Donald Trump’s Contract with the American Voter

So Trump has put out a 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. If he only manages to get just a few of these things passed, he will be the best president the US has had in decades.

Some highlights:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Sensational.
The term limits on Congress, the rules against lobbying and especially the requirement to eliminate federal regulations in order to pass new ones are complete genius. If he manages to get these passed into law, the swamp will not only be drained, it will have a permanent storm drain installed to stop it from filling up again.

Kek truly watches over us this day.

i want the 50 million spics who only came here to have an anchor baby GONE

I already masturbated today but I'm still getting a boner.

He's going to have to beat congress bloody to get a lot of this through

I can dream

Explanation, please.

He could use a third party to leak corruption in D.C. to Wikileaks in order to do this.

I've been a fan of this plan, but this will be the first year in office best case scenario. It could take the first term if the cucks in congress show their true colors. I expect Trump to go fullbore and wait to see the chaos that ensues.

He's letting noncriminal illegal stay. GG no re

Those are the easiest to catch since they have criminal records and honestly it's right to prioritize them. I'm sure they'll keep deporting illegals though. Just get citizens to report them to ICE.

Hang on a tick. There are 30 million.

Pick one, retard.

This is fucking amazing. Every part of it. I especially love the "undo Obama's legacy" part.

The symbolism is fantastic, the let's do business vibe.

Yeah, it's not just the criminals, felons, and ne'er-do-wells. None of them should be here.

Why are they here? What is their purpose? What does America get from their presence?

Every last one of them needs to be rounded up and sent back to wherever they came from.

I think you've figured out his master plan

ie, those convicted of a crime, incarcerated or otherwise. Of course, all illegal immigrants are criminal, we just have to find them first. Once they are found they can be deported. The ending of sanctuary cities will greatly aid this endeavor.
I think many will self-deport, so hopefully the job will be easier.

Killing the DREAM Act already handles the basic leeches. They won't have a reason to be here, when they get fuck-all for being here, in the first place.

China artificially lowers the value of their currency, which means you can get a fuckton of china dollars for not that many U.S dollars. China has essentially unlimeted labor and U.S companies willing to make goods in China. Goods made in China that have to be bought with Chinese dollars are much cheaper than any other producers goods. People constantly trade U.S. dollars for China dollars so they can buy the cheap products. All of this activity and demand makes the China dollar worth more and no longer allows them to produce goods on the cheap. So they sign some papers make some vague declarations and BAM! China dollar is worth nothing again, thats the manipulation, they just repeat the cycle over and over again. Now the china dollar is cheap again, goods can be produced for next to nothing, and chinese currency traders collect more and more U.S dollars and hold them in reserve for what essentially amounts to pieces of paper disguised as China dollars. We're getting ripped off folks! The Chinese leaders were much smarter than our leaders but now we have Trump!!!

Second Injun Holocaust when?

Trail of tears and oil.

TASK FORCE ON VIOLENT CRIME
POST YFW RWDS ARE REAL

first point and I already came.
I can't continue reading this.
The TPP part is the most relevant to a non-american like me but the general nationalist overtones of every point is absolutely beautiful. I'm gonna watch Die Hard or something equally american today.

Hmm.

Mexico is a shithole run by mexican cartels, no wonder they come here,

Force Mexico to pay mexicans and mexicans quarry to build the wall to stimulate their economy, wall prevent drug from entering the US, in return it dries up money and guns going back to mexico. Wipe mexical cartels, Mexico become somewhat safe, develop tourism.

PROBLEMS SOLVED

Stay vigilant Holla Forums, we must hold Trump to every letter on this contract. If he fails us, we must turn on him. Don't fall for another trail of broken campaign promises, make sure he upholds every single one.

So what's going to happen with that push to get Hillary prosecuted? That has to happen

Except they break the law by coming here illegally so they are all technically criminals.

riiiight, he does 1/10th of that list and its already the best president in a long time.

Jesus christ op I just fucking came
Trump plz deliver!

Give this man the DON'T LEARN MANDARIN screencap.

Trump has probably had the same awful experiences in his line of work

NO MORE BROKEN PROMISES, MO MORE DISAPPOINTMENT
MAGA MEANS ALL OF THE PROMISES UPHELD

I'd imagine that he'd keep far away from that, at least in the public eye and just sic Gowdy and others on her. I think this is going to be a bloodbath. Those guys smell blood on the Clintons and given how power hungry the average politician is I hope some of these cucks will just do what's in their best interest and go hard on them. Some of these guys have hated the Clintons for 20 plus years.

This is genius. If congress tries to stop him we will remember that he wants to do it and congress is stopping him.

What's going to happen to the FBI director that cucked Hillary's case?

maga mean make America great again, alright faggot lets say he does 99% of everything he said, and effectively made america great again, ya still gonna turn on him?

eat shit faggot

noose

Either Obama fires him or Trump does

Keystone is pretty retarded now that we have domestic oil production and the Canadian tar sands oil is complete shit

He very clearly states "2 million", meaning he's referring to those who have committed a criminal act while here

he has vowed to do nothing about the 25+ million illegals currently here as a whole

we need to take him to task

If he does not make a solid attempt on every single promise, yes. If he tries and gets blocked by congress on something, then I will accept that he went through with his promise to at least try.

let me sum up nearly all the responses you're going to get

you're absolutely right though, if he only gets rid of 2 million we may as well have not voted

Oh sorry let me explain the label. Essentially they would be considered counterfeiters and they U.S. government would advise people not to buy China dollars which may give them authority to act against it, idk what his plans are to directly counter this but I do know he wants to lower corporate tax rates to encourage companies to prodice IN the U.S. and raise import tax to discourage companies from prodicing in asian countries like china.

So, if

(Import tax)>(the price of Chinese labor in China dollars)

then companies should take advantage of the lower corporate tax, move their production to the U.S. in order to sell in domestic markets with out paying import tax and abandon trading chinese currency all together. If Trump labels China a currency manipulater he can for example create an additional tax on any direct imports from China on top of the import tax thus creating even more insentive for U.S companies to move production into the U.S. or at least force companies still producing in China to charge so much for goods that a new company can start producing in the U.S and undersell the traitor company.

He can do the same thing to companies like Ford that produce in Mexico, he can say "pay for the wall or we'll add an "illegal immigrant non compliance tax" or something similar and force production our of your country"

Trumps basic tactic is to use the United States massive purchasing power to force countries to work with him or risk getting additional import taxes tacked on to the base import tax that he will institute to encourage domestic production. He can add an ideological tax for muslim countries that refuse to submit to vetting, or latin countries that wont re-accept immigrants we deport, or asian countries that undersell our labor markets. He's about to put us in the best negotiation position we've ever been in by showing everyone we have faith in our people's ability to work and produce and become self sufficient and aren't afraid to close our markets to anyone! Including pseudo jewish oil producers

That doesn't sit right with me.

I guess the good thing is that since Hillary hasn't been found guilty of anything yet she can't be pardoned before Obama walks out.

That's just the soft peddle.

Why would he bother speaking in veiled terms at this point.
It's clear he's making a distinction, whether that's a distraction or not. If it's a distraction then fine, but I'm willing to bet he's throwing this to the spice as a peace offering. You can't prove me wrong, I can't prove I'm right. Time will tell.

He's vowed to start with those. This is just round one

Chances are he's aware of the logistic issue of deporting 25+millions.
By focusing specifically on those who have committed an criminal act, then he'll get the must bang out of his bucks and show significant results to the public and after those are gone, then he can move on to the rest.

oh? so what hapened to your 100%

blocked by congress still mean an unfulfilled promise. I know the establishment wont let him do it ALL, hence why I'll be content with only a fraction, I will judge him as a whole, not on a technicallity or absolute.

He could pre-emptively pardon her. Nixon wasn't charged with anything when Ford pardoned him.

He won't though. Firstly he's too busy pardoning drug dealers. Secondly he hates her and thirdly he's probably hoping that if Hillary gets prosecuted, God Emperor won't come after him. God Emperor is friends with his brother, after all

I haven't even done it yet…
and I've waited a full Week without it…
My cock is in for a World Of Pain.

His credibility is fucked in any case, everyone on both sides hates him now. He's toast.

I think if you cut off their funding and make life difficult for them we will see a lot of them leaving. He can't have roving deportation squads(unfortunately), he has to at least try and get some of them to leave by their own volition.

Kek has sent trips to guide us.

Trump did not uplift us, we uplifted him as a means to an end. That 'end' is the end of illegals in our country.

Mass deportations or coup and replacement with someone who will fulfill Trump's empty promises.

W-what about making the audit of the fed?

You do make a decent point though.

But by not putting it into his vow, then he is not "bound" to follow through.

Luckily this is just the first 100 days action plan. He'll still have 3 2/3 years to go. Nonetheless, this pisses me off. ALL the illegal spics must go, not just the ones who have committed a separate crime while here.

He said he would though.

Good.
It all sounds good.

He needs to get Congress and Senate to vote on these things. 'Get rid of all the illegals' probably wouldn't go over as well as 'Just get rid of the criminals'

If he does everything in his power and someone prevents him, it's not his fault.

I don't give a shit about him as a person, I only voted him in to bring NatSoc to the US.

Europe here. Burgers, we laughed at Bush and we cringed at Obama. You're making us like Murrica again. Keep it up.

By not putting "deporting 25+ million illegal immigrants" into his vow and just focusing on those who have committed a separate crime, then he'll be able to ease people into the idea of deporting illegal immigrants. His 2 million proposition is much easier to pass and the infrastructure from that, can then be applied to the other illegal immigrants.
Unless you think he for some in explicit reason, would decides to dismantle the entire system that's been built up, after the 2 million is gone.

But isn't he implicated in her shady dealings? He funded a fucking "hotdog party" at the White House with taxpayer money and that's probably just the tip of the ice burg for him.

A massive sense of doom has been lifted off of Europe, that's for sure.

I can forgive that.

What are you talking about? He literally built his campaign on this promise.
I just don't like how he didn't even mention it.

fix'd that for you, even the legal ones have to go

This. No cucking out and backing down now. Every single illegal immigrant must be deported. Then, all nonwhites to be hanged or deported.

will do

I know, mate, but I'm referring to Trump's campaign promise. We have to start somewhere.

As great as those actions sound, I really wish "Audit the fed" was in there.

YES
FUCK THOSE GOD DAMN NATIVE FUCKS
YES
KING NIGGER IS GOING TO HANG HIMSELF
THE SOUTH WEST WILL BE WHITE AGAIN
YES
BETTER
OH SHIT.
wew

wtf i hate trump now

Congress still needs to vote for it and it's easier to get support from both the left and right and the popular support with a separate crime focused proposition, then one where he vows to deport all of them within the first 100 days.

I'll concede that it does leaves it open for him backtrack and not go further then just the 2 millions, but if we assume he doesn't, then it won't be smart for him to announce it in advance, right? And if we assume he does backtrack, then that's still 2 million less of the worst elements. My point is, if his goal is to deport all of them, then the smartest thing would be to not mention that, until after selling the much easier digestable 2 million criminals proposition.

The keystone pipeline is literally retarded though, the US gains nothing from it that we don't already have other than Canada's shit tier oil

That's gonna be interesting to see if he even touches his campaign promise of auditing the Fed

what about muh weed

Page 2 "End illigal immigration act"

im fucking blind tbh

He'll probably spend the next 2 and a half months working with his team on policy for all of the things he's planning.

defunding sanctuary cities additionally helps with flushing out the illegal immigrant population. Deporting criminals is just the start as many have said since they're an easy target you know.
THE GIBS SPIGOT MUST RUN DRY

Holy fuck I love this time line.

Why does ANYONE do business with the Chinese? I have never seen anything made in China which wasn't a piece of shit.

mp4 related is what id want Trump to do first
found it when browsing imgur for salt

You will still buy it because shit is what you consume, goyim.

Why not just prosecute everyone who's been aiding and abetting illegals? It's a felony.

You're missing

lol

I can see the shilling now:

Guys remember is is the 100 day plan. Not the 8 year plan that will prepare America for the Fourth Reich.

BELIEVE IT

UNDER BUDGET

AHEAD OF TIME

I do think Holla Forums should appoint itself Trump's secret vetting crew, since the people around him are not the brightest for the task. Trump can't look at everything and tends to take people at face value. he himself mentioned that he is too trusting aka the white man's altruism and compassion coming to the surface.

Ya we need to get rid of all the illegals and anchor babies, but the first 2 million that are known criminals need to go

REMEMBER TO ASK HIM TO AUDIT THE FEDERAL RESERVE ON THE SITE
TRUMP WILL MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

Reminder that Trump will get aryan wives for every single one of you anons. You earned these next 8 years lads. Enjoy them.

Can someone explain to me #2 and #3? I just dont get what are the benefits of them or what problems they are causing.

2 and 3 where? You do realize there's multiple 2 and 3s right?

Freeze hiring of federal employees and Two regulations must be removed for every 1 new one.

I notice things that are not in here include overturning Roe v Wade or Obergefell v. Hodges, how much you want to bet he barters a supreme court justice (pick a true moderate, not a SJW) to accomplish these goals?

Our bureaucracy is bloated and filled with redundant pen and paper pushers. Said people there are only there due to nepotism or shady networking deals so they can score a job where they mindlessly do shit a monkey can do. So basically he's going to cut the costs of our bureaucracy and the needless bloat that comes with it.

As you can imagine a lot of the nigger, other assorted affirmative action, plus nepotism and shady people working there for a check that is tantamount for welfare are going to be out of job opportunities. They'll be forced to get a real job that isn't being a sassy faggot/nigress/jew at government buildings and other places. Hopefully one day this will extend to places like the DMV, because fuck sassy old women, jews, spics and niggers at the DMV. Fuck them to hell.

Go listen to his immigration speech in Arizona from August. People who are overstaying their visas, recent illegal arrivals and those relying on public welfare will all be deportation priorities, but many will simply self-deport. He explicitly said that no illegal would be exempt from the enforcement of the law.

I'm a pro abortion fag biggest killer of niggers and downies, however I think it should be a State's discretion on whether they want to go through with it.

Both are for shrinking a bloated government. The first doesn't put anyone out of work today, but it means that old positions aren't refilled when people are fired, retire, die, or quit.

The second one requires that every lawmaker who wants to pass his Great New Law (tm), has to first find two he can remove. It tasks the legislature with paring down the law, while permitting them to do so at their own pace.

I was actually very concerned when I saw his Treasury pick, but this list is p ok fam.

That's a good summary but maybe a bit too technical.

Very few people understand how currency pegs are essentially modern (((mercantilism))). It allows countries to fuck with the international balance of trade. Essentially, it makes imports very expensive, but renders domestically produced and exported goods (food, anything manufactured) super cheap. Most developing countries are willing to take that hit since they can't afford imports anyway. China then takes it to 11 by being full commie and everything that entails. Developed / non-peg countries then take the hit by losing entire sectors, including ones where they may have had a legitimate comparative advantage. Multinationals make big money on arbitrage, so political will to correct the growing trade imbalances is reduced.

Obviously this would be a lot harder to pull under a global gold standard, but back then it was just done openly via tariffs. However, in the past, problems of Mercantilism were solved by war.

China may not be super thrilled by all of this, but this is why now is the time to strike. While their ability to project power is low.

I don't think anyone here actually gives a shit about US Government corruption, that the least of the problems. Deporting spic is more important let the government officials fuck the american public even more and let them have more time to fuck little kids.

Stop being a cuckservative retard. It's overwhelmingly non-whites who are having abortions, not whites.

Yes!!! and that is the last stronghold kikes have,without that they fall all the way.Refer you to an ex spook Rob Steele Delete the Elite.

Correct

I give a shit about US Government corruption. Deporting spics is important too, but it's the government corruption that facilitated this to begin with. If the government remains corrupt, the spics will be right back in here the moment Trump leaves office.

And beyond the question of race, it's a useful tool for improving white populations if, regardless of its legality in general, you permit abortion on grounds of severe genetic or other defect.

Ah okay, IMO the only problem I have with Trump is the climate change stance and I believe alright if we both support alternative energies get better but still use oil and natural gas. I mean Florida and the desert states get a shit ton of sun light.

This. Mental and severe physical deformities or illnesses rendering someone unfit for normal society should not be put up with. There should be a law requiring abortions and/or euthanasia for all defective children born. Retards are a drain on resources of society and need to be killed.

minus 11 millon and all their anchor babies with a WALL!WIll also mention he has set a precedent for any future candidate to get elected means CLOSED BORDERS of they simply won't get elected period.

Yeah mang, anthropogenic climate change is real however the problem with the green tax, EPA and the like is that it's not being done with the environment in mind. So getting rid of shit like that, since the lead+copper contamination in our water PROVES it doesn't work nor have our interests in mind, is beneficial for our industry and won't do us harm. Not just that but we can use the funds used in those financial holes for actual research in alternative energies.

Plus we're also going to have the billions of moneys we give to the UN on climate change programs. Less money for the UN for those programs also means less money goes to niggerfied hell holes in Africa too!

Trump wills it so it must be done.

Forgot to mention, why should we stop digging for oil and the like if China doesn't? Plus we have A LOT MORE restraint than the Chinks do. They've fucked up their environment so bad their sea is red and green, plus their cities are so smog filled they look like Silent Hill.

My question is, will Trump do anything about the Chinks colonizing Africa? I hope not, let them civilize the Niggers there, we have enough Niggers here than we can deal with. We don't need anymore of them here.

did you miss

this shit takes time and extreme logistical complexity. You need to take of the problem in manageable layers of actions

climate change hurr durr is fucking stupid ofc the climate changes relative to the SUN output global warming is a lie we are cooling off hence the switch in names.Pollution is an issue but kinda moot unless Fukushima is taken care of none of it will matter ..that radiation ain't no ho you can use and forget about she has the gift that keeps on giving.

I agree. The way I see it, even if I and the scientific consensus are completely wrong, it would still do us good to focus on fossil fuel alternatives. We can't rush headlong into zero carbon like the Left wants, but we shouldn't sit there saying "this is fine" as we burn away oil without a care. The economic and health problems of oil dependence are beyond doubt.

You can make regulations all day but if all the industry goes somewhere like China where there are almost no restrictions, it does more damage than it prevents. So you need measures that are compatible with retaining industry.
We also need to take care that the alternatives aren't worse. I'm in Ontario, and the Liberals are going all out with wind turbines. The trouble is, they're killing more than 50 thousand birds and bats a year, a quarter endangered species. And if you forget how damaging something like that can be, I'd refer you to Mao's Five Pests campaign.
Hydro is shit too; the flooding from dams destroys ecosystems.

Solar and nuclear are the way to go.

Our 200 year experiment to see if niggers could be domesticated was a failure, user. Dogs are more human than the nigger.

Fuck the chinks, they're the ones killing endangered species because of "muh dik" pills.

Africa should be ethnically cleansed and resettled by small white communities, with the rest of the land given back to the animals there.

I feel the EPA sometimes does stupid shit and they have some power hungry retards who took 1 class on the environment instead some guy who is a hydrology civil major who knows what we can do without going full retard and fuck over jobs and the economy.

Also Solar can work wonders in certain areas but we nuclear is the answer yet libs make up bullshit about muh radiation.

It's always been called Anthropogenic Climate Change buddy. It's the media that's called Global Warming.

Whoops, I forgot that's a big no-no.

The Jews, Arabs and the West were too soft on them, the Chinks are giving them no quarter, literally and figuratively. The chinks have a complete lack of human empathy like we do in the west due to their fucked up pseudo commie government. By the looks of things, they might get the task done in time.

To be fair the Niggers have been doing the job fine themselves without their help thanks to all the illegal weapons that make their way there. But yeah, it seems Apartheid is the answer to Africa's ills.

Those poor fuckin' gorillas, man

Even the niggers are smart enough to want the chinks gone and gladly welcome Whites instead of them.

Overturning Roe Vs Wade would mean abortion rights would go back to the states and the most pozd states would vote it right back in, so they could keep having their abortions while the red states, with mostly whites, would stop it.

Nuclear is obviously fine as long as you don't build the plants near a natural disaster prone zone.

Nuclear only works if whites control it and in the event of a disaster will take care of it not like those dumb fucking gooks letting tons of radioactive shit drain into their own food source like fukushima.

WHEN YOU REMOVE ALL THE VIOLENT ONES AND TRUST ME THOSE FUCKS WILL FIGHT BACK THE REST WILL EITHER SELF DEPORT OR BE PHYSICALLY DEPORTED BASED ON THE ACTIONS OF THE VIOLENT ONES

HOW THIS SOMEHOW BLEW OVER YOUR HEAD IS BEYOND ME BUT HES GOING TO PLAY THE MEDIA MUCH LIKE HE HAS DURING THE ENTIRE FUCKING ELECTION

You also have to keep them up to date.
Libs whine about spending money to upgrade nuclear plants and then when the obsolete, poorly-maintained reactors get fucked, they use it as "evidence" to not upgrade the rest.

But not building them on a fucking active fault line is a big part too.

Nips bro, not Gooks, Nips, and the problem with the Nips is their retarded "shamefur dispray" arrogance which prevents them from taking help when they sorely need it. Couple that with their bloated bureaucracy and you have a recipe for disaster. Gooks the Niggerjews of Asia are much worse, need I remind you of the Daughters of Magellian fiasco?

Anyhow Abe is meeting with Trump soon, hopefully if Trump is what we hope he is, he will uncuck them. If they get uncucked the bloatedness of their governing body will be alieved significantly.

This document is the first 100-day action plan. His first term will last 1460 days.

Oh he will

Ok from now on I will make a distinction from a gook and a nip however that shit needed to be taken care of along time ago fuck their pride because it isn't about that its about what it has done and continues to do the the pacific ocean bro.

We dont, but Japan did. Also there is NOTHING wrong with Yucca mountain.

No, it was Anthropogenic Global Warming at first then it became Climate Change when they realized there was a pause in the warming and they had to move the goal posts to be able to score points no matter which direction the climate goes.

sides btfo @ goal posts gd user…

We should give Hawaii to Japan as a peace offering. It's mostly asian already, they wanted the pacific islands in WW2, and it would take out some blue electoral college votes to help us.

um until they fix fukushima and accept help from the people that created the tech in the first place I ain't for giving them shit and to go further what they are doing by allowing it to continue should be considered an act of war tbh.

Never said we did, that jab was directed at the Nips and their retarded arrogance.

Agreed, but Nips are retarded about pride like that. The only good thing to come out of that is their resistance towards allowing themselves to be pozzed with non-white and non-asian immigrants.

It's not about winning sides user, it's about the research that goes into it. Honestly the only dirt you can dig up about climate science is the fudging of data they did when one of the satallites went to shit. But even then the data was fixed with other similar satellites. There's also the smoothing of data for anomalous days with record highs.

My biggest issue is this, that even if we fix our CO2 emissions, we still have massive issues like active volcanoes. Or third world shitholes like India and China that are completely wrecking the environment. Honestly a part of me SEVERELY doubts that we the US are the biggest polluter. China and India's city centers look like some sort of postapocalyptic hell holes.

Which is why I'm glad Trump promises to lift those sanctions while diverting more money into alternative energy.

The best peace offering we can give them is making our military fuck off from their island to be honest. Plus as this user said, their fuck up @ Fukushima is a pretty big one, radiation lasts centuries and is hard to get rid of. I'm glad they still have faith in our economy and the like but it's time we fucked off from their Island.

Also how can Trump bring back jobs? He NEEDS TO DELIVER if he wants reelection. Many redditors are screaming that the jobs are never coming back because of automation?

This. No more niggers raping and killing qt nippon women!

you guys know he's going to be in office longer than 100 days right?
this is the plan for the 100 days.

I don't see that as a viable option until fukushima is taken care of other than that it is a strategic position against china other than that I am all for us getting the fck out of everywhere until we build an industrial base again because without it war against a superpower requires it because taking russia or china isn't like some sand niggers where half the ppl we are fighting we armed lol .

Yeah, they were fed that line on CNN last night. "Those jobs don't exist any more, they're done with robots." Meanwhile gigantic factories are being build in Mexico.

You anons do realize this is just the pretty formatted version of his 100 days plan, right? It's been on the website for a few weeks.

If he pulls this off, that alone will MAGA the fuck out of multiple industries for your average Joe white American, not to mention lots of nig nogs too.

It's true to a certain extent, since we now have androids that can be programmed to do multiple tasks at a time. Sure they're slow as shit, but they're multi limbed, work NEARLY 24/7, and 50 of them can be maintained by a single techie. Sure enough due to this quite a few companies that can afford them are returning home to the US. But as you can imagine only those who study comp sci, and related fields can reap the benefits.

With that said though, there are still SHITLOADS of cheapskate companies that "can't" afford them. So while the populace adapts to automation, it sure would be nice to have some of those asshole companies come back here.

China is a paper tiger with piss poor equipment and force projection. But I must say withdrawing all at once in one go is retarded and would be a logistical nightmare. A slow controlled withdrawal while Japan gets used to taking over the roles our military forces filled up for them would be ideal.

However IMHO they should foot the bill on us training their troops for the new tasks they're going to have to learn.

this is his
FIRST 100 DAYS
plan, faggots. he'll have the rest of his term to deliver on everything else, but this is what he plans on doing in just the first part. 2 million deported in 100 days is aiming high, but what else did we expect from the Trumpenfuher?

HAVE FAITH IN THE GOD-EMPEROR

THIS

>giving away any land instead of claiming more
You're fucking retarded tbh, fam

Hawaii is worthless for us to begin with, fam. We can cleanse California instead and have it be the new US naval base. Slit your throat.

That's burning bridges that are not necessary to burn. Unless you're saying that we should cleanse Hawaii, to which I say, sure, but you'll do the fighting. Because I don't want to die for shitty islands littered with volcanoes in the Pacific. Yeah it's a good Naval base, but I don't feel like dying for the military complex.

Not entirely, sure it's a blue pilled hell hole filled with volcanoes, but it's a good Naval Base. Plus, the Fukushima fuck up is pretty horrible man, us gifting them Hawaii would be like rewarding such a fuck up. Although to be fair it would be funny seeing the cucked Japs of Hawaii deal with their more traditional contemporaries from the fatherland.

Agreed on Fukushima. Make them fix it first and then reward them.

No. We need as much land as possible. We should annex quite a few more Pacific islands, if only for vacationing and military outposts.

You a cuck? We can get along with Japan just fine without giving land to them.

No we do not. We're barely able to keep control over the mainland as is right now, and the mainland is all that matters.

If the Founders had had your attitude we never would have expanded beyond the Appalachians.

Right, because everything beyond the Appalachians is disconnected from the mainland. Fuck off cuck.

Being connected or disconnected to the mainland is irrelevant. Maybe we should give away Alaska too since we have to go through Canada to get to it, hmm?

You should sue your doctor over the recent lobotomy he gave you.

Reread my post lad, looks like we both misread each other's post. But I went in with the assumption ahead of time.

Only reason why I don't like the idea of giving it away is due to it being a good Naval base and Fukushima. Aside from that I hate Hawaii and think it's over rated, specially its annoying fat natives.

Why are you such a cuck, user? Is it because your T is so low?

Good to see you've given up on defending your retardation.

Alright? Hawaii still needs to be kept and made 100% white, like all US territories.

I hope you take good care of your wife's son.

Sorry lads, I couldn't hold my nofap any longer.

If you're going to go by the one drop rule you will be shooting yourself on the foot lad. The best we can do is keep planned parenthood as it is in Blue States, revv up those deportations and never let the media go as anti white as it has these past years. From there we can then argue about who we let in or don't let in. So far we're still letting the media get away with their kikery and internationalist cock sucking. The meme and culture war is not over yet, it's far from over, only until the meme plus culture war is won can any changes be seen.

Making America majority white again under a double term presidency, let alone single, is impossible.

Stop masturbating faggot

Took you long enough to think of that original come back, didn't it? I reiterate my point about suing your doctor.

This really isn't the thread for that. I never said we should be expecting getting rid of all nonwhites under Trump; it's a multistep process. It's a long-term goal that we need to keep striving for. All I said is that it needs to happen eventually.

If you want to start a thread about it link me and I'll discuss it more there.

Doesn't say much about rounding up and deporting the current illegals in the country if they don't commit any more crimes to get themselves caught by the Feds. Where's my operation wetback 2?

DEPORT THEM ALL
E
P
O
R
T

T
H
E
M

A
L
L

DESIGNATED
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

DEPORTATION
E
P
O
R
T
A
T
I
O
N

SQUADS
Q
U
A
D
S

thanks based kek

If you actually read his plan to get rid of these mongoloid cretins he'll first squeeze cities and states that harbor them financially. That should stop the majority of this illegal alien bullshit. He'll be also funding more security to law enforcement. Who will enforce the law. Get it?

Regarding logistics, stopping the flow hardcore is step one, building a massive deportation apparatus is step two, i mean damn, we are going to need at least 250,000 people with full size vans driving back and forth 24/7, for years to achieve it.

There's maybe one minor quibble I think is counterproductive. Fucking amazing.

You two are a couple of top-tier faggots.

I thought CTR was defunded?

Just making preparations in case we are double-crossed by the man we had so much hope in.

Trump is nothing but our puppet if he does not please us he should be replaced by someone who will.

We are the Jew's now. accept this.