yescalifornia.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=rPEZaXyx6NA
steamcommunity.com/app/515040/discussions/
nme.com/news/music/martin-shkreli-wu-tang-clan-album-leak-trump-1838051
i.4cdn.org/gif/1478691774247.webm
archive.is/ZnRjQ
twitter.com/nntaleb
archive.is/zCLWo
riponpress.com/Content/News/News/Article/Sad-end-to-long-search-for-Ripon-College-student/2/20/10534
youtube.com/watch?v=Olmi6S0zoMo
businessinsider.com/500-startups-dave-mcclure-melts-down-over-trump-2016-11
twitter.com/adrianweckler/status/796340770282307584
archive.fo/pnttz
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/impeach-donald-trump-8
mobile.twitter.com/aaolomi
archive.is/bjMYw
imgur.com/a/sOZZT
archive.is/RSYfz
archive.is/i6OjH
archive.is/JewZn
archive.is/SjK1g
twitter.com/khloesabortion/status/796465241991352321
twitter.com/xoxo_alyssaaaaa/status/796467979449794560
twitter.com/ProfessioNelli/status/796467510900097025
twitter.com/travis_xvx/status/796466564040192002
twitter.com/ttsreina/status/796458642333716486
youtube.com/watch?v=GEOb3Apxhyw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3921012/Panicked-EU-chiefs-hurriedly-invite-Trump-discuss-trade-negotiations-fears-America-s-new-president-deal-BRITAIN.html
archive.is/bBOXa
twitter.com/absurdistwords/status/796333455248359426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oo dey salty.

real salt
ALOT OF SALT

Isn't that Laurelai's account?

KEBAB HAS BEEN REMOVED.

Can someone photoshop the guy with the champagne behind this cuck?

Sane with the Commies

PETITION TO RENAME THE RUST BELT TO THE BELT OF IRON WILL

So have any of these pussies talking about killing themselves done it yet?

DUBS CONFIRM

As a midwesterner I've never been quite so smug

Yes, we stand in awe. Never thought I'd see the mid-West uncucked in my lifetime.

Any footage of chenk having a dumb look on his face while he screams about white people?

CENTIPEDE

I'm wondering this as well

you are welcome. rustbelt is sick of getting fucked. most of our towns and cities look like detroit. and its all the fault of NAFTA. fuck globalists.

checked, and thank you again

as someone who has never been outside the Northeast i didnt know our country had it in us

THANK YOU BELT OF IRON WILL

ALSO HERMAIN CAINE TRIPS CHECKED

Fresh off of my kikebook. I have been suffering through these faggots for a while now but I knew the salt I would get to see from them would be worth it.

Thanks, I am. :)

WHAT YEAR IS IT?

Another GG faggot having a meltdown. He got so salty after Brexit as well

IT JUST KEEPS FUCKING COMING

PRAISE KEK

Do all atheists follow only their feelings or only the ones on twitter?

I'd almost forgotten about Thundercuck

fuck you for reminding me, he's the only one that annoys me more than sarcuck

salt mine

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Best and most eloquent leftist analysis so far.

Check out this dumb cunt and her blog post LEL

11/9 was an inside job. By the citizens inside the country, that is.

a bit redundant

Year 0-the intermission year between Anno Domini and the Trump Era.

LIVE STREAM: Hillary Clinton FULL Concession Speech | Election 2016

She has a photo of her doing a fucking duck face as a profile picture, how the fuck does she expect to be taken seriously?

yescalifornia.org/

Oh no, now we have to act like normal members of society!

HAHAHAHHAA
I fucking love Iron Ann. She is probably in tears of joy right now. God fucking bless her.

I think some muslims once they convert could become good christians. These faggots deserve the rope. They could stick to their religion/ideology.

Bless our martyrs.

I hate twitter so much.

I did something unusual for me, last night, which was I flipped back and forth through the mainstream media coverage rather than watching a stream by redpilled reporters.

The ass-carnage was amazing.

I'll admit I spent a lot of time screaming at the television ("YOU FUCKING LIAR! TRUMP NEVER SAID HE WAS DEPORTING ALL MUSLIMS!"), but the payoff was watching the MSM looking like lost children.

More when I remember them. Seriously, though, the current MSM staffers need to be replaced with unprogrammed kids trained by veterans of the greatest years of journalism.

How many times was that champagne filtered?

She just changed her profile picture to black after spending all last night going full capslock.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to see weeping, gnashing of teeth, and the rending of garments when I head to work today.

It's going to be fucking glorious!

Rough edit

Forget these salty nobodies, where is the prime gourmet sea salt? I want to see Cheetos Beck, Patton Cuck and Mygyn Kylly crying for their fucking lives in real time

I see what you did there.

Notice no mention of a husband.

I noticed a lot of that too. I was watching the RT live feed and they had on this one woman on the panel who was on the verge of tears after it became clear that Trump was winning. She kept repeating the same argument over and over
She left the panel shortly after.

Noticed something else
RT and the Associated Press gave Trump Pennsylvania at around 98% but CNN, MSNBC, and others left it as "undecided" or "too close to call" until they didn't have a choice at the very end. They could just not give it to him.

Just make a new account and frolic on our new shitposting grounds. Someone needs to tell CTR how we DID IT FOR FREE

My normiebook page is amazing, especially considering I live in Britain.
Also special shout out to the shitposter, busy mining for salt while I look on with glee.

Yep. I heard "misogyny" and "racism," and not one of them asked why all those women and blacks and Latinos voted for Trump. "He said things you can't say, anymore" and not even one of them asked themselves if maybe it was because people are tired of being scared of their own opinions and words.

The indoctrination is frightening when it's dragged kicking and screaming into the light.

Holy shit, this level of hypocrisy is really something else.
But then…

Wew

Posting salt from my personal Facebook page.

Salt prices are relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=rPEZaXyx6NA

Facebook salt, continued

The salt on steam
steamcommunity.com/app/515040/discussions/

I live in Portland OR and HOLY FUCK it is dead silent in my college statistics class.

How did trump go from having a 1.3 millon lead losing the popular vote something smells fishy

Maybe genociding some Armenians would make him feel better?

CELEBRITY GRADE SALT

We are clearly living in the best possible universe

"SECRET FACEBOOK SITES?!"

WTF?

NY and CA votes

Damn right, you can't.

here

Iron Ann is clearly a higher quality of woman. Shame she never had kids to pass those genes onto. High IQ, strong white features, we really could have used them though I guess it can be argued she may not have been able to be as influential as she has been if she was a mother.

Get rekt you spic slut!

Fuck it, I'll spare Jonestein's life when the purges come. I don't care how many times he claimed Nazis are running the world, I just can't get mad at that shit eating grin.

I dont have a lot of friends on fagbook, but there is one girl who went to sleep and was all "hopefully america does the right thing"
Then she woke up and was all " im literally shaking and i threw up"

This is what drugs do to you.

We can't possibly use this much salt at once.

We must store it safely to use for many years to come.

Say something like , "maybe your pregnant, morning sickness"

I know. She gave the camera a look when she said it. I have a feeling she's not done with us.

thundercunt or thundercuck?

IT ALL KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOOOOWWWN

Oh so now being separate is cool, but when we wanted to split into many different states fuck that noise. I hate communists and I really hope these useful idiots decide to get violent here. There are still plenty of us patriots left in this State to put them down and I'm sure we have neighbors in Arizona or Nevada who would come help.

Bruhs vtard here mind helping me mine more salt plz? I can't trump these libtards myself.

It took years to build the narrative, and it's going to take years and hard work to dismantle it.

I WANTED equality, once, but I've seen time and again that equality was never good enough for them, so we'll go back to what actually worked.

The great sin against humanity called the Midwest Furfest is now forgiven.

As a resident of Pennsylvania I can assure you that the Pittsburgh and Philadelphia areas will prove instrumental in keeping roadways clear for the next four years during our bitter cold winters.

"Tell me things I agree with or get off my feed!"
"Tell me lies that make me feel good or get off my feed!"

WEEK LONG FIREWORKS OVER CHAPPAQUA

NO PEACE FOR ILLARY

Too bad, I liked this guy.

this needs to be updated.

my smug levels have been so high for so long tonight I need even more just to keep a buzz going.

Love & tolerance

They want war? They fucking got it.

Did she mean 4/Holla Forums?

You should spread and find people who are stating this. Compile it, and show what "bullies" they are and how violent they are.
In particular, forward it to the police in their respective locations.

I think so, given her look of revenge, but some other anons think it might have been a shout-out to the goons.

I think she'll come looking for revenge through cat's-paws.

Fixed it for you.

Honestly, i expected her to take it much worse.

She is speaking very politely, she is composed, with just a little sad smile.

Why is she taking it so good? Did she made some kind of deal with Trump to keep her safe from prison? And prison aside, her lifelong wish was just destroyed. Did she already gave up some time before?

I remember seeing that happen, I live in Chicago. I thought at the time it was some sort of omen. I believe that kek foretold of this day

Now in WebM

for those who were on the pol drawthread.

Maybe she was taking confidence in having set up evacuation plans for Qatar or some other place with no extradition treaty.

He sounds like a typical sensitive nu-male good goy. How did you not notice sooner?

Is that Hilary's personal Grieving Jew in the thumbnail?

Dicks out, gentlemen.

That's some high level cuck shit right there.

Ive tipped off like 6 people making clear threats to beat/kill trump/trump supporters to their local PD's (dumbasses show their location on twitter) or FBI in the past 1 hour

nme.com/news/music/martin-shkreli-wu-tang-clan-album-leak-trump-1838051

THIS JUST IN, MARTIN SHKRELI leaks a 2 mill wu tang master CD, never before heard. He's streaming it on youtube

Obligatory madman

Guys, I'm starting to think he's not happy with the current state of affairs at all

Why do they think this?
We're gonna strip their kids of citizenship too

Rush Limbaugh dropping redpills about Van Jone's "Whitelash" comment.

talking about the left hating white people voting for their own interests while encouraging it for "minority" groups.

Well maybe if you social justice faggots were actually fighting for human rights in places *that are actually lacking them* this wouldn't be a problem.

Translate that into latin and we have a motto for Holla Forums.

holy shit, that quick shot of Obama's team was classic SALT

It sounds pretty ominous, like anything said in latin

ikr. Germanfag here. Pozzed media told everyone what ebul racist the God-Emperor is and how good Killary is. Every conversation I heard today was about how stupid Americans are and how you should have elected Killary.
I'm literally caughing from dehydration reading all those salt threads. And yet, never in my live i was happier

Saw a LOT of this in GG. Open secret: liberals are some of the most racist, sexist, white people & jews walking the Earth.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1478691774247.webm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

secret service is busy today

IRL SHITPOSTING HAS NEVER BEEN SO FUNNY!

Daily reminder that she's had Dan Schneider's penis inside her and his sweaty gunt on top of her.

I want to leave a note on this car, what should I put in it and where should I leave it?

JUST OVERHEARD ON CAMPUS

KEK THE MEMES ARE REAL

Try and put it somewhere subtle. She'll spread our memes and won't know about it.

still looking for an HD grab

The best part is he forgot what his avatar looks like: it's Jeffrey Dean Morgan who played the Comedian in The Watchmen. So he literally appears to be laughing at all the things of which he's angry and piss-scared.

CHIMPOUTS WHEN?

IT'S THE YEAR OF KEK, BITCH

We really need to start printing out some smug Pepe images to add to cars like this.

I thought about putting a print out of trumps head under the hood but I know that bitch isn't going to pop the hood anytime.

Underneath

Anyone have Rachel Maddow salt?

I need it for research purposes.

He has a date with a rope.

Exactly. Think to a bunch of years down the road, she'll have someone open the hood for her and the Don will be there: Still smiling, still smug.
Do it faggot.

That's why you need to do it. The longer it's there, the more appalled she'll be when she finds out.

hahahahah

Honestly who gives to shits about Wu Tang Klan in current year +1?

Slavery?

Here's the pre-salt.

heiled and used

I don't know if it'll be a couple of years, that car looks like it got fucking reamed in the passenger side rear.

Trump logo instead of the "t" of "Coexist".

Wait if (((progressives))) immigrate to Canada how would they travel and live for 3 months in the south as snowbirds during winter?

THESE LOW T CUCKS WILL FREEZE

Hahahahaha the Harambe meme is normie-tier but it may be blessed by kek for causing this much butthurt

Please tell me that second pic is a suicide letter.

Salt2 sounds like a suicide note…

thinking about putting a pepe head over the bernie sticker on the left side of the rear windshield, but my printer is low on ink so it might look like shit.

Holla Forums singularity is nigh!

Some Canuckistan salt

Don't censor the ones that threaten violent action. We can report those to officials and get them vanned.

they have to go back

Obama's WH Team Salt in glorious HD

It's not enough. It's not enough. I need her salty tears.

Has anyone gotten reactions from any of the mainstream news channels as they announced lord Trump?

Kek allowed Holla Forums to descend to hivemind status. It's glorious.

It's similiar to old flash of 2003-200X. This time we have less cancer around. This time around hivemind is less tainted. Once hivemind beckons you have to heed the call.

Someone had a webm of Rachel going insane as she was announcing the results. Repost please.

I wonder if that user that mailed Pepe's face to HRC campaign officials was performing some deep meme magic.

I wish I could have seen the look on the poor bastard's face that opened that.

Leftists can't meme, this is why they'll die.

archive.is/ZnRjQ

Pajeet and Consuela contemplate having to go back to their third-world shitholes. The gravy train has pulled into the station and is now disembarking.

As glorious as this is, this shit is depressing the fuck out of me far more than I would have expected. I have a FB account that I haven't used in years, I never post. I went on there today just to see what all the people I know/knew are saying.

They're all crying about Trump. ALL OF THEM. My generation is so fucking pozzed, and so many of their parents are the same goddamn way. I'm exhilarated beyond belief that Trump got this, but it simply looks like there are so many fucking people in this country beyond redemption. Trump barely edged out on the popular vote, we have at least 50 million people in this country who actually voted for Hillary.

Trump winning is wonderful but it will all be for nothing if we cannot purge or correct these people. We stopped ourselves from tumbling headlong downward into the abyss, but only for a few years; we need to fucking remove these weights around our ankles.

This culture wasn't always so poz'd.
There's no reason it can't be unpoz'd.

Our memes start when your feelings end

If they're so educated, why can't they figure out who the people are who actually grow food, build, and repair things?

The important people are the hard-working laborers and farmers in rural areas and industries. Those are the ones who voted for Trump, and yet those people seldom establish social media friendship circles like the pumpkin latte drinking faggots in commiefornia do - they simply don't have time or necessity for that.

As poz'd as they are, if you're the master of persuasion, you can win them over.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Cities shouldn't exist.

same happened with brexit.

is britain a smoking rubble populated by starving zombies with volcanoes erupting asbestos and knives?
no? must be because brexit hasn't been ratified yet.

they used these "markets" trick a time too many to topple governments and bend them into submission. now it doesn't work anymore.

George R. R. Martin's salty tears on livejournal

I'm a guy who went to a top 30 university and obtained a dual BS in STEM fields. All these people trying to laud their intelligence fucking infuriate me. Not only are they putting themselves on ivory pedestals and acting as though their political opinions are right because they're "smarter" than everyone else, the vast majority of them are faggots that aren't involved in the hard sciences and don't understand anything about evidence or rationale in any meaningful way. All these fucking retards with a libarts degree think simply because they attended colleges who accept anyone with a pulse qualifies them to make "more informed" decisions than the rest of the country.

The hypocrisy and lack of self awareness of these people will never cease to astound me. Such blind narcissists who want to decry democracy because it didn't go their way.

ha!

May have been posted in other threads but fuck it

archive.is/ZnRjQ

That post propably has more words than he has written his book in the last few months.

We must to end the College educated = Smart meme

My printer's cartridges are low so the prints look like shit, should I follow through still?

Education = more chances to blast their brains with liberal propaganda.

I hope Trump defunds universities that promote this shit.

of course
pin it under the wipers

It's going to be hilarious when Trump ends up being hyper-competent and fixes a shitton of things that went wrong with this country.

>she

https:[email protected]/* *//the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577#.7h01hvd3k
twitter.com/nntaleb

Fuckin' saved, that's a rare goblin king.
It was just as bad at the shitty community college I went to

look at all those weepy vaginas
they should be captured and used as 'sexual release companions' at this point

Calm down Marx.

Every city I have ever been in has been a leftist hell hole.

Ever heard of white flight m8?

an that's their mistake.

the indoctrination should be FOR FREE, not very expensive and completely useless.

greed, it fucks everyone over, eventually…

It's been a while since I deleted my twatter but this makes me genuinely happy

how dare they defend themselves

If I end up in jail or dead for helping to shitpost Trump into the presidency I'll do so proudly and knowing it was worth it.

I wish I wasn't at work so I could say what that bitch deserves for saying that to her own father. Disgusting.

why?

I'd settle for putting them into the laundries and kitchens the Trump Wall construction camps will be needing.

If she wants to pick a fight with an ancient chaos god after all this, well, her funeral.

My mom talks like this too. Weird bit is that she still voted Trump.

post some anti-salt, lads. Let's see some normie republicans who are estatic at this and never thought it'd happen.

My grandmother called me at 2AM crying from joy. ;_;7

And you should be fearful, (((Seth))). You dodged the planes on 9/11, you won't dodge the Don on 11/9.

A surprisingly decent description of last night's coverage from the NYT. They started off smug but then everything went awry.

A Rudderless Night, as News Networks Struggle With a Surprise Victory

archive.is/zCLWo

Not going to post caps due to the small shred of respect I still have for some of these people, but I'm an illustrator and looking at my social media feeds right now I'm watching otherwise intelligent, highly-skilled people, some of whom I even consider friends, go on the most retarded toddler-throwing-toys-out-of-pram meltdowns possible about Trump. It's embarrassing and I'm mildly disgusted by all of them. Most aren't even American not live in America to begin with.

It's hard being a redpilled artist.

EPIC SALT MINING OPPORTUNITY

go to dumblr

search trump

screencap and post results here

Trigger them for EPIC lulz

It's just virtue signaling. 80% of the people who are bawling like retards will stop give a fuck in one week.
They will suddenly remember it in January.
Then again forget.

Good idea I iwll get on it.

Another idea: go on Omegle and set your text chat keywords to Trump, Hillary, etc. Or just use spy mode.

MAX KEK
imagine being one of the people that made those images and seeing them spread to the general public. Must feel great.

What Said

if they don't you know who to unfriend.

You weren't wrong

And they have the schutzpah of wondering why they lost. Can you imagine, trying to convince all those rural districts that "Trump is actually in cahoots with a racist frog? CTR's job was a lost cause from the moment they brought Pepe into the fray.

take a shit on his car and use it to write out PRAISE KEK.

Social media is a giant Skinner box that needs to go the way of the dodo. No more 'like' buttons, no more 'emoji' responses.

It's destroyed a generation's ability to think rationally, instead making them reliant on virtue signalling and leftist consensus for a trickle feed of dopamine.

My salt mine is almost ready.

400+ so far

Today's Twitter Hashtag Operation

#TrumpSalt
#TrumpSalt
#TrumpSalt
#TrumpSalt

Quote salt tweets & screencaps.

CC (@) the Trend Makers:

@Cernovich
@ReturnofRV
@JaredWyand
@StefanMolyneux
@PrisonPlanet

Those without spiral power cannot reproduce

Which is why Pepe was the ultimate weapon. They lost to a fucking anthropomorphic frog cartoon character. His absurdity is his greatest asset!

You're implying that's not at least part of the goal. Don't act like Zuckerberg couldn't figure that out.

The walls of salt are real.

Yes it is you fucking infant, it's the foundational issue of his campaign…his politically successful campaign.

iktf

Fresh from Michael "Don't call me master" Moore

Morning After To-Do List:

1. Take over the Democratic Party and return it to the people. They have failed us miserably.

2. Fire all pundits, predictors, pollsters and anyone else in the media who had a narrative they wouldn’t let go of and refused to listen to or acknowledge what was really going on. Those same bloviators will now tell us we must “heal the divide” and “come together.” They will pull more hooey like that out of their ass in the days to come. Turn them off.

3. Any Democratic member of Congress who didn’t wake up this morning ready to fight, resist and obstruct in the way Republicans did against President Obama every day for eight full years must step out of the way and let those of us who know the score lead the way in stopping the meanness and the madness that’s about to begin.

4. Everyone must stop saying they are “stunned” and “shocked”. What you mean to say is that you were in a bubble and weren’t paying attention to your fellow Americans and their despair. YEARS of being neglected by both parties, the anger and the need for revenge against the system only grew. Along came a TV star they liked whose plan was to destroy both parties and tell them all “You’re fired!” Trump’s victory is no surprise. He was never a joke. Treating him as one only strengthened him. He is both a creature and a creation of the media and the media will never own that.

5. You must say this sentence to everyone you meet today: “HILLARY CLINTON WON THE POPULAR VOTE!” The MAJORITY of our fellow Americans preferred Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump. Period. Fact. If you woke up this morning thinking you live in an effed-up country, you don’t. The majority of your fellow Americans wanted Hillary, not Trump. The only reason he’s president is because of an arcane, insane 18th-century idea called the Electoral College. Until we change that, we’ll continue to have presidents we didn’t elect and didn’t want. You live in a country where a majority of its citizens have said they believe there’s climate change, they believe women should be paid the same as men, they want a debt-free college education, they don’t want us invading countries, they want a raise in the minimum wage and they want a single-payer true universal health care system. None of that has changed. We live in a country where the majority agree with the “liberal” position. We just lack the liberal leadership to make that happen (see: #1 above).

Let’s try to get this all done by noon today.

– Michael Moore

things that didn't happen

My significant other's roommate honestly believes Trump is going to nominate gay conversion therapy people to the supreme court, that obamacare is going to be entirely repealed and all his NEET friends will die from lack of healthcare, that the rich are getting a massive tax cut while everyone else gets a tax hike, and that there's going to be anti-muslim hate squads walking around today.

He backed out of three tabletops we were mutually in last night. **Granted I was smug af last night so I probably owe him an apology but he was apaplectic

Why aren't we mass faxing pepes right now?

My thoughts exactly

That fat fuck is still relevant?

get out pizza pedo, we coming for you next

You can't make this shit up. Meme magic is %100 real.

Har! Filthy wetback needs to voluntarily hop on a bus for the ride South now because she's going the fuck out one way or the other.

0/10

I don't know about you guys, but this qt is going straight to my fap folder.

What the fuck is this ebin mene that 'Trump lost the popular vote'? Is this something made out of the denial climate that is thriving right now on the liberal world?

No shit I LIVE in houston. The place is basically liberalfuckwit central with a literal HORDE of blacks living off welfare (THANKS KATRINA YOU BITCH) and ungodly amounts of illegal migrants of all colors.

That wasn't no educated vote that was a "OH SHIT MUH GIBSMES!" vote.

For leftists fuck,seems so.
Honestly one who tries a moral crusade against a maid cafe is a fucking joke,but idiots on junkblr love him.

Nigger cries over Trump.

They will try to de-legitimize Trump's presidency in any way possible. Her barely squeaking out a popular vote victory, thanks to Cali and New York, means nothing but they'll claim it does. Then they will try to get rid of the Electoral College to prevent this from happening again.

Trump has to begin immediately undoing the demographic damage, I'm sure he will of course.

Same here.

Taking notes of who hates white males. I can sympathize with being misled by media but racism is over the line.

This is some Cold Steel tier shit.

Wait he's crusading against a japanese theme bar?

Jesus christ you'd think he would have more important things to do considering he's apparently the sole savior of the left in his mind's eye. Fuck it let him keep railing against the weebs keeps him off a treadmill and becoming actually dangerous.

Not GG in any way, this guy is just anti-feminist/sjw and took it up due to Sarkeesian. Like most of the others, he don't give a shit about vidya, just luring people in on his own war. It worked for many, no doubt, but I long the day when GG had purpose of destroying the corrupt vidya media and the inbred indie jerkoff corruption.

Yes he fucking is you faggot, he didn't have the support of you OR your kind and he STILL won. What a retard in pic 1.

Yeah except whenever Obongo didn't get his way and the republicans stonewalled him all he did was
lolol executive order, i win
treating the US like his own personal little communist sandbox to play in. What the fuck makes Moore think that Trump won't use the same weapons to heal the nation that Obambo used to destroy it? The fat greasy fucktard.

smh fam

As much as I'm enjoying the salt, it's really starting to piss me off how overboard people are getting

Holy shit that caption my sides hurt now.

If you haven't noticed liberals have some seriously selective memory.

Tumblr salt is off the charts. They sure love their buzzwords too.

Can you please archive that and upload it somewhere?

The fucker went to Akihabara of all the place to start this shit.

"It's okay when we do it" mentality.
Hell Hillary could have eaten a fetus on live TV and people would still call Trump a pedophile.

fresh salt here

Any video of when they realize trump will win?

Please.

Holy shit, I just found an extremely rare tumblr post about trump that is actually rational.

faggots on suicide watch

Let her know you voted for Trump.

In the event of apocalypse, complain about it on social media.

They think RWDS are already being formed as we speak.

Underrated.

THE CURRENT YEAR!

Appropriately labelled community.

Good god, she is so proud of her problems and disfunctions. She genuinely thinks they're credentials that people respect. /r9k/ at least has the decency to feel ashamed of being scum.

Does anyone have a compilation of reporters having a meltdown after trump won FL and Ohio?

It really pisses me off that niggers have skulls literally too small to hold an entire human brain but we have to keep pretending they are human.

every time

Even more for the ovens.

Reading liberal twitters is both extremely amusing and nauseating. How can they go through life having the ability to spell and make cohesive sentences on the level of a three year old? Just finish typing out the god-fucking-damn words.

Fuck it I'm bored.

In all seriousness though I don't ever get where the madness started. Trump is Pro-AMERICAN. Keyword there, as much as Holla Forums loves him he never really went full nazi or nothing. He's a nationalist who wants to put his nation first and has no intention of starting the fabled RWDS shit. It's like wanting to put your nation and it's people who as a leader of those people you should be obligated to care for and foster growth of is somehow BAD.

Seriously I never once saw him give a real shit about race, sexuality, he touched on islam because he understands it's a full on fucking war with them and it's always going to be since that is how the entire religion works. But thats about it and after all I read up on Islam I'm actually for banning that religion. Everyone followed that shit we'd still be hitting each other with clubs. Entire thing is literally what SJW crusade against yet the LOVE the shit!

Then again these people legit believe that embracing globalism will usher in a utopia instead of basically turning most of the planet into a giant slum while the elite manage them like you would cattle or a farm crop.

As much as liberal salt is delicious, it makes me really salty to think that most of this faggots virtue-signalling about going to Canada or whatever aren't going to follow through

The salt is pretty delicious when it involves the moderation of an entire site.

What I find worse is how easily they just eat up the "Trump is a sexist racist misogynistic xenophobic nazi" bullshit with little to no evidence. They mistake the wall as a racist issue instead of an economic/legal one. Not all illegal immigrants are mexican, just most of them. They believe the rape accusations against Trump that oh so conveniently appeared after the locker room banter tape was released. They think he hates all Muslims because he acknowledges it's risky as fuck to import them en masse, especially when ISIS has said they'd exploit it. These fuckers just can't think critically.

MOAR!
SALT-POWERED ROBOT NEEDS MOAR SALT!

fucking magnificent

They're not laughing anymore

i have to assume those include the rigged votes.

Enjoy a leftist suicide on me. Small college town in WI.

riponpress.com/Content/News/News/Article/Sad-end-to-long-search-for-Ripon-College-student/2/20/10534

Oh yea, and WI uncucked. It feels glorious.

Lads

youtube.com/watch?v=Olmi6S0zoMo

Oh the smell of empty threats. Also holy shit they're getting ripped apart in their own comment section.

Most won't because they can't fucking afford it, but it's something that some of them will genuinely gtfo. Obviously it doesn't help Canada (and as an Australian it triggers me tbh) but that's something for another day.
What's glorious about this is that they have to fucking deal with it, no safe space can protect them. Their foregone conclusion of progressiveness is just blown out of the water, and there's no escape. Brexit happened and now Trump, it's only a matter of time before the next western country has it's happening.

That would provide a pointer to user's identity though, not too good with all the dark powers lurking around here.

I'm no lexicographer, but I believe the word is "turkroach".

Is that why Ariana always looks like a fucking 12 year old girl ? Because jew pedos like young girls ?

I know many friends who would "absolutely hit her" but she looks like she's fucking fifteen years old

how much until france?

This a good way to start purging them.

NATIONALISM IS ON THE UPSWING LADS
post yfw

Even fucking Harambe is generating salt now

Can't wait for more details. Trump hadn't even won yet, at 6PM when he went missing.

Probably just a leftist waiting for a reason to commit suicide. But in his defense, he was probably a fucking white male.

Absolutely disgusting.

Sounds like she needs some
corrective dicking

They couldn't overcome the power of memes.

nice ID
Let's not disappoint them.

Check Rick Wilson.
How does it feel to lose to people who wank to anime

France 2017 may well be the next one, and it would be good considering it's one of the countries closest to the point of no return if it hasn't hit it already. It won't be easy, their demographics now are more fucked than the US and their system is similarly set to repress the FN at every turn. But by Kek it will happen.

Why the fuck would someone vandalize their car like that?

The hard times are only beginning.

businessinsider.com/500-startups-dave-mcclure-melts-down-over-trump-2016-11

twitter.com/adrianweckler/status/796340770282307584

My facebook feed currently. This is what I get for keeping art students as friends.

(checked)
Exactly. That's the best part of all this. Trump is going to get more done and be a better President than any of us have seen in our lifetimes, and these leftist retards are not going to know what to do with themselves while he does. They'll signal against him while their quality of life improves under his administration, further making themselves look pathetic and insane. It's going to be fucking glorious.

I just signed up for their newsletter. I wanna watch this to see where it goes! kek

Salty ladymarried couple.

Sargon got repilled to death by ggr man, go look at his newer videos. He's a totally different man.

The best part of this whole thing is that it's the opposite of what Soros said would happen.

I'd argue that hate is one of humanity's default states as we always find ourselves hating something at any given point in time. We started out hating nature for trying to kill us constantly and with that beat into submission we turned to hating each other because we all wanted the same stuff.

Look at us we hated Hillary and everything she stood for with a burning PASSION and it won out! They're just pissed we focused our hatred into a useful thing for our purposes.

Might have to watch some more Scrotum of Mossad then

Still he denies that blacks are inferior never discusses the JQ (just appropriates the memes) and just picks low hanging fruit because he built a GamerGoy fanbase and needs to keep his channel profitable.

How is calendar man holding up?

Why are leftists even mad about this? They think Harambe is the spoiler? Harambe, who received a grand total of maybe one person voting for him in each county?

I'd even venture to say that a good amount of those who voted Harambe were ironic right wingers trying to mock his anthropomorphisation in the media.

Lots of salt on kikebook. This is one of the better ones on my feed though.

A bernout friend of mine is taking this really well. I convinced him a long time ago that Trump isn't really that bad, and he is already very informed of how much clinton sucks, so now he's just laughing at it all.

It is continuing to grow.

I'll have the pics uploaded on ED within a fortnight.

Are there any sites where I can mass-upload all the images at once into a gallery?

Imgur is cucked and leftist so I wouldn't be surprised if those poo stabbers deleted it out of nowhere.

You'd think it was funny how sincere in their delusions these women were, but then you'd have to reconcile the fact that a legitimate concern among liberal women is the fact that they might not be allowed to kill their babies at whim. I suppose such a prospect is the misogyny of Trump they've been referring to.

I feel kind of disappointed because both of my parents hate the fuck out of Trump and they took it really well. I even had to go to spic central to renew my license today yet none of them looked particularly disgruntled.

Did Sherman just desensitize us Georgians that much?

So fucking smug

You're right but its refreshingly sincere

Put a kid in them to redirect their motherly instincts.

There will be more crying over the next four years, I guarantee that.

Same, my parents grudgingly voted clinton, but pretty much said today "the people have decided". In fact, none of my close friends are bothered by this. This is what I get for surrounding myself with intelligent people.

Dallas went blue due to niggers and spics. Collin county (Plano, McKinney) and Ft. Worth went red. All the small cities went red too.

that's right. the muslim's judgement day is coming

Is the forth pic a threat?

archive.fo/pnttz

This spaz does realize 11k votes nationally is less than 1 percent right?

To those who are mining salt, the suicide tag on Dumblr is 10/10

More salt of good vintage.

Wolf Blitzer on suicide watch was amazing. He was begging the electoral map to change.

I hope to god someone saved CNN last night. Between Blitzer pleading for NC to change to Clinton even after the votes got counted and the Trump managers "say it again" that whole thing was fucking golden.

it's definitely a call for violence

"I had a breakdown today because of the election" - Art Student

lel keep crying

Fucking kek.

This is sad though. This a presumably white child ruined by a bunch of faggots.

oh the irony

Anybody checked on Cher lately? :^)

Going to look right now…

Found the alpha

nothing new… give it a few hours I guess

And then the whole bus broke into tears for this poor, oppressed child.

I agree but I can't stop smiling

Seth is an idiot if he can't see this is his fault. He spent 20 years demonizing the republicans and anyone who didn't agree with his rightthink and now that that isn't working anymore he's still trying.

ohhhhh that suckkksssssss

it's means they're up to no good. probably fleeing as we speak or being suicided by their democrat overlords for failing.

wew

They're not laughing anymore

I know user.Shit is hilarious

This could be good for salt mining.

are they trying to meme RWDS into existence?

OK I had enough salt. Any videos of jubilation? I want to see happy MAGA hats.

They're too but-hurt to respond, probably in shock.

These salt threads are the most amazing example of propaganda being effective I have ever seen.

dat thick arabic accent though

Text "MAGA" to cousin that I wish the best for but know is a lost cause.
Instantly blocked.

I'm just wondering, looking at how Jones is taking this, do people still think he is a plant/controlled opp or just Alex Jones.

WHY DID TRUMP WON TODAY

Kebabs don't understand why people don't like them.

Salt overflowing

Hahahaha what the fuck are BLACK AND LATINO RIGHTS

(dubs)
Wew

That's right CIA, we are a big guy.

Not "do you feel in charge" it's like you have never memed in your life.

CANADIAN LIBERALS SALTY BECAUSE TRUDEAU CONGRATULATED TRUMP

Totally worth it.

They're too but-hurt to respond, probably in shock.>>8168259
FUCKING GOLD

you from reddit or something?

Fuck, wanna try to put together a compilation of Shillary supporters crying like a few Brits did with Bremaniac tears.

Something wrong with 15 year olds, faggot?

at least he admits it

Chaos is a wonderful thing.

He could just be a Johnson supporter.

My personal favorite so far.

Rather have him than Shillary
Also mfw I catch one of my few black associates shit posting and mining salt on normalfag-book. Was wondering why he was laughing nearly all day at work.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/impeach-donald-trump-8

Yeah I fucked up, but I think we're still in the plane scene now, somewhere around crashing this plane with no survivors and the fire rises.

This was best cartoon of the year, maybe zyklon ben's best ever (wonder who is making them now that the little jewboy in FL is locked up).

Pretty sure he's on the 'tism spectrum. He understands science, biology, maths very well but when it comes to how things happen in markets, defense, culture, he has a hard time grasping it.
So…if anything in politics changes, nothing should happen with markets? Also, markets going down 5% is NOTHING. Also, ALSO, it's not necessarily a bad thing. People selling off stocks they think are risky isn't always bad.
Why? Is Israel stupid for having walls? The things we've been building for 10s of thousands of years? WALLS??? I wish this meme would die. Why is having a wall bad?

It's a physical symbol of anti-globalism and national sovereignty, aka the things leftists hate the most

wat

(checked)

Don't forget this gem.

Ok, I'm /r/equesting salt from a perticular cuckservative.

I remember this guy making a video called something like "I apologize to Trump supporters", in which he said
He then smugly goes on to list (((evidence))) that red states have moved over to the democratic party because of Trump. I tried searching for the video, but I found nothing.

Hillary has blond hair and blue eyes,he should be happy she lost

What I find really puzzling is that a mudshit is butthurt a woman didn't get into a position of power. Guess he values the gibs more than he does his faith.

Check out the #NotMyPresident hashtag on twitter. The salt is unreal.

Salty faggots.

Where exactly is the KKK parading in the streets for Trump? These coons live entirely within their own imaginations, I swear

Before the election:
After the election:

it was real in my mind

I looked for some salt at Bill Maher's Twitter, but no tweets in the last 24 hours.
kek

CURRENT YEAR +2 IS THE BEST YEAR

Can anyone find that tweet that Nate Silver made in like April about the Cubs having a similar chance of winning the world series as Trump has of winning the presidency? I feel like it's been deleted

Can't wait.

When Obongo was elected people who said that he wasn't their president were called racists. Let's give them a taste of their own racist medicin. How dare they besmirch this historic moment when for the first time a german-american became president.

I HAVE to know how Current Year Man is taking this

At least he's one of the few cucks smart enough to not publicly embarrass himself.

Martin will die before he releases the next book. Not that anyone will care because the TV show will already have spoiled the ending.

A fitting end for the rape obsessed fat fuck.

Passive-aggression counts as salt? I don't know if he's that upset but it's pretty childish to dismiss wholesale one of the three major branches of government.
If that were true I doubt Trump would have been nominated in the first place

MUNCHING ON THEM ATM THEY TASTE GREAT

First he's like…

Then later…

Doesn't the modern KKK have like 4,000 members?

What an idiot.

WEW
E
W

Doesn't he already write fiction? :^)

Say what you want about him but he got me and I assume many more to see through the BS that Limbaugh & Neocons were spouting about. I kinda have a soft spot for him plus he's very funny & entertaining.

cute

It has 40 members and 36 of them are federal agents.

Maybe it's about private facebook groups… Damn I wish I didn't delete my faceberg account, maybe I'd find some salt on mine as well (although I'm from Poland and most people here, even the normalest of the normalfags support Trump)

this
i just imagine him cowering in the corner, sobbing uncontrollably. between the sobs, one would hear "2015, 2015, 2015…" being muttered under his breath, before crying again.

ayyyy

Here you go lad.

smart ppl r democrats hhhhuurr oh god I'm so fucking retarded!

In the same breath they will say niggers and spics don't have access to the same education as whites YET ALMOST ALL OF THEM VOTE DEMOCRAT EVERY SINGLE ELECTION

Holy shit liberals have to jump through so many mental hoops for this to make sense in their bong resin stained brains.

PLEASE FUCKING DO IT.
You're the biggest source of stupidity in this country, fall off into the fucking ocean, California.

Huffingpaint Post has cleaned up its act and has gotten their writers to actually huff paint, it seems.

This. They have killed themselves already.

Miley tries to surpass Gaga and Cher by crying in video.Enjoy

If I remember right there was some similar shit during brexit

I very much doubt this. regurgitating what books and professors told you isn't exactly intelligence.

By less than a percent, wasn't it?

Jesus fuck what's wrong with her voice?

You can be smart one way and severely retarded in others. Just look at autistic savants.

Rach on suicide watch.

It's not all still counted, but yeah, as of right now she leads by 200,000 in the popular vote, of a total 100,000,000+ votes.

What is that faggot Maddox saying? How salty is he?

For reference, Gore beat Bush by 500,000 in the 2000 election

Nigger sperm

He's got some good points here, but good luck in getting wisdom across to the libtards.

I'm not doubting their existence but rather that he is one. he just sounds and acts like a bumbling dipshit with a thesaurus.

Tumblr isn't a salt mine, it's a fucking gold mine!

NOT HAPPENING!
O
T

H
A
P
P
E
N
I
N
G
!

sucking the cocks of hundreds of fat fuck Disney execs during her vocal cords development

Welcome to academia.

Too bad about its land , but if it's a sacrifice they're willing to make all I ask is they don't fucking take me with them

bahahhahhaahhaaha

how can people complain about Trump's whiteness?
hillary is just as white,would they make same complains if she was elected?

Who the fuck is misha collins?

I have no idea. Some faggot on TV apparently.

The progressive stack. It's like tick-tack-toe, only that you add a fourth variable that trumps (no pun intended) the other three. In this case it's her having a vagina.

Clinton News Network says 0,2%.

Dan "Hold her tighter,she is a fighter" Schneider probably vented is frustration on her.

He isn't exactly one who can hold the moral high ground. How many fucking times he bashed his fellow americans because they were white.
But you are right,however libtards as now are in meltdown even naming Trump and good point will make them have an hearth stroke.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was consistently .2% over Trump, but that's so close that's practically 50/50. Ss just correct them and say that only half of America wanted Hillary, then collect the salty tears.

Freetard edition with a bonus.

OC for you guys.

every single fucking time

Love it when people try and use big words to sound smart despite not knowing what they mean.

What is a "pituitary retard"?

@asspleaser

the tiniest things are setting me off i think im going delirious from all the sodium intake

caseinpoint

Sent pic related to all my relatives. The salt mine is already producing!

Any good youtube montages of tears yet?

your cup needs to say KKK

haha great job man
[sent from my ipad]

well, the self-admitted mentally ill bitch was right.

rare rationals?

hows the market lookin on them?

Why's the knife on the left?

Take lots of pics.
Maybe even record it for us.

Make the breakfast yourself? That looks delicious..though watch your heart. Those hashbrowns will all that salt will be bad for you

ITS LGBTQQIAP YOU AMPHIBIAN SHITLORD

Lol anti gun fag who mocked prepers as loons now asking for shelter.

Murica had a good education system?

Fuck not even 24h in office and already making America a better place

Is there a "let it flow" version of the Frozen song?

that breakfast looks delicious.

You cut food with your left hand and use your right hand to hold down the food while cutting it and then putting the food portion attached to the fork in your mouth.

The audacity of this cunt. Jesus tap dancing Christ I got hiccups from laughing at her.

(checked)
Prepare yourself

So I went salt mining, and found afghan gold. praise fucking kek!
mobile.twitter.com/aaolomi archive.is/bjMYw

Dem digits.

the blade isn't even facing the plate

HAIL SATAN

yup, just threw it together

the pumpkin spice waffles are my fav

why the fuck would any sane person give a shit about the earth if his people face genocide
fix our birthrates and start sending the undiserables back to their jungles and shitty deserts then i'll give a shit about the climate

ooo superlative look at the lefty with his big words

Of. Fucking. Course. Who else would it be?

5/10

Good bye commies.

there's a Impeach Donald Trump hashtag up now might wanna look there for more screencaps.

You sure you aren't a communist?

Been re-watching some of the coverage from last night as I was more focused on watching the live returns online. Watching the media faggots slowly realize that Trump won is fucking gold. They sound absolutely crushed.

hmmm

Fake nigger's twitter timeline is great for a chuckle

I'm stealing this…just so you know.

commence with the presentation of bantz.
I assume we're all OD-ing from salt overdose so maybe some bantz might get the sodium levels down.

Ann coulter bringing the pain (I know, mudshark, she hangs last)

Was reaction to

Consider this stolen.
Bravo user.

the tranny from plebbit?

I think I'm overdosing on salt.

low effort

MSNBC was an exception, shockingly. Chuck Todd was in awe and put on a very, very obvious half-assed sort of bias for Clinton in the sense that over the course of the night, sometimes he'd mock up various projections on his electronic map and not show how Trump was winning no matter the combination except one or two, but she needed very specific states in order to even have a chance.

He called it without actually calling it well before CNN even considered the possibility, which was funny. Also interesting to note was how hard it was for NBC to maintain the usual narrative. There were mexicans waving Trump signs, Clinton supporters who turned out to be foreigners visiting, a guy tripped at one point I think (lol). It was funny, that's for sure.

He is everything they despise in one single man.
The shitskins are LOSING THEIR MINDS.
and now the 45th President of the United States.
EAT SHIT LIBERALS

I gotta try that.

I live in a super lefty town where you'd get assaulted for being a trump supporter. Everyone was walking around like their grandma just died. CNN prolonging the conclusion just made it better. 2-3 hours of this.

this has potential to trigger some feminiggers

Also snitched out lulzsec

FIRING MY LAZARS
Overloading Imgur or other shit

nearly 500 pics prepared for my salt mine gallery.

Wish me luck LOL

let us have the link i have like 15 spam accounts to give you votes.

well yeah, they know they're all about to die and Trump won't be the one digging their graves if you catch my drift.

They can't change anything user. They couldn't even change the channel last night.

imgur.com/a/sOZZT
imgur.com/a/sOZZT
imgur.com/a/sOZZT
imgur.com/a/sOZZT

Images are still loading and probably will be for up to an hour.

I want to congradulate and applaud all of you for the hard work and service to the lulz and to our lord KEK.

Our meme magic fucking made Trump GOD emperor.

Leftists on Suicide Watch!

I want to extend some thanks to liberals for providing me intense laughter for the past 20 hours I've been awake!

You better deliver motherfucker.

Glass ceiling = broken.

actually the dwarf fortress forums are an amazing salt vein, shame its gotten so pozzed.

Iron Ann deserves a pardon
She is brutal

Ah, ok thanks for the tip, will check it out. I've already been browsing through ABC, CBS and CNN's coverage. Great stuff so far.

I think I just reached an image limit or some shit

"Your image failed to upload" x 9001

have some more

if you know of a single vidya forum that isn't pozzed beyond all hope then I'd love to see it.

Kek I'm from Hinsdale, IL and its a very wealthy suburban neighborhood with the best public school system in the state. Wtf is their point?

more blacks and Hispanics in inner cities. Dallas has a ton of blacks living all around it.

Plus lots of indoctrinated, young liberals in college areas near the cities as well.

rpgcodex is pretty redpilled, you need to wait a year after registering to get into the politics board though

I keep seeing all this shit about gays and trannies. Did Trump ever say anything about them or was it MSM fearmongering?

The latter.

None of these were on my ballot sadly.

There actually using the same tactics as brexit…

Jesus christ, you really like that stale ass over 9000 meme, don't you

Holla Forums is an only semi pozzed chechen bloodsplatter wall.

I thought that place got shut down.

He's said more pro-gay shit than anything else. Only thing he's said against it that I remember is that gay marriage should have been a state decision

They should really fucking do it.
Though I was earlier thinking we should divide it into West and East California.

The salt mine could not be richer!
AND it is exactly as memed!

How the fuck is DF pozzed? it takes a few brain cells to play DF.

fuck off d/c. Dont categorize this guy as atheist, rather put him in same basket with cucks instead.

Atheism is supposed be to about logic and thinking, not this muh feelings trump is bad shit.

Tips fedora

I'd eat that
[sent from my ipad]

IIRC MSM claimed that Pence was more Anti-lgbt than Trump is and that Trump by proxy will be anti-lgbt.

archive.is/RSYfz

Could mean the forums, could mean the introduction of furries into the game

Only a few

White traitor numale crybaby. I'm glad I created a new twitter account recently, my other one was blocked by all of the people who are fun to fuck with

Yeah it takes only a few brain cells to play dwarf fortress. Once you get past the godawful ui the game is piss-easy. Anyway remember dwarf fortress got famous because of goon lets plays.

I send this too some salty friends.

The BO voted for Trump so they're alright
At least they don't talk about CoD and Battlefield like every other fucking vidya forum.

I'm sure this was actually written by one of her students.

No sunglasses on it

4/10

this isn't me, because i don't post on FB, but it's a guy i was roommates with for about a year. I'm surprised he isn't totally pozzed though, he was as fucking normalfag as you could possibly get. He had the normalfaggiest of everything. Nice to see at least one other person who isn't OH GOD OH GOD WHY THE WORLD IS ENDING ABLOOBLOO

And a good chunk of your animals will refuse to breed because they want to gay marry in the current version.

I can't take much more of this
I don't want it to end

You fucking wot?

seconded. we red pilled. RPGCodex pol is better than chan pol, but it's only for the elites.

Jesus, they lie just as much as Hillary.

Yeah I know, but I had to hurry for work. Will do the sunglasses 4 years later though.

it's one of those "le look at the cooky thing my rp character WHO ISN'T MY FURSONA NOSIREE did haha what a laugh xDDD" kind of games for many people. screencaps can bring in the worst kind of people.

How has this country become so cucked?

where in SC was this?

Bullshit I'm still running one of the earliest builds(i'm lazy sue me), why the fuck would that stupid bulllshit happen?

I don't think I have ever been so unhappy about discovering a game I like is so shitty.

what a cunt,i bet he is pro gay and pro muslim at the same time

Kek the bullying is real. The dude has reason and the whore calls him and Americans non intelligent.
Also, Germany is laughing out of joy I'm sure of that.

Charlotte, NC. It's in my neighborhood, I just haven't been able to do it yet because I was doing therapy

Because Toady added gay marriage into the game a couple versions back and the rate of homosexuality is both too high and applies to animals as well as sapients. Toady is really going to shit, he's got a patreon up and is increasingly spending all his time zipping around to cons.

Yeah. Believable.

I love how far these people are willing to go to make themselves think that they're right. I didn't vote for trump (third party here because trump never mentioned internet privacy (wish he did though)) but I'm not losing my shit over him winning. In fact I'm revelling in the overreactions of everyone.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

love trumps hate.

Guys, there is a shit load of anti-Trump protests being planned all across America and the cuckbook pages are literally being trolled.

How come all the liberal comebacks sound like shit Correct the Record would say? they are literally correcting people's grammar in response to being trolled.

Any chance we can get fuckers like this arrested for threatening to kill people?

yeah toady making it so people can play the furfag races with no barrier to entry is going to go real badly

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

How many times does this need to be said? ARCHIVE IT!

Use tor/tails to send an anonymous tip to the FBI through their website.

wew - that's one seriously assmad chink. Spree shooter material right there.

CTR is in it's death throes, it will lash out at everything close to it for the next few days before dying on the vine.

FUCK OFF REDDIT.

I bet her dad wishes she was too.

did CTR actually influence this many Clinton supporters to be this nasty to people or are these SJW's naturally like this?

mmm

Yes on both accounts.

DO IT
Go the fuck away so we can send all the sjws, cucks, and trannies there. See how well their playschool nation works without real world labor and ingenuity.

archive.is/i6OjH

Because most people accused of being CTR are just leftypol and libtartds.

Same way i can't take seriously Holla Forums and their boner for Sanders. Hope the faggots who went down for donating to his new home woke up

Get your ass back to China, see how you like it.
Man if it was Hitler getting elected and not Trump we wouldn't even need the camps,massive suicide would take place before even starting the oven

lol

There are some natural ones. I have seen on my room mate's normiebook people acting super juvenile and borderline retarded over this. One of his friends went into some tirade about how he wants to help Trump supporters kill themselves, and how Trump is nothing but hate. My room mate said he was the one filled with hate, and the libtard went completely retarded about stupid shit like typos.

This is the end result of being coddled and not using any forms of logic and reasoning, and only depending on emotion.

Well, you didn't succeed. All you're currently doing is making me laugh.

Send the little shits back. Deport them with cruelty, so they never come back ever again.

If I can find a causal link between CTR and how these libtards are acting today, we have a really strong case to completely ban astroturfing operations

AND MAKE IT 10 FEET TALLER

Oh, I think this is excellent. If I had any social media accounts I'd spread this.

Based kids

Great generation starting up

it's a chick, so you're probably right on both counts. im sure she's one of those refugee welcome types.

KEK

I don't see an issue, seems like most of them are having a good time. Doesn't she like democracy?

GENERATION Z BABY!

We have a whole new generation of shitlords coming up.

why would a brit be effected directly by this?

This one's so tame tho. No fun

you have to publish it bro! i can't help you if you don;t

(((david pakman))). He's streaming his cries right now, I'm going hatewatch it and look for good laughs

Because he immigrated to America.

I got everyone i know to vote Trump except my steps-sister.

I'm honestly shocked to see there are people who seriously call us deplorables. I thought they gave that up after we adopted it for ourselves

he should be forced by law to drop the accent then.

Ironically, liberals are mostly to blame for automatically equating Illegals to Mexicans all the time and talking shit about Trump's plan to evict the non citizens.

tfw obama might actually end up serving bill clinton tea

What happened to wanting to be neutral? :^)

LOL
CUCK OVERLOAD
guardian.tumblr.com/post/152963943764/less-than-half-of-us-voters-cast-ballots-for

These liberals are really correcting the record

Speaking of uppity bongistans when is Oliver going to have to cover that he fucking lost

hate it when libucks pretend to be neutral once they know they've lost. tons of shows like Family Guy and South Park pulls this shit a lot as well.

done

There are not enough smug anime girl images in the world to express to express my smugness as i read all this salt.

is that a fedora?

wew

Hahahaha!
I can't wait until this cunt makes a video about Trump winning! She even included a fake screenshot about how

And yet none of them have gone and done it yet.

Of course it is, he's a white knight dont ya know.

Dubbel Dubs checked. It really is glorious, I can scarcely believe it myself. The like media/academia is going to go full tilt trying to control the narrative now, and we're going to be on the front lines memeing them to death. These are great times.

WEBM

Sunday, assuming it even airs.

Are they cute? Fuck them in submission since no relation
Still, white women are in for a massive redpill.Half the country thinks white women voted for Trump so they are all racists,buzzwords,etc. They are probably going to get some serious shit from their "allies", they will finally see the real face of the Pickers Of Cotton

We need more smug.

every time

he still goes on about 'muh ebil natzis'

tipping the angriest nigs to FBI

thanks

The normie does not know the word "forum" or "imageboard". Facebook is all they know.

I had one block and unfriend me over a banepost after questioning my maturity as a father and husband followed by my intelligence. I called him out for it and he promptly apologized and then removed me.

AMERICA HAS NOW AWAKENED.

The media needs to address this before it gets out of hand. They were the ones who lied to all these liberal losers about Trump and his supporters.

Why is the nigger at the end the only one that's actually reasonable?

Lads I still can't believe it. I can't believe this image is real and not a meme dream

There is very little they will do before admission of deceit.
They were happy to incite the niggers to burn cites when they thought they were winning.

You think they care what happens to their rubes when they're losing?

Theres literally hundreds of nearly identical tweets in the likes of "If you kill trump, kill pence too!"

I dont know if this is some sort of campaign or just niggers being niggers

They are lucky the liberals don't turn on them for lying. It's really their fault they are this mad to begin with. If the media was just honest with everyone, our country wouldn't be full of libtards who literally want to murder anyone who voted Trump.

Is the type of white woman who gets with niggers ever cute user? I'm probably not going to talk to her or my biological mother anymore. I haven't talked to my mom in years because she got with a nigger and started having half-breeds. She said some pretty crazy shit on facebook about how her and her kids won't stand for the pledge of allegiance anymore and how they're disgraced to be American. I think honestly at this point I wouldn't mind hanging them on DOTR. Honor killing I guess, I've already excommunicated them from my life, I've let them know what I stand for and that was the end of it.

Example

With the positive response we got hanging a Trump banner over a freeway in the Bay Area on 11/7, I thought CA was gonna be better than this.

Now I'm thinking that all the Mexican and Chinese illegals, and street-shitting H1-B visa holders, probably voted in droves. This should be investigated.

We need to know how many illegals voted in this election.

Great idea user, I live right next to a bridge on a freeway, think I'll hang a MAGA poster up or something.

Definitely a plant/controlled opp. That's been proven countless times. Bill Cooper even called him out on his shit back in the day.

DAILY REMINDER HILLARY PLACED THIRD IN UTAH
THIRD

Then cut it out from your system.It's sad and it hits deep even if you don't see it,but it's better this way, less involvement ,"out of sight, out of mind".
For whatever it's worth user,you did great and had strength in your decision.

The Mormans are really fucking strong there

From few days before

Mormons are worse than jews,The only good thing is they don't hold a bank cartel.

Heres a couple fresh threats i archived. These 2 are some of the most active "kill trump" accts. Tip off these fucks

archive.is/JewZn
archive.is/SjK1g

my salt mine is drier than I thought

Also anyone have the final map?
Has the final states even been confirmed at all?

Drugs, sucking that glass dick meth pipe.

Thanks user, my family still gets mad about it and tells me about the next stupid thing she did, but I tell them to not even bother telling me. She's not my mother as far as I'm concerned, and if my step-sister chooses to keep doing what she's doing, she can go too. I let everyone know what I stand for, so be it.

The fact that all these gays are trying to make it all about them when anti-faggotry wasn't even on the ballot this year somehow makes it like 10 times funnier

Who is this anime? I've seen her before but never heard the source.

twitter.com/khloesabortion/status/796465241991352321
twitter.com/xoxo_alyssaaaaa/status/796467979449794560
twitter.com/ProfessioNelli/status/796467510900097025
twitter.com/travis_xvx/status/796466564040192002
twitter.com/ttsreina/status/796458642333716486

The student trust fund kids are honestly chanting

What the fuck lol

Lampshades. Lots of them.

The cherry on top is their despair that a religion that despises them isn't getting any more free passes to come to the West and slaughter them. These same cucks feel "unsafe" around anybody remotely Christian, but clearly the brown people have no problem with the gays - that's just alt-right lies.

kek what

This stream is fucking hilarious

I've been looking for a webm, and can't find it.
It's the one that is a compilation of a ton of clips of the media saying trump will never win the RNC, then the presidency, and slowly getting more and more frantic, all while some classical music plays in the background.

I know someone has it, can anyone post it?

Anime is kill me baby, character is Agiri

Here's to the state that was so vital, and my home state as well!

Watch this

They are also saying
And other stupid bullshit. Hilarious.

There are almost certainly going to be attempts on Trump's life. He will need the best security of any president in history. I just hope they don't succeed. Although if they do it will almost certainly trigger a civil war.

I spy with my little eye "HH" on her shirt…

fellow PAbro here, feels good

someone need to extend this all the way through

A fairly talented actor on a once decent show filmed in Canada called "Supernatural" all and all he is a really nice guy and it really is a bummer that he chose the wrong side

t. Euro

Kek, EU butt hurt over based Anglos

I feel the same but we live in memeworld now. There is no more "reality"

MAGA

Jesus fuckin' christ.

I know it should be Berenstein, but wtf?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3921012/Panicked-EU-chiefs-hurriedly-invite-Trump-discuss-trade-negotiations-fears-America-s-new-president-deal-BRITAIN.html

They're starting to feel what Holla Forums has been bottling up for years.

88/88 bretty damn gud

Yeah, I wonder who did that

That is clearly anti-Trump

lol wut. obviously not a trump supporter's work
hey rabbi watcha doing?

I did spray paint an othala rune once though…

Those liberals couldn't handle a civil war. They can't even handle words

Harambe is the best normie meme of all time. The Harambe meme is normies on the brink of transcending to shitposter-hood.

Hilarious because McMuffins split the #NeverTrump vote in Utah giving Trump a landslide victory.

ah! That Really hit home. It kind of hurts.
The same thing happened with Brexit. Everyone was fucking brainwashed, and there was so much artwork for the remain camp. You never get any good artwork from the other side of the coin. I suppose because we wouldn't get work again.

I've accidentally revealed I'm red pilled a few times but managed to back peddle by pretending to be ironic.

Any other career, I wouldn't care about letting people know.

I got to illustrate an editorial with a conservative viewpoint once, and a fair few artists criticised me for it.

In the UK I'd say a lot of people I know come from comfortable middle class backgrounds who are artists, and mostly all have lefty views that have never been questioned.

They fucked up so hard trying to split Trumps vote with these third party shills.

Right now, they're all concerned about what they think Trump might do. In a few years, they'll judge Trump by what he actually does. If Trump does well, he'll earn their respect. It will take years, but eventually President Trump will be more relevant to the public than the fear-mongering about Candidate Trump.

Unless our wildest dreams come true again and Trump really does gas the kikes.

Oh not there is just as much salt in germany over this (mostly from Merkel and Steinmeier) but the evil "Nazis" who are anti mud rape like Donalds Keep em out and built the wall attitude.

lol, of course he does.

Your salt collection better be fucking good to redeem you of your faggotry.

Vámonos, tesoro. No te juntes con esa chusma.

The fact that this article exists at all is what makes Harambe so funny, let alone the massive and unfounded butthurt about it.

archive.is/bBOXa

Wait they do realize that the people who voted Trump outman those who voted Hillary right?

They also have guns.

They don't need citizenship to stay here?

The salt flows fast on the mountain
Not a white knight to be seen,
A country of retardation
And it looks like, Trump's the King.

The kek is howling like this shitstorm inside,
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried.

Don't say the truth, don't speak your mind
To be PC you always have to be
Conceal, fake feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know!

Le it flow, let it flow
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go,
Send them back and slam the door~

I don't care
What they're going to say,
Let shitstorm rage on,
The tears never bothered me anyway!

Check out this fucking salty bitch, thinking that White people are ashamed

twitter.com/absurdistwords/status/796333455248359426

Saddest fucking shit i've seen, so much i couldn't screencap it all so here's the full thing, they're at the bargaining phase

I may just die from all this salt intake

here in greece everday the news would go like this:
1. x artist/celebrity did/said this deep thing
2. dept/crisis/refugees
3. Trump said sth mean about Hillary
4. sports

everyday

Fucking manlets

He just taught those whites that they are white.

This is already going better than expected.

Miss Vickies Sea salt and Malt vinegar is better.

how the fuck am i supposed to read this shit?

/k/ would like to have a word (or two)

never seen those brands

Top is start, down is the long tangent into madness and bargaining

Is this it?

IT'S 0 AK, ANNO KEKINI, YEAR OF OUR LORD KEK.