Putin bends the knee to the God Emporer

Putin requests for US/Russian relations to improve, though expect the process to be arduous. Despite the recent difficulties, President Putin is expressing that he would like to restore global stability.

Russia Today - Putin on Trump victory: Russia is ready to restore relations with US
youtube.com/watch?v=4uOPFTnHG-Q

i think you have problem with your understanding, Putin sad that it wasn't Russia's fault that the relations worsened ===>it means it was the USA's

does this sound to you as a bend of a knee?

OP is a faggot

Americunts being arrogant cunts as per usual.

I view this pronounced, world-wide broadcast as an open declaration to people as well as leaders that Putin wants to work with the God Emperor. He openly announced that he wants to work with Trump, I'd call that bending the knee when we were verging into war over IS/Syria.

Your post was like reading ((( Yahoo ))) answers.

It's not arrogance when you win this hard

Lol no. Trump/Putin alliance when?

Putin came through.

Come on we're the world's arrogant asshole we brag but you still love us or if not we beat you up.

I just want us to be friends
Hillary winning could have sparked the Red Scare and the fears throughout the Cold War all over again.

We fucking avoided that bullet entirely and I just want Russia to be our pals.

Shut up Jewish faggot.

Bending your knee means you submit you dumb fuck.

This is huge.

Finally, the cold war can end.

I agree user, I don't want a re-tread of the Cold War. I may like Guns but I don't like war, and we're going to need to get along with Russia if we want to get a counter to Chinas economic shenanigans.

Hopefully Putin can redpill Trump on Assad. American, Russian and Assad armies would fucking decimate (((ISIS))).

He is already redpilled on Assad, I think.

I don't think you know what this means

(((They))) want WWIII. Thats why they where starting shit with Russia over stuff that is none of our business.

For all GW's faults he at least knew how to get along with Putin. There was ZERO chance of a war with Russia. They where considered our allies back then.

PUTIN TRUMP ALLIANCE PURGING ALL KEBAB WHEN?!?!?!?!?!

Shaking hands, not bending the knee.

It wasn't a bending of the knee, but a head nod between kings. Putin is a strong leader for standing up to ZOGmerica for so long.

Wonder what their stance on China will be

How is not trying to trigger a completely pointless nuclear war that would destroy both countries 'bending the knee'?