GET BLACKS TO SEEK POLITICAL ASYLUM IN CANADA

GET BLACKS TO SEEK POLITICAL ASYLUM IN CANADA

If Canada wants to be cucks, then let's give them an impacted assload of BBC diversity.

During your discussion here parse your hashtags with spaces and underscores so a lazy journalist doesn't find that the idea started here:

becomes

%Safe_In_The_North
%The_Free_Life_In_Yellowknife

Other urls found in this thread:

gofundme.com/canadian-border-wall-and-patrol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nope

we're not taking a single one you mother fucker, solve your own problem instead of pushing it onto others.

Doesn't matter. The idea would be amplified by other cucks in Toronto and Current Year Weed Man would have to defend not accepting them.

Canada needs to be annexed.

Can't you just stuff them in Nunavut with the First Alcoholics and forget about them while they get eaten by polar bears?

that one alone could be enough

Fuck off you fucking retard, send your coons to Mexico.

Fucking hell, please don't send them here. Tell them to go to Africa so that they don't need to worry about racism, and that they'll have a space program within a month since they can be astronauts and shit since whitey won't be holding a real nigga down.

Canada needs to be taught a lesson

Eh, I don't see this panning out too well.
If it came down to American nogs vs Chink gangs and Teepee niggers, sorry, nogs lose, as always. Most would probably just leave after our social safety net breaks, which it already is even without a new batch of niggers.

Prarie niggers and chugs absolute hate niggers with a fucking passion, and will beat the fuck out of any that gives them shit. Nobody gets between a Chug and his firewater.

I think its time Canada built its own wall.

gofundme.com/canadian-border-wall-and-patrol

I will torture everyone in this thread if it happens.

All good Canadians should move to the USA, let's see Canadia collapse under the weight of their social signalling and Trudeau, after which Trump will annex it.

Keep your dirty niggers we have enough of them

Canada is too beautiful a country to let that happen but nice trips faggot

Empty villas bought by chinks and the general takeover by chinks and communists say otherwise. The big cities should be walled off 'Escape From New York' style. Just like in the US Elections, the smaller, nicer white counties are still great, its the cities that need to go.

Face it, Canada can't really get any worse. Unfortunately I doubt this will actually convince any of them to get off their ass and move.

Perfect. The govt will eminent domain those houses to shelter the chimps, so we will have a bunch of angry chinks in the mix come the inevitable chimpout.

What kind of lazy nigger attitude pushes their problems onto other countries?

Immigration has now become a weapon, not a problem, according to the globalists. We can subvert and use the same tactics, such as deporting back the blacks to Africa.

I love how easy Holla Forums jumps on the D&C train when it comes to Canada.

FUCK OFF KIKES
FUCK YOUR CITIES
GREAT WHITE NORTH

I honestly cant blame pol for talking shit about Canada. Canadians are beyond pathetic and desperetly want to sacrifice themselves on the altar of globalism. And the worse thing is that they are doing this even after seeing whats happening in Europe. There will never be an uncuckening here.

See the #blaxit thread. Make it happen.

.ca won't take them. American nogs ALL have criminal records and Canada is TIGHT on that shit. You can't even visit. Rappers always being butthurt. Plus! they investigate shit so even if a nigger doesn't have a record, they'll find out about their violent tweets and shit. No admittance.

I like this idea. Bumped.

Sort of like how city dwelling Americans want to sacrifice themselves on the altar of globalism.

It's just like in the US, the problem is in the major cities.

How about you annex us and send them to Mexico

I don't follow.

You fucking bastard. We're already swimming in muzzies, Indians, Somalians, etc…and now you want to send your chimp-outs to us as well? Fuck you, OP. I hope you get cholera of the penis.

Ontario says otherwise.

Any updates on immigration from canada? were looking into options of moving. I cant stand it here.

I would say don't export your problems, then I remembered my governments policy.

Importing the problems of others? Well fuck that, I say let's export niggers.