Any supporter of Trump is a supporter of Zionism

Just a reminder that Holla Forums has backed the election of a pro-Jewish, pro-Israel president.

He even self proclaimed himself to be more pro-Israel than the former president and his opposing candidate.

You have literally contributed to a increase in Jewish control and propaganda.

Congratulations

Here's some key quotes from Trump's speech at the The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) conference he attended earlier this year during his presidential campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.710188
time.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.752088
redefininggod.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=q-pUHYXRvIk&ab_channel=1791L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit we shoulda voted for hillary!

thanks for correcting the record

how are you fucks still being paid when Trump won with 320 electoral votes

Dear faggot(op) kill yourself
Thanks

this sarcastic cognitive dissonance

second post in and Holla Forums is using it's best argument tools

Reminds me of that time Leonidus got cucked by Xerxes.

Oh wait.

Seriously when does your paycheck get cut, end of the week?

sage

This is a troll. Ignore it.

funny that, i have always maintained that Holla Forums are spreaders of Jewish politicised feminist propaganda

Good call bro. What would have happened to Trumps campaign if he said anything negative towards Israel?

I watched shittons of Trump rallies and he never ever mentioned isreal or the jews. If he loved the kikes so much, he would be praising them all day long, after all that's what every (((republican))) has been doing for decades.

Gas yourself CTR, you're fired already.

Hillshills so stumped they are starting to spam Holla Forums
SAD!

or

America need a change, and Hillary was no change at all.

Trump will make america great again for all americans. Not just north americans.

The good news OP is that the shill argument can't be used now that Trump is in. Now we just wait to see just how Jewish controlled he really is, the biggest question being will he put American Jews first for globalist Jews first.

It's possible Trump get's wrapped up in the jewish war lies, but we know for a fact that Clinton and Bush would have dived into them.

Thanks for correcting the record, faggot.

wtf am I even reading

instead he performs tricks for them like a good little lap dog

how do you know that behind the scenes he hasn't already made deals to come through on his pro-Israel stance? because i think it would be safe assumption that he has after he has explicitly stated that he is for a strengthening of relations

autism

VADEO GAEMS
A
D
E
O

G
A
E
M
S

I told you before Holla Forums, you will hang first.

ignoring the elephant in the room

he literally openly stated at a conference that he pro-Israel

what more do you want?

I'm pro-isreal too. I want all the kikes to go to isreal.

therefore they are pro-Israel and pro feminism

The election's over, CTR. Are you just shitposting now out of despair?

Wtf can i change my vote to #ImWithHer i hate trump now

shh

your lord and saviour trump doesn't like antisemitism

that word is offensive to a minority demographic

see

How are your kids, Sinead?

How do you people still get paid 10 shekels per post? Get outta here!

see

Trump Wins Over AIPAC Audience With Strong pro-Israel Stance

haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.710188

Read Donald Trump’s Speech to AIPAC

time.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/

Yes, that's why all the kikes were kvetching about Trump being annuda Hitler who would bring about six gorrillion Shoas and pogroms.
And if I am not mistaken, was the Aipac speech also where he said that he did not need (((Their))) money?
He called out Soros and the globalists and caused the yids to name themselves
I know you wanted to wait for Hitler, but I'm just happy that we will not be having an Australia style gun ban here

how about some actions that help israel and hurt white people

wait… you're the same dumbfuck who has been ignring this obvious truth for months, maybe a whole year now. filtered and reported

Caresser of rectums last post?

see

False m8, post the copypasta anyway.

see

For Jews worse than hating Jews is to be against Jewish policies. That's why the establishment climbers name themselves whenever Trump talks about "globalist bankers" or "corrupt system".

sure sure sure
don't be salty

He isn't perfect but he is waaaay better that the alternative
If you're still crying about him winning your intentions are other

wtf i hate trump now

>They are still trying

literally admitting that you think being more pro-Jewish is a good thing

This is what intensen cynicism does to you. Take note, Holla Forums. Don't be a defeatist faggot. It leads to watching men fuck your wife.

What kind of newfaggot would bump this?

see

wtf I hate Trump now

Thanks for (((correcting the record))), OP.

hillary wasn't?

he wasn't supposed to win, THEY didn't wanted him there

he may have some connections because he moves within those levels of money

and now we enjoy everyone panic

We could only choose a jew or the antichrist. We chose. We did what most do in elections - we chose who seems to be the lesser of two evils.

As long as jews have their power crippled in america by having Trump mess with their powerstructure I don't see how he's a zionist.

I want to nuke Israel like any other bad goy, but if my country wasn't riddled with jewish influence in high places I don't think I would have a reason to want that

If he doesn't want to fight their wars that's a good thing, and not a zionist thing.

Requesting the "If you support Hitler you're a zionist" pics

funny how this sentiment wasn't mentioned once when i created a similar thread on Holla Forums about this back when he first made the speech and it promptly got deleted.

it's almost as if Holla Forums literally has been shilling for a pro-Zionist candidate, and now the war has been won, they are happy to admit that they have screwed everyone over

still implying that the more pro-jewish you are the better

and where are we going to be when he doesn't deliver on any of his promises, and just perpetuates the current control structure, like every good goy president before him?

Trump is just a step in the RIGHT direction, he's moving the Overton Window for us. With him posting things like nigger crime statistics he's helping us win. He's not our Führer, but he'll unknowly help us get one. This is the point where our struggle really gets hard, single handedly electing a man is nothing to what we must do now.

You base that on…? Oh thats right, nothing.

this literally makes me think this has all been one massive blue pill of ignorance to get people to vote and be complicit in the crimes of the control system who would otherwise be too subversive to do so

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.752088

thoughts?

oh i don't know

the fact that he has affirmed he allegiance with Zionist interests?

Do you really expect Holla Forums to look at this with clear eyes? We've been invaded by r_thedonald faggots and 4cuck.

I voted God Emperor but decided to search Donald Trump President Israel and those were the results

look at it through the same eyes I did, I am still certain we made the right decision but still troubling

sage

he never would have won GOP nomination if he said he was not in favour of isreal.

Explain what he's said he wants to do that furthers the zionist agenda.

And please tell me about someone who has spoken like this in the political scene in recent memory

It's pandering. You'll find just as many cherrypicked quotes from him saying that Jewish influence is rampant in the US and the world itself.

you're right, OP but it's victory day and everyone is just happy we won.
don't expect any serious criticism of trump until the euphoria has worn off.

Shillary is jewish cancer too and CTR at this point is dead, we need to burn down the system so new White ethno state rise from it's ashes

why are you guys afraid to look critically at the candidate we elected? I was curious and found that article this morning.

"I'm certain that President-elect Trump and I will continue to strengthen the unique alliance between Israel and the United States, and bring it to new heights," he added.
President Reuven Rivlin also congratulated Trump.
“I want to congratulate President elect Donald Trump, his family, and all the American people who have once again shown the world it is the greatest democracy.”
“I hope together Israelis and Americans can grow our innovation and cooperation, which are the fruits of liberty, and equality. God bless you, Mr. President,” Rivlin added.
read more: haaretz.com/israel-news/1.752088

Be graceful. Just accept you lost. There's no reason to be upset.

Threads like this are pointless at this time. A major blow has been struck at a disgusting representative of all that is wrong in Western politics. A guy got elected on an anti-globalist and somewhat nationalist platform. If nothing else, it is a symbolic victory.

If you want to be useful, then start making well-constructed, non-antagonistic threads discussing appropriate responses should Trump start actively cucking or failing to reduce current cuckery levels to Israel.

Did you really expect responses other than you see in this thread? A lot of our new posters are 90 IQ redditors. They are monkey see, monkey do.

You have to go back to the drawing board and rethink your framing of the issue. Trump cucking to Israel is a legitimate danger. He is surrounded by kikes. But you have to be more persuasive. Haven't you learned anything from Dilbert man? Really, Holla Forums's next great crusade should be making sure Trump is under constant heavy pressure to not cuck to kikes.

This really is the worst time to start such a crusade though. For now just celebrate the defeat of the avatar of feminism, BLM, fags, cronyism, war, etc etc etc. Bath in the ocean of SJW, cuck and traitor tears.

It's like I said, most of the people here came from r_thedonald and 4cuck. Oldfags are constantly drowned out by these memeing fucks who fail to take a critical eye to anything. Watch as one of them will call me CTR.

Hillary would have condemned civilization to nuclear annihilation in less than 4 years. Everything about her behavior and her past along with current geopolitical tensions screamed nuclear war had she won. The world just dodged a nuclear tip bullet, for now.

At the very worse case, we've bought ourselves more time to influence things by having Trump win. That is why that even with this victory, the efforts to continue redpilling the public cannot relax for even a moment.

TL;DR: Take what you can work with while there's still have the time to do so.

Trump won't burn down the system.

And if the Jews were so much in control then why did this happen? why.. Because they allowed it to happen. You guys accomplished this way too easily. Did you not think that they allowed it to happen? That this is their entire plan all along.

Either that or Pol was completely full of shit when they said the Jews controlled America. Which one is it?

I'm going with the first one. They ALLOWED this result.

you're right we should have voted for the whore who would have unleashed and enabled all the jewish policies that are currently destroying western civilization instead of the guy who was just pandering to them

kill yourself

I'll add too, I'm happy the Clintons will never see politics again. They were cancer.

redefininggod.com/

This website outlines what has happened so far in our current political system. It goes into detail on how Trump is controlled OP and why he was chosen. It's a good read.

This has been impossible since halfway through the election. We had threads on Michael Glassner, Steven Mnuchin and others who funded Trump and those threads were either spammed into oblivion or deleted by the mods. I don't think we talked about Pence's career in the Middle East at all. I'm assuming the mods aren't cucks and it was just friendly fire, but now that we "shifted the Overton window" it's probably important to see just what kind of golem we elected.

You're saying it as if it's just us and the jews fighting. There are many players. Trump isn't a harmless puppy.

We should also work towards further fracturing Liberal groups. This election gives us the opportunity to direct their hate towards their own 'fucking white males'. Once they oust these individuals, their ability to strategize diminishes greatly. We can redpill and hopefully get them on our side.

See

Very true, it's an unfortunate side effect of what is happening all over in that people are increasingly insulated and polarized, I have been on chans since I was literally 12 years old and what was this?? and I still love the ridiculous nature of boards like this but it increasingly tends toward a circlejerk where no one takes any post seriously that doesn't expressly support their prior views, especially on pol.

I don't know the depths of Trump's connections to :^) but it is possible we were played, I don't want to entertain such ideas without good reason but I am critical of every supposed fact brought before me, I don't trust amg god emperor just because kek willed it.

How many times do we have to say it? Someone we know that will sell us out, vs someone who might not. This was once in a lifetime choice to get an outsider that wasn't a globalist. Our work isn't done, but the other choice was hillary, this is a no brainer.

Again, the timing is very important.

Posting this now just looks like butthurt. Be alert to jump on future opportunities. Start thinking of how you will effectively counter "Thanks for correcting the record" and "you have to go back".

I said crippled. He has attacked many of the typical jewish institutions of control, most notably the media machine.
Please link me to where he says he's pro shitskin immigration. He wants a wall to stem the tide of spics and the mudslime ban. So when he says " we want legal immigrants " that just sounds like something you say so people won't take what you said out of context and call you an extremist

Also, filtered fucking tripfag

Even if Trump is working with the kikes, what matters is what it looks like to the average voter. The Overton window has been shifted, that was a first step.

Now what is our next step?

All I need to hear really, its the only reason you guys supported him because it was your only shot.

Hope it pays off.. But I'm doubtful. Trump isn't the most reliable nor the more trustworthy person with his conduct. That said he is way more so than what the Clintons were.

He managed to at least post-pone world war 3. So that's great and all. But I really question where we go after this because it feels like Israels still calling the shots by this point. We'll see if he lives up to exceptions. I'm doubtful. He's got a lot to prove.

I think Holla Forums might've ruined me because I cannot get excited or hyped for anything anymore.

I think its just them using everything to their advantage really; it doesn't really matter if hes for or against Israel since they will just flip Trump's image on its head in order to profit off him, like Hitler. Of course, they've already tried, again and again on calling him "LITERALLY HITLER" so who really knows at this point and maybe its really just about how far we are willing to fight

now that sounds a lot like what Holla Forums should sound like at this point in time. Not the bullshit meme shit we're seeing in the other threads. I'm genuinely concerned because you guys didn't expect to win.. and I'm like where the fuck do we go now. We're in unknown territory and its scary as fuck. You guys didn't have a plan for victory and it shows. So I look forward to seeing what Holla Forums comes up with and I hope you all hold the god emperor accountable if he slips.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-pUHYXRvIk&ab_channel=1791L

Trump also "loves mexicans"

He has said repeatedly that he wants a big beautiful door in the wall that illegals can come back in legally. He has also referenced the "unfairness" of illegal immigration due to the fact other mexishits are in the waiting line and trying to come in legally.
illegal spics*. He doesn't care about legal non-whites
He no longer advocates a muslim ban, rather "extreme vetting" on countries that have histories of terrorism.

The entire point of this thread is to say that we aren't out of the woods yet and to not get complacent to all the redditornewfags. There's no point in figuring out counters to shitposting that will be irrelevant in a year. When Trump comes to make decisions on this, there will be threads about it.

Well the hope is that now people's minds are more receptive to redpilling efforts. So if a immense redpilling campaign can be done between now and inauguration day, you could immunize people to any potential kikery attempted. Bear in mind too, this very event would have shattered remaining confident in the mainstream media, which means a quickly growing vacuum is brewing. Seize on that new audience.

This is important. I know far left guys who are alienated from the left because of the wacky identity politics. They know I am a fascist, but I don't try to push my ideas down their throats. You find the areas they care about that mesh with your own (usually muslim trouble) and sympathize. You welcome them in. And while they are terrified of being open with their coworkers and "comrades", that friendly Nazi guy actually listens to what they say. The dumb shit you disagree with you gloss over. But the points where you agree you bond over and maybe feed a little bit of wrong think in. You get more flies with honey than vinegar.

Also, Holla Forums has been getting much better at false flags. We should be claiming to have infiltrated groups that we both have and haven't. We should start rumors that famous SJW X is actually one of us. We should infiltrate groups, then claim that our agent is one of us, and then "debunk" the theory. Make them eat themselves.

that doesn't mean peace. as long as Nato exists there cannot be peace with Russia. This is nothing more than temporary.

Demoralizing faggots deserve the death penalty.

OP is right, we should've waited for Hitler.

It's breathing room at least though.

See

Are these really your first posts ITT?

American politics is staged from top to bottom. It's worse than wrestling.

Israel's greatest ally: The illuminati puppet.

Hello Amhed you've just been reported.

Pretty much this.

No, I just made the one shitpost. First post was another user.

Well that depends if he delivers on

If those go trough we have our guy.I think the direction he is heading in is good.But to go the lengths some people go with this quasi-personality cult of GAWD EMPRAH,SAYVYR OF WEST and so on,no, his actions must prove it.

What a shitty fucking shill you are, kike.

Also the entire 4D chess thing,its the same as Putins "Realpolitik" often advertised here.It requires massive amounts of disbelief suspension and i dont buy it.Now that he is in place its time to push the hardest to get him at least in the jews way.

He got the kikes to out themselves. That's more than we could have asked for a fee years ago. We're he to backstab us and maintain the status quo, it would still be a net gain.

and

m8, I dearly wish that was true. I promise you that a year from now these idiots will still be responding to all criticism of Trump with "you have to go back!". If you complain about invading Iran, people will call you CTR.

Simply pointing out the facts of the kikes around Trump will achieve nothing, especially right now.

Again, think of how you are going to redpill all these newfags who have no idea who Dr. Pierce is. And again, doing it right now will just make people dig their heels in.

holy fuck the salt keeps flowing

>namefagging

Have you seen the video where Trump calls out our "allies" for supporting ISIS. "You know who they are, but I'm not gonna say it."

You can't in any way imagine that this guy, who bent the GOP over and fucked it in the ass isn't refilled about the situation. Why do you think he's going isolationist? He knows the kikes are responsible for making America globalist.

You're retarded, or ignorant.

The 9/11 report was a total fabrication. Stop sniffing glue you airhead. Releasing more fiction won't bring anything to light. 9/11 was an inside job, a pretext for war in the middle east and the "lost" & "classified" 9/11 report pages are nothing but lies, just like everything else.

Seems like this thread became a salt mine all on its own. I love it.

The question is: Why is your salt not flowing?
Donald has praised his golfing buddy's wife already and said that she did great work for america. He won't prosecute her, your "god-emperor" fantasy is falling apart in front of your eyes you larping faggot.