“Back To Africa” Movement To Help Blacks Leave America If Donald Trump Becomes President

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEYRE ACTUALLY GIVING GIBS TO BLACKS TO GO TO AFRICA

archive.is/9oJdS

Concerns about Donald Trump becoming president has prompted a South African billionaire to invest his fortune in helping African-Americans leave the United States to avoid further discrimination and inequality. With the recent media coverage exposing police brutality and racially motivated crimes against African-Americans, Femi Adenugame, has decided to put his fortune to what he believes is good use. He has created the “Back To Africa” movement in efforts to assist African-Americans in returning to their “motherland” and starting a fresh life. According to reports, Femi Adenugame has invested over $500 Million into the project. Adenugame owns 5 commercial 747 jets and a fleet of cruise ships which he plans to use to transport those who are interested in “returning” to Africa from the United States.

HOW DO WE MAKE THIS WORK?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/deray
ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Trump-win-I-m-relocating-to-Ghana-Professor-Kweku-Asare-485119
ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Trump-will-deport-illegal-Ghanaian-immigrants-U-S-Ambassador-to-Ghana-485047
youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those poor afrikaaners though, now they're going to have to deal with an influx of jungle apes as if the zulu weren't enough

Can we do a Trade? would Trump take in the afrikaners?

Jungle vs Concrete gorillas.

So… even taking into account the possibility that he gets the houses and cars by donation, he'll only be able to take in 500 blacks. That's pretty much a drop in the bucket.

LMFAO

FUCK YES THIS IS EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED. THIS IS THE GREATEST ELECTION EVER.

kek

Pretty much the only blacks that will be eligible anyway

BUT WE BUILT THIS COUNTRY WITH SLAVE LABOR CRACKAS
YOU GO BACK TO YOUR CAVES IN EUROPE BOI

Unless we get more people to "invest" into the project.
anyone want to set up a GoFundme page and get privileged white liberals to pay to ship their pet nigs out?

TRUMP CAMPAIGN TAKE NOTICE

please kek let it happen

Would the Afrikaners trade their farm land in South Africa for property of equal or greater size in America? I figured they had pride in the land they have held for hundreds of years and wouldn't want to abandon it.

LIGHT UP HIS INBOX TO ONLY TAKE IN YOUNG WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS AT 100000 PER YEAR

twitter.com/deray

Merkel should do the same considering the population problem there.

DAS RITE

WE B DEPORTING OURSELVES YO FEELIN ME NIGGAS?

This is one of the greatest days in history in a long, long time

Gif related.

wew

Honest question, are there even that many left?

4 million about. Most live in shanty towns now. I want to help them.

Well, at least he budgeted correctly

Fine by me. If you want to self-deport, we won't stop you.

Trump needs to find a way to trade all of our niggers for the white Africans

Show's over, folks. False alarm.

ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Trump-win-I-m-relocating-to-Ghana-Professor-Kweku-Asare-485119
ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Trump-will-deport-illegal-Ghanaian-immigrants-U-S-Ambassador-to-Ghana-485047

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

But bantus were fairly recent immigrants in South Africa themselves.

shieet. yall can be kangz.

Feels good man, Shadilay.

THIS IS WHAT WE WANT

God that's depressing. I hate hearing about SA and Zimbabwe it's way too depressing.

Wait.

This fucker wants to take in only 500 basketball-americans?

Every time I hear Ghana I'm reminded of 2016.

Renouncing their citizenship should be part of the deal.

Thats probably just his initial Investment, my guess is he expects more investment from others

lel wtf

He wants the productive ones obviously, computer science, doctors, engineers.

youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE

First of all, bullshit. Also, American niggers would just take the money and move back to America. They don't really want to live in that shithole either.

Holy shit!
The day doesn't even ended and all we wanted is turning into reality! The coming 4 years will be great!

That was fucking amazing. Globalist kikes are already losing shekels.

t-t-t-t-twenty sixteen is what the fuck, it's the current year.

If something like that really happened, it is NEEDLESS to say that it would be a giant bait made for propaganda reasons, right?

Another trick in a box by ((them)). You just would have to research the past of mr. Femi Adenugame or whatever to see the connections to ((them)). Don't fall for weak baits like this.
It's great shitpost material tho.

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

Considering that the average US nigger has an IQ 15 points higher than the average african, I can see why africans would want them.

I have a hard time believing this. Rich niggers are pretty much always cleptomaniacs.

When the last whites are gone from south apefrica it'll be zimbabwe tier level.

Power is already not working properly and with anti white action the country will rapidly decline.

Niggers can't comprehend that they're unable to form working large scale societies and everything beyond small tribes will be highly dysfunctional due to their low IQs.

How many blacks are there in this country? Like ~40 million? It would genuinely be cheaper to just give every single one of them a one time payment to go back to Africa and shut the door than to keep dealing with the internal police system, welfare system, real estate squeeze [where Whites are burdened with excessive costs to escape living around niggers], and the educational black hole.

Think of all of the prime real estate that would be opened up with niggers gone.

I thought this was a halfchan operation. Pretty sure they called the Operation: Make Africa Great again

Adenugame indicated that he got his idea from Marcus Garvey which encouraged those of African descent to return to the African homelands of their ancestors back in the 19th Century.

Isn't that what turned into Liberia?

15 points above severely retarded is still retarded bruv

I never understood why this wasn't done early on. Probably can be traced back to jewish interests.

Spread this! Post fucking everywhere that has nigsanoggin!

If I had enough money to send half the blacks back to Africa, I'd send them all half-way.

No, actually Liberia was started by the American Colonization Society.

Fuck you, I just choked on my drink I laughed so hard.

Maybe a deal with CHYNA could be made where they'll receive these new nigger slaves with about 10 more IQ points than their African counterparts. Jew the jew back.

This is hilarious, but it has to be fake. There are millions of niggers in the US.

lolz

Googled his name, it's fake.

Niggers and philantropy don't mix like two dicks bros.

There's no other explanation that makes sense. A million or two for every single nigger to go away forever is such a no-brainer.

What if we took the money we give to israel and used it to refurbish Liberia, and had them take in a large share of blacks?

this, 70-85 IQ is borderline Intellectual functioning

if you offered a nigger 10 grand to fuck off and not come back, most would take it

A million dollars per nigger, let alone per family, is such an insignificant amount of money when we're talking about a government. It is peanuts. Probably spend more plowing snow in Jersey during a single winter.

An F-22 is, what, 25 million? I know a B-2 is, depending on how you read the actual costs when taking R&D into account, around 1.7 to 2 billion.

That's a lotta niggers.

FUCKS SAKE, YOU IDIOTS, IT'S FAKE! GOOGLE THE NAME. EVEN STORMFRONT DIDN'T FALL FOR IT, ONE FUCKING YEAR AGO.

FUCKS SAKE, YOU IDIOTS, IT'S FAKE! GOOGLE THE NAME. EVEN STORMFRONT DIDN'T FALL FOR IT, ONE FUCKING YEAR AGO.

It would be $40 trillion to get rid of all of them.

TBH most would take $50k which is doable.

newsfags I swear

but niggers being niggers, they would come back anyway

the DOD lost 6.6 TRILLION.
50 million niggers
$132,000 FOR EVERY NIGGER
H O L Y . F U C K

It's not even whether or not this is fake. It's that getting niggers the fuck out of Western civilization is a survival imperative. They can't fucking be here anymore and they need to be removed. It's not about your business. It's not about you virtue signaling with the "good ones". It's not about military service. It's not about some nigger you met at Subway who "named the jew". They just can't be here anymore.

Otherwise the problems we have been dealing with for the past 60+ years will just keep getting worse. It's about solving problems, not managing them because you want to keep a wedge against labor around.

Seriously tho, you can just calculate the break-even point of the lump sum that you give them to emigrate.
The can't come back of course.

Phuck.

Not if I'm vetting :^)

pavement apes

Wait what
How much fucking money does this guy have?
I know he's a billionaire, but GOD DAMN

500 black families
Assuming an average of 2 children, that's 2000 blacks.

The words 'African billionaire' should of tipped you off

Someone post to 4chan, im banned. They will make this happen.