What Do We Do Now?

Now that Trump has won we should remember that the election is not all we stood for.

Where should our focus be for the next 4 years?

Pedophilia in government?

Ensuring Trump keeps his promises?

Onto another election in another country?

((([email protected]/* */

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6293
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolsheviks
sli.mg/a/XEQNdC
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-voter-rolls-2-75-million-registered-two-states/
righton.net/2016/11/06/los-angeles-a-vision-of-the-globalist-future/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

French election is this upcoming summer and FN is in the running

Checked and heil'd

Onwards to victory, brothers in France!

FIRST WE MAGA
THEN WE MEGA

Consolidate victory and make it permanent by doing things that are extremely difficult to ever roll back. Create accomplished facts everywhere. This is how liberals got their victories. BUILD THE WALL.

All levels of government. All around the world. Their shitty globalist cult must fall to kek.

Ceremonial First Brick at the southern border.

Dream bigger, we need to topple the Rothschilds.
The problem is not just about Soros anymore, it's an organization by far more sinister than a single jewish family. It is the entire system we need to destroy, starting by memeing the dissolution of the EU.

We need to start making legit kid friendly non-edgy Holla Forums literature and disseminate it via memes and games.

TRUMP IS NOW THE IDEOLOGICAL STATUS QUO

Not only must we consider all of his policies as NORMAL, we must demand that the country push FURTHER RIGHT while they are implemented.

THE WALL MUST BE INCORPORATED INTO US INFRASTRUCTURE SUCH THAT IT WOULD BE ECONOMIC SUICIDE TO TAKE DOWN

I suggest high speed rail on top of it.

We call our senators and tell them to start working on immigration plans, gun right lisnce that will make all 50 stars forced to recognize everyone eleses. Promote NUCLEAR energy. Support NASA. Build that fucking wall and slap a hyper train on top. Call youre representatives so they know why the hell you voted red!

We stomp out political correctness and social justice.

You can't topple Rothschilds.
You can just chip away their base of power in establishment.

And we begin by redefining those words.

Now we wait for Hillary's next trial, where all her crimes against humanity will be exposed in the face of every fucking normie in the world.

Free Assange

You know, i still don't know what the fuck "CIS" stands for. That's always bothered me.

Attack! Attack! Attack!
The MSM has been completely discredited in their coverage of the campaign and election. They must be buried, quickly. The culture war is not over.

This

Don't forget about the 2018 elections.

This guy gets it. I say we start trying to normalize NatSoc and Fascism. Trump is merely a stepping stone to a brighter future.

Cisgendered, as in someone whose sexual preference corresponds to their biological sex. Heterossexual.
A normal human being.

Now we expect to have to deal with prying eyes, and now those who did most of the pulling, should be expected to up their level of security, and paranoia. The jews and the liberals will be watching us, trying to understand us even.

But they will of course never be able to. Since what we have is like a uniquely coded, mind encryption. The combination of factors that shaped our minds to be as they are now, is unique and most likely cannot be replicated.

A person who went through his adult life and was shaped through other means, will simply never ever get us, not in any time in the future.

But they will will have zealotry in trying to disrupt us. Even more so than before. Large parties like soros may even hire some pseudo professionals, maybe even machines to try to crack this unique mind code. My money is on the bet that they wont be able to do it though. r selected people…are rather uncreative…they may get lucky with some random attack though. So never even once become unvigilant, as I matter of fact, I suggest that more of you become even more aggressive. More defensive of this board and potentially hostile factors.

The hives of these liberals should be destroyed, as we now can allocate resources to other places than twitter.

You all have witnessed here a new fact, that shouting at your enemies, can make them die. Because they are so pathetic weak, such big cucks, that just being mean to them works in completely demoralizing them.

All of their hives must be wiped out on the internet, as the CRT has done to us, we must do to them now. Let them feel like not even a single corner on the internet is safe for them. Drive them out.

It's not an acronym.

Its a term appropriated from Latin, the language of fucking white males, cis means "on the near side" while trans means "on the far side". Transgenders have moved to the far side.

Basically they are fucking moonbats.

Trump won, and kept the internet free. We will educate everybody about the Jews. That's all it takes, really, to see the history of Germany in the right light. It can be done. I've very recently converted a normie. Now he's spreading the word.

Rejoice, lads, in your work; there is much yet to be done.

Those degenerates used "normative" and "normal as insults.

It's over.

EDUCATION
EDUCATION
EDUCATION

We must PURGE academia of the Marxist cancer before it has a chance to strike back. We have two years to turn around 30 years of infiltration into the institutions responsible for filling our children heads with their understanding of the world.

This is not a time for christfagottry, this is a time for Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics! For extolling the virtues of our history and people! It's time we take our children back!

Since they can't be normal, and they can't be accepted as normal by the great majority of society (which the media doesn't represent), then they make being normal a bad thing.

IT SHALL NOT BE

SECURING AN EXISTENCE AND FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

THE TOTAL REMOVAL OF EVERY SINGLE LAST NON-WHITE FROM OUR COUNTRIES

TOTAL WHITE SUPREMACY

These are the only things that matter

fucking normalfags REEEEEE

Trump promosed to put Hillary in jail if he becomes the president of America. Lied?

Push on. This is just the beginning. Mid term priority: meme Trump into keeping his promises and beyond.

We don't need a good man as a president, we need the chosen of Kek, we need Kalki,we need to spread it all over the west. The overtone window is moving. Don't stop pushing. His victory is a powerful symbol against political correctness, the liberal left and all sort of kikery.

This is an important tactical victory we must not waste, but in itself no more than a tactical victory. Opening a breach in the enemy lines isn't that valuable if you don't keep pushing while they are in disarray and PRESS ON. The strategic victory is far from close. It's up to our memetic skills if Trump can fulfil his historical role or become America’s Berlusconi.

Well there's possibly gonna be a general election in the UK over the whole parliament voting on article 50 thing.

might be worth directing our attention to that

Make sure Trump stays the god emperor we want him to be. We got this far - why put our main focus on something else now?

This
Trump is useless if he doesn't fulfill his promises

An important consideration on the media.

Listening last night, listening this morning to things like CNN, the Washington Post, the Economist, NPR, etc.'s radio coverage or newscasts– they have no ideal how to behave.

CNN was unsure about saying nice things about Trump, you could hear it. NPR was making excuses and talking to Cuckservatives nonstop for their analysis.

After last night, how does ANYONE trust the media anymore? They aren't just wrong, we know they're willfully ignorant and outright hacks in many cases. Their ratings/readership are already tanking. Trump as POTUS isn't going to make things any easier on them. What the fuck happens to the mainstream media now?

Alex Jones' operation is getting pretty big now. Breitbart is similarly huge. Wesearcher has astonishing potential. What happens when Ted Turner sells CNN to Alex Jones? It's a hyperbole but it's not far off from reality either.

What the hell replaces the media we know? What comes next? Where do the current crop of media hacks go now?

You know what I really find funny? How the liberals treat certain words as if they are bad

Yea and what? Whites ARE better at everything than other races. There is nothing wrong with knowing this.
Yea and? Races have huge differences.

I just dont understand how they think that these things are bad. And what I delight in most now, is that more and more people are being okay with being these things. There is nothing ugly about loving your race. Nothing ugly about loving yourself and all the things that make you, you.

And what delights me more is that more people are creating counter words, to shame the leftists. Like "regressive"

If more of these types of words are created, it means that the narrative and the status quo is finally shifting. Which means that soon being called a leftist will bring shame out instead.

kind of like how actual autists will call anyone that isn't an autist as neurotypical?

The only news you should ever be reading is local news, that's your best chance for unfiltered, unbiased coverage.

Fucking this

There's a vote soon where MP's can overturn Brexit. Can we meme Trump into saying that Britain will not be at the end of the queue (thanks Obama), considering Trump and Nige are gonna be buddies till death now?

I'd bet they'll try some nu-freud shit when trying to (((explain))) us to normies though. Best be ready to dissect their bullshit into bite-size pieces the moment it pops up aand understand what we really are. I'd also advise avoiding titles and symbols they will inevitibly try to brand us with so in the future they can have a (((prominent member of the [x] community))) take a massively publicized dive.

We help yuropoors and continue holocausting kikes online

And we meme the rise of a new right wing party full of shitlords, traditionalists and fashy bad goyim

Ensuring Trumps stays alive would be fine

France 7th may 2017

I've noticed a lot of shamelessly anti-trump articles on the BBC as well, especially since the election results. It's like reading the fucking guardian at this point, they're barely even trying to appear "impartial" any more.
I hope we can soon tear the whole fucking MSM down, especially if they continue to remain so out of touch with the current political trend.

Also, as says, MPs could overturn brexit. If that happens, we're gonna have a really wild ride on our hands. The (((establishment))) still holds the reigns of both the media and the government in the UK. At least the American people are starting to take their government back.

This election has proven we hold the reigns of all memes be they pure user memes or degenerate normy memes.

We need to meme into the common lexicon words like goy, shabbos, and other jew dog whistles we need to subtly plant into the hive meme that "Jews are doing shit behind your back".

The single most important question right now is:
WILL TRUMP AUDIT THE FEDERAL RESERVE OR NOT?

Watch over the US election being fair, no take-backs
Watch over Trump so that he's not assassinated by Obongo come tomorrow night
Liberate Germany
Liberate France
Liberate South Africa
Develop the Russo-American coalition
Crash the EU with no survivors
Force muzzies out of Europe

All with the power of the one true deity, Kek

I think il just stick with insults on their intelligence, while divulging almost nothing from my inner thoughts. Because fguck them.

we maga tbh our battle is only just begun, we must each personally strive to maga. don't let the don sell out to (((media))) and (((lobbying))) interests. mexicans must be mass deported, wall must be built, must promote friendship with russia.

if you guys want to engage in a lolzy raid we could infiltrate the reddit secret santa and send them a single not rare smug pepes, preferably of the don.

I think it's time that we meme'd a trans national alliance with Russia, China, India, and Japan into existence to rebuke a globalist hegemony.

no alliances. but brotherhoods with european nations.

let your children know this day that change history forever and how you were apart of it.

how you shitposted and memed a guy to the presidency, just because you could.

never 8get

PURGE THE LEFTISTS

MAKE THEM LIVE IN FEAR

PURGE THE LEFTISTS

MAKE THEM LIVE IN FEAR

PURGE THE LEFTISTS

MAKE THEM LIVE IN FEAR

PURGE THE LEFTISTS

MAKE THEM LIVE IN FEAR

PURGE THE LEFTISTS

MAKE THEM LIVE IN FEAR

PURGE THE LEFTISTS

MAKE THEM LIVE IN FEAR

PURGE THE LEFTISTS

MAKE THEM LIVE IN FEAR

PURGE THE LEFTISTS

MAKE THEM LIVE IN FEAR

PURGE THE LEFTISTS

MAKE THEM LIVE IN FEAR

PURGE THE LEFTISTS

MAKE THEM LIVE IN FEAR

PURGE THE LEFTISTS

MAKE THEM LIVE IN FEAR

PURGE THE LEFTISTS

MAKE THEM LIVE IN FEAR

Attack them where they are weak. Expose them at every opportunity. Push back on all fronts. Conduct psyops. Refine our techniques. Welcome newcomers into the fold. Be ever vigilant for jewish schemes.

Remember when the leftists said that trump couldnt do it because they had a monopoly on tv things? Remember how we told them that there are a lot of cord cutters and people dont really trust/watch tv anymore?

Then the leftists said "trump cannot insult his way into the white house", and then he just did.

The most powerful weapon that we have these days are insults. Mere words trigger and cause mental harm to leftists, their tiny amygdala's can be easily demolished with a few words. So remember, just insult your way into more control of the internet, to remove the leftist scum

He needs to protect himself first of all, no open air events, tightened security, crowds that have passed through metal detectors.

Yea fucking [email protected]/* */ is a yid creation that needs to be burned to ash and the earth salted. Slimey fucking Frankfurt School kikes. Would be good to see all the GATE files dumped as well.

by chipping away their base of power, you will eventually starve them out, and we will my friend, we will.

This, we need to make propaganda for the masses

They don't actually want to be considered normal (at least the insane SJW ones don't), because that would take away their ability to use the victim card all the time.

The biggest problem we had was fighting against the lying media. If the media could be trusted to report facts, we wouldn't have had to campaign as hard as we did during this run. Also, Obama's run as president had the least transparent practices. If we push for media honesty, and more transparency to power, we'd be golden.

We hold him to his word. He builds the fucking wall, he audits the fed, he fixes our trade deals to revitalize American industry. If he does those three things he will have satisfied the will of the people and set in motion the pieces we need to reclaim our civilization from the clutches of globalist kikes.

Didnt he promise to do 12 executive orders that repeal a bunch of shit, on his first day?

History is written by the victors

Now that we have won, let's make sure to write the true history of what happened.

You forgot making anime real user.

I have no idea what you mean by christfaggotry given what we learned from the Podesta emails regarding their active subversion of the Roman Catholic Church, and therefore undoubtedly Protestant institutions as well, take Fuller Seminary for instance,
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6293
but otherwise I agree with your sentiment. I suggest choosing your battles though. You may think christfaggotry and whatever else is retarded, but that doesn't change the fact that secularization was intentionally introduced by the enemy to usurp the virtues, values, and traditions of those who came before us. Remember what the Bolsheviks did to Russia and eastern Europe. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolsheviks

They tore down churches, but not synagogues. Know your enemy.

Did you hear his acceptance speech? It took him all of five minutes to throw the base under the bus. If you believed a word of the "lock her up" and "build a wall" and "tear up the deals" shtick, you're a sucker. Trump did what he needed to do to get elected (rile up the same angry base the GOP has been exploiting for years), and now he's going to do what the GOP has also been doing for years: fuck the middle class over, govern on behalf of the 1% and not give a fuck.

Soros needs to be taken down. It's time to go after kike business interests and NGO's.

Also need to force the admin. to cut Saudi Arabia loose.

We can influence the elections in Germany and France. Sarkozy is going to be the only threat to Le Pen and he has skeletons everywhere. Germany is a bit tougher but we can help the AFD get into coalition.

Another big one is Brexit. It hasn't happened yet and there's still a good chance it won't.

These things can all help to undermine the kike mafia but there's one thing that will do more than anything to cause them harm - Scottish independence. Break the back of the kike project UK and we begin to roll back their project from ground zero.

It is our job as the electorate to make sure Trump keeps his promises and makes anime real.

Outside of Trump we need to kill any anti-white sentiment. Attack any author who thinks it is ok to event hint at anything wrong with whiteness.No one should be allowed to virtue signal this way anymore.

Securing the existence of our people, and a future for white children.

Our work is just beginning. We memed him to the promised land, now we have to use him to meme forward a new reality.

We need to push him to the right on:
There are several more, but we need to shill these issues hard.

ah, yes, this is what he promised

sli.mg/a/XEQNdC

neat, so we wont have to wait long at all for some cool stuff to happen.

Try "all of the above" faggot

Where ever Kek leads us, We will start by stabilizing this reality and may our Memes flow to other realities as hope for better times.

Aside from that we do what usually Holla Forums does, gas the kikes.

Keep looking in the podesta and pedo shit. Liberals and globalists will try to minefield Trumps presidency so we MUST continue to keep them toxic enough they can never get back into power.

THIS

MAKE EUROPA GREAT AGAIN

Remember, we came from the vidya world, from the internet sites, and we came from there because they attacked us. Now that we have fielded some foothold into this reality, there is no reason to retreat back to old habits.

Because this reality is yours. Instead of playing vidya, being a neet and otherwise a useless cunt, why not just use reality as your new playground instead? Whats the difference between using this reality, or virtual worlds for fun? I say none, there is even more depth and challenge here, and as a white man, this reality by right belongs to you.

At this point, if you dont wish to hand it over, it wont be the property of the jews ever again, if you manage to wrestle it out of their control to the last area's that they still hold sway in.

So, dont feel shy, you already know that the cuckservatives are failures, that the liberals are dumb, you could well be standing there on the podium yourself, yelling obscenities to people and making them listen to you. Fuck the naysayers, use your magic powers of shitposters in real life to trigger the pathetic thin skinned fagets.

REMINDER TO GOOGLE SEARCH NUCLEAR SHELTER

Spike the numbers enough to strike terror into their hearts

Fix Germany

No thank you.

One thing I think would be good is if Holla Forums started some sort of a group where we could put up job offerings or invest in other Holla Forumsacks businesses and stop relying on the Juden economy.

it's to scare them

I'm not certain that's possible, friend.

A thinktank would be more likely. It won't be Holla Forumsacks entirely but would be research heavily invested in political transparency, freedom, nationalism, and border security. There would be people from all walks of the political discourse such as investigative journos, political scientists, big data specialists, ex-politicians, etc.

Why research would need to be done is to create easier pathways to achieve certain policy or even make certain policies palatable for the people.

After january 20th on inauguration day.

The jews, obviously.

It refers to highschool biology/chemistry where you learn about the difference between trans-fats and cis-fats. "Trans" was a term they used for the gender crap since forever, so they started using "cis" to refer to normal people in efforts to make their agenda sound more science-y.

We need to be vigilant from now through January. King nigger is still in power. He might try to pass TPP or something like it, who knows. And the rest of the establishment needs to be watched, as well. We ought to find the traitors and expose them, as well as keep track of where some of the rats flee to. I'm personally expecting HRC to take an "extended vacation" in Qatar.

We can, of course, keep digging. We need to revive the animosity Trump supporters have for Hillary and the establishment.

i dunno about you but i'm going to sleep and play games for a week or so. we managed to shit post Trump into the white house and had to fight against deep rooted influences such as the bias media, autist SJWs and the politically correctness liberals. Infact most of my friends believe Trump is anti-LGBTQ, sexist and racist which makes this whole thing even more of a miracle. Hell we even managed to conquer reddit through mass shit posting just to expose Hillary's lies to people who didn't want to hear it. I'll never underestimate Holla Forums ever again.

At this point when everyone has admitted Trump won, King Nigger trying anything would result in violence.

The kikes have accepted they lost, now they're going to try and use what assets they have left to screw the Don over once he's in office. War, economic collapse, and assassination are all possible tools they'll use.

We do need to ensure Trump does what he promised to do. Keep pushing the pendulum to the true right and insist on fighting our enemies, like the faggots, jews and sympathizers.

We keep pushing and make him accountable. He does listens to his loyal supporters and there's a huge vacuum left by all the GOPe cucks that tried everything to sabotage him…

Pretty much. We can be as unhinged now that we won, this election has showed that the liberal kike media's power has been drastically diminished, not ever normies are buying what (((they))) are selling when we exist to counter their lies.

democrat establishment is fucked, biggest threat is left wing populism going to emerge from the remains of the democrats imo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu3gKIcyzy0

We gotta get Trump to pardon Assange and Manning.

Something my professor said, no culture dies unless it is replaced. We got to figure out how to replace Marxism with our own brand of controlled opposition.

We need to drain the swamp!

We meme the racewar
We meme commiefornia into the ocean(or at least secession, or split states or what have you)

inb4 four years of about the same, slow painful descent into absolute mediocrity

global cataclysm 2030

My audio system is turned to the max, drinking some beers.

We create a world where cultural Marxism is seen as a crime and something no one wants to be a part of.

NEXT STEP: END FORIEGN AID TO ISRAEL

Nah, let it rot

Doubles confirm.

DO IT NIGGER

KEK WILL SAVE EUROPE

Manning only became a tranny AFTER being imprisoned.
Wonder why

CNN just tired tricking Kellyanne Connaway into saying that Trump will not appoint a special prosecutor for Clinton, saying that is in the name of "healing the divide" in the nation.

We cannot let the Jews mix issues, Holla Forums.

We must make sure the Don plays his 88d chess all the way to the transfer of power so he can administer the punishment these people deserve.

Hold Trump's feet to the fire on WALL, DEPORT, RAPEFUGEES. At the same time we need to help out our Eurobros; they are inspired.

getting all the exposed corrupts to the ROPE before they scatter and start corrupting again

Also lighting nationalist movements all over the world

this, all the this.
if we manadge only 2 of those points the next fucking century will be awesome

We turn up the propaganda machine into overdrive. Redpills need to be distributed in mild moderation everywhere to deter the mental conditioning that Trump is somehow a soggy-kneed anti-semitic rapist.

We also need to expose the crimes committed by #BLM chimps this election with the rioting and voter intimidation.
Their bullshit ends now.

Have some victory theme music.

destroy the left, show them no mercy, savage them

Keep on doing what we've been doing. Working out, reading books and philosophy, laughing at stupid shit that happens and being shocked by other things, we're Holla Forums. We're not going anywhere. This isn't /r/The_Donald you chuckheads. We have that flexibility.

1) Destroy the corrupt pedophile Democrat establishment, as well as root out all other corruption and pedophilia in our government. We already have tons of information and tools at our disposal right now, and we HAVE to stay on it. Do not relent.

2) Outright destroy the SJW/Feminist subversive counterculture that has taken over our education system and media. I think that this election was a referendum on them, but we have to continue to let them know that they are unwelcome in our society. The political left has to die and be reborn just as the political right is doing now.

3) We need to hold our government accountable, and make sure that a Republican controlled government does not run roughshod over us.

4) Be personally accountable: If you're not fit, get fit. Learn a trade. Be better. Martial arts, or some sort of weapons training would be advisable.

5) Remove kebab, and aid our European brothers and sisters in removing kebab.

6) Stay ever vigilant. The war is never over.

Identify and get it in the news of the millions of dead voters in the latest election to ensure Trump is rightfully recognized as winning the popular vote, hillary in reality is several million behind but they're reporting her winning it, lets squash any attempt they have to play off this strategy that they're angling with.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-voter-rolls-2-75-million-registered-two-states/

Praise KEK

I want to see him actually do things before I'm really satisfied.

Every vote mattered in PA

I like your suggestions, user. The campaign is over, but the next one has already begun.

Get your head examined.

good job user

I will not be satisfied until Hillary and her people are jailed. I'm investigating the pedophilia connection.

Build That Wall!

now thats a roadmap i can get behind.
prais kek for he will save humanity

I saw it mentioned in another thread, but we should try to dig up any election fraud that happened. With republican control of everything, this is when we can potentially meme voting fraud protections in. We need to get rid of the Soros machines, and other ways election fraud happens.

Are 4 years enough to finish it?

I wish my French brothers & sisters the best, hopefully FN wins.

I mean we have to watch out either way because Democrats or Republicans in the gov are gonna try some slimey shit. Fucking Duke got BTFO in the senate. He kinda did go off the rails in the debate though to he honest.

Remember that Europeans are here to, they said a French election is coming up, we gotta stand with our Yuropoor brothers (and Strayans) just like they stood with us in our time of victory. We still got a long road ahead, but we did buy more time to work out, learn, etc., etc., so :^) ye

mountains are carted away one truckload at a time.

Build holiday camps for the Juden.

Removing NSA

Representatives and their employees should not be allowed to vote

I'm tired of those assholes registering to vote in Virginia and and stealing my state.

At the least they should all have to vote in D.C.

Those user gets it and those dubs demand it.

user…

This is Emperor Trump we're talking about here. It's going to be done under budget and ahead of schedule. AND MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT

A few more thoughts:

We have to dismantle the companies keeping our food source hostage. Hellfire needs to be brought down on Monsanto, and we need to know what we are eating.

Transparency in scientific research. Big money gets what big money wants, and it negatively affects studies. If deep enough pockets want a study that says injecting pure Coca-Cola syrup directly into your urethra is perfectly fine, that's what they're going to get.

Drill at home, but absolutely work on alternative energy sources. There's simply no reason not to.

You do not believe in 4d chess, get out. We will hold him to his promises and push society right for 4-8 years to start.

We hold him to his word, specially where the Fed is concerned. The United States and the Petrodollar are the zog's tree of life. With them out of play, the uncuckening of the world will be simply inevitable.

MEME IT

My teacher actually lectured bunch of students he mentored (including me) to disprove that work camps were extermination camps and about globalist jews in general. Then he went on to our nation's defense investments, feminism (we got feminist party recently) and systematic lies in media, encouraging us to always fact check the news from multiple places. How fitting, since Trump is still portrayed as evil hitler in "serious" news publications.

Well we've already meme'd the left into being demoralized and losing the fucking presidency, we have a massive amount of power. We helped give that final push and put Trump in the most powerful seat in the world, we can do more.

is your teacher a pol/ack?

no he isn't, but he's futurologist and posts right wing political blog posts.

My reading is that the (((establishment))) is super scared considering people trust wikileaks more than the (((FBI))).

They are holding their hand to Trumps saying they will make it easier for him to what he wants to do provided he does not prosecute the higher-ups.

Trump will play his 4d chess in a way that he is going to profit from this without giving anything back.

BELIEVE ME

UNDER BUDGET

AHEAD OF TIME

Our immediate concern is to mine all the salt.

We start actual RWDS patrols.

Where first? Major cities?

It makes sense, the French Revolution came after the first American Revolution they are our little brothers!

is his blog any good?
if yes link it

righton.net/2016/11/06/los-angeles-a-vision-of-the-globalist-future/

Do French votes count from overseas areas?

We must begin forming a movement. Let us make a symbol which represent us, which we can have on our banners, and in time wear with pride!

We must form ideals and ideology relevant to our current society, and we must begin the process of recruiting people. This is a movement of truth and growth.

well, that actually explains alots.

No, if we give ourselves a name/symbol, then it will be used against us

actually let me elaborate here: our greatest power is our anonymity, at least right now, when we are sure we have power, and it cannot be taken from us, then we may form under a banner

7/11 Brethren
Drink Juice

way ahead of you

guys I dont know where to ask so I ask here, what is Trumps stance on krym and stiuation in Ukraine?

Title 9 reform. It would strip the legal teeth out of political-correctness.

dont remember trump ever talking about that, but fact is that now after the ellection putin has given an official statement that with trumps ellection the relations betwen russia and the us can be restored.
so im guessing trump will work out a deal with putin that helps all partys involved

THIS

If ANYTHING needs to be more regulated than a Vegas slot machine it needs to be the actual machines used to vote.

I just hope he wont give Russia more territory.

seconded

also seconded.

i say give them cremea, from what ive read the people there could give 2 shits about the ukrane or the rest or europe.
on another note i also want polant to be restord to propper german glory and hungary be united with austria.

I say we go after msm. That is ((their)) biggest weapon, lets take it out.
meme boycotts into existence. lots of ((movies)) coming up that we could sink successfully.
((They)) also really really don't like the BDS thing we could help out that movement

my point is, he has to be friendly with russia but at the same time he also cant be a pushover

The Dutch ones are in Spring.

fucking duh
whats your next sugestion that the sun needs to rise in the morning?

Now we keep Trump in line.

Understand the symbolic power. We can make a new artistic culture based on a certain style, make the movement fashionable and trendy among youth and folk. It is all about PR and image guys, we must spread the facts and attract people towards the real truth. Truth is science, and no one can critique science. We shall not tell the people what to do, but the people shall do what is right. We must make an organized effort towards this.

(checked)
Meme magic it put him in there, Meme magic will make sure he'll do our will.

Make sure Hillary goes to prison

you do understand that there is a whole planet worth of gray between those 2 sentences right?

people will always be dump fucks even if you go full dictator on there asses, best thing we can do is explant things to them in baby talk and them mememagic the rest into the *hopefully* right direction.
when everything is said and done we are at the same point washington napoleaon trozki or hitler were back in the day, lets hope we dont fuck this up

CIS stands for "comfortable in skin"

crap fucked up the spoiler

I'm not talking about dictatorship, i am talking about replacing the degenerate subculture we have today with something better.

Say we focus on three things to begin with:

1. Family - Encourage benefits for young people who marries and have childeren.

2. Education: Spread philosophic ideals, make the truth go viral and encourage STEM.

3. Culture: Discourage the degenerate art, movies and Music, while encouraging better alternatives. Make a renaissance 2.0.

Or we can just worship pepe and let the alt-right pull the strings.

That is genius. The whole thing would work as a an airport with airport security. And those denied would just be escorted through the wall and back home immediately.

It would have economic benefits for all on both sides of the border. Combine that with a surge in traditional white values in America and that might just entice the beaner to go home.

might still be loopholes though.

Here is our situation, the present status of Holla Forums; We carry the same motives and similar ideologies, all within he space of logic, insistent questioning and virile communication to the point of PSYOPs on those who encounter our content for the first time, even the 'softened' content.
What is easy to forget is that this is a public forum, which can be infiltrated at the surface level. For this Reason it is best to keep our banter as nuanced and new as possible, with lingo that only we understand.
For example, when Nazis wrote (((Hooton))), only Nazis knew what that meant, even when it was in plain view. → Just like hollywood symbolism - OMG Illuminati confirmed
In their time, they had developed a meme and effectively used it to identify themselves to others who shared that identity.
So when we develop memes that are new, we can post these 'marks' on other websites as a beacon to other anons and expand our communication platform to other forums of discussion and increase our reach.
Ultimately, Ideally, we will get to the point where we are strong enough to post these marks IRL and coalesce into a tangible, analog, movement
Because our vernacular is so separated from the common conversation, it is important to be ambiguous, acting casual when you are inquisitive; "how old is Jeannie Carson?"
7/11 RWN
The essence of what I mean is, meme on anons, and create new memes even if they're as simple as an 'acknowledgement' and keep the fire rising.

This. Just because he won and she conceded does not mean she is going away quietly. Her butthurt has grown to gargantuan levels. She is going to want revenge. Hillary is super vindictive and she will do everything in her underhanded power to undermine and ruin his presidency any way she can. She and her cronies MUST be stopped. We need to make sure we are vigilant.

This is not over, it has only just begun.

Plus those trying to jump over the wall would find themselves on the tracks of a maglev circulating at more than 600 kph. Carcasses would fly all the way to the Patagonia, no need to expatriate.

We can't be sycophants and mindless zombies like the cucks we hate. We must hold Trump to his word. He made a lot of promises.

-Wall
-auditing Fed
-abolishing IRS
-Congressional term limits
-lobbyists BTFO
-repeal of Obamacare

We need to make sure this all happens. We can't allow Trump to be corrupted by the kikes. We have to keep pressure on him and his crew to follow through with their promises.

FUCKING CALLED IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jews

don't forget

Repeal of ACA: Big Check
Promote Trey Gowdy to supreme over lord justice department and FBI

Unless you're trying to get Jews by the back door, that won't solve anything. Every yid is born and raised to be a dual US/Israeli citizen regard of legal status.

Oh also the TPP. It has to go.

Operation Madagascar Plan: Making sure all the libcucks who claimed they would leave if Trump won DO leave. Celebrities and normies both. I'd contribute to a GoFundMe to send off poor lefties provided they renounce their citizenship.

Operation Long Knives: Getting any treasonous Republicans that side with Hillary or McMuffin to leave the party for good. Whether they become Democrats or Libertarians doesn't matter. Any Republicans that went against but eventually supported Trump need to be cowed into submission.

Operation Leader Principle: Getting Trump an amazing cabinet and other heads of organizations. This involves meme magic and convincing people that these appointments are great for the country.

incite a race war and use the chaos to remove kikes and shitskins

trump won but I still have no friends to talk to.

just got bullied out of some shit IRC channel for explaining basic things about how he's actually good.

I'm overjoyed that trump won but still alone and fed up.

We are the true birthers of this movement, we'll not let the System own the Don, we will watch carefully and demand results
We will not be tricked once more, for this time is now finished

If Trump does things different than his predecessors, he will be impeached, simply because the mafia is well in place, is everywhere and has been for so so long. Maybe he'll attempt a kind of isolationist policy, but economy, just like History, can't be rewind, and it'll merely be impossible to come back to a former idealized state of things without greatly increasing the already gigantic level of debt or deficit.
He, and we, will then found ourselves in front of a giant machine unable to change and unable to be controlled, and the conscious realization of its existence will trigger a profound and deep existential questionning of our modern and less modern societies, for it will call for a radical solution: either we do nothing, either we destroy it all, to the ground.
Who will witness this awakening for the first time? It's too soon to tell.
My friends, it's only the beginning, it's only the very first step of a return to the origins, of the conscious acknowledgement of the mother of all causes.

The Meme Battle is Over, the Meme Wars Have Just Begun

THIS
We have won the battle, and what a glorious, important battle it was.
BUT THE WAR NEVER ENDS, WE MUST FIGHT ON

Remember that the jews are likely to adapt and their memes might get better so we have to be good.

I feel ready for this now. This isn't a struggle any longer. This is fun!

First they must actually realize meme magic is behind this. Not that it will be hard if Holla Forums keeps shouting from the rooftops about it and getting it into mainstream media.

Their memes can never get good.

Same. Next mission is to keep Trump to his word and make sure he drains the swamp. If he doesn't deliver or cucks, we'll have to meme him out of presidency.

this tbh

those occultic fuckers most likely already know, or they will soon.

usual shitposting?

Him and his numale manlet son

The materialists in intelligentsia will obviously never grasp that actual magic is at the heart of the whole question. Of course, what's actually believed and practiced behind closed doors by those with privileged access to knowledge, well, we saw a glimpse of that with the whole Spirit Cooking debacle didn't we?

I believe that the wall needs to happen first. Then delortations galore and sending back rapefugees. This includes the anchor babies. If we can take care of those two things everything else can happen in whatever order, because we won't be facing a demographics crisis that might turn things around.

i didn't say that they will properly understand let alone use or affect it, I just said that they probably already know about it in one form or another.

Keep meming for Afd, and Front National.

We can change this world.

We've achieved all of our short term goals bar one.
We need to get Soros locked up.

We can meme him to death.

I didn't know the concept of a "litter in the runt" existed for humans.

runt in the litter* of course

I just had a funny thought. I wonder if Holla Forums hacked the compromised voting machines - with psi. I'm thinking about the PEAR findings that random number generators appear to be subject to influence through concentration, and we sure concentrated a lot, especially on the polls in Florida.

Bully the shit out of those who don't put country first with dank memes and relax and be thankful WWIII was averted

Motherfucking RWDS.

This this this. We need to blow the lid open on pedowood. There's three different threads on the catalog right now relating to that pizza restaurant and there's more leads being discovered. Anons need to dig into that shit like they've never dug before. It's not enough for liberals to be salty, they need to realize that they almost voted a human trafficker into the White House.

Well what I'll be up to is eroding the liberal voter base little by little. If redpilling occurs and bipartisan voter bases get eroded, cuckservatives can't count on dem representatives' backs.

Norwegian election in the fall, 2017.

Leftist politicians are leading the (((polls))), but they have bad-mouthed Trump.

we could us that.

a new, anti-immigration party is also buzzing around.

one more terrorist attack, and we have a solid stance regarding "calling us racists are not a argument".

BRING THE MEME WAR TO FRANCE