She did it all, Holla Forums

She did it all for you, this tricoteuse so loathed a generation was forced to adapt and overcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/11197959.html
8ch.net/v/res/11198110.html
vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you op.

Never thought I wouldn't see the day when we are winning.

Yeah cunt, and you're going to keep losing.

To think that if that sjw cunt hadn't fueled the GG movement it wouldn't have divided the country like that.

So thank you, Anita. You brought this on yourselves.

THANKS, WOMEN

every single time

fucking liberals

These SJW leftists freak me out. They're so robotic, like they're just repeating stuff unthinkingly. There's no sense of a real human there. I think they lack souls.

They lack, indeed.

Holy shit you're right, ITS ALL HER FAULT LOL
Thanks Anita.

It's shocking how fast she has aged. According to Wikipedia she's only 33 years old, WTF?

You know you're insecure when you disable comments/likes and dislikes.

(Checked)
Ugly Armenian Jew bitch.

Also, sorry FBI, but if an attempt is made on Trump, I will literally murder this woman.

Social justice tends to make women age faster than average.

Bitch is scared of losing her shekels.

Her nose is getting bigger with every video.
Social justice bullshit is getting shut the fuck down, eat shit you cunt bucket.

Digra, ESA and igda are guilty as fuck they're burning documents like crazy right about now.

Yep, SJ logic is is more detrimental to the body than the cheapest of krokodil.

(checked)

Pics related.

It's a beautiful fucking day!

AHHHHHH Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Funny all that shit coming from the biggest racist, misandrist on the fucking planet.

I hope she goes to fucking prison for slander.

nice digits chekt

Why didn't she do another shot after messing LGBTASDQWE? Lazy kike.

This is the best scenario for her. SJWs need an enemy. When one doesn't exist they create one. With Hillary it'd be the same as Obongo, they can't complain about the government and lose some income. But with Trump? Everything will be his fault. A company didn't hire a bisexual nigger transdwarf who didn't apply? That's because of the White Supremacist government. And what better way to show you're not a racist muhsoggykneest than to send 10 shekels to her?

Their belief system is incredibly regimented in what they are allowed to think and do. It can seem similar to a form of OCD with how they constantly examine their thinking and actions to decide how they or others are being bigoted.

They also have severe limitations on what language they can use as their religion does not allow for nuanced thought, leading them to having extremely strict ideas as to how to be viewing various words which can also have a degree of doublespeak at work.

I really wish someone would write a book on their culture, but I understand that would likely seem dangerous given how mentally unhinged they are.

Truly, (((they)) are like HIV, destroying our societal immune systems to let in diseases like feminism and marxism, creating abominations out of things that were once beautiful.

That's because that a Social Justice Warrior is constantly stress and due to that stress they age faster and die younger.

They also frequently have substance abuse issues which will of course age them incredibly fast.

You can't drink, smoke, and do drugs constantly without it taking a toll on you.

This.

I was redpilled after the 2nd exodus.
GamerGate was fucking gay, but at least I'm here, changed from your typical diversity loving faggot to a redpilled racebaiting shitlord.

It's beautiful.

Holy crap, she got hit by the old bus really hard. She's only 33 and looks 45.

holy fuck she's that young? I'm only a year older than her, I drink heavily, and used to abuse pain pills in the past. All I have to show for it is gray hair on the sides like Reed Richards.

Fuck, Social Justice really is the worst drug.

Unrelated but fuck, if there's one thing I hate it's when musical artists I really like spew bullshit anti-Trump shit on twitter. You're alienating a portion of your fanbase, why would anyone think that's a good idea?

fucking hell, are you me?

She's a JEW, newfriend.

I have these fucking phony "cultural" fucks. You act like just because you say "culture" you are somehow superior than the rest.
HER JEW FEE FEES ARE HURT.

Makes me think. Perhaps we really are against spiritual forces.

This post makes me sad. Anyone have the "DIE CIS SCUM" girl's transformation from insane SJW ovenable back to semi-qt after rejecting POZ? Nice to know it can go the other way.

FUCKING HEIL'D

The bitch did it. She actually did it. She managed to squeeze every single progressive buzzword into a two minute video. What an amazing feat!
>patriarchy, white supremacist, racism (takes deep breath) mysoginy, homophobia, islamaphobia…

You're still a cuck

(checked)
Say no more.

PDF: editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

What is wrong with using a condensed meme?

dam she got hit with the old stick hard. looks like shes ready for the rocking chair

I know i got hit with the old stick hard already have parts of my beard grey and Sound like im 40-50 and I'm only 25

These feminist cunts never learn, do they?

Shrek'd.

Priceless. Stay cucked, Holla Forums.

Who? the white women who propelled Trump to victory?

8ch.net/v/res/11197959.html

Jesus, spoiler that shit, I just threw up all over my keyboard. And listening to all those fucking commie buzzwords made me puke blood. They should all get rounded up and sent to black sites for domestic terrorism, they are fighting the will of the people and encouraging the overthrow of an elected president.

it's even more depressing in your 30's when everyone you grew up with starts looking like weathered shit too

Someone else made a x-post of the Total Ass Cancer thread and wouldn't you know it even that got bumplocked.
8ch.net/v/res/11198110.html

I haven't left Holla Forums for a year and half now. I forgot how to. ;_;

fogot to add "and they are Jewish". I mean, overthrowing a corrupt nigger who constantly tries to sell and destroy the nation for 8 years is at least commendable.

learn how to crosspost, newfag.

Can you imagine? If GG never happened, how many latent redpills would not have voted Trump because everyone would have still trusted the media?

Anita and Chelsea von Cock, and the rest of you SJWs, thank you so much for making the pendulum swing right again. Thank you for opening the eyes of millions with your inane bullshit. Make sure the oven is on before crawling in, but since you've been so good so far at fucking your own movement up, I'm sure i need not remind you.

Suddenly all the money she got from the negative attention feels worth it.

I COULDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE WORLD

When I get up to work every day, it's not to make the world a better place. It's to earn a pay check so I can take care of my wife and have a family.
And when I have a family, I won't get up and work to make the world a better place. I'll work for my family. I'll work to carve out a small space where they can prosper and cut off any fuckers head who tries to interfere.

very nice

Don't give this subhuman female clicks (=money), thank you

Friendly reminder: It applies to every single leftist and feminist media - NEVER click their shit - You increase their numbers (even if you use adblock, you still count to them as a unique visitor and they publish those stats to show they're successful)

these people do indeed have a hard time grasping reality, it's nice someone like her admitted it for once

she says

no you kike, it is about us - it's about the USA, not the world, nation above all else

SOMETIMES ITS ONLY THE GUY WHO GETS OFF!

gb2reddit

Right off the bat she pulls no punches with the buzzwords

Pretty much. Proved she knew fuck-all about video game culture and took the bait.

You were responded to by two different IDs.
It's clearly someone pissed off.

Number three is still cute.

Needs some backing beats like this

I think this girl has achieved infamy. Her face is known even if her name is not. I wonder what she did after the God Emperor defeated the Cunt once and for all. Did she masturbate furiously with a MAGA-emblazoned vibrator? Or did she swallow a bottle each of Xanax and Percocet to find the sweet release of death?

I hope these fags tries to do something America needs a 2nd Civil War. Cucks can't fight. Nogs can't shoot.

Unattractive achievement unlocked.

Congrats, you are now undesirable.

The want to fight. THEY THINK THEY WANT TO FIGHT! Once political correctness falls completely it will be a slaughter. Billions will die only 500 million whites will survive.

Kek set this machine in motion
Ice Age Chan will set it to gear 2

I'm willing to bet this was made by a Trump supporter. Glorious Capitalism. Just like the Male Tears cups.

Last time worked so well it cause the fucking exodus. Kek

I probably wouldn't have found Holla Forums if she hadn't been agitating in the vidya community. She and 'Zoe Quinn' stirred the hornet's nest. I think I still would've voted for Trump, though, even without Holla Forums.

I heard that that 'Die Cis Scum' chick turned out to be alright. I wonder if she voted Trump

She's part of why I'm here. I used to… well I was never a good goy, but I was just kinda blah. I didn't even vote against Obama either time.

Now I'm awaiting the race war

Thank you, Sarkeesian. I got to help Make America Great Again

She really was a sort of little preview of the bullshit surrounding Hillary, wasn't she?

So is she still working with that fat fuck McIntosh?

I wonder how much DiGRA is paying her for this one? At this point she could pretty much retire if she had a decent financial strategy.

Boys, the media is going full in. CTR shillposting on reddit is just as high as ever if not moreso(actually creating threads, or whatever the fuck reddit calls them). Anyone who supported trump is apparently Wehrmacht now.

What she doesn't get is that their loss WAS ENTIRELY THEIR FAULT.

What did the left think was going to happen? Did they honestly think, after shoving everyone into little identity boxes, and calling the people in the "poorly-educated-white-male" identity box, and calling them racists and sexists and deplorables, that we would vote for Hillary out of shame? NO!

They HAD to know we would only be pushed so far. Trump's win is a slap across their cheek, and I hope it stings them for centuries!

CHECK'D, KEK'D AND HEIL'D

SHADILAY

this was a pretty good concession speech

Stop fucking saying Gamergate started this, Gamergate didn't have anything to do with us.

reminder that anita is a puppet
pic slightly related

Remember

In your darkest moments, when all hope seems lost, when things look their darkest, just remember one simple fact:

You are not Anthony Burch

Speaking of the devil.

This faggot knows that almost 40% of millennials voted Trump, right?

Don't make me grab you by the pussy

this is the core of leftism.
they are actually distraught at the prospect of no longer being able to sue christian bakers into oblivion for not baking a gay wedding cake

the war is not over folks

Aryan Women in Weed Fields

and 40 percent are about to be deported

the left needs black science man.

It's a good feeling to watch these fucks finally get what's coming to them.

Thank christ

This piece of shit needs to fall out of the public sphere

What a scam artist, she definitely voted Trump

Uh hoop earrings is one of my triggers, you insensitive bigot

Spoiler and use a trigger warning before I report you to hotwheels

i thought she was an armenian

I genuinely don't understand how people can be so clueless and so vocal about their ignorance. Do liberals just not care? I feel like they're just one big uninformed circlejerk standing atop a false sense of morality for their own egotistical projection to their brain dead peers.

I've never met a fucking liberal that can actually give me a run down of geopolitics, economics or even a basic understanding of foreign/domestic issues but every one of them is willing to drone on about completely inaccurate representations of reality. How do so many people become victims of this terrible ideology? We need to fix this shit. I agree with communism more than I do the modern liberal trash of our era.

That's vaguely plausible and a bit of a mindfuck.

being in Wisconsin currently, I enjoyed reading the news this morning that the reason Trump won here was because of historically low voter turnout.
mfw

Wew.

savage

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

It's knowing, user

She knows

You don't know

Well, you may know some things she doesn't know, but she knows she knows and doesn't know she doesn't know, while you don't know you know for sure and know you don't know sometimes.

Makes complete sense. First, it promotes unhealthy behavior patterns such as HEAS, subjective (lol) standards of beauty and risky sexual behavior (barebacking niggers). But, the real issue is the stress. Remember, everything's racist, sexist and homophobic and you have to point it all out. That creates a hell of a lot of stress as you're constantly on the alert for -ists and -isms while monitoring yourself for any of these. In short, you just crank the stress level up to 57 out of 10 but without the mental fortitude to effectively deal with the enhanced pressure. A huge part of that is because you direct so much of that stress inward at yourself so you develop those nice anxieties, depressions and neuroses which further hastens the downward spiral.

My God. Maya Kramer looks like, how? That's Faces of Meth bad.

apparently..?

rofl you're expecting too much of them
Yes, yes they did

That look of disappointment on her face!
JUST!

It's kind of fascinating to see her geniunely on the defensive. Genuinely looking victimised, not just pretending. She's not barging into other people's places, shitting oh the floor and laughing about it anymore. Now we're shitting on her floor. The difference between this and the videos she was putting out a few years ago is night and day. It feels good.

We came out winning big

This was worth two years of shitposting.

Notice the UN sided against the kikes after those bitched were forced upon them?

I'm on nofap but seriously considered masturbating to this video

Find the befor and after pick of the cick with the shaved head and black lipstick, she is actually a real qt3.14 when she turned normal.

Seriously is she a Russian agitator meant to get whites proud?

Still more fuckable than Laci Green or that other one.

nah, I'd fuck Laci. I have a thing for big tits tho.

Only if you tape her mouth. Her voice makes me want to strangle puppies.

I suppose I should thank her and her fellow kikess Zoe for helping us breaking the normalfags' conditioning.

(checked)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

M
O
LABE
O
N

YOU TOOK OUR VIDEO GAMES
WE TOOK THE COUNTRY

too many anons are window fags. Get it together man, dual boot and game on windows if you have too. I don't even see stream, so if you aren't gaming use linux.

Age has not been kind, few more years she will be a 1

WEW

The Kardashians might be degenerates but have raised awareness over the proto-White Genocide of Anatolia. Annita is bitching about social justice and oppressive White males all day but has never brought up turkroaches' crimes against "her people" once. Give it some thought.

Monster Hoops = Attention Deficit Whore

The first video I've ever watched of her. In germany we would call this Volksverhetzung (you know, if we had a normal government).

that last one is a man and always has been

Pffff

White Christian majority is the only part of the society that must be allowed to thrive and grow, without us there would be NO Western Civilization. Whites built everything and without us there would be nothing. It probably escapes this double-think bitch that whites built all this not out of guilt for others or as a divine mission to feed the dirt eaters, but to make OURSELVES better off. Minorities and all the outliers of the society are mere parasites of the world WE created.

This subversive cunt needs to be ridiculed and mocked into submission, actually killing her would vindicate her views.

e celeb shit

This is the first time I've seen her show any kind of human emotion at all.

Hilarious.

More proof that non-European immigration was a fucking terrible idea.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Gamergate was exercise, MAGA was real world.

I'd for sure hate fuck Laci over that Armenian Jew sarkeesian.

Her mother is a big shot at IKEA.

Sarky here is an IKEA brat.

This. What's currently happening has already happened in the past and will keep happening in the future, as long as mankind exists in this world.

This is what the future has in stock for them - the foot of a white man stomping on a hideous jewish rat for all eternity, until the end of times.

She should make like a reverse mexican and leaf. Surely being ruled by a Prime Memester Tribadeau where she legally belongs is preferable, instead of hanging around deplorables stealing US dollars using the US charity loopholes.

White people are better at everything.

Just thinking about how these two are directly responsible for imageboards' deep involvement in the elections fills me with joy. And all because they wanted to feel powerful bullying some neckbeards minding their own business.

I wonder why no one grabbed her and gave her the patriarchy yet.

that's what she wants. all of these virtuesignalling feminists want an alpha male to grab them by the pussy

The conditioning breaking i all on them, they pushed too far and too hard and in return got pushed back.
All they had to was let people play their vidya games in peace and none of this would have happened, and the more they sperg out the harder they are going to get pushed back.

In your dreams, i'd fuck the everloving shit out Laci while i wouldn't touch that armenian gypo even if you payed me.

there was a 2% chance she'd say something insightful, and then she broke out with the "white supremacist male patriarchy" shit and it was comedy gold again.

Stay dumb Anita..stay dumb, its easier to beat you this way.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

they lost the gamergate, they lost the election. They're on the wrong side of history. And, lads,
WE
WON
EVERYTHING
V
E
R
Y
T
H
I
N
G