Hillary gets more votes than Trump

Would you still say the system is rigged in her favour?

Gas urself

Besides, I think you're overestimating how much of the US population lives in big cities

Democracy is pointless when your country is full of "minorities" and yes the system was clearly rigged for her - all msm were propagating her for free relentlessly while shitting on President Trump, even in my yuropoor country they were all over Clinton. just yesterday morning they had (((analysts))) with graphs shilling for Clinton's clear victory.

This exactly.

Fuck off loser. You lost.

Your T-level must be this high to vote.

full trumpcuck

I'm defecting to the countryside ASAP

They haven't even finished counting yet have they? Trump could still win the popular vote as well if so.

Of course being a Republic means that the popular vote means sweet fuck all.

gj on winning tho

We're a Republic and never were a democracy on a national level. As for Trump

This isn't the first time nor the last a candidate will win the electoral college and not the popular vote. It's happened 4 times and this will be the fifth. Anyone who thinks that the US is a democracy or that it should be can get the fuck out.

California, you know, the place where they allowed illegals to vote and Washington state, you know, the place where they do not check voter IDs. So yes, it is still in her favor and is just Soros trying to stir shit up in the very places where people are protesting, even though the protests started before the shift in the numbers you are commenting on.

Now say it with me now,
PRESIDENT TRUMP

Yes, because the popular vote was the vote that was rigged, you INSUFFERABLE RETARD.

No one cares who a bunch of illegal spics and fake dead people want in office.

Come to Hampstead, in Pender County. We voted for Trump!

We're a Representative Republic you retarded nigger, precisely to avoid mob rule from the proles.

TRUMP WON HA HA

Yes those votes are bullshit he was and is clearly more popular then her

this, when i went to bed he was about a million ahead in the popular vote

He was 1 million 200 thousands ahead where did those million votes even come from? Alaska

Oh so NOW its a problem

Obama let illegals vote.

That's like Britain saying; HEY AMERICAN, WOULD YOU LIKE TO ELECT OUR NEXT GOVERNMENT? After us you can vote in France, and then in China.

More than that, as they do not need ID they can vote as many times as they want. I could have driven around all day and cast as many ballots as I could get away with, each time giving a new name. Sure a few people might get suspicious, but you can always just go to another voting area.

God bless America!

basically this you fucking nu-male shill

You should be killing yourself, faggot. Not wasting your last, precious moments. You have no power here.

lurk moar newfag

Going to need my record corrected.
Please tell me when Congress changed the borders for Florida, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

niggers, mexicans, illegals
cool voter base bro

jkhkj

I know someone who cares.

Was this also how you guys reacted when UKIP got shit despite getting 13% of the vote?

This is statistics that are still ignoring the massive amount of polling fraud we know happening in CA, PA, NY, etc.

You faggots have spics voting five times. You still lost. Now you're trying to make it look like you have the popular vote to save face. Fuck right off.

You're misunderstanding my agenda
I'm from one of those irrelevant yuropoor countries, so I'm just following the election for laughing at the ridiculous electoral system, and all the dead people and non-americans voting only makes it better

I'll probably agree that Hillary not winning is the best for all of us

Yes.

He won the White vote.
The one that actually matters

GTFO

Yes.
Trump only won because of the overwhelming support he garnered. I figure that the Lefties inflated their votes by 25-50%.

Let's see what the post-election leaks reveal.

Gaston and Union Counties are close to charlotte but is fully American. Your choice friendo

And how many of those "votes" were actually cast illegally by immigrants in california and other places.

Even if there was zero institutional rigging the election was still rigged demographically against the true citizens we were simply able to overcome it.