Trump's promises

THE COMPENDIUM OF TRUMP

LET IT BE RECORDED OF HIS PROMISES THAT ALL MAY JUDGE HIS WORTHINESS.

1.) The wall.
A two thousand mile edifice of concrete solid as our will and tall as we need and get around to. To be built on our southern border and to be held in esteem and cost not more than 80 billion.

2.) Drain the swamp
Executive edicts to be issued to ensure the limits on those who govern are held to not just at the top, but through out. Term limits for all and for all a passing of the torch.

3.) 6 weeks of paid maternity leave
Sexist but expecting of the need of females in the workforce

4.) A special prosecutor on Hillary
Of her deeds we shall know, and she shall be judged fairly and without bias or expectation. What is found shall stand and none shall question outside of an appeal what comes.

5.) Operation dry wetback
Illegals shall be deported expidiently and made to return home. There shall be no safe harbours and no protections granted to them without penalties.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=07-m_hTlpNk
archive.is/B4Jf0
daily*mail.co.uk/news/article-3861392/Trump-prepares-Gettysburg-address-unveiling-100-days-agenda-aides-say-Hillary-just-waiting-clock.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate that his campaign manager couldn't answer about the special prosecutor.

I hate that Trump allowed formality to taint his speech with praises of Clinton, with whom he consistently provoked considerations of imprisonment.

Don't let him turn into a fucking kike. A traitor is worse than an enemy. The Left at least labeled themselves as hypocrites by identifying themselves as Left. If he lets the status quo/normalcy take hold, because it's the path of least resistance now, then he's worthless except as an icon. A symbol.

What is really pissing me off is that I think some kike shit is going to happen and I'm demoralized because I don't actually believe yet that Trump will be president. I'm so used to kikery that I just can't relax. It's tearing me apart.

Sexist but expecting of the need of females in the workforce
You don't fucking belong here. Go back to reddit you homo.

please redbull me on steven mnuchin

Well thanks for ruining the spirit of this thread with your concern shilling God why can't you let there be any fun on here anymore?
Its a fucking celebration daya and didn't your contract run out?

I prefer sexist chests actually. And if you don't like it, complain to Trump for it, Hillary offered 12.

6.) A return of manufacturing
Through means of tariffs, Trump shall see a domesitication of foreign jobs or a penalty for selling in the US. There shall be made no quarter or exception on this. All goods shall suffer if not made in the US.

7.) An end to immigrant work
ICE shall be no longer allowing visas to take jobs from America. H1b's and ilk are dead now.

8.) Ending American mercenarism
America shall no longer fight for bidders, any country looking for help shall pay its fair share

9.) America the mercenary
We will however sell our swords if paid appropriately. NATO is no longer a mere 2% for bennies group

10.) Recognition of Crimea as Russian
Crimea is the proper soil of Russia and shall be seen as such.

Are they still paying you? Were you always just a volunteer?

So many questions…

lmao I thought the shills would leave but their monumental butthurt is making them stay, oh well, prepare to become nazis

If you believe he won, there's no reason to label me 'concern shill'. If what I say is true.

I cannot hold onto the rage all by myself and if the whole Republican electorate gets complacent and they pull kikery, they're going to be demoralized, too. Then there won't be a civil war, because the left will be pushing harder than a fucking hydraulic press against the people who continued to keep their radical autistic spirits.

I do this for free.

Already 'nazi'.

It's a little early to start talking about special prosecutors m8. Trump had to be a gracious victor. He didn't say anything to let Hillary off the hook. Perhaps he did make some sort of deal to keep her from demanding recounts and tying everything up, but those are the kind of calls he will now face.

(checked)
You know else got used to kikery, couldn't relax, and was literally torn apart by the Jews? Jesus Christ.

Have faith, user. One single man single handedly assblasted the kikes so hard they've been oy veying and kvetching about his teachings for TWO THOUSAND FUCKING YEARS.

TWO THOUSAND YEARS OF ASSPAIN FROM ONE MAN.

Fuck off back to reddit, you transplant.

You write like a fag and your shit is retarded. Don't you have a plane to Canada to catch, faggot?

You do realize I'm criticizing him for using the word sexist right? That there's nothing wrong with putting women in their place? You low IQ reddit monkeys refuse to fucking read.

Men can't get six weeks paid maternity leave, ergo sexist.

Kill the TPP and it's abverations with it

Impossible, senate already ratified and passed its parts. Sure you can kill the name, but the actual contents and ideas are already the highest law in the US.

If he said anything else he'd give the leftists a chance to chimp out and cause riots killing people, and all be blamed on Trump. He must do this shit calmly after he gets in office. He's not president yet.

This has been the only way to kill mosquitoes to extinction.

Nothing is impossible, user.

And? Who cares. You're fucking Reddit. This is just like gamergate "See? Thier the REAL racists their the REAL sexists. Were good goys!" fuck off back to KIA you miserable faggot.

I'm not even sure if the US has a way to remove a treaty. I mean the constitution establishes them as the highest law in the land, so from a programming perspective, it means they even supersede a potential part in the Constitution and require their own deletion clause.

Keep giving me salt, I have an iodine deficiency, you're just making me stronger.

Knowing too much about this would let the leftist and Hillary know who to bribe. Trump has said many times before not to tell your enemies how you intend to beat them and all that.

That felt more like veiled insults really. He basically said that all the shit she did is why he won, which is partly true. Her terrible record and history is part of why she lost.

You aren't squirting the equivalent of a 10lb bowling ball out of an orifice either. That shit takes time to heal and for hormones to even out.

This is a mild example:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=07-m_hTlpNk

If you want your kind to reproduce, you will understand the necessity. Meanwhile, welfare bitches keep ripping out 10 of them because they don't have a job to worry about.

And for fun, Google "episiotomy".

After nearly 2 years I'm still tense even though it's over.

Thought on putting Tariffs on Foreign made roofing materials and using it to provide subsidies for the American manufactured solar roof?

Musk already gets subsidies out the ass user
Without them Tesla would have gone under already

Keep in mind, this will help increase the white population. This will especially help white collar females to procreate who's genes we need the most.

I agree, it's time we start holding politicians accountable for their promises.
I don't care if the guy is Trump, we're so close to going over the edge when it comes to demographics.

Right night liberals are mocking whites over them becoming a minority.
Just for this alone I wish Coulter was our president instead of trump.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA

Hillary offered 12 weeks though which is a much better point for the baby to stop being breast fed in a calm quiet environment.
6 weeks will still lead to them coming into work during this point or worse, leaving the baby out of care of the birthing mother.

at least musk is making america great again. united losers alliance have to import rocket engines from russia, just like orbital absolutely terrible kikes.

archive.is/B4Jf0
get to the bottom of 9/11

there's a list here:

daily*mail.co.uk/news/article-3861392/Trump-prepares-Gettysburg-address-unveiling-100-days-agenda-aides-say-Hillary-just-waiting-clock.html

some are pretty good, some are just meh but that should be the list to keep an eye on:

TRUMP'S ANTI-CORRUPTION TO-DO LIST

1. Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress

2. Hiring freeze on federal employees to reduce the workforce through attrition

3. Requirement to eliminate two federal regulations for every new one

4. Five-year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists

5. Lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying for foreign governments

6. Complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections

TRUMP'S PLEDGES ON IMMIGRATION AND 'RULE OF LAW'

1. Cancel Obama's 'unconstitutional' executive actions, memoranda and orders

2. Pick a conservative replacement for Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia

3. Cancel all federal funding to 'sanctuary cities' that harbor illegal immigrants

4. Begin removing the 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the U.S., and cancel visas to countries that won’t repatriate them

5. Suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where incoming people can't be properly vetted.

TRUMP'S PLAN FOR JOBS AND TRADE

1. Renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement or withdraw from it

2. Withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

3. Order the secretary of the treasury to label China a 'currency manipulator'

4. Use U.S. and international laws to end foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers

5. Lift restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of U.S. energy reserves including shale, oil, natural gas and coal

6. Approve the Keystone XL pipeline project and other 'vital energy infrastructure projects'

7. Cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to improve U.S. water and environmental infrastructure

TRUMP'S LAWS: BILLS HE WOULD PUSH IN HIS FIRST 100 DAYS

1. 'Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act': Economic plan designed to grow the economy 4 per cent per year and create 25 million new jobs. Involves tax cuts, trade reform, regulatory relief, lifting restrictions on energy production, and encouraging companies with offshore funds to bring them back to America.

2. 'End The Offshoring Act': New tariffs on goods brought into the U.S. by American companies that relocate jobs outside the U.S.

3. 'American Energy & Infrastructure Act': Uses public-private partnerships and tax incentives to generate $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years

4. 'School Choice And Education Opportunity Act': Redirects education dollars to allow parents to choose any public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school; ends the 'Common Core' federal standards; and expands vocational and technical education

5. 'Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act': Replaces the Affordable Care Act with health savings accounts, removes barriers to purchasing health insurance across state lines, allows states to manage Medicaid funds and speeds up drug approval inside the Food and Drug Administration

6. 'Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act': Provides tax deductions for childcare and elder care and incentivizes employers to provide on-site childcare services

7. 'End Illegal Immigration Act': Funds a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border, 'with the full understanding that the country of Mexico will be reimbursing the United States'; establishes 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after deportation, 5-year mandatory minimum for felons who illegally re-enter, and 5 years for coming back after multiple deportations; increases penalties for overstaying visas

8. 'Restoring Community Safety Act': Creates a Task Force On Violent Crime, increases federal funding of police forces and boosts federal support for anti-gang prosecutions

9. 'Restoring National Security Act': Eliminates the federal defense 'sequester' to restore military funding, guarantees veterans the option of private health care if VA facility wait times are long, institutes new defenses against cyber-attacks, and establishes new immigration screening based on 'values'

10. 'Clean up Corruption in Washington Act': Enacts new ethics reforms affecting politicians and their staffers

Bomb the piss out of ISIS, hopefully with support of Russia and SAA

Fuck i'm trying to get in there right now.

Highly cautious, knowing how things work, its going to see all the important do not touch to preserve liberty ones going in favor of bullshit spy stuff.

Would swear its 12 right now from packet

Should be funny, the wording is enough to say that all of them were passed within the Constitution and thus okay.

Seriously, how do you revoke a treaty in the US?

No
Nuclear all the way. Leave that stuff for when we need it in the far future.

IE suck Canada's sour black shit pipline? Better be pure rhetoric.

Let chaos reign!
Also could be a problem as significant chunks of US agriculture are going back into drought, a major change under Obama has been making USAID plant farms over give food. Part of why China broke into the Dept of Agriculture.

I'll take it if I get a job.

Just make medicaid d go nationwide and solve it all.

Oh gods no.
The whole way to get rid of illegals is not to make them criminals as then they get a trial, its part of the reson Gitmo is abused.
You would also still have plenty come in as a 2 year prision sentnece is better than home.

Stops nigs from killing themselves, same as antiabortion groups.

Shrink the government, yet expand it. Contradictions like this are bad.

Bah, just tell the gulf states to have fun and enjoy shooting Israel.
Fuck off and leave them to kill each other.

Second amendment.

who pays for maternity leave?

White men, of course.

user i am disappoint

suck a dick leftypol

Are you offering yours like a faggot or are you being a communist Jew and offering some one else's?

Obama is done Make America Great Again Fuck Niggers etc etc.

Can we get a list of all major Sanctuary Cities?

For fucks sake the leave is not for the parents, it is for the baby. The newborn needs to suck tits every few hours, not just because of all goodness in mother's milk but because the bond that is formed is essential for his/her well being and psychological / cognitive development.

It's a stupid feminist idea and I hope it falls by the wayside

jolly kek

Squirt a baby out of your ass and tell me you don't need time to heal up. Let's also remove your pituitary and tiny balls and see how you do with a sudden drop in hormones. Not that testosterone is an issue in your case…

Share this.

Triggy Shiggy Diggy.

Those engines from Russia are a design from the 60s and still some of the highest performance engines in existence, well ahead of what Musk or the American industry can produce. When Boeing imported the first batch, they didn't believe the Russian specs until they got one on their test stand.

Jesus Christ, you're autistic as shit.

JIDF is back to work now unfortunately

It's not over, give them room to breath and you'll grab you by the legs and pull you down again.

they'll* :^(

This, I really hate it that whenever Musk gets brought up we have to beat it into people that he really hasn't done anything to expand space technology

Hell, our most efficient rockets in the US were and by today's standards still are the Saturn Vs

Each treaty has their own disengagement mechanism, or should. Like brexit and Article 50.