The Wall

How tall should the wall be? President Trump said there will be sensors Above AND below ground. How will that work?

What should we make it out of? Marble?

Even in Vietnam they had sensor systems that could determine movement around a perimeter. It would be easy as fuck, the main issue would be having the wall go into the ground deep enough.

Just high enough to make a ladder impractical.

Also, .

We also need to immediately place sanctions on the state of Mexico for their routine aiding and abetting illegal border crossings until this behavior ceases.

Like all great walls, there will be waypoints all along the the wall with guards stationed. I'm guessing that these waypoints will have radios, searchlights, and a computer terminal which will be linked to cameras.

They've found underground tunnels they use for human/drug trafficking before right? How deep were those?

124 feet

1488 inches :^)

Mexicans are like 5 feet tall, so at least 10 feet.

==I've never been smug for this long in my life==

Our Greatest Ally has a lot of experience with state of the art walls and defenses, surely after all the help and funds we give them they would be happy to lend a hand, for a small fee of course, just to cover expenses you understand

Can we send Alex Jones a thank you card or something?

If they use the same tech that surrounds Area 51 then no one will get past the wall. Ground sensors are key here, and not just for muh underground tunnels.

What else do they do? What other underground activity could there be?

Raise your hand if you'll be applying for that job.

Border mall with shopping, food court and light rail from texas to cali coming through.

This. I'd be thrilled to work on making the wall happen in some way.

That's way too jewish, user.

It needs to be an attraction. Maybe we should paint the entire thing with portraits of the presidents of the united states? We also need bald eagles with Cameras on them flying the border so we can view it from the sky.

*builds a tunnel*

See you, pendejos!

Not walmart user, Wallmart

Shovel hits buried landmine. Pedro blows the fuck up.

YOU CHEEKY BASTARD

Let him dig his tunnel. Once complete it gets filled in with concrete and he gets tossed back over the wall to do it again. The wall will only become stronger with the most extensive underground foundation of concrete built with free labor one tunnel at a time.

The answer is as deep as they need to be.

However with more sensitive seismic equipment, you can reliably measure out if someone's digging underground with a power tool. If they are digging by hand from beyond the horizon of the wall, they are going to take at least years and a lot of labour to complete a tunnel that can be used for smuggling.

If we can detect it, we can collapse it. The cartel wouldn't be too happy with us shaking the ground on top of their tunnels though. That is if we get mandate to do exactly that.

I consider every purchase from the Infowars store to be a thank you card.

That's the best way to do it. It must be a new world wonder or something. It NEED to become a vital part of the country, that way, the next president in 8 years WILL have to defend it

I hope that Trump allows some non-cucked Canadians to come help with wall building/deportations. Fuck, I love this shit.

However tall it needs to be to make it the best wall ever built.

Gargoyles with water coming out their mouths. Also a yuge moat.

Who are you, OP? Are you 12?

Why should Mexico pay for it?

10 FEET HIGHER

Can us Britbongs come help? Sorta like a working holiday.
I can see it now, fashy goys from all over coming to help with the Big Beautiful Wall.
I'd do it for free, 100%. Maybe throw in some r&r at the range, practising with Burgers for the RWDS to come across the White world.
Considering I'm across the Atlantic, Trump's victory has had me at smugness/happiness levels that shouldn't even be possible for a week.
Late 2016 is truly the best current part of current year ever.

Tfw ur Britbongistans envoy to the Trumpenreich.

Nige would definitely pitch in. He's not shy of hard work..

I'm an out of work electrician ATM so of course i'll be willing to come by for some wall construction

Here's hoping you find more work after that too. We need to support our own and not fucking illegals swarming over or H1Bs or H2Bs or etc.

One foot for every illegal in this country.

Wait until his plan is laid out. Until then, arguing about the wall is just mental masturbation

You get the job of installing the turret's wiring.
And a job for life manning them if you like. There'll always be vermin needing targeting.

LARPers did nothing wrong.

So 0 feet since they are all going back? Doesn't make sense.

That would complete the wall and space program in one fell swoop. Under time and under budget, naturally.

why do you guys actually believe there will be a 2000 mile wall too tall for ladders to be feasible and with sensors to detect digging.