RIGHT WING DEPORTATION SQUAD - Part 2 Retry

Now that trump has finally become POTUS, ICE will finally be operational again, lets get those deportation rollin!

BASIC OBJECTIVE:

1. Investigate social media and find someone admitting to being an illegal immigrant
2. Search for that individual's Dox information
3. go to ICE and fill up a form with all the details you have gathered along with the evidence proving their illegality (screenshots of posts, images)

HOW DO I FIND AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT?

Here are some key behaviors and things you will probably encounter from an illegal:

- Evasive Behavior
- Bad english skills, might switch to their native language every now and then
- Living in most blue states that voted for clinton, see Electoral map for references.
- Frequents wal-mart and plenty of random shopping malls
- Dark skinned, and strange hair color style (unamerican cuts) should be pretty obvious
- Living in commie-like apartment blocks/community that is 3 floor, try to find an apartment for rent below 1,000 USD and it's location
- Near schools, most illegals that brings along large families tend to live near school areas for their kids, they never pay their child's lunch money because the school pays it for them
- have broken down cars with no insurance (used cars)
- perhaps very paranoid on social media crying to their family that trump won and therefore, deportation is go, use this to find them effectively.

ON SOCIAL MEDIA

search for keywords like "illegal alien, illegal immigrant, get deported, deportado, Inmigración ilegal, etc." you'll likely find people admitting that they are illegal, sometimes
their american race traitor girlfriends will give them away, try to get into an illegal's head and see what they are typing right now, type shit in spanish and see where that leads you.

HOW TO SPECIFICALLY REPORT

usa.gov/deportation
To report someone you think may be in the USA illegally, use this online form or call 1-866-347-2423 (in the U.S., Mexico, or Canada) or 1-802-872-6199 (from other countries). After the deportation process begins: An Immigration Court in the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) hears the related case.

ice.gov/contact
HERE IS THE REPORT FORM:
www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

cbp.gov/border-security/along-us-borders/border-patrol-sectors

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/malinagabiola/status/796209119233507328
twitter.com/J_Majesty_/status/796204516718743552
twitter.com/based_grace/status/796411846966190080
twitter.com/slimjadey__/status/789241541755666432
twitter.com/BsBschroeder5/status/784236529455468549
twitter.com/sophiepansykrug/status/796427296383127552
twitter.com/All_Time_Paige/status/796362888067903490
twitter.com/jilliannej/status/796220380377587712
twitter.com/amandavaught/status/759585207070535680
twitter.com/Htruong91/status/796228809011920896
twitter.com/OhHaughtDamn/status/796218864006819840
twitter.com/terencewatson5/status/796209795804053505
twitter.com/Calvin__I/status/796414312474546176
twitter.com/KeanRoyn/status/796433269042642945
twitter.com/bellawellala/status/796228242470359041
twitter.com/xmadvillain/status/796211411810537472
twitter.com/tropamarxista/status/796352513708584960
twitter.com/AlexKilts/status/796388506813792256
snopes.com/van-full-of-illegals-shows-up-to-vote-clinton-at-six-polling-places/
archive.is/Xg6He
pewhispanic
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1037833.html
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#undocumentedunafraid
my.mixtape.moe/bwiptv.svg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know Holla Forums has been receiving traffic like never before because of this election, so i'll try to keep the thread alive with what have dugged up.

Also, this is a goldmine, looks like the racetraitors are planning to marry their mexican boyfriends before they get deported, we should dig through information and get them deported faster before they gain citizenship.

twitter.com/malinagabiola/status/796209119233507328
twitter.com/J_Majesty_/status/796204516718743552
twitter.com/based_grace/status/796411846966190080
twitter.com/slimjadey__/status/789241541755666432
twitter.com/BsBschroeder5/status/784236529455468549
twitter.com/sophiepansykrug/status/796427296383127552
twitter.com/All_Time_Paige/status/796362888067903490
twitter.com/jilliannej/status/796220380377587712

Let's all help ICE with our memes!

Also, what about the illegals that may have said they're moving to canada? Could we force them there?

twitter.com/amandavaught/status/759585207070535680
twitter.com/Htruong91/status/796228809011920896
twitter.com/OhHaughtDamn/status/796218864006819840
twitter.com/terencewatson5/status/796209795804053505

Also ask these vengeful folk to give you the dox of the illegal:
twitter.com/Calvin__I/status/796414312474546176
twitter.com/KeanRoyn/status/796433269042642945

twitter.com/bellawellala/status/796228242470359041
twitter.com/xmadvillain/status/796211411810537472
twitter.com/tropamarxista/status/796352513708584960

For fuck's sakes lads, when are we gonna deport them?

CLEAN THE FILTH

No because IQ tests are required. They'll all go to Mexico or go swim with the sharks for all I care.

PURGE

Can foreigner privilege become a thing?

am I doin it right?

Perfect.

We should all buy ICE hats too. The illegals need to get the show on the road.

BUMP!

Teacher asking questions on twitter about what to say to her illegal 3th grader

twitter.com/AlexKilts/status/796388506813792256

What did Trump say about legal residents?

If I remember correctly, that they can stay.
The whole thing with the port in the wall, through which immigrants can enter legally.

tfw no deplorable residents.

heh

classic.

WEW

(Checked)

snopes.com/van-full-of-illegals-shows-up-to-vote-clinton-at-six-polling-places/

rebump

The OP picture is cool as heck, can I save it ?

not burger, so at least have a bump

How jewish are you?

0%

checked.

Dump more of those. I know some spics on kikebook that I'm gonna start terrorizing. I'll Make America Great Again just by getting them to deport themselves and their anchor babies out of fear.

you should start off by posting that you have acquired a hunt permit for illegals.

RIGHT WING DEPORTATION SQUADS
I
G
H
T

W
I
N
G

D
E
P
O
T
A
T
I
O
N

S
Q
A
U
D
S

MEME IT

kek wants this to happen, make it happen fam.

Don't forget about the Jamaicans and Haitians who come in illegally

EVERY LAST ILLEGAL WILL BE HUNTED DOWN AND BE DEPORTED BACK TO MEJICO

If you can provide any evidence that reports are taken seriously by ICE I would get involved with this whole hog

Barring that… this seems like pointless keyboard warriorism

There should be an ICE reality TV show that follows around 20-something year old Holla Forumsacks who have started working in Trump's deportation force as they spout memes while putting handcuffs on Josés.

Vid related would be the theme song for the series. From 0:00 to 0:19.

Based on how well shows like COPS are, I could see this being a hit show

Oh fucking damn it Holla Forums.
Fucking damn it.

I had a fucking (retard) of a friend that (probably) used Holla Forums but was against Trump (him being scared by the media, brown skinned and bisexual, as he claimed).
So yesterday I jokingly said I was going to dox him and send the information to Trump, when all I did was punch his name over google and see the resultts.

He deleted all of his accounts and left a message saying I was a threat and he had to think about his security.
Fucking damn it, no wonder he shat his pants with threads like this around.

I mean shit, it's not like what you're doing is wrong but the timing fucked things up for me big times.
Sage for offtopic.

I really would love it if they had an enlistment-style program for the ICE where you can go to a camp to learn how to shoot and get /fit/, then go hunt illegals in the southwest.
Comfy as fuck

Hats? I'm donating my entire part time job's paycheck to those glorious bastards.

Based user, gracias senior!

If he called you a threat, he is not your friend. Shithead sounds mentally unstable too. Doot let them physically near you again, attack on sight man.

any of you neckbeards have time to infiltrate soros headquarters? Sure would be awesome if someone was working on the inside

www.opensocietyfoundations.org/grants/soros-equality-fellowship-20161024

mfw all these digits

When I see these photos, I keep getting the same image in my head over and over - a veterinarian that just pulled an obstinate and engorged tick off a dog

Bump for OP with a plan. Do your part to MAGA.

bump

He was one of the guys I assumed to be the most level headed.
I mean shit, we have one guy in our group that is absolutely against Trump but we can have discussions with him without he getting triggered at all times.

Ah well, better to lose them than to get them I guess, I still saw him as a friend though.

on second image, is that an actual uniform from ICE?

Are we gonna do this to tumblristas, too?

Look at all these high quality voters. Why on earth would we want to deport people who are clearly net benefits for our society? :^)

checked.

Hitler Dubs confirm this is a good idea

Tumblr should be our prime target. It's something that non-americans like me can do as you don't need to be in any specific country to access the web.

Shameless self check, this is now a dubs thread.
Polite sage because this isn't contributing to discussion

Gotta catch 'em all.

That's exactly what it means, "syd."

MAKE THIS A MAGA HAT

I had a faggot do that to me before the election. I reached out again, last night, try to see if he could talk like an adult, but nope. Super blocked. Faggots are dead to me now.

We aren't all that bad user, just most of us.

Danke.

I've not seen a thread deserving so much of a bump yet this month.

Just start a movement "We need people to speak out." as protest. So all the illegals out themselves.

this is a good idea. But, aim it at the friends and family of illegals, not necessarily the illegals themselves. most of them are probably too paranoid to say anything

hey, how about this, lets make a twitter hashtag, pretend to be part of the protest and get illegals to out themselves, get them to post pictures of their faces with a sign saying "i'm an illegal and I am against trump" then this movement grows and more illegals fall for it, we dox the majority of them and post their info on ICE alongside of them admitting on being illegal

Dude, think. If he was your friend, he probably trusted you. What the hell would you think if someone you trusted said he was going to give all your dox to the antifa, and you knew the guy was an antifa sympathizer?

Congrats on throwing your friend AND our President under the bus. It's this sort of thing that convinces the normies that President Trump means there's always room in the ovens for them.

nah m8 I google searched coast guard boat seize and found and article where they seized some boat Haitians and brought them back home

THIS.

Make Social Media Accounts for Undocumented People Support

#UndocumentedUnite
#PetitionForKeepingUsHome
#StrengthInNumbers
#ICECantComeForAllofUs
#UndocumentedAndProud
#TrumpCantComeForAllofUs
#KeepMyLovedOnesHome
#UndocumentedFaces
#UndocumentedHumanBeings
#SaveMyFriend
#HowCanLoveBeIllegal
#NoHumanBeingIsIllegal
#UndocumentedLove

Basically what we may want to do is introduce a very lucrative opportunity to virtue signal so it bypasses the little mind that they have so they disclose information.

I work in restaurant management. For those of you NEETfaggots unfamiliar with a check from payroll it comes in an envelope with some transparent little windows to see your name and address so you know it's yours.

Well, theres a few employees that all have checks with their addresses the same as the restaurant so I plan to take a photo of all the checks with the same address and mail it in to ICE, or whoever.

The only problem I see is this could potentially fuck my employer which would in turn fuck me so I may not want to do this. Maybe I'll just keep it as insurance.

do it user, let it all burn

That is cool as fuck. I want to join Texas Border Patrol now

How hard will it be to get a job deporting illegals?

Restaurants are going to be scrambling for legal white workers once all the spics are gone. Do it, you'll always be able to find another job.

Saw an ad for this around a week ago. There are already support groups for illegals.
archive.is/Xg6He

You need a bump

pewhispanic org/files/reports/133.pdf

==HERE'S WHERE YOU FIND THEM!!!!=

SET UP A SUPPORT GROUP TWITTER IN YOUR AREA TO MAKE A HONEYPOT

WEW

I fucking hate soros so much.

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1037833.html

Look at these fucking retards.

Look up #UndocumentedUnafraid on twitter.

That's where the illegals are.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#undocumentedunafraid

This is embarrassing.

do it 1-2 at a time user. this way your place can re-hire and won't go under. don't blitz the entire thing at once.

Who the fuck wears those pants and thinks they look good?

Top faggot. Go back to whatever shitheap you crawled out of

poor people

http:// archive.is/JKz9m

Many states started issuing Divers Licenses to illegals. Obama's DHS also made drivers licenses nationally searchable WITH facial recognition. If ICE was given access to this they could drive around and get hits from a dash cam.

Also many sanctuary cites issue their own ID's to illegals. Another nice list to work from.

bump

this is why we have to help him, lets do our best to SURPASS his promise of 3 million.

Cold as ICE, user.

Dumb bitch. If she'd just shut her smug mouth, he might not be deported, but she couldn't help it. HE HAS TO GO BACK.

this
convince them that ICE is really rough and dangerous and they're much safer just heading back of their own volition :^)

bump for great justice.

Ammo up and get ready to defend myself. Duh.

Just go door to door in Wimuama, FL and 75% of people answering are illegal

lel

lol
You know he's just going to deport the ones with a recent violent criminal record right?
And that you faggots should get jobs? Do you want to be fruit pickers or drug dealers? cuz that's what you're going to get once you boot out the hispanics.

Hahahahahahaha

it'll be so easy, i'll sign up as a wall builder, you'll see, i'll make the wall beautiful.

is there an archive for that thread? its now 404.

This.

My sister is a 6th grade teacher. Bean niggers are fully infesting the public education system. About 3/4 of her students are illegals, or the children of illegals (possibly born here). These kids get free lunch, and even free breakfast. Even though the demographics of the area she teaches in isn't that heavily hispanic, the ratio of hispanics in public education is off the charts.

Get to know public school teachers. Even though they are fully unionized and seem like cogs in the left's crime syndicate, individually, they HATE the unbearable influx of subhuman illegals they have to deal with. And the illegal parents are beyond insufferable. Entitled, ignorant, stupid, and with a huge chip on their collective shoulders because of 'anti-racist' marxist programming. Unless the teacher is an ESL (English second language) teacher, they are going to hate these illegal scum and want them gone. Odds are they will give you a list of students and their parents' name and home address. Yeah… they have that.

pic related. your tax dollars feeding illegal immigrants.

It's not illegal to "murder" an illegal. Laws are implicitly and explicitly there to protect citizens.

good luck in (((court))) though.

I used to be an illegal when I was a young bab, although I was a european migrant, we just came in, lived in the US for a couple of years and I was dragged back to my country, thank God.

I couldn't prevent this because my parents dragged me into their mess, after encountering Holla Forums, atlast I see the cancer that illegal immigration can cause.

bump

803 hester st arlington
a tranny that sued the government for a million and brought over 10 illegal immigrants 8 which are living with them currently

did you file it on ICE?

wew

they're my neighbors I feel slightly bad but its pretty fucked up how he/she just gets to sue the government because ice put her on the correct jail cell he's a guy but identifies as a woman so he was able to sue the government and was granted over 1 million split between their lawyer of course and on top of that he/she brings all of his/her relatives over from frucking Honduras and El Salvador to I'm talking about 10 members 6 kids that take all the gibmeedats that the district provides for them that they have never contributed to this fucking society, they're part of the reason this country is shit and of course the judge for granting her fucking 1 million. I hope Trump deports his/her fucking ass

In other words I'm not sure if reporting it to ICE would even help anymore. Change has to come from the fucking top

San antonio here is pozzed as fuck, so many illegals

Don't feel bad. mexico would even deport these fu ks.

Ive noticed you faggots haven't doxxed anyone. only retarded SJW DREAMer illegals proudly flaunt that shit. Normal Latino illegals are out of tune with Amerishit millennial faggot culture.

You know at the end of the day a lot of these people are hardworking and lack ways to integrate. It beyond a racial issue I believe. You think globalization has fucked the U.S then you can imagine what its done to countries like MX, Guatemala and Honduras who's ruling elite don't give a single fuck about middle class and below.

kek. fuckin saved.

Hilarious. Nationalism is the new wave so they'll be able to integrate quite nicely back into their homeland.

svg of your pic my.mixtape.moe/bwiptv.svg

bamparu