Are the roaches scurrying?

Clinton campaign operatives are fleeing to countries without extradition treaties with the US.

They must be stopped if this is true.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/08/celebrities-leaving-u-s-trump-wins/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Udeid_Air_Base
whatdoesitmean.com/index2141.htm
mega.nz/#!Ud0TiJKQ!p0XA61j2XQtJpdiC-Zh4oY8rK5um_9--bUnf68lTalw
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/17/short-list-black-lives-matters-cop-killing-heroes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

was to be expected. Id imagine most of them are going to qatar because all the nonextradition countries are either south american, subsaharan, south east asia, or baltic. and those nations are either shitholes or would kill them so its between oman and qatar and i think qatar would be their choice.

im going to be busy until much later but you niggers should get to making some OC. Heres what Im thinking:

There's no way to stop any of this before Trump takes office, and you can bet Barry Bongos is helping them get out quick as I type this since he also needs to flee the fuck away soon

It might be a poor decision on their part. I think the Saudis and Qataris are not going to be too happy with Team Hillary when all the backdoor deals and emails come out to the public at large. They might not take too kindly to being expected to house those whose incompetence gave validity to Trump's push for isolationism, and perhaps even sanctions.

Also, Trump could go after them with international law, and then extraditions or pardons wouldn't matter. He could argue Hillary, Obama et all are "war criminals" and pursue them that way.

We should consider military action on states that harbor them. Qatar could be annihilated in a weekend. Exterminate their population and take the gas for ourselves.

I bet they are joining John Kerry in Antarctica

Some names and a second source would be nice

you mean countries in southern america and eastern europe where you can hire hitmen for cheap?

the only place they are safe in is israel and consolidating all the roaches in future glasstopia isn't really a bad thing

I heard that Hillary has a house in the Maldives? Since its all islands couldn't a SEAL team go in and extract her no problem?

this is not a source.

They are all going to Canada right? Is it because Trump is a big meanie and Hillary should have won? :^)

They sure do sound like some (((loyal citizens)))

You got a source for that OP?

Evidence? It wouldn't surprise me but who is 'The Kincannon Show'? Another attention whore or someone worth following?

Doesn't matter if they run, if enough people are mad about it, they'll be hunted.

He's a former politician and he made waves during Gamergate. I don't know too much about him otherwise.

Encourage them to leave. The more liberals that leave the country, the better chances Trump will have at securing a second term.

I will happily bump when you have names, and proof

These are the kinds of things a US has a military for.

Clintont sent, what, 1.4 billion dollars to Qatar? They're going there.

come on man
sticking the majority of these traitors and drones in canada is just cruel to us

just use the firing squad of something

Fleeing implies guilt. It'd be more interesting if they stuck around, which I think they will. I'll believe it when it's more than a tweet from some dude who tried to cash in from gamergate.

user, that's the one job I'd pay for a Jew to do

They are smart because if they broke the law they will be thrown under the bus.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/08/celebrities-leaving-u-s-trump-wins/

Let them flee. They will be found eventually

Sauce? A tweet is not sauce.

this.
I like the wanted poster idea

We've got a honking huge extradition treaty with Canada, and they probably believe they'll be treated better in the saudi parts of the world for their part in betraying their country. The saudis will just liquidate them once they've used up their usefulness.

Hand them over or we do another arab spring. Easy.

Trump will make great deals.

Traitors will be handled like in the good old days.

Keel-hauled?

What percentage of people who claimed they would move have that kind of motivation? 1 or 2 percent? Probably less.

hanging

You know what they would hate? You know what would trigger them really hard? Being compared to Nazis using escape routes to escape post-WWII Europe (especially being associated with terms like "ratlines").

He already bought a mansion in Qatar and Killary transferred a billion$ or so to the same country. No extradition.

Who is leaving? How does he know? Need more details.

Excellent idea, we just need their faces.

I just wanted to make a point of the fact that these people have already set the precedent in extra legal assassination.

Hung

By

Their

Own

Actions

Thanks for the hearty kek, user.

This is pretty much what US Marshals are supposed to do.

Niggers, stop bumping this thread until we have evidence. OP hasn't delivered.

Let's encourage them. I would like to see Cheryl Mills, Loretta Lynch and Donna Brazile romming together in a lovely riverside condo in Congo. Maybe make up a fake tourist brochure directed to international criminals.

Yes, let them run to a small ass country that's nothing but a pimple on the back of Saudi Arabia. Ooops, can't escape the long dick of the US military
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Udeid_Air_Base

That was a hoax.

sauce?

The original source is Sorcha Faal.

whatdoesitmean.com/index2141.htm

I want it.

Oh imagine the delicious triggering from that one.

I smell an award winning show right there.

Responding for Visibility

made some OC.

A reality tv show worth watching as Assange keeps putting her crimes out while she gets more and more batshit insane, series finale where she starts believing herself to be president of Ecuador

bump

So just a head start before the headhunting begins.

Dead or alive. But dead preferable.

Hey Canada,

can you train your moose to sniff out whiney libtards then attack them?

t. your friends down south

You can run, but you can't hide, bitch!

demons run when a good man goes to war

All their names should be on the no-fly list unless it's a one way trip to Guantanamo. No lolita express for you, now it's Muhammad express.

You forgot the 'for crimes against humanity' bit. Needs to be lightened up a little bit with maybe a faded parchment looking background layer, and less dark lettering

Clinton will likely be pardoned by Obama

This is what makes sense. And from a political standpoint it makes sense for Trump to just let it go. If he pursues criminal action against Hillary and her ilk, he's just going to fan the flames of rebellion against him as people will perceive it as a(nother) witch hunt. If he shows them leniency, it makes him more human and could go a long way toward helping him win over all the cucks who are talking rebellion right now. If he does that though, he needs to make sure that they won't be able to rise up against him in 4 years. If he pardons them without a trial taking place, it would be a large enough spectacle that people would take notice, while also sabotaging any chance Hillary, or anyone affiliated with her, might have of taking office in 4 years.

I would love to see Hillary hang like Housein did, but politically I think it behooves Trump to be lenient (although make a big show of doing so). sage for slight off-topic

Here's an edit. I don't know if the color I used for her stands out too much, but it looks better than the last one.

This is wise. The priority is fixing the country.

Here's a dl for that game if anybody wants it

mega.nz/#!Ud0TiJKQ!p0XA61j2XQtJpdiC-Zh4oY8rK5um_9--bUnf68lTalw

wot

Letting them go is a mistake.

leld

user, Donald Trump is here for a full 8. That's a lock. What we need to focus on is getting Don Jr. in for his 8, then Eric. BTW, we need to amend the Constitution no later than the end of Eric's 2nd term to drop the minimum age to 33 for Barron's benefit. Barron won't need a second term btw.
:^)

wut

I believe it.
Hillary is a traitor, everyone working for her is a traitor and everyone hillary is working for is a traitor, and the one person (((they))) can't control just got into office and he knows just how corrupt these people are.

I've heard the Ecuadorian embassy is quite accepting.

Nah, even the Dems want Hillary's head at this point. Only cat ladies still like her.
Obama is still widely adored however and much as I'd like to see him rot I think Trump will leave him alone to do his BLM shit.

The constitution needs to be amended so that Trump's new coalition is the only legal party that serves as a vanguard for American interests. We can offer all opposition, uncomfortable with this, free helicopter rides to a different destination.

We are officially Nerv.

Social media is full orwell now.
The damage control is insane.

The dems may want her head, but for better or worse she got the popular vote. Tossing her under the bus at this point would only make Trump look bad. The only way he can take her down is if something extraordinarily damning comes out and proceedings start before he takes office. Even then, his best course of action would likely still be to pardon her, but it would depend on the charges…

(heil)
Make the pilot. This is a hit.

premium irony.

80 replies and not a single source. You're slipping up, Holla Forums. I Googled, this tweet is literally the only source claiming that anyone is fleeing yet.

Not that I doubt they will flee… but we don't have the evidence it is occurring yet. Who would know how to track the Clinton people?

That's what special forces are for.

I like this idea.

someone with skills should do it.

They will just shoot them if they try anything funny

this

the ending up with five shots to the back of the head from suicide wont be going out of fashion anytime soon

The first thing President Trump should do is order Special Forces to kill JoAnn Chesimard aka Assata Shakur. The cop killer and "spiritual" founder of Black Lives Matter that lives in Cuba. Now that's sending a message to both the dindus and the Castro commies.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/17/short-list-black-lives-matters-cop-killing-heroes/

"the very founders of Black Lives Matter pay homage to a convicted cop killer who is currently living in exile in Cuba and wanted by the FBI: the so-called Queen of the Black Liberation Army” JoAnn Chesimard, a.k.a. Assata Shakur. The BLA itself was responsible for at least 13 police murders in the 1970s.

After her conviction, Shakur escaped prison when other Black Liberation Army members visiting her pulled a gun and took guards hostage. Shakur lived on the lam for several years, as her associates refused to cooperate with authorities, until fleeing to Cuba in 1984. Shakur has also been lionized by ’60s radicals like the Weather Underground’s Kathy Boudin, who Breitbart News reported had named her son Chesa after Shakur’s real name, JoAnne Chesimard.

Again, these are not fringe players who idolize Assata but the women who founded the movement.

Last year, Essence Editor-in-Chief Vanessa De Luca interviewed Black Lives Matter co-founders Patrisse Cullors and Opal Tometi, who described their respect for the convicted criminal communist.

Cullors said that an Assata Shakur quote, which the group recites at all its events, is perfect to symbolize that the #BlackLivesMatter should matter to everyone, regardless of race.

Starting in a whisper, and ending in a shout, the nearly 2,000 attendees spoke as one.

It is our duty to fight for our freedom
It is our duty to win.
We must love each other and support each other.
We have nothing to lose but our chains."

Because Americans are so welcome in Venezuela.

There's practically none OP and just because a treaty for extradition doesn't exist, MLAT's most certainly do so a country can still hand over a criminal if they want. In fact, they can do it a lot quicker.

Qatar will be expected to hand them over, or have them executed for us.

Otherwise i think it might be time to bring 'democracy' to them :^)

Those niggers need us not the other way around. There would be nothing stopping Trump from giving the a firm "fuck you" and cut funding, military support and other goodies from them.

The only thing keeping these sandnogs loyal to the current establishment is money and favors. With the rats out of the White House there would be very little reason for them to not cooperate to Trump's demands.

If I'm absolutely wrong here someone explain why.

we don't need them extradited. just dead. why do some people always do things the fucking hard way?

We got sources other than twitter on this?

this. I'm gonna need some proofs, or at least a list of names or something that can conceivably be verified