NICE

That looks terrible
*crunch*
Oh man that tastes terrible too
*crunch*
Actually it's not so bad it even has nutty undertones

please don't post some Chad fuck and compare him to reviewbrah

Equally as comfy too

Brother you are just not yet initiated into the world of Steve.

TRULY DECADENT
R
U
L
Y

D
E
C
A
D
E
N
T

he looks and grooms himself like a Chad. Maybe give me a quick rundown on why I should give a shit?

nah fuck this guy
can't watch more than 2 minutes tbqh

A chad is a jock/dudebro. Fucking underage i swear.

this
who?

Hes part of this strange group on youtube that find old military rations and eat and review them. Shit dating as far back as the American Civil War.
Holla Forums adores them because they watch them while playing military games but for everyone else the appeal is "oh this looks vile, just a taste OH GOD…. one more taste" where he cannot help himself.

Its pretty NICE

Which one and what demographic?
Post-2015 local Holla Forums will gloat over anything

Steve1989 How he hasn't died yet is beyond me. He actually ate Civil War hardtack, a pack of vietnam hotdogs open since the 70's and a russian IMP of tinned brains. It did not say what animal they came from.

His constant "nice", "set this up on a tray" and "truly decadent" repetition makes his autism strangely hypnotic. Like a lava lamp.

A lava lamp is always unpredictable, other than the direction it goes, where did you learn that analogy because you mentioned this guy is a nutjob who eats shit for views and says the same thing time and time again.
Hardly unpredictable

No but the shit in the rations is.

Lets just say some of the canned stuff becomes 'pressurised' when it decomposes and some of his videos get unintentionally explosive.

Let's get this onto a tray.

nice

This thread is sorely lacking the Steven bingo card.

C O F. F E E
I N S T A N T

TOP TIER
MID TIER
OKAY TIER
WOAH NOW TIER
SHIT TIER

Chad = anyone who gets girls easy. This guy is hot af, speaks well, presents himself well.

Chad comes from chad being the go to name of jocks/bullys in old 50's films set in high schools like how every miltary film has a 'ramirez'.

Holy fuck the audacity of summerfags today.

TOP TIER
SHIT TIER

Fixed that for ya, pal.

This is not Nice.

i will pay money to see him and reviewbrah collab
oh, nice

Steve thread? nice.

Steve confirmed food kino and /outguy/?

I can confirm that this is a samefag shill thread.
Please Sir stop this, or I will have to report you to the authorities.