Obama to deliver a statement on Trump's victory today at 12:15

Obama to deliver a statement on Trump's victory today at 12:15

What could he possibly have to say Holla Forums ?

Remember, he's on nigger time so he'll be half an hour late at least

Late like a true nigger.

Gee user, how did you predict this? You must be psychic or something. :^)

Nigger's finally right about something.

OBAMA YOU'RE FIRED

YOU FELL F-F-F-F-F-FOR OKIE DOKE

The Dems keep talking about the "peaceful transition of power". They are fucking scared

Bets are open on how many times will he stutter through his speech

I thought he was making a slip of a tongue and would say a sexist transition. Misogyny is free in a Trump presidency.

bix nood muhfuggas, s-s-s-s-shieeeet

DELET THIS

Suddenly King Kang is talking nicely about Trump. He must be fucking terrified.

Ooga booga my legacy muhfuggin bix nood n shhhiiiet. In all seriousness Obama called Trump early this morning and Trump was busy talking to people elsewhere, so obama's phone call, placed from his personal residence, was missed. KING NIGGER PHONECUCKED BY TRUMP LIKE AN HOUR AFTER THE VOTE!

He's on suicide watch. All that shilling for fucking nothing.

The transfer of power will be peaceful, what Trump does with them afterwards won't be.

this speech went to complete shit. what is he even talking about now

When he mentioned a sex transition, he meant his wife Michael Obama

He's trying not to chimp out

whew

He's trying to get clemency. They're all trying to get clemency.

They're scared.

He is sounding as retarded as his 'if' moment.

Expecting Obama to pull out a glock and start blasting niggas

He sounds like a mess, honestly. He just has these pauses where he sounds like he's trying to not cry.

Of course they're fucking scared. The God Emperor has become more powerful than they could have imagined

Hahaha he's just babbling incoherently now.
This sad fucker is on the verge of tears and dying inside cause he knows he's going to jail too.
If he wasn't a nigger he'd be pale as a bedsheet now

Good ol uncle joe getting handsy god obama is such a weak faggot

OBAMA BTFO

that's the end lel

Nigger you aren't in MY team

I was hoping Obama was going to declare martial law and start a 3rd term.

I can't believe the left is giving up so easily. I thought they were going to drag their feet until the very end.

I guess they really are a bunch of weak pussies.

You watch too many movies

I'm thinking there was the threat of a coup and exposure of everything by those 200 generals, i bet last night a few people died.

Biden was almost in tears. Obama was pausing every time he talked about Trump going into office. He knows his legacy is dead in the water.

Why is Hillary and Obama so…conciliatory?
Did Trump execute a coup?

Same. I thought the rigging would be more extreme, I thought they would say how they would never accept Trump as president, I thought they would activate martial law. What the fuck? Did their masters tell them to stand down?

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

eat shit, niglet

YOU CAN GO

peaceful transition of power, obongo could get in deep shit

In 50 years history books going over presidents

"Made America Great Again"

I have a bad feeling about this….

That never stopped him before I think Trump might have something on them we don't know about.

TOP KEK HIS HAIR IS EVEN FORMING THE COLOR PATTERN

Wow someone is actually reading this manga?! NICE!

His legacy is a republican house, senate, and presidency, with at least a Republican Supreme Court for 20 years.

His legacy is everything he hates.

Trump won absolutely indisputably. Against fraud, against noncitizens voting, everything. He won the Rust Belt, he won the rednecks, he even won the suburbanites. If Obama tried to risk it all double or nothing, his legacy is fucking up the country so bad there was the first Red Sweep in 88 years and then starting a civil war to contest an election he flat-out got BTFO in.

Not to mention he literally only has the major Urban centers. There's old populist propaganda about threatening to starve the cities out if the Urbane didn't treat their farmers better - if he launched a civil war we'd just have to wait until the cities run out of food in a few weeks.

I've heard other anons speculate that Trump has some serious dirt on a lot of the elites. The theory is that a lot of the elites stay in his fancy and expensive hotels, so he knows all about the depraved shit they do and has recordings of it.

just a theory tho

With a man who play advanced dimensional chess like him, he probably has plenty of things to keep him safe against them trying to assassinate him. Don't be surprised if he is ready with a nuclear dead man's switch.

their masters have abandoned them.

Real nice.

Why are Michigan, New Hampshire and Arizona still not reported?

Watch out for an incoming assassination

Trump starts his briefings today, the madman is now privy to more secrets in 1 day we can find in lifetimes. Pure speculation here but if they try and pull something he can tell everyone about the zapruder film or libya

i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-if-if-if-if-if
etc, etc.

PRAISE KEK

Everyone is suicided due to hillary rage.

This and world wide support for Trump's view and Nationalism, by non-pozzed political figures, getting more people with power after the (((elite))) asses everywhere.

Stuff happens when voting machines get fucked with

the elders have acted

Did I miss it?

Will obama just ignore all the times he has slandered trump?

OKIE DOKIE

Yep.

This is what impressed me so much: by placing a big emphasis on the crucial areas in the states he knew he could flip, he managed to leverage out a popular vote loss he knew would be inflated by illegals and the dead. Truly remarkable to watch the plan be executed in live time.

Oh you;re going down alright. Right to the bottom of the President's list with GW Bush. Enjoy it, nigger.

Truly a master of Nth Dimensional Chess, and we had a chance to help via voting and internet shitposting for months, then watched it all live.

I think you are giving too much credit to Hillaries campaign, she was going after the vocal minority. While Trump went with the every citizen is unified, merica is great campaign. It was like something out of anchorman 2. I would bet majority of trump supports don't use the internet on a daily basis.

Spoiler that shit ffs

He got two fucking thirds of the white vote.

The Republican party is no longer the mostly white party, it is THE white party. There's no turning back now, lads.

Trump gave White America it's wet dream they'd been denied for 60 years. The Democrats laid the claim to protectionist/unionist policies and the Republicans laid the claim to social conservatism. Trump grabbed the golden goose of American politics and if the Republicans can hold this coalition together and stop cucking on immigration we can have a massive Republican (read:White) rule unseen since the post civil war era.

They realized that civil war would destroy literally everything
It's not hard to imagine they decided it wasn't worth it

libs know if Trump is assassinated they'll end up with gay-conversion Pence

Trump got 30% of hispanics and 20% blacks too. This destroyed the democrat model that relied on 99.99999% black turnout.

Did he even begin? Almost an hour late now. Is he on California time? Or maybe he already fled the country

He finished about 45 minutes ago.

Oh, I figured there would be more memes, but the speech must have been low energy.

cenobite scum

What would actually happen if Obongo and his entire cabinet fled the country right now? Would Trump be inaugurated early?

Praise kek

biden

It was Obama looking nervous and stressing the "peaceful transition of power" and how people should unify behind Trump.

I'm confused as hell why the leftist gave up so early. False flag soon? Trump or Trump-friendly insiders have dirt on current obama government? Silent coup?

if if if if if

Hillary doesn't want to be seen as an absolute fool the same as Obama doesn't.

They both were so slanderous when speaking of Trump that they have to understand that they fucked up at this point. Especially when Trump has talked of getting a special prosecutor for her case.

This is narrative many on the left are running with now that we need to all just get along and unify, when they had spent the last few years carrying on about how everything right wing and nationalistic needed to be shunned and stonewalled at ever opportunity.

Obama just has to be dying inside knowing his legacy is going to be for having been such a lame duck president that he couldn't even get a SCOTUS pick like most any other president would have been able to, even when he had almost a year to try and get it.

Barry, ffs

He could have, but that would have been tough for any president to do in today's atmosphere.

Trump will be the first president to charge the last.

MAGA

Trump has alluded to this himself actually, in his dealing with Ailes. Trump secretly instigated a falling out between Ailes and his right-hand man, then had someone tell Ailes to get Trump to act as a mediator. When all was said and done, Trump hired Ailes right-hand man and used that guy's hatred for Ailes to get information out of him on Ailes and Fox News. He then used that information to cuck Reince into giving him information on the RNC. Between this and all the info he gleaned from various past candidates he was able to set shit up. And that's just the stuff Trump has openly commented on. Who knows what else he has on them.

It's scary when you realize how thorough he is. The manner in which he ran his campaign, he must have combed through every district and county across the nation and all the demographic data looking for weak points and fracture points to exploit.

Honestly, I kinda doubt it. They wouldn't have come out and gone along with it so eagerly this morning if they really thought their asses were on the line.

Maybe we really just won that big and truly have Obama and Hillary by the balls, but I can't believe she's not trying to contest these results, after everything else.

They realized if they do that they are absolutely fucked. Trump had all the Infrastructure necessary to build an army and overthrow the goverment, notice all the revolutionary dogwhistles he threw out there and how he said he wasnt sure if he'd accept the results.
They knew if they rigged this shit, Civil War 2 was coming.

That seems the opposite of what would be true.

Previously they were fine being flippant about Trump because they thought he'd lose and his threats of seeing Hillary charged would go nowhere.

Now he's going to be president and unless Hillary and Obama want their names dragged through the mud they will need to play ball. And of course Hillary is going to want to contest the results, they probably are looking into any area they possibly can do that even while saying she's conceded. But Trump won too much for them to seriously be able to.

Biden and Obama looked on the verge of tears, do you honestly think that's all some trick and not just that they're depressed about their legacies ending in such a fabulous way?

That's now how burning works.

Not at all. I'm just shocked that they aren't still trying to rig it. They must really be beat.

Obama talking about Trump sounds desperate af. He's not putting in a kind word to prevent the Dem Chimpout, he wants to coax Trump into not prosecuting him.

The "best for the country" part sounds like Obama is talking to Trump :

They were actually. Soros had the California and Washington state vote suddenly give Hillary about 1.5 million votes in a less than an hour out of nowhere. Thankfully that does nothing for the electoral vote but it now gives Hillary the popular vote and an excuse for liberals to throw a fit. The funny part is, liberals were protesting and even rioting because of this, despite the fact that at the time Trump still had the lead in the popular vote and only lost that lead after the people started losing their shit, showing that even those protests were just more jewish tricks.

I think all the left has now is civil unrest and so on.

well put.
ideas into practice.

Updated.

lol he barely held back the tears.