Sweden Begins Mass Deportations

What is happening.

archive.is/DcDcl

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ooFc6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump got elected.

Why deport them? Why not just dump their bodies in mass graves? Would that not be more economically sound?

As Sweden's Prime Minister?

Good luck finding them ya blonde dafties

I wouldn't be surprised the way the day went

For all intents and purposes, he is president of everything now.

Can't argue with dubs.
Days go well, Trump becomes president and PM of everything.

Don't wanna rain on the parade, but.

TRUMP WORLD ORDER

REMOVE KEBAB INTENSIFIES

SWEDEN NO

fuck

this.

Oops, didn't notice that.
It's still good news though and I guess now with social tensions rising waaaay higher than they did earlier this year and with Trump being technically ambassador to the European countries, I expect (hope) more of this will happen.

You got dubs and Trump got elected.
It will happen, no worries.

Yea, the "illegals". Doesn't fix the demographic problem of muds outbreeding cucks.

The fuck! Is swedan trying to unfuck its shit?

It would yes. I would use floating dry docks instead. Just load them up and go to where the fish are hungry.

Sweden reporting in.

This is not news. The government has already given up on even FINDING 80k brown parasites to deport and has admitted as much.

The few deportations that take place are protested against by tons of rapefugees welcome leftists.

The same is happening in Germany. The interior minister proposed to send all African migrants back before they reach the shores of Europe

lol wut? you can literally smell them a mile away. hunting down muds isn't hard. stay mad fag.

Trump wins and suddenly all of Europe thinks it's ok to be it. After all, if there's anything us Euros can't stand it's falling behind Americans.

Dear Sweden,

Please unfuck yourself immediately. It's really not hard to spot refugees, just grab anything that's not white and throw it in the ocean. If it speaks Swedish to you, just ignore it.

Sincerely,
The world

I swear to god, Sweden… if you actually manage to become respectable again I will move there to help perma-uncuck you.

MY HOMELAND
WE IMPERIUM NOW

If you need foreign expertise to distinguish Swedes from kebab, I can help. Was on holiday there in the 90's a few times when it was less fucked up.

Don't be embarrassing. This country is done for. Swedes are far, far too docile and civilized to think about deporting, let along hanging, any muslims or kikes.

By the time the majority of swedes wake up it will be too late and they'll be a minority population.

The brown people are outbreeding the swedes, living off swedish taxpayer money and the (((media))) and stupid government peons are making sure the population stays stupid.

A few days ago a media support bill was discussed which aims to give even more monetary support to the media (newspaper, tv, some blogs) but only if the outlets accept multiculturalism. The the judges are a collection of representatives from … the (((media))). Conincidentally enough.

Sorry but I don't believe in this.
Sweden's election is in 2018. Before that I doubt anything actually good will happen here.
And by 2018 nothing but ashes will be left to save.
This "deportation" will turn out as a big flop.

SWEDEN YESSSSS!!!

I said IF. I don't expect it to happen, but I can dream.

Stop patriarchy.

DON'T LET BECOME A FLOP!
YOU HATE WHAT YOUR CURRENT (((LEADERS))) ARE DOING TO YOUR COUNTRY? THEN SHOW THEM THAT YOU AND MANY OTHERS IN YOUR COUNTRY WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!
WE JUST FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL TO WIN OUR SOVEREIGNTY IN AMERICA! IF WE CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU!

RALLY LIKE MINDED INDIVIDUALS INFORMED AND WILLING TO FIGHT BACK FOR YOUR COUNTRY! ORGANIZE A PLAN TO TAKE IT BACK AND RESTORE IT TO IT'S FORMER GLORY! OR DIE TRYING!

In all honesty though, I wish there was something we could do here in America to help our brothers in Europe win back their national freedom. Perhaps with Trump as president, a chance to do so will come up

I'm… confused…
Is it now time for a - finally - unironically shouted
SWEDEN YES!!!
Or a cautious
SWEDEN NO
??

lol

Have you not any concern for the poor souls who'll end up eating those fishes ?

Oh believe me, I really do hope the habbenings of the current year, such as Brexit and Trump's Victory will influence our government.
But I hate to say this. I really do. Because it won't. Sweden's government is, as ya'll know by now, extremely political correct etc. And sadly, the majority of the swedes support either them or the puppet opposition.
The real opposition, the nationalists are growing, yes, but will only be able to get 30% of the votes at most. And there are significant differences in American and Swedish culture which makes it difficult for a breakthrough as you've had now in America.
It's still reeally taboo to talk about immigration, and rallying sort of never happens here. The "consensus opinion" and influence of the lying media is also a lot stronger here I believe.

BUT WHO THE FUCK CARES, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE ELECTION AMERICA, TIME TO CELEBRATE

Come on, OP…
Fucking think before you post.

This shit happens all the time, they're talking about deporting a ton of those that didn't get their application through and so on, but when it all comes down to it, only a minority of them actually get deported, as a lot just disappear and can't be tracked down while other "can't" be deported after all because hurr durr "humanitarian" reasons or their country of origin being faggots that won't play ball.

However, if better people gets put in charge that are willing to put their weight to their words things may change.
IN Norway there's already talk about electronic bracelets to record movement of asylum seekers, and revelations like this; archive.is/ooFc6 (Basically some 20yo Afghani "child" writing a book about how he scammed himself into Sweden to get a free education, but then realized it's not the paradise he was promised, so he went back home to his "warzone" country.) also help.

This news is old as fuck. Deportations never happened here because there's no damn force to actually deport people - the police numbers are dwindling (an average of 3 a day quit) and there's not enough manpower nor suitable logistics to round people up to deport them. 80,000 deportations is a joke, it's not even possible as Sweden currently stands.

Magic is real and we can do fucking anything.

Jag firar med dig broder.

I'll celebrate all of you burgers! Big happening, great news! Have a brother of my own living in America right now, sadly he's in CA, but does not share their views.
He's been there for many years now, got allowed to stay (like instead of your greencard thing I guess?), have a wife (married in CA) and a child together. Will he still be part of the 'You're going home' crowd? Afterall, he's not a stinky halfcast brown person, but rather a white male with good genetics.

I hope Iran will be okay.

That article is from Jan 2016 idiots - you got trolled.

if only the moderate party would ally with the Sweden democrat party my country would be able to change. The moderate party is well know to be Amercia fan boys so with Trump as president perhaps they might break ranks with the PC elite.

I have long been thinking about the most effective way of killing millions of these invaders.

The easiest way is to line them up and tie them together somewhere near the coast. Tie one end of the human chain to a tug boat and just start pulling slowly into the water. As newer prisoners arrive, simply tie them to the slow moving chain.

Eventually those who drown first, pull the rest of the them down.

You can drive the tugboat across the Baltic sea, with a chain of hundreds of thousands of people, then keep dragging it up into the arctic circle off the coast of Norway. Drop anchor on the chain and let them rot and be eaten by fish.

Check the date of the article before posting, OP.

January 2016. 11 fucking months ago. They have opened the flood gates since then.

Are they deporting refugees or Swedes?

BACK ON THE CORRECT TIMELINE BOYOS.

IT STARTS NOW, WE NEED TO WORK HARDER THAN EVER.

Sweden NO!

THEY'RE FREE
THE WORLD IS FREE

Creative and efficient. Drowning is said to be a pretty peaceful way to go out, towards the end at least, so it's arguably not that 'inhumane' - any more ideas?

If he isn't he should be.

Within curtailing domestic muslim problem they're still terminal

birthrates