The TPP is Dead

Liberals:What good will come of Trump?!

observer.com/2016/11/top-trump-backing-senator-declares-the-trans-pacific-partnership-dead/

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-09/tpp:-trade-pact-dead,-buried,-cremated-amid-trump-presidency/8010736

Rejoice. The evil is defeated.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796460354142208000
8ch.net/v/res/11197338.html#11198588
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

WEW
E
W

NOT EVEN IN THE OFFICE YET

FAST AS LIGHTNING BLAZE'S SADDLES OF CHANGE!

evil is never defeated and the struggle never ends.

i thought everyone here knew that.

Its a step in a good direction.

I'm thinking most of the bad shit that's going on in this country is only artificially maintained and the second Trump gets into power, we're going to realize how much globalists have fucked us over.

HE'S NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET. WEW LADS

You must be great fun at parties.
But you are right

Trump has already cucked trudeau, god bless America

How long before he's suicided?

Considering how seriously he took his security last night, and how he thanks the SS all the time, I think he's pretty good. As secure as any man can be.

We have to find a way to preserve the good times. The only was is preserving our strength. This means awareness. Fuck your parties.

Normalfag, either apply yourself or get out.

Its been passed in parts that are already the highest law in the land.
TPP died because its not needed.

We just have to bully weak men.

I almost expect them to try that, but not before they somehow manage an internet blackout and the FEMA camp scenario. He would become the MLK Jr. of angry, armed white people.

There's another phrase for that as well.

Something like: Over time what must be done becomes tradition, the tradition becomes ritual, the ritual becomes a social custom, then tradition is lost.

When bullying loses it's purpose it just becomes poor treatment. How do we keep people mindful?

LIFE IS STRUGGLE

"Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions asserted tonight that a massive trade pact backed by both Congressional GOP leaders and President Barack Obama has no longer has a shot of passing—whether in the post-election “lame duck” session this fall, or any time next year.

Speaking to the Observer at Donald Trump’s election night party, Sessions argued the opposition of both presidential candidates to the Trans Pacific Partnership has precluded its passage. The TPP would eliminate an array of barriers to commerce between the United States, Australia, Japan, Vietnam, Chile and a host of other Pacific Rim countries.

“I think the TPP is dead, and there will be blood all over the floor if somebody tries to move that through the Congress any time soon,” Sessions said. “Both candidates opposed it, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.”

Trump has been a constant critic of free trade, but also manufactures most of his own branded product lines in foreign countries. Clinton supported and helped coordinate the TPP as secretary of state, but opposed it as a candidate—under pressure from her populist primary rival, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. "

TPP was the main reason I started fallowing Trump. I was pretty sure he would keep his promises but damn I didn't think he was gonna start knockin' em out of the park the day after winning the election.

How long before less hardline white liberals start coming around? I give it about 4 months.

Never really, by the time Trump goes anywhere congress will cuck it up and make sure no olive branch exists. Remember none of the never trump faction got replaced, and there are plenty more whom he directly threatens with the term limit talk. let alone antiglobalist agenda.

Restore native European faith. Yeshua has crippled the western man's spirit.

PRAISE BE UPON THE JADE AMPHIBIAN AND THE KEKS FOR WHICH IT STANDS
Shadilay brothers and sisters, shadilay!

(Check'd)
Trips confirm.

Inspiration is key; Art resonates with the blood. It is the shining star over a dark world. The Valkyrie (waifu) guides her chosen hero and makes him strong; so beloved is she, a shared love so strong it can only be consummated in death. She shines so brightly… I'm elated; I can move whole mountains with her eternally by my side.

Dubs dont lie.
Your doing gods work user!

Hey newfag why are you not archiving your sauce? Stop being cancerous nigger.

We need to get the Internet back from the U.N. too. I can't believe that pushed that right before Trump was elected.

Stupidity is welcoming.

Bingo. Eternal Vigilance

High energy.

High energy.

In all fairness, Trudeau willingly cucks himself. It's not really an accomplishment.

You don't seem to understand what Aristotle is even talking about if you think religion has something to do with the success of Europeans. It has nothing to do with it. We are the best because of our race. Christianity has just held us back really.

Except when said religion brought organization to the 'dumb snowniggers'.

Nigger King is still doing some last ditch effort to get TPP passed before Trump becomes president!!!!

Copypasta from a Holla Forums post
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796460354142208000
According to Canadian press the US ambassador to Canada has stated that Obama will
push for TPP to passed before Trump takes power.

>>>/gamergatehq/240737 (>inb4 >gaymergay)

Get public protests.
Get the switch-board on fire.
Work with Holla Forums and pro-Trump groups (Trump is anti-TPP).
Trump could be lumped with a bill that overrides US laws before he can stump it.
Just give him one last push!!

As I said on this specific thread: 8ch.net/v/res/11197338.html#11198588

NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR DANCE, user. THAT COMES LATER.

The man you quoted was himself a pagan, you monumental fucking retard.

Is this legit?

It would just end up as another worthless executive order that would be thrown out.

HIGH ENERGY

TTP

Something both the left and right can agree needed to die.

Trump is already winning.

They were planning a Hillary Win.

But the DNS servier thing is not that big.

Just make a USA one.

There is no "DNS server", there are "A fuck ton of mirrored DNS servers distributed all over the place with different security schemes and code written in different languages and architectures on different hardware". It's actually incredibly ridiculously difficult to take down ALL DNS servers because of this system. It's never been done actually. Closest anybody has gotten is taking out a large number of them for a short time.

And we can thank Defense Intelligence and DARPA for making it that way =)