(((They))) are othering and attacking White women

And it's good for us. We always know the left hated White women but they played nice with them to divide White men from their women.

Now, looks like the cat's coming out of the bag.

archive.is/eQuzX

Just search Twitter for "white women" it's a shitstorm of mostly nog and spick females crying "White women are more loyal to whiteness than women of color wow just wow".

Let's hope this will eventually lead to White women getting more awakened and aware that it's not just a war on White men, but them, too.

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FR2UQ
archive.is/Q2AX7
twitter.com/HuffPostImpact/status/796399309763805184
twitter.com/sarah_grossman
cnn.com/2016/11/09/opinions/trumps-win-women-filipovic/
forward.com/sisterhood/353945/so-um-about-the-white-female-vote/
forward.com/sisterhood/353870/white-women-helped-elect-trump-how-should-white-jewish-women-react/
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q="white feminism"&src=typd
archive.is/pyORv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shame the white women for sticking by their man.

This isn't anything new, goy

sage

"WE" should not have voted for Trump, should we have Goyi…..er….I mean…fellow white people.

it is semi new in the past they would have only said "WHITE MEN" and "WHITE PEOPLE" and never attacking White women specifically.

White women were never just villified like this

the article is written by a halfspick halfkike btw user

This can only be good for us.

Look at the comments section, so much butthurt.

The nerve on these fucks who think our election is there election. Like they have a right to be shocked and have a say in our politics.

These parasites in Tijuana demand we elect Hillary.

Sometimes it's torture being white and having superior values like honesty and integrity.

They're really dumb enough to make the same mistake again?

This should be encouraged.

Fuck off, Sinead. No love for your kind around here.

AYYYYYYYYY, I hope white women aren't retarded enough to fall for this.

no shit, true

This is driven by megabutthurt nonwhite women who hate white girls

as long as they know they are hated and targeted, it's good for us

The majority of White women voted for Trump? Bullshit! white women are all shit! Anglin said so!

Our women didn't fail us.
Don't fail them.
Name the Jew.

Dont ya love how Kikes pretend to be white to shame white people. These disgusting bastards need to be outed to all of the normies who voted Trump into office.

That should be our next mission. Show the average Trump supporters the reality of anti white Jewish hate and manipulation.

kek, don't hold your breath. The responsibility to 'wake up' falls with the reasoning sex

66% of them did my man, and spicks and boons are buttmad about it. Seriously search "White women" in quotes in twitter right now. The anti-White woman stuff is intense, now.

I was just being sarcastic.

This is how the leftists always handle losing. Unlike us, they don't discuss what went wrong or how to change up their tactics, they just establish a circular firing squad and go to town.

Well, they are. This election won't magically redeem them, you white-knighting faggot.

FELLOW

She's not even white, its similar to the mixed breeds at college who think their white. They race bend whenever its most useful for them.

This is why you don't have mixed children fam.

66% of them are Trump voters man

A lot of them are not shit. The stereotype that White women are le corrupt degenerate shitty feminists is just not true. Some are, but most aren't.

Also a lot of the so called White feminists are really kikesses.

You must be a femanon or just massive, spineless faggot.

Non-whites everybody

Trump is the natural result of the left's highly politically correct, anti-white, anti-male and anti-American rhetoric.

Turns out if you demonize the people you disagree with, paint them as racists and oppressors and tell them that any and all of the successes are a result of some unearned "privilege," they will create a counter-revolution.

Progressives, Trump is the consequence of your actions, your rhetoric, and the identity politics you brought into American politics.

You made your bed, now lie in it.

This is disgusting, maybe it was the constant attacking and scapegoating of White people (by Crimes that were really committed by Jews) that made them vote for Trump to begin with. I'm telling you there is a huge anti-white backlash

But…. but user… Ruiz-Grossman claims to identify as White. I mean she's half mestizo half Jewish, so 100% white, r-right?

Right??

Which means the other 34% are pieces of shit, that's barely more than 1/3 of a chance of landing a dumb ass whore. Sorry but as the other user pointed out, they're not entirely redeemed, there's still shit to filter out from this swamp to make it into a pristine lake.

Trump is the natural result of Jewish controlled opposition. White people are being set up to be fucked over hard.

You're a bad shill, switch tactics already, this is boring.

Someone posts that 4 pannel cartoon with the jew saying we should end white supremacy and at the end of the cartoon the character has echoes around him.

Feels sexually healing man

No it's good news. The leftwing meme that White women are overwhelmingly backstabbing femishit whores is false. Also a lot of the Clinton voters are probably not 100% shit, just brainwashed.

There are plenty of rightwing White women who are basically on our side. Let's feel good about this.

You just need one good redpilled female, obviously don't marry an anti-Trump bitch. lol.

I dare them to start the race war

If that's true and he's being played like a fiddle, it's more than enough reason not to stop our efforts in exposing Jewry and Internationalist fuckery within the system plus media. This false sense of entitlement, aka gibs me dat, and the demonization of whites has to stop.

Nice try ctr but it's too late, you're still out of a job

Damn should have voted for Shillary! Or Aleppo Man, yep this America First guy just isn't good enough, he's going to put the interests of Israel above America, he's basically saying Israel First!
Kill yourself

Hey! Haven't seen your jewish ass in a while, where'd you and your buddies go for the past couple months, chaim? Pilgrimage to israel, I'd assume. Reported.

glorious

if anything this pushes some % of white females into being redpilled, win-win

the left is like a retarded child that doesn't realize it's making enemies out of everyone

Shit man didn't you get the memo? You are about to lose your job.

Being a fucking idiot who can't think for herself and listens to the lies the media says pretty much makes me label any of them as fucking dumb asses.

My mom is a hardcore WN Trump supporter (actually WN) but was a libshit in her 20s and 30s. It happens. They're not always bad, forever.

Renegade is pushing this Trump=Zionist meme very hard, I'd say it's someone from their circles.

This is just pathetic

White womyn R the devil now, f4m

Fresh anti-whitewomyn screeds
archive.is/FR2UQ

Massively butthurt Black man article
archive.is/Q2AX7

Wait, Huffington Post is a "legitimate" site? I thought it was Onion tier

Nope. Who knows he might do nothing good for us, at all, but he's still better than Clinton. Frikkin duh

Shockingly enough leftists think of it as being more mainstream and trustworthy than most leftwing sites.

Christ. Short of killing them, the next best thing is probably a re-education program to get them uncucked. The average voter (and person) is pretty stupid, they need enlightenment

Women past their 20s begin to wear down, women past their 30s are unsuitable for mating. They might as well be bad for the rest of their life for all I care. Fact is, is that I will never mate with a Killary supporter.

She was never an actual lefty piece of shit she just thought leftism was nice and compassionate, which is dumb but it doesn't make the person a horrible person.

Big difference between the person who thinks being leftwing is just nice vs. the wacko SJW-tier type.

oyy veyyyy

Jealous mexicans wanting to live the dream like their "brothers", only to have their hopes stumped.
Make no mistake, mexicans still living in mexico don't really give a shit about their fellow mexicans in the US, legal or legal. Whoever tells you otherwise is lying to you and to themselves.

t. Mexican living in Mexico who also wants to leave the country but agrees with the Don in that it should be done by following your law

Not really.

You just aren't smart enough to see what he's doing. He's literally making them call themselves out.

so what

How's life where you live ?

Election's over CTR. You can go now.

The Tim Weiss tactic.

Right. Who took millions of dollars from countries that behead their women? Who was going to open the borders so they can start beheading women here? If sexism was your main issue, Trump was least worst by a long shot.

A spic married to a kike is trying to tell "fellow" white women that they are bad goys. Top kek.

Doesn't matter if they're not "bad" they're just unsuitable seeding material due to their mind numbing stupidity and do not deserve my seed. It sadly is that clear cut and dry, if that means negating myself roughly 34% of the population of white women then so be it. There's still roughly 66% left who are not fucking dumbasses that are worth my time and efforts.

My time on earth just like anyone else's is limited, I don't have the luxury of "red pilling" someone who's dumb as a load of bricks. Maybe cucks like won't mind it, so I'll leave it to the likes of people like yourself.

Hitler Quads reveal that this kek is indeed top.

Whatever, I think you're full of shit. No every young sheltered young White woman who believes leftwing propaganda is worthless. Fuck's sake. We need their genetics. This is retarded. Good luck.

Top kek indeed!

this can only help our cause

turn the protected classes against each other, turn the minorities against each other

I've been Jewish mods until after election.

been banned*

Good we need to push for this, feminist and anti-racist groups rejecting guilible white women, will make this subhumans even more sefl segregated,and the white race a bit more united against this common enemy.

I'm living in one of the northern cities, 3 and a half hour drive to the nearest frontier city in Texas. Overall I'm doing okay in the sense that I'm having a steady job and my fmaily and friends are also holding up, but it's a zone with a high living cost and not even getting half of what I could get in the US if I really tried and get an equivalent job there.
Narco violence has hit us heavily in the past years but it seems to be calming down. However I expect that it will rebound once the immigration policies and the wall are set in full motion, but that is a problem that everyone here should expect our government to solve, instead of relying on the US.

It's going to be a hard time living here in the next years mostly because of that, but my real problem is that a lot of people here are still going to look up and blame the Don, Instead of taking it up to the government for getting comfy and letting everyone flee to the US, legally or illegaly, be it for looking for a better future, or to do their shitty drug businesses there.

USA is alredy in the right direction. Now we need an equivalent of Trump who can make Mexico great again. Even moreso considering we alredy have a prospect candidate for one party wanting to play the woman card, just like Clinton. Truly, we are copycats of the United States in many more ways than you would think.Only problem is, we always do it wrong.

exactly

fire up those fake sjw accounts and just help spread anti white womenism (but be believable, don't make it obvious satire)

So I'm presuming you had that swastika tattoo from birth?

kill yourself

A lot of very intelligent, quality whites believe the lie of racial equality because they have little to no contact with feral POCs. That doesn't mean their genes should go down the gutter. They're still our people ffs

That's what I was worried about, but would a "kill all narcos" candidate would even be possible in Mexico ? Your only option to me seems to be continuing what the vigilantes have started a few years ago until narcos are out of business.

This is just the disintegrating debris of the most entitled generation in history finding out their feelings are not the most important thing in the world. Never have we had such a perfect series of echo chambers in such a luxury-softened society be suddenly confronted with brutal reality. By their perception, they actually have been thrown headlong into a universe they don't understand. We're witnessing the Allegory of the Cave in realtime.

MEME IT!

Nothing says White like being proud of your Lah-tee-noh and Jewish mixed heritage, right goyim? America is a nation of immigrants! :^)

Welcome to OUR universe, cunts. Enjoy the ride, because it never ends.

Jew bitch.

That's cultural appropriation.

Isn't this what you wanted, jewish demons? You wanted whites to be isolated, broken, desperate. In their own fuckig homes, in the land that was built by their hands, over their sweat, blood and tears.

You wanted them disenfranchised. You laughed at their "white frailty", told them to man up.

Well, mission acomplished, now we feel like a minority. Except we aren't, now we have the Congress, the Senate and the Whiter-than-ever-house.

And now you are going to eat shit.

Who is frail now? Who should man up now? Now you will walk a fucking mile in our shoes, and when you're done you are going to walk another one, and another one after that.

Are you still locked up in that basement, CTR? Should we send a rescue team?

Enjoy ban, shill

To be fair, my half white half spicy Latina gf voted for Trump last night and if you ask her she will tell you that the jews are responsible for nearly every war in the 20th century.

Here is author's twitter
twitter.com/HuffPostImpact/status/796399309763805184

it's only ok to bloc vote if you suck establishment cock, goyim

twitter.com/sarah_grossman

It's also just as likely they return to the white man for protection. That would make whites whole again. Once whole, the other races will fucking tremble as they did over a hundred years ago when we conquered the world. Poor move, kikes and niggers. Poor move.

every fucking time holy shit

This is a perfect opportunity to show real white women the article and then point out she's Jewish.

They saw that the Trump Train has no brakes, and they wanted to fit in with the in-group.

Look around, man. If you think the vast majority of (American) women aren't garbage, you're nuts.

That's totally going to happen, goy

The "kill all narcos" sentiment is growing strongly in some places, especially since everyone is aware that the police is not doing shit about it. So far no one has come up with that attitude in any government position, mostly because they also frear the narco presence or because they work with them

So the most viable solution so far is to just let the people deal with them. But we would need to have more relaxed gun policies, and I'm pretty sure that will go out of control if not done properly. Likely the government would fuck it up if they give it a chance.

Another problem is that on one side you hear everyone denouncing narco violence and asking the government to take action, while the mass media loves to glorify the "narco lifestyle", and since it gives you easy money and in greater quentities than you would expect to get even with a degree. it's too tempting to the young people.

It's not even funny anymore, you'd think the Jews would have learned from "Coincidence Detector" not to put themselves as the writer of EVERY anti-White article.
As always throughout their 3,000 history and 109 expulsions en masse from the West, they are incapable of learning from their past…

Spot on, my fellow White Nationalist! White women should be forcefully sterilized for the goods of the white race! #WhiteGirlsFuckDogs

we can only hope that will happen. KEK wills it

I think that the left is finally becoming openly anti White woman because Taqeesha and Alejandra are buttmad that they're not as pretty. The left would have to deport womyn of color out of their movements to stop the rising tide of anti-white-woman-ism.

They can't contain it =]

Yeah, sometimes I watch stuff in Spanish and I see the narco music glorifying that drug dealing midget who threatened Trump. Btw do you have "redpilled" Spanish stuff to share or at least stuff that doesn't bitch and moan about politics all the time ?

CF is ALWAYS right fam. Dubs confirm

That's basically the trouble. As long as people have money and want drugs, there will be a market. Kill all narcos sounds like a nice sentiment but it can never actually work in practice. The only thing that can make a difference is making the market legal and subjecting it to government regulation, but that's still unthinkable to many in the Western world. Maybe Trump can change that, he's talked about the drug war being harmful before.

HOW DO YOU DO MY FELLOW RIGHT-WING MEN?

It's called being very interested in a topic, troll.

SMH

You know, Saudi Arabia doesn't have much of a drug problem. #WhiteSharia

Thank Kek for artificial wombs

bump for interest

It's a tactic we can use against them. False-flag from fake kike accounts online to generate more redpilling.
Or at least we might need to if they weren't naming themselves like fucking crazy right now.

Well trolled, user, well trolled

No, unfortunately I don't have any of that stuff, or at least I'm not aware of any source that circulates redpilled info to other channels. I come here to stay informed and I do my best to get my inner friends circle on that, especially during the whole election cycle.
I still couldn't get them on board with the Don but at the very least I convinced them that yesterday we averted a bleak future.

Legalizing the market is also an option but here you would need to wait for a whole generation to die off for it to happen.
Mexico is still a devote catholical country for the most part and a lot of people who could help push legalization forward are simply not going to do it because they still think mariajuana is a tool of Satan or something, to say an example. The worse thing is that much of it happens in the so-called "cosmopolitan" or "commercially developed" cities. It will take a huge paradigm shift to push it in the short term.

Just deport them all no timewasting worrying about muh drug cartel problem

why do you mexicans always like to be like "I'm redpilled and basically white" it's really annoying

Haha, time to redpill!

This was from some chimp shooting

I'm just on a high from the smugness of not toeing the lefty line and winning. I don't claim aryanship.

New CNN article by another fellow (((White womyn))) lambasts White women, this is truly a scathing and hatefilled article smh
cnn.com/2016/11/09/opinions/trumps-win-women-filipovic/

Arent you unemployed by now ?

Listen, I love what Trump is saying and I hope to god he's genuine, but if you don't understand that there's a very real possibility -almost LIKELIHOOD, being that he was allowed into power- that he's just another kike puppet then you're either completely retarded or willingly blind. Either way, you're part of the problem.

ALWAYS question what you're hearing, regardless of who it comes from and how idyllic it sounds.

more like lapdogship

Kike media being audacious again, why doesn't this suprise me? However, I doubt any white women will get red pilled by articles like these. If anything, it will just amp up their white guilt and make them pander to minorities and shitskins even more. We all know how the story goes…

Gee, white women made themselves quite a remarkable reputation, haven't they? I wonder why.

Where do these kikes get the fucking gall?
Literally a spic-jew hybrid. The worst thing possible.

We need to spread these articles as far and wide in as digestable format as possible (possibly with a hashtag). We must let it be known that those unto whom they betrayed their own for, have forsaken them. The only downside is that these articles will get a lot of clicks/money as a consequence (unless we use snapshots).

Nope. There are plenty of moderate and rightwing women, who will probably just be annoyed and consciously see themselves more as White women than they did, previously.

Also, the nonwhite women will not be put in their place within the broader left, and they hate White women. They will keep on attacking them, it's a force of nature at this point.

good

it's time to come home, White Women

They were, as witches and then they were burned by race traitors.

seriously, fuck these kikes.

the witch burners were just ….. fanatical and psychotic…. not race-traitors FFs

DailyForward commiekikes B mad

forward.com/sisterhood/353945/so-um-about-the-white-female-vote/

DailyForward tells (((White Jewish women))) to act about Trump with their "fellow White women" who prefer Trump

forward.com/sisterhood/353870/white-women-helped-elect-trump-how-should-white-jewish-women-react/

Yeah, right. Time will tell.

Basically kikes admitting "White" to them just means "guilty". Fucked up.

As the country browns any femishit organization that is too white woman led or friendly will be targeted by muh heroic womyn of color. lol.

Also muh norities will target femishit groups led by Jews who they think are White. Just search twitter for "White feminism" in quotes.

see

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q="white feminism"&src=typd

To abandon your racial religion in exchange for kneeling before a dead kike does indeed make one a race traitor.
Anyway, that's just one example, there were also millions of women vilified and/or raped at the end of WW2 by the Allies because their men were fighting to save Europe from the international parasite.

witch burning began over 1000 yrs after most of Europe was already Christian, though. You don't know much about history, user

At some point the (((media))) and their shitskin acolytes are going to run out of energy from their current tantrums. Once they do, that's when the fear is going to really set it. I predict a ton of "let's all get along now guys, we all love America, you know :)" articles from the same niggers and kikes who were going "HURR Drumpf" and "What should we do to kill whitey once we take over?" and #StopWhitePeople a week ago.

If these kikes and the rest of the horde are allowed to go unpunished for their crimes, they'll simply bide their time until they think we've forgotten all the shit they did during the Obama era and then strike back once we go back to sleep. We can't ever go back to sleep. Nothing can ever go back to the way it was where Jews and minorities make all the rules about what's important and what we can talk about, while white people are ignored and told to shut the fuck up and go extinct. The survival of our descendants, our very race, depends on this.

Tell me. If one and only one religion ends up being proven utterly correct, would you still reject it if it didn't come from Europe?

Calm your tits, Doris. I'd rather judge a woman's intentions by her deeds than by what she's promising. If these WN females are worth their salt, we'll know by the changes they'll bring about.

Keep up the virgin rage you faggot.

We still have to lead them, as men, but a lot of White women are not against us. We need to show them that we're not some kind of devil, though. Many White women just believe that "racists" are scary, bad, weird people.

We need to be people they can believe in

nah some of them pretend to be """moderate""" and play the tired "lol both sides suck ;)))" shtick ala South Park.

Yeah, we should try harder to please them and show them we're worthy.

That's what men have always done, we demonstrate we are capable, confident and strong. This is how we pass on our genes and lead. So unless you're claiming rape is the answer, you're going to need to actually convince the female to get with you.

That's reality. Crymoar

Thanks!

that webm is some mafioso shit

I don't think so and you have no proof of that, considering that millions of Europeans died because of desert religions centuries before, your statement doesn't really make any sense now, does it?

It's you who doesn't know much about history and have already proven this several times. Anyway, I already disproved your statement that European women were never before vilified in such a manner.

Yes, European religions were made by Europeans for Europeans, thus they are racial.

That's a silly question because it already states that religion can only be universal and egalitarian, which Christianity and Islam are. The only absolute truth is the nature's law, and European religion as well as many other racial religions is based on this law.
So yes, I would reject any Semitic cult no matter how hard the kike would lie about how true and real it is.

That being said, enjoy your new president, burgers. Hopefully he'll not send more of your men to die for Israel.

Save as many examples of anti-white women comments and propaganda pieces as you can. They will be useful as we need to keep pushing both young white men and white women further to the right.

Showing a woman you're the type of man she wants to follow and marry and make babies with isn't cucking you faggot, it's just mating behavior in human beings.

So you're an atheist whose only interest in religion is LARPing a costume version of your own culture. Gotcha.

That's reversed user.

You know what? I'm not going to debate this. I love paganism. We have to be united as a race. I'm not going to fight over this petty shit.

THIS X1000

I enjoy that the jews will edit in laugh tracks like in the Clayton Bigsby video while talking about he's a black white supremacist, but then turn around and seriously tell whites to commit ethnic genocide.

Maybe some spark of light in the schizoid omnicidal mind of the eternal merchant wants us to end its suffering.

user, stop the infighting.

It is, but to boil religion down to a "where did it come from" is to kill the point of religion altogether. Either it's true or it isn't, and I don't see why geographic location has anything to do with whether or not that's the case.

Your standard feminist silencing protocol.

Immensely.

Stop being such a faggot. He's right.

Kek, where did I imply any of that? And since when does rejecting desert religions make you an atheist? Also, who am I suppose to be LARPing? My ancestors? I am my ancestors.

(checked)
Agreed, it was never my intention to start it in the first place, I just pointed out that European women were targeted by kikes and their minions many times before for sticking with their men and working for the interests of their race.

Again, not one day in office and Trump is already making modern feminists turning on each other, this time over race.

The future is already bright for your country, you glorious burgerclaps.

Don't start off with the jew shit, that's autistic.

I feel it would be good to countersignal this "white feminism" on twitter. Ease them into the idea that white people need to get in on this identity politics racket if we don't want to live the Milwaukee riot 24/7. Drive home that their "allies" are not their allies, no matter how non-racist they try to be.

Any ideas for a hashtag or slogan?

Is that El Fari?

this

The killshot for this attack is "Okay okay we get it already you hate gentiles." You can not de-fang this move is women strategy by saying "but aren't you jewish?" because the response to that is: Grossman counters the argument by 1. crying until someone asks her why. 2. Telling everyone you (as a white women) made her sad with the word "Jew.." 3. Victim status achieved. Context is irrelevant at this point because everyone will trip all over themselves to virtue signal the fastest in order to not become unperson-ed for wrong-think.

If you say "Okay okay we get it already you hate gentiles." in women's feelings persuasion you create a double-bind. She can either accept your re frame which is death because it's true or "not move on already" (which women hate when someone won't just go ahead and give up an argument that makes people uncomfortable just because it's right). AND Grossman will be explaining why she's not a hater. Whoever defends themselves against an accusation is "the bully" and is therefor the un-person in woman land. This is why you never apologize and clarify to these sorts of people. Reality doesn't matter; only posturing.

This will work in normie land like crazy. Don't use the fucking word "jew" or "Goy" or "white" or anything because those are mean bad feeling words. Use gentile (it's innocuous) in the way I've outlined and tell me if it doesn't work.

*in women strategy (aka 1d chess)

you literally don't know what ad-hominem means. here's a tip: insults aren't adhom.

I don't think that will work for most White women they will just think bringing up the Jewish angle is weird or creepy. Then you might get into a shitty "R Jews white or not" debate.

There's no easy way to broach the Jewish question with 95% of our people, honestly.

Also bringing up Jews right off the bat makes them think OMG NAZIIIII which… scares them off and makes it harder to slow-boil redpill them.

just muh .02

Wasn't there a Holla Forums psyop with this idea months ago? Too perfect.

No thats what actual WOMYN OF COLOR think and say, it's not made up. Nonwhite feminists hate the fact that most leading femishits are White or Jew (look white)

What we start as a joke or a troll operation, they take it seriously and go with it in their retardation. Just like with the female marathon runner with #FreeBleeding

Let's workshop it

"Well you ARE the one who brought up race and want's me to feel bad (just saying.) I'm not mad at you either, I understand how you could have bad feelings about gentiles. let's just move on and drop it okay? :) "

THE SALT IS REAL

So are we spreading this? I think half-Holla Forums might be working this angle too (pic related).

Not only does this show astonishing arrogance, but also lack of loyalty.

I wonder who could be behind it.

I'm just saying the idea of talking about base at all in a non-anti white way is foreign as fuck to whites especially white women right now.

We have to lure them carefully in to our beliefsystem, and even then it won't be easy. First get them to be aware that there are anti-white assholes out there who hate them, and that that's a problem, then later on you can hint at WHO is behind the anti-white agenda. Redpilling only works if it's done step by step. The average normie will run like a jackrabbit at any hint of "le ebil racist extremism". Now, the reflect to run and avoid racism is lower than it has probably been in decades right now, since White racial consciousness is growing, but you still must be subtle.

If and when you get women to come read AltRight sites or just sites with pro-white viewpoints, then they will eventually be exposed to the jewish stuff. It's just tricky, my mom who knows 100% that Jews are bad and is full on 14/88 is still really uncomfortable talking about Jews, at all. The American psyche is extremely phobic of anything critical of Jews, I've noticed.

You must be very, very careful with the JQ. Very.

#StuffWhiteWomenLike
-prosperity
-safety
-winning

prosperity, safety and success is codeword for SYSTEMIC WHITE RACISM AND SUPREMACY dough smh

True. There's a smooth way to pull this off though.

The question is "how to expose the jewish perfidy without becoming persona non grata?" yes?

How about " I sometimes feel the same way about white women too. I'm also a jew and my grandmother died in the holocaust."

top kek

Ultimate victim move. Cannot be criticized. The down side to this counter-punch is it's a false flag.

Next best is to not frame Grossman but frame yourself. It's a little dicey but women can do this. You say "hey did you do the laundry?" and they pull "Oh so that means I'm just a stupid "bitch" Total strawman move fake quotes and everything.

We do have to consider the pregressive stack hear though.

fuck progressive* here*

this

YOU ARE NOT WHITE YOU FUCKING KIKE HANG YOURSELF ALREADY

Strawman is probably the most common mode of argument that women use in everyday life. It will definitely fly.

Bump because this is a critical fracture point we can exploit. Time to win back more white women.

this

They do that shit to each other all day long. It's a shit-show. We just need to give white women a tool to counter this. All we need to present is that this person is posing as white and make it out unscathed. Everyone in the audience will get redpilled fast.

Is there a "I was just trying to help :( " posture we can give the white women or "Your hurting my feelings and I wasn't being mean." posture?

It's something like that to get us out of this shit. I just don't have it nailed down.

This. Berenstain is now occupied territory.

;-)

rekt and chekt

Ah shit. White women are definitely going to fold when they're shamed by minorities and will do anything to appease them or it might piss them off and make for naturally redpilled qts
It's 2016, anything can fucking happen

some will fold some won't, that's the point

as racial tension rises, more Whites of both sexes will make a choice

Lol. I came here to try & sway people for Hillary, & when I was at my polling station I suddenly decided to vote Trump. I dont know why but just felt like it & now we won. And I feel half bad about myself but also happy, i think maybe we dodged something much worse afterall. Wont tell anyone

If you're not shitposting right now head to the emails thread we have. Shit's full of info in regards to Hillary's pedo/satanic cults. Hopefully she lands in Prison and Trump wasn't controlled opposition.

You can practically see the 'muh dik' thought bubble over the saggy-pants creep in the pink shirt.

See your post number? It ends in repeating digits, that often means your post has a significance of sorts.

bump

Ive been here for like 3 months idiots

Lurk
More

Fulfill your destiny, 1bef3b

but I was led to believe white women loved BBC

thats why still stink like a rat

wash yourself right now with soap made out of jewish bones

I want to believe this but what was the age breakdown?

True, except the balance has been broken. Before the non-white flood white men competed against white men on even terms but now non white men compete against white men on uneven terms where society and the government handicaps white men. Since only the best white men were selected the system worked and everything turned out fine but that is no longer the case

White women know they are the most desirable so they remain on top of the chain but white men have to continually exceed everyone else while having no right to expect any sort of loyalty from their women and all the while having to pay taxes that go to helping non whites.

The cards have been stacked bot against white men and in favor of non whites, it's a losing battle.

All of this benefits women since when two men compete the women is always the winner but in this case it is all temporary, white civilization can not be maintained by mongrels and shitskins. Proving worth in an unbalanced system is still a losing battle, we have to reestablish the patriarchy and that means stripping away any and all power from women since they have been one of the Jews greatest assets in their campaign to exterminate whites.

I never bought in to the pozz pill to be honest. To be fair though I've always had autistic and STEM inclinations. When the rest of my peers were busy reading faggot shit like "The Little Train that Could!" I was busy reading books about neuro sciences, biology and chemistry. That and I also loved playing by myself so I could build massive lego structures or sometimes toothpick plus pipe cleaner palaces made out of hot glue and tape.

Oddly enough though I would still play sports when given the chance and get dirty. Of course due to autism I was always picked last due to my shitty socialization skills.

Time to let white girls know that their gravy train has just ran out. Time to run to white men, or run to colored men who domestic abuse them at a high fucking rate.

You should aim high and make mexico great again.

Good, now get to the BACK of the bus.

Nice bro.

Always nice when ya gril is redpilled af.

Saved.

Similar idea here.

Maybe that will get those male niggers to lay off our women.

His account got suspended just now
I'm not kidding.

tumblr hate them

Getting a woman is your own job, not a job of the movement.
What we need to do is issue some form of meme manifesto, stating that the white man will stand will the white woman and be a good father and not a cuck.

Twitter's idiocy never ceases to amaze, has anyone actually bough them out? Or is this massive cancer to our society along with VINE going to die slowly in the shadows? As far as I know idiots are flooding to Instagram and Snapchat too, when can we ensure the death of those while we're at it?

MAKE INTERNET DECENTRALIZED AGAIN!

MIDA's touch! MIDA's touch!

Wow.

That's pretty much it.

archive.is/pyORv

I expected this to be brought up. The next thing will be electoral college. I haven't really celebrated the Trump win yet because of it.

After I weather those, I'll celebrate.

That "comments sections just prove the need for more feminism" slogan they use is pretty much the same as MLM and other high-pressure sales tactics. A lot of the linguistic tricks are also taught in call centers.

…by mainstream publications and pundits, user

Did anyone do the calculations on these states? Will counting them in make Trump win the popularity vote? IIRC, Shillary is leading by what, 100-200k votes?

That 4th image is something I'd hand to a g/f

It's called "you put this ring on and now you own half my stuff." Choose wisely, though.

This is a fucking laugh

The current year should be proof that it's impossible for whites and non-whites to coexist in any single nation

this

Yeah this really isn't going to change much. Men will still keep dropping out and Women will keep acting entitled.

you change that by raising good daughters, cuckedd fathers are the problem damnit

Nope. Good fathers raise their daughters like princesses (suggesting nobody is good enough for them). I probably would too but this usually contributes to the problem.

Hey dude I don't know if you realized by you guys lost, you are out of a job now

that's not good, dumbass, if you raise a girl who turns into an entitled cunt who will divorce and betray her people at ease, that's not good

seriously.

Hahaha, no, not at all.

That first pic. Wooooowwwww. My jimmies are officially rustled.

Good, our QT3.14s will become red pilled.

They're not paying you $0.02 an hour anymore, you can go home.

Also Hitler was backed by a myriad of wealthy Jews in the early stages of his career.

Please gas them and deport them, please.

And this is a bad thing? White women have been (((their))) biggest supporters.

Without white women (((they))) have no tangible means to stop us.

Wrong thread

Fuck off and die Jew.

53% f white women voted for Trump in large part of articles like this.

This is only the beginning. Once we finish these SJW's are going to be nothing but a footnote in a dusty old history text about this time period.

OK, autist, I'll bite. It is good that the Marxists are attacking white women like this. 53% of white women voted Trump because of antics like this

And so the dipshits double down.

Next time it will be high 60% maybe even 70%.

I wasn't attacking white women. I was laughing my ass off on the sheer stupidity of them doubling down.

pre-nup

so i guess this is what's gonna happen. some of the leftist women will notice that they are not wanted by the liberals, and seek refuge in the only place they have left. the right wing. the rest are probably gonna become even more submissive to the liberal mongrel horde and silence themselves, making the liberal camp weaker. a double win

Why are we not creating tumblr accounts to engage in hardcore anti-white women shilling??
We are in power now, CTR tactics are on the table are they not?

Thought it might be fun to throw back to the 1950s and 1960s to piss off the PoC even more.

meme magic is escalating like crazy

#StuffWhiteWomenLikeATurkey

Lots of middle-aged people and established families on Trump rallies. The people who've seen some shit in life.

this picture never fails to make me smile

oh god I can't breathe

Second pic

When push comes to shove, most women will instinctively submit to a strong man, which is why so many white women voted for Trump.

This can be undermined though, and that's what they'll continue to focus on.

Pretend to be the jew. Do the same tactics they do but use shit that pull heart strings the opposite way so only disgust is felt and revulsion to the kike avatar.

Bulldozers and other such machines typically have a very low center of gravity. It'll be fine.

Holy shit, it's like they never learn from history.

Was it 66% or 53%?

So nigress and kikes? Only group I really seen shit on white women

Where you guys getting the breakdown of votes by age, gender, race at? All I can find is exit polls.

not sure i think when added up it's 66% but white women with college degrees voted 45% Trump i think and they somehow skew it

but i don't know

I do this all the time. I fuck with this Saudi Arabian trustfund bitch that whines about muh palestine. I tell her "The land belongs to the jews you antsemite. It is palestinians who should go to europe and give us back our rightful land." She gets super mad and starts calling calling Israel a current day imperialist society, while still cucking up and saying "but i'm not anti-semetic! i'm just anti zionism!". One of these days i'm gonna make her really hate kikes.

bump for intrest

The peepee poopoo Pepes are literally Jewish filth.

Lel

should be made a separate thread about senate and house, heard randlet won one seat too.

"Now i have become degeneration, the destroyer of America."

What’s with the influx of angery wymyn threads lately? Is TRS raiding us again or is it cuckchan?

Sinead should fuck off, but so should you MGTOW faggot.

MGTOWs having a meltdown because their narrative concerning white women got BTFO.

What does this sentence mean?

White women have proven they are on the side of white men

This ruins the MGTOW narrative

That can happen, but that's what an older husband is for. Sometimes you have to lay the law down on Princess Pouty.

this

lol

O…OK!

that includes nonwhite women, GENIUS

Show the PEW results for White Women now…

Where's your white women charts?

why do women try to hivemind with other women?

I see checked

Can't find it

KEK

lel

How about you help digging? People have been asking for more detailed charts.

Thanks user. Lations seems to be uncocking themselves, but hard to beat all them anchor babies and their spawn.

why do they bury the dog? i want to say its because someone is going to kill it and they are hiding it…but i know better.

Social media is bursting with verbal abuse against white women.

We must create troll accounts to pose as enemy. Be as VILE as you can be against whites.

Is it really necessary? They are doing a way better job than any of us ever could.

cumskins?

or go white knight and bring them back

Do Asians belong to the "others"? I would have anticipated them to make up more than 6% of the voters.

Go back to wherever you came from, you aren't clever or interesting.

That's from Jewgle though, would be nice if we could find a source we can archive and specially nicer if that source is not fucking CNN.

Sounds like a plan.

If white women could start seeing that the people writing these articles are Jewish that could be a HUGE redpill for them. Women understand (and hate and accept) the manipulation of women WAY better than men do. If they see it they will react on a visceral level.

But Hillary is white ya dumb slags

100% disagree the average white woman is not even close to rational enough to take in that information and make hay out of it

their brains will just be OMG THIS IS WEIRD ANTISEMITISM WTF

install the echo add on for them.

Maybe look at why people need recreational drugs in the first place.

Now how many of those 53% white women were married vs single?

That will give us the real truth here.

Would something like this work?

#WHITEFEMINISM

THIS IS THE FRACTURE POINT. HAMMER IT DON'T LET UP!!!

Link this to:

Stats about shitskins and rape
Stats about immigrants and rape
Stats about blacks and domestic abuse
Stats about islam and female oppresion
History about the West and female rights
Facts about Jews posing as whites
Facts about plan to eliminate white children

White women won't let go of feminism (as they shouldn't in a sense our women have always been fierce and self respecting) but they'll let go of multiculturalism in a heartbeat if they feel threatened.

Got some bad news for you, user. It wasn't 66%. Was only 53%.

this

Last I knew only 18% of women identified as feminists. They might not mind giving it up as much as you expect.

I've had a sinking suspicion for a while now that, fully indoctrinated brainwashed zombies aside, many white women know a lot of stuff the left says is bullshit, but are too frightened of social ramifications to speak up. It seems like they will say "Yeah, sure I agree, whatever you say." when pressed by leftists, but they're usually displaying stiff uncomfortable body language when that happens, and they never seem to bring up these issues themselves.

how do you do fellow (((white women)))

uh huh tell me more

so whiteness as an identifier is cool for white women. good shit.

jews hating whites is the most obvious though, and they are the ones writing this shit. it would be stupid to not use it. this guy has the right method of attack

say, when is the last time these people asked others empathize with how white women are feeling? yeah, sure, they say "women" in general. but here she is asking you to empathize with people who aren't white. when is the last time they asked anyone to empathize with you because you're white and female? never?

Jews are the literal physical embodiment of the entropic force of the universe.

Correction:
We're gonna make you eat our shit then make you shit out our shit and then make you eat your shit which is actually made up our shit!

#FuckWhiteWomen lets get it trending on twitter.

Women usually follow media/peer consensus and whatever is the best for Women.

They aren't interested in the big picture. For example a girl who gets all her info from Buzzfeed and sites like that told me that Trump is a horrible sexist, racist person, and Roe vs Wade is the only thing that matters to them

The one drop rule exists for a reason you degenerate. If you are white and aren't with a white woman you are traitor and not a true white nationalist.

Thanks for ensuring we'll all be able to find suitable white wives huffpo.

you idiots

Oh, that retard doesn't know that Susan B. Anthony only wanted white women to get the vote, does she?

Well, she's not wrong. This election will dictate other elections whether you like it or not and I couldn't be gladder Trump won.

There are more than one set of exit polling data out there coming from different polling companies.

The word you were looking for is "wannabe"

what kind of device are you on?

Could this create a toxic environment for white women? when do we see the first "Bumbling retard white woman/evil nazi bigot white woman" character in the next major jewish tv show?

God damn kikes. Damn you pol for making me into one of you!

Any good reactions from feminists feeling betrayed yet?

Jesus that's sad.

Only thing ive seen is this. They are down as 52% for Trump. Not as much as white men but after all the alienation of men and the targeted encouragement and brainwashing of women to voted for Clinton I think the ladies have done good tbqh.
Onwards and upwards. Lets hope this is the start of things to come

lol feminism in a nutshell

Just dropping white women twitter hate I found

You'll all hate me for saying this but black men did suprisingly well when compared to black women.
'only' 80% vs 93% for Clinton, also they were only 5% of voters compared to black womens 7% which indicates a lot of abstentions/indifference. That 2% missing vote of black men could have decided the election! This shows Trump strategy to appeal to blacks was a wise one

Can anybody translate? I don't speak nigger

I've never seen everything so racially charged in my lifetime. I guess Cultural Marxism really worked. Politicize everything. Turn it from the haves and have-nots to the Oppressor and the Oppressed. We have late night talk show hosts openly berating white people and basically inviting for the open hatred of them. It's just stoking the fires. What a time to be alive.

Our women are shit because our men are shit. If you blame them and not yourself, you're the problem.

Yes it does, newfag.

Has it worked? What is the final goal of it? We seem to be more divided into groups than ever and ready to fight another brother war now. Is this what they wanted?
Asking because I really dont know what the left wants. Is it misguided idealism or that they want to snuff out whiteness?

Basically if you can't beat the US in a physical war, you corrode it from the inside by pitting its own people against themselves.

Not seen that account before. Was it the real Clint or just a parody/tribute/fake account?

I don't think so senorita.

For men it's something rational. For women it's just seeing the other as the other, the out group. Yes, if the media can define what is "cool" then women will flock to that, but clearly they're losing that ability. By far the hottest girls this cycle were Trump girls, that was "cool." If we can continue this trend, and make being a leftist "uncool" (which we've already made massive progress on) a tidal wave of women will come over to us.

THIS

Enjoy your stay! ^_^

Could work.
What about the other way round too. A jokey meme asking white men to be sure she voted for Trump.
This might get the message across to white women by osmosis that voting Trump will help you 'get along with that guy you like'

'Make sure she's a Trumpette!' or something

#mygirlvotedforTrump

If you look at a lot of lefty feminist women, they have a lot of trouble getting/keeping boyfriends because most men don't really care much for lefty politics

well I'm happy if this is true
if white women are more likely to take their father or their brothers opinion on the matters into account over the screeching purple haired transnigger lesbian spic at her university thats only a good thing
because you know in the mind of these people noone is capable of an independent thought or opinion and only follows the whims of interest groups

>white women find out that they are, in fact, white and what it means for them if they don't do something about it

Shocking.

(((They))) want to annihilate the white race and the white race is not composed solely of white men but also white women. White women were always next even if white men suddenly all checked their privilege or disappeared. Glad it's all out in the open now. Gaze deeply, white women.

Women are submissive as fuck, don't do that. They'll back down and try and prove how they aren't meanie raycis and never recover. They are already getting attacked, no need to be a vile faggot yourself.

No, post things like
Give our women some firepower of their own, they won't use it initially but it will be in the back of their minds and it will reinforce to them that is what the majority of people in the USA want as well. At the same time you are pissing off retarded nogs, and they can't argue at all.

In other words, don't whiteknight and don't join the SJW ranks either. Support our girls not from the sidelines but by attacking their enemies from a different direction. Show them the way.

Women are submissive as fuck, don't do that. They'll back down and try and prove how they aren't meanie raycis and never recover. They are already getting attacked, no need to be a vile faggot yourself.

No, post things like
Give our women some firepower of their own, they won't use it initially but it will be in the back of their minds and it will reinforce to them that is what the majority of people in the USA want as well. At the same time you are pissing off retarded nogs, and they can't argue at all.

In other words, don't whiteknight and don't join the SJW ranks either. Support our girls not from the sidelines but by attacking their enemies from a different direction. Show them the way.

You post asian pedo porn. You're not "us". You're definitely (((them)))

time to breed white babies again

CTR go find a job already
your paychecks not taped to the bottom of the next veggie supreme family sized pizza anymore

Looks like we'll be seeing plenty more vids like this, this one gets good about the 7 minute mark.

its 10 minutes of pure salt
with a side helping of realising they're not the good guys

WHAT A FUCKING HEADCASE

I believe that men have to be leaders, but feminism is only successful because women are being targeted by it. If there was some movement that wasn't pathetic like MRAs targeting men, similar things would probably happen. 53% is not bad all considering how viciously they attacked Trump.

Hilarious and tragic all at the same time, apparently Trump and most of the country are evil or indifferent to anyone else at best, wont pay her medical bills and so wants her to die. Trump being a 'sexual assaulter of women' has already emboldened her stalker by winning election too.
She thinks in absolutist terms that anyone racist, sexist, homophobic (and even gunowners) is automatically a shitty person whereas life is more nuanced than that.
In years gone by, someone like this would have made the effort to make a good man happy to get what she needed ie. resources, love, support & security and it would have probably made her happier in the long run too. Instead she's young, obviously a nervous wreck and already a catlady. (((They))) have really done a job on her and we need to stop it before it gets worse.

This should not go unchecked.

retards, let them wallow, they're ineffective and always will be
keep an eye for soros-like influence using them though
like yesterday's protests? all ineffective, because zero soros-backing
retards venting and achieving NADA, not even breaking shit up
same shit here i smell with this twitter rage, let the tards vent, they are not being used by the kikes, this isnt a campaign, this has no objectives but venting their little, very little leftist hearts
then they'll go back to work for white man the same day
retards

checking my map pic, i bet NYT is lying by claiming it is non-college educated whites who swayed the election as they just did yesterday
easy to prove them wrong, we need source exit polls, not their jewish spin on them

Kek
move the new capital to North Dakota when?

0/10

they are looking for someone to blame because they are leeches

and that's moronic, Trump will make mexico great again whereas hillary would have ruined it even further
these leftistfags reactions just make me take the jews point of view: the unwashed masses arent fit to govern themselves, they need to be used and fucked for their own good (or ours)

The NWO capital is in Denver, goy. And remember, Obama is the last president. You might want to look into continuity of gubmint planning and what's in store for Spring.

Eastern capital is Atlanta, GA.

GEE I WONDER WHY
NO REALLY I DO

you're living the dream son, have fun with those big taddays

well theres some evidence of why spics arent as bad as muzzies
if this was sweden that woman would have been raped at least twice and possibly be missing an arm by now

The worst thing possible is the nigger-jew and you should know that
(pic related)

no
if trump does what he said he will, and i'm 100% sure he will try his 110% to do it, then there will be LESS drug trafficking, and a much better life in mexico as well, not just america
hold on to your butts beanerfriends

Checked. She was molested by a family member. Calling it now. This is all just projection of her feelings of abandonment and betrayal.

What fantasy fairy world is she living in?

Leftopia
where the guns are inflatable and the nigger dick roams free

At least he is castizo, ie european spainard who came to mexico and didn't racemix.

Oh noes, poor baby! Somebody save her!

(checked)
always right

God damn, you would think they would attempt some sort of extra sentence that justifies the male being at fault, but it says, always males fault. Hell, you would think women would actually even get insulted by the implication.

That last one though, isn't that a whole lot of, "no shit". Obviously if something is gets plugged 21+ different times some shit gonna start breaking. Its always nice to have actual numbers, but who would even argue that?

goodness gracious please have some courtesy and spoiler that. kek

This will only help. As white men it should be our privilege to take our women back into the fold and make them great again.

The closest match in the electoral college is if only white women could vote. And I don't know the exact percentage, but a majority of white women voted Trump. Admittedly, many of them were married with kids, but that speaks of what binds a woman to her people: her husband and her progeny.

Quoted for truth.

White guys on here going all "it's the joos fault our women suck >:(" is the exact same thing we see from black males such as David Carroll who blame the degeneracy of blacks on black women.

Funny how even "redpilled" blacks such as that are still busy blaming someone else for their problems.

White feminists on suicide watch

Women are easier to subvert and as a result they shitty than men but I agree.

We need to grab them by the pussy and break them of their feminism.

The sharks smelled blood in the water. Now, in their emaciated state, they turn on and devour their own.

Wait was that one of them saying that or is that one of ours?

Jews systemically removed the social and political tools for men to control women. Men cannot do their jobs properly without the right tools. It is likewise as productive to blame men for "allowing" Jews subvert their civilization as it is to blame red blood cells for being infected by a virus. The Jew is effective because he is effective. All that remains is complete removal of the Jew and reforging the tools to control women.

Interesting point

Bitches like these belong in the trash bin at best

What social and political tools?

Things that put a brake on either party pulling out of relationships easily and breaking up families such as:
Political: Marriage laws making it easier to divorce and take the others possessions,
tax breaks for marriage
Social: Shaming adulterers/cheaters/cads etc.
Peole who walk out on their kids etc.

Although some of these things look like they take away freedom, the actually allow men and women to trust each other more because the other side gets penalised for foul play. They would provide security and stability to society which is lacking at the moment.

Removing the DULUTH model, Overturning Roe Vs Wade, and destroying VAWA are the keystones. With those removed, Men will have the power to lead again. A minor keystone is that rape-shield laws that make it hard to defend yourself in court.

What the white knights don't realize is that so long as the government has any law that benefits women still in effect, the women will seize that opportunity any chance you get. Yes, women follow men, but that's a 'may', and they will stab in the back for that opportunity.

You get rid of those laws, then it's time to talk on how to fix the white women, especially since a good deal of them are still trashy as fuck.

is that badly preserved human tissue from a child?
looks like someones cut the vaginal area out of an 8 yo girl, embalmed it badly and encased it in crystal

who did you talk to?

did it happen to be someone overweight, with the hair dyed blue or red, and with thick rimmed glasses?

It's (((modern art))).
I think it was about Muslim female mutilation or some shit.

dat pic
evry tyme

A Jew, of course. 'fellow white woman'. Fucking Steve Buscemi pic goes here…

Stomp out any nogs and spics talking shit to our woman ASAP. These super predators will attack the weakest and most vulnerable. We can't MAGA with such bullshit going on. Trump winning means that shit is over with and these animals need to learn that.

I have already seen an alternative narrative being pushed, "lets dispense with the notion that it is poor whites who support trump" and then statistics showing that the earning brackets looked more like middle class and upwards.. which presumably means educated and skilled workers.

Meanwhile "non-college educated" is shit-code for actual working class / manufacturing sector who have lost all their jobs and who Trump directly spoke to in so many of his rallies. So, that's two contradictory narratives out there.

lesbian stalkers will be a thing of the past hopefully under the Trumpenreich

We need to spread this as far as we can. Make it everyone against all Whites, instead of just White men.

Make socks.

This.

The only people who have power over women is whoever is in charge in their lives. If it isn't their strong husbands/fathers then it's the (((media))). Both provide the same function: Authority

Now you see why it's so important for these kikes to promote the idea that a woman should stay single and get an education/career so they can be indoctrinated by (((them))) before their eggs start screaming to be inseminated. Now you see why single motherhood is promoted. Their biological need to be told what to do is being used against them.