READY FOR 3 MORE, GOYIM?

READY FOR 3 MORE, GOYIM?

screenrant.com/james-cameron-new-terminator-trilogy-franchise/

inb4 tranny Terminator

Digitally resurrected undead Arnold will be a horror classic, alright.

The only thing that would work is a remake.

Terminator 1 was a standalone movie with no room for sequels but T2 was so good people accepted it. You can't go beyond that.

A good future war movie would be nice. Alternatively go full camp and have the Terminator travel back to medieval times or something. No more Terminator 2 remakes. We've had enough of those.

They actually did that, sorta. One comic from long ago showed a Terminator accidentally traveling back 65 million years in the past and deciding to wipe out all the dinosaurs in order to let small furry mammals take over and evolve into humans.

Ironic really, since without humans Skynet would never be built.

I'd rather see Cameron return to the Alien franchise.

When you become aware that Skynet is Wile E Coyote and humanity is Road Runner, the series becomes quite funny.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS GOY
READY TO BE STUCK IN THE 20. CENTURY FOREVER?

Wasn't the last Terminator suppose to be the start of a new trilogy?

And the previous one. They were both shit though, so the idea was aborted.

God no, we have enough generic shooty pew pew alien films.

Now why is James Cameron trying to make these 3 films? He's barely having luck getting those Avatar films made, and at least Avatar hasn't had 3 abortions in film form and a shitty tv series.

kick
kick
kick

The Terminator is the only good Terminator kino.

hollywood bubble pop soon?

I cannot believe they are this desperate for a franchise. It has only been 2 years since the last failure. Well lucky for them, they can only make it worse!

Cameron has fallen for the franchise meme. Why else does he want 3 more Terminator movies, and like 5 Avatar movies? If he ever makes that Battle Angel Alita movie, I bet he'll turn that into a franchise too. Only movie he doesn't have the balls to turn into a franchise is Titanic.

who is this semen demon?

Just make a third season of The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I know that the guy who made the show is working on the Avatar sequels, just give him the rights to Terminator and he'll make some great stuff with it.

I'll never understand how anyone could give a shit about this franchise. We've had, what, 5 movies? 2 of them were good. And it's not like it's a deep concept to explore, either.

Sarah Jessica Parker

T2 came out in 1991

Once I figured out that Brian Austin Green was the cuck in an open relationship with Megan Fox I laughed every time I saw him on screen. Cuck Cuck Cuck Cuck Cuck Cuck Cuck Cuck Cuck Cuck Cuck Cuck Cuck Cuck Cuck Cuck

That CGI Arnold is terrible looking.

It's pure and simple cuckery

Scott and Cameron need to fucking die already, they're nothing but a cancer to films, especially their own.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO THEYRE JUST GONNA MAKE IT GAAAAAAAAYYYYYY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

what?! that is a great looking cgi for a game cut scene from 2006.

Can't be worse than Genesys.

Sure it can "new Terminator movies" means "nu-Terminator movies"
So more spics, blacks, ugly jewish women being shilled as "pretty", fags ( of all kinds), sjw /feminissm shit,etc. You thought it was bad in Genesys wait until a newer version.

The meat part I'm sure they'll have no trouble with, it's the hurdles part I'm worried about.

Am I the only one who enjoyed Salvation?
3 and Genisys a shit though.

Bruh, I don't even remember salvation.

Bruce Jenner for Terminator

Yes salvation was shit only thing that might have been passable was the T-600 (rubber skin robot model) everything else was shit.

The harvester was pretty good and scary.

It was the best one post 2, but that's not saying much.

Cameron's an old man who lives in a bubble. In 2009 he was still pushing dated noble savage shit that most people had already gotten sick of by the 90's. I think we might actually scrape by without too much current year influence.

It started in the 90's, and ended when capeshit started getting heat in 2001 to 2003

It came to a head in the 90's. Reverence for the gentle injuns had been growing for a while though.

This would mean he will try to up the propaganda in a clumsy fashion & might anger leftists by not putting the propaganda forward in the correct way…. ie black afro-ed womyn Terminator ( Arnold's replacement) is racist because she was not gay enough or she didn't say anything pro-woman or black.

What was progressive the the early 00's? A black friend who doesn't really go on about it? White people enjoying rap?

Cameron is a complete hack.

The filmmaker saw Prometheus twice when it was released in theaters.

Despite his appreciation for Scott’s film, he’s not sure this series has any gas left in it, but he says the jury is still out.

He's right though.

But he's a hypocrite, I think the Alien series has more gas than the Terminator series

Nah. We never got a good future war movie. Anything that can be done with Alien has pretty much been done to perfection.

I couldn't give half a rat's ass about a future war of the machine and humans I'm simply not invested and the future war trope and apocalypse trope is done.

Yeah but is it more done than Alien?

Taking into account half of the American continent is injun, all Europe except Spain and England love the injun and the asians see them as the other half of the Dragon, i must say it was a nice business decision that could've been exploited more if americans had revisited the history books
At least it wasn't jewed out like other sub-genres

Cameron came late but won in the precise timing, an elegant mishap

Well the Alien series has at least attempted to introduce other Aliens besides xeno. Granted it still has been suffocated and restricted some but there is still some cool stuff that can be done. Basically Aliens on steroids on a home world that's very Giger would be cool.

That was the logical point of Terminator after T2 to show John Conner's future war instead we got T3,which was T2 minus all the good stuff and Salvation where they completely mishandled the future world.
They turned it into a join the army ad because there was no reason humans should have had jets or nuclear subs ?!
Also why did the future world look like 2009 + garbage CGI robots instead of what was shown in T1 and T2?… lazy jews wanted a Michael Bay movie instead of something good.

Could be done but won't be because there are too many leftist/jews involved the same is true with Terminator, Starwars, etc.

this. the concept is easy to work with, yet 3/5 movies bombed.

tbh i still like t3 more than the two after it.

official power rankings go

T1=T2=SCC>T3>Salvation>Dead Niggers>GeniCIS

salvation felt boring, uninteresting and completely pointless. they didn't even have the balls to stick to their original ending where marcus wears John Connor's skin

genisys was ok for what it was. I honestly think the casting was the only flaw. Sarah, Kyle, and to a lesser extent John were all big miscasts.

Will Smith's daughter and the happy end were the worst things in Salvation.

Have you seen Avatar?

why would i want a sequel to a film that dilutes the series from its original standpoint? it went from horror to action horror to somethingidontevenknow

Do you remember Star Wars? Do you remember that time when people were saying that the creator of the franchise "raped their childhood" and that "it's time for someone else to take over the helm of the franchise"?
Do you remember what happened after that?
Do you really want to see the same thing happening to the Alien and Terminator franchises?

You know they're not going to top it.

Ridley had the right idea. Don't make an Alien movie. Make something new in the veign of Alien. Unfortunately he made the mistake of explicitly setting it in the same universe as Alien, meaning fans just ended up complaining about "muh canon, muh xenomorph", so the sequel ended up pandering to them by trying to be more of a real Alien movie, and was infinitely less interesting because of it.

T3 got too much crap considering how bad the next 2 were. T3 is a an action movie with Terminators, it isn't as good as the previous 2 because it has no substance & is an inferior rehash of T2. There was also too many cringey "jokes" which they continue to put into these movies see Genisys.

I think the goal was to make a quick 3rd movie to turn Terminator into a trilogy and then use the marketing and money to launch a new trilogy unfortunately they did not seek to produce a proper send off movie with a solid story-line instead they opted to make a quick mediocre (probably their goal) filler movie to get John Conner to judgment day, which they could have done in a future world post judgement day movie with a new movie in a few minute flash back/introduction. That was the major flaw there is no point/stakes to T3 other than to get John Conner to that bunker. That being said the editing of the movie and the pacing suggests to me that there was a lot of footage that didn't make it through editing it would be nice if someone would release that stuff.

George ran Star Wars into the ground with the PT however at least they could be ignored and managed to spawn some EU stuff that was ok.
As far as getting someone new to create new Star Wars content nobody in their right mind wanted disney to do it as they have a record of ruining things and then holding on to the rights of the thing they ruined and never letting it go. This why J.R.R Tolkein did not want disney to make Lotr.I think Disney is still holding on to the movie rights of the Black Cauldron for example despite the fact that they did nothing with it since 1985!
What George needed was to be more hands off and read approve/ disapprove Star Wars scripts and story lines and leave the rest to someone competent (perhaps someone he trusted he could trun into his successor eventually) that is a fan or familiar with the franchise, so he's in the loop but not allowed to fuck things up with his retarded jar jars aliens or useless & faggy robots and random cartoonish satan themed siths with stick sabers,etc.

Instead he sold what is supposedly his creation to disney knowing what they would do and got pissed off when disney threw him out on his ass & stopped talking to him (he pitched ideas that fell on deaf ears) after the deal when through. Also given what disney has been doing recently: "stronk womyn"/ appeasement of tumblr mentally ill and Kathleen Kennedy's involvement George must have known what direction this would go.

How do you know it wasn't George pushing this so that fanboys would accept his deal with disney or perhaps more probably disney after they entered negations for the property?

The point was valid after the prequels and its still valid now Star Wars needs a new people to take over it & disney needs to be destroyed as it is an evil monopoly.

there was a storyboard that showed will smith's daughter has having evil glowing eyes, implying she's a child-sized terminator unit

pretty cool idea tbh,

For the last time you faggots, John Connor leader of the HUMAN resistance becoming a secret terminator is beyond retarded. Fuck you

Nah, Cameron will die before he even finishes Avatar

let us hope

Why does everything have to be a goddamn franchise, like movies are fast food restaurants? Fuck that shit! Just let it die. When you recycle the classics, you get sad jokes like Robocop 2014.

I'd like to see that storyboard.