Donald Trump victory means ‘the era of a Palestinian state is over,’ Israeli minister says

Say hello to your Israeli puppet president Holla Forums. He may have been better than Clinton but he's still a kosher faggot.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/trump-victory-israel-far-right-comment-end-of-palestine-state-a7407231.html

( archive.is/GHYmb )

Fuck them

America First. If the zionists want to glass the mudslimes - let them

Nah nah mate, unless the jews make the holocaust real by doing it to the palestines then a one state solution means Israel is going to have a big influx of angry arabs

Aren't you supposed to be fired?

Thank you for Correcting The Record™

Shit, ctr is an FBI program.

You lost ctr. You need a good rest before dusting off that job app.

*handrubbing intensifies*

I honestly hope the whole regions burns in nuclear fire.

3 2 1… Mods delete another anti-israel thread.

how will you find emplyoment again after this stunning failure?

The mental gymnastics that the Trumpbots have to go through is truly mind-boggling.

All kikes will be eradicated in this century, what a times to be alive.

We need bigger gas chambers.

wtf i hate trump now and want gary johnson in instead
#DumpDrumph
#ILoveSuckingJohnson
#OpenBorders
#BLM

Holla Forums is dead. another month or two and defending the jews will be the norm.

No, the shitskins need to kill kikes. You're not going to do it faggot, and someone has to. ISIS and the rest needs to be ordered to attack jews.

If kikes gas their shitskins, that will only serve as a precedent for gasing shitskins everywhere.

Fine if you replace them with deported american jews.

Sadly, Sweden will become a new Palestine.

>>>/reddit/

Priorities people, kikes are more dangerous than muslims. And we need peace in The Middle East so we could deport all the muslims from the west there.

Two days into Trumps presidency:

"Hey, soldier. Launch a hundred of our biggest nukes at Israel."
"Sir!?"
"Here, I'll do it."

Fuck off MIDF shitskin. We don't owe you anything.

Just what i thought. Nothing new.

What is most likely is that Trump abandons your ass and let Iran deliver 200 years worth of nuclear retribution up your satanic rectum.

If Israel cleans their country of shitskins, it can be used as an excuse to do it in Europe too. And even if you like it or not.. Israel is the only ally of USA, meaning it's the only stable country in the region, the rest ones are full of savages that will chimp out and fuck everything up at any given opportunity. Honestly.. everyone living in ME and Africa should just vanish from the face of the Earth.

zionists will get a taste of their own medicine

kikes have been bulldozing shitskins for 50 years. The (((international community))) doesn't say a word, because that would be anti-semetic. Face it, only Israel can get away with genocide, because the rules do not apply to them.

LOL reported. Kill all dune coons

This thread will get deleted for being anti Israel. What a time to be alive.

wtf? I love shillary!

more diversity to israel lets meme it
BLM needs to be sent there

I am sure you do.
Pro-tip: The campaign is over, faggot

You know damn well it won't be deleted for that you samefagging shitstain.

We tried that in late 2015 when Israel refused to take any refugees. It didn't work, because asking Israel to do anything is racists and anti-semetic. It's okay to criticize Saudi Arabia for not taking refugees, but Israel is above criticism.

Oh oh

Do you think theyre still going to pay you? Its over, you can come out of the basement they locked you in

I am sure that one wasn't taken out of context… I wonder how many webms i have where Trump praises "Bibi" Netanyahu. Probably more than a dozen and i have at least 100 where where he turns into a yarmulke tipper.

The campaign is over and you're still doing it for free.

They're just pretending to have supported him all along and acting like this is a victory for them to save face.

Netenyahu was silent for the whole election, and Shelden Adelson only ended up spending 1/3 of what he did for Romney. The "right-wing" kikes did what they had to to keep up appearances, and nothing more.

kys

(((Mods))) are our greatest allies

This is fine. Because there won't be an Israeli state, either.

What does that say about you that you browse and post on a such a good goy site when you can be out becoming the next Hitler?

Yes yes, goyim. Trump is a kike, even though the entire corporate media establishment has been defaming him for well over a year, spending hundreds of millions in the process.

I think it says a lot that the Israeli shills are shitting themselves this hard over the idea of a Trump presidency. Stupid fucking kikes.

At least CTR has all fucking offed themselves.

*Billions

The problem is Jews internally. Anglin and others said it best. Who gives a flying fuck about that shitty little country. That's the entire point of Trump to not give a shit about them.

Billions, sorry. (((They))) fucked up bigly.

*tips yarmulke

No, the problem is jews wherever they reside. Israel still has to go.

Actually, I want every single jew killed for trying to exterminate the white race. As long as jews exist, they will be an existential threat to Aryans. wir mussen die juden ausrotten.

Yet here you are shilling with the stock shill images.

It has to go, but it's not the priority. The internal jewish power structure which Trump has attacked relentlessly is the bigger problem.

The jews are an existential threat. They've been behind the collapse of every civilization since Sumeria.

Sumeria, Babylon, Ancient Greece, Egypt, Rome, etc etc etc

They're a parasite and a menace.

I'm "shilling" for one of the most important issues in american politics. The end of Israeli lobby and the end of an american foreign that advances Israeli interests at the expense of american interests. The wars in the middle east cost trillions of dollars, they have not only destroyed the countries surrounding Israel, but they may actually destroy europe with a neverending flood of refugees.
I like Trump when he's not talking about Israel

There really isn't a "internal jewish power structure" in the US, it's world jewry.

fuck you kike.

If you're here in good faith, I'm just going to tell you one thing: HE COULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN ELECTED IF HE DIDN'T PLAY THE META-GAME.

HE'S THE ONLY FUCKING POLITICIAN WHO DIDN'T KISS THAT STUPID FUCKING KIKE WALL IN ISRAELI. HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T WEAR THAT FUCKING JEW HAD. READ IN BETWEEN THE LINES YOU FUCKING RETARD. WE WENT THROUGH THIS IN SUMMER OF 2015 YOU FUCKING NEWFAG, AND THAT'S WHY YOUR GODDAMN SHILLING ISN'T WORKING, BECAUSE WE DEVELOPED A CONSENSUS YEARS AGO AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FUCKING CRACK IT NOW. MCFUCKING KILL YOURSELF. YES I AM MAD. SUCK DOWN THE LOSS YOU HOOKNOSED KIKE, TRUMP IS GOING TO MAKE EVERYTHING GREAT AGAIN AND THERE'S NOT A GODDAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Well, there's a structure to international jewry.
Communism, Masonry & international high finance are the pillars of international jewry. They have multiple avenues to advance their agenda.

So Trump and his progeny are going to fix Judaism for the better? Maybe Trump is literally Jesus incarnate after all.

Admittedly i am not very good at that, it's too close to hallucinating and roleplaying for my taste. If i have to start second guessing everything, what's the point in supporting an honest, decent person? I could just support the most crooked guy and then "read between the lines"

Holla Forums is a politics board, if you don't understand the most basic mechanisms of politics then you need to lurk the fuck moar.

He had to say he loved israel or else he'd lose the cucktian/(((evangelical))) vote. It's fucking pragmatism. It's OBVIOUS to anyone who's not a fucking newfag. You have to fucking lurk moar, read about history, then everything Trump says makes sense. You have no fucking context because you're a horrendous newfag, and we've seen this thread THOUSANDS of times at this point, and we have told newfags and shills like you to fuck off each and every time because you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Why the fuck do you think the (((media))) went against him right to the fucking wire? THEY WOULDN'T EVEN FUCKING CONCEDE UNTIL THREE IN THE GODDAMN MORNING BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO BUSY SHITTING THEMSELVES IN DENIAL. YOU THINK TRUMP HAD FUCKING BLAST BARRIERS ERECTED AROUND HIS GODDAMN TOWER FOR SHITS AND GIGS? THEY'RE GOING TO BE OUT FOR BLOOD NOW, AND HERE YOU ARE SHILLING.

so what you're saying is, more muslims are likely to get killed?