Holla Forums admin is crying his eyes out

MAGA
A
G
A

Holla Forums BOARDS SALT THREAD

Go to other boards and find out how they feel about the Trump Victory!

I don't think so.

We aren't going to shill other boards, faggot, that's what /leftycuck/ does. Sitting back and collecting the salt is more than good enough.

Saltier than the sea of their (((benefactors))).

What is leftypol even mad about? They didn't support either candidate here, they were nothing but retarded Bernouts that were removed from the scene months ago.
There was no outcome favorable to them anymore in any way

They just wanted to see Holla Forums turn into a salt mine so they could come here shitpost and rub it in.

This. They are so pathetic and retarded, leave them be in their containment board. They yearn for attention like females. Just ignore, mock, and laugh at them.

(Witnessed)

LEFTIES PREPARING TO CHIMP OUT
>>>Holla Forums1035239

Actually that might be a ruse, but I still expect chimpouts nonetheless.

/monster/ uncucked as ever

No response from the guy who said Allah would stop Trump. I hope he's dead.

y-/u/ too…

Does it matter? They don't have guns.

All they can do is shit on a cop car and get maced in the face.

We should rub this in as long and hard as possible.

I saw him and his wife crying on the Clinton stream last night lmao

As long as it's streamed. Assuming they actually chimpout, and don't just chant the same old slogans over and over in the street.

Yuri is the purest form of love, so pure that it can only exist in the confines of 2D. The true patrician understands this, and votes against the 3D abominations that are nothing more than fat blasphemous mockeries of glorious yuri.

Most of them are just young and brainwashed. Lots of underageb& there, and then liberal arts degree college kids. Some of them might even pull themselves out of it someday, as we all did.

Ironically in my Psychology classes, chanting slogans was pointed out as one of the elements of cults.

If you want to know how Holla Forums's doing just go there and see for yourself, the smug is completely overwhelming and I can't quite contain it in a single picture.
Trump has united all of 8ch under a single banner except /leftypol, but who gives a shit about them

I thought I'd have a field day laughing at the leftist cucks, but honestly, I don't even care. I'm more just pleased that the candidate I chose got in, and now I've got work to do.

isn't Holla Forums satire?
:^)

I wish they would. I have been lifting for rahowa for a long time now, and would enjoy an opportunity to crush soft and weak retards.

You realize more than half of their activity is just us baiting them, right?

Don't think so man… If they weren't reverted after gaymergay they are too far gone. There's only that much sense, infographs and citations you can provide before you declare a lost cause.

user you disgrace the god emperor with shit font rendering. xp is kill install linux.

They are shitskins and effeminate men with very weak physique. The former will never fix itself due to genetics. The latter will only do so when pressured from outside influence and confrontation with the real world.

Even their god-king Zizek said Trump was the lesser of two evils. I don't think Holla Forums is mad at all, other than the lingering butthurt of Bernouts. There are no Hillary supporters there.

Oh fuck this guy in the ass, along with Ana
Navaro, Rick Wilson, Glenn Beck, Kristol, McMuffin, many many more

/monster/ is practically a Holla Forums colony.

1) they are liberals
2) they do care about bourgeois liberalism
3) they supported hillary

ayy lmao

Anyone heard from Rick Wilson lately?

checkout his twitter feed, severe assrage

Here is a hint; very few of them are actual communists or anarchists, and the difference these two groups and standard progressivism is small. Despite their definitions, which suggest that they are very different, they are not. Their position are not that well reasoned, they are still beholden to the Democratic party and progressivism is still a defining character of their political ideology.

A good indicator of this is that one of the better predictor among white men for political leanings is testisterone levels and max rep bench press. You can make people lean more towards left-wing position by lowering their self-estem. Political postion often reflect more about what tempts you rather than any reasoned argument, reasoning is often just an allowance/justification that comes afterwards

This guy gets it.

I've never actually met a committed Stalinist style gommie, even though Stalin was by far and away the most successful Communist leader who ever lived.

The defining element of the politics of these people is social and cultural progressivism. They do not care about things like labor struggles except as a kind of pretty little leitmotif to lend more weight to the shallow reality of your politics being about gender neutral bathrooms, mentally ill genital mutilators and oblivion single-digit IQ shitskin lumpenproles.

Don't believe a word of this shit about how they're different from the New Left. Even the arguments about immigration they resort to are verbatim ripped neo-liberal economics ("muh GDP!").

The template of the useful-idiot Justin Trudeau (neo-liberal economically, socially "progressive") is the endgame for this belief system.

what's more sad is that they were always miserable, you can't make fun of them that now they are crying.. those little bitches were always crying

But if all goes well, they'll either commit suicide or lock themselves away and starve to death.

You don't quite get it, user. We want every last SJW, jew, commie and cuck DEAD. FUCKING DEAD. WE WANT THEM ALL DEAD.

I fucking hate that word so much, it just shows that they simply want to blame all their problems on rich people put of jealousy because they themselves never did anything succesful.
Also, does anyone else think it's ironic that a bunch of NEETs and teenagers that never worked a day in their lives support communism, an ideology that foces people to work to death?

*out of

Justice dubs confirm.

I don't use twitter or I would never do anything but troll leftists and niggers.

"You weren't robbed. You weren't cheated. You nominated a sociopath with delusions of authoritarian grandeur who immolated himself." -Rick Wilson right when results started coming in last night

I'm surprised people are still shilling for mcmullin. What's this 'leave the republican party' thing?

kek.

tbh disgusted they're still here.

Sometimes I end up on Holla Forums for whatever reason, and I always end up feeling masochistic and wonder why I went there to begin with.
Their retardation literally hurts.

Dictionaries are a thing user.

I guess the muzzie's moon demon had it's meteorite pussy grabbed by Kek, in the end.

=HEY RETARDS, CHECK THEIR STICKY==
it's a fucking ding dong witch is dead video.

No, I will not laugh at our peers in opposition. Respect your enemies.

Something is deeply wrong with your brain.

Communism is Jewish user.

lol what

They'll be even more salty at the next commie purge.

bolsheviks aren't people, silly

wew

it's true, they're kind of boring really. All autistic and morose. You'd feel sorry for them if you didn't want to gas them.