World's Worst Economist makes a new prediction

You can just feel the salt flowing off this article
archive.is/1U5iV

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FQBfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The brass neck on this kike

His specialty was convincing Americans to go broke building an army of shitskins to fight for the expansion of Israel, the superpower of the new millenium.

Just look at this. My share of the debt is $165,000. The fed needs to burn.

What a shoah.

how much you wanna bet alot of these money kikes are gonna start moving abroad

JUST

archive.is/FQBfM

this won't be a problem since Trump will likely put a halt to all manner of gubment gibs

Just, when I thought this day couldn't get any better…

LOL

The DOW is up 1.68%. The markets already recovered.

think of all the housing and food they could have provided for the american people with $41 billion

that could have been lasting help, and opportunity for the leftists to show how much they want to help the downtrodden, but no they had to invest it into the satan campaign

they may have garnered more votes for hillary by just spending that money on land/homes for people, but no they only want to "help" people when it comes from the taxpayer's wallet

I'll trade my debt for your Trump?

Kek, that's some sweet karmic justice right there. Fucking kikes lose billions, Trump gains Presidency in one fell swoop. No wonder they hat him so much.

By the way, who do we want as Federal Reserve chair? Ron/Rand Paul? Hopefully it will be the last chair and his job will be to shut it down.

Definitely Ron Paul.

I thought I'd experienced all the different kinds of asshurt I could at this point. Today is the day that keeps on giving.

Holy shit, Mexico just payed for The Wall

do the jews believe their own lies?

Yes.12 hours ago they were celebrating a shillary victory when anyone who looked at unskewed numbers and had some common sense thought it was going to be close at the very least.

Well, i guess i finally get the chance to post this rare meme from 2007.

Don't forget that you get foodstamps, public toilets and public transportation in return. Look at it as an investment into america.

Krugman has exposed himself as a pure anti-white Jewish shill, nothing more, his economics was merely facade for his hatred.

You know, this is the first year in my life that things go well. Brexit, Trump…

I've read history, so I used to be void of all hope. That there was nothing for mankind post 1917.

We are a few centuries backwards now, thanks to the greatest allies, but we will advance. This is what I believe.

He is a liar, plain and simple. No economist would make that statement without chuckling after in the current year.

So full employment's something like a 5‒6% unemployment rate, if I remember my high school civics correctly. Now if black youth unemployment is like 25% (it's probably upwards of 50% but just for argument's sake), how fucking low would the rest of unemployment need to be in order for the average to come out as 5‒6% ? Even with their larger population numbers, non-black unemployment would need to be like 0% (or negative) in order to counter-balance black youth unemployment.

I really wish I hadn't gone "muh principles" and put some money down…
Woulda made so much fucking money.

Ron or Jim Grant