White Nationalists Rejoice At Trump Victory

Make America White Again

Donald Trump’s presidential campaign elevated the voices of explicitly white nationalist movements, including the online haters in the alt-right, who had previously been largely shunned from the larger conservative movement.

It’s no wonder, then, that many of these white nationalist activists celebrated Trump’s victory last night as their own, expressing hope that the president-elect would fulfill their dreams of deporting undocumented immigrants, continue to wake “white racial consciousness” and hire like-minded people to staff his administration.

Richard Spencer, the de facto leader of the alt-right, rejoiced on Twitter.

The white nationalist website VDARE, edited by former National Review writer Peter Brimelow, similarly rejoiced, and even retweeted a call for Trump to nationalize Twitter, the Clinton Foundation and “George Soros’ US assets”.

Coulter also had this advice for Trump.

VDARE writer Steve Sailer retweeted praise, including from Charles Murray, of his “Sailer strategy,” the idea that he has been pushing for years that the GOP can win national elections by driving up its share of the white vote, in part by scapegoating people of color.

And then there was former KKK leader and Louisiana Senate candidate David Duke, who was positively ecstatic.

rightwingwatch.org/post/white-nationalists-rejoice-at-trump-victory/

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/trump-leads-a-global-nationalist-wave?utm_term=.nvEEQANk2#.oylMoW1a4
azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/robertrobb/2016/11/09/robb-trump-redefines-republican-party/93550346/
archive.is/s0fNt
archive.is/24cjL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Speaking of Duke
The poor fucker only got 3% of the vote. Sad!

Populism and nationalism on the march.

Trump Leads A Global Nationalist Wave

buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/trump-leads-a-global-nationalist-wave?utm_term=.nvEEQANk2#.oylMoW1a4

Yep, WN helped Trump win. I think the movement is in trouble though. What do they do now?

Trump will forge a based version of civ-nat and that ends all the ethnostate talk.

Honestly i'm expecting Trump to attempt to kill identity politics while silently enacting policy to fix white demographic decline.

Reforms to the welfare and tax systems could increase the white birthrate while lower shitskin birthrate. Realistically I just want Trump to stem the bleeding and shift the window to the right. He's already started doing the latter. In a second term he might actually be able to stop the bleeding. Even if he does, it will be for economic reasons. He will never come out as a WN if he even is one.

Trumpism at its core is populist nationalism. And that is what the Republican Party now stands for.

azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/robertrobb/2016/11/09/robb-trump-redefines-republican-party/93550346/

This.

I would focus on converting people over Europe. People are more receptive to the white-national argument there than with the US (muh nation of immigrants). If you can get someone to care about that, they're good.

Honestly I highly doubt that America will ever become an explicit white ethno-state.

However we can fucking fix the demographics, honestly with the media fearmongering I expect a lot of spics are self deporting right now.

There were like 20 people running. The one who got the most votes had 25%. 3% with 50,000 votes isn't bad at all.

My co-workers today kept going on about how Trump's election will "bring racism into everyday life", and I swiftly reminded them of that it's the liberals/SJWs who are vying to separate races most fervently in USA, making every single action about race, ethnicity, sexuality instead of person, but all the while blaming the white man for every problem.

They are hardcore leftists so they understand the point and facts, but just refuse to see it the way it is and remain in their bubble. You know what is the biggest normie bubble? Facebook and its algorithms. They seriously don't see anything they don't "like" in their streams, just shit they agree with, and that scares me.

The Media has done a lot of Trump's job for him, Its like he knew they'd pump up the HITLER 2.0 propaganda and they would be scared enough to vote for hillary, so he ran with it. Now that he won, theyre gonna start self deporting like crazy. Imagine the Twitter bantz: "wow Illegals are already leaving and I'm not even sworn in yet! Imagine when I'm in office!"

That's my thought. He'll stay well clear of movement "personalities", which are mostly cranks… But he'll gradually stabilize demographics for the long term.

Media also calls Milo leader of the alt-right.

Doesn't make it true. Spencer also rejected that claim more than once.

It would take a new Hitler and would be bloody as fuck to make the US a White ethnostate if even possible. It would plunge the world into chaos, maybe WWIII. Illegals need to go. No more anchor babies. Shitskins on work visas need to go. Nigger and spic birthrates need to go down. White birthrates need to go up. Get the cities heavily segregated again so whites can take part in the sectors generally centered in cities like finance. Take them away from kikes and their pet whites who are rich enough to keep diversity at bay, or embrace it because they're leftist faggots.

Realistically no they can't unless you're able to start defining welfare based off race and taxes based off race
And if you're able to do that, then you probably have the political capital to outright make harsher moves to fix it

It'd take that to even stabilize the demographics right now, as things are, even closing the borders at this instant wouldn't prevent whites from becoming a minority

It's why Gen Y/Z are probably the last shot we have

Why do people in the aut-right want to nationalize twitter? I have heard some of them say this before.

McMuffin should slither back under the rock he calls home

archive.is/s0fNt

archive.is/24cjL