Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Rhtif
twitter.com/IAMKRIS24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some comments

==THANKS FOR ALL THE RARE PEPES, GRANDPA=

fucked up redtext
kill me pls

Yet he won so many grade school mock elections by such wide margins that they were shutting them down. Gen Z is tired of cucks as far as i can tell.

YOU ARE AN ODIOUS PROPAGANDA MILL, NO ONE OTHER THAN A LEFTIST COULD STAND TO READ YOUR UNFUNNY TRASH
YOU BASTARDS ACTUALLY CLAIMED IT WAS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION FOR WHITES TO SHOP AT THRIFT STORES

The deevolution of Cracked is one of the saddest things I've seen. I loved their obscure history lessons.

Brexit all over again

Don't you mean

GENERATION ZYKLON

Same. They used to actually be funny and informative, sad that they let their social justice take front seat over comedy.

THEY KNOW THEIR TIME IS UP. TODAY THE JEWS, TOMORROW THE OTHERKIN!

I love it

It's always irritating when they basically gloat about our "imminent demise" but we should take heart from this. This anti white bullshit has redpilled MANY Whites all over the world, and it will only redpill more of us as they push it. When they use this rhetoric they push all but the most self hating cucks over to us

There is nothing better than a non white celebrating the destruction of the white race when it comes to waking normies up. I've got a feeling there is going to be a lot of this type of talk approaching.

It's sad and funny that people don't realize just how difficult it is to maintain a billionaire level wealth even if you're born into it and get the control handed over.

It's because when people hear billionaire, they immediately assume all your assets are liquid (as unrealistic as that might seem to anyone with any knowledge) and safeguarding the value of assets is something they never think of precisely because they spend everything as soon as they get them.

TL:DR - Poor people keep assuming their money will be there tomorrow.

ooooh this is good and salty

Dear White People, Stop Saying Everything Will Be OK
By Teresa Lee

archive.is/Rhtif

Cracked is one of the flagships of the movement who attacked whites who just wanted to have fun, for being whites and having fun. They are one of the groups who directly led to the election of Trump, and they continue to unwittingly campaign for his re-election.
That should be purgatory enough for having ruined a once good website.

Can this cuck just release his third god damn book already so I can rope him for how shit it'll be?

hehehe

I warned you about those chink subhumans.

Few lines later:

Stupid, cognitive dissonance, self hating, liberal cuck

btw, I always said leftists are leftists because they want to 'feel smart' and to be 'progressive', not because they're actually smart - Only because of the left image as the 'smart ones'

Yeah, right. That's why when playing League of Legends, the first thing you see in chat is "i hate jews". This applies to almost any game. The leftist media and political correctness banned those words from sight with censorship and are thus unaware how many people are actual racists. This is great and will keep on producing surprises in the future.

Holy shit @ this fag's TL
twitter.com/IAMKRIS24

this is one of the dumbest niggest i've encountered on social media

I'm 23, you beta fucks. I'm going to be a bane in your existence for years to come.

Dubs confirm. This recent protesting/violence over Trump's victory is redpilling in ways that I'd never thought possible. If liberals want to tout white genocide as a wonderful thing, let them. Never interrupt the enemy while they're making a mistake.

21 years old here

FeelsGoodMan

Except white people 18-25 voted Trump at 53%. Whenever they post "If only Memelennials voted then Hillary would be president" you need to remember a huge amount of millennials now are niggers, spics and gooks.

What he means by this is that whites are an aging demographic. Trump won the 18-25 age group with whites, problem is that they're a very slim majority of that age group and if you go much below that its a minority.

(((reasons)))

Is my signal to stop reading. Fuck you, no more free rides.

He's not a chink. His real name is Jason Pargin.

David Wong is such a shitter

No. The left leaning audience was a result of this hypocritical cultural appropriating racist transchink Jason Pargin's (David Wong) relentless effort throughout his entire editorship to push SJW ideology. Most of the guys who came for jokes, random facts and cleavages in list form slowly lost interest when articles about social justice, misogyny and rape culture gradually became the norm.

Cucked finally revealed it's final form when they let a known CON artist and harasser write her own article in defense of herself; then Pargin declared that any evidence of her wrongs are lies and anyone who even thinks about them should be ashamed of their wrongthink.

Liberalism is a hilarious mental disorder. They try to bullshit their way to explain why they failed without looking at the cause or effect, as if the answer is some pre-conceived outlier that will apply to every situation.

First of all, that says MORE about retarded Millennial liberals than it does about old Red State grandparents. The fact that lefties bullshit on Twitter and are lazy as fuck is the reason they've been losing so fucking hard for the last six or so years. Grandma doesn't know how to use Amazon but she knows how to wheel her ass on down to the school gymnasium and Vote Trump while some box-glass, shaved-head, andro-twink gets barebacked in a truck stop bathroom and uploads it to Vine.

The only outrages and disasters are the retarded hipster tech bubble that will pop when the market corrects itself and these fucking freeloaders with their useless degrees will have to eat shit and get a job at a factory that Trump brought back from overseas, which is a plus.

Fucking ingrates and idiots; the whole lot.

Friendly reminder that Wong is (((Wong))) and a faggot.

I do love his description, though. If he had awareness, he'd start thinking his way through the logic of the statement. Hillary, lacking any leadership qualities, had to work like a Japanese beaver to manipulate and blackmail her way to the top…and it STILL wasn't enough to stop a man with real leadership qualities from lazily curb-jobbing her life's work. Maybe her shit was weak all along, Tyrone?

There's no better cure against liberalism than honest work.

holy fuck that tweet

just shows how fucking incompetent hillary is

Fund it.

Kek concurs

A "backlash" is when someone is being pushed in a way they do not want to be pushed, and they start pushing back. A backlash is a counter-attack. And you can't counter-attack without being attacked in the first place. What (((Wong))) is doing here is admitting what a pack of cunts they are.

Of course. Because your kind of smug fuck never has any doubts about his plan of action, never makes contingency plans, and always, ALWAYS underestimates the intelligence of his enemies. If Wong and his type were a cartoon character, they'd be G1 Starscream.

I'm 96 years old and I've gassed a few jews in my time.

^This. I read cracked a few years back and the tone shift drove me away even before I was redpilled.