Rush Limbaugh goes full Neo Nazi

(the following is sarcasm don't be triggered)
Psychotic White devil Rush Limbaugh rants against POC and tolerance. He even implied that White people supporting their own people and voting their interests is NOT pure total obvious evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=kEEJR6vRYdk

I used to like Rush, but I think I'm switching to Glenn Beck.

This is just wrong, we need to stop this 1488% bigot NOW amirite this just proves Conservatives are the devil *shakingmyhead*

So, /pol, how can we stop Rush?

How long before you faggots realize Ben Garrison and Rush are the same man?

embedded 4 Holla Forums's viewing pleasure

I realized it today. Rush is our greatest ally. No wonder libcucks hate his guts, so much. They can tell he's loyal to White America, and they loathe that fact!

So fucking based.

Wasn't he full on shilling for the Iraq war?

He was but so were a lot of good people, too, they didn't know better. Rush thought that George Bush and the wars were a sign of a strong badass America taking on filthy enemies.

TELLING ME NOT TO GET TRIGGERED IS MY TRIGGER YOU SHITLORD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

can confirm, Rush is a little bit pleb and goes along with trends, but he's a good guy at the end of the day

Look at how you've groomed this academic.

No, he's a zionist Neo-Cohen with a large jewish audience. But cucks like you and OP will pretend he's great because he said something you liked, only to end up realizing the rest of us were right, like were about Ted Cruz, Ben Shapiro, Glenn Beck, Megyn Kelly, etc.

Good goy, keep paying back the debt from that war for Israel.

Rush's #1 goal is defeat of the left. He has said it many times. If the right goes full on 1488 he'll be on board, believe it.

yes.

No, Rush just thinks Jews and Israel are good, which is wrong. But millions of White Americans think the same thing, bozo, it doesn't make them enemies, it makes them fools.

As I already said Rush is kind of plebby and foolish on some things, he is. But he's not a bad guy.

Most White conservatives think Israel is our friend. That doesn't mean Rush is some kind of enemy, it just makes him dead wrong on the issue.

Anticipating a lot more of this. The kike media is going into overdrive to slam whites for failing to vote against our ethnic interest, and is pushing this narrative hard in the mainstream.

If anti-white rhetoric becomes THE talking point of the election, it will be difficult even for normies to ignore.

And once you've seen it, it cannot be unseen.

This is the BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME for us.

Pandering pretty disgusting no matter what.

Agreed

Why are TRS fags the worst posters on this board?

He's part of the controlled jewish psuedi-right, he's just as much of an enemy as Michael Savage or FOX.

he's not an enemy lol this is delusional

Why would an enemy say that on air about Whites voting their interests? You're not making sense. Rush is one of millions of fucking White Americans who just believe the "Jews are good victims" stuff.

And he rose to prominence through sheer talent and diligence. He's a hardworking workaholic type of guy and millions of people like to listen to him.

Hating Rush is so dumb.

but goy, don't you want civic nationalism!

They're also going to have their agents (like Rush) push a kosher version of the narrative to keep people who might otherwise get redpilled stuck on the goyim corral. Expect Gavin McInnes, Richard Spencer, and Jared Taylor all to get big pushes in the coming months.

Are you the same cuck who was saying we should all support "White Hispanic" Marco Rubio?

Not very smart. Rush isn't controlled op or dishonest, he's just a person who believes the bullshit most White Conservatives do "muh Israel" "muh free trade" "muh values".

You have your own little safe space forum.

So fucking delusional. McInnes is a racemixer who opposes ethnonationalism, neither Taylor or Spencer are.

Also you have no fucking proof Rush is an agent. That's so fucking dumb. Maybe he is, but we have no fucking way of knowing that. You have zero reason to think he is.

No you delusional moron

I don't think he's in the same tent as me, you mentally ill moron, I think he's saying stuff that is going to make millions more Whites think in racial pro-White terms.

Jesus Christ.

Holy fuck you are insane lol. Where did you get your views from?

Sure I'm just pointing out how I know you're from TRS. Why shit up Holla Forums?

sure why do you think that untrue thing

Race Wars

The Whites Awaken

Rush is a degenerate who took flights on Loli express but this will get a lot of whites thinking

you can't spell triumph without Trump

Gas yourself.

I was. Now I'm not.

Like Rush probably would, I'll defend the reasons why I was pro-war, but that doesn't mean my perspective couldn't change along with my credibility on the matter.

I'm pretty sure Rush sees what was really going on at this point as well.

Anybody who gets as far as he has in the jewish media is controlled. You're a fool for thinking otherwise.

>>>/trs/

You aren't very good at hiding it fam. Probably has something to do with your autism.

What does Rush have to do with TRS, out of curiosity?

swing and a miss

Love his voice… mega dittos from a long time .. (since 92) listener

He's been getting more redpilled over the past 5 years or so. Once he realized the Republicans weren't actually on our side it really opened his eyes. He's been pro-trump the entire time. Rush is actually where I first realized that we didn't need this compromise with liberals that the media pushes in order to win elections, we need the exact opposite, a challenge to liberalism. And in-reach as opposed to outreach, reaching in to the white base aka the Sailor Strategy. Because Rush had explained this years ago when doing McCain and Romney postmortems I realized the moment Trump said "Build a wall and make Mexico pay for it" that was the thing Rush had been saying would work, the opposite of these moderates and crypto-leftists like Romney do, and lose.

Rush names Jews too, he's where I first learned of Howard Zinn, look him up. He calls Seth Green and Sara Silverman "degenerates".

He's personal friends with Trump too, they play golf sometimes.

I remember being a little kiddo on roadtrips with my dad playing Rush non-stop. I'll never forgot the original redpill and the original argument formula.

Hello awyatmann jej

TO NEWFAGS

This guy is part of a group of people from TRS who come here to shit their alt-lite civic nationalism garbage on this website.

FUCK OFF TRS

>>>/polmeta/12189
>>>/trs/

same here. dad had it on all the time. that and the first run of the savage nation.

Because TRS fags are the only people naive enough to think Rush will ever be on our side.

OP is probably the mannchild from /polmeta/

Name a jew =/= naming The Jew.

Glenn Beck also named A jew (Soros) that doesn't mean he named The Jew

idiot we don't think that he will be, we just think that he has the potential to become a White nationalist.

Fuckin' faggot.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Rush likely knows what's going on, but by doing things the way he does he manages to stay on the radio and plant bad thoughts in lots of normies.

>>>/oven/

Did anyone hear his segment that was played on Radical Agenda about a week ago? Somebody called in and started asking what was wrong with neocons or something. He actually responded with something like 'it's actually a very simple thing, a simple reason, but it's something I don't talk about'. Then he immediately listed a bunch of kike neocons "for example, these are the people you mean". This dude knows what's up.

Everyone should ignore these schizophrenic trolls

Rush has been a firewall to liberalism for decades now. He educates and persuades people who may have otherwise fallen into liberalism.

Mannchild confirmed.

You're putting way too much value in the jew party system. Kosher conservatives who listen to Rush and worship Israel aren't any better than liberals.

Is that what they are talking about here?

this

Does he now? I'm not one for speculating

You're the one who brought up TRS. You need to get on lithium or something man, lol, this is hilarious!!!!!

I don't know about you, but I wasn't redpilled overnight. For me, the process of redpilling was gradual as I read, learned, and discovered things, putting the pieces together for myself. We can't expect to dump a load of knowledge on normalfags and expect them to come around to our way of thinking immediately. That's absurd.

Intermediary steps are invaluable because there's a huge intellectual distance between normie and full redpilled. Part of that distance is understanding and accepting the fundamentals of white identity, and just getting normies to CONSIDER the fact that white is different from brown is a win.

The more people talking openly about race, white identity, and "whitelash" the better, because it is easier to introduce new concepts to people that are already partial redpilled on race.

It hardly matters if he's "redpilled", just like with Trump. The important part is that he's recognized that whites are tired of being shit on and is speaking to them.

The first step is for them to realize that this kind of treatment isn't something they should put up with.

Yeah, see
He probably believes in Good Jews but he knows what the guys who fucked over conservatism have in common.

Rush Limbaugh is a compulsive liar and likely controlled opposition, like Alex Jones. Do not stand with this man, his goal is to stain your cause.

Just gettign whites to say like HELL YEA THIS IS A WHITELASH is a big step, you don't need to go full 14/88.

The only people for whom redpilling is instantaneous are like messed up damaged people desperate for a beliefsystem, and the redpilling doesn't stick with them, anyway.

That's still speculating.

Holy fucking moron. No one is standing with him. We are just glad that he said some borderline White nationalist talking points on air to millions of Whites.

Fucking moron, Jesus Christ.

Yep, that's the one. It's hilarious.

Yep. Overton window shifted. It will continue. We just need to keep doing what we're doing, and the anti-Trump protests will continue to show people that they have no choice but to shift. People like him are going to shift people and refer to us.

This.

Like Jonestein, he'll have the opposite effect and just act as a gatekeeper for people who might otherwise come to us.

He's not going to destroy his own career. Speculation is all you're going to get for public figures on traditional media for a while.

That's just speculation. The key is to remain engaged with his audience, like we do with Jones's audience.

So, now come the shills of the establishment to try and seduce the shitlords that made Trump successful into believing in the kike establishment.

You're missing the point. I don't think he is attempting to conceal anything pertaining to the JQ. I think you're overestimating him.

disregard im fag for not reading the whole bread

As is your claim about Rush being covert on the JQ

stop bumping this shit newfag thread

this is a fun thread, faggot

It is.

If we depended on people to come to us on their own, Molyneux would still be bitching about statism and child abuse and Garrison would be drawing Trump with a toothbrush mustache. Don't let your memes be dreams.

This.

Limbaugh lives matter REEEEEEE

Woops.

=/

Rush is a fucking good goyim hack who is just going the way the wind is blowing, as always.

KUSH LIMBAUGH

You're welcome.

np

bump

Rush has been solid once he realized the GOPe is not on our/his side.

etc

And he predicted exactly how the whole FBI announcement then and then everyone getting their hopes up would go down. It was all a play to CLEAR her publicly.

Dude.

………………………………………………….

Van Jones is a Fuckin nigger plain simple, hands down.

A changing country INDEED. Thats rich stuff right there from that dumb nigger.

White people are going to vote for there interests from now fucking on.

This is War and we have not even begun to fight.

Our next operation is to Arm up our brothers in SA..
ITS GAME THE FUCK ON NIGGERS.

I don't buy this at all, it's clear from the start that the kikes were 110% against trump, they hate the poor bastard, if rush is genuinely controlled opposition the why would they ever let him support trump.

Do you not understand the concept of controlled opposition or something? The kikes need to make sure that Trump supporters are listening to their guys instead of us.

How will that help them if he just falls in line with what Holla Forums thinks, all that'd do is just ease people into the Holla Forums mindset, which is exactly what happened.

you're a fucking idiot

rush isn't controlled opposition, dipshit. christ…Holla Forums is getting stupider by the day. i'd leave but everywhere else is so much worse.

It is, but only because we don't use the words they do. Everyone hates bankers. The fact that they are all jews wasn't well known until they announced it themselves.

As we expand there will be people with lower IQs moving in. Any intellectual movement will be like that. That is what eugenics is for. I'm not sure a society of 130 or 140 IQ average would be a good thing, though. Likely something in between where we are now and that is ideal.

How is it not well-known? I knew about the banks, the media and the nepotism when I was a kid. It's just something you pick up on.

Many know about it but, in my experience, this kind of thing is usually big news for former bluepills .

Yes, and retards like you are a testament to that.

Even normies are talking about this kind of stuff now.

He called that twice, in the beginning a year ago he said nothing would happen, then like you said the second time too. Called it out as a demoralization technique which it was

From today,

rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/11/10/i_m_not_mad_i_m_giddy_and_excited_but_i_don_t_want_to_squander_victory

He's priming the normie base to refuse any attempts by Trump to play the "healer", i.e. appeasing the leftists. Fucking based if you ask me.

Rush is as based as a white person who refuses to take race seriously can possibly be.

Rush thinks that everyone should be treated as an individual, and he is very unable to budge from that core-belief

Because muh tin foil conspiritards. If you try to tell people much of this at all they will disregard everything you're saying. What you have to do is put in just enough, and use language that has no psychological barriers.

There is no reason to say "merchant bankers", but Farage says it.

Good, we need to treat them how they deserve to be treated. This only shows that all kinds of Trump supporters are on board for that.

I think you should do that in person, but ignoring demographics and not trying to turn them back is stupid. He likely saw some event where people were mean to some particular nigger, and doesn't realize white people are actually systematically oppressed.

>>>/trs/

YES

Those White conservatives are paid to think Israel is our friend

Rush has been a roll lately. He said today that diversity is codeword for anti-white.

we don't need every celebrity that normalfags listen to to be fully redpilled and on our side. that would be nice, but unrealistic.

what this says is that our memes are continuing to spread. the libshits continuing to be as vocally antiwhite as possible is of course helping that.

Once a degenerate junkie,always a degenerate junkie

he's been on point lately.

I don't know if Rush is redpilled on the ol' jay queue. But he definitely is on nigs, beans, and slimes.

Rush is NOT Alex Jones.

If the #1 most listened to talk show host in the country says that, IT'S A GOOD THING. Why is everyone so angry in here?

Kill yourself shill kike ctr cuck

Because he's not saying GTKRWN. Positive movement in the correct direction might as well not be happening to those people.

Those who possess the humility to admit they are wrong will always recover and try again.
Please stop cherrypicking and Texas Sharpshooting.

no

Are you the Radicks autist who used to bump threads with blank posts for days on end?

Sorry goys.. i likes me some Rush. been listening to him since the eraly 90's. loved the Paul shanklin music he played

the fallout of above song

Rush Limbaugh follows the money. He knows what his listeners want to hear and adjusts his positions accordingly.

This is hilarious

This too. Based

Rush Limbaugh is a good indicator of the overton window within the American Right since he wants to keep making money as a radio host and not become a pariah in the Republican party. In the 2000s he'd talk about illegal immigration but then became extremely evasive of it until the past few years.

This is pretty big

Remember goy if he's not like David Duke then he's 100% bad!!!!!

this. rush is a badass, he is just a little bit bluepilled on the jews,no need to hate him

love the rush!

also why do you fuckers think the media and the left hates Limbaugh SO MUCH? They hate him because for decades he has made millions of Americans hate and mock the left. That's why.

part 2

oops here

part 3

part 4

Every White construction remodeler I know listened to Rush in the 90's while working.

P.S. Getting Rush to divulge onto speculation and proof about the CHOMO child touchers would be fun fun episodes to listen too.

what is chomo?

also part 5

part 6

part 7

also FUCK DONAHUE what a biased prick

and thank God for the internet saving us from the lamestream media

it's the new shill tactic: angrily explode at everyone in hopes to derail threads

they're proles for sure

you realize how simple it is, right?

he supported the patriot act, the iraq war and all the bush (((admin)))'s bullshit, didnt he?

Doesn't matter if he's good or bad. He's a good indicator of the overton window within the republican party since he's a mainstream republican radio host.

This is a guy who was anti-illegal immigration in the Bush years. Then went mysteriously silent/became evasive of it while the new wave of purges within the republican party were happening over that during the Obama administration. Then with Trump he started talking about it again.

You can tell how he is just by how careful he speaks in the clip. He only asks questions and repeats that it was Van Jones, not him who is calling this a whitelash. He is very careful in trying to keep viewers without getting purged. So it's pretty big he's speaking like this since he thinks this is considered "safe dialogue".

no need man it's just some old youtube vid

he did but so did a lot of people who don't know better

supporting a horrible policy doesn't make someone an enemy, it just means they aren't 100% right on everything

FYI, Rush is a Freemason, that's why he was fully on board with the Neocons and their Iraq / Afghanistan wars.

bull

fucking

shit

His EIB (Excellence in Broadcasting) Network logo features an obfuscated 33 and 13, leveraging a simple mirroring. f the “EIB” is taken as a 3 and a 13, it signals the standard Illuminati programming matrix of alters, 13x13x13, or 13 cubed. Remember the 3M brand?

On his website's header, he's also leveraging the “blinds” code for Occult obfuscation. His golden Apollo / sodomy orange version in the oval is an eye of Horus, a ritual illumination signal.

give me a break this is alex jones-tier bullshit

everyday this shit was on TV with rush in the background on dads radio.

i doubt it, this old house is PBS crap