Just got rekt by new info on ww2 Holocaust thread

So i was in debate on alternative social media and it was sprung upon me whilst discussing the holohoax that germany was apparently guilty of genocide in Greece of all places.

undercoverinfo.wordpress.com/2015/04/11/greece-rare-video-of-nazi-war-crimes-backs-reparations-demand/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distomo_massacre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Kalavryta

Damnit how did this shit be allowed to happen? what is the context i dont have time to spend 2hours reading history texts, i have my internet reputation as a nazi philosopher to uphold.

The guy is a clearly buttapocalypsed greek who likely has a bit of jew in him. I cant really respond to any of this unless Holla Forums knows something i dont.

Also this can be a general debate tactics thread or QTDDTOT.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cham_Albanians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus first evidence i've seen of widespread genocide by the nat socs anywhere, wtf happened in greece????

Can someone here point me to those Holla Forumsarchives with those holohoax megathreads and stuff like that?

I remember seeing those in the sticky when I first came here but I can't seem to find the links or that board anymore.

i know we wanna celebrate Trumps victory but the nazis not being the bad guys in ww2 is an important part of Holla Forumss mission statement, why does nobody mention this on either side, zogbot or nat soc?

I'm sure there were real massacres (that kind of thing happens in all ward), but that's obviously bullshit.

>>>/polarchive/7

*wars

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
is this what you're looking for?

Thank you.

No, other user already linked it. This is great too though, thanks.

well shit, the germans must have done some seriously feral shit in greece during ww2, that cant really be excused or denied, how do i even salvage the debate gracefully, let alone win now….

It was a bloody war, the Germans did commit some awfull acts but no where near the atrocities of the Allied forces. I no nothing about Greece so I'm no use for you there.

Do they have evidence of the graves?

"Germany did nothing wrong" is a fucking bad position.

It was SOP by the wermacht (not even SS) to punish locals at random for partisan attacks (which was how EVERY country at the time dealt with that. France and UK having invented it in their colonies). You have countless villages in Europe that were leveled by them, the place where the partisans were the worst/best (Greece, Yugo, Russia) getting the worst of it, but you also have some in France, Italy, etc…

Doesn't make the lolocauster and it's masturbation machines any truer.

But it was war and Germany did plenty wrong (the German Reich acting in the best interest of the German people, which clearly doesn't mean the best interest of other peoples…).

hmm, yeah, i should revise debate tactics in future, you're right.

Point out that the massacres were all done in response to partisan attacks and the actions of resistance fighters, not part of a "Greek genocide".

This is a good one.

Fixed it, and you're correct.

ask him this: if what the germans did was wrong, were the massacres and deportations of the greek albanians also wrong

if he says there were no massacres:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cham_Albanians

This fueled resentment among the local Greek population and in the aftermath of World War II the entire Muslim Cham population had to flee to Albania.

They clearly didn't genocide enough of them.

lol, we should support it today, to undermine the German "government", meme that Greece should leave the EU and ignore the debts and say its just German reparations kek.

Because the civil war in Greece (caused by Yalta conference splitting it between US and Soviet spheres) makes both look extremely bad. The Fascists/Colonels in Greece (who won the civil war) suppressed the history because it made the Communists look less bad (and doubtless because many Greek officers got their first blooding pointing out commies to the Wehrmacht).

True, will remember that one, jesus every country did cunty things during and after ww2 i guess. Amazing how little of it even veteran Holla Forums users like me know….

and this was after the expulsion of German forces from Greece right?

I hate to break it to you but that shit occurs in almost every single war

Yup. Greece was a military dictatorship with periods of democracy until the 1970(?)s.

During WW2, the communists made a habit of using non-communist villages to launch their sabotage from, so that the resulting fascist reprisal would turn the population against them.

It also didn't help that the Balkan area British intelligence was run by a communist mole who made out that any nationalist partisans were actually fascist sympathisers, and communists were "really" nationalists, so the communists were supplied by the allies.

true, man, i love minds.com, only place on the planet i can have such a discussion with a guy.

He's even calmed down now i've shown sympathy for the modern greek plight and we're having a normal debate again. Cant have a conversation like that anywhere else. I highly recommend minds.com to any Holla Forums users, you can redpill alot of people, and they have a blog option that'll let you display user-made red pills to all the normies.

fascinating, thanks for the info, useful to know.

Both sides did this stuff. Bloodlands by Timothy Snyder is a good book to read for more info about what went on in Eastern Europe. There were never death camps that the Nazi's ran, but the Nazis and Soviets killed millions of villagers as they fought across Eastern Europe.

damn, im good with words once given the right info, i think he even likes me now, Holla Forums saves my arse with useful info i cant find anywhere else AGAIN.

Well then, if you fucks finally admitted to this, maybe we can get the Jews to let us investigate those supposed mass burial sites. I doubt it, but a man can dream, can't he?

You forgot the part where the British then invaded Greece and fought against the resistance. To me that's the reason we hear nothing about Greece because it shows how little the Allies were interested in "liberation".

im sure the commie infestation had something to do with that though

Spoken like a true globalist.

Thats not fair globalists love commies, makes the country weak and ripe for exploitation.

He's moving the goalposts. Retaliation against partisans isn't genocide. IIRC, partisans in the Balkans were exceptionally vicious towards prisoners; torture and mutilation can rile up an occupying force.

Use rhetoric against him and put him on the defensive. Demand a definition of genocide and holocaust, for starters.

Ask him:

Good luck.

Which is exactly what the British did. If the commies hadn't won then the nationalists would have and the British would have invaded under the pretext of fighting fascist sympathisers anyway.

Where are the gas chambers?

The "holohoax" means there were no gas chambers, lampshades or soap. It doesn't mean there were no camps or there wasn't a war.

This thread basically equates to

Low energy bait thread

You're a fake.

The fuck are you talking about?

Two 'massacres' does not a genocide make - AND, iirc, a lot of that shit in Greece had to do with partisan activity.
(Yup, I was right.)

Partisans are not a joke, they are - and were - a very serious issue.

In modern warfare, partisans are practically a joke, because nobody wears uniforms and many major forces are not part of a nations military or what have you; but in the period of WWII, it was a very different matter, and partisans were a serious concern.

The only genocide during WWII in the European theatre came after the war ended, at the hands of the Allies.

The fuck are you talking about?

Two 'massacres' does not a genocide make - AND, iirc, a lot of that shit in Greece had to do with partisan activity.
(Yup, I was right.)

Partisans are not a joke, they are - and were - a very serious issue.

In modern warfare, partisans are practically a joke, because nobody wears uniforms and many major forces are not part of a nations military or what have you; but in the period of WWII, it was a very different matter, and partisans were a serious concern.

The only genocide during WWII in the European theatre came after the war ended, at the hands of the Allies.

> On June 10, 1944, for over two hours, Waffen-SS troops of the 4th SS Polizei Panzergrenadier Division under the command of SS-Hauptsturmführer Fritz Lautenbach went door to door and massacred Greek civilians as part of a 'retaliation measure' for a partisan attack upon the unit. A total of 214 men, women and children were killed in Distomo,[1] a small village near Delphi.[2]
Seems legit fam - I mean, we've never heard such claims before, have we? ;^)

And further:
So, the Germans had a secret military police force following their own men, one of whom put out a report suggesting the attack was not as severe as claimed (though there WAS a partisan attack, which DID kill several Germans), and the individual in question was examined and found to have operated on the basis of the safety of their men.
I'm okay with this, especially in wartime.

> The Massacre of Kalavryta (Greek: Σφαγή των Καλαβρύτων), or the Holocaust of Kalavryta (Ολοκαύτωμα των Καλαβρύτων), refers to the extermination of the male population and the total destruction of the town of Kalavryta, in Greece, by German occupying forces during World War II, on 13 December 1943.
> In early December 1943, the German Army's 117th Jäger Division began a mission named Unternehmen Kalavryta (Operation Kalavryta), intending to encircle Greek Resistance fighters in the mountainous area surrounding Kalavryta.
> During the operation, 78 German soldiers, who had been taken prisoner by the guerrillas in October, were executed by their captors.

But killing the women and children was clearly never an intent, so why seperate them and then set the building the women and children were in on fire?
Sounds like some babyoneting bullshit to me.

In total, this 'genocide' amounted to less than 1,000 people.

Get fucking real dude.

Trust me, the greeks had it coming.

It should definitely also be noted that America did the same thing in the Philippines.

don't forget to add that according to the Hague Conventions of 1899 and 1907 so called repressive actions - even against civilians - were permissible to force to opposing party back into compliance with said conventions. which they do not do when they employ partisans.

Shut up cuck, Stop believing Jewish lies.

Germany did nothing wrong. These greek were commies.

Are you serious with that? Because if not than this is glorious bait, it's like the first confrontation of the muh evil germans meme half of greece must have had and most of this shit is settled within reading the first lines of the wikipedia-article about it.

So nice bait I guess, made me reply

Pretty much this

These are all regular methods in war.
I'm sorry greeks out there if some of your ancestors died in these things and all but these weren't "crimes" to be honest.

One of them is the regular fight against partisans which is alright as far as I know? I mean they attack you, they break the status quo of being occupied but alive.

And all big starvations in wars are nothing but a regualr ass sieges. Some at small scale, some like this one at very large scale. Go ahead be mad at every army since Wiliam "let's build a pile of stones there" the Conqueror. Again i'm sorry but I really can't find any aspect of a "crime" there. Go try to convince your enemy not to fight at a city to save the civilians there, good luck. Especially when your enemy ist the United Allies of Proto-Israel.

I mean alright greece, next time we'll just burn all of you down to gyros with firebombs like the allies did with us if you're more compfortable with that?! wth.

It's a bit weird that you didn't come to that conclusion yourself tough. You need to update your skills in history-interpretation lad.

why does when its written matter? it was evidence thrown against me, i had to deal with it, dont be so paranoid jesus.

The british forces being zogbots is nothing new, though

Seems i do, i got thrown off hard there, rarely happens, i need to git gud.

One of them must have grab Eva Braun's ass.

boo hoo ,who gives a shit
most of them are not even white anymore,they probably did them a favor by cleaning their gene pool

test