What the fuck?

I went to bed around 5am CST and Trump had not only sealed up the electoral college but had the popular vote over 1.5million as well.

I wake up 6 hours later and Hillary has won the popular vote, what the fuck?

I know I should feel sated with his win no matter what but fuck the electoral college.

(((Them)))

I honestly think so. Trump lead the popular vote literally the whole time, by a very wide margin. And he finishes 200k under? I don't buy it.

I feel like this is some ploy for them to say, "See goy, you needed the electoral college. The system isn't rigged at all."

BUSH V GORE 2000 DEAL WITH IT CUCKS

California.

That's how it works. Winning the popular vote doesn't guarantee the office. The Constitution makes it clear that the President is decided by the Electorate, not the voters.

This will be the 5th time that the person winning the popular vote has lost the office because of the Electoral system. You can change it if you want by amending the Constitution, but there are probably more pressing matters to deal with right now.

No, it's no trick. No gimmick. It's in the Constitution and it's just how it goes sometimes.

You got that right, Hitler ID

Fuck off Jeb.

Yeah, probably. I 'spose I wanted a victory on all fronts.

Her rallies and like/comment/etc ratio compared to Trump on social media speaks volumes. She's a salty loser.

The popular vote is irrelevant, America isn't a democracy.

Commiefornia was called extremely early, before they had counted all the beaner votes.

Doesn't matter.

Totals arent updating either. I smell a ruse. Maybe they are delaying thr bad news until the anger fades and thr snowflakes dont't want to riot anymore.

It would have been nice if there were a Trump mandate, but ~60 million people voted for Hillary, so Trump is going to have to work with those folks too. The idea of the God-Emperor just ain't gonna happen.

Just wait for the re-election when Trump takes all 50 states like Reagan almost did in 1984. That's when it becomes a true mandate and Trump will be able to do whatever the hell he wants because the entire country will be behind him.

Exactly. California. The state with the most voting shenanigans right alongside Illinois .

Exactly. The key to winning 2020 in a landslide is making sure that all the Chicken Littles now crying about the end of the world because we elected Trump later look like incredible fools when their hysteria never materializes.

The popular vote is ahead by 100k, which is like .03% of the country. Way within the margin of error. The electoral is where this comes in and economic factors decide the election. This is pretty much what the college was made for.

No Republican can win the popular vote again, without death squads

We gotta start making more babies for Trump.

Did you perhaps look at the exit polls? Those can be really inaccurate.

If only he managed to sweep more states and STILL lost the popular vote.

Clinton did voter fraud, it wasn't sufficient

Did they really count votes from michigan and arizona ?
Because they still havent "validated" them, and he has a big lead in arizona, and a small one in michigan.

No, dipshit. You are not going to outzerg the zerg. The only options are mass deportations or balkanization.

Hillary winning the popular vote just means more liberal tears. Enjoy it.

MGTOW pls go back

Wow, you sure convinced me, champ.

Jeb's wife does a good impersonation of Hilary.

Looks like the goons are shilling this thread too.

this.

Yeah he was leading in votes until Commiefornia hit.
He's gonna take the popular vote, isn't he?

No, they have proportional voting, they give electors as the people vote, hence why they're special. Same as how Virginia and Pennsylvania are actually commonwealths, not states.
Its better this way, as proportional would see Hillary in the EC, not Trump.

Typically I hate the Electoral College as well. But for as much shit as I give it for being a shitty, antiquated system, there are instances in which it's virtues shine pretty bright.

For instance, without the EC, the cucked up culture of California would have been the sole actor to make the electoral decision for the rest of the country. That's bullshit.

California itself has between 6 and 8 respective cultures among 40 million people, and yet all of the decisions made for its people are handled by a handful of cunts in the legislature. A Tyranny of the minority. It should have been split up into six different states years ago to best reflect its shifts, but tyrannous minority wants to maintain the power, so they didn't allow for any such propositions to reach the ballot. As such, the EC–in this case–is a saving grace.

The times when the EC doesn't work at all is when the voter turnout is low all across the board. In which case, the color shifts don't adequately reflect the will of the states' citizens from state to state. In this case however, turnout was massive, and so it worked out fine.

No it wasn't, turnout was consistent for Republican IDs and dropping for Democrat's back to the norm.
~120 mil/2 up from ~100 mil in the 80s for both parties. Its not some major turnout, if it were, Hillary would have won.
Whether suppression or laziness, make your pick, but don't confuse an enemy's mistake for your brilliance.

Doesn't apply, because even if you contested PA, Trump has other states that allow him a win.

Nebraska and New Hampshire have proportional voting. Not Arizona and Michigan, those are winner take all systems.

Illegals can vote in commiefornia.

the illegals in California put it over

And I would also say a good amount is fraud and switched votes not known to the voters, at least 100,000 +

Yes, I suppose voting against Trump would be considered illegal by some.

I meant illegal immigrants

Not enough of them to do that in Cali.
In total yes, but defenitely not as spread out as they are or to have any difference internal to cali.

Okay this image made me curious
Some itneresting things on participation rates
Until 1900, we had ~75-80% participation outside of expected events like war.
Between 1896 and 1900 something happened to send it dropping and never recovering.
Its not the 15th or women voting, after this its 60% and held 50-60 until the 80 before dropping to 40%
Rates do not follow population growth, its a very sudden start but continuous fall ever after.
Its also too late for 1st gen zionism, 12 to early for 2nd gen, proper zionism for thos curious.

Wait gets better. 1970, southern strategy, turnover in Congress, major upset as Southern Democrats became Republican part from then until 2008, 5% drop in turnout and holds 55% and below ever since.

Interesting, so turnout seems energized by Congressional showings, not by candidate, platforms or anything else. Oy CTR, Eric Trump's group, listen and pay attention, good shit here for 2018.

great system

Votes where coming in from California and Washington till 7:30 am, and still after that.

They were stuffing the ballot box.

Remember this was with all the rigging and vote flipping.

He got way more votes than that, they just flipped them.

I don't know what specific kikery this is, but apparently, Trump got less votes than fucking Romney in 2012

Probably had something to do with all the nig nogs coming out to vote for obama, I would say. Combination of people flip flopping between parties and the slightly larger voter base than this years election.

It still is odd though.

I don't buy that shit at all. I refuse to accept it. Fuck Romney.

That's the narrative.

This is conditioning.

3% went to Aleppo Johnson and 1% went to Jill Stein. Add that into the equation and it comes out about the same as 2012.

How the fuck can turnout be up but the total numbdr of votes smaller in 2016 than 2012, i dont trust any of these numbers, these elections are rigged and the only reason that trump one was because of massive turnout that was able to beat the rigging

One - > won

I read this elsewhere, and haven't checked the numbers out. Apparently Hillary had high turnout in traditionally blue states, and Trump had lower turn out in some solid red states. Trump did however, have historic turnouts for the battle-ground states, which is why he won in such a land slide.

Maybe I'm missing something, but there are still three states that have not assigned their electoral votes that I see.

It's winner take all for Electoral Votes the popular vote means jack shit, what matters is that you have more votes then your competitors to get chosen to get the votes that matter. Basically, what happened was that all the big blue states voted for her overwhelmingly with Trump usually getting 30% of the vote from those states while Clinton bagged a huge slice of the pie. Then of course there is vote rigging, the Libtards were trying their hardest to rig it whatever way they could so you'd get illegals whom voted 3+ times for the same candidate and voting machines stealing votes.

I feel you. Just look at the support Trump had at his rallies and now look a Hilldawgs. No fucking way she got more votes, and no fucking way Trump got less than Rommey

This. Trump didn't get as much turnout from red states like OK and MT, but he did get it where he needed it. I blame nevertrump cucks on that lack of turnout. In four years, it should equalize.

Third party candidates pulled more votes than usual this election.
Gary "whats a leppo?" Johnson pulled 4 million votes

(((Jill Stien))) got 1.2 million

McMuffin got nearly half a mil
and there were another 400k write ins.

Compare that to 2012 when gary and jill combined only got 1.6 mil

Yes and no.
Lower turnout amount blacks counteracted the higher white turnout so not a big net increase in voters (only .7%)

They pretty much dropped coverage once Trump won outside counting all the votes, combined reason of bitterness and leaving it as-is to show which states Trump and Clinton got called winner for first. Clinton won New Hampshire, and Trump won Michigan and Arizona you can see it because all the states are now at 100% on the vote counters.

Media conditioning is strong.

Kek

Except only 99% of the results are actually in. People need to learn to read.

I said the same thing op something smell

Major nigger counties like Miami-Dade are always slow to count bc they're stuffing the ballot boxes