Why the left is conceding peacefully

This was not because of a coincidental reason. It was all carefully orchestrated to the point where they were forced to.

Trump gave them a paintbrush and leaded them to paint themselves into a corner.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/332308211321425920?lang=en
arbolcine.gosi
archive.fo/h4QoI
archive.is/5Z68n
8ch.net/pol/res/8166666.html#8168447want
arbolcine.gosimian.com/assets/videos/GANDHI.mp4
archive.fo/cyusR
spirituallysmart.com/lincoln.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Satanic quads confirm.

Also, President Pence will be here sooner than we think

This is sheer fear, plain and simple.
They rigged the entire election, they spent BILLIONS of dollars on smear campaigns and inciting violence, and they STILL LOST.
They are now finally realizing Trump is not to be fucked with and their very lives are at stake if they push their luck just one more time.

They will stay in the corner until their time-out is finished in a decade or so. They now have to work with him and his power (make them feel sick, please red-pill them all over time)

Also nice get. May you majestically claim success in your thread.

let's hope Trump can fuck em up quick enough to stop them from recouping their losses from innocent goyim piggy banks

Pretty much, they like to play victim but they were the one's being the bullies. They realized everyone is sick of their crap now and won't put up their shit any longer.

It sorts of remind me of schoolyard where you used to get that kid who would annoy and harass a person and as soon as someone hit them back they would run off crying to the teacher.

it's his usual strategy, make the enemy believe he is playing a genius strategy and is close to a check-mate only to be boxed and killed

Quints confirm
There isn't much point pushing your luck when your opponent threatens to unseat you by force if necessary
Especially if you are in no position to win when SHTF

Trump is a true strategist. Jack of all trades and master of all of them.

I am starting to consider that the Trump / Ryan split was part of the strat all along as well.

Can't Stump The Trump

MAGA MEGA

This was his checkmate.

Where they fucked up is smearing US citizens that supported Trump just made them all the more vicious in voter turn out,we won yes yet it think we won on an even higher degree their rigging got btfo.(((They))) also understand a pissed off awake goy population can destroy them with ease so better they fall back pretend they did nothing wrong which is where we come in to continue to expose those fucking rats no lulled into another wave of their bs ever again they are done.Glory to the WHITE MAN!!

That's been his playbook the entire election. The man is a genius who hides being being the biggest blowhard on the planet. He's brilliant like that in that he's able to goad his enemies into being the biggest dumbass possible going for an easy win only got get it from a trap.

Hah yeah I did that. I also chased him all the way to teacher and told her he'd been saying another kid should jump off a bridge because his mommys already dead and waiting for him in heaven. Hated that brat and seeing democrats do the same shit more or less pushed me into being a hardline conservative.

Cop was pretty based, though he did lecture me on why it's not okay to beat someone half to death even if he IS the biggest dickhead on the playground.

No that's not it , it might be part of it but I think Trump/ Trump friendly people in the government might have some dirt on Obama,Hillary,etc. that they are using to keep them honest.

I am sure they will do everything in their power to prevent Trump from getting in. Will be trying to tie him to muh russia even harder. they still control the media so this isn't over just yet. more kikery will be afoot.

Witnessed

Quints of TRUTH!

Now I wonder how many times Trump time travelled through the election to orchestrate it all just perfectly.

Learn to count nigga, it be five satans.
I love you user, we may have saved our race

You're winning so much you forgot how to count.

This?
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/332308211321425920?lang=en

Thought crossed my mind also after watching the turn out last night and not seeing the tell all magical shift toward dems either way we won and its up to us to keep winning…fking pol become the center of intelligence kind of like Robert Steele said and also like his deleted the elite stuff.Ex spook laying it out TRUMP WINS BITCHES!!!!

They are conceding peacefully because they are pussies without guns. They do not have the backing of the military and they do not have the backing of the police. They are limp-wristed crybaby faggots.

Actually, they're doing what kikes always do when they lose: Lay low and hide like rats and wait until a new oportunity to subvert and corrupt arises. This is not their first defeat in America, Andrew Jackson and good ol' Abe have beaten the kikes before.

The struggle will NEVER end until every last yid is wiped from the surface of this planet.

HONESTLY, TOO MUCH FUCKING WINNING!!!

Indeed

They had the chance to tie him to Russia today Obama & Clinton in their speeches they didn't……
It makes me believe that we don't know something ( Trump has dirt on Clinton and Obama?) or the leftist have something big planned?
I mean Christ the Obama and Clinton were fairly ( still some passive aggressive shit) gracious in defeat…. When is the last time you ever saw that?

That sounds plausible , perhaps they didn't try their usual tricks because Trump is "unpredictable" where as a basic-bitch beta-cuck conservative like Jeb?! has to adhere to certain rules.

I enjoy the idea of exterminating them all really all we have to do is end the federal (((kike run))) reserve and that pretty much rips all their influence out of their worthless carcasses.Without ability to print money at their will they fall pretty quick because they are ugly as fuck no one would want to breed with them outside of money influence way to much inbreeding in those filthy fucks.So overall we made a huge step in the right direction.

He was playing 88D chess the whole time and he won.

Well, the economy will collapse under Trump (for reasons he will unfortunately inherit), so they're just waiting to play that card.

even here in the netherlands, where everyone was basically shitting on trump, our prime minister suddenly lost his tongue and grovels at trump's feet, saying we were always partners and how amazing trump is. it's hilarious.

any word from merkel yet?

(checked)
Trump and Kek both have a plan for that. He's going to end the Federal Reserve and use his own agents to do it. Then when they have no more power here they will be given the option to flee to Israel or face the gas chambers.

Then Trump will cut off aid to Israel and disband every single trade deal we have with their shitty country.

Can all of that happen in the span of 4 years when the EU and UN paint him as the ultimate bad goyim?

Not when he seizes the Fed and all the gold. We 4th Reich now, he's going to MAGA the same way Hitler did user, we've won this one big time.

(Kek'd)
I'd say that part of it is that Soros and Saudi princes can't influence the election any further. If they go at this with paid agitators (which we now have proof of thanks to O'Keefe) and riots, they will accomplish nothing.

With BLM, the intent was to install race-baiting asshats into positions of unassailable power in universities and colleges. Look at all their demands. They just wanted power without consequence or responsibility, so they could control these institutions and cry "RACISM" whenever anyone questioned them. This would allow them to control the education process even further, now that common core has created a generation of idiots that carry unprecedented levels of white guilt and sensitivity to identity politics.

Likewise, pushing for Clinton and investing millions into disinfo ops and shills like CTR helped ensure that Clinton and all of her cronies would get into the highest seat of power to cohesively push an agenda that suits the globalist goals of Soros and Merkel.

They fought so hard up to this point because they believed they were establishing an undeniable right to rule. That Trump would come off looking so incompetent and that they could tie him directly to the racial tensions they had caused.

With the entire Government under Trump and Republican rule, they've got no way to make anything of this. If they fight any harder at this point, it only makes Trump look better.

tl;dr Trump 4D Chess'd the fuck out of Soros and Clinton and played them into a corner where they cannot escalate things any further without hurting themselves or leave themselves open for further investigation and highly probable arrest.

it's common practice to congratulate one with winning, even if they tried every dirty tactic around. if they would shittalk him at this point, they would look like sore fucking losers like their voters currently do.

Do you doubt his power after all he's done user? Especially considering Kek and us are at his back?

I thought the same as well. When Trump said he's sending lawyers and shit in and saying voter fraud is happening, the entire MSM sprang to their feet as well as legal experts and analysts saying loudly and with TRUTH

So now that Trump won, they can't even say voter fraud out loud or be dismissed as fringe lunatics/liars/hypocrites. It's a tough pill to swallow, I'm sure.

A lot of anons here have been spouting about 4D Chess for over a year now, and most of Trump's moves that ended up benefiting him I've coughed up to pure luck and coincidence and not deliberate tactics, but this one was fucking 14th Dimension Chess, ahead of the curve in every single way. I can do nothing more than smile broadly and applaud him and his campaign team - at the same time they managed to inform supporters about voter fraud happening and possibilities, gathered many examples from supporters witnessing possible voter fraud attempts with video and sound by the hundreds around USA, as well as having the media clear the way for his HONEST victory on their own. That's why the media is reacting quite solemn and controlled today, haven't seen nearly one shitpiece about this all, just hums, realisations and humble speculations.

Bravo, fucking bravo to all anons and everyone else who made this possible. It's been a wild ride, I wish I was there with you to see the moment as it happened in live time.

Since 2014 my life has been quite smug and this is quite an energetic notch into the smug belt to add. Sorry my English.

The sickening thing is that while we purge them, they'll be whinging like rats the whole way. We need to toughen the Republican voting base so they're immune to the whinging. We need to remind the voting base, constantly, about the shit that happened during the race.

Un-for-tu-fucking-nate-ly, they might go back to just watching regular MSM after this.

They need an alternative source. Having a Trump TV channel would be good right now. In fact, having an 'alt-right' TV channel would be good. Something that redpills softly and constantly.

Hell, even Black Pigeon Speaks or Sargcuck would suffice.

You know, after the pedo ring, the full attack of the lugenpresse, the normalfag's lack of self awarenss, and the rise of Kek I really can't say it's impossible, only improbable.

How much damage control is cuckold news network on right now?

My thoughts: Trump and Ryan orchestrated theirspit after the pussy tape leaked. Don knew the ramifications, and the inevitable increase of nevertrumpers.

MAGA MEGA

it's already begun. I just found this posted by a normie on my facebook feed.

I'm worried if trump winds up being just another controlled psy-op, it'll hurt the reputation of nationalism among the normies for a long time.

…A 24/7 Holla Forums show.

This is a good idea.

I doubt it man. Without America's foreign aid, money, and military strength the UN and EU will bow the fuck down in fear just like the media right now.

Then watch out for Jewish genestealers. Some of their women will appear white and will decieve you into thinking so until it's too late. Learn to recognize them by the bags under their eyes, sickly looking skin, portrudent lower lip and stranged skull/face structures not seen in most white people.

I fully expect Trump to just abandon their asses and allow Iran to deliver the +200 years of nuclear retribution they've been patiently waiting to deliver upon them. Now that Iran has been equipped with S-300 and S-400 not even the Samson Option will save them.

Only thing comes to mind is they're trying to calm things down so people become apathetic again. They're mitigating the damage this has caused them.

surprisingly well, but that's mostly because they know they lost, and now want to act like they didn't publicly and fully endorsed hilliary. they see the wood at their feet and know trump now has the fucking torch, so they play nice and innocent.

It would be a nice idea if it wasn't for the fact that the apathy is only coming to the liberals and nonvoters.

Yep. 2 questions I have now:

1) Whats gonna happen when (((they))) decide to pull the trigger and let the house of cards that is our economy come falling down and how will Trump and the republicans/rinos respond

2) When will the inevitable assassination attempts begin and will they be thwarted succesfully? If the worst comes to pass, can Pence be trusted?

We need to start dismantling the Democratic party and purging the Republican party of neocohen/zionist interests. Arizona and soon Texas will be swing states, and that means we need to meme and encourage mass deportations of millions of people. It will be hard, but we can do it.

Holla Forums has come from exploding vans to memeing presidents. Its happening, gentlemen.

This is true. The Sand Monkeys want their revenge on the big noses, and Trump will let them scalp the kikes if he does leave NATO like we all know he will. :^)

What the fuck did I just watch?

Or being as Trump is a longtime liberal, all is going to plan in the city of Troy.

We need to turn the Democratic party back into what it was like with Jackson.

1. Trump has people who will capture the FED and put the kikes in guillotines if they try that shit. We 4th Reich now user

2. If they try to assassinate him then the response from the American people will be fucking terrifying, they will literally become RWDS in a matter of hours.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Who's plan?

Where were you when we meme'd the white race into being saved?

REMOVE TACO

Please learn the language of your nation.

Well Soros for one as he has money on the US economy crashing and ran the voting machines yesterday.
PNAC for the need of a charismatic despot to heal a fractured US while removing us from the world.
Yinion for a greater Israel.
Kikes for the US going insular as they leave to make Sinorussia the global police.

A nice thought, but we need to purge all leftists. The only options should be right and far right. The disease of progressive politics and cultural marxism must be destroyed. And we need to break up their voting rigging operations and begin deportations of all the illegals they let in.

If they didn't concede peacefully, RWDS would become a reality. I almost wish they hadn't conceded peacefully

And to add, that kike Soros and his associates need to be in jail or six feet under or soap, lampshades, and ash Preferably the latter, as I don't trust keeping any of these people alive.

I hear that there's rioting at Los Angeles University, is that true?

They already are. I wager once the shock of victory wears off we'll see the fireworks.
The FBI only found one plot.

He is Titor.

Fireworks from what? Liberals don't believe in gun ownership :^)

And it wasn't a liberal plot they found either.

Goog to know you don't find nigs to be liberals either.

Militias need to mobilize and take out this leftist trash once and for all.

I don't even really find them to be human.

They still may. Reminder that Erik Prince doesn't just come out of nowhere and start talking major shit for nothing. He certainly did not sound like someone who was willing to drop the pedo angle as long as Trump won.

(checked)
They are urging liberals to stay calm and peaceful because they know how easily they chimp.

Chimping liberals would give Trump the perfect excuse to declare martial law and remove kebab.

Plus, it is now incredible clear that white men in America are a LOT more redpilled than the kikes thought. That scares them.

This kind of 256 dimensional chess is too much for me.

Truly the master trumped them all.

If the Left chimps out after this, we'll have to put them down. In a Civil War-like situation, the Left loses hands down very easily, and we not only eradicate their cancer but also make huge sweeping changes.

That's what they are really afraid of. At the very least, it paints them in a bad light and will make it even harder for them to recover. After all the corruption and cutthroat tenacious cheating to have them refuse to give up their power would be a great motivator to remove them.

he rused them

Exactly and when does Obama follow "common" practice? He as the sitting president campaigned for a presidential candidate (Hillary Clinton) which was never done by any other president before.

Ehh, who fucking knows. I predict hyperinflation and civil unrest, but I expect it all to go rather smoothly. All of this has happened before, just not in a country of our size. In that regard, stabilizing the economy could take longer than what would be safe (in terms of food shortages or whatever), but any prospect of a prolonged depression seems outrageous to me. What do I know, though…

The assassination orders were given a while ago. Programming on the TV is very sophisticated/subliminal, and there are more than enough mentally ill people in this country. I think it became apparent at some point early on in CIA/deep state mind control experimentation that dissociative identity disorder is not all that hard to come across in the wild, and those individuals are the most easily remotely programmed.

Have a bunch of pundits authoritatively tell a psychopath or narcissist that X is "literally Hitler" or "the Devil" or some other storybook concept on the TV and these psychos will seek to insert themselves into the narrative to achieve glory or recognition. Certainly doesn't help that televisions flicker at a frame rate that alters one's brain wave patterns from a beta state to an alpha state, causing increased receptivity to new information without the traditional filters that exist in the waking brain wave state. All the spinning graphics, bright colors, and NLP is just reinforcing the trance. If they really want him dead and get antsy, then he'd have a "heart attack."

If they wanted Trump dead, it's completely ridiculous to even entertain the idea that they would literally use an intelligence agent to shoot a famous person. That's silly, they're not trailer trash.

more people need to give their opinion on this video. obviously, the special effects mean this is from a powerful propaganda agency of the enemy. comments?

So, how many of y'all would have conceded peacefully had Hillary won the election?

Perhaps my thought before was right Trump has some leverage over the current government. So they have to play or appear to play nice with him.
I am afraid of what might come next…. (((They))) are petty and will only lay low until they think you are weak before they strike.

Let me guess same amount of ridiculous that no rebel ever just artilleries their despot?

Really though what is up with that? ISIS has Grads, ballistic missiles and more, yet never is there even a shot from them on Assad? Quaddafi was airstriked by the French as the opening move, same attempt on Saddam, yet the groups with best training and cause from Mossad don't?
Is there some weird occult thing on the proper killing of the leader of a nation due to Purim?
Shitm when is Purim?

If that's how he planned it, well played. But my guess is that they're gonna attempt to JFK him.

Nice digits but whats with all these low energy threads today? Just got on the site and it's like we have a bunch of newfags or something

Why should we? We are right and you are wrong, it's as simple as that. ((You)) were going to lose no matter who won the election.

BY BALLOT OR BY BULLET

We need to make sure that they know local dems and libs will be the first to die if that happens. They'll support it far less when RWDS threatens them.

Wow I remember that cartoon:
Dumb niggress didn't know cucumbers turn into pickles when exposed to vinegar….accused everyone of stealing cucumber and leaving pickle in its place even the teacher . Ms Frizzle should have slapped the shit out her.
I remember getting really pissed off as a little kid at the nigress.

I never stated that Hillary should be conceded to. I brought it up to demonstrate the difference in resolve between Trump and Hillary supporters. Their lack of will to fight is their weakness.

I wouldn't have cared either way since I voted for Stein. It is what it is.

I'm happy that Clinton didn't win, though.

Exactly. Trump's best defense from that is deterrence. It needs to be made clear that any death, whether a "random" assassination, "suicide", "accident" or "natural" death is not going to fly.

Trump is the final attempt at fixing what's wrong with America peacefully. His removal will end in violence. Period.

Well, these people never end up in situations where they could even be fired upon. If rebels smuggled their weaponry into the capital to depose of their leader, they'd certainly need to repel the nation's military, or understand their mission is inherently suicidal.

Regardless, my point is that no outward rebellion would ever form against Trump in the US, so a "lone wolf" narrative would need to be employed should they attempt to take his life. If this "lone wolf" turned out to be a Mossad intelligence agent, well, that's war. If it's a random lunatic who was groomed by Mossad through CNN or whatever, well, it becomes much more abstract, and much less of a casus belli. The memetic/propaganda war sure is the newest generation of warfare.

Dunno much about the esoteric culture behind the deep state. There probably are certain rituals they would love to carry out in the execution of someone that powerful, and I'm sure there's some research on that, but it's beyond me, hah.

I know the third party options were awful but come on.

So glad to see this.

Pretty much this. Look at Trump's face when he was announced as the winner in pic related.

Not a fuck given. He's already making plans. There will be a reckoning.

I knew they wouldn't do shit in the event of a Trump presidency. Their idea of revolution is crying in fetal positions, and then posting about how "frightened", etc they are on Twitter.

They won't get away with all that they've done. I say we don't let up. Let's bully them into submission.

The only power they have left is crying about it on twitter and facebook.

REMINDER: DON'S TWITTER BANTZ WILL BE PERMANENTLY ARCHIVED IN A PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM

Looks tired as fuck too.

other then niggers, the left has very little control over the means of violence.

Looks like the face of relief and vindication to me. He has had his name and character dragged through the shit from all angles for months now.

They have plenty of power and agency; they lack the will to use it. They'd rather be victims, so they create circumstances that will result in their victimization. If Hillary had won, they'd stop being the oppressed victims, so they've spent the last few months subtly self-sabotaging themselves.

I've never seen a more vindicated expression… he can't even pretend to have not known he was right all along.

To get an idea of what may or may not be going on is to look at what Obama will do with the rest of his time as president.
If he seems confident and pushes something crazy before the end of his term chances are (((they))) ordered an assassination. If not then Trump has (((them))) by the pussy.

Wow, he knew. Probably pissed he didn't win by more.

Never underestimate them. That's how they win.Like the male cuttlefish that pretends to be a female to slip by Alphas and impregnate a real female cuttlefish.

He flew all over the place at the end for rallies. He has a right to look tired.

No; He has no right to be tired and you're a fucking faggot.

this.

I want Trump to grab america by the pussy

So, Tennessee?

Anybody think the foreground of this picture looks weird?

There's odd dashes on the paper, and what may be a drawing of a rocket taking off (but with a mouth and eye). The guy's sleeve looks like it has 315 written on it as well.

Is Trump sending us something in code? Probably not, but it still looks odd.

Wall Street traders chanted lock her up during her concession.

My stocks are up.

ZOG dying.

Wtf was this about, I dont get the story they want to tell with this.

Here is another from him.

FEATURING KEK WITH A CROWN, WHO TAKES THE BAIT AND IS DETHRONED BY A PUPPET, WHO IS EATEN BY A WHALE, WHICH IS KILLED BY A KNIGHT, WHO IS CRUSHED BY A GIANT SKELETON, WHO DISAPPEARS.

arbolcine.gosi mian.com/assets/videos/GANDHI.mp4

Pence was picked as insurance. Trump won't be impeached or whacked because no one wants to end up with Pence. Trump pretty much confirmed it in an interview:

archive.fo/h4QoI

Let it wash over you anons. Trump is already President elect. All they can do now is squirm and watch as America is made Great Again.

Directed by Ale Damiani

archive.is/5Z68n

A corporate shill, all of which who he has worked for in the past would do poorly under a Trump presidency I would assume. This means he probably fell into the hands of someone who wants to rile up Hispanics in the US. Once you go corporate advertising, you never can go back to being "for the people".

The most interesting parts of this video is 2:35-2:50, showing Latino culture being destroyed by US corporations, ironically coming from someone who did South American commercials for those same caliber of companies that are killing their culture.

The message seems simple:
1. This is the wet dream of Trump.
2. Kill him.

i 8ch.net/pol/res/8166666.html#8168447want the wall to be like this

Kek, the absolute madman did it. 6-dimensional chess confirmed. Also, liberals have no guns so what are they going to do?

Pick one.

Deeply emotional. Thinking of his father and mother. Blown away. Also very very tired.

Extreme joy and relief. He wanted this more than anything in life because he loves his father.

You might be retarded user.

What they always do
-unleash niggers with guns at us
-block roads and businesses
-loot
-vandalism
-murder
-rape
-complain about inequality

Fuck. This video really made me realize how dependent this country is on fast food workers, mariachis, and luchadors. Is it too late to change my vote?

I've given a lot of thought to a Trump assassination. It's not going to happen. The elites are going to cut their losses and take 4 or 8 years of Trump and come back with a different plan. The backlash would be absurdly huge if something happened to Trump this soon. There are now enough people aware of this sort of stuff that people would assume it was something by the elites. There would be absolute chaos that requires martial law, I can almost guarantee it. I don't think the globalists would burn everything down. I think they'll come back in 4 years after doing everything they can to sabotage Trump to make him look as bad as possible. Not to mention a Trump assassination validates everything that he's said about elites controlling everything. It would probably shine a whole lot of light onto JFK's assassination as well as JFK. And a lot of liberals would realize that JFK and Trump's message about the elites and establishment are extremely similar, which would cause the globalists to lose their base.

I highly doubt they'll try and ram anything through in the last couple months. They have no chance, they'd have to rush it through. Even if they do pass something, Trump can appoint people to the Supreme Court to overturn those laws. They have no winning move in the current system. They have to concede, they have absolutely zero control and they have to be nice in order to gain a little ground. Nothing they do in the next 4 years will matter, they lost completely.

The thing to watch out for will be who gets pardoned and for what. I imagine Obama will be flinging out pardons left and right soon. It'll have to be a huge time of digging and cross referencing things with wikileaks to expose more. It's going to be our job to make sure the investigations and lawsuits moving forward get the public attention they deserve. We know we can't count on the media to truthfully report about corruption in the government.

It's a (((university))) in Commiefornia so they're probably protesting something anyway.

stop user i can only be so erect

No no no, didn't you see? The people who were telling you Trump would never get elected and that Clinton would get 70% of the vote are telling you that illegal immigrants are surgeons, engineers, lawyers, chemists, accountants, etc. Because that's the kind of people who can't get a fucking visa and need to jump the fence.

But he didn't now did he? He gave up on that idea before the Civil War was even over.

I wish Trump was this awesome.
Nice try but not going to work.

I'm honestly expecting the libs to start mass riots in order for Obama to call for martial law.

Hillary and the rest will just distance themselves from the mess, and claim how it was Bernie and his millennial supporters (not BLM) behind it all. They get to feed white hate, and get away scot free.

Or, y'know, the whole Rothschild proxy war thing.

that's how we'll solidify eight years for trump

What a pitiful wall, it's pathetic that the beaners think The Wall will be so small and thin.

The Wall will be 100+ feet tall and 20+ feet thick, we'll be able to stop a military invasion.

We should use the first minute and half as pro-Trump propaganda. This shit is hilarious

I doubt stuff from before his term will be included, though it should be since it happens to be relevant in this campaign. But he'll be using Obama's twitter account in January (@potus, not @realdonaldtrump), and that's what is archived.

>arbolcine.gosimian.com/assets/videos/GANDHI.mp4

What is the meaning behind that video, I dont have time to digest it right now.

Yeah the Democrats were thinking this would be a traditional election won very closely by Democrats by appealing to minorities.

In that world, they were playing smart by ensuring their pet minorities obeyed them by getting enough gibs, but they didn't realize that they were going so far with their bullshit that they alienated whites who wanted something more respectable.

Having white people care about their own interests has likely confused them a huge deal.

Kikes were playing both sides of the Civil War as they normally do so that bit is a wash.

Of course he didn't give a fuck. Trump knew he would be president the day he announced. Would you expect bobby fisher to cheer having beaten a third grader at chess?
Now the real fight begins. An entire globe of degenerate, devil worshiping pedophiles are going to do anything they can to stop him.
AND WE'RE GOING TO WIN AND KEEP WINNING

Its been a good year+ of them attempting to tell the American public that Hillary as President was a foregone conclusion

It'll take a few days for them to whip up the chimpouts, but trust me, they are coming

What could they POSSIBLY impeach Trump for? Obama broke dozens of laws and went unscathed.

They impeached Nixon over 13 minutes of tape, they impeached Bill Clinton over getting a BJ.
Presidents can be impeached for literally anything nowadays, since they're controlled by (((other people))).

Clinton wasn't impeached.

You guys should be glad Soros is not as intelligent as I am.

Poor fella, knows his job has just begun.

The cucks won't retaliate. Most of them at least.

Spread ZeroHedge and NYPost to your normie friends, just tell them that Jew York Times, The Washington Post, Huffing Paint and Politikike are all bought and paid for according to wikileaks, RT is good too

He resigned
That was overturned and it was for perjury and obstruction of justice, not for getting blown in the Oval Office

Yes he was, he just wasn't convicted. Learn the difference.

(checked)

I've been telling people mainstream media screwed over Bernie, lied about Trump, and covered for Clinton, and it's time to find better news sources. Trusting a brand name news source is nothing more than an appeal to authority, they are wrong most of the time.

It doesn't matter how they voted or what they believe. Whether they are pro-Trump, pro-Clinton, pro-Bernie, or for a third party, the media fucked everyone over from winning. We can completely undermine the media and strip them of their power even more by taking built up anger, rage, and depression over Trump winning and focusing it on the media and DNC. Now that CTR is gone this board is a lot easier to use and we can get some more work done.

How the fuck did you find this place?

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE!?

(checked)
He is a true inspiration. He outplays every single foe he faces because he knows all about them, but puts up a false facade all around them that they fall for and lose, over, and over, and over again. And now, he has it all. He's on the top of the world.

I cannot wait for January. 2017, the year of the Fire Cock is going to be a wild ride.

(checked)
and also checked>>8168588

This is only the beginning.

(checked)
Our fire cock is gonna be rammed down the throat of jews, spics, niggers and muds.

Maybe he just wants to fuck Stein?

I wanted violence either way tbh. Also thought the fix was in. chex em

What went wrong

Seriously though, was there even any rigging to begin with or did he just Stab Hillary in the back for some short term gain?

We beat the rigging user, that is how hard we won.

There was rigging, Trump got so many votes he beat it.
Remember his story about the boxer fighting the champ in unfriendly territory? If it went to the judges, he'd lose. He just got a K.O.

All rigging was in favor of Trump by moving for paper ballots.
Note the coding made sure only straight party ballots were changed, and it made sure it was shown on the confirnmation page.
No manipulated SD chips, no covert one of two thousand flips, no predicted float bullshit.
Trump was the chosen one as predicted.

To beat the rigging means invoking greater rigging or having been wrong on who it was meant for.

probably Holla Forums

The rigging is not centralized … yet.

Because the election is done by county, they mainly rig the big cities.

They didn't rig hard enough and the good ol country boys out voted the cities this time.

The South Literally rose again.

It shouldn't mean anything since there are precedents about a president winning on electoral votes only but isn't this a bit fishy?

The country has 20% of the population max, and is far far from being the urban cores that were the places to watch.

He was always losing it when i looked.
And if you mean fishy, 2000 same event set.
Sworn rigging by Internet father Gore, yet Diebold is owned up ti have rigged for Bush.
Gee, who won this time, a Republican again.
With same set of allegation fun.

Sadly, Florida got rid of the hanging chads…
I wanted to really just play with a time machine.

hillary is that person who cant win in videogames even with hacks turned on

They can only rig this stuff so much. It's like what happened with Brexit and Austria. In fact, Austria is the best example, because they rigged it so hard they got caught. So they know they can manipulate things, but only so much until it's obvious and they get caught. Sometimes they just have to admit they have to hold back on rigging so they don't get caught, and it's usually when someone wins so hard that fudging numbers and cheating won't change the outcome, like what Trump did.

Yes Trump is totally the jewish candidate user, you were right all along next time I will stay home and talk about how enlightened I am.

Illegals voted Hillary.
There's a lot of them. Like 20 million.

That or he played the markets by pushing for a hillary win and then screwed her over at the last second for some more money

Either way, Hail Victory, the leftist tears at school and work today have fueled me up for 4 years of a straight republican government

May as well, your votes have been cast already, pgp backed identichips are coming, hence why you have a chipped cc to get used to it.

Nah its 60 million, no 110 mil.
The number goes up quite high here, thing is its localized to the southern border, because such a large number needs a logistics systema nd hiding, otherwise it can't be denied or hidden.
Louisiana sucks because of this.

Nah, you want the real fun?
Soros opposes the Rothschilds.
Rothschilds backed Hillary.
Soros is pleb tier for Holla Forums on account of being a named Jew, same as anything from Big Bang Theory for science.
Rothies wanted Hillary as she would see Greater Israel go on and the Rothers get to play tribe of Judea, hence their heraldry and openess on this.
Soros is a dead man now, mark my words, he's going to be killed for this in two years for Purim 2018.

AND HE'S GONNA SEND 'EM ALL BACK
THE DEM'S MAIN VOTERBASE WILL BE GONE AND THEY'LL NEVER WIN ANOTHER ELECTION THIS SIDE OF THE CENTURY

EVERYONE knows the people in charge don't give a fuck about them. EVERYONE knows there's something very wrong with "the system" (or "the government" or "capitalism").
There are even tons more 9/11 inside jobbers than what most people think.
I'd wager that every single person you know, even those you consider fully bluepilled, would gladly mag-dump an assault rifle into a Goldman-Sachs exec meeting.

Off-topic - remember: (((they))) don't just control the news media, they're deep in Hollywood and porn too.
Promoting agendas and gaining shekels isn't enough to hold control, and they know it. That's why distraction is their key weapon. If people are distracted, they are passive, if people are passive, they don't care about injustice, if people don't care about injustice, they don't revolt. This is why they can never shut down the internet, not even by "accident" and this is why 2016 is truly a magical year, because a majority of people paid fucking attention to the election and to the huge donations and to the media corruption. They managed to break the spell of the TV and 9gag. Once you go conspiratorial, you never go back. I predict openly discussing Jews in 5 years

Is this the second season of Attack on Mexico anime?

I think you might be a schizo, but AT is what I could make out of that doodle.
Remember they spent a long time in there watching the election, the guy probably doodled for fun, but who knows

This year could not get any better, thank you user

IF YOU HAD YOUR GREEN CARD YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN DEPORTED YOU FUCKING BORDER-HOPPING BEANER

I want them to just keep memeing this "boo-hoo racism" bullshit so we can get a Constitutional amendment to end their fucking anchor baby bullshit forever.

Its been on since 1996 when Soros fucked up and crashed the Bank of England in one of his schemes.
You may know Boe as the personal larder of the Rothies.
Soros is only public and known because he fucked up so bad, its why you can go to a normie, name drop Soros and I'd bet money they know him, but have no idea of the Quaids or Rothies, or Schmidt lineage.

Don Jr. 2024

The kikes tried to create a bush and clinton dynasty, I think it's only fair we repay them with a Trump dynasty.

No!
no dynasties, no lineages, no hereditary schemes

Looking a little closer, poland spring. that drawing and "invest-" in the corner.
Maybe we should investigate, or invest in poland come springtime :^)?

I think I get it now, Soros tried jewing the top of the top and got fucked, now he's an easy target that they dangle infront of normalfags to divert attention to them selves, and hell they even have the "He sold his parents out to the nazis" narrative going so if he tries to grandstand with muh 6 gorillion, they can throw that in his face

Yes. Trump dynasty to turn america into the most nationalist racist country on the planet. You sound scared, kike.

Ivanka 2024

Fuck off kike.

Eh, I wouldn't mind Ivanka for Pres in 2024. Throw the white women a bone, they came through for the white race big time.

Absolutely never. Women are the destroyers of civilization. The next step is to revert their voting rights and place in the work force so they have to get married and get back in the kitchen.

WOMEN NEVER EVER BELONG IN POLITICS

Yep, even better when you remeber Soros was 7 at the time of selling out his parents. He'd have been Hilter youthed or orphanaged by the narrative.

No because the whole point is not to let power build up as part of drain the swamp. Ideas over men, uncorruptable ideals asre better than an iron man.

I second this shit.

fuck off

You might be right to an extent. Pence would be best to run for President in 2024.

None of this shit can happen until working class men can afford to be single income providers again.

Hooknose de-fucking-tected. Pence is a foreskin licking globalist who wants no fly zones to agitate relations with russia. Kill yourself.

Calm down, Mohammad. Some women really are based. An Ivanka presidency is much more realistic than a repeal of the 19th Amendment, which will never happen.

Who did you vote for?

Pence has no power as vice president. He's there to appease cuckservatives and will sit there doing nothing like a good little cuck. I voted for Trump, because I want Trump, never a RINO like pence.

That's the exact same as rigging it for Hillary, Trump supporters would immediately know who it was

I guess you're right to some extent. Need to do more research on Pence for me to get to your conclusion.

Kill yourself kike, if you're this blind to what has been happening so far, you do not belong here.

Holy fuck those digits. But don't forget the left has also willingly disarmed themselves, they couldn't orchestrate a true rebellion if they tried.

I voted Trump, but I'd have taken Stein over Johnson or Clinton if he hadn't been an option.

The woman is crazy, but she does appear more or less intellectually honest. She even praised the God Emperor a couple times, and pointed out that Hillary => WWIII

Stein unlike the two other wouldn't have started a nuclear war but she would have continued the "muh wite main opreshun".

Too many bluepilled comments on animu parodies, Holla Forumsa/ you are slacking.

Alright smartass, think what you want.

By the way Israel is not bad, it's the fucking Zionists that are evil!

This. I don't want anyone who is going to bitch and moan about "a bloo bloo white racism" anywhere near the levers of power ever again. We've had 70 years of Holocaust guilt and 50+ years of anti-white media brainwashing over muh segregation. Stein is a Jew, and Jews Jew eternally.

Thank you for correcting the record, kike.

fuck you

9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999d chess

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath which is perjury

Why the fuck is Israel a bad country? It's evil Jewish people that want to take over the world and enslave it that we should worry about. You're a fucking piece of shit.

Have a good day I'm done with this argument.

Oy vey!

Israel is an ethinically Jewish country.
You never go full ethnic as a country, even more so when it makes you hte literal spawn point for Lucifer.

Something I hoped to never read here.

It's really not complicated.

Running on hotpocket fumes at this point

You have a point there. Thanks for the redpill mate.

Full ethnic white country coming soon hopefully.

I think the point I was trying to make is that the leaders of Israel are evil but the people themselves are brainwashed into Judaism. Does that make the normal person bad?

i hated that fucking kid. the teachers believed him over me every time.

probably because i watched indiana jones and the last crusade in grade 1 and thought the swastika was cool so i drew it all over the place. my jewish teacher did not like that at all.

I agree with the OP, though. They constantly said
now they have to eat it.

Can someone please red-pill me on why Pence supports Israel to begin with?

the JIDF is back baby!

No, you sweet little summer child, women are never based. Women are biologically wired in a way that prevents critical thinking and makes them driven by emotions. Some women are clearly better than others at restraining those emotions, but the bottom line is that women are ultimately followers, not leaders. You need to swallow this red pill, however uncomfortable it may make you.

How white you talking there mate?
Persian?
Aryan?
Gaelic?
Whichever it is, you have the wrong answer.

This is exactly what happens when Holla Forums basically becomes r/thedonald. I want old Holla Forums back.

How's that english degree doing for you cuck?

Same reason the other kikes in my family do, brings about the end times by christening a temple to Jupiter built by Emporer Titus at the focal point of an ancient magnetic anomonly in the blood of millions.
Its all some bullshit ascension promise to them by their pick of the sandy tomes of servitude.

Hey I'm here, never left, even if Space Escalator, Openheimer, and Prometheus left.

I still want to know why Israel is considered evil. I know Zionist are bad but why Israel?

Is it all the same thing?

So pretty much the majority of Americans are subliminally cucked by Israel?

Yep, and its why they hate catholics so much.

Thanks for the red-pill.

Women are not based and neither is Ivanka. She has all sorts of stupid shitlib ideas. Melania wants to legislate hurt feelings online. They're fucking SJWs.

I also want to mention that I think I was in denial about the evil that takes place in Israel. It took time but good things come in time.

That mount everyone is dick shitting over?
Used to be a fortress in the city, central hill location. Then became a temple to Jupiter to commemerate Titus killing Judea. Then a church when Rome went Christian, then the waiqif when Islam took over, and now its going to be the 3rd temple.
2nd temple is shrecked so hard nobody knows where it is, was supposed to be some valley in Jerusalem, but there arn't any left, Titus filled it in and threw the temple trash off on the fortress to build it up another 50 feet for Jupiter.

Real reason no Israeli digs go there is buttfucks their whole claim to the place and a major reason UNESCO just denied the Jude claim on the site this year.

in addition to this, the dems know it would be unwise to demand a recount because it could potentially reveal the vote rigging they did in certain states

Israel is the end product of Zionism and from Israel, MOSSAD and the high command of the nation try to run the US and EU. If juden are given a nation it is a land they conspire in away from prying ears.

Are you really this stupid?

No, it just took me awhile to figure it out because I was in denial.

crybullies, that's all the left has ever been. They psychologically abuse anyone they perceive to be a threat, then run away and cry to an authority figure when that threat is realized.

BUT NOW WE ARE THE HIGHEST AUTHORITY ON EARTH, WE WIN YOU RAT FACED KIKES

Want a great thing on Israel?
Central pipeline to sexual slavery, nonstop flights to Albania from the airport, free of customs inspections. Interpol knows this but is never allowed a warrant to stop it.

Nah, Hillary knows she got beat by Soros, her bigger fear is what is yet to come and knowing she got played hard. Should have figured she was red pilled from veritas and Sec state there user, she knows, she fucking knows what shit is going on, how many times did you see APAIC and CAIR endorsing hillary? Where was Jews for Hillary nonsense?
Why is it only some stale copy pasta about Jews hate Trump and none of them endorsing Hillary?

The left is conceding because deep down, most of them are not bad people, and if their leaders are bad, they know at least that they have to keep up the pretense or everything collapses.

Great example is anti-racism: Most anti-racists genuinely want to make life better for minorities, even if misguided. Only a minority of agitators literally hate whites.

They have now gotten a wake up call, and realized that maybe they weren't so high and mighty and maybe it's time to see the mote in their own eye before attacking others. They've lost and they know their former sanctimonious attitude is what made them lose. The elitist know this too, and they wouldn't dream of pushing more elitism because it would destroy whatever trace of reputation they have left.

LIBERTY PRIME IS ONLINE.

There was rigging, but they underestimated what they'd need to do. I don't think they even realized Wisconsin/Michigan could seriously be in play, so there was probably little to no rigging there.

Thanks for the help, I probably was afraid to admit to Israel's evils because of American media.

That's what was so interesting about this election too. It's so obvious that the WHITE WORKING CLASS turned out in droves to vote for Trump. That's exactly who the Trump voters were in the upper mid-west - maybe I can redpill a dumb commie friend of mine by pushing hard that it's a class struggle, not a racial struggle

>implying they're not both shit games anyway

Yep, get people interested by not hitting straight on, go for glances and eroding blows. Its not the Jews fault, those Albanians just abuse the fact its Israel.

later explain the issue Jews have with genetic issues and how their bodies can't survive past 54 without organ transplants and how many people go to Israel and end up unwilling donors. Unscrupulous people taking advantage.
Then much later when they accept the evil, point to them that for all the talk you made, how many times the Jews have enforcers and control these ops, making sure to hold them accountable.
Take a guess just who the physicians in them are…
Palestine, open air organ farming and breeding ground.

New Vegas ain't bad though.

Im glad Holla Forums doesn't have complete shit taste in vidya

What do you mean by this?

Only because it was made by people who also worked on FO2.

Mentioning the Jude by name makes the psychoprogramming kick in, people revolt because so many think Jews are God's chosen in the US.
Guess what?
Jew aint shit but lies and tricks.
Ever wonder why they ain't called Hebrew?
Cause they're not, after Titus scattered, the records for Jews were wrecked and burned, no lineage left, shit thing is, lots of people wanted to claim to be Jew, more specifically, he pharisee and saudacee beleived you could become a Jew by emulating them.
Now they're the only ones going for the name.
Real group out there with genetic markers labeling them Hebrew are prohibited from touching Israeli soil. Ostensibly paperwork, reality is they're scared because Hebrews doing so could mean God's coming to judge.

Manipulation, Jews are jsut being taken advantage of, Albanians are scary motherfuckers that will make ISIS shit their turbans.
Lie and manipulate, learn how to get people to listen instead of fact slapping.
Facts come later when you have replaced the lies with half truths.

New Oreigns soon though brother, we get radigators soon.

The next question is why does Trump support Israel?

All of us fam. We are all 400lb cheeto's eating, mt dew addicted basment dwellers whom cannot leave our desk long enough to take a piss when a raid is going much less figure out a way to get rid of our permavirgin status.

The only thing that is violent from any of us is when our chairs break and we drop to the floor in a hilarious fashion coupled with our girlish cries of shill girlish terror! We wouldn't know what the word violent is mr. fbi.

Could Iran win a war with Israel in a 1v1? I love reading armchair general anons speculate

Cauase he's the Juden candidate.
Judes watched and learned our methods, knew enough of us would take their opposition as all the proof we needed.
Well guess what?
Judes can read English.
Follow the money, they're not going to risk things getting away from them and making a full false campaign, Hillary didn't get their kike money, didn't get their endorsement.
That is the part that was missed by too many, where was the affirmation Hillary was Soros candidate?

Netanyahu met Trump, people said he'd break itty bitty Bibi in the meeting, never cared to demand tapes and accountability, any desire got squashed.
People ignored that Bibi baby never went to Hillary, didn't call, didn't talk.
It was all missed over the calls of Trump putting Israel in its place and needed lies.
Oh those lies were needed alright, just for here and not the ones so talked of.

So your basically saying that Trump supports Israel in order to get their votes? That makes sense. Why did he select Pence for his vice president?

MAKE IT HAPPEN

I said the same thing earlier.

You can tell Pederasta wanted to contest it in his recent comments, but they can't cause of what you pointed out. Unbelievable.

Amazing

AMAZING

Soros did that with Brexit as well.

He was for it, and even gave money to stop it, but then secretly bet for in on the market a couple days before, and made a lot of money on Brexit.

Define win. Hezbollah was able to fight Israel to a stalemate, forcing a ceasefire, but of course that was fought on Lebanese soil.

I support Israel only if all Jews leave white countries.

I don't. They murdered Eichmann and they have to pay.

WITNESSED

I think Israel is a bad country because it is Zionist controlled but also to say that it is best to support Israel for both Pence and Trump because Jews often donate a lot of money if you support them. They were BTFO.

It shit an egg. Means it is a chicken female. Those whores run from a fight. Their own meme is broken by its own fucking creators.

Besides spics are fucking chickenshit and they all know it. They don't even fight for their own nations even when they know damned well whom to kill and are surrounded by 'dindu see no nuffin' sub humans. The desire to be saved by their absentee god is clearly there for all to see, no personal accomplishment in the face of adversity and a complete lack of selfless honor or bravery.

Whats more their meme showed the destruction of the chicken with a final and delineated fade out reinforcing it. The next scene can easily be interpenetrated as an delusion of a dying spic moments before he dies after being shot for trying to resist/cross over, his dying wish that it wasn't him dying but trump, but all the worthless mexican doctors couldn't even tourniquet right and Trump wouldn't be cared for buy wetbacks.

Their own meme directly works against them in several ways. The illusioniary desire of a weak person is not an meme. It is the pathetic wish of a fucking prey animal hoping they can be taken care of rather than doing for themselves as white men do.

Fucking spics cannot into meme's right without a strong whitemans help.

Nah, missed it. Trump is the Jude candidate, their chosen. Hillary didn't give a shit, she wanted votes, not more. Can't be state and not know their tricks, know who hounds her with scandals yet never wants to go to court and finish.

Pence was a cucky choice, make it so he is acceptable to the public.
Don't like Trump? Well he'll be impeached/dead a month in, then you get Pence.
Forecasting there, a ticket with two good goys, each appealing to a different section of the vote, making it seem all so neat and tidy.
World's never tidy, you can see it every night. All just cavalcading around, running so shit that even a box with a GPS tracker isn't known where its gone.
Oh there are so many things in this world missing lost and soon to be found.
Judes fucked up, made some deals and thought to throw power to us.
Thing is, a lie only works so long.
Oh sure the middies beleive it all, hell they want it all true, Jesus is coming, jesus is reigning soon, help Israel.
All for what? To go into an afterlife of singing hyms and praises forever and ever as your throat knits again and again and a fucking gain?
All while you poison the planet shit it all up to force God's hand? Yeah fucking shit jobs there.
Well its not happening, their rules lawyering made them great sauducees, but in the end played out the country to the Jews.
Now we're waking up, 60 million strong and going, seeing the world in a way nobody thought possible now.
We're seeing what's going and not liking. judes can't work when they're known, can't hide something if they're looking. Just a pal;let leaving baltimore harbor ona Panmax to Tampa. Can't miss something like that if you're looking, but what happens when no one is because its just what they want to see? A customs tag and polyurethane coating, no ones going to look at what they want to see.
Tha's what reaaly matter in life.

Presentation, just present and show what is needed, what they want to see. Works in theartre, works in real life, all the time and place its needed.

Pence, Trump, doesn't matter if it had been Cruz Mcollin, would have been the same. Controlled men, brioken backs and spirits. We're dying out here now and then, nobody gives a shit, its not even worth it anymore to some, that's the point.
You can kill a man, string his family up and his son and son's son will fight forever.
Break his spirit and you might win, but fuck, take over the idea, mak him follow your ways slowly but surely all focus going to you?
Win every time, every place, and they'll cheer their own destruction.

If he's so jewish, you should be happy then.

Thank you for correcting the record!

Sounds like you're speaking in codes. I'm I missing something here?

every single fucking time

Nice try, Satan.

it's a schizophrenic m8

Sounds like it. Fucking hell.

A few dozen rectally rectangled millennials playing in traffic does not a riot make.

archive.fo/cyusR source, maybe some Chicago user can forward this vid to our boys in blue

They're emotionally broken. I was watching liberal news outlets last night as victory became certain, and I watched grown fucking men choke back tears as they reported and discussed Trump's win. If 50+ year old grown fucking men who report shootings every day can be reduced to sniveling babies over this, imagine what millennials who have never experienced an election before must be feeling. They're dead inside.

My guess is they have no backup strategy but are forming one right now.

Now they are reaching out to see if trump can be bought and join their club quietly

He didn't give up on the idea it's just that he was (((removed))) before he could implement it

This. If Abe "deport all niggers" Lincoln hadn't been (((assassinated))), we would be living in a niggerless america today.

Actually, it was done because jude moved north.
Jude owned the slaves before in the south, then left for north midwar when it became clear soth would fall. Then moved back south as carpet baggers. Fun fact that, Jude gave us nigs.

THESE BANTZ WILL BE TAUGHT FOR THE NEXT THOUSAND YEARS

Maybe OP. More likely is that they are seeking mercy and going into the natural state which is submissive passive aggressive traitors.

Fuck Pence and fuck you.

Thank Rome. spirituallysmart.com/lincoln.htm

what

There's that word again.

pepe and pol will be in there too then, part of American history to be taught to future kids.

He's just tired from the rollercoaster ride. Anyone in his position would be. All he need is a good night rest I mean, the guy is still human until he's proven to be a living bundle of meme animated by magic.

HOLD ME, Holla Forums!

THE TIME IS NEAR

It only gets taller and thicker every time they out themselves too.

Even though you've already been convinced, let me add my perspective to this and give you a little more context. Any other newfags could read this as well and understand why Israel is fucked.

The Question is:
Because Israel is comprised of Zionists, it's almost impossible to treat each as unrelated. The issue is far easier to understand if you understand the Zionist mindset.
The answer is pretty simple – Jewish ethnic nationalism (Zionism) supersedes all other allegiances for almost all people that consider themselves ethnic Jews. That is to say, regardless of country or creed, Jews are Israeli first and your countrymen second.

Synagogues, under the direction of Israel, have worked very hard to equate Jewishness with being Israeli to all of their attendees pretty much since the creation of the country in the 1940s. This is the reason why most Jews consider criticism of Israel to be antisemitic – the country has been intimately tied into their religion and sense of self. Judaism is a religion that, under the guidance of the Talmud and Kabbalah, allows its followers to freely deceive nonbelievers for personal profit. Nevermind that modern Ashkenazi Jews, who comprise the majority of the Jewish population, are only very distantly related to the ancient Israelities after a thousand years of intermarriage; this fact is very inconvenient to Zionism, and has been globally suppressed by Jewish academics.

When Israel was first imagined by Zionists in the late 19th Century, it was known to be an invasion of Arab land from the start. Jews hadn't lived in the historical land of Canaan for millennia – they'd been scattered around after the Romans conquered historical Israel, for Christ's sake. Countless generations of Palestinians had lived there in the meantime. The Zionists knew that people lived on the land, claimed it was theirs anyways, and swarmed into Palestine (very much like the "refugees" are doing now).

To build support for the creation of the country, Zionists turned to their wealthy brethren (like the Rothschilds) to make things work. In the early 1900s, Zionists funded a new translation of the Bible in the United States that changed several early notes in Genesis to imply that non-Jews were morally required to support Jews. Any real theologian would have laughed at the notion, which is exactly why it was completed by a no-name "Bible Student," Scofield. This Scofield Reference Bible was extremely well-financed and successfully distributed all over the heartland of the United States, building an oxymoronic support for Jews among Christian Evangelicals that persists to this day. The Zionists also bribed and guilt-tripped their way into gaining the backing of the fledgling UN. Combined with the fact that the United States wanted a foothold in the Middle East to counterbalance the Soviet proxy Syria, Israel's safety was secured. Even surrounded by enemies on all sides, they now had the support of an international entity and one of the world's two superpowers by the balls.

To keep United States support over the last ~70 years, Zionists have influenced United States elections through:
- Their foothold in the overwhelmingly Jewish media machine (read An Empire of Their Own for more details);
- Huge quid pro quo donations to United States politicians during election cycles;
- Continual lobbying/bribing of elected officials to support Israel;
- And pushing of the "Holocaust Never Forget" narrative at all levels of education to build pathos from a young age.
Through their influence on United States politics, Israel thus in turn controls much of the West.

Apart from the scumminess and backroom dealings involved in such influence, Israel is also hated for plenty of other good reasons:
- The wholesale apartheid/genocide of Palestinians inside Israel (The US pressures the UN into ignoring it);
- Global support of Cultural Marxism in Universities worldwide;
- Successfully painting Nationalism and Fascism in all its forms as pure evil;
- Turning the slaughter of their kin (which has been continually exaggerated for decades by Zionists) into a business;
- Vocally claiming hatred of ISIS while being the primary buyer of their oil (as a way to incite more US intervention);
- And Claiming Antisemitism whenever you call them out on their shit.

I could go on and on. Israel has done enormous damage to the world as whole and likely will for as long as they continue to be a country. It's so small surprise that many Christians here on Holla Forums like to think of them as Revelation's "Synagogue of Satan."

Supposedly there's been a tiny bit of unrest but knowing CNN and MSNBC, it's all over-exaggerated. Libshits are anti-gun so it's all a pussy riot.

We need to start forming a Holla Forums network of writers, directors, artists, musicians, basically all the creative types on here and form a cultural powerhouse. MDE already started the way.

Can you imagine though? We'd be the coolest fucking network around. We'd provide the best entertainment - tv shows, comedians, movies, promote the best up and coming musicians - it would be nothing short of cultural revolution.
not to mention the siiick vape music/aesthetic

Smug anime grills? Smug anime grills.

An eloquently written summary of why jews are bad news.

i just cant stop

Ah the White women hating schnozes are exposing themselves again
It's game over kikes, it will only be a losing streak for you from here on
So go back and take your moloch worshipping desert cult with you

I can already imagine pictures of these tweets being printed in history textbooks. Teenagers will laugh at the bantz in history class for generations.

You sure can't stop those dubs

Obvious.

Also need to break apart the sick, liberal universities that use our money to indoctrinate kids into commie progressive SJWs that need safe spaces or they riot.

I'm sorry, but what the fuck is this? Is this supposed to be anti-Trump propaganda? It just depicts the spics as weak and retarded. They need a miracle to save them in the end–something that will never, ever happen irl.

Also, this:

what.

Its not. You're just not seeing the battle behind the curtains.

Checked.

cucks and feminists then respond on an emotional basis: "oh these poor people, we need to take care of their every need". remember, it's the coalition of the losers.

This might backfire.

I'm with it until the Trump bot enters Mexico.
Fuck that, let them deal with their own shit, would have worked if they tried going over the wall.

No way, an anti-Trump ad could never backfire!

I have to say, the wall in that ad looks incredible.
I don't know why, but I imagine the wall being black like marble.

Bless you user. Power meme.

Yeah its not like there is an election to worry about in 2088.

dude he thwarted them during the campaign; the FBI, military and cops are with him (the base not the tops, but still), and you think a Trump Don won't have the best security?
the man roflstomped the whole political class plus the media whores, plus soros influence just from his godly toupee. Don as president is really emperor like.

I wonder when the applications will open next year to pilot a Trump Mech.

Who let Reddit in?

This is some next level bait.

It's bad luck to have a Jew so closely apart of the government. Christians will never stand for it. , In 5 years, I predict the return of a Christian state to Greece.

QUADS FROM HELL

Si'al Kek

Hello, newfag.

Friendly reminder: Lurk here for 3 months before posting this kind of shit.

And also naturally submissive
Ask anyone what happened when they were a kid and their father was on a work trip or something

Shouldn't we support Israels a nationalistic country?

Israel is honored, in that he was 11 parts good, to 1 part evil (the tribe of judah), and he still overcame and worshipped god, but still israel contains judah… thus we side with the name Samaria and the 11 tribes in the north.

Nixon resigned.

THOSE DIGITS MY GOD

PRAISE KEK

TRUMP IS THE GOD EMPEROR

It's almost too much… I feel so lucky

:')

He's tired. He had to endure the whole world chastising him for the past 1 year. Now, he can take a small moment of relief.

In 2017 his presidency will begin, and with that, he knows his must deliver on his promises and Make America Great Again.

Kikes can't be nationalist. They are parasites. Parasites are not völkisch, therefore they cannot be nationalist. The best they can do is a welfare shithole like Israel that leaches money off everyone to survive. Israel doesn't even have any history. They are piggybacking on a state that existed nearly two of years ago and dissolved since.

two thousand years ago*

Israel is hostile to European civilization though. Same as mudslimes.

Was winning part of your plan?

(25)

THE FACES OF VICTORY

The fuck are you talking about? If Clinton gets 1000 votes + 1000 rigged votes, you beat that by having 2001 legitimate votes.

You can't just say "3 billion people voted in this Village for Hillary", because people who aren't as stupid as you might notice.

rolling for President Elect Trump's IQ

Because they're fucking weak and stupid. Now that their bubbled has burst they fuck off back to doing dope and spreading STDs like the worthless subhuman animals that they are.

The fucking hapless looks on their faces lmao, they didn't even have any kind of retort for it and quickly changed the topic afterwards heh

Libcucks BTFO again

wew