California bursts into riots over Trump victory

youtube.com/watch?v=UJcqgQ-C8F8

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING.

RIP Commiefornia

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/events/1594018767573259/
archive.is/P9dN3
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3922586/Silicon-Valley-investors-want-California-secede-U-S-form-NATION-Trump-wins-White-House.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah its a normal everyday occurrence around here bro, no one even bats an eye anymore.

Really?

Fucking
I dont understand how they can be so fucking stupid. This is nigger chimpout levels of retard

They're trying to create mass instability.

webm when?

34 minutes, I don't know how to split with ffmpeg otherwise I would

Learn German so you can study the XMedia ReCode documentation.

I don't know how to make one.

ffmpeg -i SOURCEFILE.webm -qscale 0 TOFILE.mp4

actually that's mp4 to webm

ffmpeg -i SOURCEFILE.mp4 TOFILE.webm

I'm hoping there are widespread chimpouts by the time Hannity comes on.

Let them.
Let them burn their blue shitholes.
Let them try to secede and upset constitutional order.

FFS a good half of the Trump supporters are armed to the death and ready to go RWDS.
We all know that the army and police will massively back Trump.

Let it spread.
Pray to kek that it spreads. Then the day will finally come.
What day you ask?

The Day of the Rope.

Bye bye Juan! Bye Bye!

HAVE FUN ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WALL WITH YOUR DRUGS & RAPISTS

there's bound to be a few in Arizona.

What do they hope to accomplish? They aren't rioting in a red state. They're not rioting in Washington. This is the equivalent of BLM activists rioting they're own neighborhoods.

Catharsis, basically.

Media attention.
They want to get on TV and the MSM will spin it as being Trumps fault, planting the seeds to try to undermine his presidency. They are squrimy little limp wirsts that whine and cry to get what they want like a baby and CNN will assist.

Oh, so this is just a massive temper tantrum.
I hope they all leave America, we'll probably do better without them.

I wonder if they can keep this up until January.

Anti trumps were planning something in Oakland tonight. Was considering going to watch it, but I would probably just get angry, when I could watch from here and be comfy.

Anti-Trumps are planning shit in Boston tonight. Literally 6k people said they were showing up on this cuckbook page and now they are getting trolled by Trump supporters.

The funny thing is; all the liberal reactions to the trump supporters trolling them literally sounds like Correct the Record.

Same with Chicago, 15k interested, 8.9k going
facebook.com/events/1594018767573259/

Remember when 6 million people said they'd show up to Democracy Spring and it ended up being just a few dozen cucks?

Here in Chicago at least they kept their word

Oh boy.

That settles it, I'll stay in. Gotta see all the sweet action. It's quite warm in California at least.

Are they actually chanting "Democracy has got to go"?

it won't change anything

It begins

This protest shit better stop soon. This is starting to look like what happened in Egypt during Arab spring when the United States used social media to radicalize the public to overthrow the government. These PC extremists were just radicalized and no one is telling them that they got lied to by the media and Correct the Record for the past year

Are you kidding? This is specifically what we wanted. They're playing right into our hand. Never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake.

Needs more niggers for a riot. Will be pic related tho.

they should be batting skulls instead.

Lol. They must not have seen the electoral map…

Why don't they just kill themselves if they hate themselves so much?

After seeing how almost every local proposition, measure and office went full pozzed I hope this fucking state burns.

We kept the death penalty at least.

Bu-but there NOT savages! WE EVIL WHITES are the ones RIOTING… RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYSIST for even THINKGING it could be the illegals, niggers, anything other then those
EVIL
WHITE
CIS
MALE
SCUM

I hope the big one hits soon

Chicago Protest Thread

Fucking lel.

It doesn't matter. They crave destruction.

Ho up you mean to tell me their mad because the other cracker didn't get into office, but they b both crackers!

Where are the other riots?

Our great law enforcement could clear streets of rioters or domestic terrorists within minutes and with very few casualties, except the derelict politicians responsible for cuffing them.

In a few large cities with long periods of Democrat enslavement there are angry violent criminals willing to harm police and all of us. They must be stopped for the office of law enforcement to not be vacated by no fault of our wonderful police, leaving the duty of law enforcement to the people. We prefer for our advanced society to remain as such with a dedicated professional police force.

shouldn't you be out supporting trump peacefully in other cities or something?

We don't need to do anything right now except sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. Also reinforce the narrative on social media, but that's a given.

I've been waiting for this since Charlotte. We need to begin another heavy push of support for LEO at local/fed levels.

Call PDs to find out what they like to eat and phone in a $50 order for whoever's on shift.

Stand between police and rioters to insulate police.

Phone in support to your government representatives to allow police to immediately put down any riot. Cops have their hands cuffed by pathetic politicians.

Reach out to our black American brothers and sisters with clear headed brothers like youtube.com/watch?v=CbPaczyqi0U

Our great law enforcement could clear streets of rioters or domestic terrorists within minutes and with very few casualties, except the derelict politicians responsible for cuffing them.

In a few large cities with long periods of Democrat enslavement there are angry violent criminals willing to harm police and all of us. They must be stopped for the office of law enforcement to not be vacated by no fault of our wonderful police, leaving the duty of law enforcement to the people. We prefer for our advanced society to remain as such with a dedicated professional police force.

look at these fucking assholes. lots of them are dressed up like fucking..I don't even know a word for it. pictures are funny though, will archive from dailymail…
here, look at these motherfuckers. I wonder if trump can give pardons if we go out smashing them with pipes as soon as he takes office?

archive.is/P9dN3

FUCKING

BEAUTIFUL

God, I hope it never ends!

San Jose is oddly quiet

(also, will bet someone 100 shekels if we dig to the bottom of it, soros is paying for and organizing this.)

kek, CA wants to secede. so long as they build a moat around it, sounds good.
(can someone else archive, just did 3)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3922586/Silicon-Valley-investors-want-California-secede-U-S-form-NATION-Trump-wins-White-House.html

kek

The word is preppie fashion bitch.
I was actually hoping for deputizxing and Letters of Marque

I meant these fucking assholes dressed all in black, apparently men in tights and something on their head that looks like it came from a queer S & M club…

State of Jefferson pls.

In the yay area and LA? Yes.

Blackblok, or circle of Protection. They are under a spell, fuck one up, or knock them back and their morale shatters. I could take 6 strong disciplined men with bats pipes and claw hammers and flying wedge the fuckers to oblivion.
One molotov delivered via staffsling and those cucks are cooked!

bretty gud

State of Jefferson when!?

They are unemployed niggers they have nothing better to do.

It's from NY, but you gotta see Smug Cop!

everytime

Dude that bitch is latino at best

This is fantastic. Thank you, user!

Stopped reading right there.

That smug officer.

I love how the kid is trying to stop her. When a kid as more common sense than you its time to an hero.

We have a lot of patriots here who don't want to secede, we would crush their efforts through violence as precedent was set 150 years ago.