Stephen King's IT 2017

New trailer youtube.com/watch?v=hAUTdjf9rko

Nope fuck Stephen Kangz.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What did he mean by this?

Oh boy, looks like it'll be one more "horro" movie depending on jump scares.

It looks more like they edited the trailer to be jumpscare full, it seems like it's focusing more on the design and creepiness than jumpscares.

WE WUZ CLOWNZ

will we see the kid's gangbang this time?

The original was always shit, people only got scared because that faggot John Wayne Gacy made clowns scary, if nothing else I'd say they paid them man to go through with murder just to make clowns popular.

It's not pedophilia because the children are all in the same age group.
Also this is Holla Forums.
Post Holla Forums

That tomboy is qt tier

The clown seems too much, needs more subtlety like the TV version.

YOU'LL FLOAT TOO
YOU'LL FLOAT TOO
YOU'LL FLOAT TOO
YOU'LL FLOAT TOO
YOU'LL FLOAT TOO
YOU'LL FLOAT TOO
YOU'LL FLOAT TOO

the clown looks like a faggot

this scene was so chilling in the original, new one is trying way too hard.

They shoudn't have showed it in the trailer. Specially that scene. Yet another trailer that reveals too much.

Is there anyone on this board who knows how to WEBM!?

Thank you for notifying us mr. Shill.

OP doesn't have time for that, he has work to do! So much more imageboards and social media to spam.

WHAT?

The design of the clown is so preposterously overboard, that I don't think even kids will be frightened by it. No matter what it is doing, it's always trying to be "scary," which makes it predominantly not scary. The original had an allure to it that made it frightening when it turned scary. This new one is just laughable.

I think you need to fuck off back to Holla Forums, mongoloid. Nobody wants you here.

did bikinis even exist in the 50s?

I think this was the closest thing

smh

neat. what's with the cats though?

It was a simpler time back then.

The bikini was invented in 1946 and named after Bikini atoll.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love nothing more. But OP's is an ad and it feels dirty to talk about films under an ad.

Looks like he has a lazy eye

They gang bang as adults, creep.

The original IT really wasn't a scary movie, tbh. Tim Curry is just super charismatic as a movie monster. It's impressive how he has no blood, gore, or monstrous ugliness to him but he still looks threatening.

The new It looks a bit cartoonish. It automatically looks like he doesn't belong, which I think will work. His voice is a bit cartoonish as well, which goes well with his looks. I'm still curious what his personality will be like.

The scenery looks good and so do the visuals. I'm looking forward to the nightclub scene. I wonder if we'll see more of It's past massacres?

This just the first part of It, correct?

How much does it pay per post?

Now is not the time for a children's gangbang, that comes later
tho the girl will probably be a stronk womyn and the kids will probably take turns fucking the whitest boy in the asshole, with her pegging him, to honor the current year's stiffen kangz

we're not Holla Forumsfags too autistic to increase the viewcount by one, sorry.