Leftist Backlash

Who here is getting shunned, threatened, etc. and starting to get really worried you're going to be attacked by leftists?

Last night I was in pure euphoria but today after waking up, everyone is shunning me, if they talk at all they do so with this very extreme barely suppressed hatred in their voice, and I feel like they're plotting something. I openly promulgated White Nationalism and showed my support for Trump. I am not sure I should even go to work tomorrow. Everyone I know even my family are all just the worst of bluepills and they've beaten me up before for lesser things, now they're steaming mad, and I don't know what they will do. Pray for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8171467.html
seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/colorect.html
facebook.com/SkewsMe?fref=nf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This started happening to me three years ago. Trump is just the beginning of revenge against these retards. Fuck their shit up and quit being a whiner.

nah I wore my Trump hat to the grocery store

Don't worry about it man, they're passive-aggressive pussies. Just stay the course and they'll come around once Trump MAGAs.

You'll get used to it, user. Just keep your wits about you. The triggering will either pass or turn into a wider conflict.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I have been revealing my power level for decades but with Trump getting elected they have been hysterical.

You sound like one of the many self-pitying liberals running to a hugbox to make some feigned 'freak out' about paranoia re: all the racist misogynists who voted trump. Take it to reddit.

I was getting shit from the beginning. My sister in law works in the media and she told me at the beginning of the year Trump was going to win. I never doubted her. No matter who I told, I got shit on, so this is nothing new to me.

It'll pass man, the leftist is a fickle beast prone to fancy.

These episodes will flare up whenever there's some big Trump event - like the inauguration - but aside from that they'll just go back to fisting each other and getting tattoos.

I've had people I've known for over a decade de-friend me and storm off forever. Tough shit.

I'm about to go out for dinner with my MAGA hat on.

At a Cuban cafe.

You go back to reddit, tired or hearing about that stupid site from people who obviously come from there and know what it's about, I still haven't bothered to visit even once.

Had an argument with my oldest friend two days ago about Trump, "user, he says mean things about muslims, it will create more terrorists"
"don't be mean to muslims or they will blow you up?"
Not heard from him since…

The fuck have you been doing all this time?

Not like that sissyboi was gonna help you move a couch or anything anyway. Good riddance to faggots.

I did too, mostly old people who werent phased. A couple young girls looked on in horror. It was priceless

I've been studying to get a good job since I want to have at least 12 kids.

I am exactly that but that doesn't mean they can't throw all my stuff out while I'm at work and also that when I get into a fight at work I'm going to lose my shitty job.

And I'm just gonna leave my Facebook page outta this. Shit is NUTS in blue states… Had people crying in the parking lots in front of campus.

No threats yet. High-fived some folk wearing MAGA hats and told them to invest in Smith and Wesson.

With what, their twig arms and noguns?

I hope that like a true NatSoc you are lifting and are armed.
On the contrary, provoke them and when try to attack you give them hell.

I have been lifting and armed a really fucking long time. In a physical confrontation I will win… but I will be homeless and jobless. I have not yet successfully separated myself from these bluepill cucks and am still dependent on them for money and a place to live.

Why would cubans be anything but pro trump? Every cuban I know fucking love the guy. Not a lot of love for dems who start talking to the Castro's.

I'm not dumb enough to go spouting politics to people who aren't able to cope with reality, so not me.

Maybe next time try not being such a spastic cuntfaced manchild.

I saw a poll from florida that showed Cubans massively voted for Trump while all other latinos were like %70+ Clinton.

Some woman in a deplorables facebook group posted here 4th grade daughters principal called an assembly to preach and cry to the students that she loves minorities and she is so sorry about what is going to happen to them etc etc.

The woman's Facebook says she's I'm quakerville PA… I think she deserves a personal army to come to her defense.

I couldn't hide it Holla Forums! I was just so damn happy.

Are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

no fear here most people voted for trump here

Man the fuck up and enjoy the victory, faggot. Had they won, they'd have had no qualms about celebrating it. Double down and rub their faces in the loss.

Just carry a knife and be ready to slash some throats. I and some random normies have been rubbing salt into the wound in all the university facebook pages, the left really is melting down. The faces of my coworkers today were priceless, they just stared despairingly at the election map image on their phone literally all day.

Yeah, everyone on kikebook is not talking to me. They're afraid we'll fight or something? I lost two friends, one was a tumblrina who I was pushing to the edge anyways and I'm surprised it took her this long to unfriend me and the other I have no idea.

Nothing to lose

What kind of weird shit thread is this?

Feels like something a lefty would post to screenshot and show to his friends.

my condolences.

Check out the seven stages of grief.

It will pass.

The Cubans i know love trump cause they hate spics

I wore a t shirt with trump on it school
Fist bumps left and right
iceland btw

You might wanna visit reddit today, they're losing their minds over Trump. It's a nice read.

You had to ease them into it slowly.
I do the same, but act like i'm trying to troll them. I get away with it while working for the government.

FUCKING KILL THEM YOU DUMB SHIT!

The Trump Won announcement on the_donald reached 22k upvotes at one point. SRS has blocked anyone from posting on the sub

Because most American Cubans are Spanish (white).

t. Spaniard Cuban

Let me guess: You live in California.

Seriously, how in the fuck is that even possible. Even lots of those blue states were super close at over 40% Trump. Wherever you live must be the most disgusting liberal shithole in the country. Unless you are a nigger or spic in which case we can't help you.

I don't understand how that clusterfuck of a site works, so unless you link me directly to something on there, or take screencaps, I don't get it. I am too busy reading threads on here anyways.

Ontario

They're just so hopeless it's almost too pathetic to be funny. But it's funny though really.

Don't be a pussy OP. Lefitsts have hormonal problems. They might throw a tantrum but they're utterly terrified of genuine physical conflict. Just pump your chest out and put on your serious face and they'll back right the fuck up.

I dunno, I've been suspecting this would happen. The left loves to project its own issues onto the right, they've been trying to paint us as stupid, uninformed, clueless, racist, classist, misogynist bigots for whom violence is a first resort for years.

Look at the collapse of Weimar Germany or the Bolsheviks vs the Mensheviks, or the Symbionese Liberation Army - whenever the left doesn't get its own way it turns nasty.

Going to suggest that all anons not currently physically fit start exercising, eating healthy and join a gym ASAP. Boxing is an excellent fighting style to learn for self-defence, doesn't take long to get proficient at and is quite devastating against untrained combatants.

8ch.net/pol/res/8171467.html

You sound paranoid as fuck, please dont go crazy. Hit the gym hard on your off time (obviously one frequented by hwites), you shouldn't be scared to express your political views.

They're just afraid you might kill them.
Not today but in a couple of months when it becomes legal.

OP here I got an update on the bluepill hysterics, my dad got back from work, he'd been talking about Trump all day there and how I correctly predicted Trump would win and blah blah.

Apparently his co-workers were asking him if I was going to go into politics and I am now regarded as a political genius.

Dad confirmed BTFO.

This is a shill thread if i ever saw one.

I already have decades of martial arts experience, am super fit, and armed.

Boxing is good but learn Judo as well so you can take a fall.

I would expect balloons filled with urine.

At uni, pretty sure someone carved "FUCK" on my door but I'm not sure, could've been there I just never noticed

BRING IT ON PUSSYBOYS

this.

they aint gonna do shit. they know they are losers. they bet on a popularity contest and lost. now they are in their natural state of being "oppressed." really they love it.

user, i…

hahahaha

Get yourself a sap cap. If anyone fucks with you, knock them the fuck out.

Some people are so fucking dumb and socially retarded they DESERVE bullying.

Learn a lesson and learn some fucking subtlety and decorum, you white trash.

I'm going to be so fucking smug for current year + 8.

>you white trash.
>you white trash.

Serious question here. Do you think the Marxist elements in this country will cause enough shit for RWDS to get active? As in giving people the clear to start chopping wood?

White Americans have regained control of their own country and your impotent hysteria doesn't mean a thing.

Keep bitching if you must, it's all you've got

It would be a terrible decision for them. They must win the long fight through subversion, through the universities and racemixing, through gradual demographic change.

Spics right now however are probably in panic mode and one spic already started shooting whites at the polls before Trump was even elected.

What the spics will probably try and do might be big enough and disruptive enough that it gets the ball rolling on RWDS.

Then there's the Muslim question. A few millions Muslims are about to be deported / shutdown. Right now imagine what it must be like to be a Muslim in America?

Take a look here: >>>/islam/

We can expect MANY terrorist attacks by Islamists now. This along with the spics is going to cause a lot of unrest.

As for niggers, they'll chimp out lots, but it probably won't be enough. We can't count on the lazy niggers to get a revolution going.

As for George Soros, we need to figure out what his next move will be. Is he going to pay people to do violence and stage protests? Is he going to focus on trying to assassinate either Trump or people that could help him?

As for white cucks, there might be some anarchist groups that could do a lot of damage, and might be upset enough to try.

It's really hard to tell right now but if enough of the enemy is so desperate and having meltdowns right now, they might get very violent, very fast. I am concerned however the media might not cover it at all, that even as we speak countless murders could be happening right now, and we just don't know it.

One of my friends tried to turn my gf against me for supporting Trump, thing is is that I'm almost an open NatSoc and the dumbass unfollowed me on facebook, so he never noticed that, nor the fact that my gf doesn't care. Kek

You'll hang with them.

I'm taking a vacation. And I live in Cuckdeauland

Be fearless.
You are one of us and until the end of your life and for the endless memory after death you will be remembered, whether you are user or do some tripfaggotry doesn't matter.
What matters is our plan.
You should not goad the leftists in some stage of anger, denial, or bargaining.
However you should also not tread lightly.
Keep your chest out and your spine straight.

To be a martyr in this chaotic world is no small feat. Do not cower or pretend to be weak. Nothing is gained from hiding. The truth will set you free and sanctify you.

2017 YEAR OF JERA

Don't back down, OP. These people won't actually do anything, they are paper tigers. Most have never even seen a firearm outside of a movie.

If you live in a state which allows CCW, you have literally no reason at all not to be carrying a weapon with you.

And this will do what, other than channel their loosh into our meme magick reserves?

Fucking uninitiated normalfags, smdh.

Are you trying to fit in?

Time to unsheath a real katana.

Went to the bubble shop and got 2 bottles of champagne. I am flying the biggest shit eating grin all over this shithole

Were you eating a banana while walking? Because I went to Canada once and saw two people walking on the sidewalk eating bananas (at different times in the same day) which seemed strange.

Get a totenkopf and wear that on a hat, I can bet you'll have a permanent grin forever and ever.

Quakerville or Quakertown?

Either way, they are vast majority white.
Qtown had nogs from Philly halfways and lots of beaners bc it is a slowly reviving low end area

nice to see that here

we need the leftists to do this, we then get the glorious chance to fuck them up and win for sure.

CTR still in force? What the fuck, who is paying them? Soros?

Maybe you smell funny, OP haha. Jokes aside, it can't be 'everyone', because the majority, are on YOUR side.

Did you wake up and find out you know some faggots? Well then, that's a good day. Because YOU!!! want to REMOVE such Cancer from your life.

You sound like you're looking at things like a glass half empty rather than half full. Replace Cancer cells with virtuous White folks.

American can't be great unless YOU, make YOURSELF great. It's one in the same. We are in this together. These salty niggers, most of them aren't even citizens.

As for personal safety, that's always a concern with 30m illegals and feral savage negro beasts roaming about.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Beurea of Memetic Warfare, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on twitter, and I have over 300,000 confirmed triggers.
I am trained in meme warfare and I’m the top shitposter in the entire chan forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can dox you anywhere, anytime, and I can ruin your life in over seven hundred ways, and that’s without a VPN.
Not only am I extensively trained in unprotected meme combat, but I have access to a VPN and the TOR network and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I just own a shotgun.
Leftists are too scared to own guns in my country, so if there's ever conflict I'd do pretty well.

Again, this OP is some lefty cuck making shit up.

Who the fuck is actually replying to this garbahe without saging?

You're weak enough that you're afraid of these people? I could easily take on the entire staff at my workplace if need be.

Get fit, start lifting, take martial arts classes. Preferably boxing.

The time to do this was months ago.

I live in rural Kansas, no ones going to fuck with me.

Burn the house down. Is what I can see someone saying.

My lefty friends are extremely sour and on short fuses. They still can't understand.

MAN THE FUCK UP

Keep that copypasta for plebbit fag.

I-is this what I think it is?

A Holla Forums hugbox?

A right wing SAFE SPACE?

DID SOMEONE TRIGGER THE NEO NAZIS?

MAN THE FUCK UP GOD DAMN IT
Yupp, this is the best advice any of us could give you

Yeah, I'm not American but I got several people quite surprised with this as well after assuring me for the 8184255th time he would lose.

Now they start to take what I say about politics more seriously. Can't wait for this:

I tried.

could you be any more autistic?

I went to my liberal ass nig infested college yesterday with MAGA painted on my face wearing the most attention grabbing clothes I own and walked all around campus. No one so much as said a word to me.

FUCK OFF LIBTARDS

TRUMP WON, NOW GO CRY IN YOUR HUGBOX

sounds like you need a gun

Who gave you that idea, I'm just here to laugh at your bitch tears

W W W E E E W W W

i think the upside down peace sign/algiz thing originated here though

Hand to hand combat isn't going to work when you have a crowd of 50 antifa kikes mobbing you. Learn how to construct thermite bombs, go shooting, and start subverting these groups.

Liberals is the name that Communists who chose the political system rather than armed insurrection have received in America.

you need a secure home base. getting your stuff trashed and physically assaulted at your current residence is a problem.

I'd be less inclined to burn bridges at work, for now. Money is mobility in your case.

Me and my family and friends are shunning leftists lol.

Choose your battles, don't let ((democracy)) and ((ideologies)) divide your family. That's how they conquer us.

Any instance of their violence or rioting should be coupled with a hashtag like "tolerantleft" on social media.
We can make it clear that these people are the problem.

tears of joy?
come, laugh with us

Ctr Please eat an 8ball. Your choking delusions must manifest in order to change universes.

I'm not worried, per se, but I'm fucking tired of not being able to properly celebrate because of every single person in my fucking life being DELIBERATELY bluepilled about shit. And, because I'm a legitimate sperg, all my redpill efforts are easily dismissed by them as "the 'tism." And, even though this makes me frustrated as fuck, I'm trying to keep my shit screwed down tight so I don't sperg out and make things worse.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It's not gonna suck itself, shill.

quads!
Former antifa here. Antifa are cucks and cowards, like white sandniggers. As long as they meet no actual resistance that causes actual injuries their trance state will keep them attacking, but knock three on their asses or brutally fuck one up and they turn to a scared rabble quick.
Give me 6 strong disciplined men with axehandles, bats, clawhammers and staffslings (for hurling bricks/flameless molotovs at commies) and flying wedge their formation and I'll shatter them so hard They'll call 911 for help.
ALL COMMIES ARE COWARDS =ACAC = 1313.

FUCKING SPREAD IT.
Leftists will use it as an anti-peace sign, but it really is a nordic rune in a circle representing life. It's also a natsoc symbol. Let the retards use it to unknowingly meme their demise.

That's assault, and we President now, so call the police on them.

It's nothing new to me.

OP you sound like a fucking faggot and possibly CTR trying to push doubt and fear into us.

Personally, I'm praying for the day someone puts their hands on me for supporting Trump.

Why not just open fire on the crowd?
I'd love to do that.

AZfag here. I saw that there was a protest last night in Tempe which I regret missing, but I'm subscribed to the social media tools they use to organize.

I'll be out there the next time they have a protest. If they choose to get stupid, at least the cops will wind up shooting a nigger; not me. I fucking love this state, although it seems like local LE does TOO good of a job of not letting shit get out of hand. I honestly wouldn't mind the opportunity to shoot a few niggers while filming it with a head or chest mounted camera. I want to feel what it's like to shoot a chimp mid-riot and have the rest of them scatter. I want to fucking remove KFC. Or taco bell, given my area.

No, I'm not larping. Just dreaming. In all likelihood, me going there will just get a few of the faggots pissed at me, but damn would I not mind having to put one of those fucking subhumans into the dirt.

Fucking losers can't magic for shit.

I keep getting invited by girls I know to these protests. Something makes me want to accept and bring an accurate duplication of lucille the baseball bat to one. Leftist scum need to die.

Was about to say that.

Noice

Read my thread before you post next time faggot, I'm armed, I have 10+ years of martial arts experience, I can win the fight.

It's a fight against my own parents and everyone around me though.

One that will end with me being homeless and with no money and nobody helping me.

Exactly… I need to move the fuck out. I can't though, chinks drove up property values very high. I'll just buy a car and live out of it I suppose, I think I can find someone that will let me park in their driveway at least maybe.

>All they do is seethe and bitch and cry like a bunch of babies Trump won (The niggers have the most salt.)

What a bunch of faggots. This election has been a real eye opener, now I know what people are actually intelligent and trust worthy.

Just FYI for all of you guys talking about the pic, it's from some Asatru user on Holla Forums, and it's not at ALL meant to be a peace sign or even to pretend to be one. It was made while having a discussion on how pacifism is bullshit.

They can kiss my asshole with liberal amounts of tongue.

they need to be put in their place

Enjoy the colon cancer, tbh.

Yes, have been getting active hate.

Have also been training, and really put it into high gear when Trump announced his campaign. Mostly focused on developing the strength and speed to get the fuck out of a bad situation as fast and directly as I can. But also how to defend myself empty handed, or with improvised weapons.

I honestly expect to have to kill a Leftist sometime in the coming years with how quick to use force and intimidation they are, especially in the urban centers. I expect to be attacked for being a white male, with children, every time I am out with my sons now. Because that is how these fuckers operate, locating and attacking someone at their most vulnerable. And the establishment will let them do it.

As a former resident of Chicago, seeing how nogs are allowed to wander neighborhoods all over the city, looking for easy street crime prey, it is obvious that whites will have to resort to force of their own. The establishment in the name of 'not being raycis' or outright participating in the early stages of a white genocide, have abandoned us.

Well, you say that.

Rural people are conservative so there's nothing to worry about.

i agree, shame no one bullied you until basedmods stepped in

Buy a pistol, faggot.

"Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six."

Ancient American saying.

What the fuck is wrong with people? Americans use to be willing to kill and die to defend their honor. They would take off a glove, slap their enemy in the face with it and say ‘How dare you, sir. I challenge you to a duel. Pistols at dawn.’ And someone would die.

Now faggots are afraid to get into a slap fight at McDonald's. We need to bring back trial by combat. Make dueling great again.

He had a knife though lol

The OP is obviously BS.

The lowest was Hawaii, at 30%, and then Cali, at 33%. Statistically speaking, you could point a finger at three randomly choosen people, and at least one of them will be a Trump supporter.

Atleast we aren't shitting in public like some animal.

Let's google that.

seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/colorect.html

Yeah, really shaking in my boots.

Still impressive.

kek

I've been debating doing this myself in some form. We need a generation of Holla Forumsacks to take hold of the political system.

The opposite is happening here. Everyone who voted for Hillary is getting laughed at work. It helps knowing that absolutely no Hillary voter we know is even remotely manly.

Honey, it's not because of leftists. I doubt you even know any. It's because your politics make you unlikeable.

Hey op
I wanna kick your ass

Guys, if there hypothetically was a reason to double or triple-tap a nigger on camera, should the shooter yell "CHECK 'EM" after?

As the official red pill pharmacist of my family and friends I've been shunned and threatened for about 10 years now.

Worried? Fuck no. I'm prepared and giddy with anticipation. I WANT TO BE ATTACKED BY COMMUNISTS.

ps) we're not using the term leftist anymore since they are not leftists, the correct term is communist. leftists wouldn't burn our flag.

I don't worry about leftists. It's the niggers that worry me.

gimme your numba, cuck

Pic relevant to this topic

colon cancer is exaserbated by consumption of carbon. learn not to burn your fucking food you God damned pavement ape.

niggers stole fire and pepe, and can't use either properly

DOB JEJ

Pepe's creator voted for Hilldawg, cuck

leave it to a nigger to try and fail to steal something that was already appropriated.

Grow up
lift more and get some martial arts training
conceal carry motherfucker

Walk with your head up. You're a son of the West. Make us proud.

so he's a son of a bitch? lmao fam 100

I know when I've been trolled by a master by how angry I get. The "meatcuck" thing never makes me angry. It makes me sad. Your autism won't allow you guys to stop and try something new. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome is how one defines insanity, guys.

Eating soy will literally make you a faggo. Humans are omnivores, not herbivores. We eat everything. When you fuck with that, you're fucking your own shit up. All of us here know that.

If you really want to have some fun, you'd be better off going to the vegan and PETA boards and posting pics of steaks.

Its going to be rough for awhile. Bear with it, learn to hide your powerlevel and gracefully avoid political discussions with people who are obviously dyed in the wool leftists who will reject and violently attack opposing view points without giving them even a moments consideration or merit.

Thats really all you can do right now. The attacks, funded by Soros and the like, are only going to get worse for awhile as they try to do anything they can to stop Trump from assuming office. Once hes in though, its done, and they'll have nothing they can do in response except piss and moan. And the Soros funding will dry up rather quickly, especially if Trump can manage to go after Soros directly for inciting violence and unrest.

Try to think like Trump, play the long game. You arent going to be 40 steps ahead and luring them into trap after trap like he can, but the very least you can do is learn how to play long term and avoid short term losses

That's why fascism promotes Autarky.

A lot of Mexicans are white too, they've just been infected with a variant of white/spanish self-hatred called "indigenismo".

Lot of Holla Forumsacks don't understand this.

Fucking badass.

If your former friends or family attack you, shoot them.
We're your family now, bruder.

Wir sind Ihre Familie.

Yea, like they don't blow you up, anyway.

So if a nigger behaves like a fucking animal, he's an animal, but if a stormfag does he's badass?

A nigger would only attack if he was sure his opponent was substantially weaker than himself, or if he was part of a mob.
This video indicates Antifa are all niggers, and the Nationalist is badass because he successfully defends against a mob of them.

Antifa = nigger
Nationalist = badass

Understand now, nigger?

Get your German right m8, it should be
"Wir bist Dein Familie" ihre is plural so unless you the other guy is actually 4 midgets in a Trenchcoat then it should be singular

I don't speak German.
Arriba tu culo.

wat

SOROS MUST BE HANGED

George Soros' head looks like a good place for a bullet.

Holy fuck you're a nigger
"Wir sind deine Familie" is correct

kill me pete

Oh wow, you saved the picture I made. Dawww.

I'm planning on having a nice gathering of Trump supporters maybe next week - mainly so I can have an excuse to put a MAGA hat on the school's bear statue. Because it will amuse me.

The Führer protects-
HEIL HITLER

No, I'm not worried about a bunch of children literally running to mom to try to get their way. The "nigger" insult was the weirdest part though, especially since the whiny fag is obsessed with calling out anything anyone says that could be offensive. I truly think Trump winning is causing him to have a mental breakdown.

I'm not, because I don't often talk about my political views with friends or family, or in general really. I have noticed though from some posts friends have made on Facebook, that most if not all of them fell for the anti-Trump stuff. They're not saying some of the dumb shit that people have been posting, just that it sucks and liberty is dead.

Nope, everyone around me is right-wing and happy. You can visibly see everyone standing straighter and seeming more at ease. Its pretty fucking great.

Leftists read this board, you mincing faggot. Stop posting the "i'm scurred of lefties" threads.

Jesus Christ that's rough checked

Who do you think made this thread?
They got the rune's meanings backwards for fuck's sake.

Worried? I've been waiting for this day. Either they kick it off or they slink back to their swamps. Either way, we purge.

AZ bro in Tempe too. Had no idea they were protesting. Wish I knew how to get involved with some red pilled folks so we could stage a counter protest.

They are going to be salty for a LONG time

It's strange how there are truths that we can speak that would utterly shatter people's minds. The left has nothing that powerful.

Don't do it user! It doesn't matter what state you're in, you still have the ability to affect others around you. Even if it's only going out with a bang.

I fucking love when virtue signalling pieces of shit are revealed like this and torn apart by their new "friends"

Were you goosestepping down the sidewalk or something?

It's fucked up that's what it is. Corrupt leftist media in their desperate attempt to shun pre-elect Trump painted him as literally Hitler tier antichrist joke to not get him elected. Jokes on them though, majority of US was fed up with lies and government corruption voting the right man at the right time into office to drain this swamp, disregarding the tvjew propaganda. As always there's the dark side of the coin. While we stayed sane and stoic in our views, liberals underwent almost chrysalis-like type of accelerated brainwashing. They actually believed in the warped image of Trump, not listening to what he has to say but rather what other's has to say about him. What we're dealing with here are knights-errant which princess just got kidnapped by a big bad dragon.

I've been shunned whenever I expressed support for Trump, so I keep quiet a lot of the time. I'll occasionally wear a MAGA hat around, as I have gotten tired of hiding. Mostly, the leftists just assume I agree with them, because they can't conceive of anyone disagreeing in 2016. This place voted less than ten percent for Trump in the general. They have been using the public schools to signal about "love trumps hate" and "all are welcome here."
For a few days everyone was walking around acting the way people who just found out someone died does. It was very eerie.

facebook.com/SkewsMe?fref=nf

The peace symbol comes from semaphore for N and D. It's meant to stand for Nuclear Disarmament.

KEK
you spelt guerrilla warfare wrong you APE!

IDK what you are talking about user.
I just redpilled my sister, and I'm starting on my mom next.
Of course my family is aryan… Perhaps you need to improve your talking skills, so that you can become more persuasive.

kys

It's a meme, bud.

I started leaking some of my power level years ago, but since Trump's victory, I am now fully super sayan.

I had a drunken shouting match with my roommate on election night where I said that I think people voted Trump as an assertion of America's white identity and that's okay, he was pissed and calling me a racist and whatnot. We didn't talk to me for a few days, but now it seems like everything is back to normal. We just don't talk about politics.

Jeeze talk about cultural appropriation

the right is rising lads, finally. :3

OOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD

THERE ARE SO MANY PUSSIES ON HERE

IT MAKES ME WANT TO FUCKING PUKE!

LIVING IN

MexiCalifornia

Outside at midnight screaming "Fuck Donald Trump" in your apartment complex

Go to store… Look 100s of Mexican in the eye. THey know not to fuck with me

Seriously fucking kill yourselves you little bitches. You're not ready and life isn't a larp

I'm going to fucking puke right now. I'm going through hell

FUck you

You move

I DONT FUCKING MOVE!

FUCK YOU

Shh.. No facts now. Only meme magic.

Cubans don't work the kitchen most likely. Probably Mexicans or some other central American Indio mudbloods like every other restaurant in merica. I hope you like Zika laced saliva in your food OP.

You're not wrong, but you don't need that many line breaks, for fuck's sake.

Kill me, Pete

Autism isn't an excuse to be a retarded furfag degenerate cuck.

t. Legit autistic nationalist Trump supporter

kill me, pete

A lot of the Cubans I met are either doctors or lawyers.

Miami could've been red, but I hear a lot of Central Americans have been outbreeding the Cubans there.

Its nigger tier behavior, but its the only thing these animals understand sometimes.

kek