WTF ARE YOU FAGS DOING? IT ISNT OVER

Meme magic and the anti-SJWs are one thing, but for a great deal of normies, Trump would have never earned their vote were it not for the constant efforts of one organization: WikiLeaks.

Many of you are looking for something to fight for now that Trump is elected God-Emperor and America has been made GREAT AGAIN.

THIS IS IT.

It's time to pardon this man. Trump can do it. Trump can do anything. People talk about pardons, they don't know what they're talking about, they don't know anything about pardons. TRUMP can pardon, Trump has the best pardons. Trump can pardon Julian.

Sweden doesn't give a fuck anymore. The women have come out and said the police blew the whole accusation up, Sweden's justice dept. has since stated Julian is probably clear. If you don't believe me, he states that the US is the only thing holding him back in his latest RT interview, which you may view here: youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

THE ONLY THING HOLDING JULIAN BACK FROM TRUE FREEDOM IS THE U.S.A.

Make America Great Again!

Make Julian Free Again!

You know what to do:
donaldjtrump.com/contact

MAKE JULIAN FREE AGAIN!
#MJFA

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/730637/Julian-Assange-Wikileaks-Donald-Trump-pardon-emails-Hillary-Clinton-US-election-2016
pastebin.com/zgnXMLHk
greatagain.gov/
change.org/p/donald-trump-pardon-julian-assange
twitter.com/AnonBabble

express.co.uk/news/world/730637/Julian-Assange-Wikileaks-Donald-Trump-pardon-emails-Hillary-Clinton-US-election-2016

We aren't the only ones. We can make this happen.

Bump for interest. Will post when I get back home.

Great user, would love to see this get off the ground.

Bump

Do me a favor and recreate this thread if it goes nowhere. This needs to break through.

Good idea, OP

Matt Drudge has a headline posted. I think the mere fact that information from WikiLeaks was pushed to the forefront of the zeitgeist combined with the way the public equates organizations to the identities of their leadership has put Assange's situation into the public eye at least a little, and I think that awareness of his situation is growing. By all means, keep pushing for him, but this should not detract from continuing the work of pulling information from WikiLeaks and piecing together the crimes of the Clintons and their associates. A Trump Presidency is a chance to serve justice simply because he does not owe anyone political favor.

FREE THIS AUSSIE CUNT

Bump.. And just in case…
WikiLeaks MEGA Pack - November 2016 - 562.93GB
Contents: WikiLeaks Data Dumps and Insurance files
Magnet: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:stxqmvzmspdy3sf6hbv5ub4palmbqjov
Info: pastebin.com/zgnXMLHk

bumpety bump

bumping no time to contribute much

Trump's new website, greatagain.gov/ , has a place where you can submit your ideas for making America great again. We should send a clear message to him that we want Julian Assange to be pardoned.

Submission button is near the bottom of the page.

i'm actually afraid what would happen to him if he set foot on us soil though. hes not safe anywhere… sad.

Trump can't openly pardon him, the criticism from all sides would be too big, but he should help Assange get out secretly and then give him a new identity, while publicly distancing himself.

He would be safe if Trump drains the swamp, the swamp extends to London, Brussels, Berlin, etc etc etc.
Everywhere Jews run the government and press basically.

you think Trump is scared of criticism now, after all the propaganda against him? He's immune now and he's growing stronger!

Trump cant pardon him because he hasn't been convicted of anything by american law. At the least he can tell us gov and nato to leave him alone though.

Actually, you can even pardon a person for a crime not yet charged.

It's pretty much a godemporer-tier crazy nonsense power

Great idea, sir!

Internet petition
Higher numbers will lead to better exposure for the story

change.org/p/donald-trump-pardon-julian-assange

Spread it around
(or fire up your scripts)

bump for assange

Assange isn't American.

No, he can't.

He can pardon a felon, but not a foreign?

It would be a great gesture but the UK and some other country still want his ass.