ALERT! JEWS ARE WORMING THEIR WAY INTO TRUMP'S INNER CIRCLE! INTERNET FREEDOM AND PRIVACY IS AT RISK!

ALERT! JEWS ARE WORMING THEIR WAY INTO TRUMP'S INNER CIRCLE! INTERNET FREEDOM AND PRIVACY IS AT RISK!

AT&T is trying to pull a fast one on Trump while he's distracted drinking SJW tears. They've convinced him to appoint an AT&T lobbyist, Jeffrey Eisenach, as the head of the telecom transition team. Eisenach, if you don't already know, is infamous for wanting to hand over the Internet to AT&T, Comcast, and Verizon by abolishing Net Neutrality and Internet privacy rules.

techdirt.com/articles/20161109/10362936007/wake-trump-win-isps-are-already-laying-groundwork-gutting-net-neutrality.shtml

Attached pic is Eisenach's vision of the Internet.

The kikes must be stopped before they worm their way too deep into Trump's inner circles!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fLoCy
techdirt.com/articles/20161109/10362936007/wake-trump-win-isps-are-already-laying-groundwork-gutting-net-neutrality.shtml
washington*examiner.com/soros-ford-foundation-shovel-196-million-to-net-neutrality-groups-staff-to-white-house/article/2560702
archive.fo/GCHGI
techdirt.com/articles/20161109/09280136004/colorado-voters-continue-to-shoot-down-awful-comcast-written-protectionist-state-law.shtml
archive.is/5UJvC
archive.is/vTilN
greatagain.gov/
archive.is/7UKrJ
weev.livejournal.com/410763.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More relevant stuff.

archive.fo/fLoCy

Welp, that didn't take too long kek

Or this was the plan. You wanted an American Putin or not?

Can someone send this text to DonaldJTrump.com/contact/

I tried but my browser is fucked up. I edited out the KIKE words:

AT&T is trying to pull a fast one on Trump while he's distracted drinking SJW tears. They've convinced him to appoint an AT&T lobbyist, Jeffrey Eisenach, as the head of the telecom transition team. Eisenach, if you don't already know, is infamous for wanting to hand over the Internet to AT&T, Comcast, and Verizon by abolishing Net Neutrality and Internet privacy rules.

Can some post a summary of each side's arguments about 'Net Neutrality'? Because George Soros is in favor of it:

Soros, Ford Foundation shovel $196 million to 'net neutrality' groups, staff to White House

washington*examiner.com/soros-ford-foundation-shovel-196-million-to-net-neutrality-groups-staff-to-white-house/article/2560702

"…more than $196 million to pro-net neutrality groups between 2000 and 2013"

So does that mean we should be against?

I remember reading an article concluding that 'Net Neutrality' could be used as a Trojan Horse to try to control the content of the internet but I'm not sure how valid that analysis was.

welp, if Internet freedom dies, I'll be fighting a war not based on race but the ability to ever be able to freely express my thoughts ever again

If Mods wouldn't have been so ban trigger happy on Anons critical of Trump we would have discussed this shit earlier.
Now it is very hard to have influence on this topic.

As far as I know, an entirely de-regulated internet is optimal for its continued growth and the freedom of speech, but Net Neutrality acts as a bulwark keeping both anonymous internet anarchists and (((corporate))) netmongers stuck in the middle.

A poster "bad Jew" is for net neutrality, therefore we should be against it? Do you realize what you are saying? Kikes have weak memes, that's why they need to censor everything.

Mods are JIDF

Yeah, but they're Trump's jews in this case
It'd be bad if they influenced Trump, but they work for him since they know he's gonna holocaust them if they try anything funny

When is his inauguration? Is he literally the president right now?

Nov 9 2016 the day Holla Forums stated that there are "good jews" out there.

I have a suspicion that they were actually paid by Trump (alongside the site owner) so that they're a stealth IDF.
There's always the possibility that they do it for free since they're Antifa.

Here's the thing though:
Trump was never Hitler 2.0.
He was always a stepping stone.
First he removes illegals and gives confidence to right wing speakers and leaders worldwide, then maybe in 8-16 years we can get a David Duke type of guy to run for President.

January 20

Its very clear that Trump is Jewish controlled opposition meant appease the dwindling White Middle class and eventually stab them in the back. He also makes White people look like fools and serves as a strawman aricature for liberal Jews to attack.

Actually it's good that he is openly pro-kike, and he should be even more, so their hands are somewhat tied when pulling 1984 tier shit because all the eyes will be looking at them.

caricature*

Also this
same reason his kids married jews, it gives him a smokescreen to act against them

It also means the kikes have to watch their beloved semite brothers in (((Saudi Arabia))) and (((Qatar))) be annihilated during Trump's presidencies, knowing that they could be next at any time.

ITT: the death-throes of CTR

CtR and JIDF hand in hand trying to shittalk The Don, AGAIN!
You morons forgot to mention the TPP is pretty much dead since king nigger and his white goy partners can't do shit about it.

Nice Strawman, but what reason would CTR have to shill here anymore?
Deutsch/pol/ for example was critical of Trump throughout the whole election process.
Everyone else got banned and waited it out.

We r/thedonald now.

Not yet.
archive.fo/GCHGI
King nigger might try to push it before Trump gets in but some news articles have been saying that it's dead as Congress and the Senate both refuse to vote for it.

MUH PR

You are right though, Trump has basically saved the lives of all the jews, shitskins, and leftists because if Hillary won we wouldn't be waiting around anymore for the system to fix itself we'd be rejecting it and burning the whole country down right now.

Now how are we going to exterminate the shitskins and jews? What are we going to do? Wait for some to get deported while many stay here legally?

Let's be realistic, he is not going to act against them. At least not against top kikes and their mafia networks which run everything anyway. He will cleanse lower level political figures, and that's good enough on it's own. If he hurts globalism, even better.

But whatever he does, is a win-win situation for us. If he goes full Jewish fuhrer mode, he will practically unite both right and left wing against them and even more normies will get redpilled on kikes. If he goes full damage control mode for them, at least we will get a slightly less shitty world, for the time being.

Why would CtR shill on fullchan in the first place? It's not like they would convince anyone to vote for Hillary, or that several thousands of people that lurk here are more than a statistical mistake voter-wise.

It was just a JIDF wrongthink filter.

I suppose
We'll take it from there.

*the (((echoes))) redpilled thousands if not millions

The problem with Trump is that unwillingly he might act as a pressure valve for White Men.
Most normalfags will think "well Trump won, the economy is fine, all is well now" and then have some more Bushes and Nixons and then be back to 2016 by 2040.
It depends though on how far he wants to push his anti-establishment narrative, how much he can push it when he becomes President (he'll probably be busy) and who comes after him.

Reminder that Eric said David Duke "deserves a bullet" and that every single one of his kids is married to a jew.
It's unlikely that he hates kikes or that he actually wants to shoah them all.
It's possible but unlikely.

Net neutrality is a distraction. The people who freak out about it generally don't know what they're talking about (there are legitimate concerns, but OP's image is not a serious possibility). Corporate lobbyists worming their way into a Trump administration is definitely something we need to be worried about, but pushing this kind of ill-informed hysteria accomplishes nothing.

You didn't read my comment? I asked for a summary of both sides' arguments because I don't remember why 'Net Neutrality' is bad or good – and I don't mean the theory of net neutrality, I'm all for that, I don't want my ISP to slow down my speed according to which website I'm using – I mean how this thing will be enforced. I remember reading some articles saying the federal government enforcing 'Net Neutrality' could mean bad things for freedom of speech on the internet or for torrents but instead of going back and trying to find which articles I read two years ago I'd like to have a TL;DR.

this is our slow death. trump may get rid of a few million illegals but the tens of millions of anchor babies still stay. the gibs will still be given out and anything but civic nationalism will be attacked by both the left and the new right headed by trump. nonwhite trump supports from reddit will flood here and call you CTR/jidf/etc if you point this out. as well as the cucks who actually believe trump is the god emperor. trump is how Holla Forums dies. you'll see.

LOL come on, update your propaganda please. At least you didn't say Robert Mercer is a jew, the last time I asked that thezog.info guy about 2 months ago he was simply incapable of providing any evidence Mercer is jewish.

The way i see it, is that internet would keep it's freedoms, at least on paper. But just because no one would directly control or censor it, doesn't mean it can not be done indirectly with armies of bots and AI.

We need a completely new internet infrastructure for a truly free internet, net neutrality is a red herring.

Off topic comment, this thread is about 'Net Neutrality'. Go post in another thread

Lurk for another year before posting.
Otherwise kill yourself.
sage

We have to somehow bait the legal shitskins in the country into violent revolution though so we can kill them. The country is still demographically fucked if we don't get rid of ALL of the non-whites.

Yeah I agree. Go talk to Holla Forums about how great NN is and watch how fast they jump down your throat.

Probably this. Our last hope now is a leftist chimp out and American Civil War. I just want a war god damn it. We need to deploy the Right Wing Death Squads.

Seeing as telecos are already doing the exact shit mentioned in the OP in uncompetitive markets, this is not a distraction. This it a huge problem.

You guys should really read books on the Deep State and research on it…

Upload the PDFs or link to them then.

The battle for the election is over. The battle for America has begun.

Means giving control of the internet to the government.

Stop shilling this left wing commie thing.

wew

This

It was a pointless discussion because you cucks have no alternate solution other than waiting for Hitler. 100% Jewish Culture of Critique tactics is why everyone was able to smell your hooknose through the damn screen for the past year.

You're just mad that someone who isn't an edgy LARPfagging kiddy has done so much more good for whites than you clowns.

Corey Lewandowski isn't a jew you stupid fuck. Can't you at least update your propaganda?

Reading this techdirt website, they seem to be heavily in favor of ending US oversight of ICAAN and making it independent.

Somebody with technical knowledge, can ICAAN actually censor the internet? What can they do with control of DNS servers?

Because if it can, it will. An independent ICAAN being "transparent and accountable" won't matter, since the populace want hate speech censored and would applaud it.

All I think about Pol after reading this is
Bout fucking time pol. I want to see more of these types of threads because the enemy may be from within now. The water got muddy, before we knew who they were because it was easy to spot those affiliated to Clinton and Bern, but now its harder to spot them because so many people supported Trump- and not all of them may have done so for the same reasons Pol wanted it for.

As I've said before, the only reason Trump won is because the Jews allowed it. Now you find the jews that allowed it and you wipe them out.

Only the dirty ones.
The clean ones helped. And now they're waking up to the problem we were highlighting with the media.

Geez regardless of your message you don't seem to have even tried

It's a double-edged sword. If it wasn't for internet we couldn't do what we are doing.

On the other hand the jewgle and the microsoft neural networks are becoming advanced enough to imitate public opinion and suppress dissent. In 4 years it will be extremely hard for us to fight. Image if CTR wasn't people, but millions of AI bots with an endless stream of shitposting.

The answer is - keep the net neutrality, but impose regulations on the corporations.

If corporations were the sole rulers of the internet, they could easily make websites they deem harmful to their profits inaccessible. Do you really want to risk making it harder to redpill people? A strict law of non-interference solves the concerns of both sides. Hence, Net Neutrality.

The article uses (((Politico))) as its source of this (and take a wild guess how many sources they use) so I wouldn't worry too much (it's no more founded than the "Trump is appointing a jew to run the treasury" claim that was never pushed again).

You'd better be prepared for some sort of happening if >>8088888 is any indication.

Markets do their job.

Don't think there's enough competition? Try removing barriers to entry.

techdirt.com/articles/20161109/09280136004/colorado-voters-continue-to-shoot-down-awful-comcast-written-protectionist-state-law.shtml

Okay, barriers to entry will probably not be removed, nobody's interested, so an anti-censorship bill wouldn't be a bad idea, but Net Neutrality is about more than that.

There's no need for a fancy "net neutrality" name if it's just anti-censorship. The net neutrality people aren't stopping there. It's also about price controls. The end goal is a nationalized internet.

No such thing as a good jew you cock sucking oven dodger

what other lobbyists does Trump have on his transitional team?

We need to try and stop this. And we need to notify trump

You deluded mongs.

I think with him marrying off all his children to kikes, joining his family line with the chosen in eternal alliance, and all the other work he's done for them, the Jews have been in Trump's inner circle for a while.

But that's just me being a CTR shill. Most Jews are now "good Jews" on Holla Forums.

Trump was a gamble not a guarantee.

No such thing as a good jew.

You sure are right about that!

You'd think now that he has won we'd finally be "allowed" to criticize and investigate him, but nah.
There's just no critical discourse here anymore, either you verbally fellate Trump or you're a CTR Shill.

Holla Forums needs a direct line to Trump lol

like a bat phone

The issue is that he hasn't won yet. Some people still haven't really celebrated because kikes are kikes. They're easy to demotivate because of it.

Stop treating them like children.

Fuck off. They might think they are smart, but Trump will remove the regulatory barriers keeping their monopolies in place, and the competition will eat them alive. We will all get better services at much lower prices.

Good as in good at their jobs. Can't do much better than a kike accountant.

A strong, white boss can keep their Jew shit in check so long as he doesn't give a fuck.

And if they try to fuck him/us, they're gone.

Hahahahaha

No such thing. Parasites helping us are still parasites. There is no cure for being a Jew. Not conversion, not allegiance, nothing. They all die.

Trump knows what he is doing. He has done well so far and has only faltered when he had to pander for votes or act like a politician. There is no reason to believe that Trump nor his inner circle of close advisors are going to just give power to anti-american forces.
Right now the only thing to worry about is his safety, which has been excellent due to tight security.
The next thing MIGHT be that he becomes a cuck on some issues like becoming a democrats are the REAL racists person to an extreme.
If you are seriously worried try to contact the transition team with advice. WORD IT NICELY AND IN SHORT ORDER.

Trump is pro NSA, surveillance though.

Trying to feel smug yet again, Holla Forums?

You've learned nothing from yesterday, it seems.

Apparently some people (or newfags) have forgotten how the Chosen think.
No, there are not "good jews". Yes, for the most part, they are tribal and will always prefer to hurt the Goyim and help their own.

However, they can easily be compelled to betray their zionist brethren under one of two conditions:
1) helping the goyim would cause him to gain a lot of money.
2) NOT betraying his fellow jews would cause him to LOSE a lot of money.

The Jews who are working with Trump are all like him - real estate people. They have holdings in America. Physical assets. Buildings. Things that will become worthless if America's economy is destroyed and the White Man (who works hard and buys things) is replaced by an army of illiterate third world shitskins who have no money for the nose to hoover up.
Not to mention, by being allied with the President, they can potentially harvest the shekels that come raining down as their globalist equivalents are destroyed.

Actually trusting them would be madness. But right now, Trump has quite correctly decided to fight fire with fire. (Fighting the fire he used to fight the fire using actual fire can come later.)

Did you miss the past 2000 years of western civilisation? Putting kikes in charge of your money isn't a smart move.

Thanks for gentlemanly advice.

oh please don't mention those words, that autist from Holla Forums might catch wind and we'll have 50 threads of "net neutrality was made by Jews!!!!11!"

My sides are no more.

archive.is/5UJvC

Trump has nominated a guy from Goldman Sachs and has ties with George Soros to be his Treasury secretary and he was also the campaign finance chairman for Trump's presidential campaign.

Im truly shocked.

archive.is/vTilN

Hahahahaha

Lol. This

b-but muh 36 dimensional hyper-chess
Also, the other competitor for the position is just as bad, a JP Morgan Exec

So true. And it's well deserved.

Alot. but most of them all lobby for the right things like gun rights, local education, anti free trade, etc etc.

His Twitter and greatagain.gov/

Trump already promised to make sure all the special interests get fucked. Virtually all the elites, corporations, bankers, etc. They were all against him every step of the way. He should force the FCC to utterly tear them all apart.

Im sure he'll get straight on that after he's finished backtracking everything he's every said.

Remember goys, only CTR and shills would talk about the jews in Trumps campaign on a forum that doesn't like jews.

When will the reddit crowd leave this place so that we don't have to listen to their bullshit excuses for Trump anymore? I have been on 8/pol/ since long before Trump announced his campaign. We supported him because of the wall.
Trump is not going to build a wall anymore. They are now saying that they are going to build a fence! How great was George Bush's fence???
archive.is/7UKrJ

Reminder to newfags. This is not a Republican board. This is a nationalist board where nationalists from european descent come to hate jews and plot to destroy the jewish system. Go back to plebbit!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A DNS server maps a name to an IP address.
Instead of needing to enter 88.911.777.69 you can type dicksforlicks.com
But there's a hierarchy with the suffix (ex. .com, .net.) at the top.
ICANN manages handles the assignment of these suffixes, making it a DNS root.

If that site is registered under ICANN and they decide they don't like it, the most they can do is remove that listing for their root.
dicksforlicks.com won't work, but you can still type in the IP and get there.

ICANN is the most popular DNS Root, but there are others with their own suffixes.
OpenNIC is one of them.
The problem is that you need to adjust your DNS configuration in order to reach the sites under these alternatives, so as far as lazy normalfags are concerned your website won't exist.

It's less that the people with concerns about Trump's jewish ties were raising those points and more that the way you raise them are in classic freech/leftist lazy ways. "Le Drumpf is a kike goys" is such a non-argument that has been approached many times it's honestly extremely tiresome. If you weren't around for those time (I'm guessing you were) then you would know better. No one ever said he's hitler, but when it's only Trump v Clinton, any anti-Trump is pro-Hillary in the same way as anti-Hillary is pro-Trump.

tl;dr expound a bit instead of posting stale ass pictures saying 'le drumpf is a kike puppet' images and you'll get something other than a ban

Mods ban people who call Trump a kike puppet because that's just shilling.
The question is whether we can have a real discussion of what issues we need to pressure Trump on, without allowing the 'wait for Hitler' types to creep in (which they are already doing ITT).

hes gonna build a wall jackassOldFagCancer,
ur bleevng the hype.
catholics built all thisshit! we did everything that makes sense

Bannon has G/S ties too. but Bannon seems clear.

Someone hasn't seen Jud Süß

We just need to show our dissatisfaction with any choices we don't like. If we articulate it well and pester them enough it will reach him.

Reported.

What should happen is trump Building a 10 gigabit connection to every home, and let any ISP including startups utilize the infrastructure.

While Internet infrastructure should be nationalized like that, we have far more important problems.

There is no point defending net neutrality as long as the FCC are the ones handling it.

Trump should just let this Verizon guy keep the FCC and create something entirely different for handling the internet.

Prophesy Against The DNC Chairman, Evil Jew

“I see what you do behind closed doors, and I AM displeased. Rigging the vote, casting electorates’ votes behind your back, doing all manner of evildoing against My people. For which I AM even bursting with anger and wrath against you. And I will punish you evil man of Satan—DNC Chairman. I will put you in Hell, O evil man of Satan, and I will punish you forever there, O evil man, except you repent and receive My Son of Grace, whom your kind murdered in anger and malice of heart. For you know that what you do is illegal, yet you do it anyways, O evil man of Satan, DNC Chairman. And I will punish you—expect it—forever and ever and ever in Hell forever, except you repent now, O evil man of Satan. The LORD God of Hosts has spoken, Amen.”
________
Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things. And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God? Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; Who will render to every man according to his deeds: To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: For there is no respect of persons with God. For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;) In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel. Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God, And knowest his will, and approves the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law; And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law. Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written. For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision. Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law? For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. Holy Bible Romans 2

Net neutrality is retarded, you dumb ape.

weev.livejournal.com/410763.html

Net neutrality is a scam, a ploy to hand the internet over to the fcc.

OP "Net Neutrality"…gives government full control of enforcing neutrality. What we need is to break up the government monopolies that AT&T, Verizon have on internet infrastructure. If we had actual competition in this industry there would be no need for gov't enforced "neutrality"

Decentralized solution > centralized solution

(((They))) are all over his cabinet.

Before the election Trump said he might apoint Steve Mnuchin for the Treasury. For those who don't know good old Mnuchin is a kike was a Goldman Sachs banker and was Trump's campaign finance chairman. Well now the press is saying that Mnuchin might be a shoe in. Gay.

Steve Mnuchin for Treasury Secretary
www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-14/former-goldman-partner-steven-mnuchin-recommended-trump-treasury-secretary