Most accurate polls?

Considering the fact that all most all the (((pollsters))) got blown the fuck out, I think it would be be important to figure out which pollsters we're actually correct and non-pozzed.

We know now the LA Times poll was accurate but considering it was the (((LA Times))) i think we can safely bet that next election it will become pozzed but still held up (((in high regard))) for being accurate this year.

That only leaves us with IDP/TIPP as an accurate source but i don't really know that much about them.

Are there any other sources we can trust to provide us reliable data into the future?

Bump because this needs to be investigated. We have a chance to have incredible hindsight without anything getting memoryholed, and be able to make better predictions in the future. The polls have been obviously skewed this entire election season, so I personally have not paid much attention to them, but I'm sure there are some knowledgeable anons here that can give us some insight.

Nate Bronze is claiming the polls were highly accurate except for the LA Times one.
It's opposite day in leftiecuck land.

The Tragalgar Group was right on the money in Ohio, Florida, Georgia, and Michigan. Their predictions were so close that it's almost scary. Remember these guys.

wew

I forgot to crop.

Fixed.

user, please.

Trafalgar Group’s final prediction. They only got New Hampshire and Wisconsin wrong.

And there’s a chance we might find rigging in NH, so it could go Trump as close as it is.

IT'S NOT OVER

I wonder if Guac-Man is familiar with this meme.

LA Times gave it to Trump pretty early on

.==SLOW AND STEADY BOYS==

NV as well.
Interesting that they said VA and WI were possibilities. VA was extremely close.

guac man is walking alone in a circle around a mcdonalds giving turtles to children

This mystical Chinese monkey was the most accurate.

F

LA Times used a different polling model than others.. They polled the same group of people throughout the campaign. Check Bill Mitchell's show for more info.

Also Nevada was wrong

trips of truth

Thank you user. It was killing me. Have some pictures showing a drop in auto sear for an AK that you can make in your garage.

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY

Professor Helmut Norpoth.

There will literally be eleven million less spics in this country on top of new laws to shut the lugenpresse up. They will have nothing left after 100 days. Save this post. Trump will remove all external influences, and instead of (((news))) we'll have national events (wall deal, Canada annexation, prosperity)