HOW DO WE HELP COMEY?

Trump has won and Comey is in possession of the 650,000 email that proves the pedophile rings, the treason, the pay to play, and the blackmail.

Obama and Hillary cannot allow this to stand since both the hag and King Nigger will be implicated–as well as McCain, Graham, Leiberman, and the entire pedophile organization both in and outside of the US.

As such, King Nigger wants to fire him under the auspices of incompetence. I'm not certain how smooth he can make the process, but both he and Hilldawg will use any means necessary to keep those emails secret. Either Comey's gonna go silently into the night or end up dead.

I'm not sure if we can count on him to pull an epic Hoover maneuver and threaten Obama with an early release if they try to tighten the screws on him, so I'm trying to consider alternative options.

Thoughts?

Step 1: Keep him alive.

Step 2: It's all in the numbers.

I dont think we can rely on Comey.
He's going to fold under the pressure of a Trump presidency anyway. May be wiser to find bros working for the feds who can leaks us shit to go through.

Nigger, Comey is a scumbag piece of dogshit. Fuck him. Let him burn. The people we should be helping are the few honest FBI agents that have been suffering under Comey's shit leadership.

I don't think he's corrupt, but he's certainly been compromised so I don't know how reliable he is.

It might be better to safeguard the emails from tampering and then find a more suitable head.

You think Trump is going to suppress the info?

At the moment HE IS USEFUL TO US.

Because Trump was elected, it is in his best interest to keep a death grip on his emails to insure his survival as well as serve our purposes by giving Trump the opportunity to drop them on the world.

well, trump is walking on eggshells right now. yeah, he just won (MAGA!!!!) but he doesnt want to incite the left into rioting. theyre already rioting in parts of cali. if trump arrested hillary or comey any time soon the left will likely riot and it will evolve into a civil war. trump knows this. right now he needs us to connect the dots. if we can prove pedophilia or child sex trafficking, even the left will go along with hillary's and comey's sentencing. i could be wrong tho.

He already said Hillary dindu nuffin. Sending good goy Comey a book of the best suicide letters is all that can be done.

He's a traitor. He got to where he is by being a friend of the establishment. How many times does it have to be said, Holla Forums? Look into his past. He's swooped in and saved the Clintons and Bushes before. The man is bought and paid for.

The best hope for the truth getting out is lower level FBI agents having discreet copies of the emails, and then a Trump administration firing Comey and purging his inner circle and loyalists. If Obama happens to fire Comey first, I'm not sure it makes much difference. If anything, it gives further legitimacy to Trump's idea of a special prosecutor looking into the whole affair.

Fuck this traitor. There is enough evidence on WikiLeaks to indite Hillary, and the Clinton Foundation. If this guy does anything to impede their prosecution, he's obstructing justice and will be in a jail cell too.

I'm well aware that Comey is a corrupt dick. Nowhere did I–or would I–try and shill for Comey's character. But consider the antecedents:

1) He is hated by both sides.

2) Assuming Obama doesn't try and remove him with crowbar or a Glock, he will be subject to Trump.

3) Because he will be subject to Trump, there is no risk of either Obama or Hillary being able to pardon each other.

4) Trump is definitely not in Hillary's little black book of blackmail.

5) Taking into consideration that Trump is not in danger of being leveraged by Hillary's emails, neither he nor Comey will be dissuaded from releasing its contents within the context of a Trump presidency.

6) Assuming Comey himself, is implicated however, he can make a deal to keep them safe since he has something to lose.

This puts our camp in a good position to finally get the truth out there and finally burn it all to the ground, and disillusion the people with regards to Hillary and the Democratic party–and a decent portion of the Republicans–for the next fucking century or two. It is a redpill to end all redpills that will get people to ask more questions about what's been going on for that last 200 years and wake up a slumbering Western Civilization.

We have to consider how we can take advantage. Suppose for a moment, we circulated the idea that Obama has it out for Comey because he dirt on him–or event that he wants Comey dead. If we can trend that perception, they'll be deterred from ghosting his ass.

Corrupt piece of shit or not Comey did the right thing by delaying prosecution until after the nigger in chief is out of office. He could have pardoned Hillary.

Now we have a chance to prosecute her, but only after Trump is sworn in. We don't need Comey for that, just a DOJ willing to file charges.

Then he needs to stomp on those traitor eggs with steel toe boots.

You are completely wrong. Trump needs to do the exact opposite of what you want. Arrest Hillary as soon as possible. Lock her up, no bail. Make an example out of her and charge her with capital treason. Let the American people finally get the chance to judge that traitor. While Trump is at it, make an example out of the cuckservative Paul Ryan. Start a FBI investigation on him. Corrupt anti-American politicians will never like Trump. Good. But they will fear him. That's justice.

"It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both."

Niccolo Machiavelli.

Continued.

Gif related.

Trump is explicitly in her little black book, why do you think we found out so much about him only now that he goes against her?
Comey is hosed on account of perjury, hatch act, and contaminating an active investigation.

Obama can pardon Hillary all he wants.
Comey isn't delaying shit, Hillary is hurt by having it open, why do you think the letter sapped 22% and election from her?
A trial is exactly what Hillary wants, and has said so. It requires people to show proof that she is guilty beyond reasonable doubt or more, something that not even Holla Forums has acheived.
It only gets worse with the prosecutor, as they have to show entirely that it was Hillary, which they can't and never will be able to because Hillary hasn't done the stuff a prosecutor is sent after.
As is, you're going to see this whole Hillary stuff drop off in February and not return until she gets a position somewhere again.

Screen cap this and put it next to the other future reference stuff.

We were supposed to do DOTR today, but I'm the only one who bothered to actually show up.
What happened to ballot or bullet today? Its the rain isn't it?

If the NYPD is the be believed, they got her dead to rights with an image set of her and Huma eating pizza.

Are the you saying the claim is bullshit?

And?
I eat pizza, what's the issue?

…….Are you fucking with me or have you simply not been paying attention?

I think you're just trying to be coy here with slang instead of using the terms I can find in Black's law dictionary rather than having to consult ghetto dack.
So you know, make with the actual words instead of hiding them, otherwise explain how eating something of several primary food groups is such a big deal.

Eat shit, you cocksucking faggot.

If you'd paying attention to the Podesta/Hillary are pedophile threads, you'd know that pizza is pedophile slang for young girl.

Hillary and Huma had a threesome with an underage girl.

See is it so hard to say the truth without running around hiding it?
Especially when people keep using different slang for Hillary and Huma's lesbian loving.

Do you still not understand why his brother is connected to cf? He's an fbi plant.

I am WELL AWARE of his connection to the CF.

My point is that, now that Killary's power has been compromised, so to are his priorities and his incentives to go along with her.

We poo-poo the idea of meme-ing Comey into a perceived ally.

This is classic D&C tactics. Put forth the perception that he's out to get her now that Trump's victory is assured, and he'll be left no choice but to do our bidding when Killary and King Nigger get it in their heads that he's going to screw him over.

Remember Rome and Brutus and the graffiti on the walls. The dissident senate memed Ceasar's death into existence. We can do the same with Comey.

*we SHOULDN'T poo-poo the idea.

Fucking phone.

Nah.

No. The FBI is.

Why do you pretend that Comey is a person? He isn't. He's just Obama's puppet. Nothing more, nothing less. He's probably going to be Arkancided before Trump is even sworn in.

WaPo had an article stating that he could do so even if Shillary hasn't been formally charged with a crime (yet). I'm no legal expert, but the author believed the Ford->pardon->Nixon thing set precedent in the matter.

Comey is a bro. I think he kamikaze'd his rep and career to try to spread bad PR about Clinton when the iron was hot.

Based Comey may seem like a ineffectual waivering fool, but perhaps it all went according to plan. He put the seed of doubt in the public's mind and let it grow.

Based Comey.

You're are.. ahh.. new here aintcha' friend?

By multiple razorbacks to the head?