Inform law enforcement

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JniRd
tips.fbi.gov/
sonichu.com/cwcki
encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan
twitter.com/Cxizle/status/796465829436981248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could an user who has done it please remind us what the simplest and most effective way is to send a tip to the SS for this type of thing?

I already reported him to the FBI.

I hope the Secret Service gives him a full body cavity search.

would his local police be just as good at handling this?

does that mean they have to search his taint wound?

I can't stop laughing.

Could this be the start of another macing incident?

Yes but I think they would have to be decontaminated.

GO SONICHU AND SNIPE TO THE EXTREME

You mean macing sonic fans who supported trump?

Secret Service are Trumps Imperial Guard, they love him, this faggot is going to get beaten with a phonebook for two days before taking him to the Feds.

How hasn't that wound killed him yet? You'd think he'd have septicemia by now.

Calling the FBI on Chrischan is a waste of their resources. He's just a fat autist who likes to play with his own gaping wounds. If you guys REALLY want to punish him, get a drawfag to send him an image of Sonichu voting for Trump with a big grin on his face and a thumbs up.

I mean seriously. Look at this. His dog died and he dealt with it by making her into a waifur character in his shitty comic. He's a danger only to himself.

Thick enough gloves do not exist.

He's going to do it with the Megatron pistol.

It's almost like they don't understand that Pence will be even worse for them than Trump, because libtards can't think about anything but what's right in front of them.

wew.

Pence would be worse for us too, dipshit. He's a globalist kike lover.

You don't know who Chris Chan is, do you?

already did my job.

tips to local d feds with dox

Nice ID.

Fun Fact: Threatening to kill the President or trying to incite people to kill the President is one of few clear exceptions to the First Amendment rule. Report this to the FBI and they could send him to Guantanamo

Is it against the rules to post info on people posting death threats to donald trump on here?

Please. He deserves it for this one.

Why is his twitter name Christine?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

He thinks he's magically becoming a girl.

Because he's a Trans TomGirl from the ground up or some shit.

no

because he's a degenrate cringelord

Became a horrible hon tranny.

And this way, he won't get shot by the SS.

why do you hate fun?

and he stole the design from megan

Because he used dark magicks to transform a gaping wound he has from a taint piercing into a vagina. He also has severe autism.

I wonder the size of FBI's file on CWC.

Can Ben Carson or someone come up with a law to put these fucking degenerate mentally ill faggots into the loony bin? I don't even care.. make a deal with big pharma to open up facilities to detain these degenerates and fuck them so much in the head that they become docile.

archive.is/JniRd

tips.fbi.gov/

Chris Chan is one of the few memes that I wouldn't mind dying quietly. Every year or so I'm somehow updated on his progress.

cut his welfare

I honestly hoped that at some point he would grow up just a little and start turning his life around, even a tiny bit. Instead he doubled down and pretended to be a woman. Sad!

Holy shit vid? I never heard that part

just laugh user.

I got the macing at least.

They already have laws like that and are used almost exclusively on fucking h'uite males and niggers on research chemicals.

Well guess what? Chris Chan's a fucking white male whether he likes it or not

can you imagine how bad that shit is now

really

He's inciting violence against the president-elect. This is a felony, right?

Why do YOU hate fun. If he gets shot, no more autistic gold.

"No! It's, uh, it's an homage!"
Dude, he's CWC, not Steve Ditko. He was never going to be able to make anything that wasn't already out there.

Wut?!

What ever happened with his changina?

top cuck

Isn’t his artificial cooter infected? Won’t he die from that soon?

Yup

Said the retard.

He and his mother took turns ramming the vehicle into the owner of a game store that banned him on the grounds of screaming at children when they beat him at yugioh. The man lived thankfully.

In modern news, this fuck is 100K deep in the red thanks to lawsuites from credit companies and his soon-to-be-dead mother's mortgage.

Did he make that or did you guys? That is truly insane. I've only skimmed the CWC shit in /cow/ because this dude is too fucked up for words. How did he get this way? I'm looking for a tl;dr, I don't want to watch his vids or dig deeply into his life.

This is what gets me the most. Impotent air-wasters with the temerity to tell someone braver than them to do the act because they just don't feel like dealing with the consequences of their own words. And this is most of these threats. They think they have any power over armed Trump supporters? Incredible.

Those pages are true and honest work from CWC himself.

I can't even.

just send him this pic and tell him its the new official sonic, sit back and watch him implode

He has a wiki. There's also the ED page

sonichu.com/cwcki
encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan

I would concur that he is the mistake of God - if his existence didn't prove to me beyond all reasonable doubt that there is no God

It's not gold anymore. It's just depressing at this point.

He apparently saw a doctor about it.

DID SOMEONE SAY TRUE AND HONEST?

I AM THE TRUE AND HONEST CHRISTIAN WESTON CHANDLER CREATOR OF SONICHU –DO NOT STEAL–. THE PERVERT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IN THIS THREAD IS AN IMPOSTER! WOULD THE REAL CWC PLAY A FAKE GUITER?

This guy is a legit grade-A nutcase and legit autist.

I would feel sorry for him, if he weren't such a faggot, holy shit.

As it stands, he is a good showcase of the lengths (((modern society))) will go to accommodate the defective and mentally unsound.

Enjoy the schadenfreude user, and take comfort in the fact you will never be able to fuck up as much as this """man""".

Years of trolling have left him too paranoid to open email attachments or accept kikebook friend invites from people he doesn't know. You'll need to get more creative than that if you want to fuck with him.

An extreme case of autustism. He was raised by incompotent parents who were unable to deal with the situation and to proud to admit it and refused to accept the help offerd numerous times. He eventually become the most trolled individual on the internet, driving him even futher insane and transgenderism.

And yes its real. in fact the dog isnt actually a waifu character in the traditional sence. but there is still enough there to be pathetically hilarious and disturbing

I've skimmed it and seen a few vids. We need to bring back insane asylums for this kind of thing.

This.

High quality art coming through

Make the arms yellow to trigger him more. The blue arms were what triggered the macing at gamestop. And I can't believe none of you niggers checked Liquid Chis' dubs.

He legitimately cannot tell the difference between his own "art" and the work of someone else. He will lose days of sleep over this.

That's a grand picture, user. You rock.

How should we send it to him?

Did you mention that he has a history of mental illness and has been arrested for assault multiple times? Including attempted vehicular homicide? That'll make them take it more seriously.

Why is it always the mentally ill trannies?

Maybe try to just tweet it at him perhaps? Or maybe just tag it with something he is following.

Everyone tip off this fucking nigger to the FBI

twitter.com/Cxizle/status/796465829436981248

You're phrasing that as if that's some novel groundbreaking discovery

Bob would've voted Trump.

Who else supports Chris besides his mother?

The other trannies, queers, and general degenerates at kiwifarms. One fuck gave him one thousand dollarydoos just to finish a fucking comic.

Dat nostalgia.

No shit. I bet Cole Smithy voted for Hillary like the cuck he is. The Lumberjack was the best.

Maybe some people on pol don't know about him.

Haha, fat autist is not assassinating anyone.

Needs more Sonichu drawings where Sonichu now calls Trump his father, now that Chris is a tranny.

I mean Trump even has the golden hair and orange hue.

HOLY SHIT HE FUCKING DID IT TURN ON THE NEWS

I really, really like that image.

Shame Liquid turned out to be a cuck whose girl made him burn his waifu fanfics

He doesn't fuck her because he doesn't want to. Given that she looks like Chris, who could blame him?

We /polcow/ now

This guy will be spoken about and remembered in 150 years.

Uh, he's repeatedly assaulted people and attempted to kill the GB Games manager by running him over in the parking lot. If left to his own devices, Chris-Chan will EVENTUALLY seriously harm or even kill someone, even if unintentionally.

Shit, he burned his house down so he could commit fraud and sue the manufacturer of an electric coffee pot/hot plate or something. He is not known for thinking through the consequences of his often insane actions.

DONT
ELECT
ANYBODY

kek

He just wanted to stop his only son from becoming a degenerate. Now chris-chan and his fans demonize him.

what a qt

i'm surprise that not a board yet. But most of /cow/ Lulzcows are already SJW degenerates. So there not really a need for /polcow/.

Christ. That was an uncomfortable read.

Been a while since I catched up with CWC. Is he transitioning for real now? As in, taking hormones?

It's literally an infected wound from his failed grundle piercing.

I hope he actually didn't.

oh my god, ill never use a changing room again…

Nigga, what the fuck.

No, but he did get a magic vagina (which is actually an infection from a taint piercing).

I bet it smells like rotten eggs

Thanks for the spoiler. Too late to save me though.

and get McFlurries at 3am

HE IS NOW OUTRIGHT THREATENING THE PRESIDENT-ELECT

DON'T FLAG THE VIDEO
REPORT THE VIDEO TO THE FBI

Chris Chan is a public service announcement on the dangers of autism (the real kind). Bob was a really smart guy, an engineer who held a number of patents. Autists are often bad at socializing and reading people, but Chris Chan is mentally in a completely different solar system from the rest of humanity.

Why is this thing allowed to vote ?

Oh, great. Chris-chan is a futa now.

Oh so now they don't want gun control eh? Faggots!

Isn't there a video of him "masturbating" until pus comes out and he thinks he squirted? I've never wanted to verify this for myself.

/cow/ in general is crawling with SJWs and goons. Hell, the main board op is a goon who likes to shadowban people for bringing up cows he's likes, which is why movieblob threads are getting rare.

I'm glad I never became a doctor

Based Bob would never have stood for this.

this can't get any better

DON'T CROSS THE MEMES

Chris-Chan is the only person that has been legitimately gangstalked

He's not insane though. Chris Chan was being chased by a guy wearing a pickle-suit at one point. If there ever was proof of so called "online abuse". Chris Chan would have the most legitimate case in history. Think what happened to Ben Garrison on steroids.

Never say never, user.

I miss old chans

here's another you can throw at him

CWC proves gangstalking exists.

Good god, Party City is suicide in brick and mortar form.

Yes. Never watch it.

Actually, Bob had another son who is an optometrist if I remember correctly and who wants nothing to do with his half-sibling.

PRAISE KEK! WHAT A BOUNTIFUL HARVEST!

I look forward to Chris Chan being shot by Secret Service.

I've seen people literally pulling the "das rayciss" card there, that board is pozzed and we would need to bui-it.

Don't worry about him, he has a gaping infected hole below his scrotum that will kill him soon. I've seen the pictures, and there's not enough bleach on earth to wash that image away.

Unless he recently received treatment for it, but somehow I doubt it.

Yes nigger, Go on, watch it it's not so bad next to this shit I just found via a #spiritcooking link.

Why not both?

nice

no he is a subhuman living on neetbux, and mentally ill, better lock him up

he is no longer funny from years, and we have plenty of trannies like him to drive insane if we so wish

fucking hell

I shocked he hasn't been arrested for child rape yet

I wouldn't want anyone to find he was my brother ether

You're giving him way too much credit. He's not smart enough to think of something like that

Bob has a son and a daughter who wanted nothing to do with him. His daughter didn't even show up for his funeral.

I remember in the comics chris made very racist jokes about obongo. Wtf happened to him?

It gets worse, user. Have bleach ready.

To be fair it was Bob who wrote those jokes. Chris voted for Obama.

Perhaps so but it's a highly known fact even to people who barely know about Chris.
It's still funny to see people find out what happened to lolcows after so many years. I STILL see people post pictures of ADF from many years ago when he wore Maoist uniforms on Occupy marches when today he looks like this.

Please mace the SS, please, do it.

No way. We have a very good chance of getting this guy put in a mental institution. He's going to talk to cops and not only admit everything, but add new autistic comments.

Gud 1

Okay, well, I won't and can't, really stand in your way. It just seems like a sad way to say farewell to a–

BLOODY HELLFIRE!

AND he's wearing a bra and nosering!

Yeah, no, you guys were right and I was wrong. He needs a padded cell and some antibiotics, stat.

Man did CWC sink low… And years ago I thought that "JULAAAAAAAAY!" would be the worst he would stoop to.

a bullet through the head would be much cheaper