MICHAEL MOORE IS BUTTHURT

MICHAEL MOORE IS BUTTHURT

twitter.com/MMFlint

Looks like his Trump Tower protest and his hit piece "Michael Moore in TrumpLand " didn't have the desired effect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

I don't think Michael Moore knows anything at all about paleontology.

Moore is too fat to fit in any other thread.

I figured this fugly grandma was trying to spin up for another documentary. It will likely be his mental undoing.

THERE IS NO HAM TO EAT HERE

fine you win your own thread :^)

Thank you Michael Moore for the greatest campaign ad of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

I wonder if he will die of an accident. Should have stayed quiet instead of helping Trump even more.

Leftist are noticing this peculiar date.

What if we make memes about this? we could burn this date into their minds so they never forgetti, making them all triggered and emotional about it. Remember numbers are our allies.

What ?

11/9, reverse from 9/11

kristallnacht, 11/9 38

I love this meme because if the roles had been reversed and Trump had won the popular vote but lost the electoral college liberals everywhere would be saying too bad and that the rules are the rules. I hate these faggots cucks. Plus, if we went by the popular vote New York and Cali would select every president due to their population. Thank God we don't go by popular vote. We just need to modify the EC. I think it might work better if electoral votes were delegated proportionally instead of as winner take all.

Leftists are not content to have california secede from the union but are instead threatening to secede from reality itself.

It's almost like he's a delusional sack of shit.

ayy

My favorite part is that these stupid cunts are basically admitting democracy is bullshit and doesn't work with the popular vote meme

It wasn't a pro Trump speech. That clip was taken out of context.

It wasn't a Pro-Trump speech. He ends that speech with "and the next day they'll regret it." Some based user took his speech, chopped off the delusional libtard part and made America great with it.

He did to Michael Moore what Michael Moore has been doing to the subjects of his documentaries for decades.

PLEASE DO
BY ALL MEANS

Well it was very successful I say.

Something should be done where delegates are portioned in such a way or the votes are tallied in such a way that fucking cities stop fucking over the rest of the state. Like votes tally up in each zip code/congressional district and the candidate wins the zip code. Then, the winners of the zip codes are tallied and the candidate who gets the most zip codes gets the state. Something like that.

It still did the job. Posted it on normiebook and the shock was real, hillmissiles didn't know whether to shit or go blind.

truth trips
i hate that faggot.

this tbh, the cretaceous was a time of extreme genetic strength for the dinosaurs, it was the giant rock from space that fucked their shit up

I'm convinced Michel Moore is a crypto-Trump supporter, hear me out on this.

So Mikey makes his shekels producing "documentaries" about how bad America is for having guns and rights and shit, right? His high point was back in the early-to-mid 2000's b/c the liberal-antichrist GWB (a neoconservative lol) was President . Now Mikey wanted to continue making films critical of America after 2008 because he wanted more shekels, but he couldn't. Why? Because King-Nigger was on the throne, and even if Mikey wanted to take Obongo down a peg (which I don't think he did) it would be social suicide.

So Mikey needed some political figure in power who was as universally hated by the left as GWB was, and the only guy who fit the bill was Trump. That is why Mikey had Tweets going out like "X is why Trump will win", or Youtube videos where he says that Trump winning would be "the biggest Fuck You in human history". Only when you read the articles does he clearly state that he is anti-Trump to cover his fat commie ass, but on the service these seem like pro-Trump comments.

tl'dr: Micheal Moore wants an ebil-conservative in power so he can get rich releasing shit "documentaries" about how ebil-conservatives are bad.

They've left a long time ago

I wouldn't rule it out entirely. Scott Adams does say he has some persuasion power, and he'd be more successful with an opponent like Hillary or Trump in office. Bernie would have put him out of a job for a while.

KEK liberals don't actually care about two thousand Americans dying, they just see 9/11 as "bad evil bush day"

he video on trump from his documentary gloriously backfired. Trump Jr. even retweeted it lol. It went viral on jewtube and had more than 1.5 million views. There are many copies of it on there too.

Post that Team America webbum

I think Maine does it the most logical way, some votes for the whole state, then divide the state into zones, it would make it even better since, for example, you need candidates to hit all parts of say Nevada and not just Las Vegas.

incoming stale OC from last year

Hegel. You need your problem to have your reaction and solution (in this case, Moore's Sheckels).

He's got a lot of work right now being a poster boy for Flint Leaded and with Trump he will have lots of ragefests to sell books at in the future.

NEW AND RARE

Elitist Micheal More talks AFTER the election about how 78 years ago Kristallnacht took place and how he plans to run the next election without Hillary and about over throwing the electoral college because it is rigged.

LMAO!

Nina Turner is featured in this video. (the sheboon). She's absolutely retarded.

holy fucking kek

I wish people had more self-awareness.
She's basically admitting she knows the protestors were all blacks and browns. The Trumpette who went in there had no bones to make about the racial demographic, and yet all of the minorities were up in arms about it.

By his own logic, wouldn't he also go extinct like the dinosaurs as he would also be another angry white guy?

PRAISE

I think there's something wrong with his face

The leftists are posting 11/9 and they need to get raped for having started this meme that will go against them

11/9, Trump the paradigm

Even Trump tweeted out that clip.

My parents had this book. I ripped it apart and destroyed it. I don't know who if my father bought it or received it as a gift. This was years before I was properly red pilled. I just knew it was wrong. When I go visit them I often destroy things like this. They don't notice since they don't care.

No shit. The hatchet job he did on Based Chuck in Bowling for Columbine made me rage-quit. I wanted the whole story, and instead I got that fat melting fuck cheering for himself for getting guns taken out of Walmarts.

Swede here, I don't feel anything at this point. Another book I remember ripping apart was authored by some kike. Titled something like "Being Nice". Instincts I guess. I didn't know about the JQ

The lack of self awareness evidenced in that tweet is breathtaking.

only in california

Hm, you might be right, there has got to be lots of sheckels to be made off of the liberal salt. They will buy anything even slightly anti-Trump.

Is that final tweet a threat?

Anyone have good dirt on this fuck? Let's destroy him once and for all. He looks like a pedo.

KEK HAS SPOKEN, LET THE HUNT BEGIN

this tbh
he's been a thorn in my side for too fucking long, that lardlord needs to be put in his place.

kek

I'd say that's punishment enough

One could make shekels producing "anti"-Trump documentaries with subliminal redpills.

Yep, or maybe something like how you can't collect all the electoral votes in a state with under 1/3 of the counties. Pic related is a "blue state? Please.

It's not unlike somebody loaded a 4 gauge shotgun with salt and shot him in the butt. He tries to stand up to something, but that's just because he can't sit.

that's like fighting fire with fire.

No one cares. The fatman is so mentally ill he's 'transitioning' into a woman. See the longer hair? Same as the Jenner sicko.

The Trump curse will get this kike.

I love american themed anime sluts.

He knows about the maga-sore-ass

I've been wanting to troll this fat piece of shit for a while.

I think, if any of you have any Twitter accounts where you LARP as a Hillary supporter, we could probably spam him with 'Your documentary convinced me to vote for Trump' messages.

or just stop giving nonwhites the right to vote, period. that would solve everything.

MAKE PITIFUL DUMPY BASTARDS GREAT AGAIN

He probably doesn't even call them beefy boys.

Carlos, you can stay

Any butthurt from either colbert or oliver. Apologies for r'ing, but there's no way I'm going onto their channels alone and unguided.

(checked)

The trips have spoken.

God he's a creepy fuck. This is like the corrupt villians origins story or some shit.

Just acknowledge they're spics and niggers and move on with the interview.

Not so fast there Michael… you might be a bit too chubby for that mental leap….

Retarded projecting commies. Apparently the dinosaurs even had a sense of their own mortality and could lament about it; their operas must have been amazing!

Fuck you.

The silly thing about going on about "the popular vote" is the fact that the electoral college system influences how people vote.

Voter turnout for Republicans wasn't particularly high overall, it was high in places like Michigan and Pennsylvania, because in those places, Republicans knew that their vote was going to count, and so they got out and voted.

Hillary won the overall popular vote due to places like California, where Republicans have no motivation to get out and vote because it's totally unrealistic to think that they can win the state.

If the popular vote was how the election was determined, Republicans in California would be voting just as enthusiastically as Republican voters in other states and the margin of victory in California would be smaller, and Trump then wins the popular vote.

They don't get it do they. THEY are the dinosaurs, not us. People have had enough of their bullshit and they're starting to fight back.

We're crashing this establishment with no survivors lads

Truly year of the fire monkey etc.

WEBM for digestibility.

This, plus campaigns would look drastically different. Trump would've invested way more resources in CA and NY.

is MM involved in the pizza and spirit cooking shit?

reminder that it was uncovered that while he was publicly railing against the iraq war, he owned stock in halliburton.

I imagine he'd show up to one of those parties, and leave enraged, when he realised there was no actual pizza.

Jesus christ he is so fucking FAT

He's like a fucking sphere that's how fat he is

And it was beautiful