archive.is/54LSJ

Other urls found in this thread:

rvsp.net.ua/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(3/3 )

They're absolutely delusional

Coherency just isn't the left's thing it seems

Also, what's the deal with the British hate boner for non-Soviet Russia

What WW3? If Trump pulls the plug on NATO, no one is coming to save Eeastern Europe. Only Eastern Europe, if their leadership has enough foresight to plan for such a contingency.

INTERMARIUM WHEN?

These people are living in a fantasy

It was already unfeasible when Pilsudski dreamed it up in the 20s, not gonna happen

Even without Trump, NATO conventional war plans with Russia call for abandoning EE if NATO is on the defensive
In event of a Nuclear war, EE was going to be unique in that they'd be hit by both American and Russian nukes

If you go back enough, WW3 will be trump's mother's fault for giving birth to him.

Yes, the fact that he won will start WW3.
However, it will be the kikes kvetching about him ending the federal reserve, fiat money and usury.

Intermarum was never an option. History between these states is filled with bloodshed and destruction, genocide and so on. The only way this region will stabilize is through war. The options here are partition between regional players like Poland and V-4 economic base, Baltic minor alliances and economic cooperations and Serbs making peace with other Slavs in their area. Of course this is never going to happen within forseeable future. Other options are partitions between regional powers and Russia and Germany or complete take over by Russia and Germany. Neither of these is likely. This region will stay as is, unless something major happens.

tl;dr Lie down and accept kike rule or else ur a meany,

The same situation Germany was in during the cold war.
As for
(checked)
Yes, the map is very optimistic. But if you leave out the Balkans, an alliance is possible. Will it happen? Probably not. Slavs will never get over their petty differences to protect their sovereignity against empires.

mate our libertarian anti-islamic party lead by the Nigger of Venlo ( a.k.a the Peroxide Devil ) at least gets more votes than 3-4 lefty parties together. Netherlands is cucked but not severely cucked

It's not possible still. Poland and Ukraine share centuries worth of history and every time it was bad. Ukraine was being colonized by Russians and Poles and it was regarded as this very fertile place where you go if you want to disappear completely. Criminals went there often. Their national hero, Khmelnitsky, is a Polish noble who was butthurt at other Polish nobles over something petty. Taxes if I recall. Another national hero of theirs is Bandera. A nationless mut that caused a lot of brotherly deaths with his partisan incursions into Poland. Poland partitioned Ukraine with Soviet Union in 1920s. Modern day Soros funded nationalists of Ukraine view these figures as morally right and uphold them as national icons. They even want to take a part of Polish territory at Polish-Ukrainian border, stating it was Ukrainian. It is ironic, since they hold Lviv which was cultural stronghold of Poland for quite a period. There are hundreds of thousands ukrainians flooding Poland, refusing to learn the language, resorting to criminal behavior. Why? After they fucked up their country for sorosbucks, they fled abroad. Half to Russia, half to Poland. These differences are irreconciable. If Ukraine is not in the alliance, then a lot of easily defendable plains/forested/muddy territory is already lost.

Then you have Lithuanians which also share similar history with Poland. You also have Belarus, which de facto never existed independently unless you count some minor regional difference. There is more culture difference between Oregon and Philadelphia than Poland and Belarus. Or Russia and Belarus. Or most slavic countries between each other. You could argue that there can be a minor power that goes like Poland-Czech Republic-Slovakia, but that alliance would only work one way for two latter parties. They'd just have to give resources to Poland while in eventual war, Poland would do most of the fighting due to geography. Baltics stand more chance of allying with each other and organizing into massive fifth column post inevitable defeat. Intermarum is simply not feasible until one ethnic group takes over a significant part of EE, territory and culture wise.

But he is so very kosher.

Christ that map is completely fucking retarded on most countries

and frankly, Belarus will probably reintegrate with Russia in the foreseeable future

I was in Belarus once, total hellhole of a bureaucracy but the people, I have never met a more kind people than the Belorussian. At first I thought that it was for the gibs but no, everywhere they where kind. Maybe it`s good that they have a dictatorship going on, it keeps them safe from the Pozz. EU citizens can visit visa free for

traveling overseas is hellishly expensive for us+visa pains

Nope. There's no way the jews are convincing China to fight Trump and Putin. Mexico's leaders would do it, but they would lose. Hollande and Merkel would order their citizens to die and get replaced by shitskins, but they would never do it.

If Belarus has visa wafers for

If only

That how that would go.

Hitler didn't start WWII and Trump won't either.

Likely WWII will be started by the EU.

fug meant to type WWIII

Poland-Lithuania with control of the baltic states, Yugoslavia, gross bulgariums, and Ukraine being absorbed by Poland-Lithuania and Russia is much more likely than that.

Dubs confirm, at this very moment the UK has subs ready to nuke Washington to punish you burgers for voting Trump.

MCGA?
Make the commonwealth great again?

Ignoring the fact that Putin doesn't care about literally who countries in Eastern Europe…
They are discrediting NATO to a huge degree here. The EU, until recently, was just a trading bloc. Obviously now it's much more, but to say that the EU has stopped conflicts in Europe is false. You can thank NATO and the scary Russian threat for that.

Didn't even read the 3rd post fam, this is just some "reddit intellectual" trying to prove he's smarter than everyone else

I would like to add a bit to the missile silo bit. I was there with two friends, we are Dutch and had a nice few weeks of non-degenerate touring trough Eastern Europa. We saw the missile base on a "What to do in Ukraine" site and we where going to go near it so we decided to check it out. When we arrive the guard beckoned me to park my motorcycle within the compound (we where traveling by car and motorbike)
Me and and a mate both speak some Russian words (Russian is understood in the Ukraine) but once the bike was parked we found the admission office. The man in the office spoke some English and I was impressed that what he did speak he spoke every clearly. He also looked like a ex spetsnaz guy, old Russian no bullshit dude! He was very kind and informative, often apologizing for his lack of English. He gave a tour of the museum of the soviet nuclear missile capabilities. After that we where handed of to another museum member, he is the guy in that pic in my previous post. This guy spoke less English than we spoke Russian. With a combination of Russian, German an English he guided us around the old soviet armor, mobile ICBM launchers and into the silo`s themselves! Here we could simulate the launching of the nukes and we all had a laugh about nuking New York. It was a very good afternoon and I if you have the chance then go take the tour.
rvsp.net.ua/

The thing that struck me was that the people operating this museum had all served in that silo. If the order had come to launch then they could have been the one to kill me while I was still a dirty thought, but now decades later we could share very nice afternoon. It pleases me greatly that Trump has one and that we may have averted another cold war, Evorpa and North America may yet be unitied against the Kike, Kebab and Nog.

*Trump has won

Then my kids and the grand-kids of that missile silo dude can livem, once we remove bagel.

huh? you thought that shit was worth a thread?