JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON AMERICA

Jewish media in Germany claims, they have to defend (((western values))) against America.

It literally says:

Furthermore, they tainted all preview images regarding Trump in bloody red.
What do they plan to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/thema/us-wahl
ox.ac.uk/news/2015-03-19-who-do-you-think-you-really-are-genetic-map-british-isles
archive.is/KlRqp
youtu.be/P0vmQNEM5-s
superzooi.com/9094/castration-symphony/
youtube.com/watch?v=DuWyswE_meA
pi-news.net/2016/11/der-antifa-republik-laeutet-das-totengloeckchen/
archive.is/t93T1
jungefreiheit.de/debatte/kommentar/2016/die-political-correctness-ist-am-ende/
archive.is/bM47D
jungefreiheit.de/debatte/kommentar/2016/eine-epoche-geht-zu-ende/
archive.is/8Hnxr
jungefreiheit.de/kultur/medien/2016/katzenjammer-im-medien-establishment/
archive.is/3w7bc
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4876736,00.html
davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/
archive.is/ZW24v
archive.is/2p21G
archive.is/Mw6P2
archive.is/k8bHp
hillaryclinton.com/feed/hillary-clinton-has-earned-nearly-every-newspaper-endorsement-of-the-general-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better pack some extra adult diapers for your forces Israel~!

I don't have that screenshot of "Judea decalres war on Germany!" but I imagine if they try it again, history will just repeat itself.
with hopefully better results this time

Good.

Oh dear user, if it happens again we will finish the job this time. This time we have meme magic. This time we have Kek. This time we have our President Donald J. Trump.

Also modern Jews (Talmudists/Satanists) are not related to ancient Judea. Semitic Jews were descended from the Canaanites, where they got their demonic practices. Modern/Ashkenazi Jews are Khazars who converted to Talmudism centuries ago, back when entire countries would adopt a new religion (see: HRE).

Anyone have the user pic who said what would happen if Trump would win? He said this would happen. Said he was friends with a Soros.

D-Day 2, electric boogaloo.

Don't worry Germans, well liberate ya!

I sincerely hope there's a Germany left to save by the time we get over there.

==The kikes won't have their

At this rate Austria's going to annex it soon.

They probably hint on the USA becoming isolationists again, so Trump will maybe pull the USA out of Germany so these kikes realize that they will have to train their own army. When they speak about the western values - they probably mean multiculturalism, faggotry, trans shit, feminism and other degeneracy. They know that the USA will go against these "values" now, so they want to make Germany into the center of them.
I don't think that they will be succesful, because if there is any truth to the Kanzler-Akte and that Germany is just a company owned by the USA, then it will be very simple for President Trump to crush any influence they have if he wants.

Whatever works I guess. The Germanics should become one again anyway.

Dear Lord, it's like they actually "want" the Holocaust to happen for real.

The irony is palpable. Does this mean that we'll have to fight Nippon though?

please let this happen.
hitler only lost because there was no internet.
imagine what hitler could have done with Holla Forums behind him! if this happens Jews wont stand a chance.

Modern nips couldn't give less of a shit about yurop.
They're way more concerned about chinks fucking about near their territories.

The current year just went from 2016 to 1933.

I mean, come on people.

thanks, bro

Jews kicked Canaanites out from that land, and Ashkenazi/Khazar ones are the worst strain of kikes.

Kikes please

Does the Trilateral Comission ring a bell to you?

Does the fact that the incoming Emperor is a massive imperialist mean anything to you?
Imagine if the Queen of england suddenly admitted Hitler was right.

Source? I don't think it matters either way, the US made sure to castrate the Emperor before they left. As a result, the Japanese male youth has become cucked, degenerate and apathetic.

Source or fuck off. Not only do they have way more NEETs but theirs are massively more cucked than Western NEETs due to Japanese diet and naturally low testosterone levels because of their race.

nobody on the planet can fight this, USA + Russia could take on literally the entire world.
Against the EU it wouldn't even be a war.

The 9th Crusade will indeed be glorious.

Before Israel was Israel it was called Canaan.
Semites (jews) infiltrated the land and conquered it.

Please educate yourself.

All Jews are bad.

As US leans toward Russia, the kikes will probably arm the Muslim world and maybe China.

It won't be easy.

Learn history faggot

Austria used to be one of the largest countries in Europe and had rivaling military and economic power to even France and Britain.

Austria is more pozzed than Germany.

You are in the wrong place Moishe.

Austria and Germany are shit because of (((democracy))), Europeans need a monarch at least a weak one like Britbongs have.

China are still Russia's friends, you're probably right on the muslim part though as the Saudis are already pushing pro-kike propaganda.

Lol good luck.

Know when I realized just how desperate the Jews were? They literally tried to "Steal" pepe. How pathetic and lacking in any enthusiasm do you need to be to actually try to hijack a fucking meme. And it all fucking exploded in their faces.

checked, Kek does not approve of forced memes

It would be my utmost pleasure memeing at your sides Ameribros.

It's only beginning m80.

You're retarded, God hated the 'real jews' too, he nearly slaughtered the jews in total for the golden calf and was only stopped by moses' pleading and he nearly strangled moses to death himself once.

by flooding your homeland with mudslimes?
Europe can go fuck itself

So, if the "original" jews, the Canaanites were called "Canaanites" then doesn't that mean that they were demon/moloch worshippers already? I always see Christians trying to argue that Jesus was one of the "original" jews and that modern jews are descendants of the Khazars and those Jews are just Satanists or something something. I don't pay that much attention to things I don't understand but nonetheless, the impression I get is that there was a shift in Israel from before and after the Semites moved in. If the Canaanites were already sacrificing their children to moloch then what could've possibly changed when the Semites moved in? What difference does it make and how does this mean that Jesus is okay?

CHECKED

Sounds like a plot of a call of duty game directed by Sam hydes

No u

The Austrian empire collapsed because of a (((monarch))) suppressing the ethinc Germans who built it to try to create a Slavic federation to hold it together.

Uhm, with what army?! Majority of germans like Putin/Trump more than they do Merkel and would in a war scenario join sides with the americans and russians instead of fighting them.

How exactly? Never heard about anything significantly bad coming from Austria aside from some excessive indulgence towards rapefugees

Jews will direct their Islamist puppets to launch terror attacks on Americans at home and abroad in attempts to make Trump look weak, like he can't protect America.

We'll shut them down before that happens.

the japanese race has not drawn it's succes from it's men the same way the whites have.
The japanese are missing it's samurai class. That's the only thing keeping it from uncucking itself, indeed the restoration of a warrior class in japan would be the very uncucking itself. The men at large can then occasionally join the professionals for bouts of manliness instillment.
In the same way when the average jap needs a dose of spirituality they have a religious class where they can go for a dose japanese spirituality. When the sword is restored and made whole again then japs can be men again in more ways than merely the industrious way.

Please tell me they dont literally say they need to defend "western" values.

there is just no fucking way, its like they are trying to anger us into slaughtering them, do they have a fucking death wish?

If another Crusade started, it would be the 11th, not the 9th.

it's just the lügenpresse, calm your tits m8.
i doubt they can go much further with their PC shit.
the global uncucking has begun, and we cannot even begin to comprehend how far it may very well reach.

nah, the 9th is often put with the 8th, and the 10th hasnt really happened.

if a new crusade were declared, it could be the 9th, but more likely the 10th, since the other supposed 10th crusades were not proper

This

They can be self-hating,
or in denial;
convenient allies,
or cannon fodder;

But they can never
ever
ever
be
TRUSTED

We kicked their Kraft asses in every world war we can do it again.

Reminder it was the Jews that declared war on the German Empire.

I told you about the fourth reich bros. All progressive propaganda comes from the EU.

fuck off christcuck

What do they mean by this?

No, seriously.

1. They believe values are universal, so how can you ascribe an "essentialist" notion to them, i.e. western?

2. Their knowledge of "western" history goes back as far as WW2 generally, or the French Revolution (if you're lucky). How can people who are fundamentally ignorant of classical philosophy and history claim any right to speak with authority about what is or is it not "western"?

I'm guessing they're just using "western values" in the jumped up sense of pretending there's some great antiquity behind gender neutral bathrooms and white-knighting trannies. But there isn't. This shit would be as alien to historical "westerners" as it is to most right-thinking people around the globe today.

Didn somevan call me?

For the non-krauts among you, Zeit is a weekly newspaper popular among what you'd call liberals.
Despite that, every other comment is ripping them a new one on that article, lel.

they have been terrible with any war so far. They are totally incompetent. Saudistan is failing to win against Yemen for more than a year now. They are useless goat fuckers and they do not have the capabilities to build technology (tanks, jets, ships). Instead they buy fancy american planes which they have no pilots for.

I think by western values they mean having a kike give the keys to your home to a mudslime, encouraging the mudslime to take a shit on your floor then the kike forcing you to express your guilt for not tossing their salad clean.

I like that word.

Guy's gonna have a rude awakening when AfD is second strongest force after CDU/CSU next year right here in Germany.

This time will be different because this time computers and massive storage of information exist. This time you can't bury the evidence. This time you can't close the curtain after the show. This time you won't get to write history, even if you win a battle or two. This time you better surrender while you still can.

Wrote the above before reading the thread.

They are gas lighting, stating an absurd idea as fact.

This time it will be with the US-Russian alliance

I don't know about all this canaanite business and feuding over who is a "real jew" or not is ridiculous to me since all jews must be gassed.

But as far as I can make it out Jesus came from the jews because they are the worst of humanity, vile corrupters and whatnot. He was meant to save as many jews as would listen and then declare a new covenant with all of humanity, that they can be the new children of Israel as long as they don't fuck it up like the kikes.

But again that's the best I make out of the whole clusterfuck that is religious arguments on Holla Forums

Yes.

gas the kikes

(dangerously unchecked)

In all seriousness, it must be a bad fucking year to be Jewish.

Although it's been brewing for a while now, in just one year their plans crashed with no survivors, and the next few years are just going to get more and more uncomfortable.

No wonder why they're "declaring war on Trump", because they've got nothing left to lose.

This is because Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi. All the "Jews" that Jesus preached against weren't actually Jews anymore. The history is more nuanced than what I'm about to say, but more or less the story of the Jews vs. the "Jews".

The real Jews were the people that followed the Laws of Moses (Mosaic Law). God made a covenant with them: they would receive a King of all Kings, a Messiah. That King would be a descendant of King David. The "Jews" that lived at the time of Christ did not believe Moses. Therefore they rejected Christ as their King and Messiah.

The "Jews" were probably former Jews. They had been enslaved and taken to Babylon. That's where the the priestly Jews stop, and the rabbinical "Jews" along with their usage of synagogues to worship Satan in starts. Eventually the Persians conquered the Babylonians and released the "Jews" which went back to "Israel". There is where the Pharisees arose as the leaders of the rabbis (sages/scribes). The "Jews" followed the Pharisees rules and not Mosaic Law. This is why the Pharisees had the Romans torture and murder Jesus Christ: he called out the liars relentlessly as what he saw them as.

Some of the finer points are things like the 12 Tribes splitting up into the 2 Tribes, and the 10 Tribes with 10 Tribes not having a descendant of David as King. The 10 Tribes formed the northern Kingdom of Israel, and the 2 Tribes (Benjamin and Jacob) formed the southern Kingdom of Judah (the Romans called it Judea).

Another finer point is that Jacob is quite literally the first "Jew". As in, he stole the religion from his brother Esau by using their mother to lie to their blind father. Jacob abused Esau and sold him into slavery to their uncle. At some point Esau became Esau the Hunter, and each brother sought out the other to murder. A Jacob's journey to kill his brother an Angel came down and fought him, and broke his hip. Then God or the Angel (I forget) renamed Jacob to Israel.

Oh and somewhere in there Alexander the Great conquers the Persians. I forget how that plays into the rise of the Pharisees.

Anyway, the irony is that through belief in Jesus Christ the Christians become the real Jews instructed never to refer to themselves as Jews, and that leaves the "Jews" actually being Judean Satan worshippers in their dirty synagogues.

Some other random thoughts on the subject. People like saying Moloch, and some will say Remphan. If you study the Jew Satanists enough you find out they even lie about that. The Kabbalah calls their supreme diety "Ein Sof". I just call it another word for the liars' god Satan.

race war now

They can't hide it anymore.

We sure will. Not the way you limp-wristed Marxists think though.

I'm not seeing the red shit on their site

Well all I know is that if they decide to actually go full WWII on the burgers right now, that will redpill burgers across ethnicities, in which case we'll get to see an actual shoah at the hands of a multi-ethnic American Reich. Which is why they'll probably chicken out of that at the last moment to save the lives of their comrades in the states.

Okay if the globalist Jews get out of there and decide to sacrifice the rest of the kikes in the states, they might actually do that after all. I still think it's very unlikely right now.

they are literally just the zerg. Any well made defense beats muslims every time.

good

Also, this was the plan all along. It's just that Trump and the rise of the European right came too soon.

The idea was to have two mutually sustaining powers. If, say, Trump was elected in 30 years, you'd have a united EU with a standing army ready to enforce punishment economically, politically, and militarily. If the right rose in the EU, the same would happen with the places switched.

Too bad for them right now they only had the US as enforcer of globalist Marxism, and that one just got taken away from them. Be happy it happened now when the system is still vulnerable.

(checkem)
German will do anything you tell him to do if you put him in uniform.

This is insane

RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY

What these kikes call "Western Values" are actually Jewish laws for goyim and cultural D&C kikery. This is fucking rich.

Pretty fucking stupid move. When they did this before they had America, Russia, the British Empire et al to do their bidding. Now they'll be going against the former two and the third is dead (and Britian has left the EU). What, are we supposed to fear modern day Germany? France? Fucking Sweden? Maybe Canada will tag along. Oh no, the cucks are coming!

how long until 6 billion poor innocent jews are found dead in america?

(checked)
maybe they'll try to use the UN pic related

Yeah, nothing except total power over the world's banks and traditional media, a country all to themselves, nukes, puppets in all of the world's governments and whatnot. In other words they have a whole lot of POWER and they could just use it to have a good time but that's not in their nature.

good goy

With what Army?
Assuming Trump isn't a puppet and so Putin what is left there to mobilize? They made a waste out of Europe, this is not a continent that will easily return to values useful to start a war . Arabs are incompetent fucks.China geopolitical plans pass through Russia and Europe so another no.Africa?

They release new articles to the very same topic every few minutes, the newer ones don't have that anymore. You can see it though, if you scroll down here:
> zeit.de/thema/us-wahl

Why would you deface the first two with Carl the Cuck?

Trips of truth

If things actually were to kick off and "Judea" actually made substantial moves against the US, you think Trump would hesitate to nationalize the banks and perhaps the media as well? I'll maybe give you the nukes but Israel isn't exactly working with top-tier nuclear weapons, quite the opposite. I think the nuclear Yuropoors are not much better off. Russian and perhaps American defense tech would probably be sufficient to thwart their attacks.

We need to uncuck our banks and media and fix the culture while trump is in office. We can't let them Samson option the dollar. I don't see europe or Israel really wanting that though.

Goddamn it I hate how so many autistic weeb LARPers are also into mecha.

Gene studies have falsified that theory.

Divide and conquer.

Fucking jews.

MEME THIS

BDS MOVEMENT

Hello shill.

Why did you not finish your se

No it didn't, that's not why the Austrians collapsed at all. The Austrians collapsed because they couldn't compete with the Junkers and Ruhr industrialist alliance. Hungarians were just as based then as the Austrians.

This is some Sinead tier understanding of history.

The Zeit is published by ((Joffe)), but there's arguably some Truth in the premise:
Arguably, the USA and Russia is run by the same network of power/influence and are used by them against Europe from two sides. (See US-Soviet alliance. Now we'll see what's up with Trump and Putin.)

Meme

Reichsbürger

THIS IS IT!

WE ARE APPROACHING 1936 ALL OVER AGAIN!

ITS TIME!

1933 in reverse… hot damn…

Really? Ethnic secessionist movements dating back decades among even the primary nationality and the strain of a World War had nothing to do with the Balkanization of a multicultural empire?

So based, keeping Germans in thrall to multiculti for fear of another 1848.

Actually, Mein Kampf.

I knew this was going to happen, probably we all knew it

Soros & Cia want to use the hypercucked Europe as a lever to take back USA. You better help France 2017

I knew this was going to happen.

Too bad they cucked Germany into a mess of weepers, with the exception of the uncucked ones who will not fight against the USA or anyone other than the kikes.

That means' the 2015 migration crisis in Europe was a big boost for Trump. Trump would have had less boost without that happening just before the start of the presidential campaigns.

Meant for

Now that the US election is over we should all focus full efforts on the meme war for the Austrian, French, and German (and any other upcoming European) elections. Only problem I see is the language barrier since most Americans only speak English.

The jewish wheels are turning in the propoganda machine. Are we going to be democratically liberated, bros?

Not a chance, we are a global superpower, and the elites know that an attempted colored revolution will backfire hard and cement Trump's power.

Because he's an alt-kike faggot from reddit, and still thinks that Hitler was a bad guy.

Polack/Gopnik Alliance

TIME FOR ACTION!

You have it the other way around there mate. Hungarians used to be equals to the Austrians during the age of the HRE, same for the Czechs. And then the Austrian empire was formed because gotta copy Napoleon with muh nation state, and that's when shit went south.

And as for "strain of the world war", if that's what you called having the entire Austro-Hungarian empire dismantled by the allies and both Austrian and Hungary punished heavily for daring to try and avenge their monarch, sure, it was the "pressure".
The balkanization was not natural.

Except it was the exact opposite you dolt, it was a multi-cultural and ethical feudal empire

to be fair, Italians are garbage people, the first one shouldnt bother anyone.

It wasn't the Allies running the Pan-Germans or the separatists

What wasn't natural was a multi-ethnic state. The same balkanization happened to the former USSR similarly without foreign intervention. I also doubt that when Russia was partitioned by Brest-Litovsk that the newly independent states were willing to jump back under the Russian umbrella, regardless of who won the civil war.

There's nothing like an Italian people or nation, it's a purely geographic construct.

This is who it would go

It was a zionist interest to break up the old empires into smaller nation states so they could promote the creation of the nation state of Israel for the Jews in the proposed League of Nations which was meant as a world government type organization to guard international peace (and so the smaller countries) after the devastating world war (which they formented).

next you're going to tell me borders are invisible therefore we should have none?

It really wasn't. That's what the HRE was BEFORE, with the king nominally in charge and the local nobility handling things in the archduchy of Austrian and kingdoms of Hungary and Bohemia.
Then Napoleon came along and the Austrians centralized everything in Vienna.

Which is ridiculous. Regardless of who is king, the folk need not be the same everywhere in the kingdom. The Czechs and Hungarians had every right to their lands and their nobles and their cultures just as the Austrians had to theirs.

Tell that to the United Kingdom (English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish), to Spain (Castillian, Aragonese/Catalan, Basques, Galician). Heck tell that to France (Breton, Occitanian, Norman, Gaulish and Frankish) and to the German empire (Germanic, Polish) and to Switzerland (French, Italian, German)

Europe has been made up of multi ethnic kingdoms for thousands of years and it worked because while the king might have been of one nation, he understood that the local nobility knew best and delegated. But no. The French had to be cunts. The court in Versailles had to be cunts, and the latter Napoleonic nation state had to be cunts.

And now here we are. Arguing that an Austrian and an Hungarian can't get along when they were allies for hundreds of years against the Turks.

That Castillian can't get along with an Catalan when they reconquered their lands together from the Berbers.

That a Scot and an Englishman can't get together to defend their common island when they conquered the world together.

We are all different kin in Europe, but amongst each of our kins there are those closer to others that can exist under the same rulership.

The nation state is not the natural form of the European, and the old empires are only useful if they respect the various European kins within their borders.

What makes you think that?

Genetically identical populations.

Literally centuries of ethnic conflict.

fucking lel

I knew this was coming.

Europe follows us culturally/politically. I don't fully understand why or how this works but it's a fact. Nigle Farage said it in so many words in an interview 2 weeks ago.

Establishment Jews in Europe clearly know this. They're acting the way American Neocon Jews are here.

Good luck Germany/Europe. I send you all of my energy.

Not inter-ethnic, between Germans and Poles.

No they're not

The Basques are literally completely different from other Indo-Europeans.

The Scots are far more Celtic than the Anglo-Saxon British, and the French are divided along Gaul/Visigoth south and Frankish north.

And even not counting all this, culture matters and matters a lot. You can not erase the individual cultures of Europe. I need not be told by some faggot in Spain what to do with my life just because we both share Celtiberian and Visigothic blood.

Poles lived fine under Prussian rule for years before Bismarck started trying to force them to become German. That's when the insurrections started. It was one of the few mistakes Bismarck made, but I do not fault him as he considered a culturally and racially homogeneous nation state preferable, and indeed if we are discussing nation states, that is the ideal form.

But it is not the ideal form of the European peoples to begin with. Least not the Germanics and the Celts.

look all i know is fuck the Venetians, those jackasses were such bloodthirsty unorganized faggots that they forever gave retards the fourth crusade argument.

Now because of them you cant paint the crusades in even the slightest good light without having to spend a couple hours explaining the lead up to and the sacking of constantinople, as well as the reaction to it from the papacy.

Mother fuckers have a bad habit of making us look bad.

Mecha is pleb tier. Big O managed to be great despite, though.

He's right. Sicilians are different from Napolitans, different from central Italians/Umbrians that are different from the northern lombard states like Venice, Milan and Piedmount.

So say nothing of Sardinia.

No way. Europeans will never opt for a war against USA.

Jews declared war on Hitler and Germany in the 1930's for waking up and taking back their power from the Jews. Now they are doing the same thing against Trump and his supporters in America. I wager the outcome is going to be a little bit different this time.

Probably, although I don't know the details. They're certainly distinct enough from the Spanish to be given independence.

No, they aren't. Celts don't exist, not in the "down with the English" sense anyway.
ox.ac.uk/news/2015-03-19-who-do-you-think-you-really-are-genetic-map-british-isles

And as far as I'm aware the French monarchs had great difficulty actually subduing the south.

A "base" culture comes out of blood to begin with, even if it can be influenced by outside factors.

You absolutely can, it just requires effort and has been done countless times in the past.

Germanisation goes back at least the Frederick the Great, as far as I can tell. Although that particular history isn't my specialty,

What history ? Germany declared war in Judea's name

*There's a significant genetic similarity between the north of England and all but remote Scotland at least, and the Anglo-Saxon impact was relatively limited and contained to the southeast.

German dude here, could you please pick me up as soon as the war starts? I don't want to be forced to fight for the jews

I never said it was "down with the English" way.
I love Anglo-Saxon culture. Heck most of my ideals of decentralized monarchic states comes from records on Anglo-Saxon power structure and societal organization. because Tolkien presented them in his works and that's where I find the political inspiration

I refuse your base culture. I am Portuguese first. Heck, I see myself as being a specific type of Portuguese even. Localism is king.

And you consider this a good thing? What are you, a kike?

It wasn't as aggressive and it was passive action. Bismarck made it policy by assaulting most importantly the dissemination of their language. And the majority of traditional polish lands like Posen and west Prussia only got added to the Prussian borders post 1815.

PRAISE KEK

Your country was literally created for that reason.

German Revolution of 1918: Current Year Edition

(checked)
But my race wasnt

NUKE GERMANY

These uppity krautkikes have pissed me off for the last time. Kill them all and let God find his own.

This. Roman emperors should have done it 2000 years ago.

Is there anything left after that?

You misunderstood, I'm referring to specific types within wider European identities, not pan-Europeanism.

No, I'm being realistic. I can say with absolute certainty that no real native cultural identity exists in the British Isles that doesn't define itself in opposition to the English since I'm Irish. "Our" language has been effectively dead for centuries as the only native speakers are those in the most remote areas with the least wider British admixture, and our culture consists of alcoholism, Catholicism, the Famine, the Pale, and Cromwell.

Really makes you think huh.

At this point, yes.

video of Merkel throwing German flag away

I have a friend who's dad works for an unspecified alphabet agency who says the Wikileaks emails are just the ones they choose to release. The real scandalous emails have been surpressed. I asked what the true scandal was and he said genocide. "White genocide?" I asked. He winked and said, "good night user".

oh do they now? ahahaaa 2nd amendment secured WHAT JUDEA GONNA DO ? reason they lost will forever be the right to arms and fallout if we get pissed/awake enough to come at you full force and say fuck off a lot of people aren't taking into account our military saying fuck that too who would have in turn revolted and sided with their citizens and violently overthrown shtliarry if needed.

the 4cuck influx is evident

The President will throw you over the wall for your shit taste.

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You know what to do German anons, it's your turn now.

The fight has really just started anons.You don't even know your own power level yet.You are fucking amazing like pit bulls ripping apart a rabbit.Kek.

Big O was shit, wasn't the guys Butler Jewish or something?

Well fucking fix your shit. I can't help you, I'm not Irish. Only you can fix your own folk.

You have enough literary sources to learn Irish. Yes, the language wont be the exact same, but if an good percentage of an entire generation learns what you know, and then passes it on to their children as a crib language, it will slowly but surely return.

I've never been so damn smug.

Still for a war in Israel though.

Fucking nothing. Germany was pincered between the world-spanning British Empire and the red-terror Soviet Union, and the only thing that kept them in the war was American materiel support.

America is bounded by the Atlantic and the Pacific. North America is literally the best geographical location on Earth. Best environment. Completely unassailable. Imagine if we had repopulated Central America and South America too.

The Jew fears the Neet

Trying to steal culture that is shown to work and use it against its makers is routine. Just look at how we took Jeb's culture and made it our own so that his guac became his own enemy.

Oh wow.

I don't think they get it. This shit flew back when Trump was just a candidate. But see, now he's official. He's our President. And you don't just go tossing around threats willy nilly at our fucking President.

Kikes had better learn their place, or get rapidly smacked the fuck down.

The Germans did the same thing to the Romans, who did the same thing to the Greeks.

What the fuck is going on he

yet they keep bringing people from other culture that goes contrary to whatever they're saying.

like the usual hypocrite they are

Ayy, we WW2 now.

Make sure to educate yourself on what the (((media))) did to Germany and learn as much as you can. This video is an hour long but it's actually a very intresting story and worth watching if you haven't already.

Germany had many advantages we don't but The United States is a different geographic situation in a different time. This time around will have many similarities but will play out very differently.

You're missing the point. I'm using that specifically to support my own argument against your point there were any sort of ethno-cultural divisions healed over by an English monarchy. The English "oppression" itself created such a hollow culture in opposition to it, that the said culture has practically collapsed and people have been drifting culturally to the UK since WW2, or maybe about the time of the end of the civil war.

In all but remote areas, division between cultures is a farce and totally superficial. Really, what fucked the whole region up is religion, like how protestant "North Germans" were politically distinct from catholic "South Germans". In Ireland in particular, the whole thing is rooted in religion, the Free State coming away from the protestant North and the popular independence narrative being considered mostly in terms of religion, with incidences like the Penal Laws and the modern day Troubles murders between people who are scarcely any different even culturally.

MERKEL MUSS WEG
MERKEL MUSS WEG
MERKEL MUSS WEG
MERKEL MUSS WEG
MERKEL MUSS WEG

tl;dr the Irish culture is and was so indistinct from the wider British, that with the application of common sense and looking at genetic admixture, you could reasonably claim that they shouldn't never have been considered seperate entities to begin with.

I bet she now regrets allowing such a massive US military presence in germany. And no one even likes her anymore. She literally can't do anything

The thing is that most people that live in NI aren't Irish but English, expatriates from England.

Also again, England was one of the monarchies that first began centralization of power, and funnily enough, the kings that began it were the Norman kings, ie, French.

The French ideals of centralized, absolute monarchy fucked Europe over.

You are literally part of the problem. There is no such thing as "satan" any more than there is a "racist."

Satya is Sanskrit for "truth"–you know, the point of Holla Forums.

The French tried to destroy Flemish culture for nearly 500 years if not more. Culture is very resilient if the people wish it to be.

But it wasn't for the French lack of trying that fore sure.

Meant for>>8174224

So, what does this mean?

Uh, no. The whole Plantation mythology is Scots-Irish, which demolishes itself because there had been hundreds of years of cross-migration prior to the "settlers" coming over.

Yeah, I agree. But you can only have that resilience if you are genuinely distinct, I think.

You cant defend what you have being destroying for nearly a century.
Kikes are masters of gas-lighting, good thing we had a huge awakening worldwide about their bullshit.

So where does ethogenesis fit in your view then. People with different genes come together, stick together, ethogenesis happens. But are they only able to develop a culture after the ethogenesis happens in your view? But what binds them together before they become alike genetically then.

If you believe in the concept of ethogenesis that is.

we never weren't the old Thule society user.
any weeb that ever saw FMA has been practicing sigil magic since they were children. why d you think the jews fear the samurai? the axis powers existed for a reason

Is the media going to say "ich kampfe?" Everything is entertaining this year.

I'm enjoying being able to argue about random shit again now that trump one. The irish are different fromt he british, faggots.

Good job fighting a war on two fronts, that goes really well, trust me!

Russia-America and friends Vs (((EU)))

(someones gotta check that.)

I don't see any contradiction in the separation of an ethnic group and cultural genesis occurring simultaneously in a step-by-step fashion. That's exactly how the kikes came in to being: rhineland germans, ancient heebs, and steppe niggers mixing because of a religious impulse and leading to genetic disaster.

Culture is memetic reproduction in the same way as biology is genetic reproduction.

Memetic transmission happens through 3 primary vehicles: state-run public schooling, religion, and TV.

Evidently, the French never established public schools for the Flemish, never subverted the religion of the Flemish, and never dredged TalmudVision culture into every Flemish home.

Culture is very resilient if you successfully pass it on to your children, and still more resilient if you successfully pass it on to your children and you're enemies' children.

you sure about that?

Their education was forced French if I'm not mistaken during Napoleons reign.

You make me laugh.

Because France and Belgians are both catholics? Am I missing something here?

No culture is kept by the peasants, the lower classes. Culture is replicated trough language and education but it has nothing to do with official schooling.

The disdain for the French was too big amongst the lower class for French culture to spread. Even when occupied the common folk kept the culture alive.

Like are they fucking serious, after Russia just declare a reliance and possibly with trump a new life long ally, now they deiced "HUR DUR LETS FIGHT AMERICA" Like is this real op, like is this real, for kek sake, if they even made notion of nuking us, or Russia, Hitler would laughing his ass off in his hell as the whole fucking irony of situation just barrels over him. WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING!?

"As long as there are humans living on earth, will the battle between the subhuman and the human be a historical recurrance.
No matter how far we can see back in the past, this battle against the nations, led by the Jew, is a natural part of living on this planet.
One can be reassured to come to the conclusion that this battle of life and death is a law of nature, just as the battle of the plague bacterium against a healthy body is one."
-Reichsführer SS, Heinrich Himmler 1935

Just like the night that rises against the day, how light and shadow are eternal foes, the worst enemy of man, ruler of earth, is man, himself.

The subhuman, this apparently biologically similar creation of nature, with hands and feet, a kind of brain, with eyes and mouth, is something fundamentally different.
A brood with humanoid facial features, but mentally and spiritually lower than any animal.

Inside this creature there is a gruesome chaos of wild, unbridled passions: nameless desire of destruction, primitive covetousness, the most unveiled form of baseness.

Subhuman – nothing more!

"Because not everything that bears the countenance of a human is the same."
Woe be him who forgets about this!

All that this earth possesses, great works, thoughts and arts - the human has thought it up, created it, and completed it.
He devised and invented, for him, there was only one goal: Work his way up to a higher state of being, to redesign the inadequate, to replace the unsatisfactory with something better.

From this, culture grew.
From this sprang forth the plow, the tool, the house.
From this, man became social, came family, came folk, came the state.
From this, man became virtuous and great.
From this, he rose above far above all other creatures.
From this, he became next to god!

But the subhuman also lived.
He hated the works of others. He raged against it, secretly as the thief, openly as the detractor - the murderer.
He consorted with his own kind.

The beast summoned the beast.
Never did the subhuman keep the peace, never was he placid.
This is because he needs the twilight, the chaos.
He dreaded the light of cultural progress.

To preserve himself, he required the swamp, the pits of hell, but never the sun.
And this underworld of the subhuman found its leader: - The enternal jew!

He understood them, he knew what they wanted. He nurtured their most vulgar desires and passions, he let loose a horror upon mankind.

It started in historical times,with the extermination of the Persians, the celebration of Purim, the first glorification of organized mass murder.
75 000 aryan persians fell victim to jewish hatred. Even today, the jewry celebrates this deed of horror as their greatest "religious feast".

Eternal is the hatred of the subhuman toward the radiant figures, the bearers of light.
Eternally the demise of the western world is looming from the deserts.

Eternally, in distant steppes, the powers of desctruction congregate.
Eternally Attila and Genghis Kahn collect their hordes of huns, to race through Europa, a living apocalypse, leaving fire and death, rape, murder and consternation in their wake.
So that the world of light, and knowledge of thousandfolds, the powers of progress and human excellence shall sink back into the abyss of the primal state.

Eternally is this the will of the subhuman:
That, when there shall be desert again, where, just now, the radiance of sublime enlightenment inventively illuminated the darkness, then his final goal would be achieved.
Chaos.

Thus, there has been the struggle between those opposing poles that raged for millennia, under terrible, unpredictable laws.
Forever will be there a Genghis Kahn, a new Attila who tears open the gates of Europa, who only knows one thing: The complete annihilation of everything beautiful!

Today, the embodiment of this will of destruction is known as Bolshevism!
But this Bolshevism is not a modern phenomenon! It is neither a product of our current day, nor is it an innovation in the context of human history.
It is as old as the existence of the jew himself.

Its forerunners are named Lenin - Stalin.

"There will be the bloody decapitations of the leaders of a people, who then are cast into the statist, into the economic, the cultural, the mental, the spiritual and the corporeal slavery.
The rest of the people, through countless acts of miscegenation robbed of their values, degenerated - and in the historically short passing of centuries one will only merely remember if these people once existed."
-Reichsführer SS, Heinrich Himmler 1935

Combat the jew and
Make Allemande Great Again.

France is RIPE to get memed on! I think they have the best chance… Imagine a clean, orderly Paris to visit again.

All of Europe must be and will be restored!
SHADILAY

and with what army?
now half of europe is just a bunch of sandniggers

proclick zone. my personal favorite movie of the '16 meme wars

We need to protect the Internet with the same energy that we use to protect guns and freedom of speech.
It is our most important tool right now - more important than guns.
If the founding fathers were alive right now, they would place the importance of a free and open internet, one that allows for communities like this, right up there with the right to bear arms.
We can't allow this tool to become gimped.

The Lion is waking up

Interesting read on the topic, very old but worth your time if it is new to you
archive.is/KlRqp

don't forget the recently revolutionized and reunified Great Korea

Which one? Fascism is a western value. Let's do that. Get (((them))) the hell out.

oh, so you're going to give them a free pass for orchestrating the collapse of civilization in post-colonial africa? how about those decades of communist massacres in asia? can't have commies without jews, you know….

Think I found it, around 5:00 in.

whats funny is kek might actually be real

I've read most of the KJV old testament chronologically, and it boggles my mind how the Jews are the exact same back then as they are now. It's no wonder why God was so heavy handed towards them. Nothing new under the sun.

Hitler failed because his country was small and lacked resources.
America though?
Our big weakness is 40% of the country won't have any racial loyalty to the nation.

Not really, Jews were legitimately Gods Chosen people for a short while, God nuked an entire town from orbit because of homosex and sexual deviance, but still chose to give Jews a second chance after they were caught worshipping Moloch and sacrificing children, which is a hundred times worse than homosex. He was excessively lenient for a long while and then the Jews rejection and murder of Jesus in order to preserve their supremacy complex was the final nail in the coffin and they have been cursed ever since. Original Mosaic Jews had enormous potential for good and completely ruined it with kikery and have been abandoned ever since.

youtu.be/P0vmQNEM5-s yea motherfuckers!!!!!!

DAILY REMINDER

Unlike Germany in WW2, The U.s.a has the English language too! Doubt it not! They are fucked.

I have a bad feeling about this. In world war 2 Britain, USSR and America were allied against Germany. Now three main right winged conservative ideologists, Nigel (Britain), Putin (Russia) and Trump (America), are also main forces that keep us uncucked.

WW3 is the reverse WW2, where we fight left winged europe, holy shit.

Kek is real

LET THEM COME
BY ALL THAT YOU HOLD DEAR ON THIS GOOD EARTH, I BID YOU STAND, MEN OF THE WEST

Where can I find this text in print? Google doesn't help at all.

They have already lost.

Just wait.

Kek, so now suddenly they talk about "protecting western values and europe". Not like there are people who literally bomb that place and are a real danger or something. Journalists get desperate as fuck it seems. Brexit, Trump and all these rightwing parties in Europe getting more and more momentumm.

The harder they struggle, the more ground we gain. They should cut their losses now and go into hiding before they're put into camps again.

If you guys just knew how insanely spoiled the SHIT was, that this pest has spilled over TRUMP for the last 1-2 years.

Their smear campaigns were at least as disgusting and persistent as in the U.S.
These guys are beyond mad.

We must stand together to wipe them out.
Once and for all.

A great battle has been won as we re align yet again against you in WAR you filthy fucking jew.WHITE POWER!!!!!!

Defend what western values? They want to turn themselves into an Islamic shithole

I'm pretty sure the real Jews (aka the Judeans) have all died out. I have this, but it is unsourced so tread wisely.

I think Kek is a bit more complicated than we expect.

This is just more good news for us, however.

Something feels oddly familiar about this…

He's BACK!!!!!

I drink jew tears and really wish it was 6 million should have just wiped you all out forever no survivors no where to run and hide like israel.You pos try to turn everyone into a mud race mutt like you FUCK THAT!!! You are exposed all your media ratings suck ass no one is watching your stupid sitcoms in which everyone shows a nigger with a white woman.You little games are fucking over you rat fucking bastards.RUN!!

Isn't Kek the god of primordial chaos?

I'll be the first to admit that I'm horrible with ancient Khemetic theology.

Just immigrate now

Also… The dubs. Double dubs.

*emigrate, drunk in celebration

No, just a bit confused.

Wasn't really the French that started it. More of a reaction because whoever is best at pooling resources ends up being the dominant power.

The only way the multi-ethnic kingdoms survived was by having an intra-national organization (the church) acting to manage disputes, and even that was difficult.

If kek is our favor, regardless what domain he controls it clearly seems to be better for everyone. Besides until today I would have fallowed cthulhu, but clearly kek actually fucking works, so um, do I need to heavily into the nature of kek, is the a bible I can get or something that of in his likeness.

god bless Adolf

Japs are more scared of Chinks than anything else.

That's a kick ass video, too bad the audio is so fucked up

Holy shit guys it seems to be real, they smear Trump even harder than before

Headlines of Austrians biggest newsoutlet:

It might just be lefties panicking, since they are just that stupid… But still our media shouldn't question your election result at all.

It's not "the leftists" being stupid, they aren't stupid, they are not "leftists" but Jews and they know they are lying.

I wouldn't feel so bad about the day of the rope if it was for saving democracy from people who will not accept the results of a fair election.

eh, what they fail to mention is the prominence of jewish money lenders even in that time, and their spread in the near east. The Khazar empire had to have had an awareness of judaism to convert to it, and it's pretty easy to see how it would be the money lenders who had enough influence with the policy makers of the Khazar empire to cause such a mass conversion (unless the proselytization happened more traditionally, through mission).

Some people trace kabbalist banking dynasties back to Babylon and see babylonian money magick as a precursor to their later banking tactics. So, who knows. I do believe ashkenazi jews to be the ancestors of the khazarian jews, and think a great deal of admixture happened from the getgo all through the middle east/eastern europe/caucuses with a great deal of ethnicities forming the current miscegenation of jewish people.

Fuck democracy my man, democracy is shit.

I wrote this to help demoralize the Left.

I know it's not necessarily Pro-Trump or Pro-Holla Forums, but this is how infiltration and subversion works (you pretend to be one of them and then "shift" them bit by bit).

If someone wants to re-work this, feel free.

The Left is just as guilty of dividing as is the Right. If Blacks do end up being persecuted against worse than they were previously, the Left are largely responsible for giving more momentum to the pendulum.

Who gives a literal fuck about Europe? They are completely irrelevant and are the laughing stock of the entire world. Even mudshits laugh the Europoors while fucking their white wives and collecting gibs. FUCK EUROPE. Be lucky we don't let Russia fuck your shit all the way up, which we just might very soon.

The Khazar Kingdom had nothing to do with todays Ashkenazi Jews. It's a total red herring. They want us to start arguing "no-true-yidsman".

It amazes me this even needs said anymore.

Sloveniafag reporting in, the newspaper just came in.
A photograph of a bearded guy wearing a MAGA cap and giving both birds to the camera is subtitled
TRUMP! Oops, now what?
The article starts out like a badly written highschool essay describing what happened at the moment Trump was declared the new president of USA. The author makes sure to mention that the new first lady is Slovenian and how great it is for Slovenia and therefore the world. A professor's quote contained some delicious salt:
~David Birdsell, professor

The rest of the article is pretty bland, nothing of note. The first 5 pages were dedicated to reporting on Trump from different angles, not forgetting to write an entire article how the first lady is Slovenian and what a blessing this is for Slovenia and therefore the world.

Just do what the survivors of the third reich did and migrate to south america.

Really, everythime they don't like something they point out 'experts' talking about something totally uninteresting

fucking this. as a spaniard, all the venetians i've encountered have been 100% retarded assholes

How is the weather in Australia, user?

hitler failed because general winter.

that's a funny way to say
THE KIKES
want to turn europe into an islamic shithole

Jews converted to Christianity are no longer Jews. If you don't believe this, you're not Christian.

Jews are more like slaanesh, Tzeench just likes to experiment and fuck shit up with convoluted schemes, he's not degenerate, more like a scientist.

What about Jews who ostensibly convert but continue to be Jews in secret? How are you able to distinguish them?
What you're saying seems excessively absolutist.

Also you're a gay cunt cocksucking faggot.

That's a problem, yes. But assuming they are a Christian, this makes them good. Taking precaution against false Christian is another issue.

What do they plan to do? The same thing they do every night, user. Try to take over the world.

hahah lol gay

Hitler failed because:

hell yeah, it's time

This election has redpilled me.

Thanks Holla Forums

#test
test = "test"

test:
"test"

Doesn't the US control the German media until like 2099? Can't we just force their media to be pro-Trump and anti-immigrant?

US-UK-Russia versus Germany, again, but this time to get rid of the Jews.

Don't forget Poland

the meme battle is over, but the meme war has begun, we must meme France and Germany.

I doubt the UK would join in, removing them from the EU is probably all that can be done for the Eternal Anglo even with Nigel.

Should have let Russia invade Poland first

We'll peer pressure them into it, Brits can't help themselves.

Also, the Bush/Clinton oligarchy has collapsed

ALLIANCES INTENSIFY

the election was still rigged against Trump. I'm willing to bet he actually beat Hillary by 3 points but voter fraud and other shenanigans gave her the popular vote.

the memes, jack

ok kebab sandman crypto jew, go back to fucking your 9 year old wife.

Pearl Harbor was an inside job.

YANKEE BREEKI

This is why the media networks all their broadcasts on the basis of locality. We are living in a 1984 style society already and the media is agitating every country against another. The press and the engineers of the stock market all need to hang on the same poles together. Merkel has no right to bring up western values when she has destroyed her own country to spread globalism. Maybe now would be a perfect time to call for more exits and referendums in the EU, it is weak right now and he good goyim running it don't know how to react to all this happening.

Time to check those digits.

The thing with that is that Hitler DID ask Franco to enter the war. But Franco had some demands that Hitler just wasn't willing to concede to. Franco was worried about Spain's fighting ability so soon after the Spanish Civil War.

What do you call stealing rap instrumentals and making Moonman sing over them then? A fair bit of cultural appropriation is done by both sides. It is a natural element of ideological warfare, and this place by and large has mastered it.

The UK the people are divided and generally stick to their own parts of the country.

Mixing in any bigger quanitites in Europe is recent. True Multi-culturalism only appeared a few times in history - mostly due to migrations - and failed every time.

Let's not forget that the European countries have the same cultural base and similar set of values. It's compeltely different from multi-cult with arabs or africans

Maybe kek can help dismantle the EU now?

Yeah, no allied troops to ruin your day.

Slaanesh is sexually attractive though.

Democracy can be useful in small scale. When you start counting millions of votes shit goes south.

France's "non-foreign" citizens are majority Africans in Paris.

Why do kiniros squat?

THAT is the Jew.
Nothing else.

The U.S would be carrying the team.

only if you like your dick falling off and fucking you up the ass.

It's like the Arab Spring but white.

I mean hey, as long as it's enjoyable.

And not orchestrated by Washington as part of a proxy war.

SWEET FUCKING CHRIST

austria is electing their president on dec 4th. choice between a ultra socialist leftist and hofer. what are your estimations? can austria incuck and join the visegrad states in the east?

Were you having a sleep over with your friend lmoa?

Capped

Well, she also likes Stuff like GIFS of castrations set to classical music. Do you Like stuff like this: superzooi.com/9094/castration-symphony/ , user?

According to the Bible, "jews" were the Judeans, or Hebrews like Christ what the Israelites of Israel were the 'lost sheep' because they were ruled over by wicked kings. When the assyrians come in and conquered them, the surviving jews and hebrews became inundated with Assyrian culture and beliefs, some of those beliefs being the worship of Moloch and the like. After that we have the diaspora, and devil worshipping khazars everywhere

That quite rich coming from the people constantly mock and denigrate the West, demonizes it's history and people, infests us with parasites and now they are deffending Western civilization

It's the Warp Entity based on excess and not any real pleasure, he torments his followers for his own pleasure driving them to more excessive behaviour. It's the god of being cucked or orgasm denial. Enjoy your shit tier deity, Slaaneshfags.

Honestly out of all the gods being a deamon of Nurgle probably be the closest to being enjoyable

There was a traitor named Wilhlem Canaris inside the German government who was working against Hitler and the Germans the entire war.

Spain would have a critical in deciding the war, they would have easily been able to block off access to the Mediterranean from the Atlantic, and given extra troops to defend continental Europe from an Atlantic sea landing attack.

Germany made the mistake of choosing many allies that only held them back, and barely even helped. Japan should have simultaneously attacked the Soviets from the east with the Germans in the west. Italy was a mess.

If Hitler accepted that the British under Churchill were 100% against him, he would have focused on allying with China, who was ripe with nationalist, anti-Anglo, and anti-communist sentiment.

Instead Japan destroyed the nationalists in China, paving way for the communists to come to power.

That's a pretty bold claim user.

Khorne is one dimensional as shit, Tzeentch is impossibly confusing, Nurgle gets you really, really, REALLY sick. All things considered I think some edging and the occasional pegging is probably the least bad option.

Helps that Slaanesh is the only hot deity too.

I'd rather be horribly confused or a one dimensional murderer than be eternally cucked.

Daemon =/= demon.
Daemon comes from the Greek word "δαίμων", which loosely translates to "godlike".

But Khorne doesn't murder, though.

You mean holding its hand as it gets fucked? Fuck off, cuck.

it doesnt imply a benevolent spirit. u right tho.

Which just makes him even more boring.

Worshiping Slaanesh doesn't equate to getting cucked user, it just means you want ever more pleasure.

Let's be real here, Khorne probably burns with fury that's at 6,000,000 degrees, pretty sure Slaanesh doesn't reach temperatures that time

So does that make the Primachs and Space Marines Daemons of the Emporer

You cheeky cunt that made me chuckle.

Well you said "literally"

A misnamed madhouse of people doing excessive shit because they barely feel anything.

Well at least with Nurgle you don't feel any pain

How does that help?

>>>/gaschamber/

Eternal battle doesn't seem so boring though.

Just acknowledged the objective fact that he/she/it looks more sexually attractive than humpbacked, humpnosed and crooked teeth kikes with their soulless beady eyes. Also whatever he/she/it/xer does can't be worse than kikery.

Nurgle gave us his beloved little girl. He might be an anti-aesthetical prime evil rotting bastard but he's an okay dude otherwise.

German here,

they have nobody to fight for them except the shitskins maybe and some weak leftycucks.

If they try anything funny they'll crash down hard.
I can even see German civil war happening.

What are you gay user?

Nurgle also brought us AIDS

There's a good reason Herecy is bad.

Anyone have the headline shopped into that newspaper headline with JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON PEPE from when ADL made him a "hate symbol?"

Fuck off shlomo

What's what edgyheretics actually believe.

That being said, my God your sexual tastes are vanilla and boring.

AIDS-kun might be a slut-trap but he ultimately is doing the world a favor.

It's (((leftism))) that ruins lesbianism, not the forbidden love per se.

/u/ is our greatest ally.
>>>/u/13219

The Golem was created from clay. Upon him enscribed the sacred name of God.

Through this he was given movement.

His loyalty was unwavering, his efficiency unmatched and his strength ever growing, but for his arrogance and pride in daring to use the name of the almighty to control The Golem and avoid his duties of work for The Lord, The Golem began to realise the good Rabbi was not The Lord and that it was not fair and thus slowly turned against him.

(The Golem = The Goyim.)

"Do not practice Magic upon the earth. For it is the Devils domain."

This is certainly going on. Right now they're trying to subvert young voters with this one kike poll while citing another (I don't know what) as accurately showing how they voted.

Dubdubs confirm.

TOO BAD THE STRONGEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WILL ALLY WITH THE SECOND STRONGEST COUNTRY AND BLOW THE FUCK OUT OF THE JEWS THIS TIME

The Jews fucked up this time, only china could stand a chance, but not against both USA and Russia at once

Fuck off you degenerate kike!

the indoctrination begins at an early age, i'm pretty sure this exact same "news" is being spread around the world. They are globalists after all, a global agenda, a global narrative.

You have to keep in mind that the German media is even more tainted than the US media, simply by virtue of being run by quasi-Jews instead of fullblooded actual Jews. Say what you will, but at least the US kikes are somewhat subtle about their manipulation. OUR journos are 100% retarded, and I don't mean to exaggerate either. They are stupid, badly educated and badly trained in their job. Hence the massive salt about "How could this have happened???". They are running around like headless chickens trying to justify their own stupidity and inability to correctly predict the election to themselves. Now everyone else is at fault: Evil white cis men, false data, the stupid American voting system ("Hillary technically won by popular vote!!!") and so forth.

This election probably hurts them even more than it does the American shitlibs and that is == fucking amazing ==

They've put the seeds in for a while now to the millennials to cause civil unrest if Trump wins.

This bullshit data is just the cherry on top at this point.

Also, can we officially call the Millennials the worst generation at this point? Yeah, I know the boomer did bad things, but I have to say, Millennials are just downright awful. I'm saying this as a millennial myself.

Millennials are nowhere near as malignant as fucking boomers, just occasionally crazier, which is understandable given the whole brainwashing they've been subjected to.

You dumbass Europeans really hate living don't you?

it's not a generational issue, it's the fact that schools and universities are teaching children gender studies and to a degree teaches them to hate themselves because they were born with a specific skincolor.

I hope Trump removes gender studies and other non-science based classes so we can stop this culturalmarxistic revolution.
It's only gonna get worse otherwise.

They're all just shitting themselves because they've lost the monopoly on the narrative. The jew power triangle has had a side shattered. US media is cucked all to fuck, just nobody watches it anymore. There's youtubers who beat out CNN now. Because it's all so big and has been around unchallenged so long it's powerful but sluggish, dumb, sloppy, can't adapt, and that will be their undoing.

It's the fucking boomers from the Vietnam era that turned them into these brainwashed buffoons. user. It's the boomers that created a fucking 15 trillion dollar debt. Yes, the seeds have been planted now. But we have the chance to salt the field and kill in it's infancy.

Vodka and Burger, the duo infernale.

THE KIKES ARE AT IT AGAIN!

IT'S 1933 ALL OVER AGAIN!

FUCK RUSSIA DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

Are you there, God? It's me, user.

What the actual fuck are you on about?
God nuked that town from orbit because they were rude to his emissaries.

With Trump ruling the US, we can tighten the rope around merkel's, jucker's and hollande's neck and nobody will interfere.

The european right will ALLY with Trump and Putin.

Northern hemisphere is best hemisphere.

This is what /christian/ truly believes.

What if the Germans had developed the internet, with it's free floating ideas, with the likes of Holla Forums, how would that have impacted the war? The rudiments of the technology that became the internet was developed right around that time. I can see an interesting novel in this question.

Interestingly enough user, they rose to power right as radio technology was being rolled out to the masses…
They used it to their advantage, to great effect.
Nothing new under the sun.

You have no idea of what the fuck you're talking about, try reading something else than the bible and stop parroting what others say.

Fuck this election. Hello nuclear war.
youtube.com/watch?v=DuWyswE_meA

"experts say" and "a new study suggests" are used all the time to lend credence to a lie.

Literally neck yourself, faggot.

EXPERTS SAY NEW STUDY SUGGESTS OP IS A FAGGOT

That vid tho wtf Who is this?

This one. No my post. This nigga on one

Not*

can we use wackyness to subvert the zog and ultimately destroy it?

Merkel has already congratulated Trump and offered full cooperation. She's a complete and utter opportunist without any morals whatsoever.

I'm pretty sure she will welcome the opportunity of a Trump Presidency and his stance on Syria to look tough on refugees and ship some of them back in an effort to get re-elected in 2017 and undermine the AfD.

Like when you spot the Transatlantists by their headlines and the Bilderbergers within the first sentence of the lead in. They indeed are completely out of control. I still wonder why they still get that much attention.

This makes me hard.

maybe if we spread #WPWW #Trump through unknowing anti-trumpers we can freak em out even more

Your list is shit and you're a retard.

I could go on but your retardation has been established. You probably believe Hitler was at all prepared for a war too.

good post

this

retard

Checking digits for kek

As long as they are under constant threat from the towel heads nearby, any axis with India in it screams WWI-treaties situation.

The khazar theory has been disproven ages ago and was always fucking retarded, go fuck yourself, christian mongoloid

The europeans have 8 years to uncuck themselves.

butthurt krautkike detected

Sheet, the situation really is shaping up as a repeat of WW2. Britain, US and Russia vs the German run European (EU) empire. Britain once again stood alone against the Germans and won, then later the US joined them. Only this time were are definitely on the good side.

WW3 coming?

It actually is. Pic related is from Germany and the article uses basically the same wording.

german BILD: "How exactly do I explain Trump to my child?"

What's with this international meme?

Who is behind this shit?

Gee, I wonder who it could be………

How they will do it with their two greatest war golems (USA and Russia) turning against them?

I LOVE YOU ALL AS GOD LOVES YOU

GOD LOVES US ALL

Who knows. One thing is for sure, the brainwashing of normies and especially the "Millennials" is going on.

That is what the panicked attempt by Cunton and Obongo to start WW3 over fucking Syria of all places was about.

Media does those things as a coordinated attack. Just like pic related.

The better question is: why are they trying so hard to meme Trump into somebody who is going to kill them? Do they even know what they're doing?

The alternative/right-winged media is great too

archive.is/t93T1

archive.is/t93T1

jungefreiheit.de/debatte/kommentar/2016/die-political-correctness-ist-am-ende/
archive.is/bM47D

jungefreiheit.de/debatte/kommentar/2016/eine-epoche-geht-zu-ende/
archive.is/8Hnxr

jungefreiheit.de/kultur/medien/2016/katzenjammer-im-medien-establishment/
archive.is/3w7bc

We have to get it right this time

Now helps the Jews better than White Nationalist dildos.

Youre more worried about mecha appropriation and forever alone weebness than the nazi appropriation and autistic furfaggotry?

Oh goon, it's getting really tiresome-
Think of something new, huh?

(((THEY'RE))) AFRAID!

Do they even know that they've already lost?

Dubbs of a coming prophecy?

Jew media speaking about Western values? That is fucking hilarious!

He's right, you retarded fag. Germans are tired of their invader population, but the current gov't has fucked them. Germany needs to rise up and overcome, then they won't be the "bad guy." Only if they side with the shitskins will they fulfill that role.

Chink and kebab would never side with bagel.

Why take a chance with any of them? At least that's the way I see it. History shows that jews are among the most duplicitous people on the planet. They work for their benefit, not ours. It doesn't matter if they came from Canaan or the Caucasus, worship the talmud or the torrah they will all stab you in the back eventually. Their influence has to be mitigated and until it is, we'll be MAGA with one hand tied around our balls.

I
I>
I
I

This time we learned our mistake. Deportation will not suffice. Elimination of the identity Jewish will be a must. To be Jewish must be worse than being a pedophile satanist, otherwise they will eventually recover.
No remnant should be left to survive. The symbols and memes of Judea must be absorbed and tainted so as to lose all original meaning within 50-100 years afterward.
Only then can the world be free of the parasite scourge!

Japan has very good relations with the US in particular, as ironic as it sounds. If we give Japan their ability to build a military in return we aren't forced to defend them they'd probably defend us because how much they love their Amerifat brothers.

This

total garbage

reported.

Expected. A few dumb Lefties still have steam in them but their followers don't!. They'll just go back to work now.

These types can only be bogged. Little cleanup after the fact.

Be concious and boycott shit. We can put a lot of these mouthpieces out of business the next four years.

As for mouthbreathers on Twitter and shut, push how they are on the wrong side of events. How they don't belong and should leave etc. Go live in their nigger trans paradise of Mexico or Saudi Arabia or where ever the fuck.

S-sweden is coming too in 2 years. I promise!

How so?

thank christ THE SWEDES.

Mfw Brazil holds out for most of the conflict like before, but join the right side in the end this time.
It will be glorious.

I don't speak monkey, what's Vargas saying?

Wars of the future won't be fought between nations. They destroyed nationalism, remember? People won't blindly fight for their country anymore, they'll fight for what they believe.
Also, I'm pretty sure there won't be any major wars anymore. Simply because wars are always triggered by some discussion that turned into violence and forced people to take sides. The internet has made it so there never has to be a war again, because people can't harm each other physically in twitter. People will take sides, sure, but eventually logic and reason will prevail (see: goymergame ending with universal rejection of SJWs by everyone).
Also,
aggregating the EU is the stupidest shit. Why would you put Hungary and Sweden in the same bag?

SD have been branded as nazis for 10 years in the media, was founded by a nazi, and has been skirting on overtaking M and S as our biggest party since the last election.

First we just need to deport the muslims without getting blocked by the rest of the faggy parties.

Why don't you guys, say, start killing political opponents?
You're being genocided, afterall, it's not at all unreasonable.

Same reason nobody else is.

That reason being…?

We're not niggers.

Well.. most of us… so far…

It's not niggerish to kill your enemy you cuck.
They literally are trying to genocide you, yknow. Unless you want to die, you need to kill them first.

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

He governed Brazil for 15 years and had to renounce after 1945.

He runned for president again in 1951 and won by landslide, but ((them)) tried to fuck his new governament from the beggining to the end.
He ended his governament by commiting suicide with a shot to the heart and releasing a incendiary letter to the people which is the most beautiful thing i'd ever seen.

That part is the end of that letter which says:

"I'm not afraid. I calmly take the first step on the path of eternity and I leave my life to enter into history."

Swedish jewish media Dagens Nyheter calls germany "the only democracy left"

My father thought it a good idea to give an 11 year old a pc with that piece of fucking shit OS on it. It may have caused some of my anger issues.

Longe live Vargas. Brazil will choose the right side this time.

Sorry but this is the argument of a fucking 12 year old.
Taking to arms to kill this invader would just mean crushing defeat from normie anger.

You deserve your cucking and to be nuked if you're this pathetic. It is perfectly natural and rational to kill someone if they are trying to kill you, and your refusal to accept this is why you are the way you are.

The same thing they plan every night, user.

Crying all over the world.

Posting some random mixed race name changer. Dev Samuel is a kike.

He doesn't even know he is spinning his own doom.

Kill yourself

Go back to fucking cuckchan and take your nigger image macros with you.

You're not welcome here.

You people are as dumb as it gets.

The point is that the real Jews (the Judeans) are fucking gone m8.

Just go away and crawl back into whatever shithole you came out of.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

Ah yes, there is a chance, a very slight chance, you may be hurt if you fight back. Therefore, it is best to bend over, take it up the ass, and do whatever you are told. A masterful strategy moshe.
By the way, have you visited >>>/ovens/ ? You'd fit in well there.

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAATH

You don't belong here, and you swedes deserved to be nuked off the face of the earth. I would rather be tortured than allied to you.
Now go back to watching your wife get raped. Be quiet though, you wouldn't want to annoy the nigger raping her, he might hit you!

what are you smoking?
Western europe is unable to fight, this is simply the quetching of a more and more isolated pile of of decadent states thinking they are still hot shit.

There wont be any army coming out of germany, as germany has no population that would ever pick up a rifle to fight for "the west".

55 million what? Did he traverl in time and kill more than the magic 6 million? Or do they just make him responsible for every single death that happened during a war?

You're not fitting in very well. You'll notice for all the vitriol Holla Forums is capable of we only banter among ourselves, there is no real hatred like you are showing here. Gas yourself.

You got it. Hitler was personally responsible for the Shoah (oy vey), strategic bombardment on both sides, the Pacific Theater, and Soviet mass murder of their own men. No doubt it'll hit 100 million in the next century when they "discover" that 12 million Jews died and start blaming him for the all the "casualties" where GIs stubbed their toes in the States and couldn't go off to fight for ZOG.

Yes goy, let traitors amidst you, they're white so they can't be wrong. Remember to never use violence!

Das rite

Moonman was an original concept based on the "kill whitey" rap that had existed for 2 decades and not some forced reactive meme attempt. It's not as if anyone was using those things (Mac Tonight, voice generators etc.) politically before.

If democracy is small enough scale to be useful, you're just getting consensus in a small group of people, so don't need voting or any of that shit anyway.

That does it, you kike faggot. The oven are just getting prepped for you.

TLDR kill them all

The Punishment of My People The Israelis

“Israel, you too shall not be utterly unpunished, but you too shall suffer My wrath. For I have seen your works of evil around the world, and I AM highly displeased, I AM even bursting with anger and rage against you. For you should know better, but you do it anyways. For this I AM going to put you into Hell, and you shall be consumed from the land, and few survive, except you repent and receive My Son of grace, whom you crucified with anger and malice of heart. The LORD has spoken. Amen.”

For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet I will not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished. Jeremiah 30:11 KJV

For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts. Jeremiah 25:29 KJV

Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
1 Thessalonians 2:15-16 KJV

Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee. Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them. Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men. Psalm 21:8-10 KJV

Who will fight for them?

THE PROPHETIC JUDGMENT OF JUDAISM AND ALL FALSE RELIGIONS AND ORDERS

“It is a stench in My sight, false religious worship. All must be punished, all must go to Hell, those who refuse Me, to come out of false religions and orders. All must be punished, unless they repent. The LORD has spoken!”
“False religious orders must perish. I have decreed it. That goes for Judaism. Many will perish by My hand. They refuse to repent. Your LORD has spoken.”________

He replied, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots. Matthew 15:13

“Be careful,” Jesus said to them. “Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.” But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?” Matthew 3:7, 16:6

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! Galatians 1:8

Come and see what the LORD has done, the desolations he has brought on the earth. Psalm 46:8

Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. John 4:22-24

Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not. For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted. But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor! Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold? And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty. Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift? Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon. And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein. And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation. O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. Holy Bible, Matthew 23

Last time you kikes won. Now its our turn. Heil Trump.

Gee, I wonder what they could be referring to?

oy vey

duolingo.com
do you think there's only burgers here? I bet 30-40% of this board is europoor
t. take a guess

My comrades- No… My brethren. From this moment on we may see a repeat in history, one where righteousness will once again prevail and we will run those rats who seek to usurp us into the ground when that time comes as we stand united!

A TOAST TO THE BRAVE NEW WORLD MY FRIENDS!

FUCK OFF JIDF

BBBBBBBBB
BB BBB
BB BB
BBBBBBBBB
BBB BB
BBB BB
BBB BBB
BBBBBBBBB

IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII

GGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGG
GG
GG
GG GGGGG
GG GG
GG GG
GG GG
GG GG
GGGGGGGG

LLL
LLL
LLL
LLL
LLL
LLL
LLL
LLL
LLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLL

YYY YYY
YYY YYY
YYY YYY
YYYY YYYY
YYYYYYYY
YYYY
YYYY
YYYY
YYYY

His name was Norman, you silly twat.

And no, Season 1 of Big O was the shit. Season 2, less so.

Rest of the world is literally EU, which is bunch of countries unhappy because they need to put a lot of money into it or because money they receive are pretty useless.

First time I get I am voting for leaving it and entering great slav alliance with Russia. Unless they fail at building relations with USA, which I doubt.

close enough.

The thing is that the "alt-right" may change as the media perceives it.

that "think tank it came from though" we'll always be here. If the alt right no longer serves our needs, we'll build another political movement, and another, and another after that.

We are the horde from who knows where, and the internet is, and always has been, and always shall be, ours.

This right here really is the key, the jews need to be integrated into society so they'll stop this hebrew, weird calander, speakin fuckin Hebrew shit.

Basques are not "indo-european" faggot, they're pure actual european people that didn't get muh dicked by the indo-arians(and the mixtures they spawned) or the berbers. Same goes for Sardinians, theyre some of the most "pure" people of the mediterranean Europe.

We're all waiting for backup, basically…

We've been in a Mexican showdown for the last few years.

checked

That's much more reasonable, and I understand your feelings.
What to do is to just organize now, really. Make groups, get together, make a plan to cause a ruckus.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4876736,00.html Trump has one of the most amazing effects I have seen in my life. I think only ones wanting war is europe so called leaders but everyone else wants a peace of the trump. XD Good bye Globalism.

THREAD THEME

BACK TO CUCKCHAN TURDMUNCHER

I thought my professor was kidding when he said dissecting people and playing working with brains before having dinner and soon after eating would cause this.

What bodypart even is that? It doesn't look like a skull from that angle

davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/
THERE IS NO KHAZARIAN DNA SAMPLES, THERE IS NO SUBSTANCE TO THE KHAZAR THEORY

Only jews push the theory, because it lets them say "oh no, WE didn't kill christ, that was the judeans, we chosen people are khazars, big difference goyim". Go fuck yourself kike.

that's half a skull looked from downside user

Why is this bullshit non story still stickied?

What's gonna get stickied next, TYT says Trump is literally Hitler. ZOMG STICKY THAT ASAP!!!

How is this shit important? It's just more bullshit from the media.

Maybe you like eating raw meat? Because I don't understand the correlation otherwise.

Why downside?

It looks like the inside of a human head. You know, without the brain.

you know, some sort of inconscient conditioning a la Pavlovian response to food, just this time was palying with corpses instead of a bell

And i meant looked from bottom view. That positon would be the one from someone resting on his back looking upward. You can clearly see the severed optic nerves there, follow them to get and idea of where his eyes are.

I'l stop deraling now

Learn to read nigger. It made him hungry because he ate after handling dissections.

no

Integration is fine, user, we have to get fertilizer somehow.

Translation of

How Trump can be fought
Guest Article by (((Yascha Mounk))) on ZEIT ONLINE

1. We accept Trumps victory. However much we may fear him, we must recognize free elections as the core of the democratic process. But we also know that there are many things that an elected president can not do, and we will vigilantly defend this red line. As soon as Trump violates the Constitution, we will go to the streets in full strength - and remain there until he gives up his illegal or immoral projects.

2. The press plays a particularly important role in the fight for the survival of free speech. It must be committed to the truth. But precisely because of this confession to the truth it must stop with the false equivalences - which in the USA have long been the standard of serious journalism. Newspapers must cease to quote lies without comment, or to get an opinion from scientists and deniers alike on issues such as climate change. There is no neutral position between a wannabe tyrant and the democratic opposition. Anyone who, in the present situation, continues the allegedly impartial conventions of the old American journalism, digs his own grave.

3. To fight a wannabe tyrant, you often have to go to bed with strange comrades. In the coming years it will be important to forge the broadest possible coalition against Trump. This coalition will have great internal tensions. Mitt Romney will be in it, as well as Barack Obama, the left-radical Jill Stein as well as Glenn Beck, the purified favorite moderator of the Tea Party. This is all right, because our common goal is to work towards a future in which these differences can once again come to the fore.

4. One of the most important virtues of a liberal society is that, despite their different opinions, citizens can deal with each other in a friendly and respectful way. But if some people are trying to destroy the basic rights of their fellow citizens, a friendly relationship is wrong. That is why we must condemn anyone who is involved in any authoritarian endeavors in the harshest way. Anyone who supports an approaching dictator must also be able to feel the consequences in his / her personal environment: No, if you allow Trumps abuse of power, I will not greet you on the street.

5. But whoever, however late, places himself on the (((right side of the story))), we welcome with open arms. Whoever loses his job because he is against Trump, we will raise money for. And whoever uses his entire time and energy to organize the opposition to Trump, our home and hearths are always open.

6. We must defend and expand independent centers of power. At the congressional elections, we have to do everything in our power to carry out a landslide. We must defend the judicial system against attempts to undermine its independence, help the governors of the federal states to oppose Washington, and protect government-critical journalists from attacks.

7. State workers and soldiers must be loyal to the democratically elected president, insofar as his policy remains on the ground of legality. But their first loyalty is to the constitution. If Trump tells them to break it, they must resist him. And if they can not dissuade him from his illegal instructions, the most important public servants, and especially the highest ranking military, should be prepared to resign from their posts, and thus direct the public opinion against him.

8. The day-to-day struggle against creeping authoritarianism will claim almost all our energy. But we also need to create the space to develop the vision for a better future. This vision must be both restaurative and radical: it must recognize the urgency of the suddenly threatened liberal values - and at the same time develop a much bolder vision of how politics can translate these values into reality.

9. After this election, it is impossible to play down racism in the midst of American society. Under Trump, the Republican Party has completed its slow transformation into the mouthpiece of white, identitarian politics. To resist Trump is to fight for the equal rights of all ethnic and religious minorities. But at the same time, our goal must be to work towards a political era in which the deepest political conflicts revolve around different values and principles rather than ethnic and religious loyalties. A policy in which the main line of separation is based on blood or religion entails all the ingredients for a civil war.

10. The future of mankind never looked as gloomy as in the blackest days of the Second World War. But even - and perhaps just - amidst these unspeakable abominations, there was an opportunity to do the right thing. "Never," said Winston Churchill to his countrymen in the late summer of 1940, "was so much owed by so many to so few." As in those days, we are still concerned about the fundamental foundations of our political future. Maybe we will lose this fight even with full commitment. But the difficult times that lie ahead now give us at the same time an all too rare moral clarity. ((Liberal democracy))) has already conquered more powerful opponents than Donald Trump in the past. Whether it is triumphant this time is now up to us all.

archive.is/ZW24v
archive.is/2p21G

PRAISE KEK

WEW

DIGITS OF TRUTH

That's a good point.
Is there any way to have a technology/scientific treaty with them that excludes any kind of promise of military aid in such a situation?

Fash the world, cleanse third-world vermin while we can get their necks below the water!

We're living the dream

our crops are nourished by jew tears

lol sampling biased survey of 30k people to represent the ideals of 60 million.

MANDELA EFFECT KEK HAS MANIFESTED IT SELF! HOLY SHIT!

defend western civilization from the jews!

The tribes voluntarily joined in with Babylon. Ten of the tribes died in Babylon when the Tower of Babel was destroyed and God divided mankind.

Acts 17:26
And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

The two remaining tribes where the tribe of Tribe of Judah and the Tribe of Benjamin. The Tribe of Judah rejected Moses continued to practice miscegenation, adopted the Talmud where they in secret practices the Pagan rituals from Babylon who believed their believe their messiah would bring them material wealth and power. The Tribe of Judah founded Jerusalem and started the Pharisees and Sadducees who where heretics. Where the Tribe of Benjamin whom avoided race mixing and took a humble path that birthed Jesus a direct descendant of King David. Jesus, God/Logos (Highest Order) in incarnate, then was killed by the Tribe of Judah. Christianity was founded and "Jew" went ton to mean those who reject truth, practice Satanism. In other words Jew means Christ Killer. Jesus was an Israelite but not all Israelite's are Jews. The whole misunderstanding about this was intentionally obfuscated by Crypto-Jewish organizations like the Jesuits (which was founded during the Spanish Inquisition) and modern and modern heretical protestant "Christian"-Zionist organization like Neoconservative shabbos goy Pat Robertson.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

went on to mean

brain fart. This is not true, I was not thinking clearly. Jerusalem was founded by King David.

We have to meme circumcision as the worst thing one could do to a child. That's a good first step

Hey I made that!

SHADILAY

fucken witnessed

Can confirm
Bluepilled history showed that exact same shitty poll in class yesterday, and the school "W.o.k.e Club" (aka nigger sjw's) were complaining about ebil white privilege with that poll on the projector

PRAISE KEK!!!

Circumcision is part of the mass mind control campaign that should make you shit your pants. Traditionally, these dynastic lunatics indoctrinate their youth through satanic ritual abuse from infancy. They trigger Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personality Disorder) pretty early on, splitting the ego, and then going from there to further manipulate the mind into a clusterfuck of psycopathy. It's a vicious cycle of abuse that can even be seen in the black community, these twisted fucks just managed to contextualize it to the point that it endured this long (perhaps a testament to the power of will/"magick").

Using the lovely new world order, it's quite easy to circumcise the entirety of the male youth, trigger DID/MPD in them, and proceed to program them not through traditional ritual, but through television programming that incorporates sigil and other black magick in covert rituals on seemingly benign cartoons that instill beliefs, values, and, well, an entire persona into a person. The internet helped break people away from that, because it was an escape from the hypnotic trance that a television provides. Also, a good number of people aren't circumcised.

I think war trance has a lot to do with circumcision, too… but you could just read a book by Lloyd deMause if you want to find that horror show out.

Airdrop dildos probably.

When they say western values what they really mean is (((western values)))

The Europe that we are most likely to fight is quintessential if you catch my drift.

It's a translation I did for "Der Untermensch", because I couldn't find a translation, either.

It turned out there is a translation but it's not called "subhuman" but "underman".

I haven't checked it out directly, though, I just jewgled it and it showed me some results, so "underman" might give you something equal or better in the prose style.
I consider "subhuman" to be more fitting as the general term, though.

Indeed.

And kosher/halal stuff is basically a boycott against western/white/local producers of goods.
"You have let us in, but we must be fed, you cannot provide us so we must be allowed to become producers here, which of course also means people become dependent on us, which makes it more problematic to remove us."

Et cetera.
Kikes must go.

You're an asset to the people. I enjoy that video very much and post/share it frequently.

It just doesn't stop. Kek truly will sear away the darkness that has been shrouding us ever since the sun (swastika) has been blotted out with corpses of our own people.

Israeli minister: Donald Trump's win means the Palestinians will never have their own state

Mr Netanyahu gave no hint of his plans in a short statement congratulating Mr Trump and calling him
"a true friend of the state of Israel".

archive.is/Mw6P2

The german media Zeit op postet is still an excellent source of salt. They are even starting to cause fear of a nuclear war under Trump.

Will the flow of salt ever end boys?

why is everyone of the fucking marxists looks like a fucking jew? They obviously are but why the fuck would you give it away so easily? Propably genetically predisposed to do that i guess

CHECKED PRAISE KEK

that must've felt weird to say

untermensch IS subhuman

Dank meme, it's better to have some slav blood than some nigger/spic blood.
Hell, most white americans are mix of all euro flavors of white.

I'll give ya a (You)

Germany isn't fighting for jack shit. You're full of US military bases. You're still a conquered people. Your military is suited for little more than home defense and joint operations with NATO.

Every Jewish agenda you've been forced to endure was ultimately backed by our threat of force in your country.

That's almost certainly over, now. With Trump in control of the USAF you should be able to drive out all the Muslims invaders without outside interference. I hope you seize the opportunity.

That's the real difference between Clinton and Trump. If you overthrew Merkel, Clinton would order our military to "help fight neo-nazism". Trump is almost certain to step back and let you do it.

This is the primary reason I supported Trump, shilled for him for over a year. Because even though I'm an American, I'm German, too.

The hardest part of the job I must leave to you.

Anyone else noticed that yesterday the former head of the Chinese armed police was appointed as president of Interpol?

Thinking about politics in those terms. Come on.

That's right goys Trump hates us jews.

Nigga please, the USAF had gravity drives in operation in the 80s.

Interesting article: 57 US newspapers endorsed Shillary, just 2 endorsed Trump… and he still won. She even brags on her own site how virtually every newspaper in the US endorsed her. They just don't get it, the anti-Trump liberal bias from the (((media))) made many people want to vote for Trump MORE not less.

archive.is/k8bHp

hillaryclinton.com/feed/hillary-clinton-has-earned-nearly-every-newspaper-endorsement-of-the-general-election/

How can people still deny the liberal leftist anti-Trump bias of the lugenpresse? The MSM journos should be the first to face the rope.

you don't have to be a friend of israel to realize that the "palestinians" have never had, and don't deserve, their own state.
same goes for (((saudi arabia))) and qatar - they have always been fake states anyway, and in light of their direct responsibility for ISIS, their governments should just be liquidated and their territory annexed for use as a prison colony / arab rapefugee dumping ground.

No just fucking retarded.

stay buttmad, haji trash. don't you have a sura to memorize?

Kek be praised!

Literally the only people who deny the prior existence of a Palestinian nation are Jews.

Hello JIDF. Nice to have you back.

Nice try kike

The legion is a sight to behold and an eternal honor to serve in.

Such display of idiocy.

Agreed, they don't deserve a state. But it's not about what they deserve. It's not about helping them. It's about hurting the kikes. If that means incidentally helping out some arabs in the middle east, who cares?

REICHSBURGERS
E
I
C
H
S
B
U
R
G
E
R
S

It was because they were trying to rape angels on top of being a billion times more degenerate than the combination of all modern gay districts and sex hangouts in the world.

This, the only military threat in Europe is in Eastern Europe, and even then, those states should be the least likely to fight America over Trump.

Yes, I'm tired of the fucking retards falling for the most basic D&C "left vs right" when in reality it's "jews vs jews" but without the "vs" and with a heart emoji instead.
People can be brainwashed to believe leftist propaganda just as easily as they can be brainwashed to believe corporations are people too (see: lolbertarians)
Just give them logic and reason and facts and let them reach their own conclusions. Don't try to be an arbiter of "wrongthink"

Our first move needs to be getting Trump to drop USA-Isreal relations.

Just do the following:
Present facts unabashedly
Eternal smug
When they chimp out, beat them to a pulp for assaulting you.

Rinse and repeat.

The first dubs crusade, and Kek willing our last crusade on this planet.

Eh, it's not like the Russian Pakfas are that much better.

its hitler all over again. shit

Isn't that kind of a good thing? They're declaring Godwin's law. You've basically lost the entire argument if you have to try and invoke it!

They literally have nothing but TRUMP IS HITLAH WHY YOU STILL LIKE HIM?!

They have been memeing for a holocaust for nearly a century. I can see the kikes are slowly realising fiction is about to become reality.

60% > 40%
albeit a bit of a setback, but the 60% has many more guns. We are ready