Brit/pol/ UNCUCKED #4: Anglosphere Alliance Edition

The fourth thread of the new UNCUCKED Brit/pol/ has arrived. The Anglosphere once again finds itself on the precipice of the fall into tyrany. Once again, it looks like we may lift ourselves out, with the recent American vote having installed a nationalist into the most powerful office in the world.

May this resonate throught the Anglosphere, and we aid our Canadian, American, Irish, New Zealand and Australian brothers in their fight for freedom, as they help us in ours.

IMPORTANT
In order to keep brit/pol/ uncucked it is vital that any lads participating in the thread follow the golden rules.
FILTER & REPORT ALL CIVIC/HARRIS/JERRYCUCKPOSTING CANCER
DO NOT ENGAGE WITH SAID CANCER
NO SPAMMING, SHITPOSTING OR DIVISIVE D&C CONTENT
These GOLDEN RULES are the tried and tested method for keeping our loyalist Brit/pol/ UNCUCKED and it is vital that they are followed by all anons posting ITT if we are to remain a cut above our wayward bretheren and keep out general free of cancer and faggotry.
"Follow the GOLDEN RULES to keep brit/pol/ uncucked"

The madman actually did it!
election.news.sky.com/us-election

Hillary concedes to God Emperor
news.sky.com/story/hillary-clinton-im-sorry-we-didnt-win-this-election-10651362

Cucks desperately rush to become fucking leafs
news.sky.com/story/canada-immigration-website-crashes-as-trump-clinches-victory-10650893

Tram crash in utter shithole tbh
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37919658

"Child" migrants lie about age, not shocking report reveals
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/09/austria-catches-951-migrants-lying-underage/

Man shot for beating mrs
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-37927420

Corrupt FIFA cunts ban poppies
express.co.uk/sport/football/728123/FIFA-poppy-ban-FA-request-denied

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/m3F9y
daily*mail.co.uk/news/article-486942/How-moustache-won-empire.html
twitter.com/pennyred
news.sky.com/story/public-urged-to-report-witches-marks-on-buildings-10639488
twitter.com/shonfaye/status/796449034085040128
twitter.com/lilyallen
news.sky.com/story/nhs-england-must-pay-for-game-changer-hiv-treatment-prep-10651974
youtube.com/watch?v=jIK6v67b8b8
pastebin.com/aYHsfGpB
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-willing-to-keep-parts-of-health-law-1478895339
archive.is/pzV2y
archive.is/ZBLxT
archive.is/fGTAh
twitter.com/PennyRed/status/797536605649207297
twitter.com/PennyRed/status/797793291811045376
archive.is/Fpsfi
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/14/bbc-plan-counter-christian-broadcast-muslim-prayer/
twitter.com/Marion_M_Le_Pen/status/797492289648152576
twitter.com/Marion_M_Le_Pen/status/797489987583438852
youtube.com/watch?v=iztAU8RkUGU
archive.is/zO2It
my.mixtape.moe/qmvffq.epub
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/America/James Mason - Siege.pdf
news.sky.com/story/brexit-could-be-delayed-for-two-years-supreme-court-judge-warns-10658698
southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/trio-jailed-for-21-years-for-knife-street-attack/story-29897470-detail/story.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38000909
archive.fo/CH9ZD
theync.com/the-best-way-to-do-with-nigger.htm
archive.is/bjUHw
archive.is/ya2Ud
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38034411
archive.is/HS26B
archive.is/7n8YS
psytoolkit.org/cgi-bin/psy2.2.0/survey?s=GjAB5
8ch.net/pol/res/8169999.html#8320971
archive.is/fvEzn
athousandflowers.net/2016/11/22/exclusive-scottish-alt-right-vlogger-at-centre-of-heil-trump-storm/comment-page-1/#comment-34316
archive.is/GVHWT
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/who-mystery-scottish-racist-who-9317228
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3966766/Did-Neo-Nazi-murder-Jo-fear-d-lose-council-house-grew-Terrorist-thought-property-end-occupied-immigrant-family-MP-wouldn-t-help-him.html
archive.fo/1m6Od
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/montpellier-terror-attack-live-updates-9330432
standard.co.uk/news/crime/probe-launched-over-racist-pakemon-stickers-featuring-sadiq-khan-found-in-tube-station-a3405196.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/shocking-moment-mob-of-30-schoolchildren-attack-two-police-officers-in-lewisham-a3404411.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mystery-british-blogger-speaks-rally-9322583
archive.is/NJFsV
bbc
archive.is/ziYnY
archive.is/b9UtW

petition.
archive.fo/uMJop
sinnfein.ie/a-republic-for-all-policy
sinnfein.ie/contents/36062
archive.fo/LmVqR
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-38199251
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/805383477990486016
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-38203019
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/12/161201094448.htm
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-38194935
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38167560
express.co.uk/news/politics/739320/Brexit-Stephen-Hawking-Remain-MPs-subvert-EU-referendum-result
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-38169084
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-38200130
constructionnews.co.uk/markets/international/eu-referendum/hard-brexit-could-cost-construction-215000-jobs/10015295.article?blocktitle=Most-popular&contentID=-1
archive.fo/J6apd
archive.fo/5f7Hr
archive.fo/uAI2r
archive.fo/haBG3
archive.fo/ixJvn
archive.fo/l6W9g
archive.fo/a4STC
express.co.uk/news/uk/739721/richard-dawkins-liberal-democrats-european-party-sarah-olney-win
express.co.uk/news/politics/739038/Jacob-Rees-Mogg-Tim-Farron-Radio-4-Richmond
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22509567
combatstress.org.uk/veterans
britishlegion.org.uk/
mind.org.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for Allies tbh

checked
but keep us out of your silly anglosphere stuff
t. burger

Apologies for the delay on putting this up, I was working on some OC for the thread picture and didn't expect it to fill up so fast.

Here's the in progress OC.

Happy to accept suggestions for other people to include.

No lad, this is important for the future. Brothers in Arms.

Lad, its excellent, but remove the Faginator.

Fucking checked
ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR TBH
Sorry lads, I didnt notice the post number in the last thread and stopped Marrion poster from posting the link…

Anyone know how Trudeau handled the news?

T. Trudeau (probably)

Thank you very much by the way.

You have done a very good job in the past. Whoever makes new threads should always aim for quality. Encourages quality posting in the thread, which is what we want.

People will find it, and as we're being careful with making quality threads with some effort into the title and links, we don't have to worry about double thread creation.

Surprisingly well, at least in public. I bet he's crying inside though.
archive.is/m3F9y

Thanks lad - good job btw.

What do Brits think about their journals? It feels like half of all articles on telegraph.co.uk or theguardian.com are feminists who share their gender world view and play the victim card. Is this just the internet version or does this tripe get printed?

Portentious indeed.

they are pretty much all journoscum traitors who should hang tbh lad, apart from the odd few. Its an incredibly scummy profession that seems to attract the very worst, self serving dregs of humanity. They are willing mouthpeices for the (((globalist cabal))). Im of the genuine belief that the majority have no souls but are merely fleshy automatons of an entirely self serving and evil nature and the best thing to do is to liberate them from existence as their existence is a blight upon ours. There is no making peace with these peopel - they passed that threshold and exceeded it decades ago. Only now does the full extent of their betrayal come into view.

MOVEMBER
Moustaches for MAGA & MEGA I reckon.
daily*mail.co.uk/news/article-486942/How-moustache-won-empire.html
REMEMBERANCE SUNDAY SOON
Hope you all have your poppies tbh girls. Lay a wreath for Passed Anons and Unknown Soldiers.

Glad to help, good thread lad, quads were a nice touch.

The lefty papers are the same as online, The daily mail is the shitlord/fucking white male/vote leave paper but their online presence is mainly gossip rag clickbait tier to get shekels.
We also have the beloved red top tabloids that both other sets of readers look down on equally.
They are all pretty shite tbh and all need the rope at the end of the day.

Now thats portentious.

Now we're at the front of the queue for Brexit negotiations with clapistan again im feeling more optimistic for article 50 going ahead, where did things go so right lads?

How's the tache going lad?
I grew mine last month and it looked shit so ive been trimming it tbh.

We've had some good omens in these threads, lots of gets and portentious occurences.

When the internet became the most powerful medium of communication.
Thanks lad, we are at about a centimetre and a bit now, I started the month with 3 days stubble
PRE-BEARDING
It is uncanny how often gets predict or confirm things. Especially in these threads. And yes, the shiteposters stole or deferred our rightful bestowed integers tbh.

I think the express is also worth a mention, given it's the only paper to endorse UKIP, at the time of the general election, when most of the press was still trying to paint them as nazi's.

Sad thing is the only "British focused" news I read anymore is Brietbart London, which is obviously US derived.

Well, that and free newspapers if I forget a book during the commute. Which are all sadly lefty trash.

Quadroon of mossad just made some oc that isn't cucked…

twitter.com/pennyred

We should renegotiate NAFTA to make it the North Anglosphere Free Trade Agreement after we annex/uncuck Canada.

t. burger

Whiteness status revoked then faggot. kek.

Brexit salt felt more personal as it was Brit lefties crying but the Trump salt is so abundant its crazy.
Typical burger tbh, has to do it bigger and better…

Deal lad.

The idea of anglosphere gets me hard tbh

Whatabout based Aussies and Kiwis, or White South Africans?

This very is true. We have had many portentious instances. Last thread we even had a double post followed by dubs again.
Britain is a land steeped in portents. It goes far back into our lore and history. The druids understood this and could tap into these arcane currents, as did the romans who came later and such esoteric and arcane knowledge survives in 'cunning man' traditions the ise over. I think we on this board are, by portentious events and a recent psychomanteum quasi-ritualistic 'thinning of the herd' trauma, we are attuned to and picking up on the same current that empowered the druids and others resonating with certain occult currents and frequencies native to the british isles,- that ancient anglo energy that formulates the lay lines and the very bones of the earth on our land. We have learned to identify the signs around us that this energy uses to manifest and through this "numeromancy" that has developed via our user culture and our placing importance on portentious repeating digits, we are now attuned to this archaic frequency, we can impart our will and intent upon it and also use it to divinate certain events, foreshadow obscure happenings and to scry meaning from abstraction. It is no coincidence that portents have come to play an important role in our threads. Lesser anons would not have been sharp or attuned enough to notice them but if we keep taking our portents as seriously are we are, we will hone our study of them so that we might be able to read them as a visceromancer studies the entrails of beasts and gleans meaning upon obscure and diverse things. I firmly believe our devout nationalism and love for blood and soil has assisted us into tapping into this most ancient british arcane current.
I would also suggest the arcane loyalist brit/pol/ at some point study ley-lines as they could glean important information regarding the channeling of our nationalist druidic earth current. Would the placement of laylines effect our occult and memetic works? Could they be used to enhance this in any way. I believe it is an avenue worth exploring, certainly by those who are inclined, which I also accept is not everyone.

I approve of this request. To any Esoterics here: share what you know of Britain and Northern Ireland, the lands of the druids and celts. Ta lads.

she's one of the kind that identifies as white when it's to their advantage

You mean shes jewish?

Well I mean, it's specifically a NORTH Anglosphere thing, but free trade with the rest could happen if they get uncucked.

Im teasing lad, just dont forget our upside down criminal cousins.

Yee. Personally, I'd like for America to move closer to Russia in terms of trade. My autism is screaming for a America-Russia railway connection though Alaska so we can stay neck-deep in Slavic boomsticks.

I need to get making more oc to tap into the memetic power…

Here's one I saw in the news recently for you lad
news.sky.com/story/public-urged-to-report-witches-marks-on-buildings-10639488

fug meant for

imperium tbh

Spoopy gentleman.
The symbol predates mankind tbh.

who /thinking/ here?

thinking about chinky women

Requesting based Chinese Tommy

Someone is eager for people to revert to the other place

I suspect you're correct.

Ignore, filter and report them lads, just like any other shitposter.

Even spoopier that its a recent story, the old gods have made current year+1 quite the spectacle.
Glad to be here with you lads for the ride tbh.

Yay the lads came for a visit, how are you lads?
reported and filtered obviously though

keep telling yourself that lad
then your wife will give birth to a hapa with a bigger chin that adam t.c wallace

You're funny

not an argument tbh lad

Your argument is "yellow women have big chins"

Which is only true in korea, and Koreans are not permitted in the imperium

EU absolutely ASSBLASTED! :D

France, it's your turn next. Godspeed you glorious Frog fucks. xD

If KEK wills France out of the EU then Germany may be saved.

ONE. STEP. AT. A. TIME.

We've got a fighting chance to make it bros.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE! :3

the first woman is a chink tbh
imperium IDF pls leave

?????????????????????????????

so lad's what is the next target for are memes

The imperium will NEVER EVER happen

Are Nige PM.

My god, it could really be happening.
With the recent jungle inhabitants utterly ruining paris things could really shift right.
Cant wait tbh

We need to meme this legal challenge to Brexit out of the fucking way lad
stop being a faggot lad, the rules are simple tbh

That's what they said about trump winning the presidency.

how am i being a faggot?

NEVER EVER TBH

Come home anglo man

How does the perfect 2017-2024 look?

Sorry lad, you have a similar id to the imperium poster.

Half-Jews m80. BUT, I do not condone miscegenation for anyone.

who /localpolitics/ here?

1) Pull out of middle east, let the sand goblins fight eachother for their inbred women.
2) Joint space program, with a doubling of the space budget of each country.
3) Joint national service, with Ivan, Tommy Atkins and Rambo.
4) Joint investigations in to child trafficking et cetera.
5) Education integration - exchange programs etc

this thread is dead tbh

Another thread claimed by the imperium

Lad, you want /brit/ its where the other lads went months ago, its much slower here.

night lads

g-gonna need your folder, for reasons

fuck off

Definitely this first. It's getting tiresome seeing them flailing about trying to halt Brexit.

Good night ching chong.
No, I will not give you white baby.

The protests were funny but the nigress with the rich beta provider has actually made some headway, we can appeal but its looking like a nice way for them to "sorry guise, our hands are tied, overthrow us? doubt it, bakeoff is on tonight remember"
Makes me reeee lad.

Me too lad, but I do feel it's more about "rallying the troops" and lining the lawyer's pockets than actually blocking our exit. Aside from the smug SNP and the odd Welsh MP living in an alternate reality, everyone seems to want to get on with it. NI MPs are understandably concerned about how it will affect them with respect to Ireland (well, the ones that turn up to represent their people), but they're not trying to use that to overturn the result.

Also I strongly doubt the powers that be in Europe would just accept us going "actually it's okay, we'll stay." were our government to stab us in the back.
That scenario puts us back in the position we were in before: a spanner in the works of the great united EU dream. Whereas a Remain win would have given our government the go ahead for full integration (even if the people weren't intentionally voting for it). Our government have had their chance when it came to that blank cheque. Another wouldn't be around for a long time, if at all.

Those trying to slow down or halt the process are harming everyone. The EU they love so much is even left in a state of uncertainty while this legal battle is hanging over us. And while some do really well out of uncertainty, most won't like it one bit.

The fatty knows a bandwagon when he sees one.

Guess which tribe one of Dobby's parents belongs to.

American, but watching sky news for some reason. A nigger just said "Trump divides the country, he pits people against each other based on things they can't change. You can't stop being Mexican. You can't stop being Muslim."

So, like, is that what you brits believe?

Now this nigger just said people in America expect Apple to repatriate TRILLIONS of dollars by voting for Trump.

Cute, I'm sure the leftists there are twice as ignorant about his policies as leftists here, so that must be a laugh.

Why would apple be holding trillions of dollars overseas in the first place?

Hell is forever!

Kek is forever!

You can't stop being a Muslim. They kill you for that.

Morning lads how are we today?

Colour me surprised.

Hey guys, we are doing a pan-European organization thread over in

Also, I made the mistake of inviting /brit/, I'm sorry lads.

Whilst I'm studying for a MSc in Physics up in Scotland, I find that my fiancée has decided to get a industrial piercing in her ear.

She knows I'm not a fan of piercings yet didn't consult me or even ask if I was okay with it before getting the piercing.
I'm really quite irritated, I'm left wondering if this is some kind of acting out after being away from me these past 4 months.
It's strange as this is the first time I've seen this type of behaviour in the time we've been together.

Sage for blogpost shite I just need to vent so I don't snap at the silly sow without thinking tbh

Check its not one of them new age "Daith" piercing for migraines.
Otherwise, what is the point? Has she started buying shit too?

That's a red flag. If you notice any more you need to cut her loose. Start acting more masculine, tell her to lose it. If she refuses she's not wife material.

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

No she doesn't have access to my money. She's not started excessively spending or anything. At most she buys the occasional plush doll.

I know it's a red flag, I thought she was better than that, only yesterday she was talking about the hysteria over Trump's election and how stupid it all was as he's not actually done anything.

She's telling me it was a spur of the moment decision, and that if she could undo it she would. Furthermore she's said she'll take it out after the 6 week period where the wound heals, tells me it'll be gone for when I visit.
She's normally got such a good head on her shoulders, she normally behaves like good wife material like I've come to expect, but then this happens unexpectedly out of nowhere.
I just don't know what to think. Is this just a momentary lapse of good judgement like she says, or did I not know her as well as I thought I did? Often it feels like I know her better than she knows herself, for something this unexpected to happen is alarming.

So its not a giant "fuck you", but it is a kind of passive aggresive action.
Sure theres no "Double life" shit going on lad?

Guys, do you think we can save Britain just like then Burgers have saved America (a bit) with Trump?

Jews are trying to steal Brexit.

Positive, she keeps me up to date with almost everything she does.
She's working a job at subway and a dog care centre, she'll tell me when she's going out with her friends, and she'll skype call me when she's free.
She just doesn't have the time, plus she's living with her parents, I don't think she'd be able to get away with it.

I think she's a bit bitter about me moving up to Scotland because she can't be with me, living in student halls and her having her jobs and all that, so maybe that's caused this.
she's also just changed her mind again & doubled down on having the piercing, sounds like she's on her period tbh.

Okay so she isnt hosting sausage parties in your room, thats good.
kek, probably lad, see how she is on Monday.

what kind of people does she hang around user?
friends can be a big influence ones personality and tastes, especially for women who are more easily influenced then men.

If I were you i'd encourage her to get involved with "quality" people

twitter.com/shonfaye/status/796449034085040128

fuckin hell this is terrible

I keked at this.

Keep her on her toes. She'll only behave if she feels like she could get the boot any moment.

She's a woman. They do stupid shit. It's up to you to control her, and that's probably why she's acting out, because you're no longer the main influence in her life. Long distance relationships are always doomed to fail. It could be a secret lover who she did it for but I don't know, I'd watch for more signs.

I hope things pan out well for you, but you can never take your eye off the ball when it comes to women.

MPs know they'll get kicked out if they vote to stay. If they vote to leave, then the government should be able to get on with a hard Brexit.

They'll hang. Lily Allen hangs first, though.

twitter.com/lilyallen

She has provided good entertainment, though.

Has Trump even fucking metioned them outside of his lgbtqwerty7676$%+ speech?

She goes in the stocks for a week first too.

Feels good tbh

sometimes I wish I hadn't have deleted my twitter account for

He said they can use the any of the bathrooms at his buildings

Minimum salt levels will be established soon. Then, every action that is Pro White that He takes will raise the sodium yield temporarily. It would appear we need to find a use for this constant salt bounty.

I never made one, she made me wish I had though. Still, she's given us enough.And more is yet to come.

Sodium levels will reach critical mass sooner or later. Then they'll off themselves.

Good lad.

Tomorrow's the 11th. Anything planned for
F
day?

Aside from the usual, I'll be silently toasting a certain Mr Smith.

> grow some balls/ lift and be aesthetic

who cares about these emotionally stunted retards?

Wews has got a really good interviewing manner, even with qt leftards

Wanted to talk about that actually, hasn't Corbyn created a catch 22 situation for May?

By saying the only way he'll support Brexit in parliament is if May secures single market access? And some other shit to make him seem as if he's blocking Brexit out of concern for the working class like workers rights and other stuff
But I'm pretty sure the EU will not let us have that without forcing us to take the immigrants.
So unless May can appeal at the high court she's forced to back-pedal on Brexit or call a general election for spring.

So the bearded little commie might have stumped May?
REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
I fucking knew they would jew us lads, what do?

access != membership

We know, what's he saying is that we could be forced to stay part of the Single Market, which means we have to keep free movement of labour, the immigrants. Of course we can have 'access' either way, it's just the rhetoric the remoaners are using.

Fucks sake lads, just realised I haven't trolled Mensch and the cunt has locked her account.
Bit gutted tbh lads

missed opportunity is never a nice feel user

Ill troll her double when she unlocks it lad, no problem, just wanted to laugh at her and call her a washed up drug addict tbh.

news.sky.com/story/nhs-england-must-pay-for-game-changer-hiv-treatment-prep-10651974
Somewhat rustled lads if im quite honest…

Who is ready for some grade A salt on QT tonight?

Whos on lad? I haven't watched tv in about six years, are there streams?

youtube.com/watch?v=jIK6v67b8b8

BBC BTFO

Nice. Tiberius sounds like a good lad.
I like how he calmly explained that calling everyone they don't agree with racist was a bad idea and the slag at the end just doubled down and called him racist.
They just cant fucking help themselves, I hope they never stop, one day they will push too far.

Im not masochistic enough to watch it lad. It inevitable justs ends up rustling me and raising my blood pressure. I find it an ordeal and find my time is better spend on other, more constructive and less stress inducing pursuits.

Yvette Cooper, Dominic Raab, some muzzie and others. It's a total Trump bashing shitshow.

Based Tiberius tbh

Holy shit I hope that was one of you lads. The way he kept it calm was tip top tbh

But of course it is kek
Im wading through the fifth salt thread, there's just so much salt, its incredible, I knew it would be good but the left have lost their minds.
Im hoping that we will get some good British salt when FUCKING IF article 50 is triggered.

Slav here congratulation to the trump.
prove i.

Come back to original Brit/pol/ on 4chan, lads.

LADS TRUMP GOT ELECTED

WE FUCKING DONE IT WE MEME'D HIM TO THE HUWHITE HOUSE

I haven't been here in a while and just wanted to say, to the future.

Proof that fat shaming works

Except he's trying to reduce cheese while still eating sweet corn. That's the opposite of what he should be doing.

Morning laddos. Seems like millenial hamplanet is enjoying his trip to burgerstan then?

Oh it will happen lad dont worry. Its been building up for a long time. The kindling is there piled high - it is just awaiting the spark it needs to ignite. When it does and conflagration is upon us, uncucked whites will remember every insult, every injury, every degrading snipe, passive-aggressive snark, malice and even physical violence the brainwashed sjw left and their subhuman pets have inflicted upon them. They will remember and it will temper their resolve. No mercy will be shown. No quarter asked or given. Just a cathartic purge of the traitors ranks.
A whole lot of treacherous cucks are gonna get joe's cock'd.

you finally got 4 well done lads, how about you stop being little faggots and come join everyone else over on /brit/

It seems like a nice place, I am quite envious. I don't like the hipsters and leftards but some of those food outlets and the kind of places that do craft beer look pretty good. Many UK towns look so identical to each other in comparison.

No lad, fuck off. THIS is our home.
We are the LOYALISTS
We are loyal to the board and have regained our standing among the Holla Forums community now we have seperated outselves from the shitposters that everyone had come to hate (us included) We remain here because we are a cut above /brit/ in quality (as evidenced by our thread content vs theirs) We are the cream of the crop that has risen to the top and we continue to keep the hearthfire burning on full/pol/. We have a based cancer free loyalist new order now and we are not going to willing subject ourselves to the shitposting cancerous effluvia our misguided bretheren seem content to wallow in.
So no lad, fuck off. We're not going any where. We've been having fun celebrating Trump with our burger friends as his memeing into office was a combined effort. Nice to have allies and friends to celebrate this with lad.

But no, you enjoy your 'splendid isolation' in your board equivalent of the calais jungle refugee camp where you can post harrispam and paki girls to your hearts content.

I'll bet you 10 pounds Donald Trump will threaten the UK if they don't allow Brexit to go through. "Obstructing democracy" and all that jazz.

fucking hell I hope so lad. We have friends in high places now

Is there a happening in Glasgow? Just seen 20 police vans race past, some kind of riot maybe?

He has said some very positive things about leaving

You say uncucked

probably just them braw wee schemie laddies chibbin each other as they are want to do, help ma boab.

Its called playing lip service and being magnanamous in victory. You know it fucking pained king nigger to have to do that right? You know he knows his muh legacy is going to be in tatters?
Trumpenfuhrer is not even in office yet- wait for him to be inagurated and see what happens. If it seems hes cucking out then we can hold his feet to the fire.

He could try cutting down on all that coke too.

Man, what a time to be alive! I've even found myself writing a speech to celebrate these past 5 months. It's legit the weirdest thing

pastebin.com/aYHsfGpB

Yeah just check the local news apparently it's just some guy who jumped out of a hotel onto the street.

Fucking 20 police vans for that. What a waste of time.

tiptop speechcraft skills there lad

bretty gud

Nice work tbh lad. Put in something about the Anons who didnt make it this far (Rememberance and all that) and its a fucking blinder my matey.

Forgot to add that patriotism and hope shouldnt be considered wierd lad. This is what the old ones spoke of as destiny and fulfilment.

Isn't it strange how leftards are so concerned with the environment but at the same time happy for Europe to drown in a sea of mud

Lad I fell out with a colleague yesterday about Trump being a sex offender. (never mind her terminology, she is a "listen and believe" type). I pointed out that she is more likely to get attacked by a muslim than an englishman. She flipped tfo. Someone who overheard looked up statistics - Muslim rape accounts for 12% of total. He totally threw out the point that per capita rate is higher, he only cared about total figures (he clearly doesnt into statistics) she stormed off, the argument wasnt settled. tldr mention muslims and rape and watch leftists brains fizzle up.
sorry for blogpost lads I wasnt going to but I have had some whisky

7:15 PM - 6 Nov 2012
[copy pasted because lazy]
This is a less groundless claim than mankind causing global temperature changes, fucking kek tbh.
SOLAR CYCLE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

fucking hell

Must be satire lad, surely?

She is a peculiar woman and she's made some bad choices in her life. I feel sorry for her tbh

Whats the deal with joddle lad? I dont really know anything about her but see her posted here occasionally. Can you give me an rundown?

Kek'd at Millennial Hamplanet.

Evening lads, hope everyone's good.
Still revelling in Trump related salt tbh

Wow.

She really is awful. No self awareness.

She's a voice coach, would you believe. A voice coach, just like she's a singer.

She thinks she's found a "real man" in some Turk she's dating, unaware that he just sees her as an easy fuck because she's white, and will go home to marry some jihad bride once he's bored of her.

Ok, got curious and watched it.
Is she mentally ill?

WTF

To put it in perspective 60 million people voted for Hillary Clinton.
Most of whom likely have mental disorders also.
175k is really just a drop in the bucket tbh.

Ah, you've only just found out about her…

Yeah. Not sure what to say.

She's an odd one.

hector
racket
induced
inducible
maritime
philistine
canvas
tripe
vile
infamous
disrupt
outlet
subliminal
hoax
attribute
specification
interchangeable
ableism
dab
plywood
cash register
till
grit
real estate
cull
collaborate
assertion
rigid
downer
lackey
gambit
troglodyte
exploration
haptic
interaction
nuance
invoke
charade
dichotomy
scavenger
partake
sterile
topple
hookup
countenance
celibacy
address
succinct
schmooze
cahoot
skillful
retain
impunity
atrophy
ephemeral
entropy
layabout
pageantry
segue
coherent
advert
strain
spearhead
senile
goon
ripple
shirker

Burger here, I've been surviving off of this exclusively for the last three days. I was so absorbed in American issues that I only just today realized that we're about to enter a glorious era of cross-Atlantic Anglo unity against a globalist world. Perhaps others will join us: France? Poland? Hungary? But no matter what happens going forward, we were the first to reject the multicult and the ZOG new world order. With us, 2016 was the beginning.

Can you feel it, Brit/pol/? The ride hasn't even begun.

You see shit like this is why I don't bother arguing with these people anymore, there is no getting through to them.

Lad I enjoyed it for the first day but now it's just pissing me off, the sheer melodrama and the trendy, snarky jokes really fucking get to me. The fact these faggots are now protesting makes me hate them even more lad, I want them to try something just so I finally have a chance to kill them

anglo burger here

t. burger this is not your nation and it never was. it was founded by anglo burgers and belongs to us.

Im an Anglo burger as well but tbh America has always been about north-western European nationalism. Anglos may have taken a large part in the colonization of the U.S. but so did the Dutch and various Scandinavians and Britons. The first immigration law passed in the U.S. made it clear that the country was designated specifically for "free white men of good character", not just Englishmen. And many of the founding fathers weren't even pure Englishmen, many were the typical scots-welsh-English Amerimutt'. America was the original white nationalist state and to say other wise makes you ignorant of your own nation's history.

We need to accept that the core of our culture in America as well as about 40% of our genetics is English. We need to reinforce the history and culture that we share. I recommend everyone read Walter Bagehot's English Constitution for a better understanding of the differences and similaties.

t. Anglo-Irish Burger

I've been avoiding the snark and focusing on the tears, they're starting to give way to more snark now though, I just love how of guard it caught them, they really expected cunton to win.
so did I tbh
Also, the steadfast refusal to learn from it is pretty funny
Just got to hope Trump makes good on his promises, the msm are gleefully reporting that he's backsliding on obamacare already…

morning lads how does this saturday find you?

Not bad lad, being lazy.
Need to get off my arse and get on with the day though.

Booked a B&B in the lakes, going up there early tomorrow

Get productive lad. Im painting up some moar 40k space rhodesians and smoking

Sounds nice lad. Unspoiled countryside and not a shitskin in sight ill bet.

Acutally you'd be surprised.
Plenty of Chinese in the tourist hotspots (Windermere, Ambleside, Grasmere, Keswick), quite a few beards and headscarves there too. Out in the fells it's a very different story though. Mostly white people, a few Indian looking types and last time I was up Scafel in September there were 3 Nepalese people I got talking to.

Hiked up scarfel pike years ago on a school trip.
It was beautiful, really should go again sometime.

I got a bit productive but then lapsed into lazy again, Im going food shopping and then ill tidy my flat, happy now user?!

Yes lad. Never forget the devil makes work for idle hands.

8Brit/pol/ is the only good ones. The ones on cuckchan are nothing but Karen posting cancer.

I've just a bit of English and a quarter of Irish in me, but god damn am I proud to be associated with this social group. Sending reinforcing energy into the airspace for your Brexit success. Trump win will surely dissuade the enemies.

Thankyou lad.

The Sad Story Of How Manlet Wews Destroyed The Alt Right

Part 1

(continued in Part 2)

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Kek
I helped write this, the good ol days

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Yeah, it was a collective effort.

I just found it again, and thought it should be posted once more.

gave me a hearty chuckle that did lad

we should do more e-celebs tbh
our combined linguistic and literary capabilities can weave quite a narrative

Wasn't there a pastebin of this too?

On an unrelated note, just found vid related. I know it's cuckchan, but it really makes me wish I'd been able to stay up for the election results.

Same but I forgot which day it was on so I woke up and found out it was all over
pleasant surprise though

Also regarding the election, it's taken a few days for this to sink in for me, it's so bloody massive. We've all been fighting tooth and nail for this for over a year, and we've finally won!

Trump was asked if "his rhetoric had gone too far in the campaign." His response was "No. I won."

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-willing-to-keep-parts-of-health-law-1478895339

He's already managing to do good work, having prevented the TPP before taking office and fucked over the mainstream media by giving them as little special access as possible. We picked the right guy and we won.

I know I've already said it, but well done to everyone here.

We can also be thankful that we don't have to read any bloody more of John Podesta's emails!

It took me ages to get to sleep that night, and I woke up early too. Must have been nice having a blissful nights sleep before the surprise.

;)

unfortunately thats a duty
if we dont try and uncover the pedo cult operating amongst these high up fucks who will?
white rabbits, kiddie sex brothels operating as day care centers
fucking impregnating kids to give birth to kids then fucking the newborn to death before eating it?
fucked up shit in those emails
it was

That was in the emails?!

after some draw the dots and decoding the pedo terminology yeah

fuck yeah, im game. We should flex our creative muscles and tap into that portentious nationalistic druidic current we are currently harnessing.
Who would be decent candidates? We can brainstorm a few

Help me think of some more lad.

James O'Keefe probably, especially once he becomes FBI Director O'Keefe pls

But in all seriousness, point taken about complacency. We've just had a major victory, but this is far from over.

I dont think I'll be much help lad
I only really watched millennial wews and gordo because they were such monumental failures of human beings
I thought Joe Owens was an anagram of Owen 'cant-Poz whats-already-pozzed' Jones for a second there
start a thread in >>>/brit/ and if others take a bite i'll join in
we just dont have the poster count on this board since the great shilling
get that bardic magic going

Lad…
The Ride Never Ends

Fucking hell I always miss out on the best threads

I've actually been looking over Trumps policies and holy shit this guy is gold. We definitely need someone like that in the UK, we need him here and we need him NOW

The Adventures Of Comrade Kikemarez

With lightening speed Kikemarez fingers burned over the keyboard. With effortless precision, elite gaming Lolspeak streamed from his clattering hands and onto the screen. Elegantly entertaining, intuitively insightful, cuttingly clever. The heights of his genius glowed on the screen for all to see, all twenty members of the super secret white-supremacist Skype group he had spent years infiltrating.

Laughing to himself, marvelling at his own brilliance as he read back his comments, he briefly thought back to how he had got to this point, superbly inserting himself deep into the heart of the most secretive underground political movement of Europe, deep within the fat belly of Haggis McHamplanet's white-nationalist terrorist Skype cell.

It all began the first day he contacted McHamplanet, via that crucial text exchange on YouTube. a moment so significant it almost made him sweat, even now to think about. How cleverly he had crafted that first message.

"Lol ncie video m8 (:"

He had read it fourteen times, marvelling at his subtlety. Cleverly placing himself as both friendly, yet distant, admiring, yet with a hint of self confidence and pride, enough to show respect without being too reverential. As he pressed enter he knew it was the ideal way to ingraciate himself to the vain McHamplanet and so begin to infiltrate his super secret Skype community.

"I truly am a genius, a really am, hahahaha," Kikemarez said to himself, as he admired his own work, then admired his admiration of it.

In the darkness, the screen of his gaming PC illuminated his yellow grin, and light flickered across his dark spectacles. He felt like a hero.

"Wheels within wheels within wheels within a fork." he said to his reflection in the screen.

"A fork?" he replied.

"Yes, a fork!"

His grin widened.

"Haha, didn't expect that DID you! I'm so many steps ahead, nobody can keep up with me, not even me, hahah!"

"Just kidding, I'm even ahead of me!"

He remembered saying at the time, then he said it again to himself now, reminded of how clever it was the first time, and even more the second.

Then his spy senses jerked him quickly back to the present moment. McHamplanet himself had responded to his comment in the Skype group.

"LOL" McHamplanet had written, the letters burning with significance.

Comrade Kikemarez grimaced. This was serious, everything hinged on how to respond. All his work, all his plans, all his schemes - it had all lead up to this…

10/10

Megakek

Been away for a while, what happened?

I hope the shit posting has been removed.

Everyone moved to /brit/

Give us Dank Memes, brothers. As you have aided us in he battle for America, we will aid you in the battles for your homelands. Let's forge this alliance and bring trumpettes to all!

Yes lad, there was an incident and we are shitpost free now.

I haven't properly thanked you bongs yet for helping us win our election with your memes and high energy. Thanks bongs. We'll never forget your contribution.

In other news, Nige visited Trump Tower today. Trump's campaign CEO Kellyanne Conway told the Guardian they discussed

"FREEDOM AND WINNING"

archive.is/pzV2y

WE LOVE ARE NIGE

archive.is/ZBLxT

Glad to land a hand. Thanks to all yanks who helped with the Brexit vote.

Discussing the article, stuff like
Really annoys me. I know the corrupt press isn't just going to give up, but it'd be nice if they'd let up from the demoralization tactics for just a week or so.

The fact that the first media person Trump talked to after winning was Alex Jones and the first foreign politician he met in person was Farage tells us all we need to know about how Trump will behave in government.

Are you lads ready to do business? British arms manufacturers selling us civilian guns when?

I can only imagine the butthurt this is causing among the U.K. establishment.

Nigel Farage has become the first British politician to meet Donald Trump since he became US president-elect.

archive.is/fGTAh

I'm drinking it in, big league.

They'll never let up on this crap. Good thing they have 0 legitimacy now after being blown the fuck out.

kek

Is MarionPoster actually PJW?

Nigel interviewed on Fox today.

Increasingly nervous establishment spokesman…

archive.is/fGTAh

Why is it always Soros? Why do we only hear about Soros? Are there others? if so why are they rarely mentioned?
I don't understand why he makes it so simple for normalfags to understand what we are saying by publicly posing as this big bad boss.
The idea that he is this final boss is not convincing to me, it wouldn't be that simple, (((they))) wouldn't make it that simple unless he is a lightning rod of sorts.

Thanks mate, we love you too,

I know what you mean about Soros, he's become this Illuminati figure that it's almost a cliché to talk about. His name is starting to sound like a daft conspiracy theory.

But he really does seem to be involved with an awful lot of heinous shit.

Amazing.

Nice to see my countrymen have swallowed the media narrative hook, line and sinker. Fucking normies lads, I'm legitimately triggered triggered

fucking typo

twitter.com/PennyRed/status/797536605649207297

Being woken up by a parade playing the Scottish National Anthem.

I wish my own country was so nationalistic.

Just got back from church lads. My boy was serving on the alter today. My missus's dad was meant to take him in but hes a self absorbed old fart who let me down so I ended up doing it - despite currently having a cripplefoot. I was nice though - had a rememberence service with a wreath laid and all that.
Anyway hows this sunday finding you all lads?

Loving the Trump and Nige meeting, such great pics! some user made pic related in the thread about it, its beautiful…

Nice, good to hear the foot isn't stopping you lad.
Ive been more productive today after our talk yesterday kek

What the hell lad? why was there a scottish parade near your place?

I moved up to Glasgow for a year as part of my Physics MSc.

Experiencing how the Labour voters live I guess, it's no wonder they vote labour tbh, it's so white up here, you wouldn't think places like Rotherham even exists.

That explains it then.
I somehow doubt the jocks would put up with a Rotherham situation, probably why there's few muds.

Rotherham's actually quite white. The town itself is about 85% white and the whole Borough is over 90% white, making the Borough whiter than the national average.

This is what really makes it so disgusting that it still votes Labour - it's not like London or Birmingham where it's past that political point of no return.

No, though I did find it amusing when I saw it.

How can you do that to yourself?
What more will it take before these sheep decide enough is enough?

They've already irreparably damaged thousands of childrens lives, what more is there to take?

ATTENTION ALL AUSTRALIANS

VOTE ONE NATION
It is the only way to keep Australia ```white```

I don't know.

I'm amazed no father just went out and killed the Paki's responsible. I mean, I know they tend to target girls form broken families, but some of them have dads that must actually care.

Found the fucking brown cunt

Been doing some really nice conversion work on me 40k space rhodesians catachans Iv done one guy up to look like Dutch from Predator. Ill post some pics in a bit if anyone is interested.

LADS
She's actually lost it…
twitter.com/PennyRed/status/797793291811045376

It'll be like this for a while lad, lets just hope are Nige features heavily in the Trump news.

Always lad.

Go on then lad, post them, you have whet my appetite somewhat.

Probably.

People will tell you to "man up", "alpha her", redpill her etc etc it isn't worth it in my experience lad. Just get rid of her.

Sorry to interrupt, but what is a "Burger"?

A yank lad, American if you will.

Its a kind of hairstyle lad.

Make the Occident Great Again! (MOGA!)

Thanks lads. I gotta do the kids homework with them, cook tea and shit so ill post some pics after tea later this eve when I get a bit of peace.

Thats some very high intensity smugness lad. Ive never felt more inspired by currently living politicians than I do now tbh.

I really hope she's just trying to get victimbux via obvious b8 but Ive seen her spout that crap before so often that I think she is disturbed enough to believe it herself.

Looks like they're already beginning to realize they've made a mistake.

Theresa May facing Cabinet backlash over refusal to deal with Nigel Farage despite his links to Donald Trump

archive.is/Fpsfi

bumping from page 10

Lmao, I hope are Nige was higher up the list than her.

Meant to reply to>>8219417

BBC Plan to Counter ‘Christian Bias’ Could Include Broadcasting Muslim Call to Prayer
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/14/bbc-plan-counter-christian-broadcast-muslim-prayer/

The al-Beeb is at it again.

Alright lads? holy shit these threads are slow now since the purge.

Whats your opinion on Based NA?

Don't want to sound like a prcuck but they need to clean up their act a little, they turn people off with the hooliganism. But they have a good structure in place, they just need direction.

Yeah, our international relations are a mess in the United States. I'll assume the U.K. would've been the very first call made back when sane people were running things.

Based Tommy's primary and secondary weapon slots

Fucking idiots, they're cutting off their nose to spite their face, are Nige has a very important quality: Trump actually likes him. they should use him to help.
they wont because they are cunts

Thanks lad, how goes it?

Agree with tbh, they look like they love the larping to the normie onlooker. skull facemasks don't fucking help their cause either.

Even worse, they're probably going to piss off Trump further by doing this. Supposedly Nige and Trump get on very well together. I doubt Trump will take kindly to them ignoring his friend.

Also, saw vid related on TV. Sadly the clip I found on youtube is pretty poor. But Nige has the warmest, most genuine smile I've seen in a long time just before the doors close (22-23s in). It's almost off camera too and just after he's held a poker face, so you can tell it's not for the cameras.

Also, Raheem Kassam is with him. To speculate, is this why he dropped out of the UKIP leadership race? Did he know he might get a position with Trump, which he'd never be able to take if he was UKIP leader, which he may well have become.

Original French: twitter.com/Marion_M_Le_Pen/status/797492289648152576
She did an English version too: twitter.com/Marion_M_Le_Pen/status/797489987583438852

From what I can tell, this has nothing to do with Trump directly, but is more to do with Brietbart considering expanding into France. Intersting that Marine Le Pen's not the one saying this.

Anyhow, with this and Farage, Team Trump is officially starting the uncucking of Europe!

youtube.com/watch?v=iztAU8RkUGU

Fucking hell Sting has gone right downhill

Won't Bannon be busy in the White House though? It's a good sign regardless. I thought BB were expanding into Germany, though it may be a general continental news department.

I assume he's still got a lot of sway with the people at the top of Brietbart, and is, at least as far as I can tell, the biggest recognizable name for Brietbart USA unless we count Milo

Sorry didnt get round to posting them yesterday lads, got caught up. Better late than never I suppose. Anyway have a gander these here space rhodesians iv been working on. Bear in mind they are WIPs tho so they are not finished and some are at different stages.

Done my "dutch" conversion and a spess muhreen too.

Feels good.

Haggis McHamplanet goes to Burgerstan - the series

archive.is/zO2It

EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump's new chief strategist Steve Bannon 'will call Nigel Farage before Theresa May'

bants and fat shaming aside though I do enjoy his videos, even if hes a typical tight stingey scot who annoys me sometimes. Well I enjoy them when he actually pulls his finger out of his rotund backside and gets round to making them. See hes happy at the moment because hes essentially scored a nice patreon funded white nationalist holiday to clapistan so hes energised and making lots of videos but when he gets into his angsty existential NEET depressive funks (as he is wont to do) his content dries up to next to nothing and he iron-bru-jews us all out of videos to watch. And in depriving us of content, the eternal scot shines through.

I love reading the replies to all our fave shitlords tweets, the leftists have learned NOTHING.
Im glad they cant control their spaghetti tbh, its rapidly turning more normies against them every day.
No one trusts the press now either, where did it all go so right lads?
No clue about Kassam, possibly? its great that are Nige is respected by Trump, hope the tories are shitting themselves…

Fucking heresy lad, the fuck did he think he was doing?! asides from virtue signalling of course

Top notch as always lad

The (((msm))) has been having a field with the "Trump appoints far right Bannon" headlines.
Pick one.

Yep. That being said, this seems to be the first time videos talking about this have actually gained traction.

I suppose it's because normally people turn right wing when they realise this, and you never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

my.mixtape.moe/qmvffq.epub

BASED NA

So then britpol, how do you suppose National Socialists take power of the UK?

How long till we get cucked boys?

heads are gonna roll if they jew us out of the brexit. I dont think folk will take that lying down. I certainly wont

Scripted.

National Action are Jewish infiltrators.
They work with other Jewish infiltrators like Renegade Radio.

It wasn't legally binding from the beginning. This was known from the outset. Now will the parliament go against the will of the people like they did for the Greek referendum, that's the real question. Greeks didn't have an uprising, they might bank that bongs won't either.

Thanks, good read.

This has changed my mind on them tbh. Any revolutionary group like theirs shouldn't waste their time marching, with the skull masks and haircuts, have they even read Siege?

I'm seriously considering starting my own movement, because I'm so dissatisfied with all the others. They're all probably shill groups anyway.

Yep.
It's blatantly obvious by what they get away with, that they're sanctioned by the security services, if not actual MI5 employees.
Check this out.
Assaults busker in full view of the police and the cop just dusts him off and lets him go back to what he was doing.
No fucking chance.

If they were serious, they'd have made it mandatory reading.

It's incredibly dodgy and the Hitler shit is in plain poor taste, nobody identifies with this, not even the far right.

It does explain why those from the other place attacked NA. They have been vindicated in this regard. Still doesn't excuse the shitposting and low quality posters though.

Can anyone find a pdf of Siege. I looked on Solar General, they don't have it there.

laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/America/James Mason - Siege.pdf

Kek, this is better. Been printing bits tbh

Thanks, lad.

Its quiet…..

…you know what that means….

Its….
INTERNATIONAL TOMMY TIME

Tod für Verräter. Freiheit für Großbritannien

Kuolema pettureita. Freedom Britannian

Morte ai traditori. Libertà per la Gran Bretagna

Död åt förrädarna. Frihet för Storbritannien

Mort aux traîtres. Liberté pour la Grande-Bretagne

מוות לבוגד. חופש לבריטניה

死亡的叛徒。英国自由

almawt lilkhawna. alhurriat libritania

So, if, as I mentioned here I were to start a movement, any advice, or tips? I know of quite a lot of books, but any you know would be appreciated since there's a chance I haven't read. Also names and symbol ideas would be nice. Personally, I'm very inspired by Codreanu (he was young like me).

I know the risks, but honestly, something has to be done. It's this, join a shill group like NA, or do nothing.

based Tommy tbh

SROTIART OT HTEAD

NIATIRB ROF MODEERF

Ukufa amambuka. Freedom iBrithani

While I wait for a reply to this
I'm going to shamelessly shill my video (It's based off the Brazil propaganda video). No bully pls, I'm new to making this sort of thing.

The closest I've seen is one guy who said the left should have made more effort to educate the voters.
Apparently they just didn't explain it in a way our primitive brains could understand.

Bás le traitors, Saoirse do Ríocht begorrah!

Is this a new international Tommy?
They do crack me up lad.

There a few lefties on twitter ive noticed that are slowly becoming self aware, they get shouted down of course, cant have them go against the narrative…

Yes lad. A zulu tommy fresh off the mspaint tonight

Thought so, kek

So lads, what the fucking fuck do we do about this bullshit?
news.sky.com/story/brexit-could-be-delayed-for-two-years-supreme-court-judge-warns-10658698
Is this the new tactic? just wait us all out hoping we forget about Brexit?
It wont work because the leftist faggots cant will never stop whining about it tbh

Consider the eccentricities of these isles and play them into your name and image - our likes, inspirations and popular self-image.

You can say what you want m8, just dont post endless shitty forced memes.
Enjoy your faggotry on the other board btw.

Strange definition of faggotry lad.

The only thing the based mods do is excise the cancer, usually upon our request. Other than that they dont interfere in our threads. Are you arsepained that they banned you lad?

(fokin' check'd m8!)

Aye! I saw this here funny video I thought you lads might enjoy…

Fucking state of it, im glad he bodied him tbh.

Morning lads, how does this wednesday find you? Iv just got back from the school run so having a cup of tea and a fag and debating what to do with the day.

You see someone looking like that you can be pretty certain that they are in fact a massive twat of the highest order. Problem is there are so many cucks like this because having a modicum of insight and self awareness seems to be a rarity these days.
Malicious red academia has a lot to answer for, churning out these oxygen thieves. Still based chris chan-esque spakkasperg for going tard rage on the cuck and giving us all a good chucklebrothers

southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/trio-jailed-for-21-years-for-knife-street-attack/story-29897470-detail/story.html

South Wales getting the enrichment but locals aren't indoctrinated to appreciate it yet

At least they killed a fellow sandperson.
I don't mind them removing themselves tbh.

not quite though

Ah fuck, I misread it.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38000909
I honestly don't see the point of continuing the enquiry into these claims anymore, The old pedo is dead, all the evidence has been hidden and everyone who heads the investigation fucks off after a few months.
Its obvious they know they wont get past the wall of silence and maybe even get warned off because the abuse still goes on…
Everybody thinks they are guilty but we all know no one will face any justice, it just seem like a waste of time tbh…

Evil old kike. One day we will smash the fuckers tombstone to gravel lad dont worry. Im glad that someone out there is keeping the probes going, even if they get hamstrung every step of the way because it keeps it alive in the public conciousness and creates more distrust for the political and media class. Also kikes. Speaking of pedo kikes, apparently photographic evidence exists of leon brittain noncing young boys too.

I sort of meant all of the accused old nonces, just found the story about Janner.
I suppose you are right though, plus its nice to see them get exposed even if they already have the evidence sewn up.
Specifically the 114 files that "mysteriously" vanished…
archive.fo/CH9ZD
That in itself screams guilty but they got away with it REEEEEEEEEE
I hope the ones who are guilty all get some painful form of arse cancer.

Morning lads. I fucking slept in today. Threads slipping down a bit for for my liking so providing a loyalist bump.

Whats new with you my lads?

Is he our guy?

masonic dubs and the reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in his name seem to confirm that portents are again afoot. We must hone our augery to see….

Come home white man

>>>Holla Forums

We need your corbyn threads

fuck off lad

theync.com/the-best-way-to-do-with-nigger.htm

Made me chuckle tbh

archive.is/bjUHw

Disgusting, hopefully more people use encryption now but its doubtful.

morning lads, how are we today?

Very well. Didn't sleep, but it could be worse.

What are you lads up to today, then?

Saw some seriously woke tweets about that vid on twitter earlier.
Mostly kill whitey etc.

How bad is this? are vpn's a valid workaround?

archive.is/ya2Ud

What if the outcome of this is that the Scottish parliament has to vote to agree to Brexit?
Is that effectively game over?

Pretty much probably.
Fuck.

If our government has any balls it would tell the Scots to fuck off, let us get on with it, and invade if they try and become independent. This really needn't be a problem.

Of course the Scots would try to back stab us Brits for muh independence.

Can you imagine the salt if we invaded Scotland? It would be biblical.
I vote we do it anyway, for that reason alone tbh

we did

In Canada we have Maxime Bernier. He's the only frog who could also be OUR frog.

Saturday afternoon bump lads, hope you're all enjoying your weekends?
Oliver (((Letwin))) thinks the govt should drop their Brexit court case…
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38034411

Disregard me, I suck cocks apparently.
He is actualluy IN FAVOUR of article 50 being triggered.
Ill get my coat…

(Witnessed)
So, is Brit/pol/ fucking dead now or what? You glorious bongs have been unusually quite of late.

There was an exodus/purge a few months ago.
Long story but all of the shitposters have their own board now and seem happy there.
A few of us stayed because we like it here and didnt like the gay shitposting anyway, its slow as fuck tbh lad but theres no cancerous forced memes being posted constantly.

(Checked)
Thanks for the heads up. I was starting to miss you guys.

Quality over quantity is our adage lads.

L O Y A L I S T
O
Y
A
L
I
S
T

archive.is/HS26B

These international metropolitan elites will not go down without a fight. No reason or complacency tbh

Please, let him free us

Man I just love anything with full blue armor with gold/red accent color schemes not sure why.

Its a nice colour combination. For me its olive green and bone white (with red finery) Lovely aesthetic scheme that.

barely above the gf simulation board, cucks.

Dubs confirm /brit/ is cucked.
What the fuck is going on over there? I only ever visit when we get raided to see if its them, just looked at the latest thread and there's some shit about a discord group?

Not a clue, fuck em.

Fair point well put user.
However, I did see pic related whilst skimming the thread.
Cheered me up loads tbh.

Holy shit that's a bonefide WW2 Fairbairn-Skyes fighting knife.

Did he actually make an Obrez or did the police cut it up afterwards?

Based tommy has polymorphic abilities. He looks different in every photo. We've had sean connery tommy (courtesy of the court sketch artist) and now we have stephan molyneaux tommy

Another self-hating jew.

Ever notice that Canada, Malta and Tanzania (!) have red flags?

(((Lily Allen)))

That happened in Belgium. Dutroux.

Sjw commie femicunt scum are having a pop at 40k again.
They are bitter that the hobby is practically unpozzable.

forgot article link

archive.is/7n8YS

Why so much worship for a guy who was actually crazy and quite possibly an agitator paid for by the left.

We know that Democrats paid mentally ill people to start fights during the election. It seems possible, likley even, that Tommy Mair was paid off in the same way during Brexit.

Tommy didnt let his memes be dreams.
We understand he was probably a manchurian candidate but we take him as a kind of mascot here because the symbolism of his act was powerful and it struck a blow against globalist traitor left. Tommy embodies the anger and resentment of the marginalised and maligned white working class who have been utterly betrayed by their elites. Joes cock was a prime example of this class of elite traitor - digusting holier than thou virtue signalling halo polishers whos compassion is utterly selective and who take a perverse pleasure in maligning their own people and instead do everything in their power to disenfranchise them with shit tier 3rd world immigrant filth that will never reciprocate or contribute. These ivory tower dwelling cunts are the definition of treachery, issuing down ever more ludicrous and harmful edicts upon the rest of us while they dwell in their protected safe space echo chambers. Joes cock was a cunt of epic proportions who pandered to muslim immigrants (despite rape gangs operating in her constituency), funneled public funds to syrian rebels, did everything in her power to flood muslims into the area she represented (while her and her cuck lived on a fucking houseboat on the thames) She was the type of cunt who openly said that the 'far right' protests against the paki rape gangs must be stopped. She was everything we despise - a feminist, globalist islam loving labour traitor with her snout in the trough of public funds, pushing her cancer at every available opportunity. She deserved the ignominious death she recieved, as do all of her ilk. Even in death the cunt still tried to fuck us out of our brexit.
Tommy was the man at breaking point - the bullied kid who finally snaps and btfos the kids picking on him. He showed the traitors that they are not safe; that there is, under the surface of polite english society, there is recognition of labours treachery and a bubbling undercurrent of anger and righteous vengeance ready to explode. Brainwashed manchurian candidate or not, tommy represents the underdog striking a blow back at the establishment and putting the fear of god into them. He represents the "we're not going to take it any more" feeling prevalent in many of us. Its the symbolism of tommy that is powerful. He sacrificed himself to strike a blow against ZOG, btfo'd a traitorous cunt who though she was untouchable and in doing so became a meme and a mascot for us. He is our Otoya Yamaguchi, at least in spirit.

if the brexit vote had failed we probably wouldnt be so keen on meming him tbh but it didnt - their plans went awry and instead we got the glorious NOTHING meme out of it and a dead globalist traitor to boot so in short he represents both the failiure of the establishments schemes and also the underdog striking back at the oppressive beast. For that, he deserves meme status, regardless of the origins of his act. He embodies the atavism of violent righteous retribution striking fear into the hearts of an enemy that up until then, saw its self as invincible. He is a powerful meme, hence his presence here. His adage of "DEATH TO TRAITORS, FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN" is powerful, on par with Wilkes-Booth's "death to tyrants" cry and he embodies the spirit of brit/pol/ no on here is going to shed any tears over a dead globalist tbh because we utterly despise them

He is an atavism of righteous fury and bloody vengeance. Thats why he is our meme and mascot.

Who's lost friends for voting for UKIP here?
Found these earlier on my old phone.

Gosh that rhetoric sounds (((really familliar))) to this Burgerstani

kek such salt.
It is quite scary how brainwashed a portion of our folk are though.
How the fuck does anyone with an iota of critical thinking come to such a ludicrous conclusion?

As for losing friends, I have no leftycucks in my circle and havent for a very long time. Almost everyone I know either voted ukip or is apolitical and gives zero fucks so its not an issue iv had to deal with. Probably helps that I dont live in a city too.

My fault for going to Uni tbh.

They weren't friends. Good riddance.

I've fucked up, I should've gone for a trade. Can you still do this after uni?

You had a lucky escape there.

Capped the best bit, lad.

Well, I did a 4 year Geology degree and now i'm training to be a butcher, so yes.

post it on plebbit

Best mate recently went off at me after a heated text exchange re: Trump.
Came out of nowhere too, thought he was more of a shitlord than me! didn't hear from him for a week but then he calmed down and started talking to me again.
Lost a few over Brexit but they were dicks anyway tbh.

Thanks lad. Its always nice to be capped tbh

Morning laddos. Fucking miserable rainy grey monday morning. Had a shit weekend. Could do with some cheer tbh.

Makes me feel better tbh. I'm not settling for some shitty office job, a man's job is all I need.

I've had a thought, by the way. I think I'll write a book, a British Mein Kampf, if you will, which I hope will give the British far right some direction, which we sorely need. I won't pretend I'm anywhere near Hitler's level, but we desperate need to get some codified ideas down that pertain to this century, and that can protect us from shills who seek to subvert our ideas.

Anyone interested in trolling a few university students? Liberal faggots at my uni are carrying out an online survey on immigration and I feel that the results can be 'spiced' up a little bit with a more diverse range of results.

The survey is completely anonymous but these faggots have to use the data in their conclusions. I'd fucking love it if they had to conclude that 99% of those surveyed were against immigration.

psytoolkit.org/cgi-bin/psy2.2.0/survey?s=GjAB5

This, did a history degree and am now a Brewer

I will oblige.

HOLD UP
They want my browser info. Are they going to find out that I browse these sort of sites?

No, they can't.

Thanks lad, I'll do it.

I did my part lad.

Same here lad, constant bullshit after bullshit occurences all weekend.
hows the ankle holding up?

Have a go lad, cant hurt to get involved.

done lad.

Getting better slowly thanks lad. Im abandoning the crutch in favour of a walking stick. I dont like the crutch. I feel it robs me of dignity and worry that if folk see me out with it they will think im a genetically deficient cripple with a club foot or something. Theres a 'medical' stigma/vibe about the grey nhs crutch that I think will be mitigated a bit by the cane/walking stick tbh.

I never fully appreciated being able bodied until I experience cripplehood in the form of a torn ligament lad. Just kind of took it for granted muh ableism

Thanks for the encouragement.

Also, against my better judgement, I had a look at half/pol/. Christ, how the cancer has spread. More than half aren't even redpilled on Hitler. I went to an NA thread too, full of people unaware of the fact that they're shills. I think we take for granted how good we have it here, despite our problems.

BASED NEPTUNE, CLAIM THY BOUNTY!

Wew, absolutely zero fucks given kek
Why the fuck did they sink their life rafts?!

Every time one of the cuckchanners says in a thread here that its not that bad over there, I go have a look, every fucking time its worse than before, the catalog is unadulterated aids lad

Forces the italian coastguard under cuck EU mandated regulations to rescue them rather than chance towing them back.

It's genuinely sickening. It wasn't even that bad a few months ago. The shilling has really had an effect.

And they're coming here.

Be ready for another migration in the future, lads. I think we should meet at the end in such an event.

we should put on charter flights so they don't have to put their lives at risk like this

peter sutherland, pls

Of course lol, maybe they should teach them ship markings as well as how to exploit EU laws…

I dunno lad, most of them seem happy to be in that shithole, they've put up wit it this long…

We're already getting a lot of them. And believe me, more will come, as that place gets even worse.

I laugh nervously knowing there's a place in the world so cucked that political "loopholes" like this exist.

Yurop needs help.

8ch.net/pol/res/8169999.html#8320971

Some highly portentious quads in our thread html lads. The nationalistic druidic earth current flows through our threads.

Seriously though whats the score with peter fucking sutherland. Hes gotta be near the top of people id like to see dealt with - up there with blair and soros. The unholy mixture of kike and taig blood has made for the manifestation of an evil, archon infested mind contained in a grossly corpulent vessel whos very visage irradiates a malice of a corrupt wickedly calculating mind who scheming and motivations are anaethma to our existence. Literally a demon in human for at this point imo.

MAAAATE

I went to Royal Holloway, graduated this year. Are you going to Christmas blow-out this year? :^)

i am

Answered it with my actual views, which should be quite enough.

On a side note, how in the hell do people attending a London Uni fail to list the Metro and Evening standard as options for frequently read newspapers. They're the most obvious options.

Very nice. For a well established one? Can you say which?

On a related note, I was going to start homebrewing cider and can't decide how much sugar to add. Any advice?

Lads, NA thread
Remember our prior discussion ITT. Don't let anymore fall for their lies.

No shilling +(1) fag. No enemies to the right

Lad, that's just me changing my VPN. NA are infiltrated to fuck though, don't be a retard.

As an Australian I would love for us to become your 51st state, just as soon as you remove all your minorities. (We don't want hordes of them down here.)

Whatever Nige ends up doing I know he absolutely loves the asshurt this is causing.

Donald Trump recommends Nigel Farage for British ambassador to the United States

archive.is/fvEzn

bump

A craft brewery lad, want to start one of my one at some point. Depends on what stage you're at really, do you want to raise the starting gravity level or are back sweetening?

Go back to eating boogers, Laurie

Looks kinda like an uncucked CK

100% YES

REEE

video of the week tbh lad

Fak. Where is a torp when you need one :'(

ANONS - twittergate is exploding, buttt… Unlike the pizzagate Instagram leaks I haven't seen a single shred of evidence from the alleged 1,000+ accounts (that's a hefty number, considering all the material we pulled just from @jimmycomet). Of the two gates twitter- is the only one gaining some degree of press coverage and I'm just left thinking… false lead or what?! Someone f—ing archive something, show some material evidence or TG is a f—ing ruse. Honestly. Evidence or GTFO.

Cornish-brittanic unionist ethnonationalist independence when?

I wonder what the kebab was uttering.
If he would have been throughoutly shocked I would expect allahuackbaring.

Why? And your post above that, with the emoticon – are you fucking new here?

If you looked into it yourself, as I've done, you'd see that there is indeed genuine CP and similar horrible shit being circulated on Twitter. No-one wants to archive anything or post anything directly for fear of being implicated, quite understandably.

>implying the only surviving Gæls aren't the Irish

YES M8.

There are about 10 Deplorables this year m8.

How many of you have taken the Joepill?

Christ, I see /brit/ is ITT in full force.
Surprised we've not had angry Burgers here demanding us gone again.

Good luck on that lad.

I suppose increase the specific gravity, though I don't have a hydrometer. I was hoping for a ballpark figure for how much sugar to add per gallon to bring it to a decent percentage.

The point is I want it to be strong, but not just bung in sugar the yeast will never get to eat because they've already killed themselves with the ethanol they've made.

Some miserable Leftist blogger cunt is trying to dox are Manlet Wews.

athousandflowers.net/2016/11/22/exclusive-scottish-alt-right-vlogger-at-centre-of-heil-trump-storm/comment-page-1/#comment-34316

Good he's a fat shit

Hes a haggisplanet but hes OUR haggisplanet. Only WE are allowed to terrorise him and make him miserable.

fucking leftycucks reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[Pozzed degeneracy intensifies]

Good lad, I'll see you there :^)

That's not too bad for RHUL tbh. I ended up hanging out with some based Poles and went around ripping all the 'I'm in' stickers down before the referendum, you still see some around campus.

Know anywhere I can stay over? Don't fancy sleeping in my car.

archive.is/GVHWT

Guys, Millennial Woes might get arrested because of his speech at the NPI conference a few days ago.

If the queer Jocks don't find him first…
seriously though, where did you hear that?

Mentioned by accident, sorry lad.
have another (you) on me

I console myself with fresh oc and international tommy memes. The spirit of DEATH TO TRAITORS lives on within our board. Tommies children are the memes we weave here. End of the day too joes cock is still dead and tommy is still alive and will probably get out one day.

So whats the deal? Did yall bongs come back home?

i always missed you guys. I made a beef stew with guiness and marmite tonight

We never left lad. Just the shitposters got purged.

you wish lol

Cheers lad, to answer your question you're never going to properly know what strength the end product is going to be without a hydrometer, that being said, apple juice is fairly sugary and will quite happily make a 7 - 10% strength cider on it's own so their isn't usually much need to add sugar

Sick burn m8.

point to one example of cuckery in this thread then

They cant lad, they're just annoyed their board is going to shit because of discord or something.

Poetic justice tbh lad

Getting fucking worried.
Snoopers charter, now the porn-filter (which will require showing creditcard info to fuck-knows-who to unblock).

Falling shy of rioting, what can you do?
You could go to every political meeting in your area, and kick up a stink about this.
Or, get on social media and get something trending.

As far as I can tell, it's the >>>/politics/ lot that are causing trouble, and some of the >>>/brit/ people are in the discord with them and they like it. Most hate the former. Hence the division.

Lads, i know its The Times saying this but:

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/go-west-farage-plans-new-life-in-us-kbtt33v2k

I'm not sure if this is true or not, other sources i can find only mention his friends making an obvious 'freedom' joke.

are nige best not desert us before we get to trigger article 50. Maybe its part of his bigger plan though. Hes bff's with Trump so he might be able to persuade der trumpenfuhrer to intervene (via sanctions, political pressure etc) if sharia may and co try and fuck us out of the brexit.
I wouldnt begrudge are nige a career in the states tbh - god knows he deserves it. I just dont want him to forget us.

I'd be happy for him regardless, but it doeant exactly bode well for the most high profile brexit supporter to leave the country as it'll help the forced 'Bregret' narrative.
I've already seen folks saying shit like "Ruins the country and then leaves!".

Morning lads. Gonna have a look into local lay lines today, see if they can be put to use to enhance our memetic workings and channel increased amounts of the nationalistic druidic earth current we are attuned to.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3966766/Did-Neo-Nazi-murder-Jo-fear-d-lose-council-house-grew-Terrorist-thought-property-end-occupied-immigrant-family-MP-wouldn-t-help-him.html

Remember that rumour some user mentioned about based Tommy having to give up his gran's house?

user was right. Poor tommy, looks like he wanted to remain in the only house he'd known but the council under joes cock tried to turf him out so the house could be given to jobless middle easterners (kirklees council declined to comment - meaning they are not denying it) Looks like he probably tried to write to joes cock to petition her not to evict him but he was callously ignored (joes cock's selective compassion didnt extend to the likes of tommy apparently - not brown enough) I genuinely feels for the guy - he was pushed into taing extreme action. He knew the entire establishment was geared against him. He didnt want filthy muslim scum defiling the memory of his beloved grandmother by taking her house and who can blame him. He was a guy who had nothing while like likes of joes cock have everything and still wish to lord it over the likes of tommy.

Im glad shes dead lads. Tommy was pushed to breaking point (and probably gaslight by shadowy globalist aligned intelligence forces) but instead of killing himself (which the likes of labour would have loved tbh) he chose to go out and take one of the traitors who made his life miserable down instead.

BASED TOMMY WE WONT FORGET YOU

What did he see in the stones?

perhaps in his casting of the runes he saw the memetic potential of a small cadre of loyalist brits who reside on an obscure javanese zoetrope board and, emboldened by the fact he would live on as a meme, decided to take his chosen course of action.

He did the nation proud and Brexit still happened after they juiced the emotion out of her death.
A friendly reminder that you should get a VPN as the goberment now logs everything you do.

Im fine with them leaving, it makes the liberals even more salty.
this is of course provided Brexit actually happens

I saw lots of posts about SA having screwed /brit/ over or words to that effect, I thought he was a mod, any idea what thats about?

Good lad, we need all the help we can get tbh.

Anyone seen twitter today? a billion leftists all extremely butthurt that the mail would even consider printing anything about jo's cock that wasn't an outright condemnation of far right terror…
Lots of "are you fucking kidding me?!" and "this is awful even by the daily mails standard" tons of lovely salt.

Based welsh-cypriot MrE weighs in on the Tommy sentencing.

I knew this cunt was going for victim clicks.
First the "muh alt-right/MRA websites" article, now this.
archive.fo/1m6Od
She will write an article about the abuse she has received for taking on "angry white males on the internet" soon, I fucking guarantee it lads.

Shes a fucking vile creature. Shes only in office because she runs in an enriched constituency where the gibsmedat labour ethnic bloc vote is in full swing.

Getting down to the oldskool tonight lads

Morning lads. Regarding the use of the lay lines I have identified local areas, specifically places where they intersect as these are the areas where the nationalistic druidic earth current is strongest. Regarding intersections, the laylines fall within the four cardinal points and are a powerful spot for any ritual or working one might be inclined to undertake. Also lines that flow in the occident/orient direction are also powerful for us as their symbolism dictates west flowing eastwards rather than the other way round. Make use of the lay lines in your local area. Just visiting them and willing your energy and intent to mix and flow along with them will be beneficial. Visualise the nationalistic earth current as you do and inject that into the flowing energies of the lines. Personal ritual at these spots will also be powerful, as is posting. If one posts here while located at the layline intersection then the energies will saturate the post, the energy will flow onto the board portents will be abound.
The lay lines are like rivers of energy. We can inject our intent into this energy and we can also draw it out to 'charge' ourselves with said energy. Even now, we alter the flow with our will and intent. The layline energies will carry a sympathetic energy that echos our sentiments providing we work towards this objective.

That map is too low res to be useful

Its meant to be illustrative rather than indicative tbh lad. More detailed maps are available and some older physical maps even contain the placement of the lines. They can also be marked on yourself over a basic jewgle map if you know the geomatric placements.

Reminder that it's BLACK FRIDAY today.. get out there and borrow some more Brit-shekels and do your bit to keep the debt based financial ponzi afloat, and pay that 20% VAT to enable us to build new 4 bed detached houses for migrants, and get some pointless bauble to temporarily distract yourself from your ancestral homeland being gradually flooded with mud people.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/montpellier-terror-attack-live-updates-9330432

mainstream media kept this one quiet for some reason

I knew the IOW had to have some purpose other than being full of weird people…

Love a bit of fsol lad, good choice.

Fucking hell lad, you have quite a way with words. Its all a bit shit when you put it like that…
Ive not seen any news today, have any Burgers died fighting over cheap tv's?

The purpose of it is to provide a holiday destination for poor families from the south tbh, and to serve as a staging point for the world renowed plastic dinosaur forest.
Im going to buy some new tools tbh lads - I cant really argue with the prices at the minute.

Wew lad, thats stretching the fabric of reality very thin - If you or I denied something of that magnitude, the men in white coats would be called I reckon.
Seen literature that claims every point on earth is a ley line convergence? Is it like tarot, ie: you interpret the significance of ley lines that converge in a given place? What are some particularly nationalistic ley lines? Or NatSoc ley lines even?

MOVEMBER
Nearly over now girls

How did movember go for you lad? A friend did it a few years ago and got described as looking "aggressively homosexual" by his boss kek

Pretty good tbh thanks. I have a kind of a flavour town beard moustache combo, most people like it. And I have raised lots of shekels for the forces charities.
Does your friend normally look homosexual, and the moustache ramped up the aggressive impression he made?

standard.co.uk/news/crime/probe-launched-over-racist-pakemon-stickers-featuring-sadiq-khan-found-in-tube-station-a3405196.html

Gotta catch (and deport) them all.

10/10 lad

These stickers are fairly good. They have far too much text, and
Why?

Is that some kind of arab ginger chink abomination?

Social outcast virgin converts to sand based faith for sex with underage white girls.

old viz is best viz tbh lad. Stuff like modern parents, millie tant and student grant used to mock leftycucks fairly mercilessly. There was one years ago that I cant for the life of me find that was called "Dennis the Red Menace" where dennis the menace was a gommie. Fucking cracked me up lad. Not bought an issue for years now but my missus buys me the annual every christmas and its not as good as it used to be. Real ale twats still amuses me greatly though.

I mean fuck I weight like 35 stones and the diabetus doesn't make me look that bad.

This is fucking glorious

Why are you such a fat fuck lad? Go for a jog for christs sake.

Old Viz is only remembered by oldfags m8. My dad used to give them to me after he read them. Late 90s and early 2000s was the golden age (when I read it tbh). Although there can be some corkers still to be found.
Im looking this up now.

I live in the mountains so every thing is a 60% incline but I'm looking forward to actually working out soon even if it is just walking. Right now the only physical labor I really do is cutting and splitting firewood and man does that blow out my wrists. I tried lifting weights but like with the splitting maul even with light weights make my wrists feel like they are snapping, fucking carpal tunnel that I can feel from a mile away.

How did you get fat up there lad? Did you get lifted there by helicopter?
sage because derailing like that Croydon tram.

I used to live in Florida where its like 20 feet below sea level spent every day running around outside as a kid then moved to bum fuck nowhere with nothing to do.

One or the other tbh lad. You are clearly a burger, why arent you out shooting? Why would you be bored if you could have funs?

best old viz was 90s viz. Before that it was just like a sweary beano but it came into its own in the 90s combining surpsrisingly sharp satire on british society in general and unashamed toilet humour. It was a product of a different time tbh. Blairs britain killed it like so many other good things and when it became unable to mock the lefts sacred cows (an episode of cockney wanker where london is no longer london for example would be good and show they still had their finger to the pulse but it wont happen) it lost its edge. When they were once genuinely apolitical and poked fun at everyone, now its all from a safe leftist position. You dont even see much of the older stuff that mocked progressives any more.

Holy shit these are gold

I didn't get any guns until recently. All I need to do is pay $35 a year for a hunting/trapping/fishing license which I'll probably do in January.

I'm pretty much tired of being a fatty and decided I want to get out and enjoy nature. Here are some pictures I took a few miles from my house the place is awesome.

My picture of that waterfall kind of blows. Heres one that isn't shit.

Either way lad, thats some lovely nature you've got there.
Get out and enjoy it.

That looks very pretty lad, I hope you keep us updated as you find more places like it. And dont wait till January, get the fuck out there now you lazy cunt.

Just looked up hunting stuff for my area. I can hunt on my property without a license as long as the game is in season. Still illegal to hand fish or jump out of a tree with a knife and kill a deer these fucking random regulations fucking DNR man.

Kill something tomorrow and post pics.

Evening lads.

Do you reckon haggisplanet is bricking it after the absolute shitshow the NPI conference has become? Not seen any videos from him since it happened and hes probably aware that blog of degenerates is trying to dox him. He probably wasnt expecting it to blow up like it did. His first proper conference and it turns out to be the one where theres a media shitstorm blows up.

mfw sharia may bans him from the country like she did dicky spencer

Poor millenial hamplanet. Its probably put a right dampner on his holidays and I bet hes dreading coming back now to the grey cucked misery that is scoatlun, hordes of baying antifa and sjw degenerates conglomerating outside his home while the stout wee fella cowers in an airing cupboard. I can see it now lads…

Im honestly not bothered by the thought of antifa, or anybody who might be annoyed by a hand gesture tbh. I dont know about that obese caber-tosser though.

[lighting flashes and thunderbolt peals]

Hullo

OCH I CANNAE GAE BACK TA MA HOOSE BECAUSE EDINBURGH COONCIL HAVE FILED HATE SPEECH CHARGES AGAINST ME!

HELP MA BOAB!

Thanks for watching.

I kind of feel a bit for his family.

Bagpipelardo's Return from Burgerstan (a play)
Dripping in the oil of a thousand deepfried marsbars and sweating iron bru, Lardo returns to his family home in scotland after his patreon funded holiday in america comes to an ignominious end.
His parents await nervously on the doorstep.

…curtain draws….

5 stars tbh lad.

Thanks lad. The muse hit me after reading yours

Having a good chuckle here lads, you lot really do need to collaborate on some more creative writing stuff again.
With regard to woes, Im a bit worried too, if the faggots really try they will dox him eventually surely? someone will know who he is if the net gets cast wide enough.
What the fuck will he do? he's not earning enough on patreon and youtube to be able to have escape money and clearly cant take care of himself if he lived alone anyway.

(checked)
I wouldnt worry too much about him lad. Hes got commander kikemarez to protect him from wrath of the mob.
I jest of course and hes always said that he fully expects to be doxed someday as his face has been out there a while. Hes got a normiebook in his real name too apparently so it probably inevitable at some point. He says its a bridge he will cross when he comes to it. Im sure most people he knows irl know his views by now so doxing him wont really do much apart from be an annoyance if they get his address. I doubt he'd actually get a mob of braying antifa but you never know, especially with the scots.
I too hope hes ok. As iv said before, only WE are permitted to harass him and make him miserable - thats not in the remit of leftists and degenerates. He is OUR haggisnigger bitch, not theirs. If they dox him we'll return the favour in kind lad.

consecutive dubs. Another portent lads.

(checked also lad)
I guess you are right, after all, its just one gross tranny marxist with shite blog thats after him.

Forgot to add, top work on the viz posting lads.

Loyalist Brit/pol/ has been blessed lots recently, we need to repay kek with more meme offerings.
I keep saying ill download gimp and get making oc, Im going to start now lads.
expect shit oc and crap memes tbh

Someone posted a cuck JIDF edit of a Ben Garrison comic on half chan and I used bleeding edge meme technology to remove the edits.

What do you think fam?

I haven't been in this general for months, I needed to shitpost

Fucking great work lad.
Brit/pol/ has changed a fair bit now, most of the lads left for a new board after mods banned a load of them for harrisposting and other related fuckery, its slow here now but much less gay, drop in and post more oc when you can lad, we could use your talents.

I reckon some updated Viz memes might hit the spot lads. Im going to have to buy a fucking PC to join in with you faggots, aren't I?

2/10 would not frame above my fire place

Fucking kek.
Im definitely not clever enough to make viz advert level memes but Ill try anyway.
Still rather jealous of whoever made the pakemon stickers in simple yet must have caused plenty of butthurt.

Thanks man. I saw the other version posted as b8 a couple times so I decided to fix it for countering purposes and keks.

I was going to change hair and eyes but it kind of looks like Scarlett Jewhansson so I left it.

I could probably stretch to re-captioning some viz comics to suit our dashing geographically-afflicted friend, M. Wews, for instance. Or a Nippy Hag version of Fat Slags maybe. TeeVee Twins Corbyn and Milliband.

Terry Fuckwit Carswell, Big Fuckin Dave Farage

The memes write themselves lads
Biffa Bacon is blatantly Mike Hookem…

brit/pol/ UKIP Viz collaboration issue when?

soon lad

The titles make me laugh as much as the adverts tbh. I wish I worked at Viz.

They are fucking geniuses lad.

Gang of níggers attack two white police officers.

standard.co.uk/news/crime/shocking-moment-mob-of-30-schoolchildren-attack-two-police-officers-in-lewisham-a3404411.html

I hope some of the resident burgers in the thread have a look at some vintage Viz tbh

This is good lad, the more this happens, the better.
It will make the police start to fuck the chimps up more often and/or more normies see it and hate nogs more.

Forgot to mention that this happened in the Independent Democratic People's Republic of Londonistan.

fucking wogs, glad i dont live in london tbh lad

major misunderstanding is pretty god tier

S.W.A.N.T was a personal favourite of mine.

May I suggest a new thread name poll, something Viz based. Id like to see what everybody liked tbh lads.

This is for you Rhodesian Space Muhreen user.

Kek at the way they drew that nog tbh

Kek good spot lad, saved. Very fertile meme territory.

kek I remember when that one came out lad.

Jesus,that's scarily accurate lel, the paint names might actually be correct ffs
(checked)
Any suggestions to start lad?

Superb quality bantz from them there.

If smoking is bad for you, how come it cures Salmon? Edition

Clown2Clown Edition

All night meat bingo edition

Why not call the police? Edition

Further to this, can we have
law and order
as a minor discussion point in the next thread? Links related and such?

Its gotta be "far right wing snacks" edition lad

This actually. kek.

Games Workshop staff really can be dicks lad

Not bad tbh lad, all night meat meat bingo edition made me kek heartily.

40k user is right though, this one first.

As were on the subject of viz lads, have a rare complete version of the early 90s sid the sexist cartoon.

Long ago I had this on vhs. I think channel 4 comissioned them but never ctually showed them, for reasons you can probably guess at.

Just started watching - A surprisingly accurate representation of a pub 20 years ago. My old man and his mates talk like that tbh. Cant think of any reason C4 wouldnt have aired that tbh kek.

Have you seen these lads?

What the fuck.

Lads, does anyone have the link to Ed Milibands yt, used to make vids like master brew and you kipper.

lads a I made a fucking new thread for casual roman empire chatter yet it wont let me fucking post or reply, haven't made a thread in years, anything changed and im being a retard?

kek at that pic lad

lol I hate how dead these threads are now, got any tips to my issue though lad?

no lad

It's more than just a blog..

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mystery-british-blogger-speaks-rally-9322583

wew

Fugg lad.

Lugenpresse living up to their name yet again. Cant want until it is open season on journoscum and a bunch of them get joes cock'd tbh.

Funny how if we dox someone we are vile harassers, abusers, basement dwelling fringe nazis, online vigilantes, trolls etc but when some lefty group seek to dox and shame someone for wrongthink they are simply described as "campaigners" by the lugenpresse.

On a more positive note, almost every single comment on both articles seem to be defending haggisplanet. Not seen any lefties baying for his blood - more commentators calling the lugenpresse out on their orwellian fuckery & witch hunt mentality.

Done some more work on the Neo Rhodesian XIVth Astra Militarum lads. Light is shit at the moment because the wind is blowing the trees across the sun and I got shadows dancing all over the kitchen so apologies for the photo quality.
Been working on "Dutch" - the captain with the power fist and scenic base. Hes a conversion kitbash whos going to serve as one of the senior officers of the platoon. will post some better pics of dutch later as he deserves a bit of special attention
Also picked up some nice rare OOP 80's rogue trader 40k wounded imperial guard models off ebay. Nostalgic gold for me these lads. Im especially liking the guy with the elvis coiffe whos patching himself up because if you turn the model over onto his front you can see a huge exit wound in his back!
A battlefield is not a proper battlefield without some dead and wounded scattered about the place. Wish they did more casualty figures tbh.

Looks like the shitposters actually did kill this thread.
Godspeed lads.

archive.is/NJFsV

A hilarious horseshit article grom the grauniad regarding the 'online radicalisation of white men' they are milking for all its worth. Its obvious bullshit because it suggests that once you take the redpill, you can just switch back to being a bluepilled cuck anytime you want.
Tl;dr of the article is some faggot going

Perhaps the biggest crock of horseshit iv ever read in my life. Do they think people are this stupid?

Very nice lad, the exit wound is just as kekworthy as described.
POST DUTCH TBH

This is their ultimate strategy isnt it lads? We must have been radicalised if we believe 'fake' news more than the MSM. The re-education camps will start very soon. I hope to see you cunts there tbh.

Paul Nuttall elected as UKIP leader

Wew lad. Fuck-all can stop Nuttall

bbc .com/news/uk-politics-38125432
archive.is/ziYnY

UKIPS a fucking mess right now lad, he needs to get UKIP back on that podium ready for the next GE tbh

Only just home from work lad, it would seem that neets and shitposting have some correlation…
Very happy Nuttal got it though, hes already talking about stealing labour voters oop north.

This. I also hope he bullies cuckswell relentlessly.

Fucking hell, top line meant for obviously.

Cuckwell needs to be sent back to the tories or kicked out, labour is still in a civil war status due to old corby, tories are just there and fairly solid tbh and lib dems have been wiped away so UKIP needs to get its shit together and seriously start planning for the GE and future Brexit talks and obviously Trump relations, I could possibly see a tory ukip coalition next GE, not too sure.

Ukip would have to get much stronger first I think, hopefully Nuttall will be the man to pull them back into line…

new thread celebrating our based new ukip leader

Fuck off lad.

Welp, Heil just dismissed three reports for the cuck thread…

That map way to not take responsibility for the US there, friends.

lad…

if you hate real brit/pol/ and the genuine new op, just go away back to your spinoff board again please.

I mean good effort not revealing your hand by harrisposting from the get go but low energy effort otherwise tbh lad…

i don't even know what you're saying. no more d&c pls.

archive.is/b9UtW

christ on a bike. How do you think the head feels? When I was at school (mid 80's to mid 90's) our head, in a northern english market town presided over a pretty much homogenous school. The head had a nice job and was close to the kids who reciprocated. This Louise Bury has to preside over s school full of unruly shitskins who cant even speak english and who will learn next no nothing, contribute even less and suck up resources like a fucking vacuum. And you know that schools like that get double the funding that nice homogenous schools full of white kids get. Case in point, our local paper recently compared the funding for the CofE school my kids goto with the funding for a 'diverse' tower hamlets school. Turned my kids school get approx £3.2k per year allocated per pupil while the 'diverse' school are getting upwards of 7k per pupil. Makes me reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hard tbh lads. The spawn of shitskin invaders get double the amount of allocated taxpayer funds than my white native children.

Fuck leftism so much.

My interpretation of it is she's using emotional blackmail of the parents - and using it as an opportunity to "rub the right's nose in it". I have no doubt she will be use this as an opportunity to humiliate the people she perceives as working class white trash bigot shitheads who voted to exit the EU.

Brit/bros/ you are now living in 1984. Fight it!

huffingtonpost .co.uk/entry/the-investigatory-powers-bill-snoopers-charter-is-here-now-what-do-we-do_uk_58384ed5e4b0207d19180126

petition. parliament .uk/petitions/173199

What's up with Woes brits? I'm deebly goncerned :DDD

He needs to dox himself and neutralise this sword of damocles

I think if he laid low for a few weeks, nobody would care anymore. But he ought to be ready.

Nobody would care until his next speech, but who wants to live like that. He may as well go all in as one thing's for definite he will struggle to get a public facing job either way.

This tbh. Hes face is already out there and connected with his channel anyway so hes not exactly user. If he does it himself he denies the lugenpresse and the degenerates the satisfaction. Its kind of stupid to keep having to call him "millenial woes" anyway - its not even a name ffs. Its like you having to call me 'bicentennial angst' or something even though im appearing face to face with you. I say just name himself and deny the leftists their prize and remove damocles sword that way.
Besides I want to know what is irl name is anyway because im hoping its something like Hamish MacBegbie or Angus McKilt or some ridiculous porridge wog name we can rip on him for having. I like to put a name to a face too user tbqh.

Checking those digits lad. PORTENTOUS!

Im worried too tbh lad. I mean hes always been fat but recently he has expanded to haggisplanet proportions. I dont think holidaying in burgerstan has helped as his usual artery clogging diet of haggis, deep fried everything and iron bru is now supplemented with the all you can eat buffet of amerifat cultural cuisine and judging by recent pictures of him, hes been indulging heavily in that particular vice.
I worry that the wee laddies heart might give out tbh lad. Hes only small. Plus hes scottish so his heart is already a blackened withered, tight wizened thing resembling a bagpipe that runs on sheer malice. Add to that the 80 a day fag habit, the fact hes already a fat cunt and the extra strain of lugenpresse and sjw harrassment, and it doesnt bode well.

He reminds me of Eddie from Bottom.

I approve of this.

Agreed lad, Its only a matter of time before they dox him anyway.

Henceforth he shall be refered to as Paul "Eddie Hitler" Nutall.

IT IS DECREED. LET THIS PROCLAMATION RING OUT ACROSS THE LAND

He seems like the type to keep a spare pint in his coat pocket too…
Had a good laugh at the leftists I follow for salt on twitter today, I only follow a few London based ones as they all retweet each other and virtue signal the same shit anyway.
Here's some Nuttall related salt for you lads…

I never thought I'd see a liberal go on Twitter to complain about people comparing a right wing politician to Hitler.

(checked)
And problematic too, Eddie is a sexist pig user, only thinking about womyn as sex objects, he is clearly an abusive partner too as evidenced by his quick temper and brutal attacks on his flatmate.
The leftist that finds him amusing should take a long hard look at zimself though a gendered lens…

I miss the vibrating bumfaced goats, and alcan foil-wrapped pork stock squirting man

oh I am laffin

it's ok to bully the wrong sort, doncha kno?

ON THE TWELTH DAY OF KEKSMASS THE FROG GOD GAVE TO ME
TWELVE RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
ELEVEN KIKES KVETCHING
TEN BOGGED HOMOS
NINE NEUTERED FAGGOTS
EIGHT REPEATING DIGITS DIGITS
SEVEN STROKES FOR SOROS
SIX SOBBING SISSIES
SHAA AAA DI LAAAAY
FOUR NIGGERS SWINGING
THREE 2D GIRLS
TWO POUNDS OF TENDIES
AND A POO POO AND A PEE PEE

Given up on the idea of ever having kids because all the women in my age group are utterly horrid people, entitled, selfish, deceptive. And more.

Well, devoting one's life entirely to making sure no one else ends up like me is all I can do.

Fuck it, women gave me nothing but pain. I don't have it in me to have my life destroyed for the third time.

Hey ho, I've got nothing left to lose any ways. Come at me, alphabet soup faggots. I had everything that meant something to me taken away so I don't give a shit what happens to me.

Edgy? You bet m8s, now I'll live for nothing but revenge, destroying Marxism/Leftism and everything that has fucked society up. Immigrants, Leftists, Feminism, Entitlement, "political correct" speak, the NWO, all of it.

They took everything from me. Now I'll take everything from them.

Never give up lad. Some women are pretty shitty at present (particularly millenial college student types) but others are less shitty and they can be moulded to your ideology over time. I got with my missus in 2003 when she was 17 and i was 22. Been with her ever since. She has taken the redpill along with me. Shes not passionate about geopolitics like us menfolk are she is a fucking woman after all but she votes the way I tell her. She accepts that politics is my remit, just as finance is hers (she deals with all the bills, houskeeping funds, taxes and shit. Im fucking useless with organising money tbh) We play to our strengths.
Best advice I can give is get a girl when shes relatively young (late teens-early 20s is ideal) and over time slowly introduce her to the redpill and she will be more malleable to your ideology.

Again, never say never lad. You dont know what could happen five years down the line. Having a missus & kids is a good feel - best feel in the world having your own little family tbh but its not without the odd drawbacks For example my woman can be a pain in the arse- emotional, gets in mards, and becomes irrational for a few days every month. Went up a dress size after having kids and seems incapable of getting back down to that perfect size 10 she used to be. Watches fucking shite on TV. Not without issues tbqh lad.
The kids can peck my head sometimes too when they are playing up, misbehaving and wont stfu. The boy will go on and on and on about the things he likes (autismcraft, lego, stupid autismcraft jewtube videos etc) to the point you just want to yell at him to stfu about his stupid gay pokemons or whatever and the girl can behave like a little fucking diva sometimes and will get savagely violent with her brother so that I have to pull her off him.
Its not just that shit either. Freedom is a big one - I cant "do what thou wilt" any more. For me, I'm no longer free to do what ever I want. No more staying out all night pub sessions or random missions to mates houses in the middle of the night. No more breaking into abandoned buildings for ghosthunting fun. No more playing the field. No more muh dicking dumb slooty 17yr olds Thats the part I miss most tbh. Really gets to me sometimes.

Still its nice having my own little clan now and I wouldnt change it for the world. Dont give up hope though lad - you never know what the future will bring. I literally met my missus when I decided to goto the pub one night on a whim instead of staying at home feeling sorry for myself and pining for an ex. Small proactive decisions like that can have far reaching consequences down the line. Be proactive lad.

Shit the bed, that's uncanny.

I know it's all anecdotes but it's been such a long time since I've come across any women who were even just… Pleasant to be around.

None of them have any skills at all, can't cook or sew, they take and take and take and then when there's nothing left they move on to the next poor bloke and suck him dry as a husk too.

One girl, deceived me for 4 years. 4 years of my life I won't ever get back. I'll skip the details but she almost destroyed my life after I dumped her when I caught her cheating on me. She made up false accusations of abuse which only got foiled because she was thick as shit about her lies but my reputation was fucked by then

Second one, tried turning all my friends against me and getting me sacked from my job. Failed on both counts but still. Nothing but nagging, expecting free shit, wanting a fucking grand for her birthday oh fuck off.

Man I figure it's better for me to just devote my existence to politics and fighting for a world where people aren't total shit, where Marxism hasn't ruined everything. At least if I put everything into one single cause I might make a difference for someone else.

There are other personal situations which I'll leave out unless you're interested in hearing, but I've been living in despair for so long, the only way to break that is to better myself as much as I can, and put everything into helping make it Great Britain again.

I know families have their downsides, like they're a pain in the arse at times, arguments happen, disputes, kids play up etc etc, but after all the despair trying to find that one decent girl has caused me I've had it, man.

Glad to hear things went right for you at least, better one of us gets that dream prize than none of us y'know?

My life isn't a mess after a lot of hard work either, there's positives. I'm in shape, I've saved hard And keep the money I've saved secret, I've gotten several promotions at my job, I'm learning Jeet Kune Do, I do boxing, I lift, walk the dog and all that. Go for morning jogs. Read a lot too.

Hell, the only shit area of my life is the romance department. Dry as the Sahara Desert.

So, the only thing I can think of that I can do with how far I've come physically, mentally, and socially, is politics.

It'd be great to meet that one woman that's decent but I know damn well it's a pipe dream that won't happen no matter how many times I randomly decide to go somewhere like a pub or a gig.

Fuck me this is one long post. I know I probably reek of woe is me but shit, man. Loneliness is a mother fucker and I've turned that shit into rage and energy that I'll put into politics. Like I said I lost everything that meant something to me so I'll set my intent on destroying the root cause of it.

What went through their mind when the decided to get on a boat that they were planning to eventually scuttle without any ability to swim?

white ppl will take care of me

They cant be that Naive can they?
Surely the white people in their own countries would be their standard for what White people would do?
Providing of course that white people in their countries dont look after them

Get into politics then lad, you're clearly passionate about it, go for it and see where it takes you.
Don't forget that politics isn't the priesthood, devoting yourself to it doesn't completely exclude you from having relationships, you may well meet a woman doing what you do and all the good stuff will fall into place from there.
Ever heard the old saying of the thing you are looking for turning up when you weren't expecting it? it happens all the time

They are told to do it lad, usually it works a treat, it only failed that time because they had stumbled upon a boat full of kebabs that didn't care as much as cucked european crews.
Also, they were a fishing boat not the coastguard so they didn't have much in the way of life saving equipment for that amount of people anyway.
Had it been an Italian boat for instance, they would have been legally obliged to help.
they know all the loopholes to get themselves rescued and, ultimately, refugee status and the gibs that come with that.
I wonder (((who))) gives them that info? its a complete mystery sadly…

Does anyone know where I can find the source material of this video?
I remember it being longer and betetr quality.
It is filmed at little ilford school if that helps.
I already posted the question in the webm thread and a webm can be found here:

Ha, You got hit by lass.

I'll get me coat.

Checked m8

I am not officially English (I am frog) but I lived my childhood in London I hope that England will free itself from this bullshit.

That's why every journal in France is saying that Brietbart is fascist.
For those who don't understand let me put some kind of context.
Marine le Pen is seen by the press has the Trump of france.
A few month ago for regional elections "official" press was shilling that it was going to be civil war if her party was elected etc…

Honestly election right now in France is just a mascarade.
A few months ago a law passed that only the big political party can have time on radio tv and press all the minor ones are excluded.

Honestly I am just waiting to see the guillotine come back.

Breitbart better have some decent security in place if they open up in Paris

Wish I was 16 again and still believed a genuinely nice and rational female to go on walks with and cuddle with on frosty winter nights was just around the corner.

I'm 23 now and every woman i've been involved with has been more stress than I can handle.

any good?

I've always liked Politics quite a lot, it's only during the last year I've built up the confidence to decide to go ahead and get involved really.

It took a long time to get to where I am now socially and physically, and all that's left is a few things to do and in a year I'll take the plunge, I'm doing it January 1st 2018, that's the deadline to get everything ready.

But I doubt any women will come along just because I show passion in my political beliefs though.

If it happens it happens, if not then at least I can try to make a difference for my country and people so no one else ends up like I have.

Are you me? I am literally 23 as well m8, I've decided to devote my life to politics and trying to salvage a future for England and the English.

Morning lads.
The ghost of ian curtis sums up how I fucking feel today. Miserable at the moment but cant put my finger on exactly why. Perhaps its a host of stuff. Regardless, im in a funk of depression and nihilism and irritation at present.
Need to snap out of it rather than wallow in it but its not easy.

Fucking hell I wish I was 23 again.

What does the count number say about your post?

How old are you man? Was 23 in August. Mind you if there's no saving the country or people, I don't want to live to old age.

How does it feel?

I mean, to think I'm 24 next year makes me feel old already. I know it isn't, but shit man I'm on my way to 30.

But if politics goes wrong for me and this country's fucked then I won't want to live past 40 let alone 60.

Dont really feel any different from when I was in my 20s tbh. Bit wiser I suppose. Started to get a few grey hairs but iv aged pretty well (been told by multiple folk that I look around mid-late 20s)
It is perturbing to think that ill be 40 in 5 years though. Iv got my missus and my kids and my ebay shop so that keeps me sane and gives me something to live for. If I didnt have them I think id be on my way to existential crisis coupled with serious depression, hatred and nihilistic resentment.

Dont give up lad - thats what they want- for you to be blackpilled into just lying down and dying. Never give in. Never give them the satisfaction. Be a thorn in their side in whatever way you can.

Fucking net immigration is at 360k. Two thirds of that is shitskins, so nearly a quarter of a million more came this year alone. Getting so sick of this lads. The cuckservative scum PROMISED they would get it down into the 10ks per year but they are fork tongued liars. Add to that the bbc are STILL confrontational hostile and downright smug/snarky when discussing the issue with a ukip spokesman today.

Only civil war can fix this now. Any hope I had for somehow fixing this via the ballot box I have now long since abandoned. I just want it to happen soon because every year we are being flooded with more and more sub human refuse who will eventually outbreed us (on our money) if this is left unchecked for too much longer. I want it to happen now and I will welcome it when it does, despite the discomfort and deprivations that we will suffer in a time of such conflict.

Words cannot express the hatred I feel for our elites who have allowed, nay engineered this to happen. They have robbed us and our children of a stable prosperous future and given it to greedy aliens who will neither reciprocate or contribute anything of worth. There can be no mercy for them when the conflict arrives. There is no making peace with the left and their cohorts. They have gone way too far to just be allowed to walk away from this once their power finally wanes. There must be a violent, swift and brutal retribution visited upon these traitors and subversives - a retribution so violent that it will enter the annals of history and serve as a warning as to how corruption, greed, jewish influence and a trend for ethnomasochism brought once healthy societies so low.

Fucking pissed off at how corrupt, evil and traitrous our so called 'elites' are. If london was nuked tomorrow I wouldnt care. Im fucking mad today tbh lads. Had a shit day anyway and have been depressive since this morning but the immigration news have put me into the foulest of rages. So sick of it. I hope many many of our elites start to die soon. Preferably painfully at the hands of the people they have sold out and betrayed. And I want their shitskin pets gone too - they can either fuck off back to their own shitholes or they can stay here……unmorned in massgraves, serving as fertiliser for the fields (the only useful thing they will have ever done in their lives)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE why wont more people wake up and go torches & pitchfork mob on the homes of the traitors???
Why wont thee fucking queen step in and do something? Why does the old cow continue to let this happen to her subjects? Why wont the army stage a coup and remove globalist??
WHY WONT SOMEONE WITH POWER ACTUALLY FUCKING DO SOMETHING????

So much rage and hate in me today lads.

It is absolutely infuriating. Why are these cunts so fucking impotent?

On the plus side, this can only be a good thing for UKIP as people recognise that the Tories are still just a bunch of wine-quaffing English-hating traitors.

CHRISTMAS NUMBER ONE LADS
archive.fo/uMJop
Jo's Cock charity single (yes im serious)
A bunch of virtue signalling washed up singers are releasing a cover of the Rolling Stones song, you cant always get what you want…
like your own constituency to vote remain, for instance
I thought the Viking burial memorial thing on tv was over the top but this is just sick, half expecting them to actually formally recognize her as a saint tbh.
At least Geldof hasnt tacked his name onto this yet

I'm having flashbacks to Christmas 1984 damn you.

We NEED to make a counter-song for this then spread it far and wide. We can call it..

DIED FOR NOTHING

I know how you feel user. The idea that this is going to be fixed by voting in the right party has died. However the idea that there is enough people to do it by force is premature at best. Im not going to pretend I have the solution but something sure as shit needs to be done soon. As you say there isnt much time left until we are the minority in our own country. We should see an improvement over the next few years, especially if elections around europe go the way its expected.

Toppest of keks! Embarrassing tbh.
Everyone involved is a fucking nobody! Nearly sll 'flavor of the month' & one hit wonder shit from the early 00's Cant wait for it to not even make the top 40 and people not mention it out of sheer embarrassment.

The lugenpresse has started using that term over here now? "Far right" must have lost its edge.

Top kek lad, 11/10.
Ive managed to avoid almost all christmas music this year with one little trick - I gave my radio a viking burial, and I am staying the fuck away from department stores tbh.

Based mods joes cock'd the imposters thread.

ALL HAIL BASED MODS

I have a whole new appreciation for our based mods since brit/pol/s uncuckening tbh.

The imposter thread has been deleted
All hail the loyalist new order tbh lads

Hail lad

Are you me lad?

I listened to this again today actually. Cant decide if I prefer Blue Monday.

Would risk losing friends playing this song/10
Top kek lad

Thank fuck for that.

I killed my radio long ago too lad. Its as bad as talmudvision imo. Radio 1 is nigger tier rage fuel ear rape and everything else is a wankfest of upper middle class liberal left wing smuggery. Also jews. Jews fucking EVERYWHERE. Take radio 4 - they are all pretty much either jewish or queer at the bbc now - with the odd sheboon or paki that can string a coherent sentence together and a few upper-caste poo-in-the-loos thrown in for good measure.
When its on in a shop or someones house or something and I have to hear it its painful and irritating.

Portentious hivemind of excellence tbh lad. Great minds think alike.

I like them both but true faith is my favorite. Theres a few good tunes we can claim as our own and by that I mean they belong to LOYALIST brit/pol/ only. The exiles can keep their shitposting derived wankfest. We have developed a seperate and distinct culture here now. Despite our smaller userbase, we have a creativity and quality over quantity they can only dream off. Instead of shitposting we have songs, stories, hardcore bants directed at millienal wews, fresh as fuck memes like LOYAL, international tommy and PORTENTIOUS, the blessings of the spirits of long dead druids, arcane knowledge of the numeromancy of repeating digits, laylines and the nationalistic druidic earth current and many more good things.
We have based mods on our sides and every attempt to fracture our loyalist new order have been met with failure. Loyalist 8/pol/ brit/pol/ is without doubt the cream of the crop that has risen to the top.
now someone just needs to alter that ED article to represent the situation more accurately

Glad to hear that being older hasn't bummed you out, I prefer being older since being a kid was shit for me.

I'll say it isn't easy fighting pessimism and depressing thoughts when you have nothing and no one. But if I don't have a reason to exist then I'll make one for myself using politics as that means to an end.

I'm 23 but I'm told I look about 18, so that'll pay off for me when I'm older as well too, awesome in the long term since you look younger

Well knowing me for being stubborn I won't kill myself no matter how much I'd want to, hell the fact I even mentioned it proves I wouldn't, otherwise I'd just go do it. Besides, I couldn't do that to my nan. No way.

But that doesn't mean I'd want to live in a world where our country, culture, people are all gone.

I don't know man, I don't see a good future for myself, but that doesn't mean I won't try to fight for the chance that someone else one of our people, not some multicult SJW cunt gets to actually have a future to look forward.

Guess I'm taking the martyr approach to things.

Anyone of any merit that might be planning anything legitimate isn't going to post it online of all places man.

Have faith, for all we know some secret group may be planning a coup in the slyest way possible.

Look at me being all optimistic huh.

Don't get me started lad, I used to enjoy listening to it before I found Holla Forums, now I cant hear five minutes without screaming at the smugness coming from my car radio. other road users must think i'm mad
They were interviewing Trevor Noah the other day about how awful Trump was.
He just lied outright for the whole interview.

Good on you lad. Im glad you are driven towards politics and having one of our own fighting for us on the inside would be extremely beneficial. Your posts hit me in the feels a bit. Sorry youve had a shit time with wimminz user, some of them can be right fucking cunts. I think I was lucky in the fact that my generations women hadnt yet been fully infected with the disease that is feminism. Dont get me wrong, they were far from perfect, they were hedonistic, nihilistic, shallow and slutty but they didnt have the innate hatred of men that a lot of the millenial women seem to harbour. Mid 90's to early 00's girls seemed less spiteful. You didnt hear of false rape claims as a phenomena and feminism was still fairly fringe shit - certainly not popular or fashionable for teenage girls at that time. My generation (born 81) seemed to be targeted with degenerate nihilism, hedonism and drug culture rather than the social justice ethnomasochist shit fest kids are brainwashed with today. I accept it wasnt good but at least it allowed you to have a bit of fun still with 'lad culture' being accepted boys were still allowed to be boys and the girls had not yet been properly indoctrinated into fearing and despising them so it was probably a bit easier to find a decent girl than it is now. Plus you didnt have fucking tinder or shit like that back then which has only continued the ruination of modern women. I still dont want you to give up though because not every women is a ruined sloot, harpy or a blue haired landwhale. There are good ones, they usually just need a little but of guidance. Its like the other user said, shit can just fall into place sometimes. I second this as its happened to me. I think I said before that I literally met my missus in a pub one night after I decided to go out, spur of the moment decision, instead of staying in (at the time i was depressed feeling sorry for myself and pining for a slutty ex) I didnt want to go tbh but I forced myself to be pro active and that one small decision set in place monumental far reaching changes in my life that i could have never predicted. Seemingly small inconsequential decisions can have huge far reaching consequences sometimes. Fate literally rests on a pivot of some minor action or change in routine. Also..

..I do like to think we have some friends in high places who are of a like mind and who are at present holding their cards close to their chest but when the time is opportune, will take our side.

Well I'll have no choice but present a more tame version of my ulterior motives but once the time is right then we're taking England and the Union back from the ones who sold us out.

It's all I can do as a way to contribute, make sure my life didn't go to waste. I want to contribute, do something, even if I got nowhere then my actions might inspire someone more capable than me to get involved and I could help change things that way at least.

Yeah, born in 93 here and women my age and younger are always on their fucking phones. Can't believe how many I meet that buy into Feminism, are deadset into believing it, wanting Uni riding the carousel in reality, Jesus the amount of times I've seen other blokes threatened with "I'll tell the police you hit me".

You know what, all I ask in a woman is that she's just… a nice person to be around. Doesn't want to argue or be confrontational, isn't all take take take and actually gives a shit about her health and appearance. Just a decent personality and cares about her health.

Apparently that asks too much these days though. Already had my shit ruined twice thanks to women and their rotten attitudes.

I'm sick of the more attractive girls being snobs as well. Fuck them. I don't even look their way any more.

I don't hate women, never could. But with the way that many of them are, it just isn't worth the risk, stress or actual threat to my not wellbeing.

Funny enough, some clubslut/10's have started trying to get a one night stand out of me since I don't pay them attention. Never knew being ignored got under a woman's skin to THAT extent. But no, I won't have sex with anyone that isn't: Worth of being, and will be, the mother of my kids. Not a virgin since I made that mistake with the first one, when she had me well and truly fooled

Can't hate on slutting around then go onto take part in something that contributes to it now can I? Kek.

And I like to think Farage is holding more extreme views, given the alleged rumours of him being so when he was younger.

And I know the mainstream parties are shit, but there are select few in them that are on our side. Just because they're silenced by the majority of corrupt trash doesn't mean they aren't there.

Man. I can be quite positive when I want to huh?

Thats good user - we need to remain upbeat and not descend into blackpill fueled nihilism. The british stiff upper lip endures. We've had a good year too. Globalism suffered two massive defeats, the political winds are beginning to change and europe seems to be stirring to as nationalism is waxing while globalist/internationalist leftism is waning in irts hold over the masses. Big changes are afoot. They wont happen over night but they are indeed happening and visible to us. None of us would have seen this coming on here 2 years ago. Just shows how things can change in a relatively short space of time. And we're seeing the birth of at least a form of civic nationalism which I suppose has to come first before we get a proper shot at the ethnic nationalism we all want here take root in western nations. And we also have the lugenpresse thoroughly btfo'd and discredited by vaste swathes of normies continually embarrass itself.
Things are looking up on a whole despite still being shit, at least they are looking up and we now have a fighting chance

Why don't you lads give back this bit of Ireland right here? It makes maps look ugly af to have a border like this, and to be honest, green is a better colour than red.

I've got family in Belfast taigs and dont want to have to deal with the EU
I personally think Ireland should quit the EU and pair up with Britain in our own economic union
fuck Sinn Fein and the marxist lying cunts that rule it
they turned the IRA from pissed off nationalists to a pseudo-armed antifa

That bit belongs to the BASED LOYALISTS lad. We already gave it to them

Is the Snooper's charter a tumblr meme being false flagged or something, or is everybody too busy funposting? Pardon my clapistan, but apparently Theresa May (a "conservative") was the one responsible for this bill, pushing it in the door for 4 years. Where does Nigel fall into this, and is this going to be repealed? Do VPNs work in this new system?

Times up for the establishment. We've been patient for decades. The results are in and it's time for a radical change. The powers that be just don't realize what's happening yet. I've been wanting to see this happen for 25 years and here we are.

About time you autists realised NA is cancer

I lived in Balfast my whole life, and up until the Brexit I was pro-Union with Ireland.

However, given the possibility of leaving the EU, staying with the Brits seem better. Also, there aren't any legitimate pro-Union factions operating around here.

IRA was disbanded, and the only true remnants of the IRA, the True IRA are part time nationalist freedom fighters and part time gun-smuggling gangsters.

Sinn Fein are Marxists pretending to be nationalists. They are democratic-socialists who would import millions of shitskins into Ireland as long as they call themselves Irish.

sinnfein.ie/a-republic-for-all-policy

They also like fags.

sinnfein.ie/contents/36062

fenian shill pls go

I'm not a fenian shill. I despise Sinn Fein as much as the loyalists, but you can't really say that the Irish people, language and culture had an easy life in the Commonwealth.

I can be a little double standard really in one way. I can be as pessimist as it gets about finding a woman, but know for a fact that we do have a fighting chance at saving England.

First our own country, then the rest.

Things like Brexit vote winning and Trump winning showed me there are more likeminded people like us than we think there are, even if they aren't as extreme as some of us. I mean shit, I'm all for genocide if it ensures the survival of our race, and I am absolutely not joking around. Whatever it takes, if it took burning half the world to ashes to survive then that's how it has to be.

Imagine it. An ideal world where hard work is rewarded and the lazy are shamed and brow beaten into contributing. A world without multiculturalism or wallowing in the stink of mediocrity, aspiring toward the ideal that encourages us to realise our potential not just as a collective but as each individual person.

I want there to be hope, and I think the best way to make that happen is make our own. If there's no hope to a situation, we'll create that hope through blood and sweat and sacrifice. Be that hope that others can cling to.

weeew, getting real preachy here huh? Kek, I get a bit carried away when thinking of a better tomorrow. I'm sick of everything being dragged down to lowest common denominator.

Carry on brother, keep preaching, it lifts my heart to hear another speak the words I believe in. Be the change you wish to see.

No, its real, the fuckers have been after it for years as you observed, May was never a great choice but we didn't have a say in it anyway. She's mostly only accepted because she promised to make sure Brexit happens, she will most likely fuck it up and get replaced later down the line in all honesty.
Nigel doesn't fall into it anywhere tbh, he is too busy laughing at europeans and being mates with the God Emperor.
It doesn't look like its going to be repealed, it hasn't gotten much (((press))) and Brits are so used to being watched that most don't even care sadly. I have always experienced a lot of the "if you've done nothing wrong, you don't have anything to worry about " mentality from normalfags here, most of them seem content to just exist as is the case in many western countries these days.
I imagine VPNs work as they always have, depends how legit your VPN provider is and how tinfoily you are about them in the first place.
If its servers aren't in the UK I would hope that it would prevent them from seeing your activity but knowing our Govt, it will almost certainly single you out as a person of interest for intelligence agencies, again depends on how conspiracy minded you are I guess.

Honestly with the increasing amount of surveillance we've had over the years if you've not been practicing decent op-sec for the past decade then suddenly starting would be more of a red flag than most things you'd use it for.
It'd be like a patch of clean water suddenly appearing in an ocean of piss.

Still gets me how it used to be a huge no no to post any personal info online but now you are obviously Hitler incarnate if you don't post your birth certificate, home address and blood type on social media now.
An avatar that is anything other than your face is practically a hate crime on twitter now.
How did people get so retarded?

why are we such fat cunts?

Because bettering ones self is haaaaaaaard user.
I never really saw that many fatties around until I took a day off during the weekk to get some stuff done including a trip to the bank, walked into town on a weekday afternoon, BOOM fat cunts everywhere.
The fat wheezing mothers stopping to rest on a wall outside the supermarket made me the most angry. what chance have the kids got when the mum cant walk round tescos without needing to have a sit down?
Makes me reeee lads.

for a lot of women having kids is basically an excuse to give up on themselves

That is very true, I can understand not being able to visit the gym regularly and its obviously hard when the kids are very young, no time to yourself and all that but after that there's no excuse, its not even like you need a gym full of equipment anyway, especially with all the fitness apps for their beloved goyphones…

THE SPICE MUST FLOW

Get that spice flowing lads.

Wews brings the average weight up a few kilos I reckon.

kek

As in all things, I blame Scotland.

spicy

my nigger!

Dune themed techno-ambient house is best house

Thanks for the reply, for a minute I thought the silence confirmed that the Democrats/left were weaponizing this new (((policy))) to blame Trump & the alt-right for being Obongo 2.0. But really, it's more of an equivalent exchange for keeping the TPP out of America, if you can call it that. I'd almost say America would be more equipped for such a bill than England due to how our states work, but that's just wishful thinking.

At this point, I'd say the only true escape would be the chans uniting to make a man-made island in the Pacific and let the real bright lurkers prop up the GDP with their talent. But really, is there anybody today that could be the next Venom Snake?

You're filthy fucking chav

It's also nice to know I'm not the only one that believes in the same things I do.

Cheers man. Even if I get nowhere, maybe I can inspire someone who can.

Speak for yourself, I lift in between 10 hour night shifts, quit junkfood 3 years ago and don't use buses or cars if it's anything under 20 miles.

What's up with Woes? Did the British peasant brigade tear him apart living?

That right there is why the left will inevitably lose. We recognise the weakness present in ourselves and others, but at all times strive to improve our race & nation. Leftists claim to stand for equality and inspiration, not realising the two terms are absolutely mutually exclusive. Hold fast brothers.

Not yet but there are a few faggoty jocks that are trying to find and dox him.
Only a matter of time tbh…

Whats going on with Wews?

If thats the case, on Monday I will have a hoodie printed with
I am Millenial Woes
across the front. Fuck them tbh, hes our shortbread paki.

Get it in xxl lad, or they'll know you're trying to ruse them.

Toppest of keks, I spat cider on to my toast tbh. I will put a pillow under it I reckon.

Im too old to be a chav lad. Also chavs didnt exist back when EON made tunes, they were called scallies instead back then and I wasnt one anyway, I was a baggy camo-pant clad suedehead who didnt really conform to any clique but got along with elements off all of them (the moshers, the skater-stoners, the scallies, the boy racers, the townies etc) Chavs were originally essex council estate kids who wore burberry and werent even a thing until the early 00's and EON was knocking out his spicy beats back in 1991 so you have no idea what your talking about laddo.

Theres some nostalgia lad, bloody hell I was a townie skater, bridging the gap between Adidas and Zoo York tbh. Kek, I remember getting called a scally when we went to town in our Stone Island and Henri Lloyd gear.

kek didnt expect to chuckle so much tbh lad. Nice one.

Hes still on holiday I think. I bet that the media shitshow surrounding the NPI and the jock lugenpresse running articles on him have cast a right shadow of his trip which hes been looking forward to for months. I want to see him address it tbh. It needs addressing now because he might spiral back into a funk of NEET depression and existential angst if he lets it hang over him.

good day lads, how does this sunday find you all? We are all in good humour I trust.

Kind of lad, my job should have taken 3 hours but I am still there, doing bolts up, 7 hours later.

You having a nice sunday dinner after you finished your boltwork lad?

Car troubles but I cant be bothered to do any more scrabbling around engine bays in this cold weather.
Now sitting in the warm deciding what to have for dinner.

Here's Nick Clegg begging for voters to cheer you all up
archive.fo/LmVqR
please switch

Finally finished, found a good beer hovel near the site so I treated myself to a multitude of ales tbh. Im considering getting a pub roast, depends how I feel after a pint.

I know that feel, Ive grazed the fuck out of my knuckles and fingers today changing a tyre, I dont blame you lad.
I hadnt thought about the LibDems in a while, even thinking about them leaves a bad taste in my mouth tbh. I am reading his pathetic whining and it gladdens me.

Brillo gave cleggcuck a roasting over brexit

brit/pol/ anglosphere/aryan beer recommmendations:

BUY ANGLOBEER TO SAVE THE ANGLOSPHERE

Poor Cleggy/Jeb, I bet he's got some pocket turtles hidden in that suit

Will check those out lad, cheers.

That was quite a roasting. He says plenty of words, but stands for nothing.

Left-leg Clegg looks more like a ferret owner to me. Maybe a pigeon-fancier.

This guy is such a shameless liar. Unbelievable.

Never a straight answer, always some deflection.

Whos doing the new thread lads? We should start suggesting links soon tbh

Legendary Jo Cox shitposter faces the long arm of the law
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-38199251

Ill do the thread. It will be "FAR RIGHT WING SNACKS EDITION" if thats acceptable to you lads

Cheers lad.

Was going to suggest you do it anyway tbh lad

Wonder how long he'll get in the gulag?

Hopefully, for exactly as long as her christmas single stays in the public eye.
HOUSEBOAT GYPSIES FUCK OFF

A tweet from the same account then replied: Ms Soubry responded to the tweet by saying: "This is what has happened to our politics. Tolerance & free speech must prevail."
A tweet from the same account then replied: "lol get jo coxed you old bint"..

Top tier banter that kek. Hes one of us.
See this is why I dont do normiebook or [email protected]/* */ though lads. Id get myself in trouble. It makes me reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that you can get prosecuted for bants though. Scary as fuck this insidious 'malicious communications act' is. They'd have a field day with us here. Can you imagine? Doing hard time for posting international tommy memes?!?
Fuck our totalitarian orwellian establishment so much. Its becoming nightmarish with the thought crime now and actual police getting involved over hurt feels on a computer. Absolute insanity that if you told me would be happening just 10 years ago, I wouldnt have believed you. Its getting people angry though - you only force it underground if you deny people an outlet or pressure valve. See this is why blair took away our guns when he and his masonic 'speculative society' got their pedo boy procurer to go manchurian candidate on a school full of infants – something so horrific that the public would be reeling, malleable and anyone pro gun could be bullied and shamed with the "'think of muh chillens" tactic. And it worked for them. Obama tried the "dunblane" tactic again but made the mistake of not killing any actual kids doing a piss poor job with crisis actors and incompetent libshit infested alphabet agencies.

Fuck lad the whole thing is fucking horrible. Reality is becomming a Kafkaesque nightmare.

Also the lad was right, someone SHOULD joes cock Sourface Soubry.

fucked up the greentext there. Sorry lads.

Fugg lad, I can totally see that actually.
Lad, if you told me 10 years ago that the elites sacrifice children for political gain I would have said you were David Icke tier. I could not have believed such an act could be staged by our own intelligence agents. Now? Seems likely tbh.

Worse things have happened at sea, lad.

Have you read The Castle lad? I re read that about once a year. Every time I read it is a more harrowing experience. And Metamorphosis. Fugg.

why :(

i fucking hate him

Wrong.

Dont know how I missed this occurrence lads
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Do not add glutamate or MSG to a homebrew, as the yeast metabolises it to GHB or GBL (date rape). I am obliged to recommend not doing this, as it is a crime to produce controlled substances. Be safe lads, the plod would love to tug you for your Rohypn-ale.

Metamorphosis is my favorite. Not read the castle but will now make a point of searching it out.

Lad hitler is memetic and comedy gold. Less and less people give a shit these days and many more than you think actually like him on the sly.

(checked)
Send a pint of that my way lad - it might help with my insomnia.

Hofer lost.

Fucking austrians let us down lads. We delivered on Brexit, the amerifats came through on Trump.
Not happy tbh - I thought Hofer would win.

REEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Fucks sake lads, he wasn't far behind when they cheated first time round, what the fuck happened?

It's the first western European country for the islamic hordes to conquer in their quest for gibs. Credit to the lugenpresse for instilling so much guilt in them that they ignored their self preservation instincts.

Shit.

Its a kick in the balls but its not the end of the world lads. Le Pen is the big one tbh and the EU is dying no matter what. A comparable anagloy would be like david rockerfeller having his fifth or sixth heart transplant - it might keep him shuffling for a little while longer but ultimately -and soon- hes going to snuff it regardless.

R8 lads

Daughter of EU official raped and murdered by cultural enrichment.

Parents of murdered daughter raise money for more migrants at funeral.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/805383477990486016

Shes the "rapefugees welcome" bint isnt she? Cultural enrichement my arse.

Stupid cunt father said to not send flowers, but to donate it to a muslim cunt charity abroad.

Good riddance

Trips of truth checked.

Are you sure it's the same girl though?

From Paul Jewseph Watchsoons twitter Mail link
Its her.

This was disputed in a thread earlier, an user claimed the translation was

You mean this daftie?

Nah that was a previous casualty of multiculturalism I think.

This bint:

Bretty gud. Needs to be in XXXL though lad

I wonder if she has meme potential.

#LoveLikeMaria encouraging shitlibs to volunteer to help rapists invade their countries, or something?

Its amy biehl all over again. The fuck is the matter with certain folk today?

Top fucking kek lad, made me laugh.
Most normalfags will think its just some shitty edm artist tshirt so it wont look out of place.
Hope you get to trigger some cucks with it.

Fucking hell, has the father not signalled enough?! he has to do this too, disgusting tbh

Rape-Aid advert, Switzerland, late 2016:
*Camera pans around her family surrounding her grave, tears in everybodys eyes, children hugging parents etc*
Deep voice over man:

Ill start making the new thread soon so can you lads do me a solid and drop any links you want to see in the next thread? Helps me out a bit and means we can all contribute in the threads construction. Cheers lads. Just drop them here and ill do the rest

£4 each, I cant stop now kek.

ISIS feared to be utilising traditional English aircraft in change of tactics
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-38203019

Successful trial uses hallucinogens to stop terminally ill folk from moaning like fuck
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/12/161201094448.htm

Insufferable NIMBYs annoyed again
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-38194935

"Schools were better in my day" - Report
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38167560

(checking more portentious numbers)

Thanks lad

I think its portents all the way to the top now lad.

Famous science vegetable slams Remainers for lack of spine

express.co.uk/news/politics/739320/Brexit-Stephen-Hawking-Remain-MPs-subvert-EU-referendum-result

they need to die lads

Boring town opens visitor attraction
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-38169084

Fat, irrelevant scotsman continues to threaten the Union
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-38200130

Anyone got that webm of the gondolas having a nazi rally?

Just feel like watching it again.

This is the worst thread you could have chosen for that request, kek.

Scaremongering Remoaners try to put the willies up the building sector
constructionnews.co.uk/markets/international/eu-referendum/hard-brexit-could-cost-construction-215000-jobs/10015295.article?blocktitle=Most-popular&contentID=-1

Why's that?

These threads dont see anywhere near an adequate level of Gondola, sadly.

Poles, in my experience, greatly vary in quality. One one hand you have lads like Hammer (the guy who got eddy izzards stupid pinko beret at that remoaner march), the team who made the witcher 3, scibor and I shagged a fit polish bird called kasia once and then you have the shit tier pietreks that you encountered in the gym today. Mixed bag in all lads but infinitaley preferable to third worlders imo. They are still best off in poland but ill take them as allies over third world filth any day.

(checked)
Brilliant lad, so many possibilities…

Here's some lad:
archive.fo/J6apd Boris outines Brexit plan
archive.fo/5f7Hr Dangerous drivers that kill could face life in prison
archive.fo/uAI2r Man in custody over "Get jo cox'd" tweet
archive.fo/haBG3 Football nonces noncing
And some international stuff:
archive.fo/ixJvn Hofer concedes Austrian election
archive.fo/l6W9g At least 30 useless liberals burned alive in 'artists' warehouse party in U.S
archive.fo/a4STC 3 shot dead in Finland, Mayor and 2 journalists

Properly kek'd at that lad.

You Poles sure are a contentious people.

Idiot globalist preacher Richard Dawkins proposes attractive LibDem rebrand
express.co.uk/news/uk/739721/richard-dawkins-liberal-democrats-european-party-sarah-olney-win

I want to fight Antifa lads but I don't want to join National Action. Are there any other right-wing youth groups?

The based Moggster bitch slaps Tim Farron
express.co.uk/news/politics/739038/Jacob-Rees-Mogg-Tim-Farron-Radio-4-Richmond

You sound like a football scout from the 80s lad.
Contact the group in the second pic.

Why not join Antifa, then have start a fight with one of them.

*One you think you can beat easily*

Fucking kek, go on a march with them, and when they inevitably get gobby in front of the cameras, fucking hook a cunt and attain eternal glory.

New threads done lads, ill post it once we hit around 735+

I couldn't bear the shame of even pretending to be one of those smelly dopeheads

(chin checked)
Dubs confirm you are better than Antifa, and that they smoke the herbal semite.

Top work chap.

Casuals United and infidels lad. Ex football firm types who now fight reds and invaders. Theres groups all over.

Thanks but no thanks. I imagine it would be a lot of chugging Carlsbergs and shouting footie chants

Its lowbrow lad but if you want to scrap with antifa with some numbers behind you then thats where you will find the action.
Also be too quick to write off the casuals & infidels just because they are working class. They are good lads, the kind of lads you'd want behind you, backing you up in a ruckus. Far more use than the commander kikemarez types in that regard despite being a bit rough round the edges.

Whats this referendum the wops are having all about lads? Anyone know what the deal is?

Couldn't they have come up with a better name than that?

Although my stepdad appears to have shared some of their stuff on goybook, but he also shares EDL & NA stuff, I just don't think he gives a shit and just wants pakis out tbh.

First I'm hearing of it in the past half hour mate, all I know so far is that the no vote is bad for the EU, and by proxy, good for us, if we can get out before the Euro crashes, again.

based stepdad tbh.

So were keeping out fingers crossed and routing for a 'no; vote then…
Im sending the goombahs some nationalistic earth current energy to help them out.

(checked)
Looks like I have a new favourite international Tommy…

I think ebin Finnish tommo is my personal favorite :DDD

iv just had me sleeping tablets with half a bottle of port lads so probably off to bed soon lads. New thread is ready to go but theres still a few posts left in this one so ill prob post the new one tomorrow morning after iv done the school run.

Night lads.

This is really cool. I'm saving it.

anglosphere alliance forever tbh lad

Theakstons Old Peculier
Sam Smiths Oatmeal Stout

Timothy Taylor Landlord
Shepherd Neame Spitfire

Lad you really do have insomnia dont you? Are you a 4 hour sleep guy?

Yeah, prob get about 4hrs per night on average.

Ill post new thread soon lads. Its all ready to go. Just waiting for post count to hit 740+

Does it affect you lad? Do you have to crash for a day occasionally?
I wake up every 60-90 minutes, every fucking night. Ashamed to say its a sympton of an old addiction tbh. I can do that all day and night though, so it probably balances out.

Yeah usually about once a week it catches up with me and ill crash for upto 12 hours. Then its back to the 4hour night again.

Same with me lad, although I had the insomnia before I got a taste for prescription painkillers but it certainly didnt help in the long run. Doctor gives me 15mg zopiclone now and an opioid analgesic so at least its all above board. The pharmajew has its claws in me lad Could be worse though

Oh lord dont get me started on the kike medicines, I lay most blame on the cunts that prescribed me SSRIs tbh.
Good combo, do you get the metal-taste from the Zopiclones? I cant stand it.

Its these cunts I am more angry about tbh lad. Fucking MPs son selling research chemicals. Thats why they took so long to ban the shit. They were all in on it.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22509567

Yeah the metallic taste from zopis is pretty rank. Its hard to get rid off and taints everything else you eat/drink the day after. Still the best hypnotic sedative for insomnia though. Iv tried zolpidem, diazapam, lunestra and ambien but they dont come close to zopiclone. Zopis are hands down the best imo. They are hard to get on repeat prescription these days. Docs are really funny about giving them out because they are so habit forming, but iv been on them for so long (10yrs+) and my doc is pretty lenient so they just give me my scripts indefinately now, no questions asked. Also as the degenerate poison of my misspent youth was morphine sulphate pills and oramorph, I now get sublingual buprenorphine as a subsitute. I take that in the morning with coffee and my zopiclones at night.

Im with you on the pharma-jew too lad. When I was 15 a bereavement in my family knocked me out of kilter and sent me a bit loopy and a jew psychiatrist (literal kike, he was called Blumfeld) put me on seroxat ( an SSRI which was later banned for causing a spate of teenage suicides)
Truly we were the chemical generation lad. is it bad that I enjoy my prescription pharma lad?

New threads up lads

I've been through the medication mill. Instead of getting me help, the doctors just gave me meds. I've been in military psychiatric hospital. A colleague caught me with a pistol (browning 9mil) to my head. I was discharged from service shortly after.
My problems are part of me. I can't just erase them. I'm ex British Army (Royal Engineers)
There are organisations that provide help. I get loads of support from Combat Stress. And the Royal British Legion.
combatstress.org.uk/veterans
britishlegion.org.uk/
Also MIND: mind.org.uk/

| don't know you, so am reluctant to give advice. There is support for people in a fragile state of mind.
All these are in UK, but I'm sure that you can find help in your country.

You arent wrong, it is the best, but I cant drink orange juice or cider the day after zopiclone or I vomit hard style. Ambien just made me sleepwalk (read: sleepwank) and burn toast at 3am and sheeiitt.
My man, thats why I bought kilograms of kratom before the ban. That shit helped wean me from the street-blankets tbh. You are lucky to have a bupe script, however fucking horrible that shit is.
Thats human lad. Whats fucked up is pushing suicide medication on children. I was 16 and they gave me Citalopram. Fucking zombie pills.

Thank you lad, I am truly grateful there are places like that out there to support us, especially Our Boys. Much respect for your concern lad, thankfully I am out of all the doctors bullshit now, I just drink and sleep poorly.

Thanks lad. Were kindered spirits you and I. Come and join me in the new thread and we can continue our discussions