Warhammer 40k comics arent pozzed guys

EXPLAIN THIS Holla Forums YOU ARE AT FAULT HERE

Looks loik one o them quizzy humies abuzin' they powah to get tha flash kit! It'z shameful is wot it is. Proper boyz get they flash from 'onest 'ead knockin!

Hey now, hold the fuck up nigga, you should point the finger at /tg/. 40K is their shit.

What the fuck am I seeing here…

Its a 40k comic though so basically like always Holla Forums is to blame

OP, I don't see any black muslim transgendered otherkin in that armor. Women in Warhammer have been a thing for a while. Quit yer' bitchin.

You act like this is new for 40k

how are her arms coming out from the side of her head? that doesn't even make sense from an anatomical point of view

She is most certainly not a female Space Marine, just some stupid broad in armor. I know because I read that issue and at no point they mention that she is Astartes.

Wha-

Oh nevermind. Wrong kind of power armour but it's not like the people making these comics are geniuses.

Fucking this. I don't think this board gives a shit that much about Warhammer.

It's infrequently mentioned in-canon that ordinary humans (usually Inquisitors) can wear specially modified suits of terminator armour, only instead of treating it like powered armour as Space Marines do, it's more like a Space-marine sized mech with a force-feedback bodysuit controlling it.

In conclusion, OP is a faggot.

Does the Inquisition have access to Terminator armor? I thought only Adeptus Astartes could wear that shit and even then it was hard to use it with their superhuman strength.

You know that Lady Inquisitors are a thing, right ?
You know that Inquisitors are the only normal human beings with access to Terminator armour without being a 7-foot tall Super-soldier, right ?

She clearly lacks the gigantic build of an Astartes, so my guess is that she's being helped with an exoskeleton of some sorts

They do, it's even in their codex as an upgrade for HQ Inquisitors

They can its just she didnt ask for it to be customized most of the lady inquisitors get special ones she straight up asked for terminator armor

Oh they can have Terminator armour now? I always remember Inquisition armour as being more maneuverable since they're not normally front line people.

Oh thank goodness, that is a relief.

Now I can safely say OP is a sodomite.

Jurgen looks far too clean there.

They normally run custom power armour, more suited for regular humans than Astartes, and even then, Termie armour is hard to come by
Space Marine chapters have a hard time getting hold of new suits of Terminator armour, Inquisitors can move some strings here and there to get one, and even then is hard for them because it has to be custom built

do they explain what happend to her shoulders?
or is it like a mech-suit thing?

probably modified to act as a mech suit. The technology to do so is demonstrated in other places such as in pic related
note the hands of the controller and how they are mimicked in the frame. In OP, the controller's hands are merely hidden

Dont worry guys shes fighting the dark angels and their fuckery

Shes gonna lose badly

Quit it with this shit nigger.
Really, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel here with bait.
>>>/out/

OP's tried the same shit on /tg/.
Female inquisitors (and that is an inquisitor - see the =][= emblazoned on the suit) have been a thing for a long while. And inquisitors get access to terminator armor etc.
Admittedly the artist seems to have gone for astartes proportions instead of human proportions. For some fucking reason.

Do you have something against the MOST LOYAL legion of all, with UNQUESTIONABLE LOYALTY, user?

>Not Alpha Legion

so i understand that in retardhammer 40k humans have evolved to have arms with 3 sections instead of 2

No just the Astartes

No, no, it's like this. More pauldron = MORE POWAH! That's just common sense.

DID SOMEBODY SAY

ALPHA LEGION?

but the arm is coming out of the pauldron, not of the shoulder of the human inside so what the fuck happens in the transition from the humans shoulder to the armor?it makes no fucking sense, it looks like either the arms are fucked up, or they drew the head too fucking short so it looks like one of those HEADLESS MEN we meme'd about

I think a previous user explained it saying she's wearing an exoskeleton to help keep up the armor.

Are you a heretic? You are

im not good at drawing, but come on, even a dumbass like me can tell those arms cannot work anatomically.

Guys! you all are forgetting that she might not have any arms at all!

Don't know shit about Warhammer but it could work like this

okay then, she's just a head + a nervous system connected to said head and to every part of the armor

omelet du fromage

Half the point of Inquisitors is that they get to use whatever they want, go wherever they want, and otherwise break all the rules of what someone in the Imperial can and cannot do, both in-universe and on tabletop.

Terminator armour is probably retrofit to basically be when used by a human, mind.

Just because the only female 40k models are in the faggy space elves and sisters of battle doesn't mean they dont exist elsewhere
you can bitch on and on if orks start having women

Stop sperging, this is actually accurate, and yes, it provides more strength and durability for the Inquisitor, but only a Space Marine would use it to it's full capacity. And that comic book series was a disappointment of being half-assed in between releases, fucking GeeDubs.

The Inquisition has access to what ever the Inquisition wants, including things that would be considered heretical to anyone else including space marines.
It's not so much their strength as it is the Black Carapace geneseed organ which is a sort of biomechanical haptic feedback/telemetry "device" grafted onto their skin and allows them to directly interface with their power armor. Meaning they control their armor as easily as they control their own limbs.
Everyone else has to either make do with less responsive armor or go full AdMech.

lel

civilian power armor. she is clearly high ranking inquisitor, most likely from ordo mallus

I want a Cain comic already.

Why is it "power armor"? I always thought "powered armor" made more sense.

Because wearing it gives you
P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER

Comics are pozzed. 40k has always been a shitshow. GW is one of the shittiest jewed companies in the wargame market.

This comes as no surprise.

Given all the roids and shit speesh mahreens take she should look like a man anyway.

Did you even read the rest of the thread, faggot?

OP, your thread is shit. It's just a "redpilled" version of the shit SJWs do: find something out of context and sperg out about it so you can get high on the outrage.

We don't need more threads about how "pozzed" comics are or how "SJW" entertainment is. We should be working on making things better and giving props to good stuff, not constantly whining about shitty stuff.

Be a winner, like Trump. Not a victim, like Clinton.

Nothing wrong with that, perfectly legal in fluff and crunch

They stole so much from Elric.

1. 40k has bewn trash since 5th Edition Ghey Knuts and Newcawks.

2. Female Inquisitors have been a thing since forever.

3. The power armor does all the heavy lifitng, so who gives a shit?

See

Terminator Armor is entirely different from Astartes Power armor. Different lineage and everything

Them and the Yiffers need to be burned. The Yiffers more so

Even Female Space Marines were once semi canon

Go be a white knight somewhere else.
Keep women in the kitchen.
Always in support roles.
Enough of this "badass female" meme.

Really? I didn't know that.

I thought this was supposed to be a fascist franchise? Women belong in the kitchen according to fascism.

marine le pen?

You thought wrong. It's feudal.

Is that…a female Grey Knight?

Read the thread, nigger.

Listen man, I'll give you that we've definitely gotten hyper-sensitive to this sort of shit, and faggots like OP have a bad, bad habit of posting out of context shit or snipping a single panel or word bubble to stir outrage… But to pretend that the two sides are at all the same, just because they're both pissed off is not only disingenuous, but it undermines the real issue here: The corruption of media for the sake of pandering to a group of perpetually outraged idiots whose ideology is not rooted in reality, biology, or even economics.

You didn't know it because he made it up.
The closest thing to them being "semi canon" was a picture that may have been a woman in power armour in Rogue Trader.

Daemonculaba which are technically female space marines. According to 1d4chan anyway.
And, if you'll accept warp fuckery, there are probably trannie marines (because Slaanesh thought it might be fun to replace a marine's cock and balls with a vagina) out in the Eye of Terror.

Wasn`t Terminator Armor supposed to be this incredible difficult thing to handle even for a Space Marine? They explain how a puny little female inquisitor can wear it?

The thing is, I'm not conflating the two sides at all. One is obviously worse and more prevalent than the other. It's just that OP is a faggot.

immediate trash

Then we're in agreement.

Now I don't know much about warhammer but I thought men were the only ones who were allowed to wear suits because they were the only ones who could handle being pumped full of all those drugs and gone through all that horrible upgrades

Yes

She's an inquisitor different from Space Marines. Anyone who has high enough ranking in the Imperium can get access to power armor, they just need implants to use them.

Those are space marines. Humans can also wear power armor, but only suits adapted for regular humans, and they won't be as good at it, because they don't have the necessary implants. The human versions are mostly worn by the inquisition in case they have to go somewhere really dangerous.

Early 40k lore had some orks developing sexual organs and banging each other because mutations lol.

Yep. A whole chapter in fact, did a mission inside a star or something.

I keep acquiring the pic, and keep losing it.

Same way every human can.

Fucking Admech Sorcery

My problem with the image is that it's supposed to be HUMAN power armor not freaking Astartes power armor. All the proportions are wrong, here is what it looks like when the artist isn't incompetent.

Its Zoe Quinn who did you expect?

Uhh, so am I imagining this correctly, or have I misunderstood something?

They're probably crossed in front of her body and the arms are controlled via direct neural input.

Kinda like how astartes use Centurian teddy-bear armor

You misunderstood something

kek

fuck off

fuck off

fuck off cuck

still doesn't it anatomically

I'm a sucker for a good 'suiting up in a big ass power armor' sequence.

Comics were the first to fell, remember? People here are supposed to be the most radical against this female empowerment and racial participation narrative pushing bullcrap yet they still can`t help themselves too identify it and mock. Really makes you think.

knew i couldn't be the only one who thought this looked retarded.

Fuck this shit!