Reminder that you have no excuses for being single

Reminder that you have no excuses for being single.
White women are more redpilled than media present them and it's also thanks to their vote that Trump won.

Stop asking for sexbots or similar rubbish. Go out, get in shape, get a wife, have white babies.

There are NO EXCUSES!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/whiLB
archive.is/yajYX
archive.is/Rhryq
archive.is/dt3Rl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But how many of those Trump voters still want careers and to ride the cock carousel?

Women also want a family.

The career or family thing isn't a true dichotomy.

It might be true for those 43% that voted Hillary, but there are enough white women out there that don't.

No fucking excuses.

most of those white women are over 30 tho….

Millennials get their wake up call once they finish college and see there are no jobs but bartending and they have 120k in debt. That's when they start taking the red pill after years of bluepilling in education.

No excuses.

Yes I do. I'm still fat. I weigh less than I did two weeks ago, though.

Mgtow BTFO

race trumps gender and I'm happy whites are starting to get it aswell
everybody else does

Fuck yes I have an excuse. I'm infertile and would only be wasting a chance for a woman to have white kids on her own.

Sure I do. A broken body that's not possible to get in shape. Genetic failures, and a broken mental state that's never gonna work out.
I rather NOT set another person to this world filled with shitty genetics and shit, that would be stupid.

The excuse is: how many of those millennials rode the cock carousel?
I want a woman who is a virgin and is pure, not someone who licked other men's assholes and then went "Oh wait now I want to stop!".

Get a decent diet, do some basic working out on daily basis. You'll be fine.

Trump won against everything, the majority voted for him. You can do it. You must do it.

you can adopt somali niglets for shit and giggles

Ha ha ha no.

Fuck yourself with this marriage thing. Instead of shaming men how about fixing the damn laws.

But i want a sex bot that can have offsping

Robots are sexxy and also you can change them easily into a new body

to , .

Actually Hillary seems to have won popularity vote with about 150k.

No thanks, I'll just help meme waifus real.

The don't complain when non-whites completely overrun the country and vote Democrat again.

Ok well you two have particular cases. You can still:
a) find a woman
and
b) adopt

No niglets.

There are those out there too.

Nope.

That's because we have gone through decades of moral decay. Trump's victory is a new beginning. There are plenty of decent women out there. You just have to look for the right one, not a random one.

If you pick the wrong one, it ends up in divorce. If you pick the right one, you'll be happy and have plenty of white babies.

You are making excuses, don't.
MAGA

Explain.

Not an argument you are responsible for your own mental health.

Agreed, the WNs here seem to think it is better for betas to shack up with damaged whores who are white instead of going for the pure maiden with flaxen hair.

How do you stay alive?

Exactly this.

GO OUT, GET A WOMAN, HAVE WHITE BABIES OR TRUMP'S VICTORY WILL BE FOR NOTHING.

DO NOT WASTE THIS

The fuck happened to that post?
It was "I'd rather rescue whitetrash kids and raise them right but that works too".

Yeah.
There are those.
Problem being that casually walking into one isn't exactly easy.

Having a pure, romantic relantionship in this day and age is something incredibly hard.
Hopefully Trump will restore some decency into our lives.

Was Trump's victory easy?

No.

Was it worthy? FUCK YES.

Will finding the right woman easy? No.

Are you afraid of hard work?

Take your moral baggage and go fuck yourself.

Who says I'm complaining? Your projection has been noted.

Trump isn't a miracle worker user. Sure you could try your luck and possibly (actually more likely) leave you.

It just means you are retarded. There is no such thing. You make it by being the woman's new daddy.

I'm afraid of getting invested into a whore.

I'd rather strive for that ideal than be beta with a landwhale.

It's really recent news. Still haven't quite taken it in yet. I'm also physically very able, but I got cancer, so no military service for me, so I can't even learn how to fight for the white race. It's killing me emotionally more so than physically. Watching the election was a reason to live for a little longer. Now I only got you faggots.

Get to know women first.
The problem is that many guys lack experience and fall for the first one that gives them attention.

That is your biggest danger.

Deeply appreciated dude.

How did you even get cancer so young?

So both the balls don't work? Can you do stem cells or IVF? Did you get a second opinion?

But I'm already married and even I say only recently have white women found out that leftism is a bigger threat to them.

But are you having white babies?

Thanks to my thread being made a few minutes later it is dead, so I might as well post this here

53% of white women voted for Trump.
58% of whites voted for Trump.
People that make over 50k voted with a few %s more for Trump.
71% of Jews voted for Hillary.
And others: archive.fo/whiLB

Pics here .

Women vote to the right because they have husbands with jobs.

Yeah, I'm legit shocked by that.
I think I'll start trying to better myself so that if I meet a girl I like I might be worthy now.
I haven't felt like finding a partner was really plausible this entire time but this victory elation is making me second guess.

Most marriages don't fail, user. That's kike propaganda. The numbers are inflated by serial divorcers.

That's the spirit.

Go out, work out, get a nice girl, have white babies.

MAGA.

That 53% is already married, and largely too old.

Young women are terrible. But Trump is gonna fix that.

Those numbers are probably inflated thanks to the midwest and such, it's not as if that rate is evenly distributed.

I live a stones throw from Portland. Only met one woman I'd vaguely describe as conservative. I have a feeling I'll want to move at some point but not sure where. For now I'm focusing on improving my health and graduating.

Take into account that most of those are women who are already married and have children. Women that are married and have children tend to be a lot more conservative. they seem to flip some time after having a family. so most of that 53% is already taken.

Bullshit excuses. Have white babies because we aren't going to get another chance.

Time to move. For the rest yes, health and graduation are important.

This. Those are women that fucked the first time at 15 and by 25 they had tens of men. Then they started feeling old, and since no men would dig old sluts, they started wearing the prude mask. Thanks, but no thanks, I'll wait for the technologies then I'm going to make my own child from my own genome. I'm not going to trust the Jew strongest ally.

Look at the fucking voting statistics, dumbass.

Orchidopexy as a child, but way after the time period when it doesn't develop into cancer.

Got an orchiectomy done to remove the source of the cancer, but the damage was already done. The remaining ball is atrophied because the cancer, and stem cell research is still years away from being introduced to the general public.

But the problem is the hypocrisy. The other Holla Forums is full of effeminate beta guys and their race mixing fantasies. They endlessly talk about it, how they fucked or want to fuck brown/black/asian women.

White men and the choices they make are the primary reason why the white race is declining. You cannot bitch about "THE DECLINE OF THE WHITE RACE" when you go after non-white women, avoid white women, and then encourage effeminate beta race mixing fantasies on the internet. Idiots.

It still doesn't mean you can't find a redpilled girl.

My gf is redpilled.

Can't find one? Find a neutral girl, redpill her.

You are just not willing to put any effort. If you don't, this victory will be for nothing.

Why are you trying to play a percentage game, you cuck? Even if it was 10 or 5 or 1 fucking percent you have no reason to go and find them. And it is not even that bad.
But there is also the reality of you being a numale. You are incapable of doing anything by yourself. You expect someone else to do it for you. Even if there was no women worth marrying you can easily make it yourself if you are not a beta scum. This is why women are cancer now, because so many men are fucking weak ass pussies.

Yes I do, and it's called fifth wave feminism.

Feminazis are loud, but not even remotely that many.

There are enough redpilled women.
There are enough neutral women.

Both are good enough to breed white babies.

No fucking excuses.

girls are scary

This

I understand your point, but here is a counter point. Why should I return to traditionalism? Just to breed?

Listen if I really want children I can pay for a surrogate and have the embryo selected for the most fit and free of any defects I possess. A woman unlike a man is not needed for the proper psychological development of children.

Companionship you say, but you're offer is for me to work and dibby up my resources for what in return? I can get companionship arguing with you faggots, AI companions will be a reality, and more importantly I don't need to partner off to have companionship.

You're arguing that I should take on an extra burden that I don't need for the prospect of being happier when I am perfectly happy right now. It's no excuse why many don't want to go back to traditionalism it straight up is a shit system for the man. All the benefits you can derive from it are lost because of the current cultural indoctrination of women. Just because a few were smart enough to vote for Trump an alpha male, doesn't mean they're still not messed up or selfish. The way I describe it is dating is like playing Russian Roulette with five chambers loaded and the gun can decide to kill you in 5-6 years after not going bang.

Most men are not marrying anymore user. The rate fell below 30 percent for 18-2? and under 35% for above. 70% of marriages fail, that's not caused by serial divorces that's a result of no fault divorce and a climate that teaches women they'd rather be partying or working on a career than being happy with a family.

finding a girl isn''t that different from finding a friend

you need common values, common interests

Disagree with this. It's probably used by gay that want to adopt.

Not that's not my point.
I'm arguing you live in a white society, that makes you happy.

For that society to continue and be prosperous, it must stay white majority. For that to happen, you have a duty.

THIS

I know a lot of sorority whores at my college are outspoken Trump supporters

Not if you go to Thailand. There is no red tape there they'll jack your ball up on stemcells.

Also with balls if you've only got one it's supposed to grow to do the function of two like kidneys. Try doing that.

Now look at the statistics for single white women.

Your topic is stupid. Your non-existent premise is stupid. You don't even explain why people should have kids. And then you complain about sexbots, even though if that tech were to exist, there would not be a huge need for lots of babies. And you don't even address all the legal bullshit that men have stacked against them, which turns marriage and babies into a death lottery. Because unlike in a real lotttery where you can win or just lose and then go on with your life, now you have the entire legal of a nation to make your life a living hell. And you don't even address the fact that people have free will and decide on their own whether to procreate or not, based on how healthy they feel (i.e. the very rules set by nature, not some shit you came up with or got brainwashed with). And besides all that, if breeding was so damn important, then white men would have a legal incentive to do so, unlike the legal disincentive they do now. So if you actually care so much, instead of wasting your time here you should be getting into politics and change the system. The rest is just bullshit and not worth anyone's time, because it's clear you didn't think any of it through.

H-haha I don't have any friends.

33% is not good enough for you? You are a fucking human garbage. Again, you fucks expect everything to be done for you. You are no men. Just like feminists you deny your responsibility as men to lead the pack and then wonder why women are going astray. You are numale spineless cucks. What happened this election is all going to be for nothing thanks to your sorry ass.

I might actually do that, if things continue on this path and we actually get a future I can believe in/work towards.
I was getting pretty blackpilled lately, suicidal even. There might just be some value in humanity after all.
Aside from that though, great fucking work everyone. Shadilay

Nigger if they voted Trump, that's one thing, but they still have overinflated egos and think each and every one of them can't settle for less than 1.80 or above height men well in their thirties that already make six digit salaries.

Don't worry I'll marry 3 to make up for masturbaters.
Keep jerking it.

Not to mention whether redpilled or not, their loyalty still is roughly at the level of on-first-sight-of-a-better-looking-guy-being-interested-in-a-fling-they're-gone-even-when-married-to-you

i'm mentally ill and basically autistic
be glad i can't attract women

Where can I meet some nice white women Holla Forums?

Now that America will become great again I don't mind marrying and seeding one and starting a nice family.

Haven't finished my degree. Can't make babbies if I can't be breadwinner

Outside.

Where outside?

Outside. Could be everywhere and anywhere. You will have to learn to be proactive. And most importantly you will have to learn to be in control. You are going to be the father of the family. Not just to your kids, but to your wife you. You need to have strong and firm believes that your wife. You will have to teach your wife that the rules are the rules.

That is psychologically damaging to a child for numerous reasons. You also can't disagree with proven fact.

Not really. I generally hate the people in this country. It took them over 2 decades to stand up to the globalist cabal past a point where it should have been obvious. The only reason white people are enjoyable to be around is everyone else except the asians are that much worse.

I can achieve a white majority by purging the rest. No I do not have a duty to procreate. We procreate because we will die. If immortality is going to be realized in our lifetime and if not life extension technology will be, then there is no reason for my to copulate. If I am immortal I do not need an heir.

That's a pretty lousy reason to make myself miserable. Give up what makes you happy because you will give up things to work all day for her, so that the life you enjoy which you won't be able to enjoy anymore can continue to exist.

Got to say fuck no to that user. If you want my signature or vote on a bill to begin artificial gestation for white people then I'm there, but forget about sacrificing everything just so I can't have this life.

You can't. Holla Forums deludes itself with the idea of the pure woman when in reality she has never existed. They don't understand that changing times have brought about changing circumstances and cultural indoctrination have made women absolutely useless.

Imagine though you do find one, you luck out, you've won the lottery. How are you going to keep her from being contaminated by the fucked up women? She'll naturally want to be around other woman or will be clingy leaving you not time for yourself. Want to know what kills a relationship, bitches telling your woman that she is miserable for being in a relationship.

"I want to party user"
"We're too young user"

then in a few years you see her post about how she threw away a good things chasing after what others told her she wanted. Women are that stupid and a lot of them voting for Trump isn't going to change the reality that this current generation of women are predominately worthless.

WHOS BEHIND THIS POST

I've never had women openly hit in me other than the qt Mexican girl I work with that got married to some fat ranchero blasting ultra beaner husband.
Other than that for some reason white women act like total spergs incapable of making eye contact or squeaking out more that three word replies to my attempts and conversation before blowing me off.
I can't tell if their being shy or just bitchy anymore and it's really starting to bug me.

Here we see the 'slut sympathizer' pouting Holla Forums with filth.

*they're

Thank you based and educated white women! We miss you too! We wont let you down!

It just sucks because I'm in Colorado and every woman smokes weed

absolutely DEGENERATE

Time to learn.

One reason, preserving the white race.

You live in a white society, you benefit from it. If you don't do anything to preserve it, you are a parasyte.

All the best. Give life another chance, have white babies and MAGA.

I'm 5'7
My gf is same height, obviously taller with heels.
Never a problem.
Also she's more right wing than me.

As long as you do it later.

Don't bitch. Re-educate. It is not that hard when you learn to do it. Ultimately every women wants a daddy to begin with. The lack of daddies is what put women in this crises of theirs.

So should I clean up women that smoke and everything?

Wew

The moment we behave like men and demand that whores stop whoring they will stop.

"Redpilled" doesn't undo the Cock Carousel.

Those are married women. They follow their husband's political views.

I DONT EVEN HAVE A BASED WHITE WOMAN PIC IN MY FOLDER

ALL WHITE WOMEN PICS ARE NEGATIVE

THE JEW TRICKED ME INTO THINKING THEY WERE TRAITORS

FUCK

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Holla Forums is typically right on most things, but ideologically they're obsessed with Traditionalism. Yes it worked, and fantastically, but the chances of recreating the system in modern times is non-existent. They'd be better off trying to come up with a modified version that fit today's cultural climate.

I am not against or for sluts. What a person does with their body is their own business. Personally I'd like a more down to earth girl myself that is family oriented.

Ditch liberalism it isn't attractive,work out get strong firearm up and be ready to defend your family at all cost as that is attractive to women regardless of their backward programming by (((them))) some things you can't brainwash out as millions of years of evolution can't be erased by some kikes media.GET A JOB then get a better job as there isn't a shortage of beautiful white women and know any disgusting whore that race mixes is not worthy of procreating and was genetically/mentally deficient in the first place because no sane white would have offspring with a shitskin.

Idunnotbelieveit.jpg

You will have to find for yourself how deep you can and/or willing to go.

Here are important things: respect. You need to be respected. You goal is to become the father they never had. It doesn't mean to get abusive with your power, which at this point you don't even have so it looks pathetic, but step by step put the rules in place. To have that work though you have to learn to slip it in not too forcefully, but also make it absolutely clear what the rules and limits of the relationship are. Don't ever let be yourself be dominated. Again it doesn't mean you have to act like a dick about every small thing, that is not going to be a fun life for either of you, but you have to be firm with the rules. Being firm is what wins you the respect. It makes you reliable. Being nice and lovely with her is the final winning card, but only because she has come to deserve it by sticking to the rules. She needs to understand that.

As you are inexperienced and haven't really felt authority before you will probably go overboard and look silly, but it is better to build the experience than sit and cry. You will get around it. And of course you don't have to deal with scummy behaviour. Not at all. It is a little tricky here, but the gist of it is to learn what to forgive and what not. As a rule mostly just don't. To actually win her respect you will have to be ready to put your foot down and turn away. You will likely have to do it several times with different women until you get good enough so you can implement the rules and the image of your strictness with them hard enough so the woman doesn't do anything that will make it necessary for you to leave immediately. And again, that "okay then, bye" expectation you will learn to built is what ultimately projects the image needed to be the authority in the relationship, that you are not just another weak willed numale that is just going to accept this or that. It is tricky. It is work. It will take time. But you will learn and achieve it. It means to built on your own character. To become a better more principled person yourself and then to take someone else in the right path.

If woman slut it out, they are less likely to emotionally bond with their husbands, which leads to high divorce rates.

Only because you are meek and scared of them.

OP is bullshitting. Trump didn't win the women vote but he did about the same as Mitt Rommey.

Not an argument

Cool board meme but it's not based in reality, fucking retard.

Overall, that's practically a coin toss. I think a better example would be to look at the districts in your state.

Most young white women voted Hillary.

I'm not going to marry a 50 year old, sorry.

But it is. You can't find a woman, because you are scared of them. You are not being a real man. You are weak, yet blame others for the patriarchy being gone when you are not patriarchal yourself. Trump can't try and fix the economy and the demographics, but with numales like you nothing will happen.

Good luck with your divorce cuckie!

Ebin.

White knight omegacuck detected. Try lifting, faggot.

Knowing how to take control and be a man is white knighting. The new alpha is masturbating to cartoons and expecting everything to be given to you. But of course.

We just need to train all the betas to fight and sack a country just to take all their women as warbrides.
Rome did it to the Samnites because Latin women were cold sluts.

when you marry a woman (the right woman) you effectively redpill her. In fact my wife turned on a simple cartoon for our 2 yo. yesterday, the cat in the hat. She ended up shutting it off because she thought he cat sounded too gay and because they switched the white kid from the book to be a black kid. That made me smile.

Anyway, definitely get married and have kids but don't be in a rush. do it when you're ready to be a good dad.

All the women in my town are fat liberal dykes so fuck off I'm much better off single.

really this
Women get fundamentally broken by the time they're 18 in this society

I always sperg out incompany of womens.

Oy vey. user, don't you know that all women are man-hating feminists? Join your local MGTOW chapter to learn more.

Uhh… I have autism. I legitimately cannot read body language. Period. I've had "friends" ask me why I didn't ask women out (on multiple occaisions), and get mad at me because I was completely oblivious to their flirting.

I tried going to group therapy to "meet more people, maybe find the right girl". I end up thinking those autists are fucking retarded, and wonder if I'm the only autist that can't stand other autists. Then there's the fact that every single autistic female I've met was fucking tumblr dyke / furfag / genderqueer / make-up-some-other-random-bullshit-tier.

I'm afraid I'm foreveralone.jpg, and I don't even know the appropriate feels.

You know what, if you can get trump and congress to ban the DULUTH model, remove VAWA, and overturn Roe Vs. Wade, you would be making a good case.

If there are opportunities to vote them down, then it's a very solid start. Women have much to gain with them still in effect. If they can take these opportunities and not get shamed to hell and back, what's to stop them?

You stop those 3 things, then we can talk.

Me too and sometimes when they touch me in a flirty way like on my lower back I jump away.
The feeling is just too intense and I start making myself angry and miserable to compensate instead of understanding my own sexual attractiveness to women.
So now I just try not to think of it and work on self improvement.

Nice try. Now that Trump is elected, he will make anime real. 2D waifus for everyone.

I'm in Canada. Women here wanted Hillary to be president solely because she's a women. Not even joking, I overheard women say it. Nearly all of them here are feminists or some form of SJW. The effect of the Lugenpresse in Canada is unreal.

That, and I also have Schizoid Personality Disorder so I don't feel the need for social interaction.

(checked)

You got that right.

You can find apolitical women.

And sex is good. Women company is good. Just try it.

Big revelation here: nobody is born with the skill of attracting women. You develop it by fucking up. Accept that you'll fuck up plenty of times, learn from your mistakes, you'll be fine.

Keep trying. You'll have to through plenty of women. You will get rejected, often for no good reasons. I went through the same, everyone does. You'll get the right one.

My gf is more right wing than me.

See above, there are plenty that either voted Trump or don't care about politics. Both are good to have white babies.

jewgle Trump girls

Whites will colonize Mars.

I need to teach you how to pick up the right women. I'm probably making a thread about that tomorrow if you guys want.

At that is why you should preserve it. Also 2 decades isn't even that much by politics time.
I get you are quite the asocial type. It's fine, I can't stand people either. And that includes most of my fellow white countrymen. However, I noticed and so you did, that living in a white country is far better than living in a multiculti nightmare. You can't stand people in the first one? The second is much worse. You know it.

And immortality isn't likely to be achieved in our life time at all. That's just excuses.

My excuse is I am utterly, completely broke.

I've been getting more confident with women but the fact I've started balding has really hit my confidence, any advice?

How bald?

If it gets too bad, I'd say shave completely. It's accepted as a look, it'll take a worry off your mind.

I don't even know what these feels are

why did you break up?

not too bad, it's receding and just become noticable, I'm going to go to the barbers this weekend and get it cut short. It still sucks though, I'm only 22

As much as i hate to recommend the chemical jew, propecia may be something to look into. I've been on it for five or so months now and have noticed my hair has been growing back thicker and stronger than before. I was fortunate in that i dont have any sideeffects that some get. That or as the other user said, just shave your head.

I had a friend that started getting grey by the age of 15-16.

Must have really sucked to be him tbh, so there's worse out there. By 20 he started balding big time, shaved completely, he's fine now. Don't worry about it.

What if I find extended close contact with other human beings revolting on a deep spiritual sense, user?

What are the PUA tricks to approach random women from the street?

My faith in white women has been restored. I never wanted to hate them, but the media told me they hated us. I love my beautiful white women.

Yes it is, you fucking faggot. It was that way for centuries prior to the feminism meme.

Complement them but dont be an awkward faggot about it. Usually gets the ball rolling. If they look ho'ish complements wont work because they're only interested in being a degenerate whore.

Here, have a few MAGAettes.

if there's something you should have learned is that mainstream media are liars

where are their polls now?

jewgle women against feminism, have a good laugh, those are what the majority think
much less than you think, sluts go for sugardaddies in the end anyway you don't want those

I never tried any, nor I approach random women on the street, because your success/failure rate is going to be abysimal.
The only good PUA thing is the book The Game which was written by one of the few guys who has a brain among them and indeed is not a PUA any longer.

exactly

I don't know it it's true or not, but I heard that people are balding, because they don't brush their hair anymore. Brushing your head correctly is supposed to massage the scalp and spread the natural oil all over the hair. People need to brush their kids' hair.

You’re mentally ill.

it's bullshit, it's genetic

don't fight it, embrace it

nah man, I've decided I'm not going to fight it and besides, I've heard the side effects can really fuck you up

Pic related begs to differ

Not so sure about that but is it just me or a more people balding than before? I've even noticed some girls hair thinning

shave your head and see if you have the skull shape to pull it off, then you'll feel a lot more confident once you realize women don't really fixate on being bald as much as you think they would - at least a decent woman worth marrying wouldn't.

Fair enough, and it definitely can… my buddy tried taking it and it literally turned his dick limp. Couldnt get chub. So he stopped and everything went back to normal, now he just shaves his head.

Oh look a landwhale nobody wants.

archive.is/yajYX
archive.is/Rhryq
archive.is/dt3Rl

Hating women is for CTR numales.
White women voted Trump.
There is no point in building that wall if you don't have white babies.

also I hope she fucks a nigger, gets aids and dies

or the nigger rapes her and she dies

either or

She's 17 and is moving to commiefornia to get away from her abusive cuckservitive parents to her sisters custody. It sucks when the stream of life rips two people apart.

On the bright side to get my mind off of her I have a bastion of liberal tears, a hopeful future (Electrician so a Trump presidency is god tier for me), and a board of brothers to shitpost with.

M8 I'm autistic, withdrawn, jaded and unfun. I'll try talking but I've barely been able to resist killing myself until after the election.

I never lost faith in KEK and the God Emperor though, only in myself. Yesterday was the first I felt genuine euphoria and hope for the future in a long time, even though I personally will never get to experience it.

eh that sucks.

Try to keep in touch with her. What state are you in?

More pros:
-you are still young
-you are getting experience at your age, so it's unlikely you'll struggle like many older guys here

It'll suck for a bit, but you'll be fine.

~ara ara

I think after yesterday, you should give life a chance again.

Trump isn't going to do magic for you overnights though. You'll have to work on yourself.

What to work on:
-withdrawn and unfun
1) get cool hobbies
At least 1 sport and at least 1 intellectual. That makes you stand out for most women to begin with, either if they are looking for a sport type or intellectual type. Read history or whatever.
It'll also cheer you up.

2) Talk to people. Online it'd be a good start if you haven't talked to anyone for years. Once you improve yourself via point 1, it'll build your persona, help you define your values.

3) You are clearly depressed. Seek a psychiatrist, get help, possibly meds. I was suicidal for over a year. I'm doing fine now. It was a long process, be patient with it.

4) Job Market, this is probably the hardest one considering the distaster Obama did. Any help anyone can give you is fine. If not, do at least bartending for now.

I have autism too. I studied nonverbal language harder than I did for my degree, I practiced on anybody who gave me the time of day (mostly dudes, because the anxiety I experienced when talking to girls made my attempts useless for learning anything), I exhausted myself trying to consciously compute what normalfags do subconsciously. I trained myself to do things others take for granted (like looking somebody in the eye) but which where completely contrary to my instincts. After a few years of that regimen, when I thought I wasn't doing so bad and could almost pass for normal since I had made many male friends, I decided to go around and talk to women. I figured it shouldn't be that much different.

Complete disaster. I looked at it like just another learning experience. I wasn't out trying to fuck a girl a night nor was I using game, I talked to them like I assumed normal human beings talk to each other. The anxiety gradually lessened and I managed to talk to them just fine.

They rarely even gave me the time of day, and the women I actually managed to attract (ie date) turned out to be predatory cluster B types who could smell my naivety a mile away and attempted to use it for their own attention needs.

I wasn't doing anything different, I just learned guys have a greater tolerance for outliers. They can see past the surface and tolerate it not being perfect if you have something worthwhile to offer. Girls cannot.

I thought I was doing pretty good but the truth was that I was only slightly less retarded than the average autist. No matter how I tried to observe movement and facial expressions and tried to decipher them I still missed or misinterpreted the majority of the clues and I came out of 30 minutes of social interaction almost as exhausted as if I had studied for 10 hours straight. It's just that guys didn't care much if I fucked up because they could see I was still a worthwhile person to know due to shared interests or whatnot, but women just cared about how they would be perceived if they were seen with an obvious sperg like me.

My parents kept trying to push me to go to autism therapy groups and shit like that because they wanted me to have friends "like me" and they thought I could meet an autistic girl and settle. But no, I hate autists too, I hate them more than I hate normalfags. I hate them because they don't give a shit. I know that I'm socially retarded and that I'm wearing an ill-fitting mask, but at least I'm making the effort. The autists we're likely to meet in group therapy are the kind who just don't care. They wear their autism on their sleeve and more or less become inferior knock-offs of Chris-chan. They've been told by therapists since their early age that there's nothing wrong with "being themselves", so they become batshit insane. I'm a bit jealous because on some level it has to be nice to do whatever the fuck you want and have zero self-awareness, but I'm mostly disgusted.

I swear I have met an autist girl who has a shit ton of experiences similar to you.
She's rather redpilled too. Polish, votes Korwyn.

Kind of a shame it's that hard for you guys, because I notice there are a lot here.

M80 i'm tall dark and handsome have a big dick but i'm also a poor neet and extremely shy & autistic to the point that tons of molten spaghetti come out of my pockets just when a somewhat attractive female is even near.
It just was not meant to be…

Just slammed the door and left without saying anything.

Look my man, one of the things about communication between "normal" people is that it's spontaneous and not forced. I know you probably got made fun of for being so weird as a kid, but it is glaringly obvious to everyone you talk to that you're forcing every single word out of your mouth, and "practicing" on them. People like neither one of those things. Just accept your autism and do what comes natural to you, you will eventually find a few people who don't mind.

I know you probably won't believe me, but just try that for a few weeks, and if it doesn't work you didn't have anything to lose anyway. Seriously man, I'm begging you. I know a few autistics, and the ones who just do their own thing are way more tolerable than the social robots.

All you need is to make experience talking to girls.

And be fine with the fact that you are going to fuck up a ton of times, embarass yourself, ruin relationships with good girls etc.

The rules are the same though: find out what makes you valuable as an individual and partner.
Get good hobbies. Interests define you as a person, shared interests help you finding a partner.

I got to know my gf because she's Ukrainian/Russian and I knew a lot about the Rus principalities and how Russia became Orthodox. She drooled over me because of that.

I'm marrying your mom next Sunday, OP.

checked for double dubs of truth

But… but… but… I already have a wife and white babies user. Should I get a second wife and have more white babies?

don't be a mudslime

VA, so it's the worst possible state.
tfw we got cucked blue thanks to our governor

We're planning on staying in touch though, so who knows.

She was my first so it's hard but you're right, I'm still young. I guess it's all perspective.

The problem with those numbers is that they don't separate 65+ yr. old white women and 18-29 y/o white women. Younger white women are extremely pozzed, and the numbers only look this way because older white women skew it that way.

You wish, goy.

true but young people in general tend to be more leftwing and become more redpilled as they grow up

You don't have to get married in order to be with a white woman and have white children. Problem solved.

These are the elderly ladies (mothers) who voted Trump.
All the hip and modern cunts voted Shillary.

don't be a fucking single parent degenerate

You realize this says 4 in 10 white women are communists?

I'm working on losing weight and getting the skills to get a career so I can gtfo of commiefornia. Until then women are off the table.

it also means that 6 out of 10 are good

stop looking at the less than half empty part of the glass

I'm overweight and a broke college student.
Thankfully I'm working hard on both and I'm not going to give up or settle when it comes to women.

Don't you want a career and to fuck as many women as possible? Why do you hold women to different standards?

Dude, I'm 26. I have tried everything. Obviously the reason I turned to years of training myself to act contrary to every instinct I have is because "being myself" has never worked.

If I were "being myself", I would approach people with a monologue on either IPA or Roman history, ignoring every indication that they are bored with the conversation, looking at either my feet, their nose or the wall behind them. I would push my current needs and desires on them, because I'd assume that everyone wants or needs the same things as I do. Those are my instincts.

It's okay though. Through trial and error I have at least learned what kind of lifestyle is conducive to my mental well-being. Straining myself to attempt to be one of you doesn't work well and makes me unhappy, and "being myself" is worse, but only because it doesn't work at all and that makes me even more unhappy.

So I have chosen to drop out. I dropped out of college and I'm studying a trade, which I will practice for a few years before buying land in the rural north, as far away from people as possible yet at a practical distance in case of an emergency, to build myself a small compound and live self-sufficiently by growing, hunting and fishing my food, having my own power grid and water collection system, a septic tank, etc. It is the only way I'll be able to "be myself" without facing disapprobation (and thus a hit to my happiness) for doing so. I would like a woman to accompany me but that is unlikely. I will probably live and die alone, which is no big deal because autism is probably genetic (a lot of males on my mother's side had shown signs of having it) and I wasn't keen on transmitting this shit to another generation anyway.

I wish you luck in finding women and reproducing to save the white race, but my line probably ends with me. One thing I have learned with experimentation is to keep my options open, and as I will have Internet access even in my neck of the woods, it's not entirely impossible that I will meet a girl who will like me and for whom the self-sufficient lifestyle would be an option. But honestly, what are the odds?

How 'dark' exactly?

Like I said I'm working on it. After I'm done I intend to have at least five children.
I will also need to stop being a NEET, but I'm working on that too.

No, it says 5 in 10 are good, and 1/10 unknown

Every time I say what I said people assume I'm talking about single parenthood.

You can have a white woman and white children and raise them together WITHOUT GETTING LEGALLY MARRIED. Is that so hard to understand or are people really that fucking dense?

>>>/r9k/

I have no problems talking to women. The problem is that I'm essentially body-language blind. Telling a girl you are interested in her simply does not work because women don't think logically. Explaining complex emotions with words to a women is just a futile attempt at communicating something a simple gesture apparently communcates.

I am just simply oblivious to the gestures when women use them on me, and because I'm blind to them I obviously don't project them either. Hence I'm fine being foreveralone.jpg. I'm sure it would feel nice to have a women love me, and then be ok not touching me after fucking. To have a women receive love and affection through 90% words and only 10% touch and 0% non-verbal communication. Every sexual relationship I've been in ended because my girlfriend just simply didn't understand that I don't like being touched to the point sex is more uncomfortable than I think it's worth for the 3 sec orgasm I get for going through it all.

It's a blessing, and a curse I suppose.

I started balding at 18 but I'm lucky in that I can grow a wicked beard.

Shave your head, lose your feelings towards your hair and stop thinking it's something you need. If you can, grow a beard out if it suits you. Get more fit and people will not give a fuck. I used to think I'd never get over it, I'm 23 now and have zero worries about my balding.

Nothing worse than a balding guy not shaving his head. makes you look 15 years older.

Well I'm glad you're not miserable. Good luck man, hope you find an autistic qt some day

JUST DO IT

Common law marriage only applies in certain states (and Canada) so avoid those places. And as long as you vet her enough show her her place and be a strong man, you will be less likely to separate and lose your child.

by that point they're useless as wives and mothers

Quebec has no common law marriage.

"Being yourself" doesn't mean speaking whatever comes to your mind, but simply not coming off as a tryhard. In dates, it's not doing whatever it is that PUAs do. In gatherings, it's not saying "HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW KIDS?" on contact.

Being a good conversationalist is hard, regardless of autism. But you'd have to at least dabble in whatever is most likely floating over people's minds (some tv series, pop culture, news) instead of some deeply specialized field. Talking about what you do, for example, is anathema unless you're talking with someone from the field. But it's up to you whether you'd want to take the effort to chase fads a little bit.

But I'm slightly younger and not much of a social person either. So take these with a grain of salt.

I don't trust them. With how my older sister acted towards guys and how my mom acted around the topic of love I can't trust them. Then again I live in california so it's not likely to find a good one to begin with. When the only girls to even show some interest are Hispanic, it doesn't give confidence to me that white women care. If I were anywhere else you would have a point. I want to move, but I'm worried that a part of California would move with me to that new state

Depends on location. At my college I have not met a single woman who is not extremely liberal. Right now I'm working on becoming a better man, the kind of man that God intended males to be. That means no anime, video games, porn, or masturbation. It's helped me so much already. I will get married before I turn 30, I can assure you of that.

To be honest, for many of us it's probably better if we don't reproduce. The white race doesn't need more quiet/awkward/weird kids. The chads will have large families and their genes will determine the nature of the future white race. And we will die off, and rightly so. I think white women have made it quite clear what traits are valuable and what are not.

There is no hope or future for us, but it is enough to see the kikes defeated. That's worth bringing about.

Don't be so sure. Women select for traits that were useful in the caveman era and earlier. It's not their fault, it's how they are wired.

I believe (I have no proof) that there are more "betas" now than in any other point in history because monogamy assured that awkward men also had their shot at furthering their genetic lineage. In many ways it is the awkward, quiet type who has built modern civilization, while the alpha-type became either "bad boys" or simply highly successful, depending on how well they were able to channel their energy towards productive pursuits.

Seriously, when will you guys stop spreading this lame meme?

If what you hard sell is so great, it would be self-evident and you wouldn't feel the need to hype it 24/7

Men don't need wives, nor do they need children.

Humans need sex. Alpha males will always outbreed the rest, regardless of race. Truth hurts, motherfuckers!