On this glorious day of victory do not let yourself be carried away in celebration. I implore you...

On this glorious day of victory do not let yourself be carried away in celebration. I implore you, and Holla Forums as a whole, to deliver credit where credit is due. To give thanks, praise, and a sacrifice of the spoils of war to the Old God we have summoned from the forgotten depths of history; He that has aided us in a Trump triumphant.

Praise Kek.
Praise Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.clonehost.net/topic/51/pepe-the-frog-and-the-cult-of-kek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dank Heqet idol, OP.

SHADILAY

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

Both very exciting and terrifying, this election has turned me into a believer.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

ZOG fears the frog!

kek

Cheers, ol' chap!

Is the 2nd picture real?

Kek isn't an entity but the focus for quantum entanglement and observation of a new reality.

No

Kek says it is.

PRAISE
KEK

SHADILAY

I won't argue with him about it.

Shadilay kek!

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY

PRAISE KEK

oh, and oaths void faggots!

Get your head examined

Praise kek. :^)

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

Ever since monday this week, I have felt a different, as if there was a sudden shift in the world that has made everything go better, even on a personal basis. And the funny thing is, every time I look at a digital click, the minutes are almost always dubs.

Thank you, oh great eldar god.

Praise Kek.
SHADILAY

SHADILAY

The old gods return in our hour of greatest need. Thank you, Kek, for sending us a champion and providing us with endless salt.

PRAISE KEK

For fuck sake, Heqet isn't Kek.

PRAISE KEK! BOLSONARO 2018 IN BRAZIL!

PRAISE KEK

The odds were just so overwhelming and despite the elites worshiping moloch and raping and sacrificing as many children as they possibly could they still lost so at this point I'm inclined to believe in the ancient magic frog deity. Praise him.

double dubs confirmed

we are in the good plane of existence now

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

THAT TWEET

What the fuck?

Si'al Kek!

HAIL KEK

Praise Kek
I love you Kek
Thank you for everything

Superb webmeme. It would have more efect on normies by timing the video content with the shouting explosions.

yes let ourselves get carried away with celebration, this is our victory as much as it is Kek's. We are the agents of Kek. Kek doesn't want to see us bowing and acting unworthy, Kek isn't ((Yahweh)). Kek wants us to continue to be his agents and act out his jubiliation.

Shadilay!

Thank you Kek for everything you've done for us. I always have and always will believe you're watching over us with a big shiteating grin on your face. It took a long time, but we will help you get your vengeance against Moloch, both for your good and for the safety of the Volk and white children.

The first webm needs to be redone for his entire campaign. It's a beautiful video but it's outdated.

Post the full shadilay album. It has an English version of shadilay.

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Esoterica

forum.clonehost.net/topic/51/pepe-the-frog-and-the-cult-of-kek

Praise kek
Praise kek
Praise kek
Praise kek

I suppose the flipside of the athiest argument that there have been so many religions that most must be false was that one must be close to the truth,

May the other seven return.

Pay no attention to me, I'm just checking those digits. And praise Kek.

thank you amun kek

PRAISE KEK