The Truth about PEPE / KEK

I have come across information which leads me to think, Pepe is a Jewish plant.'

youtube.com/watch?v=w_1kQ_MUeuA#t=31m10s
First, Dan Pena says he is obsessed with Frogs, and kisses them regularly…
Kek is great right.. Right anons?

youtube.com/watch?v=9y8Akej4PrU#t=0m15s
Then, Dan Pena admits the only day he takes off, is the highest Jewish Holy Day.

Weird, right?
Let's dig further

Some post about Jewish Geometria led me to the term, Jahbulun - a "demon" worshipped by Free Masons.
archive.is/wpP2S
Notice the Free Mason symbol hangs below the Frog's neck.

Then I searched: "Jews Worship Frogs", & I immediately find this…
archive.is/sAKUW
>Like a good pet owner Hanina fed the frog, which grew to an enormous size. First he had to build a cabinet to house it, and when it got even larger, an entire room. The frog literally ate Hanina out of house and home, but it recognized the imposition it was presenting and offered Hanina whatever he wished. Hanina asked to be taught the entire Torah, and the frog agreed. It wrote the Torah on paper, which Hanina consumed.

Lastly, to put the nail in the coffin… PEPE is a hebrew name for Jehovah Increases
thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Pepe

Anons, I think you are having a giant troll pulled over on you…
I think we need a different, non-Jewed Symbol.

You are beyond stupid if you think faggotry this weak will sway any believer.
Kill yourself parasite

Christians should already know better.

ITT: jews try to co-opt pepe

nigga u gay

looks like you shills finally realized that KeK is the power that moves the universe, it's too late to stop him now…..

Please lurk more newfag.

Kek, kuk is an extraterrestrial entity just like all "gods" throughout human history. Not all of them are on the same side however, just like us they have different factions. Since a lot of knowledge and history has been erased throughout the ages, it's hard to know who's who.
There are two main factions of extraterrestrials that have interacted the most with us. They come from the same planet and their reason for being here is to collect gold needed for their life sustaining technology on their home planet. Most of them left Earth thousands of years ago, but the faction that remained are the ones who interbred with the group of humans who are now the hybrids known as "jews". A lot of mundane newfags mistake kek for the "aryan gods" which interacted with the secret societies connected with the third reich. Often referred to nordics, these extraterrestrials are mostly of a positive nature and try not to directly interfere with us and our struggles. Some of them are the ones that seeded Earth with life just like they have on many othe worlds. Their policy is not to directly affect our experience, but they often try to guide us through various ways.

Don't trust the bearded men when they arrive in the coming [CURRENT YEAR].

I agree and think this pepe meme has gone too far. No politicians, money or public people will stand behind such, no movement wants to be associated with such childish nonsense.

We should put an effort into making a symbol we can put on flags and banners, a symbol we can wear with pride, something that represent us! Are we forming a movement, or just playing games guys?

i never worshiped that frog-like thing
Holla Forums doesn't take it seriously anyway, they're just so into it because its a meme and making new variations of pictures of it counts as OC to them

it'll just die out like rickrolling and chuck norris jokes did

*christcucks
You're a worshipping a kike and deserve to hang for that.

There's a group that unironically worship kek because they have some esoteric knowledge, yet still don't fully understand what they're dealing with. Most are doing it ironically, because they're impressionable newfags, normalfags or underage b& though.

I've dropped reports on every anti-Kek post in this thread. It's mostly to flag to mods so they can check these posters and see if they're shilling in other threads.
Kek, void of voids, is the highest existing entity. Kek is SpaceTime. Kek is the Universe. Kek is all around us. ALL HAIL KEK!

Is a post like this >>8168622
ironic? Or a better question, does a newfag know that a post like that is ironic? What's never talked about is Kek's place in the Egyptian Ogdoad as one of 8 (or 4 depending on how you interpret it) primordial forces that make up everything. Instead Kek is just replacing the Christkek demiurge, even if ironically.

I see the shills are still at work.

fuck off with this bs kike.

No, newfags see it all as fun and games. They don't have the deeper levels of knowledge most oldfags do.

bees

look to the bees for your answer

Jews can't meme. Jewish humor is of a cowardly mocking character and in most cases degenerate (>>>Woody Allen, Seinfeld, Mel Brooks).

Kikes steal anything they think can benefit them.

Yeah, no.

These anti-Kek shills need to leave. Us 8/pol/acks genuinely believe in the all mighty Kek, and your feeble attempts to persuade others into renouncing their faith in Kekism is futile.

CHECKIDY CHECKED PRAISE KEK

Checked for Kek. Preach on, brother!

Also, OP is a massive faggot, as the Ogdoad predates Jewry and they steal literally every meme they have from other religions, meaning there's a very good chance these kikes are worshiping Kek and don't even know it.

That sure is condemning piece of photographic evidence.

Kissing the frog is a freemasonry thing. Dan Pena was dog whistling probably.