Trump broke the Canadian Immigration site

LEL

archive.is/ksRKD

muh75charsmuh75charsmuh75charsmuh75charsmuh75charsmuh75chars

Other urls found in this thread:

gofundme.com/canadian-border-wall-and-patrol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel bad for the redpilled Canadians who are going to have to deal with the leftard faglords.

At least they will get a balkinsation so they can fix the problems. Isn't this what some Canadians wanted?

Moving to major Canadian cities wont be a change (except weather) for any of them. But they would still get slapped around by all those bigoted small town Canadians an hours drive from each metropolitan area.

Don't, we have been dealing with them since the 50's. That and it will once again only infect the major shithole cities.

Fair enough. But they have to live somewhere, r-right user?

America uncucked itself last night, what makes you think America's hat won't do it too?
Nationalism's fire rises, brother

Your exodus is our exodus.

h-hey i live in a major city and i dont want anymore leftist rats seriously our voting system is even worse than yours. if we take all your cucks in we will be stuck like this forever

At their core the American people arent cucks as shown by the election. Canadians on the other hand are mainly all cucks by default. Imagine a country full of those crying hilldawg supporters, thats essentially Canada.

Get ready for your new PM, Snow Mexicans!

i would not trust anyone in the cuckservative party pulling the trump routine. the party is nothing but opportunists. we need a new party

CTR, pls. You are day is over. Please go, kthxbai.

They should go help Israel with it's population problem.

I live in a rural area, all whites, mostly christian conservatie.

Don't fucking start, holy shit.

ya, mexico

tbh, if they really believed they're shit 'narrative' they'd move there in droves heh.

aye, Canadian here, I feel sorry for our country, but thats the sacrifice I was willing to pay to meme the Don as the next president.

who knows, if enough leftist invade our country and finally drive this country to the ground we might have our own wake up call… one day… I hope…

Thank you based #TrueWhiteNorth. May you are sacrifices be well rewarded.

wew

Rule of SJW engagemenet #1: SJWs always project

Why are they moving to rich white English-speaking easy canada instead of morally upstanding diverse paradise mexico?

Probably Mexicans looking for a new white home to leach off of. I hope Canada can pull its self together.

It can't get much worse. Canada and Sweden are the feminist/liberal capital nation states of the world. Both are far worse than the U.S. and the policies will be their undoing either which way.

Someone should inform these cucks that Canada no longer accepts non-white immigrants.

You need actual skills and economic value to move to Canada, their liberal arts degrees aren't going to get them in.

The irony is these white traitors won't be allowed into Canada, only refugees get that.

Well if this isn't wayycist I don't know what is.

Guys guys, its ok. This guys has it covered.
gofundme.com/canadian-border-wall-and-patrol

That looks like a pipe I made a few years ago… Should I make more?

Wait what? I was just gonna marry my way south but what is this?
inb4 >stay in canada goy fight for your homeland goy eheheh