Now let's talk about important stuff...

Now let's talk about important stuff. Obongo will escalate the war in Syria so that Trump can't make peace with Russia without getting called a coward.

What else will Obongo try to do before he leaves the white house?

He'll probably try to blitzkrieg shit like TPP and the comparable projects.
He's also going to try and shift staff around to make things as hard as possible for trump.

Obviously trump will just ctrl + z all that when kicks obongo out the offic through the fucking window

Putin won't let Obongo fuck up what could be a mutually beneficial partnership with Trump - it wouldn't surprise me if Putin and Trump have talks before January 20th.
He'll try to pardon the Clintons for any fault they can though.

Putin is smart. I hope he realizes this and have some restrain if US tries some shit with Russian forces.

Well, from the king nigger's perspective, he probably doesn't want to end up in jail either. That's why I suppose he will keep low profile for the next few months to not anger Trump more.

Trump would probably call Putin and tell him he'll send Obama over in cuffs on the 21st of January if he keeps his cool.

I got a feeling Obama will try to jockey for a spot on the UN while trying to continue to stir race relations.

kek

Last minute regs and pardons most
Likely.

This. Obama is most likely implicated in the emails somewhere. He'll be too busy burying shit and destroying evidence.

Obama and congress will pass laws to try to limit the president's power.

I am not so worried about what Obongo can do except pardons at this point.

The real trouble is the kikes that will suddenly increase interest rates when to make it look like the next crisis is Trump's fault.

You mean the repub majority congress? Unlikely

Republicans are not our friends, or Trump's.

They are TPP supporting faggots like Ryan.

Theoretically, how bad can Trump punish those who stabbed him in the back after the Pussybuss tapes?

This, Congress is still an enemy we have to deal with

We'll see about tpp. Thats at least plausible. Congress wont go along with limiting pres yet though. Would probably require an amendment to the constitution for anything irreversible once T is in the house.

As much as I think he wants to, I don't think he would dare. With Trump in office, a Trump Supreme Court and cabinet, Kang Nigger wouldn't dare upset him. Unless he wants to ruin his already tarnished "legacy".

Trump now has the power. Since Killary hasn't been found guilty yet, Kang Nigger can't pardon her. But the Don can punish her and Kang for trampling on the constitution, war crimes, corruption, conspiracy and more. If he really wanted to. But since he wants to "rebuild" the nation, I doubt he would throw all opposition in jail. As much as we want him to. Now he has to play the game.

TPP and presidential pardons.

no one expected this. They didn't prepare for this outcome. It's too late for them.

Let us try to see possible future developments and work on from there.
1) Trump assassination / sudden health issue/ poisoning or other falseflag to get rid of him and install a puppet ( How reliable is Pence?)
2) Crashing the economy while putting the blame on him and fueling liberals to revolt.
3) Starting a war in Syria or pulling off a major terrorist attack.
4) Corrupt Trump/ Trump is corrupted ( unlikely )
5) Crash US and jump over to China/Russia who are in fact on the side of the elites ( unlikely )
6) Rally in Europe vs the World ( very unlikely)

From the perspective of the elites the financial crash should be the biggest problem to "shove" into the shoes of Trump/Nationalists. Depends a lot on how China/Russia want the new monetary system to be. There is also still a chance of a war in Europe between muslims and us before the economy tanks.

Terrorist attack is very likely. What better (and proven) way to force his hand into conflict.

Yeah, this. If a way can be found to punish the ordinary Joe, deliberately tanking the economy (even more) is definitely on the cards.

Nope. Heard that shit before.

They have control of everything. Everything. Ready to go. No more excuses.

I agree. He should throw her in jail, but he take it slowly and not make it look like a priority for him.

Is that really necessary? If that were true Joe would have stopped voting R a long, long time ago.

There's some theory that Comey hasn't put Clinton in court because otherwise Obama could pardon her during the trial.
With the additionnal effect that (((journalists))) would then tell Trump would have stolen the election by imprisoning a political opponent.

That said, there's still the other stuff with Comey, HSBC, money laundering.

What is this shit?

Obama continued the Bush policies in the middle east, which Trump has directly and indirectly praised even though he had critical things to say about certain tactics. Foreign policy won't change under Trump. Europe may have to contribute more to Nato, but that's an accounting issue.
Foreign policy never changes, no matter who is in the white house.

so you think he will keep supporting ISIS in Syria?

Trump has nothing to gain with the Syrian conflict, and he really seems to want ISIS gone, so i think he will stop the middle east wars

No i don't, but at the same time i don't think he'll stop meddling in the affairs of middle eastern countries. I think he'll release the missing pages from the 9/11 report and go to war with iran, maybe saudi arabia. The macro strategies will never abandoned. That means US control over the middle east and US control over europe.

Even if he wanted to, he couldn't stop the wars.
There'd be some event that would force him to continue the policies of his predecessors to some degree or another. The foreign policy of the US is too important for the military industrial complex and other interest groups. Minor things may change, overall policy won't change.

I think Trump could be different. He's not a career politician. He's 70 years old. He has like 10 years good left in him. He worries about his image and legacy more than anything else.

I guess we'll see, but there hasn't been substantial change in foreign policy at least since ww2.
Carter and Obama had a mandate. A mandate to change foreign policy, a mandate for peace. What did they do? Nothing. They left generals in charge.
Trump has no such mandate and that means that it'll be business as usual. Secret coups, regime change policies, sanctions, "foreign aid", "military aid", etc. etc.

Trump is doing this for his ego, that what makes him different. He has everything, family, money, fame and pussy. I don't think he will be the typical stooge. Obama started his career by doing favors to the elites. Trump wants to finish his career and life by making this country better, not because he loves it, but because he loves himself.

You're thinking of these people as if they're the types to stand and fight when the odds are against them. Obama's only goal now will be to get out without facing any personal consequences.

Doubtful, it will just look like a needlessly violent move by king nigger which Trump will save us from. If Obama tried to get us into a war with Russia then Trump gets to be the peacemaker.

The guy is a total cuck traitor. He's utterly useless and is probably going to be fired by Obama.

I'm thinking the best thing they can do is actually nothing. Any crisis will only make Trump stronger. They will just lay down and let him do whatever for a while. Then they start to fight back, slow down his policies, weaken the economy etc. The people need to be calmed back down.

Or they will try something big. I'm going to be nervous throughout his inauguration speech in DC.

He's a neocohen puppet
Him getting in power would be a disaster

Nope time to root out the corruption. No more games.

Exactly. You end corruption or it ends you.