IT'S TIME TO SHOW OUR GRATITUDE

Meme magic and the anti-SJWs are one thing, but for a great deal of normies, Trump would have never earned their vote were it not for the constant efforts of one organization: WikiLeaks.

Many of you are looking for something to fight for now that Trump is elected God-Emperor and America has been made GREAT AGAIN.

THIS IS IT.

It's time to pardon this man. Trump can do it. Trump can do anything. People talk about pardons, they don't know what they're talking about, they don't know anything about pardons. TRUMP can pardon, Trump has the best pardons. Trump can pardon Julian.

Make America Great Again!
Make Julian Free Again!

Time to show our gratitude and grant this man freedom.
donaldjtrump.com/contact

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zgnXMLHk
twitter.com/DeplorableAnon/status/796565226707681280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

come on you fucks.

BUMP

I agree. This man must be free.

Yeah, and it's more relevant, esp to Donald J Trump, now than it's ever been before. This is the election that WL won.

I think Trump will be totally on board but we need to get to him NOW, BEFORE the upcoming months have everyone forget WLs' place in this election.

Agreed

How can Trump grant a US pardon to a non-US citizen reziding in a non-US non-UK embassy?

The most he can do is talk to the UK about granting him safe passage to a country like Ecuador or Venezuela.

h ttp://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/11/07/501057179/sweden-says-julian-assange-to-face-questioning-next-week

Also, Sweden is the country that wants him extradited to face (((legal charges))) for rape, not the US.
He could talk to the Swedish PMs and ambassadors though.

He said in a recent interview that if he were to step outside of the Ecuadorian Embassy, he would be immediately arrested and taken either here, to the US, to serve out his sentence or to Sweden, where he would likely be found innocent of his sexual assault investigation, however immediately be transported to the US to serve out his sentence.

It's HERE in MAGAland that his legal situation hinders his freedom. It is my hope that it is HERE where we will grant him his due freedom and reward for his efforts this past election.

is there a way to donate some money or btc to him?

Read my above post, and also understand that Sweden has shown a lot of leniency toward the sexual assault allegations.

One, the two women have come out and both said the police made them do it.

Two, the justice system has admitted he is likely innocent.

Three, he has the backing of the entire UN who finds the US charge against him to be immoral and a misuse of justice.

Why donate money when we can help grant him FREEDOM?

President Trump (Holy fuck that felt good to type) could definitely make sure that Assange had his freedom. Sweden doesn't have the balls to stand up to the USA. Fuck, Sweden doesn't have the balls to stand up to anyone tbh.

Bumping for a Hero in the Meme Wars.Thank you Julian Assange.

Sent my thing:
'
Hello President Trump (God, it feels good to type that out.),

I am a college-bound student who has followed your election, and supported you since the early republican primary debates. I truly believe you're going to make America great again, and I'm amazed with what you've accomplished. I've always told my family "Trump is going to win", ever since you got the Republican nomination. They were never sure, "Eh, I don't know" or "Its going to be close, maybe he'll win, I dunno". No. "Trump will win, in 2016". I've been glad to support you, but I'd like to request something that no doubt plenty of other hot-blooded Americans are, as well. I humbly request that you do all within your power, to pardon who could be considered a national hero at this point, Julian Assange. I believe you can do this for him, Trump. You have ascended to the highest point of power possible in the entire world, above every other nation's leader, every organization's leader, and every religious leader. It was incredible to watch your campaign. I only ask that you show mercy towards this man who risked life and limb to help stop the Clinton machine. Your "internet people" thank you, President Trump.

Thank you,

"

Exactly. Plus, doesn't Sweden have a statute of limitations or something? Pretty sure the stupid sexual assault investigation has run it's term.

Sweden just bends the knee. Trump has the actual power to do something.

bump

Assange should be Attorney General tbh fam.

YES. That is awesome.

Sent

ty

I'm all for a pardon, but he's basically 90s Salman Rushdie at this point. The Cuntons have put a fatwa on him. The minute he steps onto any dirt they have interests in, he'll be suicided faster than you can say "Mrs. Clinton is very upset with you." Even if he's pardoned, he'll be in great danger.

And humiliate themselves even further? They wouldn't dare touch someone so public now.

You are mistaken.

You think Trump would allow this?
He protects his own, anyone that goes against Assange will likely be handed over to Putin for war chemical experiments.

I'm telling you, man, this is our chance. These next 2 months are going to be the key time to get President Trump's (holy fucking shit) attention on this.

OP
Here is my contribution.

Personally write President Trump a letter and mail it to him. If he gets enough from us he will act on it. He owes us.

Make this aryan hero free.

This would be a great precursor to a Trump presidency. This goes at the heart if correcting injustice.

Since Assange had some influence with Wikileaks during the Primaries and the Election in Trumps favor, wouldn't there be some kind of conflict of interest if Trump pardons him ?

Holy shit user, great work.

It can be argued Julian never did anything wrong to begin with. Hosting classified info leaked to them is standard journalism.

Also, WL has stated themselves many times to be non-partisan. WL will turn on a Trump presidency, no doubt, as the establishment has and always will be their enemy. It just so happens during an election where you have the people's candidate vs NWO machine herself, they had a lot more dirt on the latter.

Going to re-post this topic in a new thread a few hours from now. Hopefully the forum will be more active. I don't know why people are wasting their time laughing over fb and twitter salt. Now is the time Trump needs us. Now is the time Julian needs us.

Any ideas for thread names? Make Julian Free Again? That would make a good hashtag as well. #MJFA

MJFA is a great text meme, but doesnt have the same phonetic pull as MAGA

Still got the file open for any requests.

What's a good thread title for when I repost this later?

I was thinking…

WTF ARE YOU FAGGOTS DOING IT ISNT OVER GET IN HERE

Clickbait shit like that seems to work on here.

Did i do alright?

Congratulations! President Donald J, Trump also Congrats Pence. And to everyone who has made this Republican WIN possible.

Now that we're fortunate to see this great day come to fruition. I believe those who helped, who were of major importance, should be set free. I'm of course talking about one of many hero's of our Nation, a honorary American, Julian Assange. The man fought valiantly in pursuing what encapsulates, thee American Spirit and that which is the spirit of man. This man deserves his freedom. Not just for being a watchful eye on those who wish to cheat, steal, lie, and overall seek us, to sub-come, too our own destruction. But also because he has something that most men lack. Courage and will, Strength and sacrifice oneself, to do the right thing that could cost him his life, I ask that this man with the heart of courageousness be pardon.

Thank you President Donald J, Trump

Fucking splendid.

ty. i'm glad it turn out alright. Hopefully our voices will be heard.

i dont know user, im no good at making up hashtags or thread titles. Just an artfag

nice work user

Made the memes way too fucking big from working off a trump desktop size. Heres a new batch.

thats enough for this meme from me

Is anybody going by a twitter hashtag to post these?

Should have realized wizards like us don't have twitters. :(

He's not even an american. But I think it's easier than you think: Trump can tell Sweden and Britain to leave Julian Assange alone and let him go to Ecuador. He doesn't even have to do it officially, just one or two phone calls will be enough.

Everyone knows the charges against him in Sweden are bogus, it's just a pretext to put him in a position to extradite him to the UK or the USA to face some bogus charges of espionnage or something like that.

Bump. And just in case…
WikiLeaks MEGA Pack - November 2016 - 562.93GB
Contents: WikiLeaks Data Dumps and Insurance files
Magnet: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:stxqmvzmspdy3sf6hbv5ub4palmbqjov
Info: pastebin.com/zgnXMLHk

My Effort twitter.com/DeplorableAnon/status/796565226707681280

;^)

Didn't Trump say Snowden should be executed? I'm not sure he'd be interested in helping Assange especially when, as pointed out, WL will turn on Trump in a heartbeat

How corrupt do you think Trump is?
He'll be fine, WL will have bigger fish to fry, and I doubt he would have anything big on Trump anyway.