Wolverine and the X-Men

Aside from making Wolverine into some kind of cool and collected leader and Cyclops into a hot-headed douche, this was a bretty good show.

JEEEAAAAANNNNNN: The Show

Steve Blum and the x men?

I liked Nightcrawler and Kitty Pryde a lot in this show.

I honestly liked X-men evolution more. It's probably the least Wolverine-centric of the Xmen cartoons and better for it imo.

This was the one X-Men cartoon I never watched.

I really liked it. Wish that this, Spectacular Spider-man and Earth's Mightiest Heroes had kept going and had some sweet crossover episodes or something.

Expect this was during a time when Nick was having a Marvel kick for some reason if I recall

Cyclops deserved to have some happiness with Emma, Jean was a bitch and Cyclops didn't deserve her shit.

Hell, when Scott shacked up with Emma, he went from leader of the X-Men to Lead of the whole damn mutant race (until Wolverine started shit in AvX, seriously, AvX happened because Wolvie had to start something with Scott)

Too bad they had to neuter Emma to make her fit with Cyclops. She was the bitch of the two girls, but she was a fun bitch.

And for all that "Jean Grey is le crazy!" meme is fun and all, she wasn't actually all that bad in the comics before getting killed off. Cyclops was kind of an asshole too most of the time he was with her.

The episodes in EMH with Wolverine and Spidey had the actors from those shows because the production teams wanted to show they were I'm the same universe.

They replaced Josh Keaton with Drake Bell for the Spider-Man episode

I honestly preferred Josh Keaton over Drake Bell.

I liked it.

Everyone prefers Keaton over Bell. There was a minor furore at the time because Bell is shit

This isn't even an exaggeration. Almost every episode has had a recap of the first ep, which included Scott yelling "JEEAAAN!" every single time

…o-okay…

SINISTER!!!!!!!!

That's surprisingly hot.

Yuup

It hurts

don't remind me.

on the other hand, reminder that frost got blown into pieces and Cyclops fucked Jean while remains of Frost's corpse rained from the sky

do you have anything to say or are you just gonna waste post space

the last thing we see in that scene is Scott looking over sadly at emma's shard remains

he was the only one who cared that she died

bump

Daily reminder that they were replaced by Ultimate Spider-man and Avenger's Assemble. It hurts.