HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hillary Clinton had concession speech ready… but was too upset to give it

Hillary Clinton had her concession speech prepared - she just never thought she’d need to read it out loud.

archive.fo/U4mbL

CNN just announced she'll be speaking at 9:30 AM EST, so in about an hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/796265092572737536
twitter.com/mtracey/status/796265357589749760
youtube.com/watch?v=jxTJ7JCBLfg
youtube.com/watch?v=H7d-eYawlRI
abcnews.go.com/video/embed?id=14476486
liveleak.com/view?i=164_1326125398
liveleak.com/view?i=164_1326125398>>8163764

archive.is/4Wl0t
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/2016/11/09/watch-live-hillary-clinton-addresses-supporters-after-defeat/93532872/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatoday-newstopstories
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/watch-live-clinton-address-supporters-wednesday-morning/
youtube.com/watch?v=GEOb3Apxhyw
youtube.com/watch?v=b-B6AtuNlMY
youtube.com/watch?v=yKRQ4g2OArA
imgur.com
youtube.com/watch?v=42hKJgppgUM
abcnews.go.com/Live/video/special-live-1-14476486
livetvcafe.net/video/7RDR4DAYSBMO/Fox-News
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She was probably sobbing over the phone when she congratulated the Donald. Kek.

Enjoy the rest of that little life you got left pedo.

PANTS OF SHIT

Holy shit, wasn't that about the best time to be an American? No spics, niggers knew their place and the 60s cultural corruption hadn't happened yet. I'm so excited for you burgers.

FIRST MAGA
THEN MEGA

wait, didn't she already concede?

I acknowledge those digits and give homage to Holy Kek who grants you this prophecy, user.

In Trump's victory speech he said Hillary called him a moment ago. She didn't speak to public afaik.

This highlights her immense arrogance. All other candidates running in various sections of the election season announced their suspension or concession to their supporters, all she does is phone the winner and say "GG" and tells Pedoster to make her minions go away. Can't be bothered announcing anything, can't be bothered thanking her supporters, nothing. It really goes to show that all she wanted was the power, she didn't care one iota about her responsibility to the people who were voting her in.

Yes, but Podesta seemed really angry and wasn't ready at all to concede.

oh good, im glad i didnt miss it

I want her to fucking concede now.

REEEEEEEEE

I've been waiting all fucking night for her to pull some kike shit. I want to fucking sleep and celebrate.

The better question is: Where is she now?
She supposedly hasn't left the hotel room yet. Who wants to bet she'll soon be out of the country?

I bet she will fly to Qatar as soon as possible

No one will notice, either. She wasn't exactly very public during the whole election, avoiding press.

I think he was just in a rush. Didn't want to miss his flight to Qatar.

sheeeit

she's always been a sore loser, she pulled worse shit than Cruzmissle during the Obama primary in 08.

this just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter.

I can't wait for the wall

and to think some people almost rigged this sore excuse of canditate in
it's more blatant than ever that person like her could never lead a country
she is utterly incapable of taking any kind of responsibility

i hope it has solar panels, wind turbines or some eco shit so liberals have to begrudgery admit its a good thing for the planet

It's gonna be tremendous

Here's hoping that the first female president will be Ivanka Trump

Imagine the reaction to that!

Beautiful, just like those digits. Double dubs

PROTEST OUTSIDE US EMBASSY IN LONDON TONIGHT!!!!!!

Just shows she is unfit to be president imo

Feels informs her decisions.

Hail lord empereor trump

Hillary's speech just got delayed by an hour.

She had to go to bed, lol.

Then have a protest outside ecuadorian embassy. WTF

Wasn't that supposedly in one of Trump's hotels or campaign buildings?
If so I cannot fucking wait for it to start. I'll move to Texas RIGHT FUCKING NOW to be apart of building that magnificent structure.

They are feverishly pumping her full of drugs so she can be somewhat coherent

She's good looking but she has shown to not even be half as conservative as pence

CAN'T WAKE UP.

They can't wake her up. The stress got to her. She's in a fucking coma.

She would win, too, because she is smart and men would vote for her on the hotness factor alone.

Followed by Eric, then Baron and then Trump`s grandson.

God fucking dammit, I've been up since yesterday. Just hurry the fuck up you windbag.

Oh I know that. But who knows what she'll be like after seeing how Donald has made America great again.

She fell asleep.

Daily reminder that she is [u]Jewish[/u]

It's funny to joke about it, but she's a converted Jew, with a Jewish husband and three half-Jewish children. If you want a white woman as president, she's gotta be a real right-wing nationalist.

The liberal media keeps repating that she was defeated because of misogyny. They're too dumb to realize that her being a woman wasn't the salient factor. It's that they ran possibly the most corrupt woman possible.

She was never in it for the people, only herself.

Or Epstein's pleasure island. Anywhere outside U.S. legal jurisdiction.

You have to go back.

I don't think she really gives a shit about Judaism. It was basically an arranged marriage to the jew for power and influence.

chimps chimping out

She's taking another nap. It's the pneumonia, lad, and the Russians.

Someone wake this bitch up, Podesta left her in the dead of night and is en route to Qatar.

Isn't Epstein's Island in the Bahamas?

Why won't the fucking witch just let me go to bed? Why is she prolonging her humiliation?

It's like a band-aid. Rip it off, and get it done with! You'll be all the better for it!

hahahhahahaha
hahahah
hahahhaha

marvellous.
Now they should all be executed, and their bodies left on stakes outside of every major city and along every major highway.

Kek. He spoke for about 1 minute, seemed like he was on a hurry to catch a plane ride or something. All those Clinton supporters were fully cucked.

you're damn right it is

US Virgin Islands (Little St. James Island)

The high point of american life and comfort.

Onwards to the 1950s.
50 years further back wouldn't hurt either.
When neither women nor farm machinery could vote.

Nope, US Virgin Islands.

https:[email protected]/* */,-64.8048655,13.75z

She got a full night's sleep. They're probably dragging it out hoping so many Trump supporters drop dead from lack of sleep.

Looks like she's going to Libya :^)

Nah, they'll find her rotting corpse in a dumpster behind Comet Ping Pong and then they'll blame Russians for it.

twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/796265092572737536

Thoughts on this?

Never trust a kike

This is one of the few liberal journalists who actually did a decent job at reporting on the election, especially during the later months.

twitter.com/mtracey/status/796265357589749760

sure would cause a lot of triggering though

She wanted the Presidency. The people were merely an obstacle.

Useful idiots, like always, get used and discarded. But like good cucks, after their usefulness expired last night, they went home when pedophile Podesta commanded.

Not genetically, she's a hu'white gal.

There was also one other guy who fucking rode the bitch

(CHECKED)

Nice double dubs.

I know people who voted for Trump just because people were annoyed by all the retards spouting "drumpf" over and over again thinking that it was funny like five year old retards. It wasn't even funny the first time once you fucking learn Trump's family name hasn't been Drumpf for over 400 FUCKING YEARS and language worked way different back then to the point if you listened to a person speak English centuries ago, they'd be unintelligible to modern English speakers. So fuck you retards with your unfunny jokes. We just wanted to eat our lunch between classes not listen to your shitty unfunny jokes or whatever other bullshit you got off that cringe weasel numale looking four eyed loser muh current year man.

That would be justice. With a ping pong paddle in her shit covered slit and rectum.

Watching the Young Turks from Last night, pure entertainment.

She hasn't made a speech because she's packing her bags. As we speak she and Bill are preparing for their grand escape.

fuck them
I hope it has cameras everywhere, its 50 feet high and is covered with barbed wire, ugly barriers and mounds of sand, M2 machine guns, grenade launchers, huge spot lights, sniper towers, all that shit

Noice

Global conquest is now inevitable.

I want the wall to have electrified gilded parts to tempt spics to grab them and fry themselves

now is when we stamp on trump's balls for not being right-wing enough - including surrounding himself and his family with jews.

He needs to go back to reddit

You're misconstruing my point entirely. Fuck kikes.

Trump down by 1,200 votes in NH, but there are still 7 counties left with no reported results yet. He can still flip it.

Why does that get me so hard?
Tearful qties at 0:07 and 0:29 would get it so hard

Get used to being locked in a room bitch.

underrated

Has she spoken yet?

Speech got delayed, should be in half an hour or so.

Ginger kid at 0:20 – "Well, looks like I'm not getting laid tonight, as usual."

She tipped her hand early. She's running to Russia.

lol, she can't even lose properly.

Thanks

Get ready for the kikes trying to appropriate Trump sucking his dick now

Just like netanyahu said the wall was unacceptable but started to praise him after the primaries

Looks like they still might have a trick or two up their sleeve.

My post yesterday, those 88 dubs, the prophesy. It will be pneumonia that rids us all of this kuru infested hag

Is there any live-streams that'll be showing her speech. I want to watch her soul blister.

that or they're trying to snap her out of her zombie state with more uppers

What a fucking embarrassment.
England? Sort your fucking cucks out.

Regards,

Scotland

I can't wait to see their protest of five people

Or maybe they found her dead and are trying to find a way out of the hole they've dug themselves. I mean she didn't even show up at all last night.

learn to google faggot

or better yet, be less of a faggot then me and get a search engine that doesn't track your shit

youtube.com/watch?v=jxTJ7JCBLfg

Oh man, is this what winning feels like?

Huma called Kellyanne. Hillary hasn't spoken to anyone yet.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Awww….how could she?

Yes. Get used to it. We're not going to stop winning, even when you beg Donald for it to stop.

He won't let it stop.

Thanks user:^)

Y'know, I'm not sure I'm gonna get tired of winning.

That's not how you spell drunk.

Watched it, it's pure gold. You can see all 5 stages of grief not only once but at least twice. They lost hope pretty early.

When's the Cunt going to give her speech? I'm tired. I've been up all night. I want to go to bed.

Are they going to play this on the major networks? I'm at work so I can't stream but I have a TV

One thing that disappointed in the campaign was failure of Hillary to collapse in front of the mic.

Please Kek, grant us this one last gift on this most holy of days.

Shows that women just can't play fairly I guess and just let their emotions control them–even if it's something difficult to call a woman like her.

KEK WILLS IT

kek

POLLS CLOSED

The first response to regressives bitching about this is to point out how UN-presidential Hillary is being in conceding defeat.

Now saying 10:30 AM EST, ten more minutes, unless they're not able to pump her full of enough drugs to be semi-functional and they have to delay yet again.

also can see nipples … shit thats some high quality woman

Heh, Mike Crapo, that's a nice name

Anons, anons, please. The wall will have EVERYTHING that could possibly make it great. It's going to be the best wall in the world, after all. Everyone is going to love our wall, it's going to be big, and it's going to be beautiful, and it's going to be the greatest. It's going to stop the spics and repel terrorists all while being good and healthy for our children's and children's children's country as well.

WILL SHE FINALLY SHIT HERSELF???

Who cares if little nigger and beaner girls are sad because the girl didn't win? White children, particularly white boys who will become men, have a future where they matter again. They just might have better job prospects than waiting tables at Applebee's or driving an Uber cab.

What's the best place to watch her surrendering speech? I want to see the tears, the sweat from the terror, the ever increasing wrinkles, the whole works.

I'm glad that Trump won. I don't care what happens next, but GOD I am glad this fucking bitch lost

Even in defeat she causes pain

The only thing she should be facing is a fucking firing squad.

Fuck yeah guys, well done to everyone who did their part, however small. We all made a difference :D

I wish

now we are talking
don't forget the supersonic bullet train on the top of it

I'm okay with this provided she doesn't kneel to the kikes

Sounds about right to me

where will it stream? i want to experience her humiliation live.

Ivanka will make history twice, being both America's first female president and its first Jewish president.
Ironically, two of her main achievements will be undoing women's suffrage and nuking Israel.

those thighs

any minute now

HILLARY ON SUICIDE WATCH

Apex kek.

Holy fuck guys, today is a good day.

it should've started three minutes ago, what is the big hold-up

Kill yourself.

It was one hell of a ride user.

You deserve to be circumsized

She probably fell over on the way to the stage

Wasn't there a politician back in the day that an-heroed on camera with a revolver? Maybe the delay is because she's getting a gun to do that. That would be awesome.

The shit might have literally hit the fan

HEEEEEEEEYYYYY MAAAAAAAAAN NIIIIIIIICE SHOOOOOOOT

dem digits

wew

Hillary will kill herself on live TV, Satan confirms!

Pretty sure that "farewell" would have been a 45 minute tantrum with her screaming and throwing things at them.

Those trips.
Yep, a mayor in the 80s I think. Funny thing is that guy was caught on some corrupt shit that was like smuggling bread compared to Clinton's shit, yet he still killed himself publicly from the shame.

Moloch pls

good old Bud Dwyer, went out with a bang Kappa

liveleak.com/view?i=164_1326125398

She's fleeing the country isn't she?

Yes R Budd Dwyer. He was totally innocent though.

Hopefully she already has and thats what the hold up is.

Lucifer commands it.

LIVE SUICIDE CONFIRMED

Please

(checked)
i have both the yt stream hosted by ustv and abc news open in separate tabs waiting to see which one starts up first. where the fuck is she? did she get pneumonia 'again'?
or even better, finally kicked the bucket from aids?

Fuck you you fucking edgelord failtard

Really tho enjoy getting tired of winning dude.

That footage is pretty haunting, all things considered. He's there one second, and gone the next. He looks the same, save for some blood, but all the lights are off and nobody is home anymore.

Remember stress induced seizures?

Yeah those she is still liable to have those given enough pressure so for I'll chant for sake of nostalgia

COFFIN FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Does that means she's fleeing or just firing everyone?
EITHER WAY CTR GETS BTFO FOR GOOD NOW HAHAHAAHH

good old Bud Dwyer, went out with a bang Kappa

liveleak.com/view?i=164_1326125398>>8163764

how new to the internet are you?

If she actually has a fit on camera im going to jizz so hard

(checked)
She will come out in full moloch ceremonial garb with blood painted on her face , then she will slit her own throat.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░█▀▀░▄▀▀▄░█░░█░▄▀▀█░█░░█░█░█▄░█░▄▀▀█░
░█░░░█░░█░█░░█░█░▄▄░█▄▄█░█░█▀▄█░█░▄▄░
░█▄▄░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄█░▀▄▄█░█░░█░█░█░▀█░▀▄▄█░
░█▀▀░█░▀█▀░░░█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░█▄░█░▀█▀░█▀▀▌░
░█▄▄░█░░█░░░░█▄▄▀░█▄▄█░█▀▄█░░█░░░▀▄░░
░█░░░█░░█░▄░░█░░░░█░░█░█░▀█░░█░░█▄▄▌░
░░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀░░░░█▀▀▌░█░░█░█░▀█▀░░█░░█░░
░░█░░█░█▄▄░░░░░▀▄░░█▄▄█░█░░█░░░▌░░▌░░
░░▀▄▄▀░█░░░░░░█▄▄▌░█░░█░█░░█░░░▄░░▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄▌░░░░▐▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▀▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▌░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███▄░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▐███▌░░▀▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▄▄░▄▀░▄░░░░░░

She was originally meant to appear over 90 minutes ago.
I think she must be having some kindova fucking breakdown or something.

abc news requires flash, sadly.

Not at all, friendo. I'm just an existentialist by nature, and can't help but denote how strange sudden death can be.

Wasn't her concession speech starting 15 minutes ago? Where is she?

Clearly.

Trump probably called and reminded her not to leave the country

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

PATRIARCHY

tbh fam I find myself completely uninterested in reading Marxist drivel in-depth. What can they possibly say? Muh poor oppressed refugees? Muh religion of peace? No hyooman bean eez eelleegahl? Yawn.

I mean, I certainly derive enjoyment from knowing about the wailing and gnashing of teeth. Don't get me wrong.

infowars. com/hillary-supporters-burn-american-flag-riot-threaten-to-kill-trump-after-losing-election/

archive.is/4Wl0t

That's mostly all the new, tweets and videos

He was innocent though and was played from start to finish. The thing is, is that it was never discovered who framed him for the crime.

It's so delicious, I don't even care abut waiting. The longer the takes the more it sinks in just how fucked she and her team are.

.. i'll try again

King Negro to speak at 12:15 ET

HILLARY WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE CONCESSION SPEECH AT 930EST

But she pushed it to 1030…

and she's late for that!

Streams if she ever shows up:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/2016/11/09/watch-live-hillary-clinton-addresses-supporters-after-defeat/93532872/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatoday-newstopstories

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/watch-live-clinton-address-supporters-wednesday-morning/

you can still report that kind of stuff to the fbi right? especially now that he is a president-elect and not just a candidate.

Is her concession speech coming now? I see a FOX stream about it on the tube of the jews

HILLARY SO FUCKING SALTY SHE CAN'T EVEN MAKE HER CONCESSION SPEECH

Thank me later

Why aren't you cleaning out your desk?

It's starting shortly, they're preparing the stage

over budget and behind schedule as usual.

NO WOMEN IN POLITICS. NO WOMEN VOTING.

IS SHE TRYING TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY?

SI'AL KEK

THE STREAM BEGINS

Remember that she was hours late for conceding to Obama in 2008

FUCK YES IT BEGINS

Haha CWC is going to get a visit from SS.

Thanking you now.

Plenty of time to do that until January 20th.

It takes a while to put her face on

(CHECKED)
THEY'RE SETTING THE STAGE FOR HER SEIZURE

THE FUCKING MUSIC IS RIDICULOUSLY DRAMATIC

HILLARY SUICIDES HILLARY WHEN?

Not american so no, i don't think i can do that. I just don't understand why Holla Forums doesn't talk about this

needs a new thread for that. let me make one.

huehue here, can confirm that women in politics is, like Yeb, a big, fat mistake. We had to purge ours after 1.5 years of a grueling battle.

CLINTON FINALLY GOING LIVE SOON, CHOOSE A LIVESTREAM NOW

HILLARY CONCESSION SPEECH IN A FEW MOMENTS

youtube.com/watch?v=yKRQ4g2OArA

Fucking KEK the music changed from this mega-dramatic movie action trailer music to generic patriotism music instantly

The fakeness is turned up to 11 already

HILLARY REVEALS TRUE ALIEN FORM NOW

holy shit, better stream right here.

It doesn't highlight arrogance, but weakness. Let the old crone alone, there are important things to deal with. Prosecution and due process take time.

CHECKED

Over budget and behind schedule

And now it's uber-fancy classical

THEY HAVE 0 IDEA WHAT THEY'RE DOING

HILLARY KILLARY?

Why is the music so cheerful?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

One more time, guys?

COUGHING FIT

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Stalin did that with failed KGB agents of German nationality before WW II started.

PANTS
OF
SHIT

CNN just said her campaign wasn't expecting this so they've been having to scramble at the last minute.

Kek

I can imagine two scenarios

1. Hillary rages on camera, condemns trump and shit on Americans before firing pretty much everyone.

2. Fake death or a severe medical complication in order to escape justice.

What does pride come before?

What's a good stream?

Dubs confirm.

fuck me, i don't think my sides can handle 2017.

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT

HILLARY, LIVE, GETS LIT?

And now we're back to the super dramatic movie music

C O U G H I N G F I T

P A N T S O F S H I T

The fucking arrogance of the whole thing. This is Brexit x1000000. Holy shit I'm getting a sodium overdose and it is delicious.

Kek, this is going to be amazing.

They ran out of guac, Satan.

The Ass Reaming The Fall.

Kill yourself CTR, seriously just do it.

I don't know how they expect to roll Hillary's hospital bed up on that dais without some sort of ramp.

What do you think it is?
She didn't REALLY have a concession speech prepared?
She's afraid of the legal retribution she'll face for her crimes?
She's afraid of retribution from the more powerful people backing her?

Is this a Call of Duty mission briefing? What's with that music?

They need to calm all the liberals they've neurologically-crippled through years of safe space muh feelings brainwashing, but they don't have any bubbles, play-dough or puppies on hand.

If they weren't full of shit she would have sucked up and conceded at her party, instead of waiting and sending out Podesta to tell her supporters to fuck off. Absolutely gutless.

Thanks, I tried and i failed, bots won't let me do it since i already post it here

Now my only question remains the following:
WILL TRUMP AUDIT THE FEDERAL RESERVE OR NOT?

I'm surprised they aren't just playing the Imperial March.

Red there looks freaked as all fuck.

Knowing she's a career politician I would have expected her to try to be brave or make some grand speech about looking forward, but since this marks the end of the political career she's been dreaming of for decades and means she is probably going to prison in a few months, I'm guessing option 1 is more likely

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

We already answered the call brother, this is waiting to see how the next mission plays out

All of this setup is just a distraction for the media while she gets taken by hovercraft to Qatar.

I expect her to be salty as fuck. Claiming minorities and women let her down etc.

I lolled.

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT

Now it sounds like she's going to fucking war

That's it, the delays are because they're having trouble getting her stand-in from that time she collapsed to keep her promise of committing suicide on camera if they'd lose.

This music is very bad.

WHY WASN'T I 50 ELECTORAL VOTES AHEAD

Come on. Go full Budd Dwyer. I want a suicide on live TV in my lifetime.

This pleases me.

Yes, yes is it.
F

Cunt Convoy on it's way lads

HURRY UP YOU FUCKING BITCH I'VE GOT TO GO TO WORK

It's like a parody of itself. Very fitting for her.

That comes later, brother.

WHAT DOES HER PAPER SAY, Holla Forums?

I don't hear anything in the Fox 10 Phoenix stream. Is there sound now?

3-in-10 chance she announces 'fighting for every vote'

WHO ELSE SAW THEM FOR NO REASON ZOOM IN ON THAT GUY'S MANTITS?

DO WE HAVE A SCREEN OR VIDEO OF THAT?

THAT MAN NEEDS TO BE A MEME

my face is going to be stuck in a smug expression for a while isn't it?

I got you, brah. One of my finest pieces.

It says "We surrender," like all white flags.

CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT HOW RUSSIA HACKED THE CAMPAIGN FROM 11 UNNAMED GOV'T AGENCIES

shit, same here. I gotta go in like 10 minutes.

"Goodbye Cruel World"

OVER BUDGET
BEHIND ON SCHEDULE

Her colostomy bag needed to be replaced

7-in-10 chance she has a seizure

Thanks, fam.

PANTS OF SHIT

lel she's probably getting SUPER drunk right now
you've got to try the irish chai

"What a crappy campaign" - President Trump

Go forth and pressure him on twatter and everywhere else you can now.

White balance so she doesn't look sick…
kek

Ah, the musical theme of a film about a prisoner camp. This is apt. Hillary must be coming on soon.

This music is entirely inappropriate considering how she lost.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
SHE OPENS HER MOUTH TO LIE
SHIT TRICKLES DOWN HER THIGH

She'd make it look like an assasination if she was gonna suicide, the sleekit fuck.

OOOO FUCK! The theme song from the bridge on the river kwai!

She's going to walk out with Jebito. Murder-Suicide by detonating the bombs inside the guacbowls strapped to their chest. The shrapnel will be immense.

BREAKING NEWS: CLINTON'S DRIVER SHOOTS SELF IN HEAD 37 TIMES WHILE EN ROUTE

Will she try to steal Trump's shtick? Firing people live on camera, I mean. That would be amazing.

Maybe when this devastated cunt finally rolls out a plague of flies will devour her barely-animated carcass.

I'm suddenly finding myself whistling along.

Clinton is now living the Bourne Identity as the Cunt Identity

Hillary is now an hour and 30 minutes late to her own concession speech

"On this board, to prevent raids the number of threads that can be created per hour is limited. Please try again later, or post in an existing thread."
When did Holla Forums stop being an imageboard?

Not enough people use Sanford and Son as a theme song.

She thinks they will just leave.

What if
the God-Emperor interrupts her speech and enters halfway through?

Yeah, that's typically a very good way to get rid of good men. Make up false accusations of corruption, have the press hound them for months = kill themselves out of shame/stress they don't even have to be suicided.
Something the corrupt individualist, boderline sociopaths, will never do.

Makes you wonder if she even had one prepared.

It always struck me throughout the election that she wasn't taking him seriously, acting as if she was above him.

Oh how I am laughing

Maybe she killed herself.

I'm still fucking floating at the sheer joy of all this.

Half expecting to wake out of a dream, my I AM fucking deliriously tired.

What's she doing with the paper?

The last five songs were classical and now there's this grunge shit, what the fuck

WHAT A GLORIOUS MORNING

When its PPH skyrocketed because of the smugness last night.

AHAHAH DAT MUSIC

Oh shit, son, it's time for sick riffs now!

If she can't be on time to her speeches, how did we ever expect her to be on time for a crises.

Holy shit, Tanya is a qt.

HOLY SHIT THIS FUCKING METAL

LOL THE METAL!!

ROCK N ROLL

Saved it the first time I saw it fam. It's hypnotic.

I can't breathe

Thrash metal? the fuck

It's the same hubris Willard had, down to the planned fireworks display.

"Hillary.. Hillary.. I'ma let you finish..but.."

Top Kek

What stream are you watching?

I want to see her breakdown and cry.
No one can save her now, she is going to jail.

Classical music and metal, what the fuck

Hologram theory CONFIRMED

The conceited bitch probably thought she was really gonna win. She probably has no idea what to say.

HOLD ON, YOU DUMMIES
*WREEEEEE*
CTR, YOU'RE FIRED! CNN, YOU'RE FIRED! AND HILLARY…. YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!

AYYY LMAO

COUGHING FITS

PANTS OF SHIT

Stopped watching CNN's stream because the constant commercial breaks were annoying

GAS THE KIKES

Please.

Dubs will make it happen

DUBS AND SAM HYDE YELLS

or should that wait until january, im not quite sure.

see

Go back to Holla Forums you degenerate

WHEN
DID
EVERYTHING
GO
SO
RIGHT?

Source on the metal music, midomi can't recognize it.

She didn't give the speech because she is going to try and steal electoral votes from Trump in an attempt to overturn the election result. The Clinton campaign will probably make claims of “irregularities” in two or more states.

Now they played metal music with the same woman holding a piece of paper to the camera, then marching off. I'm dying here, holy kek this is the best thing ever

This is what you deserve
I voted the Donald party because the democratic party is corrupt as hell when they blackballed Bernie

FUCKING POWER METAL

LAST TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z

kek'd hard

We need a picture of Pepe thrashing pronto

COUGHING FITS
PANTS
OF
SHIT

It all started when John "The Time Telling Cuck" Oliver stated the current year, on current year -1. He opened the gates for the current year be the best year ever.

Perhaps she was fully expecting a rigged vote to put her in no matter what, but they couldn't pull it off?

It's probably some weird Moloch shit that sorceress is telling them to do.

Love the dubs, but she's far too proud for that sort of thing. Also, she's still of great use to Soros for her connections, so he won't let her die.

Cool soundtrack tbh.

These historical attributes were also firstly attempted to be received by Bernie and Shillary, two of the Trump campaigns adversaries.

the music is off, lads
is this it??

AYYYYYYY

I have to issue a warning here. Put this on loop and you will descend into madness quite quickly. Use this meme sparingly. Remember, the dose makes the poison.

Will she ever show up? I have to milk cows in like 20 minutes, I wanted to see

They are playing mexishit music now.

I'm glad she didn't get indicted
I'm glad she didnt pants of shit and die at the debate

I'M GLAD SHE COULD HANG IN THERE LONG ENOUGH ONLY TO BE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY THE GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND

I want to go get a drink but I don't want to miss it either….

[Murmur intensifies]

How long would a drink take to get?

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP
The MSM, Hollywood, RNC, DNC, shitlibs, the pope, hook nosed bastards, mexico, all got blown the fuck out.

He's Columbian dumbass.

Oh, c'mon, no song by JayZ nor Beyonce? But they supported her and everything.

Are they singing?

Genius level trolling by the person playing the music confirmed.

knowing her it'll be 30 seconds long

I am going to bed soon so I really wanted to see so when will she come up? Where is the link???

It's clear they don't like nigger music

This is what Kek really wanted.

They supported their false deity. Hillary was just the current useful tool.

I was going to recommend FOX10 but that little SJW in front of the camera feels the need to read irrelevant comments such as some cuck living in Toronto saying no white people are happy about the outcome.

Well no shit, It's fucking Toronto.

Lads what if she is deciding how she is going to try to wriggle out of prosecution. Could we actually see this cunt locked up? Im so erect at the thought.

i swear to the almighty if someone interrupts her with an air horn i will make it my life's labor to build a temple that rivals st. paul.

Seems like they really aren't with her.

Maybe she died and they don't know how to say it

Imgur is so fucking shitter-shattered that they’re doing nothing but post sea slugs.

imgur.com

Confused woman on stage. (not Hillary)

How long does it take to write a five minute speech/sober up a drunk failed Presidential candidate?

Once they have pumped her full of horse pain killers and steroids. She was already a no-show yesterday, maybe she is beyond repair?

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

ENDLESS LIES
SAUDI TIES

ON THE STAGE
SHE WILL RAGE

OUT OF CONTROL
SHE EMPTIES BOWEL

AND EVERYONE ON LIVE TV
WILL SEE HER POO POO AND HER PEE

If she pays them another 60 million perhaps.

I like how they keep mentioning these polls that "6/10 people think they're not qualified/fit/etc enough to be president" while utterly failing to mention that the polls have been COMPLETELY FUCKING WRONG.

Top banter m8

wow

Exactly. Notice how, after the CURRENT YEAR statement, everything started to go right for the anons. Surely there's something to it.

Again with the paper and nervous checking of the phone. Is this a ritual or something? Are they summoning the Anti-Kek?

How many lolis do you think hillary killed this morning?

Sea slugs die to salt. Is that the joke?

I have work tomorrow so I am worried that I will miss it tonight.

What stream are we watching?

Somebody shoop a kitchen onto the stage

Remember, this is the second time this power-hungry woman has been rejected from becoming POTUS. It must be absolutely devastating.

Hillary Clinton had concession speech ready… but she was just too upset and too drunk to give it

Thanks buddy

They're doing that so that cameras can adjust their white balance.

The one with classical music, Juanes, Power Metal, and Metal.

I'm watching Fox 10 because their footage is without bullshit.

Sticking a white piece of paper up allows them to check the saturation.
Hillary is anticipated to be… very pale this morning.

probably a ritual to summon the ghost of the first rothschild and sacrifice hillarys pissbag to reverse time and rig the machines even harder.

That would require liberals to be self aware. There is no way they thought this through.

Hope Hillary is going to pokemon go to the stage soon

Maybe it's just my internet, but the abc stream's laggy as fuck

I think we might miss it tonight. I am pretty sure that she is too sick to show up.

Could you imagine if she staggered on to the stage pissed out her mind

Or even better, got someone else to give the speech for her

You impetuous madman! Promises like that NEED to be fulfilled!

Top kek

One Admirality flag wasn't good enough for her, eh? How about standing in front of one american flag instead of 12 martial law flags.

At least 2.
She is literally shaking and cant stop crying while feasting on that black magic

decent

Stream's dead, so is Hillary

I'm so fucking hard right now.

That didn't last long

Oh yeah, someone mentioned that earlier. I guess they can't just slap a filter on this.

Wait never mind

Not to mention she had everything on her side seemingly.
Decades of dreams now gone as she reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Link?

I half expect Jeb to wander out, clueless, and have to concede for her because cosmically he always loses to Trump.

If she has it ready whats the hold up? Something serious must be up.

INB4 gives a profanity ridden rant and refuses to concede
All while drunk and shrieking like a fish wife on her period.

This is all just confirming what Trump said earlier in the campaign -

She didn't have the stamina to be President.

You're right, only Hillary is dead right now (or at least she wishes she was).

That becomes new official job. The defeatist in chief. A special job for a special Jeb.

HILLARY IS A BIG FAT MESS

Double dubs confirm.
Hillary is gonna go mental on stage.

WHY AREN'T I 6000000 ELECTORAL VOTES AHEAD

(checked)
Please Kek, let this be so. Let her completely chimp out and throw her colostomy bag all over the stage.

Some SJWette is reading cuck tweets though.

They're white-balancing.
They probably didn't hire any below-the-line techs because they are powerful women who don't need a man's help. So, now they're trying to figure out where the white balance button is because an underpaid freelancer usually does it for them.

She's probably just being a cunt. Same thing in 2008.

Which streams have music and stuff? I can't seem to get any to load.

Dubs confirm once again.
Clinton chimpout@

Take notice elites, take a good long look. You threw everything you had into getting her elected and you failed. She didn't even have the stomach to address her mindless supporters. This shows that we made the right choice, backed the right man, and that we will continue to do so.

No audio of the event yet, they're just killing time.

I fucking lol'd

FOX IS SO DAMN QUIET

They’re so reserved about everything. It took someone ten full seconds to say “We’re witnessing the death of two political families… the Bushes and the Clintons. And maybe even a third, the Obamas.”

thank m8

Do you think the fact the senate and the house are now totally republican as well has made things worse for her?

I bet she didn't see that coming. She has totally fucked the Dems, they are practically unelectable now

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. SHADILAY MY BROTHERS

She's not a SJW she's just not biased like normal media so she's reading all the tweets.

come on, cunt

Really??!?

MEANS "YES TO KEK" IN SPANISH

Bizarro Hill is that you?

Let's give it to her, can she lose any harder than this? Were I in her position I'd do exactly that
Also holy fuck the shills have fucking disappeared. It's like they vanished after Trump won

Making us wait is just her last act of annoyance.

True, very true. Getting aborted kind of sucks doesn't it Clintons? Obamas?

What if she has OD'd in the back of one of these SUVs

someone get the metal and turn it into a webm

I hope Trump makes Sakura real.

They all realized they're not getting paid for the last week.

HILLARY IS A MESS
I
L
L
A
R
Y

I
S

A

M
E
S
S

I love sentences that start with "As a" because it generally means you can discount anything following it.

Couldn't stand the cuck tweets, so I jumped boat after a few of them and judged her that way.

They must have meltdowns right now so that's why they are away from the keyboard and banging their heads while sobbing at same time on the walls.

m8 i'll carve the fucking stone myself if need be.

evil waysism and muhsoggyknee incoming

THIS IS A KEK COUNTRY NOW

So Holla Forums, of the twenty people Trump crushed in his methodical journey to victory, who did Trump crush the most definitively.

i know they are fucking pathetic posting picture of Bernie wondering what happened

i wouldn't be surprised. she probably couldn't handle losing again. she was supposed to be 50 points ahead!

Jeb.

FLASH OF GREEN

EVEN ON HILLARY'S STREAM, KEK IS WITH US

I'm going to actually make a Kek shrine in my closet and post proof and video of rituals

Not people, but things, those things being pussy.

I now understand why Obama scheduled his speech 105 minutes after Hillary's. When he's inevitably late it will look like he was just waiting for Hillary's speech to end.

Which stream has the good music?

I personally loved him crushing turtleboy the most.

And being a bro to sleepy negro

Guac/Hillary.

el yeb, no question. There were some other worthy beatdowns, but yeb just got fucking wrecked.

My dick is diamonds right now.
Kek, if it be your will, let shitlery cry on stage. We need it for the next CANT STUMP THE TRUMP.

Jeb! Definitely Jeb!

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⠖⠚⠉⠉⠳⣦⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀ ⢀⢀⢀⡴⢋⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣾⠿⠛⠉⠁⢀⣴⡟⠁⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣤ ⢀⢀⠎⣰⣿⠿⣿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⡟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⡟⢀⢀⢀⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⡿ ⢀⠏⢰⣿⡟⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢮⣿⠇⢀⢀⢠⠞⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⢸⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⠃ ⡜⢀⣾⡿⠃⢠⣿⠁⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⢊⣿⡟⢀⢀⡰⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⠇⢀⢀⢠⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⡟ ⡇⢀⠋⢀⢀⣾⡏⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡏⢀⠠⠃⣾⣿⠇⢀⡴⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⡟⢀⢀⣰⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⠁ ⠹⣄⣀⣤⣿⠟⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⡟⢀⡐⠁⣼⣿⡟⢀⡰⣡⣶⡶⣆⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢷⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠃⣠⠞⢁⣴⣶⣠⣶⡆⢀⢀⢀⣠⣶⣶⣰⣿⡏ ⢀⠈⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⡟⠁⠄⢀⢰⣿⣿⠃⣰⣿⣿⠏⢀⣿⢀⣸⣿⠏⢀⢸⣿⠃⢀⣼⣿⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⠋⠁⣰⣿⡟⠁⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⠟⢀⣿⡿ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⠟⡀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡟⢠⣿⣿⡟⢀⣰⠇⢀⣿⡿⢀⢀⣿⡏⢀⢰⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⠃⢀⣼⣿⡟⢀⣸⣿⠃⢀⢀⣼⣿⡏⢀⣼⣿⠃ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⡿⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠃⣿⣿⣿⠁⣰⠏⢀⣼⣿⠃⢀⣾⡿⢀⢠⣿⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡏⢀⣰⣿⣿⠁⢠⣿⡏⢀⢀⣸⣿⡿⢀⢰⣿⠇ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣟⠕⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⡿⠊⠁⣰⢣⣿⡟⢀⣰⣿⠃⢀⣾⣿⠁⡼⢀⢀⢀⣰⡾⠿⠿⣿⣶⣦⣾⣿⡟⢀⢀⣿⣿⡇⢀⣾⡿⢀⡞⢰⣿⣿⠇⢠⣿⡟⢠⡏ ⢀⢀⢀⢠⣾⡿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠃⣿⣿⢀⢀⡴⠃⣾⣿⣧⣰⣿⣿⣄⣾⣿⣧⡼⠁⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣟⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣧⣾⣿⣷⡾⠁⣼⣿⣿⣤⣿⣿⣷⡟ ⢀⢀⢀⠟⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠻⠋⢀⢿⣿⣶⠟⠁⢀⠻⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠏⢿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠦⣤⣤⡶⠟⢻⣿⣿⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⠋⢿⣿⠟⢀⢀⠸⣿⡿⠋⣿⣿⠏ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢿⣿⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣀⡀ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡤⠶⠛⠛⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠿⣷⣤⣤⠶⠞⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⠛⠉⠉⠉⠙⠂

Jeb
Do you really have to ask?

HILLARY IS A WASTE AND A BIG FAT MESS

InshaSl'alkek

Good for you, just make sure not to mistake Heqet's name for Kek's in the process.

music is gone. pulled after they realized what was playing. currently DJ racemixer is playing some coon tunes softly in the background

What if she show up and die while livestreaming? I am not trying to be mean.

YOU HAD ONE JOB

what a ride it has been

Is Podesta trying to reanimate Hillary's corpse or something?

Good music is now gone, nigger music and nigger sounding women are all that's being played now.

COUGHING FIT

トー- 、..,,__        !:::::::::::::::::::::`:..、     ,. -‐─ァ       ,|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`ヽ.___/::::::::::::::!     /::::::::>'''"´ ̄ ̄``' <::::::::::::::::::::!、_    く::::::::; '´,. '"´ ̄ ̄`ヽ   `ヽ:::__::::::::::!     ヽ/ /           ´ ̄`ヽ:::::::/      /::/∠/ ,   /! !  ;'  ;       Y   く:::::,.'  /ノ! / メ、!_ /!  /! /!  ', '; ヽ.        ,. -‐''´)    ソ    / V '´ ̄`ヾ '、/ レ'-!‐! i  i   >   ,'´つ;イ、´  ∠/    ,' '⊂⊃      ‐-'、 ! ,ハ  !/´    / `)'_ノ_ノ  ト、i   /  /!    /`` ー、┐   レ'!ノ_ノ、,    /    _ノ‐- !.,,!__/,.-‐' 、.八  !     `!  ⊂⊃!_ハ > '´    /    7/    / /' 、 '、,__   ノ , ''"´ ̄`ァ'´     ,. '‐- ..,, !_!-  .! ,.'7:;!、`>ー‐ァ7´i      ゝ,    , '    `!]    レ',:':/ ハ´  /.! /       '`ァ'´-‐ァ.  ∠,_`ヽ、__/::;' ム_〉ヽ/__/レ'i       ,!こ__/    /___/:::::`ー-----':::::::::i'、.,___,,.. イ\      ̄ /:::::::::::::;'::::::::::::::::::::::::し'/  \__ヽ、ヘ     .,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::i::,'      ̄ ̄     ,.':::::::/::::::::::::::::::::i::::::;::::::ム.   /::::::::;':::::::::::::::::::::::';:::::i::::::::::'、Nice digits!

Never gets old.

Reminder that Hillary refused to concede to Obama for 4 days after the last primary in 2008
Reminder that when she did concede, she made everyone wait for over 2 hours after the appointed time.

Paul "Just Cuck my House up" Ryan sucking up to Trump on a speech right now while they wait for Clinton.

This is just great

Czech'em

Trump better revitalise the space program because my sides are in orbit and I will want them back eventually.

Lol Swastikas on youtube feed comment box.

Notice the admirality flags in the background.
Absolutely disgusting.

Ryan must go. Trump must demand it.

Yea I saw that.

Of course. He's hoping against hope that somehow Trump won't destroy him for his treachery.

What are they applauding?

How can I get my pasta to display all clear and like yours? Teach me senpai!

THE WITCH ARRIVES

The majority of the media was vilifying her opposition, his supporters, classifying them as less-than-human, worthy of assault, theft, vandalism, etc. YET here we are. She had all the ill-gotten cash, massive media machine, paid groups were shilling on social media & in real life literally beating people for her YET here we are. All that & she still fucking failed.

It's like she set the game to very easy, turned on cheats, enabled infinite ammo & god mode yet still lost the game.

Friend, you must be new to youtube live comments

so fucking late

AGAIN

Guacman.
Torn asunder and swept aside with no effort.

The stakes were higher and the deck was stacked enough with Hillary to make it not as definitive if you're not well-informed on just how robustly she was buttressed by covert means. And the average person probably just knows about some of it.

This is gonna be good.

It was William T. Smith who lied under oath to frame him.

LINK ME FAM

what stream are you on? hillary is coming, they are chanting for her

Hillary is now 2 hours late to her own concession speech

She'll come out with red, wet eyes, I guarantee it.

It's Hillary's spirit

Fuck you, Ryan. Into the oven with your (((allies))) you go.

2 fucking hours late

That reminds me of when my father and I would play Goldeneye. He’d still lose.

Yes fucking cuck…now he's all about Trump he has to go…. he is a snake that will turn at the first opportunity as he has proven many times in the past.

KNEEL

yeah, he is sucking up hard but he has to go.

It's like she's about to announce her campaign's got a hold of a Metal Gear.

It was supposed to be her turn, Holla Forums. SOROS PROMISED HER

I've got two streams on. The pic was from the CNN one:

www .youtube.com/watch?v=H7d-eYawlRI

MAKE UP FOR 2 HOURS YOU WASTED YOU FUCKING BITCH!

What is he talking about? My ear is broken.

if dubs hillary an hero's on stage

Is this a funeral

Is Podesta's wedding ring a huge, red ruby?

It looks like something a rich old housewife would wear.

Oh NOW he's your nominee huh?

Liberals love to abort things.

For sure, he wasn't loyal. Only those loyal should be blessed, the rest to the cuckshed

Merely a tool, but he probably is the link to who was pulling the strings.

Believable enthusiasm costs extra.

If dubs Hillary reveals her alien form on stage

WHY ARE PEOPLE CLAPPING FOR NOTHING?

This is embarrassing. She really is a big, fat mess.

lads I work for an airline and can fly for free, should I go to DC for Trump's inauguration speech? How difficult would it be to attend

CTRS UNEMPLOYED

anyone got a link to the hilary speach?

She got stumped so hard she started to like it and now she's rubbing her sandy vagina to the memory. They can't drag her our of the lady's room

OH SHIT

Uhhhh user
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Let's give it one last "coughing fits" chant as it descends into hell.

They will send in Hillary's duplicate while Hillary leaves the country.

2 minute warning on the fox stream

O SHIT

Hillary.

what sheeple

youtube.com/watch?v=42hKJgppgUM

TWO MINUTES

oh shit

Umu, you must use the ancient runes as I post in my image!

/^>》, -―‐‐<^}     ./:::::::/,≠´:::::;::::::::ヽ.    /:::::::〃:::::::::/}::::丿ハ   ./:::::::::i{l|:::::/ ノ/ }::::::}   /:::::::::::瓜イ> ´< ,':::::ノ  ./:::::::::::::|ノヘ.{、 ( フ_ノノイ  |:::::::::::::::| /}`ス/ ̄ ̄ ̄ /. |::::::::::::::::|(_:::::つ/ MicBook/ Witness me!. ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄\/____/ ̄ ̄ ̄

OH FUG

(checked)
Aliens incoming
Trump to deliver an intergalactic stumping

3 HOUR WAIT! GONNA CRY SOME MORE!

THIS ISN'T A SPEECH, THIS IS A FUNERAL!

This is why women shouldn't be in politics.

I would have cheered more upon such a revelation.

On CNN and MSN they keep bringing up the popular vote which Hillary is currently slightly ahead in … as if it matters I hope they aren't trying to set something up for Hillary to use.

OH SHIT SOME MORE

reptilian shapeshifting on live tv!

No, but have this link of hillary not giving a speech.

I hope somebody has been recording video of the 2-hour bridezilla tantrum that I know the bitch has been throwing

If that video leaks, we will kek for eons.
Please Kek make it so.

GOOD THEN WE GET TO DEPORT THE ILLEGAL

REPTILIANS CONFIRMED

DAVID ICKE WAS RIGHT

purging of xenos confirmed.

Unless America suddenly ceases to be a republic there's not a lot the popular vote is going to do.

This thread is gonna reach 752 replies without that bitch setting foot on stage. Godfucking damnit.

Activate Operation Bluebeam

kek'd and check'd

Trips!
Hillary prison confirmed.

No I just appreciate the irony that so many of her tearful followers are watching. It's glorious. Destroying liberals souls is the prerequisite for saving those who can be.

Checked

goys, here's a new thread

[COUGHING HEARD ON STREAM]
HILLARY COMETH

Haha. That bitter old bat.

WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE??

IS SHE KILL?

F

More and more music by niggers and cucks.

Oboi, suddenly we're larping any given college music festival

HILLARAAAAYYY CLMAOTON

If I come back and there's still no speech, i swear to God

Top Kek

John McCain the Soros shill just congratulated the Don.

HILDETANKS IN 30 MINUTES!

Probably all the illegals & dead people votes.

She's hung over.

if dubs, Hilary even bothers to show up

one more time lads, for old time's sake

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

I'm afraid of jewish tricks.

No forcing dubs.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

I'm ready for it

Never talk to me or my shekel again Clinton…reeeeeee

if dubs hillary already dead

HOLY SHIT

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

That shit is the exact reason for the use of the electoral college system.

I-I think I'm welling up right now.

SHE'S DOING A BENGHAZI ON HER SPEECH!

(checked)

Hillary has been arrested by bongo in an attempt to secure a pardon from President-Elect Trump.
It feels so good to type that. President-Elect Trump.

One more luncheon at the Podesta Pedophile Pizza before she runs to Qatar.

Will she do the Budd Dwyer move now?!

They seems nervous.

HILDEBEAST IN 30 MINUTES

M
I
N
U
T
E
S

HUMA

HERE WE GO

FUCK THIS NIGGER MUSIC

Will she collapse live on television?

It…it hurts guys.

top kek.

HUMA HAS ARRIVED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here we go
COUGHING FIT

KAINE ON INSTEAD

SHE JUST CAN'T DO IT

She deleted her speech, but at this point what difference does it make?

HUMA SPOTTED

I hope I hear a "Pepe!" during her speech.

She sent out her cuck?

Excellent, Snake.

IT'S CUCK-KAINE

They should play amazing grace on the bagpipe like when spock died.

COUGHING FIT
==PANTS
OF
SHIT

HUMA THE RUMORED LESBIAN LOVER IS HERE, WHERE IS HER FLESH SACK OF A LOVER

What was that, the fifth time?

…sixth

caughing fit, pant of shit

Fucking Kaine?
Why is this fag here?
Come on cunt, get the shitstain out!

Chances of her not appearing at all?

PANTS. OF. SHIT.

Kaine buying her more time while they try to reanimate her?

No facial wounds. Guess Hillary kept it to torso punches and wounds until tonight.

Check her for belts.

HURR DURR THE US IS “UNIQUELY DIFFICULT” FOR A WOMAN TO BE ELECTED HURRRRRRRR

TIME TO DIE

"LIVE Stream: Hillary Clinto…" This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by (((ABC News.)))

THEY SHOAHED THE STREAM

HE JUST SAID SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE.

REMOVE CUCK

So.. it's the "She didn't win because she's a woman" narrative…

Get to fuck.

NANOMACHINES, SON

STREAM LINKS
MINE STOPPED

SHUT IT DOWN

Don't fret. Soros and his creatures will work against the Don the entire way. We need to remain vigilant, and keep our memes primed.

STREAM DED, I NEED A STREAM

S-SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE THOUGH

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

GENDER CARD ACTIVATED!

Have they announced the results of the rest of the states yet?

that's a big miniature

IF DUBS SHE'LL COME ON STAGE IN A WHEELCHAIR

Which stream?

Still going here.

woman card already mentioned in first minute.

THEY'RE ARE BLAMING SEXISM FOR HER LOSS

WEW

abcnews.go.com/Live/video/special-live-1-14476486

He sounds like he's about to break down

Still trying to damage control her satan rituals eh?

LOL

The stream that I was watching was DMCA'd by ABC news.

WHATS THE NEW STREAM

muh womvn president

For you

Thanks!

Off by one. Close?
If dubs Hillary staggers out like a zombie.

WE NEED A NEW THREAD

Kaine is so forgettable I honestly didn't recognize him until CNN changed the nameplate.

What a bland VP he would have been.

What a fucking failure, here's hoping that she commits sudoku on stage

I’M PROUD OF HILLARY BECAUSE SHE LOVES THIS COUNTRY

she did
Popular vote T-59,229,395 C-59,414,422

Just go to fox 10

They all know they are about to have a long stay in a small concrete room. It is fear user, relish in it.

JUST

I found this Fox stream, but site probably has aids. USe stream 3

livetvcafe.net/video/7RDR4DAYSBMO/Fox-News

There's like 4 threads about this nigger

His little sad ramble is a precursor to the shitrum of Cunt

He knows he's dead, he's desperately trying to survive here.

I bet she doesn't even come out

NEW THREAD

New bread?

The count isn't over yet.

Cuck delivering a catty passive aggressive tirade…….typical

FUCKING GET TO THE SPPECH ALREADY!

What a pack of lies. Talking about sensitivity & compassion when this woman has assaulted interns & secret service many times & paid people to assault Trump supporters. The whole facade is so insulting.

The cunt fled the country, didn't she?

THEY KILLED US BUT THEY AIN’T WOOPED US

What if you don't count California?

True and its includes a lot of fraud

She's trying but she can't stop shitting on the toilet.

Not to mention the people she had fucking killed

If you whoop your enemies, they win. Didn't you know?

There she is

Nah, I'm sure she had some pizza and hot dogs to take the sting off of the loss.

I never actually listened to this fuck before, FUCK is he boring!

What faggoty Faulkner quote did he say? ABC's sound is for shit