Ethel the Cyborg Ninja

After being shilled by Mark to oblivion, did anyone actually buy this? How was it??

?

No, because it looks like shit.

I follow Mark's shenanigans a lot and don't recall all this.
Sounds like you're marketing this to us. No one buys new shit based on Mark's recommendations.

that face is hilarious

mark is hugest faggot on this site

Holla Forums is a cancer to this entire website

if mark got gassed I think Holla Forums may change for the better.

Is this that webcomic the faggot user from here made with the two dark elf chicks in space? The ones who talked almost entirely in memes that he got really salty about when we made fun of him?

That was a good thread.

Nah, that had Mars in the title.
It truly was shit.

Should we storytime it? Might be good for a laugh.

Mark from Classic Game Room, not Mark from Holla Forums you faggots

No. It was 100% trash and meme-filled with stronk lesbian protags.
Don't storytime it, it will only attract that autist of a writer and his bitchboy illustrator to come her and defend it.

Why would Holla Forums remember trashy ecelebs on shitty YouTube channels?

Gee I dunno, mabye because it relates to the thread?

You're not following me.
You randomly mention some eceleb without any context, then wonder why everyone assumes you mean the fucking guy everyone on the site knows as Mark.
Why are you even discussing a guy who shilled some shitty book? If you want to talk about the book, give us something to go on, like a plot, some concept art, a storytime or a download link.

I'm not the OP, and I know fuck all about the comic. I just got triggered because someone on the internet is wrong.

It's Mark Bussler of CGR, not Holla Forums's mark. And he was more than an irrelevant faggot, he used to be the biggest video game journalist on the internet and he produced and directed 2 documentary films at one point of his life.

He has such a soothing voice but such bad taste

You list all his "acheivements", but since that wasn't included in the OP, people were left to guess.
Shit thread.

I thought that was Holla Forums's Mark too, as strange as it might have been. Someone should edit the OP.

The only thing I know about Mark is that if he hates a game then it's a really shit game since he always seems to like everything.

I always feel pity every time I see him plugging his shitty comic on his youtube videos.

Fucker hates Ridge Racer. I think he may have shit taste but is good at covering it up and being positive.

Also what kind of name is Ethel? Should be some kind of "Six Million dollar man meets Hell's Grannies" with that title.

user, if you're trying to dissuade me, you're doing a damn poor job of it.